Über TeamSnap

12 Millionen Trainer, Verwalter, Spieler und Eltern verwenden TeamSnap, um das Team, den Verein und die Saison zu koordinieren.

Erfahre mehr über TeamSnap

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie TeamSnap bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kit B.
Kit B.
Athlete Parent in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)

Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message. I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Honestly, I can't really think of anything negative or a feature that I wish it had. Well done and complete!

Emmett F.
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app for sports management and athletic families.

Kommentare: Makes life as an athletic family much easier and more organized.

Made it super easy to check when I have a hockey practice or game and also made this easier for my entire family No bugs that I have stumbled across Very easy to use for anyone, regardless of experience with apps of this type

Sometimes very laggy to use and slow, but could be a problem on my end. On rare occasions, the servers are down. I have only experienced this once in my time using it, but it was frustrating that one time.

Antwort von TeamSnap

Thanks for the feedback. We have a few things we are working on to make the mobile apps even faster. We recognize that cellular networks out on the field can be hit or miss and we have some things coming to help.

Rodger S.
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Team snap a must

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Used it for years. Love it.

It allows me to communicate with the team and individual players. But having parents contact info it goes to them as well. So they know everything that’s said to their child. Just good practice

Photo portion is slow to add and slow to load.

Joelle T.
Youth Lacrosse Club Manager/Registrar in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost Great But………Frustrating for Organization Management W/ Multiple Teams or Divisions

Kommentare: I decided to switch our lacrosse club with multiple teams & clinics from another management software after reading positive reviews of Teamsnap. I now realize most of the reviews are from experiences on a single team level, not organizational level. We’ve been using Teamsnap for 2.5 years for registration/payment processing, rostering multiple teams, contact management/communications, and team management, and availability tracking. The software and app are simple to use at the team level, but for organization management some phone support is necessary. The price is low but you pay in hours of frustration. As a youth sports organization administrator I have spent countless hours learning and using Teamsnap. It is tough understanding “best practices” for setting up organizational levels (divisions, teams, and seasons etc). I have read through FAQ’s, watched training videos and how to’s that don’t address some of my specific questions. The biggest problem with Teamsnap for a sports club is the lack of support. There is no phone support at all. Which means I had to spend time and frustrating amounts of brainpower trying to type out explanations of my issue in emails and responses are anywhere from several hours up to 2 days to receive an answer back. Usually first response will link to the how-to guides I have read and do not pertain to my question so it goes back and forth to get an answer. As a parent volunteer this is too frustrating and consuming.

This software is excellent for a coach or a manager to use for single team management. It simplifies communicating with players and families. Email or group chats are easy for using amongst players or coaches. You can easily see who is on a team you are a member of. Player availability can be easily tracked for practices and games to help coaches plan. Volunteers or snacks/drink assignments can be created for each game or event. As a parent and a team manager I have very positive experiences using it over multiple years and sports. Both the free and paid team plans are great for a single team.

No phone support available. When running an organization an administrator needs the ability to talk to a support person to avoid problems and help with issues that are not covered in how-to’s and help videos. The chat feature on the website is a bot responding with generic help topics that I have already read. Emailing support means waiting days up to a week of back and forth to get an answer that isn’t just linking to helpless how-to’s. Most youth sports are run by volunteers with fulltime jobs outside of team sports management and the time and brain power to implement a paid product like Teamsnap needs better support. I would pay more for phone support. Every registration I set up I think “It will be simple now that I've done it,”. But different variables have made the need for support an issue every season. I have noticed that my issues have been addressed in future how to articles which seems like I am a beta tester for Teamsnap that should be compensated for my time testing their product. I have had some scheduled customer support virtually after weeks of no help and the support team has always been very polite and apologetic and have solved my problems in short time via zoom screensharing. If organization level plans could include customer support access it would solve this very large issue.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Human Capital Outreach and Recruitment Specialist in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy team management and communication tool

Kommentare: Team Snap has helped with keeping things organized with my four teams that I coach. It makes it extremely easy to keep in touch with parents and players on everything having to do with the team.

It allows for very quick and easy communication with everyone on my team. The site is very easy to navigate and has allows for a multitude of communication methods. I can keep all of the information for my team in one location whether it be team stats, schedules, scores, photos, or documents. I can send mass communications or individual communications out to members of the team. I like that I can add and subtract players easily from my roster. I also like that teamsnap sends reminders out about upcoming events so I don't have to remember to do so.

