Great Promise, exceedingly poor delivery

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
David L.
President/Founder

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mvix is supremely disappointing, because I had high hopes. The software, as I noted, boasts excellent potential - the problem is, it simply does not work as it should. The support process was maddening as well - I deployed 5 screens for my biggest and longest held client, and the end result is cost overrun due to never ending issues.
I would not recommend this software to anyone - in fact, I would venture to say don't even waste your time with a trial presentation.
The presentation will make you feel the platform is outstanding - it is anything but.
Very disappointed in this software.

Vorteile: The platform has an excellent array of features - many types of media can be used, as well as the many built in widgets. Getting to know your way around the platform is easy, especially if you work in the tech world, were software can be a jungle. This platform has a very clean look and straightforward but very flexible methods of using it.

Nachteile: The software is horribly unreliable. The WYSIWIG for building templates is terrible, requiring unwieldy placement of zones in order to get the actual full screen to look clean and professional. Clocks randomly changing to incorrect times. Widgets simply stop working for no apparent reason - just an empty zone where your content should be. Entire screens just go black for any number of reasons - one of which is no discernible reason at all. Push out a content update? Boom, black screens. Customer support is terrible as well. Initial responses for issues is actually swift; however, the responses are inept and useless. Different techs contradicting others, and techs sending condescending and trite emails to simple questions - all the while never having found a solution to the 2 weeks of non-stop issues. Our initial point of contact with MVics simply stopped answering calls and replying to emails. I paid for 2 1 hour training sessions, and the trainer was well trained - but only when exactly on script. Questions about using various features were poorly demonstrated with no actual test data to show during the training. Save yourself a LOT of headache, and search for a better solution.

A one stop shop platform!!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Ignazio S.
EHS Manager

Kommentare: Easily promote your company's message while utilizing up to date features and technology!

Vorteile: This platform has worked its magic to promote our company message across the US within 8 facilities. The ability to add features such as RSS feed, animations and sending messages that really pop has increased employee morale while utilizing technology. We plan on using this platform for many years to come !!

Nachteile: If you have weak internet connection,there is a potential that the system can go down and will need a reboot of the software.

Units are unreliable

Bewertet am 27.5.2018
Jacob S.

Vorteile: User is able to change menus remotely. Software has a good deal of flexibility. When it works it works well.

Nachteile: The software is ok. The hardware (device players) are unreliable. Stop working after power outages. I have surge suppresor powering these units but they still cant handle power outages, electrical storms. They do not last more than a year or so. Replacing them is expensive. For a smaller business, you would be better off running a simple powerpoint through a USB stick.

von Mvix an 5.6.2018

Hi Jacob, we apologize for the trouble you're having. Our systems currently power over 50,000 active screens and we work hard every day to make our product usage easy and reliable. We're so sorry that this is not the experience you've had.

I was able to review your account and check in with the support team, we're sending you a direct email to address some of the issues you're having.

Our devices are protected under warranty for one year after purchase, so any devices that had been affected by a power surge could be replaced for no additional cost.

If you are having any further difficulties with your solution, please open a ticket with our Support Team: www.mvixusa.com/support so we can assist you as soon as an issue arises.

Please be assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

Good device - Horrific product support.

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Lionel T.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: MVIX behavior is interesting but I guess the overall numbers work for them or they would behave differently.. When the equipment is working everything is fine and customers like me are happy. But the pattern I have come to realize, and unfortunately be subject to, is that each and every time there I have a problem it is an ordeal getting support to actually fix the issue. In all fairness, eventually it does get resolved, but only after numerous calls or a ridiculous amount of unnecessary emails to get someone to actually address the issue. We've had only 3-4 issue over the last 1+ years, and each incident has taken excessive time and effort to engage customer support. Not referring to the rapid enthusiastic email reply...actual hands on support. Great when it works but if anything goes astray…your in for a bumpy ride, and it doesn’t matter how easy it is to fix…it simply will not happen without exhaustive effort on the customers part to get help in my experience.

Vorteile: Devices work well the majority of the time.

Nachteile: Customer support is laughable. Requires a ridiculous amount of effort and followup to have them actually place hands on to resolve an issue in our experience.

von Mvix an 10.2.2016

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to provide us this feedback.

