Über WizeHive

Eine äußerst flexible und konfigurierbare Plattform für die Verwaltung von Programmen über den gesamten Zyklus hinweg, die Zuschussgeber in missionsbasierten Organisationen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über WizeHive

And WizeHive's support staff are unfailingly helpful, no matter how large or small the question.

Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use.

Bewertungen zu WizeHive

4,9

WizeHive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WizeHive bereits verwendet?

Debra
Debra
Executive Assistant in USA

Great experience working with Wizehive - knowledgeable, supportive assistance, product easy to use!

It makes sense - it's easy to use and easy to learn! It has helped me take a time-consuming project (collecting scholarship applications) and simplify the process. Wizehive also comes with a knowledgeable staff, who is very helpful and walks me through the application and review processes. For me, learning a new software program can be daunting, but the software was easy to learn, and the online support allowed me to see and talk through each learning step. It gave me the confidence I needed to make the most effective use of this product for our Foundation scholarship program. In fact, when the Membership Department saw how Wizehive worked for our Foundation scholarship program, they decided they wanted to use it for their student competitions, and their competitions include video clips! This software is very versatile, easy to use, and adaptable to the many situations.

I really do not have any cons about this software. I enjoy working with it; it has met our needs.

Jennifer
Scholarship Manager, Digital Specialist in USA

My Zengine Experience with WizeHive

Kommentare: It has been wonderful. I've launched my share of platforms in my career and this was as well-planned, structured, and executed as any of the best I've experienced.

I like everything about WizeHive, but hands down the cherry on top was our implementation lead, [sensitive content hidden]. Maybe all the leads are exactly the same -- I hope so, for the sake of everyone else -- but the success of our platform and launch is credited to the team leader. I cannot say enough good things about his intelligence to build, troubleshoot, test, reconfigure, and train me all while thinking of our needs, what we would need next, and what I didn't yet know. His technical talent is matched by his patience and priority of wanting our foundation and me to be set up for success from start to finish. I got that impression also in my calls with [sensitive content hidden]; instead of giving me bullet points of all things WizeHive, he asked questions about what we had, what we needed, what we wanted, and what we saw as our future needs. [sensitive content hidden] seems to be on that same wagon and I am thrilled to have the support system for this product.

I can't really think of anything I would consider a con. I would have liked to know more going in, but our foundation's timeline did not allow -- we were coming up on our next scholarship cycle and there was no time to waste -- but having training modules is very helpful. I refer back to them and hope they keep coming.

Sarah
IT Business Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent vendor experience

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with WizeHive has been one of our best and most rewarding vendor relationships. We had a very smooth implementation process and the support received from WizeHive has been amazing- I wish we could have more vendor relationships like this one!

Prior to signing the contract with WizeHive, they held blueprint sessions with us to ensure they understood our program and process and that their platform would meet our needs. That prevented any unexpected surprises through the implementation process which we had experienced with previous vendors. The platform itself is simple to use with minimal training for administrators and we are offer to have a platform that is easy to use for our applicants.

Not finding them sooner? There are no cons with mentioning in a review- this platform has worked very well for our needs.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Not worth the money

Kommentare: Overall, this system is not user friendly. I find myself spending so much time going through their help center documents. When I don't find a solution to my problem, I have no choice but to contact customer service which is a headache. It takes them about 24 hours to reply to urgent matters and most of the time they provide a complicated solution which they assume we would know how to do. We pay thousands of dollars every year not to have 24/7 customer service or for WizeHive not to make better improvements to the system. The only major change that they have done this year was redesigning the login page.

It does the basics that every other platform does. The application from the applicant side and review portals are easy to use.

-There's no support provided via phone unless you email them first and schedule a meeting (which takes a few days for urgent matters). -Emails usually end up in spam folders. -You can't duplicate applications or move them to the next year's cycle which is frustrating if you've deferred an applicant. -The letter generator plugin is not the greatest. You can't insert certain information which means you will probably have to do write the letters manually. -Recreating all the forms for each year -Submitted and incomplete (unsubmitted) applications are all saved in one place. -The system does not automatically email applicants about the final decision. You will have to do this manually via your own email. -The survey form has very limited functions. -Applications that are submitted but do not have transcripts and letters of recommendations show up as completed on the back-end. You will have to go through every submitted application to make sure they have completed 100% of your requirements. This again takes a lot of time to go through if you have a lot of applicants. These are just some of the things the system is unable to do.

