Bonterra Case Management Erfahrungen

Über Bonterra Case Management

Apricot ist eine sichere, flexible und nutzerfreundliche Fallmanagementlösung für gemeinnützige Organisationen jeder Größe. Teste die Software 30 Tage kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Bonterra Case Management

I like that we can house our case management and our screening tool in one place.

Apricot hasn't evolved at the same pace of the industry but once you are bought in it's difficult to move on to another software provider.

Bewertungen zu Bonterra Case Management

3,5

Bonterra Case Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bonterra Case Management bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Director of Performance and Human Capital in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Completely Customizable and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: We are a non-profit working in the public behavioral healthcare system. We provide broad range of services from a drop-in center to supporting people in jail to Medicaid-billable behavioral health services. This system does everything we need it to, and everything our funders require of us. I love being able to manage this system myself, create my own forms and reports, and structure it the way that works best for us. When needed, there is also have a great customer service team available. I have worked with other data systems before but have no formal training. You don't need to with Apricot, it is intuitive and easy to use.

I can easily create my own custom forms from scratch, click and drag report-writing is simple and robust, and customer support is available to live chat anytime during business hours. Employees rave about how much easier Apricot is to use than other client data systems and EHR software they have worked with at previous employers.

There are some features that have been "coming soon" for quite a while. I wish they would come sooner.

Bill
President & CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and configurable if you have the data and form design skills

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Apricot Social Solutions has been very good - especially their support department. Having just-in-time support available via Chat has been a big part of why the system works for us.

What I like the most about Apricot is that I can design my forms as I see fit, without writing any code.

The features that could be improved include some aspects of reporting, as well as control over font sizes and form layouts.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Bill, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our case management software's flexibility, configurability, and reliable support are serving you well. It's great that you find our form design helpful for better data control. We also appreciate your feedback on the reporting and font size features. We're always looking to improve our product, and your input is valuable. Thanks again for your review, and we're here to continue supporting your needs.

Kristin
Impact Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very poor customer service & technical support after implementation

Kommentare: Around 7 months into our contract with Apricot, one feature that was core to our operations - the scheduler - stopped working. Two months later, not only is that feature not working but all points of contact in customer success and support have stopped offering updates or support. We requested a credit, which they denied, saying that they are covered by the contract if something like this happens. We have been continually passed around with no single point of contact. We are now in the process of involving our attorney.What is frustrating is that we work for a grassroots nonprofit, and provide services for free to people in need. We go above and beyond for our clients, but yet we cannot get the same service in return from a for-profit organization.

- Implementation team very thoughtful and helpful at designing workflow for our unique needs

- Support and customer "success" team responses are not helpful

letztes Jahr

Hello! I first want to thank you for being an Apricot customer. We greatly appreciate your business and want to acknowledge your experience using our products. It's really terrific to hear that your implementation was successful and that we were able to help you accommodate your unique workflow needs. As far as having being dissatisfied with customer support, we're sorry to hear that we missed the mark and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We take customer feedback seriously and are committed to making things right. Our Director of Customer Success would be happy to speak with you. Could you please send me an email or reply here so we can set up a convenient time that works for you? Thank you for your patience and understanding! We hope to have the opportunity to turn your experience around. Kind regards, Kathleen

Carmen
Intake Manager in USA

Encouraging repeat customers

Kommentare: Overall it has been a satisfying experience.

The Bonterra system is easy and fast to use. In addition if you experience difficulties with the program. The customer service team are easily accessible and helpful.

The added cost in order to make product enhancements. For example if a program needs more data entries in order to be more efficient. The cost of adding the enhancement outweighs the benefit.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Carmen, thanks for recommending our impact management platform and service! We're happy to hear Bonterra has positively impacted your workflow. We get your concerns about the costs for product enhancements and are always working to optimize our offerings for better value and efficiency. Our customer service team is here to support you, and we really value your feedback as it helps us improve.

Leslie
Work Incentives Coordinator in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bonterra review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been okay. It was much better after switching from ETO to Apricot.

I like the ease of use and it is easy to learn.

I don't like when it pops up with an error message, but then won't clear that message to reload.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Leslie, we're so pleased to hear Bonterra Impact Management has been easy for you to use. Thank you for choosing our platform and for the valuable feedback - it means a lot!

Rickie
Intake in USA

Intake Specialist

Kommentare: Easy to input new data. Customized folders for specific information needed for clients.

Amendable for customization for intake needs

transfer of information is not as easy as data input

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed feedback on Bonterra Impact Management! We're delighted to hear you find the customization features beneficial and will pass along your comments about the transfer of information to our development team for future improvements.