Beyond our much-liked products, we do provide 24/7 (phone + web) support services to all our customers. Our standard support services are provided free of charge to all our clients in accordance with industry leading SLAs.

We take customer service and support very seriously and feedback such as this is very helpful in improving. Our intentions are genuine, but to err is human. In your case, we messed up and we apologize. You were accidentally provided an incorrect timeline and hence our failure to deliver.

Please rest assured that you have our utmost attention as you continue to use and enjoy your digital signage system.

We will continue to improve our support operations and provide the best value product possible. Along with that we will continue to improve our state-of-the-art solutions and the free software.

Don't waste your money. Not a reliable way to run your business.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Brittany S.
Restaurants

Vorteile: I like that you can set screens to change at a certain time and certain date. However, you can't select a screen to display on more than one date even thought it says you can. It will just say another screen is displaying.

Nachteile: The product is not reliable. Have owned for a year and the service is constantly out. I can't even count any more how many times my restaurant has opened and one of their exhibit boxes that feeds my menu screen is out thus resulting in my customers not being able to view my menu. This is just unacceptable. Reach customer service is a nightmare. You will wait on hold for 20+ minutes via the phone (if you can even find their phone number they hide it) and you will wait 24hrs+ to resolve an issue via email. It's just flat out a waste of money and doesn't work.

von Mvix an 19.9.2017

Hi Brittany, we apologize for the trouble you¿re having. Our systems currently power over 50,000 active screens and we work hard every day to make our product usage easy and reliable ¿ we're so sorry that this is not the experience you¿re having.

Our tech manager has called and emailed you to address your menu board issue. We want to work with you to fix any problems you may be having immediately.

If you are having any further difficulties with your solution, please open a ticket with our Support Team: www.mvixusa.com/support.

Mvix is the best!

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Kimberly K.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I spent time searching for the absolute best solution for our company and I found it in Mvix.
We currently have one installed on our lobby TV and plan to buy more in the future for other locations. It's so easy to centrally manage them from anywhere!

Vorteile: There is no better value than a Mvix media player. They perform every bit as good, if not better than top dollar media players. This is the ONLY company I have found that offers their software for free after purchasing the device, everyone else charges high monthly fees to use their software in addition to having to purchase their much more expensive device.
Mvix XhibitSignage is robust and has everything I wanted and more! It is extremely easy to use. I really enjoy working with it.
Most importantly, their Customer Service is excellent. It's very hard these days to find companies that truly pride themselves on customer happiness after they've spent the money. Mvix is there for you when you have questions they are knowledgeable and friendly and have followed up with me multiple times to see how things were going and if we need some help.

Nachteile: My only regret is that I don't have more TVs to put more media players on! ;)

Affordable digital marketing solution

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Vincencia R.
Sales Representative
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MVIX digital signage builders are who they are in the digital platform. It is our first time using this software and its marketing enterprise package is offers all marketing and advertisement solutions we can think about. Above all, at no cost, creators of this solution put everything that marketers would want together and decided to create an affordable platform that offer online businesses a solution they have long awaited. The customer service is also fantastic and assisted us get to implement this software.

Vorteile: Customer service is fantastic, affordability and is a solution for digital advertisement.

Nachteile: None for now

Free Software, Multi-user - tons of features

Bewertet am 17.8.2016
Todd H.
Engineer
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we purchased, we reviewed over a dozen companies and this company stood out. Free software, reliable service and a very long list of feature - all free. Live traffic, weather, QR code, charts, countdown timer, drag and drop playlist. Very easy to post content on screens. We manage 5 screens at our location. Love the interface. Their training helped a lot... found some cool time saver techniques.

Vorteile: Its free and very user friendly

Nachteile: Cant think of any at the moment

Absolutely aweful

Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Jason K.
Officer - Creative Specialist
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The cloud Content Management System looks great and works most of the time. It is easy to use for the most part and is one of the things that drew us to this company.

Nachteile: Players are constantly crashing, freezing, or having bizarre issues. Their customer support team is slow to respond and generally lacking accountability. We have had this product for almost a year now and have had ongoing issues from day 1. If we had not bought tons of these players, we would have returned them or just moved to a new company.

von Mvix an 5.9.2017

Jason, so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with our media players. Our systems are powering over 50,000 active screens in the field, and we work hard every day to make the product usage is easy and reliable ¿ we're so sorry that this is not the experience you¿re having.