Meg
Director, Community Investments in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wizehive Review

Kommentare: The support from the team has been great. They've been patient and helpful throughout the whole process.

The ease of use. I feel equipped to make changes on my own and can give guidance to others who might be running into issues without any concern. Customer is also very quick if I ever have a question.

Moving programs through folders can be a bit tricky only because you can accidentally move someone to a different part of the process and it will automatically trigger an email to them. Moving them to that folder could have been a quick mistake, so would be nice to have to hit save before an email is triggered.

Daniel
Associate Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and fast setup

Kommentare: This product has significantly reduced the administrative time we spend on grantmaking. We have more than earned back the cost of the license in time saved.

We had a last-minute need for an online granting process and needed an affordable tool where we could get everything running quickly with minimal input from our end. Even though their development times are typically longer, they were willing to adapt to our timeline and still delivered the forms a week earlier! Throughout the entire process, their support team has been amazing--always available, always happy to help and incredibly fast to turn things around. We hardly had to do any of the development ourselves, despite this being a last-minute request. As a small team with limited spare capacity, this was a lifesaver in being able to keep to our grantmaking timeline.

While the functionalities are enough for most organizations' granting needs, there are a few customization options, such as greater flexibility with repeating questions, which we would have liked. However, the support team helped us find acceptable workarounds.

Kelly
Senior Director in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great grant/scholarship management tool

Kommentare: Terrific onboarding & development process. Really appreciated how easy they are to work with us for a customized solution to our needs.

We moved our paper application process for our scholarship and grant programs completely online. WizeHive has proven to be highly efficient in processing applications, communicating with applicants and reviewing submissions. Such a time-saving resource for our team!

We've been very happy so far. Any questions we have had were quickly answered through their customer service.

Dawn
Grant Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Functional software platform for mid-size organizations

Kommentare: Good follow through and process went as described. Friendly people and very helpful in determining needs for folks new to this process.

Ease of implementation and the team members were all great to work with during the initial discovery process and setup.

No integrations with grants.gov and the online trainings were more geared towards grant makers than grant seekers, which we did not include in our package.

Meegan
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple grant programs

WizeHive's set-up and staff support is great-- they walk you through the steps and features of each part of the process so you understand what you can do and where and when and how.

We did not consider the reporting dashboard enough when setting up the application, so we had to redo some questions after the fact to get the right format to be able to report accurately and efficiently. This should be considered at every step along the way during the set-up process, and it felt like it was a last-minute thing to which we did not dedicate enough time. The other thing that was a disappointment is the fact that I was told that BILL could be integrated, but it turns out there is a pretty steep fee to do that, which no one seemed to know until months down the road into the process.

Kayleen
Program Manager in USA

Scholarship Implimentation Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it was a great experience and liked how the trainings were saved in our folder.

Live in-person training during the implemenation phase. The implementation lead was able to change/edit things along the way in both of our scholarship portals.

We were not able to use one portal for the scholarships we have.

Jonathan
Implementation Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rapidly Customizable & Scalable Solution with Endless Possibilities

1. Implement an idea into a fully functional solution in Production within minutes. 2. Correct and modify configurations with clients and end-users in real-time. 3. Designed to empower system owners and administrators to meet the demands of their clients and super users. 4. Ongoing system upgrades and enhancements to improve configuration capabilities of the system and user experience. 5. Direct and quick customer support when built in Help & FAQ aren't able to answer questions.

While the system's capabilities to scale are incredible, there are some missing features or issues that haven't been addressed yet that would add a greater measure of use by both Administrators and end users. - Unable to conditionally require Date fields to be before or after another Date field - End users are unable to print/save full applications once completed. (Review Portals only recently received this capability) - Workspaces (Databases), are unable to connect to each other to share data and improve reporting capabilities - Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use - Features and configurations can often be buried deep within menus and take time to navigate to - Unable to bulk upload or download attachments to or from records - Unable to send attachments by Bulk Email - Review Portal, user-directed configurations limited What is extremely important for the reader to understand from my items listed above is that when you have a system that is capable of achieving almost all of your business needs and opens the door to a million possibilities, it can become incredibly frustrating when small or specific aspects of the system are not capable of being configured or scaled. It is the give and take of using an incredible configuration management system. Once you get used to having the ability to configure almost anything you want, its hard not to want even more!