Michelle
Refugee Employment Supervisor in USA

Bonterra usage review

Kommentare: When I did use it, I thought it was very user-friendly. I only wish it had the ability to open multiple client profiles at once so you could work simultaneously between clients.

The platform was developed based on the need of information captured specifically for each program. It was mainly used for case noting but certain criteria needed to be displayed for monitoring and reporting purposes, and it was easily developed to show/display those items. I also liked the format in which case notes were printed.

I wish the navigation from screen to screen was at a much faster pace.

Nazgol
Nazgol
Director of Program Impact & Performance Measurements in USA

Solutions for the Nonprofit world

Easily customizable. Continuous development toward more user friendly features. Online features. Ease of building reports and reporting capabilities

The pricing. Use of more complex reporting systems to better filter or analyze data.

Data Coordinator in USA

Advocates Review

Kommentare: Overall, I do like using it.

I like that we can enter information for our clients and all of our case managers can see this information. It makes it so much easier to quickly get the information we need.

I do not like building reports. I have had to develop other tracking methods because I do not understand how to build the reports correctly. There are too many filters and complicated things to remember. It is very difficult. I also do not like some of the features when trying to change some of our forms.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your time to provide your feedback, Amanda. It's great news to hear that it's easier for your case managers to get the information they need so quickly. We appreciate your honesty about building reports. We're happy to connect you with the team leader who can help clarify specific report resources that are likely to meet your needs. Please reply here and we'll help schedule a time that is convenient for you.

Riley
Connection Center in USA

Apricot Review

Utilization of case management in order to take care of clients and families.

Inability to quick fix with phone call verses chat only.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Riley, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you find case management useful for taking care of clients and families. We sorry to learn that chat support did not give you the results you'd hoped for. We have passed that information to the appropriate people. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback.

Toni
Administrative Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but training over set up lacks

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our ASC, is absolutely amazing. We have really enjoyed working with her. Overall the product is great and easy to use and I would recommend HOWEVER I would tell someone if they don't have the money to pay for additional support to set up the system to look elsewhere b/c they will just be frustrated or delay implementation trying to figure it all out, which was our experience.

How easy it is to customize for our operation. Foundation was built for VOCA reporting.

Training or lack there of. I felt after we got the product it was said 'here it is and go figure it out'. I know we had like 8 - 10 hours of help at the start however that is not near enough time to learn about functionality and how one thing for one program/funder will impact the processes or reporting we need for another program/funder. I'd recommend you include at least do one or both of the following in the initial contract: 1) 1 year of ASC support to the initial contract and/or 2) include 2 - 4 seats of the boot camp. We aren't a large organization and additional support is costly so we had to pray we had staff turnover or foundation grants to help us pay for the additional help. That's not a very good feeling to have.

Director of Residential Services in USA

Reason to Use Apricot

It is very user friendly, there is minimal training needed for new hires to use on a daily basis.

Some things aren't intuitive. I wish I could select multiple services at the same time.

letztes Jahr

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the review! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your organization achieve its goals. It's so important for you to be able to pull specific reports quickly so you can make better decisions faster! We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being an Apricot customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Christie
Senior Executive Administrator in USA

Great for our purpose

Kommentare: We have been with Apricot Social Solutions for over 5 years and it's been very easy to train new staff on how to use it. The ability to streamline case notes and create reports have been critical to saving time and streamlining overall efforts. The ability to upload documents into the digital file have allowed many of our programs to go nearly paperless, thereby freeing up real estate within our growing offices.

The features are easy to build and maintain. In an environment that is constantly changing due to funder requirements, we needed a program that would grow with our needs.

Sometimes new features aren't described very well to be able to use them right away or there's an extra cost to utilize.

Darryl
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functional but difficult to set up

The software has many features and options. There are endless options on how to set it up and how to pull reports.

Since everything is customizable, nothing is standard. It takes many hours to set up a report, or really to set up anything. The sales people are extremely pushy to buy and buy more but of no help when looking for actual information. Once a report is created, there is no way to share that report with partner agencies. We have many partners who need the same report out of their system, but we cannot create a template that they can use. Everything is starting from zero.

Melissa
Pregnancy Case Manager in USA

Reliable

Apricot is easy to fairly easy to navigate, and quickly displays reports and information over time. I like how charts can be combined and reports added to prior admissions for repeat clients.

It can be difficult at times to find a client. It can take multiple tries to type a name before it shows up in the list. You have to go back and clear the settings at times before the client's name appears. The transitioning between documents in the chart could be smoother. It takes quite a few clicks to print and get back to the list of notes. It can also be tedious to save and it's difficult to maneuver in the chart quickly.

