Über SurveyMonkey Apply

Mit Apply können Unternehmen Förderanträge nahtlos erfassen, verwalten und überprüfen. Die Software ermöglicht dir des Weiteren, bessere und schnellere Finanzierungsentscheidungen zu treffen.

Erfahre mehr über SurveyMonkey Apply

I find that urgent problems can take days to fix sometimes due to the time difference - a live chat function for questions would make such a difference.

Bewertungen zu SurveyMonkey Apply

SurveyMonkey Apply hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 302 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveyMonkey Apply bereits verwendet?

Sue
Sue
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect application platform with superb Customer Service!

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey Apply enables us to increase the resources efficiency with customized application workflows. The real-time reports also help us with moving away from time-consuming and manual processes. Definitely recommend SurveyMonkey Apply and be sure to ask for a product demo, especially the integration with other platforms.

SurveyMonkey Apply makes the application process easy to use for our applicants. The review process is seamless for our internal team. The payment integration is clear for several of our customized programs across multiple sites. We were able to integrate with other platforms upon accepted applications too. Reports feature is wonderful. Customer Support is superb with fast turn around responses.

Updating the current fields for the form could be better. We were unable to remove the value from the middle of the field drop down so we ended up duplicating the fields with new drop down instead.

Hector
Mgr of Strategic Services in USA
Darstellende Künste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software You Didn't Know You Needed

Kommentare: My overall experience has been exceptional. I cannot imagine doing the work I do without having SurveyMonkey Apply. It has become a staple of my work life and also of my applicants. They are now quite comfortable with it and most application periods have very few issues; certainly none we can't resolve. I hope to keep using it for many years.

Above all, I love the customer service. All issues are resolved quickly. In addition, the software is easy to use for all users: applicants, reviewers, administrators. COVID-19 restrictions forced everything online. Applications and reviews were always online only, but now we have the contract with digital signatures, approvals and signatures with Finance Dept, Contract acceptance, and the grant report all online as well. It has been a life saver.

If an applicant has used the software in previous years for any of my programs, all important information should auto-fill on the new application. (Name, Org, Address, Phone, Email, EIN, etc.). If a program is built in the SANDBOX, once I am finished I should be able to transfer it to the live site, instead of having to rebuild it. There should be a way to override the need to have a verified email.

Matthew
Pastor in USA

Apply for setting us up

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: While data entry took some time initially, after the start it was incredibly easy to stay up to date.

It was easy to set up, and put all our contacts info in for quick connections.

I haven't run into any cons for how we use it.

Meghan
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and simple process

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We like the ease of access when navigating, creating and administering surveys.

I wish there were demo videos available to share with other admin.

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Efficient application for research and data

It is a key application for gathering data on customer, consumer, or client preferences and behavior. It is also efficient for taking someone through steps needed to figure out if they are suitable applicants. The multipurpose forms and tools make this so widely useful!

The price is a little expensive for what this is but I like the credibility of the platform and don't know of another application that compares.

Beth
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service from Engineers, not so much from Sales or Management.

Kommentare: The Positive: 1. The engineer who managed and implemented out buildout was AMAZING. He was a pleasure to work with, super friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth. I would completely trust him to do work for us in the future. 2. Because of Covid, they gave us a 6 month grace period for payment, because we would not be able to use the site as intended. 3. Engineer tossed in extra training for us, because of the negative sales experience that follows. The Negative: 1. Our initial experience with the first SMA sales contact was less positive of an experience. Our first contact, upon hearing of our needs insisted that we needed two sites to manage our work load. This was confirmed by the second sales manager for further conversations on our needs. However, upon working with the engineer to implement the site, he was suprised by that and felt that we didn't need two sites. Once we were actually able to see the SMA environment and how things could be built out, we confirmed this. We (meaning my org and the SMA engineer) reached back out to sales to re-work the contract, as we felt we were mislead in our needs assessment and signed a contract for more services (and $$$) than what was needed. "Upper Management" would not allow a refund for what we wouldn't be using. However, the sales manager tossed in the translation feature to replace the extra site we wouldn't be using. This was a compromise and had we not taken it, we'd be paying for services that we did not need.

For our organization, having the translation feature for Spanish is incredibly helpful, ability to automate most of our admin work and systemetize the work flow. Has a professional look without having to know CSS. Working with the Implementation Engineer was great.

