Über TeamSnap

12 Millionen Trainer, Verwalter, Spieler und Eltern verwenden TeamSnap, um das Team, den Verein und die Saison zu koordinieren.

Erfahre mehr über TeamSnap

Kit B.
Athlete Parent
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)"

Vorteile: Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message. I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't really think of anything negative or a feature that I wish it had. Well done and complete!

• Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Emmett F.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Great app for sports management and athletic families."

Kommentare: Makes life as an athletic family much easier and more organized.

Vorteile: Made it super easy to check when I have a hockey practice or game and also made this easier for my entire family No bugs that I have stumbled across Very easy to use for anyone, regardless of experience with apps of this type

Nachteile: Sometimes very laggy to use and slow, but could be a problem on my end. On rare occasions, the servers are down. I have only experienced this once in my time using it, but it was frustrating that one time.

von TeamSnap an 1.7.2019

Thanks for the feedback. We have a few things we are working on to make the mobile apps even faster. We recognize that cellular networks out on the field can be hit or miss and we have some things coming to help.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2019
(tj) tom H.
League Comissioner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Very Complicated"

Vorteile: This software seems to have most/all of the bells and whistles, but it's very complicated to use. If you're running a big organization or league, then it probably makes sense, but if you're just a team it's definitely overkill. We use about 10% of the features.

Nachteile: Customer support is mediocre. The help files seem to frequently be related to a previous version of the product or for some other reason I'm frequently unable to make it do what the help files say it should. Really the software is just WAY to complicated to use, I think given all the features if they did some usability design, they could make a really wonderful product, but the current interface is very confusing and unless you use it all day every day, you'll find every time you use it to be frustrating. Also, its very expensive. I looked at, but didn't trial, other products, but ended up staying with TeamSnap which was what my predecessor had selected because of inertia. I wanted to change, but didn't feel like doing the work of convincing the coaches and board members to switch and then doing the work of switching and educating the players and coaches who already had TeamSnap.

von TeamSnap an 28.8.2019

Sorry you found the product confusing. We pride ourselves on ease of use. We would love to hear any places that you found confusing so we can work on them.

Ken
General Manager

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Ramin S.
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"TeamSnap Review"

Kommentare: Overall, the mobile and desktop functionality is what sold me on this tool and why I renew with them every year!

Vorteile: The fact that I get an awesome experience on both web and mobile! My players can use this on their phones just as easy as they can while they are at work to update game statuses, etc.

Nachteile: The email template for this template is not as friendly as I would like. Formatting is a bit raw and you cannot make emails look as presentable as I'd like.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Nicole M.
Human Capital Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Easy team management and communication tool"

Kommentare: Team Snap has helped with keeping things organized with my four teams that I coach. It makes it extremely easy to keep in touch with parents and players on everything having to do with the team.

Vorteile: It allows for very quick and easy communication with everyone on my team. The site is very easy to navigate and has allows for a multitude of communication methods. I can keep all of the information for my team in one location whether it be team stats, schedules, scores, photos, or documents. I can send mass communications or individual communications out to members of the team. I like that I can add and subtract players easily from my roster. I also like that teamsnap sends reminders out about upcoming events so I don't have to remember to do so.

Nachteile: I have not found anything that really sticks out that I dislike about the software except that it takes a while for us to process a refund when we try and send it back through team snap.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Ryan Z.
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Teamsnap is the current leader in team management for sports and events"

Kommentare: I've used it for a long time and it's fairly simple and universal for parents and coaches. I'll continue to use it, but would be nice to have a few more options included without additional charges

Vorteile: We all need a central place to keep track of all our kids' sporting events. The adding of schedules and multiple teams is very helpful and convenient.

Nachteile: You need to pay for a lot of the upgrades, including "availability" where the user can mark if they can or cannot attend a practice, game, etc.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Janis P.
Team Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Best software for managing team sports"

Kommentare: The ease of use and how universal the program is made it a clear choice for our communication needs.

Vorteile: I love how easy TeamSnap is to update games, tournaments and events for all of the families involved. Being able to intergrade the schedule to my phones calendar was a huge help.

Nachteile: There was nothing about the software that I didn't like. It was easy to use and update as needed. GREAT tool for any team sports group.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Heather S.
Marketing & Web Design
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Does the job!"

Kommentare: It's been positive and I wish my kids' other coaches would use the same app so everything was in one place!

