Über TeamSnap

12 Millionen Trainer, Verwalter, Spieler und Eltern verwenden TeamSnap, um das Team, den Verein und die Saison zu koordinieren.

Erfahre mehr über TeamSnap

We found it pretty straightforward being able to upload schedules, enter them manually, or perform other day to day operations.

Bewertungen zu TeamSnap

3,9
4,0

TeamSnap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TeamSnap bereits verwendet?

Kit
Kit
Athlete Parent in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)

Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message. I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Honestly, I can't really think of anything negative or a feature that I wish it had. Well done and complete!

Glenn
graphic designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Manage Your Team in a Snap

Kommentare: Easy to keep track of players and their contact information as well as locations we go to regularly. No more parents asking for an email with addresses for locations or times for events.

Ease of use for scheduling practices and games. Checking attendance is great, but too easy for players to forget to mark their status. Love the email and message feature that keeps record of what is sent out and to whom.

I use this primarily for my daughter's travel softball team as the administrator, but need to use a separate app for scoring the games. I wish TeamSnap would integrate a score keeping feature for softball/baseball.

Marlene
Owner, Director of Operation in USA

Very Disappointed - Overpromised and Underdelivered

Kommentare: I was trying to get a better way to communicate with our teams and streamline invoicing and payment plans. So far this program has done nothing but take hours out of my day responding to emails from my customers that they can't access their TeamSnap account.

The color palate chosen for the software is nice. At this point I'm so frustrated with customer service and all the things that don't work right, that if there were anything good I don't remember.

Customer service is a bunch of emails back and forth or a link to a help article. It takes over a week for the Onboarding person to schedule you, but by then you are already knee deep in the program, and guess what, the Onboarding guy has to get back to you with answers to your problems and yes...3 days later, I'm still waiting. You get an hour of their time then it is back to emails again. They want specific examples of the problem with the registration which would be very difficult to explain in words without being able to show them. One phone call could resolve the issue, but instead they'd rather email back and forth for 2 days. My players can't get into the system. Half the parents can't be invited to join because someone in the family has already accepted and that button is now gone. I have parents with the players name in the app. I have families that every time the update one child it changes the name of the other child to the first child then back again. The financials and invoicing is a joke. You can't apply discounts to invoices (we give an early contract signing discount and sibling discounts). You have to do the math and enter the total. Parents will never be able to see what discounts have been applied. Have divorced parents who pay separately. You have two set up two accounts for the player, so now they get two of every email, text, chat, alert. You can't customize the installment payment options.

KristiLee
Coach in USA

Team Snap App

Kommentare: Overall a great experience not many things this app doesnt help with when it comes to our team management!

I like that we can have all team information in one spot. We can easily communicate all information to everyone all at once and update in real time.

I wish I would get notified if someone says they will not be at an event or practice instead having to look in the app. Sometimes if were starting practice or a game I cant open the app to look at these things. If I got a push notifcation on my screen it would be easier.

Emmett
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app for sports management and athletic families.

Kommentare: Makes life as an athletic family much easier and more organized.

Made it super easy to check when I have a hockey practice or game and also made this easier for my entire family No bugs that I have stumbled across Very easy to use for anyone, regardless of experience with apps of this type

Sometimes very laggy to use and slow, but could be a problem on my end. On rare occasions, the servers are down. I have only experienced this once in my time using it, but it was frustrating that one time.

Antwort von TeamSnap

Thanks for the feedback. We have a few things we are working on to make the mobile apps even faster. We recognize that cellular networks out on the field can be hit or miss and we have some things coming to help.

Matthew
Coach in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Team Snap for Upward Soccer

Kommentare: The app is super easy, friendly, and initiative.

The available categories give great clarity to specifics around events that a group text message or email cannot capture.

The team jersey color can only be seen once each individual event is clicked on. Having things like Jersey, home/away or opponent as an option to include in the summary would be helpful.