I have not found anything that really sticks out that I dislike about the software except that it takes a while for us to process a refund when we try and send it back through team snap.

Todd M.
Todd M.
Community Relations Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team

Kommentare: Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.

There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

My soccer team only plays about six months of the year (fall and spring) but I have to pay a yearly fee. It would be nice if I could only have to pay for the months I use it.

Johanne L.
graphics in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: Easy to use and makes it very easy to track your kids sports schedules.

Everything in one place, calendar, messages, player info, make it easy to track kids sports for busy parents

After the trial offer, if you do want to keep all functions and features it does get a bit expensive.

Kim L.
Kim L.
Para Professional in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Way to Track Kids Sports Schedule

Kommentare: We use this app to track my son's soccer schedule. It's easy to enter your availability and to enter notes about why you aren't coming to practice or a game. It's also nice that directions to the game can be obtained from the app. And you can check who else is or is not coming to the game or practice and you can message your team mates parents if you need a ride. Overall good simple app but too many ads.

It's easy to use and easy to read and doesn't have alot of bells and whistles

The ads - both within a screen and the ones that pop up

Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Regulatory and Safety Tech in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Small Team Management

Kommentare: Allows you to keep track of attendance and availability. For small teams this would work well and is an easy solution. There are other apps out there I would consider before TeamSnap.

Great from small teams and if you have multiple spots on the go. Scheduling practices and games is easy. Nice to have everyone's availability.

Lots of notifications. If you turn them off you could miss something. I couldn't find a way to turn off individual components.

Melinda R.
Coach in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tracking a team management tool

Kommentare: Overall it has been effective as a coach inputting the information. It is also easy to manage multiple teams in the app at the same time.

The ease of inputing games and practices into the system is very easy and covers many small details needed for effective communication.

We had challenges with some team members not getting all of the communication due to not knowing all of the options to select.

Brian H.
Owner Operator in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Software Works Customer Service Does NOT

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software does what it's supposed to do. However, if I would have read this review before investing money, and time in TeamSnap, I would consider other options. Because of that money and time I feel committed, STUCK! I don't have time to learn a new system, nor right now do I care to. I own my business. If I had their customer support I wouldn't have a business. They get away with it because I doubt very seriously if anyone uses their software full time, including their customer support. Most people using TeamSnap must have the time to read article after article or look at screenshots, oh by the way look absolutely nothing like my screen, or watch a video that's so out of date it makes you even more confused. In a day and age when you can get answers to questions almost instantly, it is infuriating to have to wait 7 to 10 hours to find out what box to check on a form you are creating so that it will function the way you want it to.

I like the idea of having a software that will integrate into our business that allows us to spend less time on administrative work and more focusing on building our brand

It's not the software, its the support! There is a learning curve implementing and setting up the software. AND if you find yourself needing support GOOD LUCK! There is NO phone number, but TeamSnap touts that as they are "providing a greater experience of the product " with personal tutorials and screen shots. BS! "LIVE" support is only available from 9am-1pm MT. (I wish I could work a 4hr Day! Someone has been reading too much Timothy Ferriss!) I use the word live sarcastically, Oh there is a button that says Live Chat, but the majority of the time when you need help and think your going to live chat with someone you get a message saying someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Dave C.
Player agent, director in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps making a positive difference to our youth sports program.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Allows our small volunteer lead youth softball organization to operate way above our capabilities from an information technology perspective. It has made our ability to manage registrations and the associated $$ Much more smooth than I ever anticipated. Even in the challenging spring of 2020 when we had to cancel our program because of the Covid pandemic, our ability to offer and process refunds was so simple!

It was difficult the first year when we abandoned our in person registration for this online solution. We always looked forward to seeing all the families and softball players in January after many months away and we worried about losing that personal touch. We never should’ve worried as our families and our coaches have all benefited from our transition to team snap. From managing all of our registrations, whether for tryouts, clinics, our regular Rec season or Our summer travel seasons, TeamSnap makes it all easy. Families can keep using their daughters profiles for multiple registrations. We can re-purpose prior registration forms each year with only minor changes. We can easily extract the raw data for more detailed analysis in XLS and to provide coaches with advance looks in preparation for team drafts. Draft night is simple with a click all that is needed to add a player to a team. At the end of the draft meeting, all coaches have all the information needed to welcome players to their team. For our coaches, their season is made simple. As schedules are completed, they loaded into their select teams you say Ivette schedule and they can track players availability for every game weeks, assign snack duty, and keep track of all the scores. They can send emails to/from all of the players and keep parents up-to-date on all activities For our entire program, it is easy to send emails to all the coaches or all the families And keep everyone informed.

