WebCheckout

WebCheckout Bewertungen

von WebCheckout

In my opinion if your staff can read, they can use this software.

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Ellen D.
Manager of Technical Operations

Kommentare: I have been with WCO since 2002. There have many versions and improvements throughout those years. There is some training involved for your staff, but mostly to explain your institutional policies. I always tell my staff that reading is mandatory. There are prompts to tell them what to do next and there are prompts/errors to tell them what they need to do to confirm a reservation.
There is more involved of course for administrators, but I find the Webcheckout Training to be very informative and they will work directly with you to tailor the training to your needs.
There are and will be hic-ups and glitches along the way, but the support staff is very quick to respond to and emergency message and get you back in business.

5 years of using WebCheckout and I couldn't be happier with the product

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Laura T.
Equipment Manager/Master Scheduler

Kommentare: WebCheckout has great features for a number of applications, is easy to use, has quick and attentive customer service & tech support, flexible training options, and a modular system that allows the user to customize the system to suit their organization's needs.

It's pretty basic

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Mark F.
Adjunct Professor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a small part of our business and for what it costs and what it does we are happy with it. There isn't the need to get a more feature rich tool.

Vorteile: It allows us to checkout a number of different devices to a wide range of customers. It does this well.

Nachteile: We never have been able get our checkin / clean up process quite the way we want it. It also is a little clumsy on how it handles multiple checkout centers.