Celeste
Program Manager in USA

Simple and Clean

Kommentare: The Jack and Jill Foundation runs about 9 different grant programs each year and these programs overlap with the prior year(s) programs. Using a Grant Management Platform is critical to our success and sanity. We've had much success with WizeHive Select and are excited about the functionality and feature gains for our Applicants, Reviewers, and Administrators using WizeHive Zengine.

Migrating from WizeHive Select to WizeHive Zengine resulted in a simpler user interface that shows our Applicants and Reviewers what they've completed, what's due, and when - giving us as Administrators control of the language that best resonates with our Applicants and Reviewers and addresses our specific pain points. For example: because we know that mail from the WizeHive Platform could land in spam filters, we add language to the interface at the HomePage instructing Applicants to Whitelist or add to their Contacts the Zengine mailer. The information we've assembled in the Zengine interface to assist and guide our Applicants through the process is always available to them when they login, bringing clarity to the process, and reducing the time spent on searching for this information in previous emails sent. Our Applicants will always know "whose on first" and what next.

In WizeHive Select I was lukewarm to the reality that our Applicants and Reviewers had to wait for a temporary password to be sent to them when they forgot their password. A change was made with WizeHive Zengine giving Applicants and Reviewers more control over changing their password. Very happy to see this in Zengine.

Alejandro
Associate Manager in USA

WizeHive Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with WizeHive is great. Our previous scholarship management solution did not evolve quickly enough to meet the demands of our growing organization. WizeHive provides consistent updates and quality of life changes to meet these growing demands on a reliable basis.

WizeHive offers a variety of features intended to make the user-experience clear. My favorite features including autoemails set up, mass editing/deletion of records, and mass data import/export.

The most important feature I believe is missing is cross-form mapping. Right now, Profile information can be mapped to any form within a submission portal, but additional forms cannot be mapped to each other in that same portal. Cross-form logic is also missing. It would be easier to be able to link a question in a form with logic building off a question earlier in the application.

Angela
Development Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use - self explanatory

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a good one. The best experience I have is when I can speak with a person at Wizehive for what are complicated questions that I have. It's hard to express your issues in a support ticket, because of that you don't always get the right answers and have to keep asking thru the support ticket. If you could speak with someone, they better understand what you're trying to do and your issues.

That the applicant can log in to their application and see what they did last year, they can also see where their application is in the process, emails are simple to send and you have control over the emails being sent

I wish that Wizehive had an 800 number - a number you can call and speak with someone. I don't like that I have to send an email stressing that I need to talk to someone. Speaking with a live person is so very helpful and it's the one thing that I feel Wizehive is lacking...in a big way

Michelle
Director George Kress Foundation in USA
Verpackung und Container, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System!

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great! The team is extremely helpful. My implementation specialist was fantastic! Not only was she a wonderful instructor, she helped to customize our system to fit our needs. She was extremely responsive and made me feel like a valued client.

WizeHize has drastically improved our application / review process. Transitioning to an online system has helped us organize requests, track and review applications, which has allowed us to make more informed decisions. Also, the GuideStar integration is great. Our implementation specialist was extremely helpful in creating tools and building the best platform for our needs. WizeHize is easy to navigate and their customer service team is available and responsive when needed.

Some elements are limited, but the overall functionality is great. For example, I was a little disappointed about the letter generator. It's not as neat, easy to use as I thought it would be, but, I was able to find a work around and the team has been extremely helpful in finding solutions.

Diane
Board of Director, Volunteer in USA

HSF Applicant and Student Portal Review

Kommentare: WizeHive was very easy to work with and helped us go from a manual, photocopy, spreadsheet approach into a fully integrated online system. This allowed us to have a greater reach to high school students who might want to apply to our program.

Our implementation lead was great. We challenged WizeHive with how we wanted to use our system for both applicants AND ongoing students - through their entire college experience. WizeHive rose to the challenge and provided us with creative solutions.

The visual reporting dashboard was complex and seemed to lack some functionality (getting data from two forms, for instance).

Shelly
Scholarship Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has allowed us to transform the way we do scholarships.

Kommentare: The software has enabled us to streamline our process in many ways, allowing us to focus our time betters serving our students, volunteers, and donors.

With this software we have been able to expand our program in multiple facets. Not only have we been able to add more scholarships, but we have been able to improve upon the way we administer them. The process has been simplified for our staff, our reviewers, our recommenders and our applicants.

