Über Vonigo

Vonigo eignet sich hervorragend für Außendienstunternehmen, die Abläufe rationalisieren und den Umsatz steigern möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Vonigo

I have been using Vonigo for three months now and as with any new platform you need to learn the specifics to be able to leverage the full platform benefits.

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration.

Bewertungen zu Vonigo

Vonigo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vonigo bereits verwendet?

Sawyer
Director in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Completely Custom Solution!!

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Kyle
Donations and Volunteer Manager in USA

Overall, it's been fantastic.

Kommentare: There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Andrew

Outdated and unresponsive

Kommentare: I don't like it and we're moving on. They haven't innovated any new features in a couple years. I think this is a dead project. Maybe they just have a couple people sitting around working on this and that but it seems like even Vonigo has given up on Vonigo.

I initially chose Vonigo for the booking by zip code feature. We loved this about Vonigo but we were never able to get our online booking user interface to look professional. Our customers would complain that the aspect ratios were all off, the page would blink and then they would just give up and sometimes call to schedule over the phone. I attempted to fix this with vonigo several times but after generating a few serious cases with them to fix/redesign the UX of the customers side of things, I gave up. Getting ahold of Vonigo support is impossible. For example, just go on their website right now and call for technical support. You won't hear back from them for a week. Now imagine having a problem with your CRM and it takes that company a fully week to get back to you. Unacceptable.

They're expensive and they charge upwards of $750 to implement features that are free for even the most basic CRM's. $750 to add online payment? Really? We all know you're taking existing code and injecting it. It's like you need to go figure out how this is done for a few days and then add it to our package. Vonigo wants a lot of money for things that come standard and free with other CRM's. And their support is non-existent. That's what bothers me most. They truly don't care to be in touch with you. You have to drag them across the dirt online to get a response.

Kate
Franchise Support in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I love about Vonigo

Kommentare: Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

Founder in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing. Highly reccommend.

It is incredibly robust and can be customized to fit your needs.

The learning curve is quite steep to fully understand all of the functionalities of the software. I learn new things everyday and I have been using it for years.

Walt
Walt
Retail Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

What happened to VOnigo?!

Kommentare: I think my relationship with Vonigo is almost over. We have over 800 stores and it's pretty likely that many of them are experiencing the same issues. When I survey store managers and directors on our Intranet, many of them are using a different product now. I will have to look into that.

The Pros of the software used to outweigh the cons. It used to be a great tool for us to screen and schedule our donation pickups. Now it's just so glitchy and things just stop working ever once in a while and technical support is just about non-existent now. That wasn't always the case.

Again, it used to be fine. It seems like they either got bought out, changed management style or the tech support department is under staffed due to covid? Whenever I need tech support now, first they try to tell me there isn't an issue, then they tell me is not fixable, then when I really get firm with them , suddenly they are able to fix it. I sympathize with covid labor shortages but if that's what's going on, I would rather hear, "Be patient, we are working on it..." than, "There's nothing we can do to fix the problem we suddenly created!"

Founder & President in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expectations Exceeded

Kommentare: I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

NOTHING!!!

President & Chief Experience Officer in USA

Future of Field Service Software

Kommentare: My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well). One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days. This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature. Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability. Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Lucas
CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Kommentare: Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Scalable Platform

Best field service CRM/ERP for Franchisors

UI is a bit dated vs newer competitors IMO

Kimberly
Franchise Administration Support in Kanada

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Halley

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Kommentare: Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

Lois
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vonigo User Review

Kommentare: The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Josh
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

Kommentare: I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Evan
Customer Care Lead in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

Kommentare: It Makes my job more efficient.

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Vice President of Operations in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vonigo Review for Healthy Car

Kommentare: N/A

It is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously. It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.

I have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.

Frances
Pickup Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

Kommentare: It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

Hannah
Customer Care Represenative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

It can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.

WIlliam
USA

Vonigo Delivers!

Kommentare: Here at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.

Jeff
Verbraucherdienste

Great investment

Kommentare: If you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!

Ease of use and benefits of product

With the growth of the Vonigo model the support hasn't been immediate like it was in the past. In my business there are many times I need immediate fixes and haven't had that in awhile.

USA

Vonigo CRM

Kommentare: The support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions. I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.

I like the people behind the software and their commitment to iterate and make changes to achieve what we as a company are driving to deliver.

The user interface I would say is still developing. However I am confident that will continue to improve as the produce matures.

Nothing is too much for these guys. Really, really helpful!

Kommentare: It runs the business process from end-to-end.

It is an all-in-one solution for us. It manages our business process from start to end. The team are there every step of the way to help with the integration and support. It keeps all of the customer data in one place.

There is so much of it! Getting your head around it takes a little time. We are getting there and the team are great with the bite-sized training sessions.

Saria
Dispatcher in USA

I use the system everyday and find it one of the best.

I like that people can self schedule, so that cuts down on phone calls. Also it's easy to access from anywhere, home and office. I also like that I can check any pickup at anytime.

What I like least is having to check off each piece being donated, and then go to another window to enter how many pieces. This takes a lot of time if they donor has a large pickup.

Adam
Member in USA

Great on boarding help when getting started using Vonigo.

Gives us the capability to deal with multi location franchise with ease. Has features that are not avail on other CRMs.

setup was a little difficult. We wish it would be easier to find settings when we are looking to make changes.

Mike
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Superior Way To Manage Our Business!

Kommentare: We use Vonigo for our day-to-day operations and are thrilled with it. It helps us organize our schedule, our customer database, and to help us book jobs quickly and easily.