I was able to review your account and check in with the tech team ¿ we're waiting for a response from your IT department.

Rest assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

The best web-based digital signage software

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Sophie rose K.
Schreiben & Editieren
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Mvix XhibitSignage has been one of the best pieces of software I've chosen for my business in recent memory. The features are incredibly comprehensive. I really appreciate the fact that I can manage a variety of screens over the internet using a standard browser; it makes it much easier to get things done from any location. Best of all, I feel safe knowing that 256-bit encryption is used and that everything is backed up on a daily basis. I never have to worry about security or losing any data for any reason. The overall ease of use is great; the tools are responsive and all of the function is intuitive. The overall design is fantastic and makes it simple to operate. I really appreciate the dynamic content widgets.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Encryption and security
Lots of features
Reliable backup
Well designed
Dynamic content widgets and other visually appealing options
Can be used from any browser
Great support
Great content scheduling options

Nachteile: No cons or issues to speak of. Any confusion I've had has been easily resolved

Affordable and reliable customer service

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Rosa N.

Kommentare: Pros
MVIX digital signate is exciting for anybody planning to replace its current digital signage system. The kit was very easy to setup and pocket-friendly, with no repeated subscription fees!
I've been using it for seven months now, and I only had the reason to contact their support when we wanted to re orientate our systems. The customer support was efficient and very helpful in the whole migration and set up. Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support. I strongly recommend.

Vorteile: Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support.

Nachteile: The interface is at times slow. I think it may be due to congestion. But it comes back in no time.

Great app once you learn all of the tricks

Bewertet am 16.10.2015
Essen & Trinken
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have been using the app for close to a year. When I first started using I had a few problems and glitches. but now being seasoned with this app I find it very easy to use and easy to set up. My customers love the display and the ease of access I have to all of their menus and the ability to change information quickly.

Vorteile: easy to upload media, create templates and playlists, and publish information

Nachteile: the set up isn't always seamless and some of my customers originally feel discouraged about using the product.

Thrilled with our Mvix purchase

Bewertet am 19.2.2015
Randy D.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: After evaluating 7 or 8 digital signage vendors, we chose Mvix for a number of reasons. Installing and setting up the computers was a breeze. Their Content Management System is very easy to use and we were up and running in a matter of hours with professional looking content. We were also swayed by the fact that there is no annual fee for the use of their software and their computer came with SSD drives (no moving parts) which we considered a huge advantage over others who still use traditional (slow) hard drives. Lastly, their support team is very responsive and while we've only had to call twice, we received immediate answers to our questions. I tell all the retailers I frequent that they need to install Digital Signage in their stores.

Easy To Use and Integrate

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Jorge O.
Adsense Publisher
Internet, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: This is an incredible software solution. It's easy to utilize, simple to integrate, and work through. The feature list is absolutely grand. It has everything you could possibly need to control signage, display, and more. You can even tie together RSS, Social Media, and other API solutions. Whether you want a simple display, or you want to have something scrolling with automated updates throughout a given time, you will find that this can assist with ease. I like the compatibility over the web, using a desktop worked great, laptop functions worked well too, and of course using a smartphone was interesting. Overall, this is a solid app, easy to use, and comprehensive in terms of compatibility and features.

Vorteile: Easy to use, integrate, and push forward. The automated updates, API functions, and audio compatibles were great too. Simple, no need to be a tech guru to figure this out.

Nachteile: None that I could find, honestly.

When It Works, It's Great

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Monique B.
Admin

Vorteile: When the program is working and you understand how to use it, the program is great. We use this software to publicize committee meetings, community events and happenings, and to keep our employees abreast of activities, deadlines, etc.

Nachteile: When their systems crashes, it is an absolute pain trying to get technical support or customer service to respond to an issue.

Great Digital Signage Product!

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Matthew A.

Kommentare: XhibitSignage turned out to be the perfect digital signage solution for our office building directories. The MVIX team was a pleasure to work with from first contact throughout the whole process.

Vorteile: Complete kit was easy to install and set up. No recurring subscription fees!

Nachteile: Creating templates on the website could be a little tricky at times since you can truly see what your design looks like while creating without constantly hitting the preview button and then going back to make adjustments

Exceptional Software

Bewertet am 19.3.2015
Alexis D.