(tj) Tom
(tj) Tom
League Comissioner in Singapur
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Complicated

This software seems to have most/all of the bells and whistles, but it's very complicated to use. If you're running a big organization or league, then it probably makes sense, but if you're just a team it's definitely overkill. We use about 10% of the features.

Customer support is mediocre. The help files seem to frequently be related to a previous version of the product or for some other reason I'm frequently unable to make it do what the help files say it should. Really the software is just WAY to complicated to use, I think given all the features if they did some usability design, they could make a really wonderful product, but the current interface is very confusing and unless you use it all day every day, you'll find every time you use it to be frustrating. Also, its very expensive. I looked at, but didn't trial, other products, but ended up staying with TeamSnap which was what my predecessor had selected because of inertia. I wanted to change, but didn't feel like doing the work of convincing the coaches and board members to switch and then doing the work of switching and educating the players and coaches who already had TeamSnap.

Antwort von TeamSnap

Sorry you found the product confusing. We pride ourselves on ease of use. We would love to hear any places that you found confusing so we can work on them. Ken General Manager

Salma
User in Kanada
Sport, Selbstständig

Great App for team management

Kommentare: Overall, it works well for us

Scheduling and calendar management is great. Nice to have one place to gather and communicate all team related events

Group messaging can be annoying. Once a group chat is created, you cannot add member to the group. Not very efficient in that sense.

Todd
Todd
Community Relations Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team

Kommentare: Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.

There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

My soccer team only plays about six months of the year (fall and spring) but I have to pay a yearly fee. It would be nice if I could only have to pay for the months I use it.

Darrin
Darrin
STORE MSNAGER in Kanada
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stay in touch with your team

Kommentare: Love the shared game day pictures comments and conversations, but it can get a little annoying on my Apple watch as notifications can ding endlessly if the whole team gets chatting about a topic

If you have children playing in any type of sports league, you need to recommend this software to the team administrator to keep all the parents in the loop. There was nothing more frustrating as a team manager trying to email all the parents game, practices dates and times Etc and still have parents complaining about missing team info. This platform takes care of that issue and keeps all team info and updates in one easy to find place.

I like to delete old info and found team snap to store info not needed for longer then needed and there is a price tag to use, its not free.

Lisa
captain in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and you still have to watch ads

Kommentare: hate the ads because I pay so much. I should not be subjected to ads. I can understand if its free but its not .

Can follow teams easily. Assignments and schedules, availability.

The cost. Will be cancelling next year. I have only kept it because the team hates new things and whine. But next year Im cancelling subscription and using the free apps that do the exact same thing.

Tori
Pro soccer player in USA

Lots of notifications

Kommentare: Overall, the app helps keep the team organized and keeps a record of things that have occurred which can be helpful as well. Just too many notifications on my phone which left me annoyed at times with the app and the frequency of it buzzing.

There are various functions that make communication easy within our team. Documents can be shared and saved for later within the app. Contact details for members of the team are within the app, which aides in communication as well.

I found that I would receive many notifications about one single event/message/email. I tried to limit notifications but that did not seem to matter as I still wound up with frequent notifications. They would come in the form of text messages too which I found frustrating!

Antwort von TeamSnap

Sorry about the multiple notifications. If you drop us a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ we should be able to tune the notifications for you.

Roger
System Analyst in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most popular, User friendly team management software.

Kommentare: TeamSnap made it easy to manage a team roster, inform the team of the game schedule, check attendance and communicate with the team.

TeamSnap is easy to set up and use. It makes it easy to communicate with parents on your team via email or text. You can schedule games, check attendance, track payments, post team photos, and email the entire roster from your email account.

Cost. Free version is very 'stripped'. Paid version is excellent, but you have to pay per team, and there is no discount for subsequent years, multiple years or additional teams. Cannot roster on and off players for different seasons/tournaments.

Jim
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Lines of communication

Kommentare: I loved the fact that you can share the schedule and update/changes to the schedule are real-time and you can choose who to send notifications to.
I like the fact that you can send notifications using text or email.