Peggy
Deputy Director in USA

apricot effectivenss

Kommentare: Usually there is quick turn around when customer service is needed

We are the administrators and can add reports as needed.

At the time it was the best product we reviewed . As we were getting started another product came to the forefront, many of the non profits in our area using Apricot got out of their contracts and changed to the product. We had a long contract and could not buy out of it. the price of the other product was better and had more features.

Anna
Social Services Director in USA

Not User Friendly or Worth the Price

Absolutely nothing is positive about this system

Strict THREE YEAR contract Expensive to train on Not user Friendly Hard to set up

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Anna, I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your frustration with the 3-year minimum for our contracts. I want to assure you that we have instituted this rule for your benefit. As part of the growth matrix, it takes NPOs one year to adopt new technology, another year to seriously track outputs, and another year to seriously track outcomes and make data-driven decisions. So, the 3-year rule is really an insurance policy for you to ensure the success of your projects. Please feel free to use our help center, chat support, or phone call - all available through the app.

Cymone
Chief Program Officer in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product

Kommentare: With the use of Apricot, we manage all of our direct services forms, tracking, and reporting. We appreciate the intentional ease of use within the design and customer support if questions come up.

The case management feature is what our company uses daily. It is easy as an Administrator to create forms, and track and pull reports for analysis.

I cannot think of anything that our company does not like about Apricot.

Director of Programs
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unsatisfactory experience

Kommentare: Our organization has been working with Apricot for a little over a year, and we've had a number of significant challenges with the billing department and account management. Response times are a month or longer, many employees connect with me with inconsistent information (and weeks after I've requested), and when I ask to speak with management as my concerns have not been addressed, I get no response (I get the sense they do not deal well with complaints). Our experience has been deeply disappointing, and I would not recommend purchasing this product unless these client relations problems get fixed.

Customer service is very responsive (in comparison to billing and account management). We've been happy with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

The primary cons are around how billing and our account manager has interacted with us. They are not responsive - it has greatly delayed our team.

JoEllen
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adaptable system

Kommentare: Apricot works for our agency needs and current function. There are some ideas that I believe would make it better (perhaps those are already in apricot and I cant figure out how it works). I probably could use a refresher on some of the upgrades like having staff able to enter into apricot without having to assign them a seat.

Apricot is easy to use, even for a non-techie like myself. There are features that have improved our data collection allowing us to make program and procedural changes for the benefit of the clients we serve.

CONNECT system is tough to use. I wish we could more easily send document to clients to sign online or via an email link. There was a glitch in the process a few years back and it really has not resolved.

Jari
Chief Services Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apricot 360

Kommentare: I took 2 years to customize the system. We were promised 9 months!

Easy to customize, overall, it has ok. reporting.

Audit review is not designed well. You can't PDF a client file for a auditor and doc upload managment is not easy to organize.

Kennon
Program Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Take Precautions

Kommentare: Worst customer service experience of a lifetime, Apricot routinely asking for more $$ and more time to deliver promised items, will likely terminate before ever actually exiting the development stage. Customized reporting we've paid for is a mess and we're nearly 6 mos into a 3-4 month expected roll-out period and our onboarding rep is not responsive to mu org's needs, unless we agree to pay more for already co ered items.

All of the features are why we purchased

Worst Customer Service of a Lifetime and incompetent onboarding staff making it literally impossible to start using.

letztes Jahr

Kennon, We are very sorry that you've not had the customer service experience that you had hoped to receive. While our Customer Success Managers do their best to support our valued customers, we know that sometimes we miss the mark. Our Director of Customer Success would welcome a conversation to hear your grievances and explore what can be done to address the issues.

Christian
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bonterra Review

I liked that you were able to create new daily logs for the students from the page where you input the data for their logs.

We should have been able to find the students more easily rather than having to search their name every time we wanted to access their page. It would have been far easier to have a "bookmark" section wherein we could keep a convenient list of our students for ease of access.

Algernon
Chief Program Officer in USA

Aprcoit a great Database

Kommentare: We are able to keep track of program outcomes

The reporting features and PO processes are great

The system is a little hard to navigate.

Bruce
CEO in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Client Centered Outcomes

Kommentare: An excellent system.

Apricot provides the Merced Rescue Mission with a data base that helps us track the progress and outcomes of every participant in our variety of programs. Apricot also tracks our donor giving. Apricot is a flexible system that meets all our needs for compliance and also is HIPPA compliant.

Apricot is an extremely versatile system and we find no negatives.