It would be nice if after the draft meeting, that players/families couldn’t see everything until their coach has completed all of the phone calls. Kind of a hold/release button that A coach could push when he is finished. Sometimes players know who else is on their team and start complaining before coaches even started making phone calls.

Glenn G.
Senior HRIS in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good team management tool but needs improvement

I used Teamsnap to manage a Men's adult softball team for over 7 years -Players or manager can track player "availability" easily through the app. The player can mark which games they may miss due to vacation, etc. This is useful for tracking how many subs I may need for a given week. -The ability to track statistics -Easy to use mobile app -The ability to send/track messages to team

There are a few things they can work on: -Stats were great, but were not available on the mobile platform. This was an issue because the majority of the team only used the mobile -I wanted to lock down 'availability' an hour leading up to the game, otherwise someone could mark themselves out the last minute without me knowing, but this feature was not offered. -The top stats feature is cool - it allowed you to show the season leaders for stats. But they did not allow you to set a threshold for minimum games - i.e. a qualified player. So a player who went 2-2 in a single game and didn't play another game all season would lead the team in batting average. -One time I sent out a note to the team to have them mark their availability for the game that week and Teamsnap decided at the same time to do unannounced maintenance on the site, so no one could login -I was on an annual billing plan, but stopped managing the team half way into the year. There was no refund even though I stopped using the site for 6 months.

Cammielle B.
Manager in USA

Excellent team manager tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have uses it for years. It is my go to app for team management. I used it seasons with one team and seasons with 15. Its been smooth sailing ans I have no trouble. I use this for communication features as well

Availability settings make tracking attendance easy. Invoice features have improved and makes it easy to collect funds. Game loading and schedule loading are easy. Accessible from multiple devices. I manage several different teams in one season.

I wish that non profits could get lower fees. Especially, on merchant fees. It does cut in to our dues with the merchant fees.

Marlene K.
Owner, Director of Operation in USA

Very Disappointed - Overpromised and Underdelivered

Kommentare: I was trying to get a better way to communicate with our teams and streamline invoicing and payment plans. So far this program has done nothing but take hours out of my day responding to emails from my customers that they can't access their TeamSnap account.

The color palate chosen for the software is nice. At this point I'm so frustrated with customer service and all the things that don't work right, that if there were anything good I don't remember.

Customer service is a bunch of emails back and forth or a link to a help article. It takes over a week for the Onboarding person to schedule you, but by then you are already knee deep in the program, and guess what, the Onboarding guy has to get back to you with answers to your problems and yes...3 days later, I'm still waiting. You get an hour of their time then it is back to emails again. They want specific examples of the problem with the registration which would be very difficult to explain in words without being able to show them. One phone call could resolve the issue, but instead they'd rather email back and forth for 2 days. My players can't get into the system. Half the parents can't be invited to join because someone in the family has already accepted and that button is now gone. I have parents with the players name in the app. I have families that every time the update one child it changes the name of the other child to the first child then back again. The financials and invoicing is a joke. You can't apply discounts to invoices (we give an early contract signing discount and sibling discounts). You have to do the math and enter the total. Parents will never be able to see what discounts have been applied. Have divorced parents who pay separately. You have two set up two accounts for the player, so now they get two of every email, text, chat, alert. You can't customize the installment payment options.

Female Program of Excellence Coordinator in Kanada
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

League Administrator

Kommentare: This software has become a 'no brainer' for operations of our association. Managers are give access to their team accounts and the rest is history.

With the new features we have been able to use this software for our entire association. I use it to enter team development times and can ensure all parents have been notified with the features provided. I can monitor the teams and their activities. It has made the rostering of teams so easy and provide info to Hockey Canada all in one software.

There are additional fees associated with using the Invoicing feature.

Martin W.
Product Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best team sports management software....

