Über Azalea Health

Cloudbasiertes SaaS: elektronisches Patientendatensystem, Praxismanagement, Services bezüglich der Ertragszyklusleistung, Telemedizin, Patientenportal, elektronische Verschreibung

Erfahre mehr über Azalea Health

Ease of Scanning documents into patient chart.

Bewertungen zu Azalea Health

Azalea Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Azalea Health bereits verwendet?

EHR that Actually Has Functions for Multiple Areas of Healthcare

Kommentare: We don't use the RCM, but the ability of Azalea to do different things from order sets, to eMARs, to simple visit notes is helpful and allows for a more seamless process in the workplace.

Unlike most EHRs, this one has features that come in use across the different healthcare areas. Built for hospital systems with satellite offices, it has ambulatory options and inpatient hospital options, which integrate demographic information between both options.

It costs a bit more than other software, but it's beyond worth it. There are a few things that I'm sure they will continue to upgrade in the future, like information flow between hospital and ambulatory systems.

Karen
Practice Manager in USA

Azalea Health Review

Kommentare: Azalea has been a huge asset to our practice. Occasionally we are approached by other companies but they can't offer anything that Azalea doesn't already have.

I like that Azalea Health is quick to respond to issues or enhancement requests and that they have an excellent RCM team. The software is easy to navigate and works well for our Pediatrics office.

The plug in for prescribing has some repetitive clicks. I also widh it would pull in basic infofrom the patients profile, like weight.

Deb
Office Manager/ Admin in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating system much of the time with no answers, fixes and angry patients.

Kommentare: MIPS is almost impossible to do with the reports available. Wish there was more flexibility in what info you want when running reports. Some reports aren't fully inclusive. I was running a report for females over 35, and had alot of patients that just didn't show up on the list. Many measures aren't available through Azalea so you are limited on your choices.. We managed to get through MIPS by going throiugh a 3rd party company and entering much of the information one patient at a time.

EMR and EHR are in 1 program which we didn't have before. We attended the Azalea annual seminar last year and the people employed by Azalea are very friendly. Small group, so you know names of those you work with, but can be a downfall because people are often gone on vacation/training/ working from home etc. and hard to get answers timely.

We were with SimplifyMD prior, and we loved some of the features that are no longer available.Billing errors frustrate our patients and you can count on angry calls and visits from our wonderful patients after invoices go out. Patients are billed for the full balance before insurance has finished processing. Sometimes, not always, but don't know what to expect. Medicaid patients receiving bills, which should NEVER happen. If 1 thing is denied on insurance, they rebill the ENTIRE thing, even the ones that were approved. Never seen things done this way. Then it gets sloppy with insurance denials on things that were already paid. Hard to tell what is what. Don't understand why they can't seperate the 1 line item?? 2 yr old recoups, not to mention, 100s of recoups in general! I could go on. I have someone that teaches coding and billing reviewing the mess we have right now.

Megan
Nurse Practitioner in USA

Using Azalea for EMR

Azalea is the easiest, most user-friendly charting system I have used to date. The layout is simple and easy to navigate. Having all the "bells and whistles" isn't always the best as it becomes sensory overload. I really like the simplicity and straightforward presentation of Azalea.

The prescribing page can be a little confusing. But it is still relatively easy to navigate. I also find the scheduling page to be a little confusing as well, especially when trying to override a blocked off section.

amanda
office manager in USA

Reivew of Azalea

Kommentare: Good Customer Service. Software has been running slow for a few months.

Ease of use, more options for billing.

Slowness of the software, reports are not customizable as I would like.

Leslie
Executive Office Manager in USA

Ease of Azalea

Kommentare: Overall experience was very impressed how easy it is to learn and use.

Intergration went smoothly. Training was made easy and completed in a week

Transition of charts from GreenWay to Azaela is a mess and hard to locate information

Mike
Nurse Practitioner. Practice Administrator in
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally! An EHR customized for any size practice!

Kommentare: I have worked with 5 EHR companies prior to Azalea Health. Customization has always been difficult with my previous vendors. Azalea Health started out of the gate asking our company how we operate. Unlike many solo practices, we have 34 locations across the country (and more anticipated soon). Azalea, along with our customer account rep, developed very user friendly templates. Each individual clinician can create templates to suit their practice, specialty. Also, online, there are many templates that are downloadable that will work in many situations until you can develop a good sense of designing your own templates. When it came to ICD9 to ICD10 changeover, Azalea did all the legwork. They have updates several times and we are able to better select more appropriate codes by searching simple descriptions. Azalea has even notated which codes may be inadequate for use (highlighted in red for ease of seeing). There is rarely any downtime in which Azalea is at fault. Having a cloud based EHR, there are occasional (not often) outages related to Google or other server issues.
Azalea Health has been very responsive with our requests for updates/additions. They do have a process to follow and so, at times, your request may take longer than you think it should, but it is on their "to do list". Often, within a couple of updates, our requests become live.

I love the ease of use compared to other EHRs I have used in the past. The customer service response has always had that "small town appeal" but their ability and the programmers' knowledge is nothing but higher tier.

As stated before, if the entirety of the internet could be constantly live with no downtime, there would be hardly any issues. Between Google sites, server issues, and remote trouble with "internet health", I would like to have much less downtime. It doesn't occur that often, but who wouldn't want less. :)

Geoff
Clinic Billing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective product for working denials - horrible for RHC payment posting

Kommentare: The hospital I work for (in clinic billing) handles RHCs, office only, Wound Care, Part A -AND- Part B, labs, and almost everything else. The only issue from a claims point of view is OBGYN. When we added a local OB clinic, we had to go with a competing product because Azalea was inadequate. They are working on fixing the OB issues. I have zero problems with the several types of coding I do (RHC, Wound Care, etc.). The denials are easily pulled in for working. Overall, from my perspective, Azalea is an excellent product.But then there's the Postin problem above.

