Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot) Erfahrungen

Über Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot)

Apricot ist eine sichere, flexible und nutzerfreundliche Fallmanagementlösung für gemeinnützige Organisationen jeder Größe. Teste die Software 30 Tage kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot)

I like that we can house our case management and our screening tool in one place.

Apricot hasn't evolved at the same pace of the industry but once you are bought in it's difficult to move on to another software provider.

Bewertungen zu Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot)

3,4

Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bonterra Case Management (formerly Apricot) bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Director of Performance and Human Capital in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Completely Customizable and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: We are a non-profit working in the public behavioral healthcare system. We provide broad range of services from a drop-in center to supporting people in jail to Medicaid-billable behavioral health services. This system does everything we need it to, and everything our funders require of us. I love being able to manage this system myself, create my own forms and reports, and structure it the way that works best for us. When needed, there is also have a great customer service team available. I have worked with other data systems before but have no formal training. You don't need to with Apricot, it is intuitive and easy to use.

I can easily create my own custom forms from scratch, click and drag report-writing is simple and robust, and customer support is available to live chat anytime during business hours. Employees rave about how much easier Apricot is to use than other client data systems and EHR software they have worked with at previous employers.

There are some features that have been "coming soon" for quite a while. I wish they would come sooner.

Dick
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jeremiah's Inn, Long Term Residential Treatment for Substance Use Disorder

Kommentare: Excellent. When we purchased the software there was no program that could track what we wanted in the format necessary to meet expectations of some of the new treatment protocols. This allowed us to build just what we needed when we needed it.

The ability to build a system from scratch. At the time of purchase there were no programs that incorporated the treatment protocols and structure that we were required to adopt. Since purchase, the ability to make changes and improvements as needed and in real time has proved invaluable.

There are some things I would like to see a little more automated.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Dick, thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We are honored that our flexible platform has allowed Jeremiah's Inn to build the tailored system you need. Enabling your critical services is our priority. We appreciate you sharing concrete ways we can improve. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other feedback. Your perspective is invaluable. Thank you again for putting your trust in Bonterra Case Management - we are committed to supporting your mission impact!

Anna
Social Services Director in USA

Not User Friendly or Worth the Price

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Absolutely nothing is positive about this system

Strict THREE YEAR contract Expensive to train on Not user Friendly Hard to set up

Bill
President & CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and configurable if you have the data and form design skills

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Apricot Social Solutions has been very good - especially their support department. Having just-in-time support available via Chat has been a big part of why the system works for us.

What I like the most about Apricot is that I can design my forms as I see fit, without writing any code.

The features that could be improved include some aspects of reporting, as well as control over font sizes and form layouts.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Bill, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our case management software's flexibility, configurability, and reliable support are serving you well. It's great that you find our form design helpful for better data control. We also appreciate your feedback on the reporting and font size features. We're always looking to improve our product, and your input is valuable. Thanks again for your review, and we're here to continue supporting your needs.

Meg
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for basic data collection, expanded features limited

Kommentare: Overall, Apricot accomplishes many of our organizations data management and collection needs.

We love that the data collection and reporting is fully customizable and versatile

The features that are rolled out do not function as advertised, or work in contrast to previous data management forms/features. There is a lot of potential we are hoping that in time Apricot will rise to.

vor 4 Monaten

Meg, thank you for your candid feedback on our case management software. We are pleased to hear our configurable data and reporting tools are serving your organization's needs. Your real-world insights help us continuously improve, and your voice is critical as we work to meet expectations. Thank you for your patience and partnership as we aim to provide the best experience possible. We share your optimism for Bonterra Case Management's future impact.

Kristin
Impact Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very poor customer service & technical support after implementation

Kommentare: Around 7 months into our contract with Apricot, one feature that was core to our operations - the scheduler - stopped working. Two months later, not only is that feature not working but all points of contact in customer success and support have stopped offering updates or support. We requested a credit, which they denied, saying that they are covered by the contract if something like this happens. We have been continually passed around with no single point of contact. We are now in the process of involving our attorney.What is frustrating is that we work for a grassroots nonprofit, and provide services for free to people in need. We go above and beyond for our clients, but yet we cannot get the same service in return from a for-profit organization.

- Implementation team very thoughtful and helpful at designing workflow for our unique needs

- Support and customer "success" team responses are not helpful

vor 8 Monaten

Hello! I first want to thank you for being an Apricot customer. We greatly appreciate your business and want to acknowledge your experience using our products. It's really terrific to hear that your implementation was successful and that we were able to help you accommodate your unique workflow needs. As far as having being dissatisfied with customer support, we're sorry to hear that we missed the mark and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We take customer feedback seriously and are committed to making things right. Our Director of Customer Success would be happy to speak with you. Could you please send me an email or reply here so we can set up a convenient time that works for you? Thank you for your patience and understanding! We hope to have the opportunity to turn your experience around. Kind regards, Kathleen

Jenny
Director of Research Impact Evaluation in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Very Customizable

Kommentare: This solved a huge reporting problem for us as our old software did not allow custom reports.

