Cleo Integration Cloud Erfahrungen

Über Cleo Integration Cloud

Die Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) ist eine hoch skalierbare, einfach zu bedienende Plattform zur Optimierung deines EDI-Ökosystems.

Erfahre mehr über Cleo Integration Cloud

I like how it will tell me how things are going in my account. It also gives me quiz about my budgets.

Communication from the company can be poor. I usually come across product upgrades myself rather than through communications from the company.

Bewertungen zu Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cleo Integration Cloud bereits verwendet?

System Analyst in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cleo changed our B2B process

Kommentare: We are satisfied with the move to Cleo and waiting for new products in 2019.

What I like on Cleo is the quality of the products and how they are update. We use Clarify for mapping translation. The quality of our mapping, implementation time and cost moved more then 500%.

It is not intuitive and you may have to invest a lot of time in how to use the system but overall this is the only difficult that you may have.

Vignesh
EDI Analyst in Indien
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go for CLEO

Kommentare: CLEO is very good company, I can strongly recommend to my friend. Initial support I get from professional services team is good. Sales Team and Customer success Manager are really wonderful people to work with. I'm really happy with my overall experience.

I find this software is user friendly. Quicker to learn with all the help of study material. Since this is supported by Cloud software, we can login from anywhere ,

Due to maintenance issues, I get few transmission issues, having said that I get support from CLEO but only on the next day.

Mark
Data Ops admin in USA

Great software. Still a few bugs that need to be worked out

Features are what I like best as well as ease of use. The fact that clarify is being integrated in Harmony is great and will assist our company greatly

The software still has some bugs that we are waiting to be addressed. The ability to handle large amount files can cause issue. Once these issues are addressed the software will be great.

Christopher
Network Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been looking for a secure way to transfer large files and Cleo does exactly what we need!

Kommentare: The ability to share large files with external users as well as using the High Speed Protocol to sync folders with remote users to ensure data backups from a central location.

It says what it says it does. I like that once it is installed and configured it works. That seems pretty basic, but that is not always the case with new software. I also like that I have expandability. The features we are currently using are only a fraction of what we could be using, so down the road as we find use cases for Cleo to solve, we will already have the software installed and we will already be familiar with it.

There isn't much not to like. It solved the issue we were having with sending large files securely. If I was forced to come up with a con it would be that you do have to purchase a lot of functionality just to solve one problem. A more, al a carte pricing model, for our small organization, would have been a better fiscal fit.

Jose
Jose
VP Operations / Project Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An efficient platform for managing and deploying projects.

Kommentare: Cleo is a complete application integration tool that we were looking for, it allows us to store all our projects in the cloud and manage them in a better way, it allows us to give a faster access to users and manage password protected data which gives us a better security.

I like this tool because it allows us to add all kinds of data without problems and allows a much simpler access to all the information available in each project and designed in each platform or application, it is a great saving of energy and hardware.

I have no complaints about this platform.

Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Software works well and customer support is amazing and timely!

We use Lexicom and it is very stable and easy to use once you start using it. I can have multiple trading partners as well as setting up test partners. Documentation made it easy!

Not knowing much about EDI, I had to learn how to use the software, other than that I am unable to find anything to date that I don't like about the software!

System Analyst in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cleo is a complete solution to integrate your business

What I most like is the customer service department. The software is great, but when I need any assistance in how to connect my projects, the CS or the sales department are able to assist you very well

What is least like is a leak of connector to integrate cloud platforms in the eCommerce. Nowadays, the ERP, CRM, eCommerce are running in the cloud and as much connector you can have, better is your experience and integration.

Very easy to use.

Kommentare: AS2

Everything is in one spot. Very simple and tech support knows there stuff. The integration to our Power 8 is great

Sometimes can be slow. If you do not have the right PTF's on the Power 8 installed it will fail badly

Kerry
Kerry
Press operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My smarts

Nothing really I'm pleased with this software

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cleo is one of the easiest products that I have worked with to install

Kommentare: The biggest issue we had prior to this software was the inability to provide both unzip and decrypting on ftp uploads with the same workflow. It required us to touch and move data multiple times intsead of doing it all in one process. Cleo solved this issue.

Cleo's support is top notch. I have yet to run into an issue where their team was unable to assist me in resolving the problem presented.

Juliann
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Effort!

Kommentare: Customer support has been very helpful and prompt with a same day callback. If they can't fix the issue right away, they are persistent with their efforts until the issue is fixed. I think that the ease of use could be improved with additional documentation on how to use the ruleset functions and some better documentation on using VLTrader.

The functionality. I am able to use information from a database to create other tables, flat files or xml files. Once I had a template to use as an example, I was able to automate the creation of a fixed width file within 3 days. This was a process that I thought would never be able to automate.

The log errors are often difficult to understand if you aren't familiar with java. VLTrader seemed so easy to use during training but parts of it seem not to be working correctly.

Donna
Sr EDI Analyst in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette

Good Customer Support

Kommentare: I have worked with the customer support department on numerous occasions and they patiently work to solve and explain the issue that I report

Verstaile product and we are able to use it with receiving data and sending data internally and externally.

Some of the errors are difficult to solve based on the information that is reported to you.

