Über Vonigo

Vonigo eignet sich hervorragend für Außendienstunternehmen, die Abläufe rationalisieren und den Umsatz steigern möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Vonigo

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration.

Bewertungen zu Vonigo

Vonigo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vonigo bereits verwendet?

Sawyer
Director in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Completely Custom Solution!!

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Kyle
Donations and Volunteer Manager in USA

Overall, it's been fantastic.

Kommentare: There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Ryan
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For CRwhoM?

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating and inadequate, but I would like to help you improve!

It does have potential with its user interface

It is not a CRM by any means, while Excel delivers the information that I need from Vonigo data exports. What is the point of Vonigo beyond data exports?

Kate
Franchise Support in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I love about Vonigo

Kommentare: Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

Matthew
Founder in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing. Highly reccommend.

It is incredibly robust and can be customized to fit your needs.

The learning curve is quite steep to fully understand all of the functionalities of the software. I learn new things everyday and I have been using it for years.

Founder & President in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expectations Exceeded

Kommentare: I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

NOTHING!!!

Walt
Walt
Retail Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

What happened to VOnigo?!

Kommentare: I think my relationship with Vonigo is almost over. We have over 800 stores and it's pretty likely that many of them are experiencing the same issues. When I survey store managers and directors on our Intranet, many of them are using a different product now. I will have to look into that.

The Pros of the software used to outweigh the cons. It used to be a great tool for us to screen and schedule our donation pickups. Now it's just so glitchy and things just stop working ever once in a while and technical support is just about non-existent now. That wasn't always the case.

Again, it used to be fine. It seems like they either got bought out, changed management style or the tech support department is under staffed due to covid? Whenever I need tech support now, first they try to tell me there isn't an issue, then they tell me is not fixable, then when I really get firm with them , suddenly they are able to fix it. I sympathize with covid labor shortages but if that's what's going on, I would rather hear, "Be patient, we are working on it..." than, "There's nothing we can do to fix the problem we suddenly created!"

Matthew
President & Chief Experience Officer in USA

Future of Field Service Software

Kommentare: My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well). One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days. This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature. Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability. Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Lucas
CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Kommentare: Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Scalable Platform

Best field service CRM/ERP for Franchisors

UI is a bit dated vs newer competitors IMO

Zachary
Dispatch in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use System

Kommentare: I think it is an easy to use phone system that gets exactly what we need done!

I really like how easy it is to get to the recordings and switching over the phones from user to user for the order. The recordings have always worked well and the storage is large enough to hold what I need. We constantly switch orders that calls are taken so it is nice to be able to switch which extension the phones ring.

I wish we were able to have more data analysis on the calls.

Debra
Administrator in Kanada

Just excellent!

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Lois
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vonigo User Review

Kommentare: The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Josh
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

Kommentare: I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Evan
Customer Care Lead in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

Kommentare: It Makes my job more efficient.

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Joy
Customer Service Specialist in Kanada

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

One of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.

Alexis
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Kommentare: Able to run my business efficiently!

Comprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...

I wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Three month experience

I have been using Vonigo for three months now and as with any new platform you need to learn the specifics to be able to leverage the full platform benefits. I am really happy with the interconnections it has with other systems we use like Quickbooks or Authorize.net for credit card transactions. The best part has been their support team, they always reply fast to my questions and if it is too complicated they will prepare small video tutorials for me.

There is always room for improvement and simplification and the team is open to hearing the ideas and implementing some of them

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped expand our business

Was able to get up and running in minimal time

Making changes can sometimes be difficult

Leon
Vice President, Franchise Support (Operations) in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!

Kommentare: Aussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.

Timothy
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vonigo

Kommentare: We're launching a franchise system. Without a software like Vonigo, I'm not sure how we could do it.

The features are endless. It's really robust.

No cons really. It's just a lot to learn.

Jay
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value added product and service.

Kommentare: Vonigo allowed us to move from an application with limited support and reporting to an application that lived up to promises,

Vonigo will work with during implementation and after to adjust, tweak, modify, etc.. the application to meet your needs. The Vonigo team is a class act that cares about your satisfaction

As with any software, there are a few things it doesn't do, but overall we are super pleased with the breadth and depth of functionality for our business.

Igor
Business Development/Administrator in Kanada

Simplifies everyday work with customers and within the team.

Specially designed for mobile service businesses and meets almost all our needs. Helps to grow. Positive attitude, involvement, helpfulness, willingness to improve. A few minor bugs and features to be added, but a great product I highly recommend.

There are some bugs that need to be fixed as well as some features need to be added in order to improve capacity even more.

Richard
Owner in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great for multi location business

Kommentare: We started using Vonigo around 6 months ago and found the software to be very adaptable and made us think differently about how our business is run. We found John to be extremely responsive and very accommodating, he made the sign up process very easy and we were up and running really quickly which is more than I can say for other software providers that take ages to import your data and provide training. John is more than happy to answer any of your questions to make sure you fully understand the system. We are a small business and Vonigo worked well for us as it would if we were larger too. Recommended

Erik
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally !!!

Kommentare: Vonigo is just what my moving and storage needed! The software is simply amazing ! User friendly , customizable and great support ! Thanks Vonigo!

User friendly and customizable