Easy to use, does what most clubs need and saves significant time for both coaches and parents. My club have 40+ football (soccer) teams, which overs over 500+ players and teamsnap manages everything from registration, team and club communications, games and training and availability... and more. Great customer support also :)

No real cons... having the cloud version and app version make it easy to use and new features are continually rolling out... over the last two years of using this it has got better and better

Tori H.
Pro soccer player in USA

Lots of notifications

Kommentare: Overall, the app helps keep the team organized and keeps a record of things that have occurred which can be helpful as well. Just too many notifications on my phone which left me annoyed at times with the app and the frequency of it buzzing.

There are various functions that make communication easy within our team. Documents can be shared and saved for later within the app. Contact details for members of the team are within the app, which aides in communication as well.

I found that I would receive many notifications about one single event/message/email. I tried to limit notifications but that did not seem to matter as I still wound up with frequent notifications. They would come in the form of text messages too which I found frustrating!

Antwort von TeamSnap

Sorry about the multiple notifications. If you drop us a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ we should be able to tune the notifications for you.

Ramin S.
Ramin S.
Manager in USA

TeamSnap Review

Kommentare: Overall, the mobile and desktop functionality is what sold me on this tool and why I renew with them every year!

The fact that I get an awesome experience on both web and mobile! My players can use this on their phones just as easy as they can while they are at work to update game statuses, etc.

The email template for this template is not as friendly as I would like. Formatting is a bit raw and you cannot make emails look as presentable as I'd like.

Ryan Z.
President in USA

Teamsnap is the current leader in team management for sports and events

Kommentare: I've used it for a long time and it's fairly simple and universal for parents and coaches. I'll continue to use it, but would be nice to have a few more options included without additional charges

We all need a central place to keep track of all our kids' sporting events. The adding of schedules and multiple teams is very helpful and convenient.

You need to pay for a lot of the upgrades, including "availability" where the user can mark if they can or cannot attend a practice, game, etc.

Janis P.
Team Manager in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for managing team sports

Kommentare: The ease of use and how universal the program is made it a clear choice for our communication needs.

I love how easy TeamSnap is to update games, tournaments and events for all of the families involved. Being able to intergrade the schedule to my phones calendar was a huge help.

There was nothing about the software that I didn't like. It was easy to use and update as needed. GREAT tool for any team sports group.

Roger N.
System Analyst in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most popular, User friendly team management software.

Kommentare: TeamSnap made it easy to manage a team roster, inform the team of the game schedule, check attendance and communicate with the team.

TeamSnap is easy to set up and use. It makes it easy to communicate with parents on your team via email or text. You can schedule games, check attendance, track payments, post team photos, and email the entire roster from your email account.

Cost. Free version is very 'stripped'. Paid version is excellent, but you have to pay per team, and there is no discount for subsequent years, multiple years or additional teams. Cannot roster on and off players for different seasons/tournaments.

Laura C.
Consultant in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

TeamSnap is the ONLY software to use for team managment

Kommentare: I have tried other options (been forced to by orgs that don't use snap) and no one comes close. They save you tons of time with the repeat feature and they always respond immediately to inquiries.

Great interface- they really get what people need to manage teams. Quick response from customer support.

Price has been steadily rising which is not a big deal as the team splits it. They do allow you to keep your original amount if you have had a team for years.

Director of Corporate Sales in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Organize any team with TeamSnap!

Kommentare: In my opinion, every team should use this application, it`s awesome!

I love how easy it is to keep track of both of my son`s upcoming games, practices and scores. I can update their status to either attending or declining their attendance with a quick click. It allows coaches and parents to stay connected on one easy to use platform.

The corny tag lines they use when uploading new content.

Darrin B.
Darrin B.
STORE MSNAGER in Kanada
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Stay in touch with your team

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the shared game day pictures comments and conversations, but it can get a little annoying on my Apple watch as notifications can ding endlessly if the whole team gets chatting about a topic

If you have children playing in any type of sports league, you need to recommend this software to the team administrator to keep all the parents in the loop. There was nothing more frustrating as a team manager trying to email all the parents game, practices dates and times Etc and still have parents complaining about missing team info. This platform takes care of that issue and keeps all team info and updates in one easy to find place.

I like to delete old info and found team snap to store info not needed for longer then needed and there is a price tag to use, its not free.