Executive summary: -Easy of use: 4 stars -User interface: 3.5 starts(learning curve) -Payment: 5 stars easy to upgrade/downgrade on the fly -Inviting others: 5 stars. Ability to invite and join your group/club: easy(it shows who is online/offline) -Support: 5 stars -Functionality: 5 stars -Web page integration: 5 stars -Security: 5 stars

-I wanted to only notifications at specific intervals, example every other week. I was not able to do that in the version I was using. It's either at specific days ahead of the due date or none at all. I would like to be able to send bi-weekly or once a month.

Michelle
Soccer Coach in USA

We use this to manage our traveling soccer team.

Kommentare: The cost of this product is great for the amount of information you can quickly manage your team.

This software is extremely user friendly, helps manage and coordinate with my players and parents all in one app.

This software gives you the opportunity to manage multiple teams but the ability to see all teams at one time is an additional cost to the base.

Jessica
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TeamSnap for T-ball

Kommentare: This software was perfect for keeping the T-ball team up to date on the games and practice schedule.

I used this software for my son's T-ball team. It was great to keep in touch with the team parents and update on games.

This was a great software to keep organized during the T-Ball season. The only negative part of this software it the notifications were not easy to keep track of new messages. It does notify you but the notification goes away and you have to go into the app to view.

Rodger
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Team snap a must

Kommentare: Used it for years. Love it.

It allows me to communicate with the team and individual players. But having parents contact info it goes to them as well. So they know everything that’s said to their child. Just good practice

Photo portion is slow to add and slow to load.

Tori
Employee in USA

Team Snap could be better

Kommentare: TeamSnap was a bit disappointing and I think could use an update or new features to make it worthwhile.

There are several functions that are pretty easy to use. Keep all the employees contact info handy is useful.

However, I wish the interface was a bit more updated and fit in better with my iPhone. The schedule doesn'/t always update and the amount of alerts I get is way too many even when I have changed the settings!

Richard
Implementation in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for Baseball

Kommentare: TeamSnap provided a great experience since it removed the need for a group text messages which can get messy if parents have different phones (IOS/Android). This way everything is in one spot and parent can update the availability which greatly reduced the need to reach out to the parents.

I love how parents can update their child's availability and how you can send parents messages without having to keep a group chat via text messages

I wish there was a one time fee instead of a monthly payment. The monthly fee is very small however it would be nice to have the option of an annual fee. The fee is to remove the ads from the app.

Paul
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Product

Our local mountain biking team uses this to communicate with parents. I has been so great to know exactly what it going on and when.

Sometimes I feel like I get to many reminders...

Vince
Team Manager in USA

Coordinating events, games, practices with several people on a team is a snap!

The ability to send out mass communication to several different team members is huge. The ability to track scores for games and stats is a bonus as well.

Kirsten
Volunteer coordinator in USA

We love Team Snap!

It is easy to use, very intuitive, and extremely helpful. We love that it syncs calendars and makes communication easy among a team.

Bill
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The...Worst...CS...Response time.... Ever

Kommentare: Terrible. If we didn't have 300 families with other kids using it, I would try to go elsewhere.

When it works its simple and functional.

You'll never talk to a live person and they don't care. You have to start with a bot. Then wait 20+ mins to even get to a CS chat. They're awful, and take over a minute to respond to each of your replies. Seems like they're working on 8 other people at the same time.

Jason
Team Manager in Kanada

Great tool to keep track of team attendance!

The ability to track past and future attendance at team events is really excellent but the best feature is the fact the system sends automated reminders to team members on upcoming events which save me time. This function alone makes it worth getting.

Sometimes the application doesn't load quickly or sometimes freezes which makes it frustrating. And on occasion, switching between the schedule and roster tabs does the same thing.

Anton
Sales Associate in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Sports Team App

The ease when using this app is by far the best part. Can see all the different team schedules I play on whether its Hockey or Soccer. Super clean and neat. Love it

The only issue I have with this app is when you create a league, the app doesn't show you the league schedule only individual teams.

Antwort von TeamSnap

Drop us a line and we can talk about options for the league scheduling issue you mentioned. We probably can help you with that.