Über FarmLogic

Cloud-based tool that helps agribusinesses manage farming operations including report printing, defining field boundaries & scouting.

Erfahre mehr über FarmLogic

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie FarmLogic bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Finance Manager in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Agro-based industries

Kommentare: I'm a finance officer for my small scale Agriculture business. I have tried several softwares to ease the stress that comes with my farm records management and none worked out as expected until I finally gained access to FarmLogic. I just love FarmLogic because it makes bulky and complicated tasks simple and also has a friendly user-interface.
FarmLogic helps me make precised and accurate forcast per acre of my farm land which enable me make inform decision.

FarmLogic enables me perform multiple task in just a single system with the shortest possible time. The ease that comes using this software for Farm record management is amazing. It facilitates the need for quick reference and records already entered. I'm able to reduce cost of production to the barest minimum by the help of this wonderful farm management software.

For the fact that this software is amazingly advantageous to all farm related activities, it's shortcomings has only got to do with the unavailable feature for weather related records. An attempt to include this feature will be a plus to the FarmLogic industry and it'susers as well.

Michael G.
Farmer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Farmlogic is the easiest software on the market

Kommentare: Been a user of FarmLogic since 2010. They are a great company to work with and really take care of my needs. Buying the system was a 1 time fee and have included all the updates which makes the value unbelievable for an Ag Software. Farmlogic and Soil Test Pro are the most user friendly Farming Apps on the Market in my opinion.

1 time Fee, Ease of Use, and customer service

GPS accuracy of the smart phone app in my sweetcorn. Marking my Splits.