We have new scholarships every year and making changes seems to be a very complex process as those changes need to be made in numerous locations. The software is also costly to have.

Jeffrey
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great solution and great customer service

Kommentare: It has been nothing but positive. Just on the contact alone with everyone from WizeHive, I would recommend the company's products and services. Using the product only adds to my positive experience.

WizeHive came highly recommended from similar organizations. After an initial sales presentation, I knew the product was the exact solution we needed to transition from a paper-based application process to a secure, online process. It has been great working with the entire WizeHive team from our sales representative, to our solutions architect, to our implementation lead, to our success specialist, and to our training director. We went live two months ago and have seen a remarkable increase in applications when compared to the same time period last year and have received extremely positive feedback from our applicants and evaluators. It is an easy-to-use platform with a very low barrier to entry. It is also cost-effective, which is always a major consideration for non-profits working within the strict confines of a budget.

The only limitation that I've encountered this far with the product is that data can only be exported in Excel format and not directly into a PDF form. Once exported to Excel, it requires additional manipulation in order to group and present data.

Genice
Genice
Accounting Manager/ Scholarship Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie

WizeHive has been a phenomenal partner - excellent product and customer service!

Kommentare: No more paper applications! Easy to track scholarship winners and process scholarship payments! Easy for scholarship selection committees to access applications from their homes - no more running to the Foundation's office to pick up paper applications and distribute them to their committee members. Much easier for students to apply for scholarships!

Our scholarship program grew to the point that we were no longer able to process paper applications. Many of our scholarships are unique - some require applications, others are team or coach selected. We needed a customized scholarship platform that could allow us to continue administering all of our scholarships and provide an easy way to track scholarship winners and process scholarship payments. WizeHive's Zengine product was the perfect solution to our scholarship program's needs!

The first year we implemented the software, there were a couple of things that I thought could be improved. The WizeHive team listened to my comments and has come up with solutions to make the process even better this year!

Natacha
Partner Engagement Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE WizeHive

Kommentare: Fantastic!

The support team did an amazing job creating our platform. They were extremely helpful and always there to guide or answer questions. WizeHive is user friendly from the admin side all the way to the grant application review teams. The portal looks fantastic on a desktop, laptop, and phone. The attachments can be viewed from all the above devices. Super happy with WizeHive!

We still need to build our reports. Not a con, only thing that isn't perfect yet.

Kurt
Administrative Assistant in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WizeHive - Excellent Grant Management Software

WizeHive is incredibly useful for program management, thanks to its integrated portal editor/publisher, as well as the highly editable data display. And WizeHive's support staff are unfailingly helpful, no matter how large or small the question!

Portions of the portal architecture are very intertwined, to the degree that altering/updating one can completely destabilize another (or the entire process you're working in). This is not ideal. However, this can be partially chalked up to an ongoing effort to further improve the back-end interface on Zengine's behalf, so I cannot be too harsh here. (Additionally, their customer support team is unbelievably helpful with any questions administrators have!)

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

2018 WizeHive Review

I like that WizeHive is very user friendly and can be easily taught to those of all skill levels. Also, it is a great way to manage files and applications we receive. Lastly, the ability to create reports is a great tool.

WizeHive works well for our application process. There isn't anything about it that poses a challenge to our process.

Camellia
program officer in USA

Great Product

WizeHive provided an incredible implementation lead (Dan) to get our fellowship platform active. He provided novel ideas and features to make sure both the application and review process ran seamless. The product is solid and easy to navigate. Also, the support staff turnaround time on troubleshooting problems is faster than the speed of light.

I liked everything about the product. I have nothing to add here.

Ashley
Deputy Chief Talent Officer in USA

Easy experience with supportive implementation managers; Always friendly and knowledgeable

What has been most helpful for us is the flexible work flow and the widgets. We are still learning and understanding all the possibilities and making adjustments as we go.

So far, not being able to open select fields for our end-users to modify/edit is frustrating but manageable. Also, not being able to pre-populate fields in real time is hard to explain to non-tech savvy ppl because they believe that if the information is there, it should be able to pre-populate anywhere. Ideal situation for us would not have to manually export/import data to link fields together.

Great solution!

Kommentare: We have had a good working relationship with WizeHive. They are responsive to our needs and make us feel like a valued client.

The software works consistently, is fairly easy to configure to our needs, is right-sized for our organization, and cost-effective.

Would like a bit more ability for the administrator to make changes at a deeper level of program configuration.