Translations only go so far. For automated emails, they don't automatically translate like the rest of the application does. However, I am not sure that this is anything that SMA can adjust, as their emails being sent out of the application system and not housed internally on the application site when people apply. Once you learn how to use that platform, it's pretty straight forward, but there is a learning curve. The user interface is not intuitive, so you need to learn how things are stored and where/why. My feeling is you need someone with moderate to advanced tech experience to manage the system and support those within your team, as those who are not tech savvy will encounter difficulties. You don't get to test out anything until you have a signed contract. This makes it really difficult to do a proper needs assessment for the platform and negatively influenced our sales experience, as we had to go with what we were told by sales and not allowed to test the platform and see what we needed before hand. Once we worked with the engineer, he gave access to a test site, which was VERY beneficial and helped us realize that the sales team had sold us services we did not need. This was not discovered until after a contract had been signed, which created a lot of frustration and continued negotiation with sales and upper management. All of this could have been avoided if we were able to test out the platform initially.

Beth
Manager in USA

Review

This software is adaptable for our purposes. We were processing grant applications using paper before, and this software was able to covert that same application to an online process for the applicant.

Features that we would like to see are automations prompting administrators when applications have been idle for a time period that we set and reports that can be generated using all fields of data we collect.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SurveyMonkey is via way of means a long way one of the finest survey software programs around.

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey The reporting could be very easy to use, read, examine, or maybe defloration to the extent you want. The response time could be very good, the survey settings and the improvement bar are convenient. Very speedy and easy to view insight.

I have lots to mention approximately this one. I love how clean it's miles to navigate and create surveys. The present templates are brilliant and complete with issue count expertise. The branding alternatives, the special widgets, and the alternatives to feature multimedia make survey advent very simple.

There isn't always a great deal I dislike regards to this utility SurveyMonkey, however, there's one subject matter I need to talk of that's the number of questions they ask you for an easy assessment for simply one enterprise desire they could make it shorter for the ones who've to check an enterprise.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Emerging workflow management tool for modern usage purposes

Kommentare: A quick plug and play tool. No complaints.

Simple, intuitive and provide all needed workflow tools, collaborations channel to improve productivity

Little room for customisation or personalisation of the software to fit organizational culture or specific needs.

Robert
Customer service in Finnland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good survey platform

Kommentare: Overall my experience with the software is good. I liked the easiness of it.

It was really easy to create and manage surveys. The platform also helps in the questions and data management creation phase.

The software could add extra features for the analysis of the survey data. More metrics and charts and methods of data visualization would be needed.

Tom
Digital Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great system, but with significant flaws

Kommentare: I've generally found the SMA team to be very responsive, but on raising the issue regarding the new reporting tool I have been very disappointed to have not heard back from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or our FR transition manager.

SurveyMonkey Apply is a powerful application management system. It is used across our education to administer the application and review process for public grants, fellowships, and competitions. Each programme can be customised to a high degree, and automations can be built in to ease administrative burdens for repetitive tasks. The application itself meets web accessibility standards, and both our applicants and reviewers find it to be intuitive.

Recently, the reporting and data export tools were significantly redesigned. In doing so basic capabilities were removed that has resulted in chaos for our administrators. Specifically, the Applicant and Reviewer data has been separated in a way that makes it impossible to retrieve and merge data from these different parts of the application process in a single report (as was previously possible). In practice this means that I am unable to produce a spreadsheet that combines both the application title and value of the grant requested with the average reviewer score: a fundamental and serious limitation. I reached out to the Customer Service team to query this change, and it was suggested that administrators would have to run two reports and merge them in Excel after they've been created. Unfortunately, as anyone who has run similar programmes would know, there is rarely time to undertake even this basic level of data wrangling. The system is, for our purposes, no longer fit for purposes, which is a shame as it previously functioned very well.

Brenda
allocation chairman in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Excellent. We transitioned this summer from fluid review to Survey Monkey. It was easy for the onboard specialist to fit all of our application process into Survey Monkey. Also we received training on the new system.

I like the ease of use. Applicants are really responding to our system. I am assuming they are finding the process easy and quick to use. The best part of Survey Monkey is the tech support I receive. They do an excellent job of walking me through my problems and help me troubleshoot any issues that arrive.

I don't like that I have to send separate emails from several pages or I have not figured out how to send to all. For example: I needed to send 81 emails today. One page shows 50 and then I have to go to the next page.

Antwort von Momentive

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. It¿s great to hear that you find the solution easy to use and that applicants are responding well to the system. Your comment about sending separate emails from several pages did catch my attention. I would love to connect with you to understand the emails you are sending in more detail and explore a solution to this pain point. I will follow-up via email. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback and we look forward to continuing our partnership.

Cynde
Executive Director in USA

Integrating from FluidReview to SurveyMonkey Apply

Kommentare: The customer service through SurveyMonkey Apply has been outstanding! Not only do the representatives walk you through the training, they also send you the instructions via email so you have access to them at any time.

We have been with Survey Monkey for several years and we integrated over to SM Apply last year. The thing I like most about SM Apply is the ability to maintain all of our previous information on scholars and being able to build on that over time. We were able to integrate everything over from FluidReview and us being a renewable scholarship that was very important.