The best part about Apricot is how customizable it is - even for a non-technical person (like me) I am able to implement customized forms and reports.

Connect features (where clients fill out paperwork directly) rely on client email addresses. This could be improved if it accepted usernames or cell numbers (not all my clients have email addresses). In addition, there are 3 ways to track groups attendance right now in Apricot (all reported separately) with different functions - this is a bit confusing and I wish was better integrated.

Elizabeth
COO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable but clunky

Kommentare: We've worked with very helpful individuals. Unfortunately, our account support team has changed MANY MANY times. I often don't know who to call for questions and feel like I'm reexplaining our program/needs over and over and over again. Additionally, billing & payments have had a few errors multiple times. I had to point out a pretty obvious error in our invoices and am still waiting on a credit payment.

I really liked the ability to customize the software and change fields, forms, & reports. The report feature is also very nice. I like that Apricot is consistently improving as well.

Although it is customizable, there seem to be some limits or unintended side effects of some customizations. It feels like our administrators need to build EVERYTHING from the ground up instead of being able to customize or change some standard or basic systems (forms, sites/programs, & reports).

Stephanie
Associate Director in USA

Apricot review

Kommentare: Apricot is great because it's something I can manage myself without contracting it out to an IT support company. Keeping it in house makes it so much faster to get what I need.

It's super easy to use. Reports can be built and pulled within minutes. Forms can be created and edited within minutes.

Sometimes the chat feature is just not the greatest way to communicate. Having email or telephone support (not for additional cost) that's used only rarely would be a huge help. The only thing I struggle with is setting up new users. It' s just not as intuitive as the rest of the product.

Nazgol
Nazgol
Director of Program Impact & Performance Measurements in USA

Solutions for the Nonprofit world

Easily customizable. Continuous development toward more user friendly features. Online features. Ease of building reports and reporting capabilities

The pricing. Use of more complex reporting systems to better filter or analyze data.

Toni
Administrative Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but training over set up lacks

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our ASC, is absolutely amazing. We have really enjoyed working with her. Overall the product is great and easy to use and I would recommend HOWEVER I would tell someone if they don't have the money to pay for additional support to set up the system to look elsewhere b/c they will just be frustrated or delay implementation trying to figure it all out, which was our experience.

How easy it is to customize for our operation. Foundation was built for VOCA reporting.

Training or lack there of. I felt after we got the product it was said 'here it is and go figure it out'. I know we had like 8 - 10 hours of help at the start however that is not near enough time to learn about functionality and how one thing for one program/funder will impact the processes or reporting we need for another program/funder. I'd recommend you include at least do one or both of the following in the initial contract: 1) 1 year of ASC support to the initial contract and/or 2) include 2 - 4 seats of the boot camp. We aren't a large organization and additional support is costly so we had to pray we had staff turnover or foundation grants to help us pay for the additional help. That's not a very good feeling to have.

Amanda
Director of Residential Services in USA

Reason to Use Apricot

It is very user friendly, there is minimal training needed for new hires to use on a daily basis.

Some things aren't intuitive. I wish I could select multiple services at the same time.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the review! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your organization achieve its goals. It's so important for you to be able to pull specific reports quickly so you can make better decisions faster! We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being an Apricot customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Diamond
Sr. Director, Strategy and Evaluation in USA
Philanthropie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A grand design that fell short!

Kommentare: I had heard a lot of negative experience with the Efforts to Outcomes system however they had the analytics capabilities that others didn't. In the in it was not the best option.

When we were marketed the product the "bells and whistles" sounded great. They talked about a comprehensive analytics package that would allow us to not have to purchase an outside statistical package.

When we began to utilize the product to the fullest extent there were a lot of S4 bugs which we were told would not be addressed immediately. As a nonprofit many orgs do not have a comprehensive Data and Evaluation Department which I felt they as a company preyed on. When we wanted to use all the capabilities the system could offer but we began to realize that Social Solutions had put less investment into these capabilities that the general use cases of ETO.

Darryl
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functional but difficult to set up

The software has many features and options. There are endless options on how to set it up and how to pull reports.

Since everything is customizable, nothing is standard. It takes many hours to set up a report, or really to set up anything. The sales people are extremely pushy to buy and buy more but of no help when looking for actual information. Once a report is created, there is no way to share that report with partner agencies. We have many partners who need the same report out of their system, but we cannot create a template that they can use. Everything is starting from zero.