Randy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Incredible value and lots of bang for the buck

Kommentare: When we were first asked to connect to one of our customers with a secure protocol, we were overwhelmed with all of the terminology and had no clue on how to begin our project. One of my former colleagues suggested I take a look at Cleo to run on our IBM i. After purchasing and installing Cleo, we were amazed how quickly we were up and trading transactions with our customer. Cleo has many predefined configurations available for download, and had one specifically for our customer. The configuration literally plugged into their software within seconds. After putting in our credentials, the file transfer worked the first time. Since then we've added another customer, and also added our EDI VAN. Now all of our EDI goes to the VAN safely encrypted across the internet. We have been using Cleo for about three years now and the software has never malfunctioned or crashed. We've had to use their support two times, and they were very cheerful and helpful. And both times we found out the problem wasn't even with their software, but a connection issue between us and the customers. The most amazing thing is that with all of these great benefits, the cost of the software license and the annual maintenance is extremely reasonable. I highly recommend taking a look at Cleo if you need to trade data securely.

Paulo
EDI Analyst in Brasilien
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cleo Integration Cloud helps a lot

EDI easy to use, configure new trading partners, endpoints, and rulesets, makes possible add new customer in only few minutes

SVN is little bit confuse at beginning but after start using we get the way they provide us to store our files on server.

Lea
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Central Freight Lines, Inc.

Kommentare: We have had a very good experience with Cleo and have been happy with the product purchased (VLTrader). We have hundreds of trading partners that we transmit files to on a daily basis. Following a one day training, we have migrated most of our connections (AS2, FTP, FTPs, sFTP) from other products/platforms to VLTrader ourself with ease. The few we have had issues with, support was very good in assisting us. Note: We did make a suggestion with our sales representative that the 800 number for support route to a live person vs. a voice mailbox during normal support hours. The logging has proven very beneficial for verifying file transfers with our trading partners. Overall, we have been very happy with the product and it's performance and we continue to learn items that can be achieved using the product.

EDI Analyst in USA

My experiences have all been positive. Whenever we have needed customer service they were there.

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is pretty to use. It took me a few months to get the hang of things and to figure out exactly to use all the tools available to us but once I got that piece figured out it has been a pretty comfortable experience.

I don't like the volatility of it. It is really easy to bring down the entire system if even one thing is done incorrectly.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome banking app!

Kommentare: I have had a great time using Cleo! It makes life so much easier when I can hit my messenger option type in Bal or help and get immediate assistance without having to download yet another space killing app to my device.

I can access my account info via fb messenger, safely!

NA. I love this product. Ever since I got it I've had an easier way to measurey finances.

Todd

Novice User Learning.

Kommentare: I have only been using the Lexicom software for a short amount of time. I received no training due to my predecessor leaving the position prematurely. Therefore, I have been at the mercy of documents and customer support to assist in my learning of the application. My findings have been that the documentation for some of the processes is out-of-date and not helpful. However, the customer support has been extremely helpful both in understanding features and configuring to perform not-so-common tasks. In addition, the turnaround time on open tickets has been very quick, provided exactly the information needed.

Bradley
IT Application Specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Since the conference, I have been working on upgrading our old integration software to Clarify.

Kommentare: B2B integration across multiple divisions.

I am very impressed with the visual organization and ease of use in comparison to previous versions.

The only thing I miss from previous versions is that object names were much more fluid and customize-able.

Frank

My Cleo Experience

Kommentare: We have been using Cleo for about 15 years and currently support 7 Trading Partners with Cleo. In those 15 years I can't remember ever having a problem that was a problem with Cleo's Lexicom software. I don't really care for the call back tech support, but when they call back they always know the answer to my questions and are eager to help resolve my problem. Which is always something I don't understand or something that my trading partner has done that I need help with to resolve. New hosts are easy to install and changing certificates is a snap.

Scarlet
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great, dependable product and knowledgeable support.

Kommentare: Switching to VLTrader from the Lexicom software was a complete 180 turnaround. VLTrader is an awesome product and took away so many of the headaches and frustrations we were dealing with. The product is slick and has made our day to day functions so much easier and less frustrating. Most times if there are any EDI issues it is on the customer's end, not us or our system. We haven't looked back since switching to VLTrader and probably wonder why we resisted for a number of years to make that change.

Bhaskara
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cleo is a excellent software for FTP transmissions

Kommentare: Easy to install ,configure and scheduling for inbound and out bound transmissions for EDI and also secure FTP transmission with very minimal coding.
Cleo had great alerting system for any failure transmissions and informative log files, archive feature with time stamping , customer support is very responsible with high standards .
Defiantly, I can say,its more than the value of money,It would be great to have GUI components.

Amol

Excellent Managed File transfer

Kommentare: as a 3PL company integrating with our partners and managing numerous ways of connecting is a key to our business. Cleo Lexicom is that solution and it is practically maintenance free. Only time we have ever required to touch base with support is when license expires or some incidents. They are always very responsive and helpful to us in situations including disaster recovery. Excellent value for money.

Sangita
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great value for your money

Kommentare: We have been using CLEO for at least 12 years. I didn't need any training to start using Lexicom even though I had very little experience setting up communications prior to this. Very easy to implement and CLEO also provides great documentation. Customer Support always very helpful and prompt. Software is very stable.

Vinita
Senior Software Analyst in Indien
Supermärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cleo

Easy to use and understand as a beginner Sudo language coding for file transfer is one of the best features. The help page is pretty good for noob

Slowness, unavailability, Resourcing issue, maintaining certificates is messy