The integration was not as easy as I had hoped for, however, it's a matter of retraining your thinking process in how the program works. Once I was able to work through the different processes I was able to work through it with no problem, it just took some time and patience.

Justina
Grants Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Arts Granting use of Apply

Kommentare: We have found that Applyhas streamlined the intake process for out 14+ grant programs that run annually and get 40 - 200 applications. The majority of our applicants like that our grant programs are now online and that they no longer have to submit paper applications in person to us at the office on deadline day. The customer support has been great and personable.

We find that building forms that are unique to each grant program is very easy and customizable. We used to have a contracted graphic designer make all the edits to our PDF grant forms. Now we can make edits ourselves, and quickly. It's very easy for applicants to use. We can download applications right after the deadline and quickly and easily know how many submissions we have and from who. The drag and drop form builder is very user friendly. The new Awards site works very well for us to manage our 14+ grant programs.

Mary
Program Associate in USA

Apply

Kommentare: Apply is a great fit for our needs. Our organization takes submissions for multiple grant applications with different branding and this site makes accommodations for this. I find that the site functions well and becomes easy to navigate over time. Thankfully, the onboarding process was smooth due to the patient vigilance and assistance of our onboarder. The preliminary training videos are also very helpful with getting acclimated to the site. I look forward to using Apply for many years to come!

I like that Apply is set up to be user-friendly and highly customizable. I feel like it is flexible and that the support team really tries to listen to feedback to make positive changes to the site. The site itself is modern and has many amazing features such as being able to "assume" the role of an applicant, which, for example, allows you to troubleshoot in a very effective way.

The learning curve is initially steep. I am well-versed in learning different types of software and various proprietary applications at my organization, but Apply is not precisely intuitive when you first start out learning the software. Furthermore, while there is often an easy solution to simple problems, getting to the solution often requires a more abstract problem-solving style to find the correct workaround for an issue. Over time, through the training videos, using the site, and the help of your onboarder, you learn the system and its features and it all starts to make sense.

Justin
CTO in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy to set up process for managing users through a process, but changes are difficult

Kommentare: Solved a business problem and got us where we need to be. Long term challenges are still being worked on.

Easy to set up a full solution for an application submission and review process. Initial setup with SurveyMonkey was quick and effective. Getting a process in front of our users at a very good value price was perfect for our needs.

We've had problems with support not responding in a timely manner. Changes that we've needed to make have broken functionality in a few places. Making changes is a tricky process and should be approached with caution.

robin
Treasurer/Director: Volunteer positions in USA

Apply software exceeded expectations

Kommentare: Our organization successfully replaced its application tracking system with Apply in 2015. The first year we worked closely with the Apply onboarding team to build a program that allowed us to manage over 140 individual scholarships and approximately two thousand applications. The many options and features of Apply have allowed us to build a system that is easy for the applicants, as well as, the reviewers to navigate, while allowing us to successfully manage the processes. The onboarding and support staffs respond timely to questions and continues to assist us in customizing the system to meet our highly-individualized requirements.

Robust and flexible Support from Apply staff Ease of use Ability to customize

Standard reporting - less standard reports that expected. Would like to be able to create more reports within the system that are suitable for distribution. Most reports must be edited outside of Apply for presentation purposes. Ordering of reports - would like to be able to dictate how reports are ordered. Currently ordered by date of creation.

Julia
USA
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Apply for Fund Project Evaluation

Kommentare: The software has a lot of functionalities, but it isn't always the easiest to remember where to find some of the options (the combination of different homepage tabs, links, page tabs, and sub-settings). Our group paid for an extra SSO functionality, but since we aren't well-versed in CS, we didn't know how to implement that functionality. There was an expectation that someone on our end would be able to implement the SSO but we did not know what type of person would know what to do and we didn't know what exactly the problem was (it was a lot of middle-manning from the developers to the on-boarding specialist to us and back and forth))--and we still don't have that functionality implemented.

There aren't many other options for project evaluations, so we really appreciated the fact that this provided us with an applicant portal to do our work. In the past, we used a spreadsheet to do a similar (but less clean) functionality. We like that everything in the backend is streamlined (emails, reviewer emails, applications on the site, reviews on the site) and clean for each user. The homepage also provides useful statistics that helps us understand how people are interacting with the application.

As mentioned above, it isn't the most user-friendly, especially for non-technical people. Often I'd find myself poking around the administrative view to find one specific setting that was buried a few clicks into the page. I'm not sure if it's a language challenge (i.e., an option could be labeled more clearly) or if it's a flow design challenge, but it's not always the most intuitive.