Cliff
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid Case Management

The platform is robust and enables our frontline case managers to track their data and outcomes

Time to implement was 3x longer than estimate due to complexity of organization

Emma
Social Worker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor communication and overpriced for small non-profit case management.

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit that has been using Apricot Essentials for our case management needs for the past year. Initially we were satisfied with the customizable features and ability to track and organize case notes. However, as our organization grew we realized that we had software needs that Apricot didn't fill. Not only did our the renewal specialist somehow miss our appointment to try to cancel our automated renewal due to "technical difficulties" in their system, we were unsuccessful in attempting to get in touch with her before our contract automatically renewed (WITH an automated price increase) for another year. At this point we continued to attempt to back out of our contract to no avail. We were finally able to reach someone who was very helpful but ultimately unable to assist us with backing out of our contract with a software program that does not meet our needs.

Customized features, Adequate case management

Poor customer service experience/ Lack of communication

Laura
Associate Director in USA

Apricot Social Solutions has solved our tracking and measuring needs

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Apricot has been very positive. The learning curve for what and how we want things reported has been challenging, but the system is versatile and allows us to make changes and additions as we drill down on what we want to track and measure.

Apricots helps manage client services who have multiple staff member touch points. It makes the information available to all staff which helps us provide better service to our clients. The tracking and reporting system is easy to use and saves so much time.

Being a mid sized non-profit, we find the initial training for administrators to be lengthy and expensive, especially on top of the software costs itself. It would be helpful to have access to training videos at our fingertips.

Amanda
Director of Programs in
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unsatisfactory experience

Kommentare: Our organization has been working with Apricot for a little over a year, and we've had a number of significant challenges with the billing department and account management. Response times are a month or longer, many employees connect with me with inconsistent information (and weeks after I've requested), and when I ask to speak with management as my concerns have not been addressed, I get no response (I get the sense they do not deal well with complaints). Our experience has been deeply disappointing, and I would not recommend purchasing this product unless these client relations problems get fixed.

Customer service is very responsive (in comparison to billing and account management). We've been happy with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

The primary cons are around how billing and our account manager has interacted with us. They are not responsive - it has greatly delayed our team.

Anne
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definelty worth looking into seriously

We could not function without it. It helps us track weach of out applicants and follow the process from start to finish.

It would be very helpful if we could communicate internally with other members of our team.

Apricot is a simplified, customized, and user-friendly software.

Kommentare: I'm holding out hope that we just haven't been properly trained on how to access its full functionality and that it does work as demonstrated. If this is the case, it allows those that are visual to see summary data easily in charts and graphs on their dashboard, but for data geeks like myself, we can open the full spreadsheet of data that generates the graph or pie chart. This duality makes it user-friendly to all types of users.

The fact that it is customized and can provide daily dashboards to easily see progress towards goals. You can also set individual access permissions.

Our current setup seems to be more difficult to generate reports than what was demonstrated prior to purchase. However, the product changed hands to Social Solutions from CTK Technologies just weeks prior to us signing the contract. I'm not sure if Social Solutions has changed the functionality or if we have just not been properly trained on its functions.

Antwort von Bonterra

Hi there! Since the CTK-Social Solutions acquisition, we've done a lot to revamp our resources for clients. Feel free to reach out to either me, your account manager, or the Customer Success Team for guidance on training materials and to get all your questions answered!

Melody
Data and Training Coordinator in USA

Data Software Review

I like the ability to write different reports and the ease of getting customer support with simple issues

not having the ability to print the profile search pagesfrustration of customer support with more difficult issues

Jen
Program Director in USA

Feedback

Kommentare: Customer service from the jump has been not great. We consistently have someone new we are working with, and we continue to have barriers, that need to be sent to "other" people to help resolve, costing us time.

I do not like that it is not as intuitive as we'd like it to be. That 1 user in the Connect app, cannot access multiple children's profiles.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Link Family Resource Center Executive Director Review

Kommentare: Creating data reports demonstrating the community impact of The Link Family Advocate Services

Access to customized data reports for presentation to Board of Directors and Donors

My Data Management Specialist is concerned about the multiple changes in tech support

Megan
Performance and Improvement Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apricot is great for our organization

The best thing about Apricot is how incredibly customizable it is. We can build any forms or reports we need in house and as soon as it is requested as opposed to only having a set of forms to choose from or having to go to a developer to have items built.

Some parts of Apricot are not always the most intuitive or user friendly.

Maria
Program Analyst in Puerto Rico
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ASPRI Review

Kommentare: My experience has been awful.

I don't like anything about this software.

The reports run very slow and inefficient.

Antwort von Bonterra

Maria, We are so sorry that this is your experience. I've forwarded your input to the appropriate teams. We'd very much like to hear more about your concerns in order to address them. Our Director of Client Success would like to schedule time with you to discuss. Please respond to this comment if you'd like to speak to our Director. Thank you.