Vorteile: Pretty easy to use for our entire soccer team. Our Coach chose it after switching from another app. It has messaging where you can message the whole team or individuals. The coach puts in all events and has links to locations, etc. which makes it easy to just click and open it in your navigation. Has a team roster and the coach can add stats. Everyone can add photos. We use the free version I am pretty sure but there is a paid version that is Ad free.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of any. The ads are annoying of course, but I get it. They gotta make money somehow! You can buy a paid version without ads.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Puspa N.
Treasurer
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Convenient Tool for large groups "

Kommentare: It’s been a good app that has allowed me to be connected to others in the organization and also parents and students who are members of our organization. Every week they are automatically reminded of rehearsals. Everyone gets the emails and text notifications promptly. Also for instance this week, we sent out notice cancelling our rehearsal in view of Covid-19. Didn’t have to send individual emails, just had to update on Teamsnap.

Vorteile: It allows for repetitive messages to be sent to a large group. It’s convenient to send an urgent message or reminder or direction to a large group of persons all via email and text messages.

Nachteile: The price is quite high for the facility. Many groups are using this app especially sports groups, the yearly membership should be reduced.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Kim L.
Para Professional
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Easy Way to Track Kids Sports Schedule"

Kommentare: We use this app to track my son's soccer schedule. It's easy to enter your availability and to enter notes about why you aren't coming to practice or a game. It's also nice that directions to the game can be obtained from the app. And you can check who else is or is not coming to the game or practice and you can message your team mates parents if you need a ride. Overall good simple app but too many ads.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and easy to read and doesn't have alot of bells and whistles

Nachteile: The ads - both within a screen and the ones that pop up

Glenn G.
Senior HRIS
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2018

"Good team management tool but needs improvement"

Vorteile: I used Teamsnap to manage a Men's adult softball team for over 7 years -Players or manager can track player "availability" easily through the app. The player can mark which games they may miss due to vacation, etc. This is useful for tracking how many subs I may need for a given week.
-The ability to track statistics
-Easy to use mobile app
-The ability to send/track messages to team

Nachteile: There are a few things they can work on: -Stats were great, but were not available on the mobile platform. This was an issue because the majority of the team only used the mobile
-I wanted to lock down 'availability' an hour leading up to the game, otherwise someone could mark themselves out the last minute without me knowing, but this feature was not offered.
-The top stats feature is cool - it allowed you to show the season leaders for stats. But they did not allow you to set a threshold for minimum games - i.e. a qualified player. So a player who went 2-2 in a single game and didn't play another game all season would lead the team in batting average.
-One time I sent out a note to the team to have them mark their availability for the game that week and Teamsnap decided at the same time to do unannounced maintenance on the site, so no one could login
-I was on an annual billing plan, but stopped managing the team half way into the year. There was no refund even though I stopped using the site for 6 months.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Female Program of Excellence Coordinator
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"League Administrator"

Kommentare: This software has become a 'no brainer' for operations of our association. Managers are give access to their team accounts and the rest is history.

Vorteile: With the new features we have been able to use this software for our entire association. I use it to enter team development times and can ensure all parents have been notified with the features provided. I can monitor the teams and their activities. It has made the rostering of teams so easy and provide info to Hockey Canada all in one software.

Nachteile: There are additional fees associated with using the Invoicing feature.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Martin W.
Product Director
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2017

"Probably the best team sports management software...."

Vorteile: Easy to use, does what most clubs need and saves significant time for both coaches and parents. My club have 40+ football (soccer) teams, which overs over 500+ players and teamsnap manages everything from registration, team and club communications, games and training and availability... and more. Great customer support also :)

Nachteile: No real cons... having the cloud version and app version make it easy to use and new features are continually rolling out... over the last two years of using this it has got better and better

• Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Tori H.
Pro soccer player
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Lots of notifications"

Kommentare: Overall, the app helps keep the team organized and keeps a record of things that have occurred which can be helpful as well. Just too many notifications on my phone which left me annoyed at times with the app and the frequency of it buzzing.

Vorteile: There are various functions that make communication easy within our team. Documents can be shared and saved for later within the app. Contact details for members of the team are within the app, which aides in communication as well.

Nachteile: I found that I would receive many notifications about one single event/message/email. I tried to limit notifications but that did not seem to matter as I still wound up with frequent notifications. They would come in the form of text messages too which I found frustrating!

von TeamSnap an 17.1.2019

Sorry about the multiple notifications. If you drop us a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ we should be able to tune the notifications for you.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Todd M.
Community Relations Director
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team"

Kommentare: Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.