Kommentare: I have had excellent results with the Mvix's digital signage solution. The simple drag and drop interface is easy enough for all to learn in a short amount of time. The embedded widget feature allows you to easily view streaming media, RSS Tickers and PDF's. It is helpful that there is no software to install it is all cloud based and easily accessible.
We have installed the signage software in 5 different office locations across North America and plan to implement a few new locaitons by the end of 2015. You will not find a better solution out there for the value and cost that Mvix has set this price point at. Highly recommend.

Easy to Use Digital Signangee

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Director of IT and HR Operations
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped manage multiple sites across the state.

Vorteile: The abiltilty to manage mulptiple digital signance from one dashboard. It has a lot of options to add content.

Nachteile: There is a quite learning curve to setting up the layout. Once it is figured out, they platform is easy to use.

Great Platform

Bewertet am 29.1.2017
Bretty L.

Kommentare: We picked XhibitSignage after evaluating dozens of Web-based content management softwares. Happy we did. It is extremely reliable, has some really very easy interfaces with the power to be connected to unlimited devices and also provides unlimited storage capacity. Have been using it for almost 3 months for now, absolutely pleased with feature-rich platform. The remote access to our signage screens and ability to control them off-site, automatically reboot devices on a schedule - all works flawlessly. Great platform! love their service !!

Great and easy to use. Exactly what I was looking for

Bewertet am 22.1.2016
Joel H.
Video Editor

Kommentare: Great service, It was everything I needed and more. The web software was really easy to use, never felt confused once. I was also very impressed with how reliable the service was. I've had trouble with other similar products, which is what had me shopping around in the first place. But I am going to stick with this software because reliability is important to me. Plus, on top of all that, it is a one-time fee. Which I didn't even know what an option for software like this. Needless to say, you can colour me impressed.

Easy to use and reasonably priced

Bewertet am 27.4.2016
Jane M.

Kommentare: We purchased the xhibit HD4K system from Mvix a few months ago. The system is very easy to use and very reasonably priced. This is exactly what we needed in our company. Their customer support system is very helpful. We recently used them when we wanted our systems reoriented. Mvix support center helped us a lot in the whole migration and we were very pleased with the service. The officer was professional and very courteous. We would definitely recommend and would certainly use again. Great product!

Perfect hardware & application for our needs - with no recurring costs!!!

Bewertet am 10.12.2015
Tony H.
IT Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: This is a great media player/e-sign. I love the flexibility - up to 4 separate sections at any time, and change it up as complicated as you want, with respect to time of day. it handles all the media I could throw at it, and looks great.
The best feature of all, however, is that the backend portal is free. No monthly recurring cost! Please keep it this way!!!

Vorteile: Easy install.
Easy admin in the portal.
Ability to create different groups and manage their content independently.
No recurring cost!

Nachteile: Relatively high initial cost, but pays for itself in the first year.
Small amount of memory is free -- if you have a lot of content you will end up paying a bit more.

Great asset to our building management

Bewertet am 11.11.2015
Jena T.
COO

Kommentare: The Xhibit Live system is a powerful software that has enabled us to offer a value added service to our tenants in the common areas on multiple properties. Other software programs limited our reach, this one allows us to use one interface to control several locations across our portfolio as well as delegate permissions to multiple employees. The program is easy and intuitive to use and when issues did develop setting up the multiple locations, technical support was spot on getting us setup quickly.

Great advertisement tool

Bewertet am 6.2.2017
Rose A.

Kommentare: This software completely changed the way we did our online marketing. The enterprise-class digital signage is affordable, easy to use and is promising to give us the results to our campaigns that we've always wanted. The company has beefed up its customer services. The software is complex and require frequent troubleshooting, but I am glad the customer contact center is highly depended with high uptime.

Vorteile: Has everything that online marketing need

MVIX Digital Community Message Board

Bewertet am 20.2.2015
Andrew P.

Kommentare: MVIX has made it easy for us to deploy digital signage anywhere where there is a Wifi signal or wired internet connection. We can have multiple projects with multiple managers all working to coordinating to the final display of the events and advertisements. The units can be bulky when deployed behind a smaller screen unit (Anything less than 20") but the multiple connectivity systems let us use any type of HD display that is available!