The product is highly adaptable, except for OBGYN. See below for the biggest problem.

We have one ongoing problem - and it is huge. About 40% of our claims are RHC (Rural Health Clinics). Azalea does --NOT-- understand posting payments for the RHCs. Currently, we can't do our month end close for the RHCs. Azalea does not even understand the problem when we explain it. This month, again, we are having to fall back on manually entering payments because something was changed, "improved" this month, and we can no longer do an automated close. We are talking about adding HUNDREDS of hours to the monthly close because we have to enter these claims manually. We can't even get Azalea to understand what the problem is - or even why it's a problem for our RHCs. --Hundreds of extra hours--

KImberly
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

suggestion of changes to make the system more user friendly

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. The tech support has been great.

It is an easy program to learn and is pretty basic compared to other programs

It is expensive compared to others and they should try to make more cost effective when you have numerous providers. Also get opinions from users to try to make changes to better the system.

Used and loved for Years

Easy to learn and to utilize. Many tutorials in place for any help you need.

The reporting isn't perfect and could use some more and better choices.

Tilda
Business Office Manager in USA

Azalea Review- REACH

Kommentare: pleasant staff

Charges are easy to edit . [sensitive content hidden] is amazing!

training was terrible..the reporting is not good. Patient ledgers lack information that patients want such as the date of service. No way to easily see where payments have been applied. An up to date system should take adjustments at charges entry to give the practice a true picture of recievables.

Patricia
Clinical Coord RN in USA

review 3/10/23

Kommentare: OKey

I like that adm and clinical are now merged!

That there are not efficient links for clinical flow. Also they have not implemented recommendations to help the charting process and flow of our clinic

Carole
Payment Poster in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Azalea Payment Posting

Payments are easy to post in software and balancing is also easy.

It is difficult to read the accounts, but that is probably due to lack of use. I am not a primary user in Azalea. I post and review accounts occasionally just so I am able to do it if someone else is off work. We have three practices in our office and several different software applications (some of which we are closing out). We plan to continue to use Azalea for MAC.

Wesley
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the EMR for a busy practice.

Kommentare: Horrible. Sophomoric.
You will quickly learn the mantra, "We are sorry but our EMR is down and we will have to call you back later to schedule your appointment"

I really cannot find one redeeming quality with regarding to this EMR.

They have constant shutdowns during working hours. Guaranteed to deny you access to your own files when you have a busy clinic. Everyday I regret having agreed to use this EMR.

Office Manager in USA

Excellent, User Friendly

The ease of use and functionality of the program. It’s an all in one program. Customer support is fast to respond.

would be nice to show if a fax went through when sending in assembly and would be nice if in the fax folder it showed the name of who the fax is from

Joseph
Physician/Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As usual, appropriate answers just when i need them.

Ease of use; flexibility to use my own forms. Good support when I need it. Good price. Good handling of the work flow.

Occasional parts that need to be tweaked, may not get done because the developers are very busy with more pressing issues.

Nancy
Audiology Assistant in USA

Azalea Health, Easy to Use

Kommentare: This could be better answered by the [sensitive content hidden].

Ease of use. Items are extremely easy to pull up , once they have been saved in this system. Toggling between this and other systems occurs without a problem.

Sign on verification. It is irritating to have to put in a code each time you sign on.

Amber
receptionist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Azalea review

This software is verry easy to use and self-explanatory

I don't have any complaints about this software.

cierra
lpn in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

lpn review Dr Office

Kommentare: My overall experience with Azalea has been a very good one.

Easy to look up information in the system and reschedule people if needed.

The least thing I like about this product is the billing codes.

Susan
Behavioral Health Professional in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Azalea Health Review

Kommentare: Overall, I would say that Azalea is a good system, however, I feel that it is basic and there could be more details added for mental health tracking.

The system is a good tracking system for my clients.

This software works well however, it is not as user friendly as some other systems I have used in the past. It is slower and it does not allow for a thorough Notes.

Cila
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Working With Azalea

Easy to use. When having to look up patients and their information very easy to navigate.

It tends to shut down and not work often. Sometimes it takes a while to get the system to work.

Jamie
FNP in USA

Azalea Review

I enjoy the ease of access and the layout of the software.It is easy to navigate through the program and find what I need.

On occasion the system seems to freeze up.

Sarah
FRONT DESK in USA

front desk

Kommentare: overall experience is ok if above problem could be fixed

Scheduling patient and acceptiong payments is easy

Front desk cant verify Pharmacy with patients

Gary
Registered Nurse in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software with valueable tools

Kommentare: Overall I like the software. There are options but it isn't overly complicated or convuluted.

Easy to pickup and use right away, tools are labeled cleay and things are where you expect them to be.

Sometimes in certain circumstances you have to manaully Save info or else you lose it if you fo get and navigate away. Sometimes we get patients one after the other and we have to switch quickly and if we lose the information, we have to enter it all again.

CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Very intuitive Electronic Health Record; super customer service

Ease of navigation; great customer service; respond quickly to problems and needs; constantly improving product

Can't think of any negatives. I am going to have to start making up things if this won't let me finish it.