Vorteile: There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

Nachteile: My soccer team only plays about six months of the year (fall and spring) but I have to pay a yearly fee. It would be nice if I could only have to pay for the months I use it.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Roger N.
System Analyst
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Most popular, User friendly team management software."

Kommentare: TeamSnap made it easy to manage a team roster, inform the team of the game schedule, check attendance and communicate with the team.

Vorteile: TeamSnap is easy to set up and use. It makes it easy to communicate with parents on your team via email or text. You can schedule games, check attendance, track payments, post team photos, and email the entire roster from your email account.

Nachteile: Cost. Free version is very 'stripped'. Paid version is excellent, but you have to pay per team, and there is no discount for subsequent years, multiple years or additional teams. Cannot roster on and off players for different seasons/tournaments.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Laura C.
Consultant
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"TeamSnap is the ONLY software to use for team managment"

Kommentare: I have tried other options (been forced to by orgs that don't use snap) and no one comes close. They save you tons of time with the repeat feature and they always respond immediately to inquiries.

Vorteile: Great interface- they really get what people need to manage teams. Quick response from customer support.

Nachteile: Price has been steadily rising which is not a big deal as the team splits it. They do allow you to keep your original amount if you have had a team for years.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Director of Corporate Sales
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2019

"Organize any team with TeamSnap!"

Kommentare: In my opinion, every team should use this application, it`s awesome!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to keep track of both of my son`s upcoming games, practices and scores.
I can update their status to either attending or declining their attendance with a quick click.
It allows coaches and parents to stay connected on one easy to use platform.

Nachteile: The corny tag lines they use when uploading new content.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Jim D.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Lines of communication"

Kommentare: I loved the fact that you can share the schedule and update/changes to the schedule are real-time and you can choose who to send notifications to.
I like the fact that you can send notifications using text or email.

Vorteile: Executive summary:
-Easy of use: 4 stars
-User interface: 3.5 starts(learning curve)
-Payment: 5 stars easy to upgrade/downgrade on the fly
-Inviting others: 5 stars. Ability to invite and join your group/club: easy(it shows who is online/offline)
-Support: 5 stars
-Functionality: 5 stars
-Web page integration: 5 stars
-Security: 5 stars

Nachteile: -I wanted to only notifications at specific intervals, example every other week. I was not able to do that in the version I was using. It's either at specific days ahead of the due date or none at all.
I would like to be able to send bi-weekly or once a month.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Diana H.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Incredible!"

Vorteile: Clear, concise and easy to use. Great phone functionality. Easy roster management and attendance tracking tool. Easy email messaging and TeamSnap Live chat tool. You can opt-in or opt out of practice reminders. TeamSnap is the best tool I've found in the sports team management space. I've used other software, and TeamSnap does everything seamlessly.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Kirk M.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2018

"Great Team Management Software"

Vorteile: I have used TeamSnap to manage youth sports teams for years. Very easy to use and very convenient to use to contact parents with updates.

Nachteile: Some of the features that would be helpful to the team are included only in paid version (not that this offends me at all) but don't want to charge parents additional fees for them so we just go with the free version and make due.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Michelle W.
Soccer Coach
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"We use this to manage our traveling soccer team."

Kommentare: The cost of this product is great for the amount of information you can quickly manage your team.

Vorteile: This software is extremely user friendly, helps manage and coordinate with my players and parents all in one app.

Nachteile: This software gives you the opportunity to manage multiple teams but the ability to see all teams at one time is an additional cost to the base.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Jennifer J.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Great to keep updated!"

Kommentare: We have been using it for two years since my kid started soccer and it's just really great overall.

Vorteile: We have a soccer complex that tends to flood.... this app is able to alert every player and parent to last-minute changes in scheduling or locations. You can also follow allow with the live game if you're unable to attend.

Nachteile: Nothing. This seems to work great for our team. And now I'm just going to say try it out because I have to fit the word minimum and I have no cons about this app! :)

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Jessica H.
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"TeamSnap for T-ball"

Kommentare: This software was perfect for keeping the T-ball team up to date on the games and practice schedule.

Vorteile: I used this software for my son's T-ball team. It was great to keep in touch with the team parents and update on games.

Nachteile: This was a great software to keep organized during the T-Ball season. The only negative part of this software it the notifications were not easy to keep track of new messages. It does notify you but the notification goes away and you have to go into the app to view.

Megan M.
RN
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Winner"

Vorteile: Great product for teams and families; Love the ability to export dates into iphone calendar; Ability to communicate through texts, emails, or alerts to groups or individuals.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to share a location or event through text outside of software; Would like to see an overall calendar view.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018