Heidi
Director of Education in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apply Review

Kommentare: I am capable of reviewing tutorials for basic set-up information, but when it comes to making sure the overall program is set-up in the most effective and efficient manner, I am not receiving the level of support required. I could be an outlier because we have 5 types of applications working through Apply. IF you have just one application, the system is easy to use.

This software offers a wide range of uses and is relatively easy to implement.

Because the software is so dynamic, you are not always positive that the way you have your flow set-up is the most effective and efficient. It would be beneficial if one could talk to a representative about your work flows to make sure you are setting up your programs in the most effective manner. Instead, you are given tutorials to review, which in most cases do not consider the larger picture of your business.

Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey a attractive, dynamic data collection

Kommentare: My overall experience with survey monkey is awesome. I have completed several surveys in past months.

As I stated above survey monkey is a simple attractive data collection interface. It is very simple to use. Name, interface is quite very unique and impressive.

Nothing is negative for this software. Its very cool site.

Christina
Business & Project Operations Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Powerful and user friendly!

Kommentare: Apply is a user friendly tool that has the capability to grow with your needs. We used this as a mechanism for potential applicants. It was simple for the end user and as the administrator, I was so pleased at how easy it was to use-- both in creating forms, and running reports. The customer service went far beyond my expectations. She was helpful and readily available-- clear commitment and she worked very hard to make sure that our application was what we needed it to be. She was an excellent teacher who walked me through every step, and therefore providing me with the skills to manage and tweak our system as needed. The customer service is absolutely phenomenal! The analytics were so simple to use. We exported data, ran various comparative and simple data reports and have been able to maximize our data in a way that we were unable to do before Apply. We are still referring back to the original data and have determined ways that we will use the system to update data annually. There are so many options that we have not yet used, but we are confident that as we grow, Apply will continue to meet our needs. We are extremely pleased with Apply! It is well worth the cost and has made our program so much more efficient.

rebecca
sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

assessment

Kommentare: overall this software is really nice to add to your tools to expand your busniess

our company started using this software as we started using another software platform. they work hand in had.

I havent found anything I dont like about this software because its a nice addition to business platforms for customers to be able to leave reviews

Barbara
Director, Grants & Contracts in USA

Saved me this year!

Kommentare: We signed up with Apply in September 2015 as we were ramping up to our busiest granting year ever: 6 different grants on offer all with overlapping timelines and different requirements. Ours is not the simplest of granting processes, and Anna, our onboarding specialist, was amazing at helping us get everything set up to work the way we needed. As with all products that aren't specially built for you, there are some things that we wish could work in a different way for our situation, but these things are minor and really are particular to our way of working. Anna and the whole support staff are always able to offer us great guidance on how to use the system in the best way possible, and they are always open to improvement suggestions. I'm happy to say we have made it through the RFP, application intake, review, and award process of 5 out of 6 of the grants so far, and applicants and reviewers have been thrilled with the ease of the process. I can't imagine having gone through this granting season with our old archaic system! So thankful we found Apply! Next year's granting cycle will be a breeze now that we have this all set up.

April
Education Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazing onboarding support with Alex with FluildReview!

Kommentare: Be ready for an amazing team of support when you begin your onboarding with FluildReview. Alex provides an ease of learning from start to finish when your learning objectives are in place with a preview which then escalates to a follow along on the screen together to get your site "built" in production.
My first thought was that we would have to build our site alone from the start after previewing the online video. We were surprised prior to the walk thru online, conference calls guided the foundation to the skeleton of our new admission site. Alex executed the verbal descriptions to the new foundation to move forward!
Alex smoothly incorporates the triggers and specifications to enhance the preferences you want to see with a reassuring tutorial as you work together.
Looking forward to resource material to aid as "cheat sheets" for quick reference including key words and definitions applicable to this product. Make FluildReview your choice it is a solid well enhanced customer support product. We recommend this as the product of choice after reviewing various other products and local design products.

Yehuda
USA

Unbelievable!

Kommentare: Truly unbelievable. in today's market the attention Apply pays to working WITH you to develop the best product to suit YOUR needs is truly remarkable
I found Apply after being frustrated with another company's lack of ability to adapt their product to our needs as opposed to forcing us to adapt our needs to their product.
We were not successful in having everything we asked for, but when an issue comes up, there is a genuine desire to help make it work and 99% of the time it does. I am sure this is sound business. However, dealing with the people at Apply, this also comes from a staff with the humility and understanding on the part of Apply that by listening to the customer you actually learn more about your product and working with them helps make your product even better for others. This human component makes this company truly unbelievable.
Regarding the product itself: We have a very complex application and review system, yet, the management of the back end is quite simple once you master the basic principles. If you are a bit technical savvy, what you can do with this product raises exponentially.