Cleo Integration Cloud Erfahrungen

Über Cleo Integration Cloud

Die Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) ist eine hoch skalierbare, einfach zu bedienende Plattform zur Optimierung deines EDI-Ökosystems.

Erfahre mehr über Cleo Integration Cloud

I like how it will tell me how things are going in my account. It also gives me quiz about my budgets.

Communication from the company can be poor. I usually come across product upgrades myself rather than through communications from the company.

Bewertungen zu Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cleo Integration Cloud bereits verwendet?

System Analyst in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cleo changed our B2B process

Kommentare: We are satisfied with the move to Cleo and waiting for new products in 2019.

What I like on Cleo is the quality of the products and how they are update. We use Clarify for mapping translation. The quality of our mapping, implementation time and cost moved more then 500%.

It is not intuitive and you may have to invest a lot of time in how to use the system but overall this is the only difficult that you may have.

Vignesh
EDI Analyst in Indien
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Go for CLEO

Kommentare: CLEO is very good company, I can strongly recommend to my friend. Initial support I get from professional services team is good. Sales Team and Customer success Manager are really wonderful people to work with. I'm really happy with my overall experience.

I find this software is user friendly. Quicker to learn with all the help of study material. Since this is supported by Cloud software, we can login from anywhere ,

Due to maintenance issues, I get few transmission issues, having said that I get support from CLEO but only on the next day.

Mark
Data Ops admin in USA

Great software. Still a few bugs that need to be worked out

Features are what I like best as well as ease of use. The fact that clarify is being integrated in Harmony is great and will assist our company greatly

The software still has some bugs that we are waiting to be addressed. The ability to handle large amount files can cause issue. Once these issues are addressed the software will be great.

Christopher
Network Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been looking for a secure way to transfer large files and Cleo does exactly what we need!

Kommentare: The ability to share large files with external users as well as using the High Speed Protocol to sync folders with remote users to ensure data backups from a central location.

It says what it says it does. I like that once it is installed and configured it works. That seems pretty basic, but that is not always the case with new software. I also like that I have expandability. The features we are currently using are only a fraction of what we could be using, so down the road as we find use cases for Cleo to solve, we will already have the software installed and we will already be familiar with it.

There isn't much not to like. It solved the issue we were having with sending large files securely. If I was forced to come up with a con it would be that you do have to purchase a lot of functionality just to solve one problem. A more, al a carte pricing model, for our small organization, would have been a better fiscal fit.

Patrick
Manager, Product Support in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CIC for EDI

Kommentare: We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

I like the cockpit for EDI visibility for the functional team.

I do not like that the system seems slow and the wheel is constantly spinning as new pages are displayed.

SyteLine Administrator/Analyst in USA
Kunststoffe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Software works well and customer support is amazing and timely!

We use Lexicom and it is very stable and easy to use once you start using it. I can have multiple trading partners as well as setting up test partners. Documentation made it easy!

Not knowing much about EDI, I had to learn how to use the software, other than that I am unable to find anything to date that I don't like about the software!

System Analyst in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cleo is a complete solution to integrate your business

What I most like is the customer service department. The software is great, but when I need any assistance in how to connect my projects, the CS or the sales department are able to assist you very well

What is least like is a leak of connector to integrate cloud platforms in the eCommerce. Nowadays, the ERP, CRM, eCommerce are running in the cloud and as much connector you can have, better is your experience and integration.

IT Director/Sr Programmer Analyst in USA

Very easy to use.

Kommentare: AS2

Everything is in one spot. Very simple and tech support knows there stuff. The integration to our Power 8 is great

Sometimes can be slow. If you do not have the right PTF's on the Power 8 installed it will fail badly

Cloud Systems Specialist II in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cleo is one of the easiest products that I have worked with to install

Kommentare: The biggest issue we had prior to this software was the inability to provide both unzip and decrypting on ftp uploads with the same workflow. It required us to touch and move data multiple times intsead of doing it all in one process. Cleo solved this issue.

Cleo's support is top notch. I have yet to run into an issue where their team was unable to assist me in resolving the problem presented.

Kerry
Kerry
Press operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My smarts

Nothing really I'm pleased with this software

Juliann
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Effort!

Kommentare: Customer support has been very helpful and prompt with a same day callback. If they can't fix the issue right away, they are persistent with their efforts until the issue is fixed. I think that the ease of use could be improved with additional documentation on how to use the ruleset functions and some better documentation on using VLTrader.

The functionality. I am able to use information from a database to create other tables, flat files or xml files. Once I had a template to use as an example, I was able to automate the creation of a fixed width file within 3 days. This was a process that I thought would never be able to automate.

The log errors are often difficult to understand if you aren't familiar with java. VLTrader seemed so easy to use during training but parts of it seem not to be working correctly.

Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very solid product. Feature-rich and intuitive.

The clarify product is far above the competitors and offers many more features. I have evaluated many similar products and landed on Clarify because of the flexibility of the tool and the expansive feature set. The support and service from Cleo is also excellent. I would strongly recommend this product.

As a user of many versions of the product, the migration path between major revisions can be tedious. I can appreciate the need for this when there are major changes to the software, but to date that has been my only complaint with this software.

Sean
IT Specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cleo Clarify is easy to use and flexible for our business processes.

Kommentare: EDI integration with hundreds of trading partners and very high volume of transaction processing.

Ability to quickly change from Test to Production servers. Ability to set up custom audit filters specific to our purposes. Integration with SVN repository for project management. Easy to deploy changes to projects.

Current cluster architecture is too touchy and dependent upon services (nodes) being started in the correct order. It takes close to 90 minutes from start to finish to properly bring the environment down and back up again (10 server cluster).

Rick
Senior Systems Engineer in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Harmony is very powerful and has a lot of options. Once you understand the software, it is easytouse

Kommentare: Easy communication between us and our trading partners.

All the options. Harmony will do just about everything dealing with communications. It is very flexible with a lot of functionality included by default. A lot of new options and functionality are added regularly.

There are so many options, finding what you want and the best way can be difficult. Support can be slow getting back when you are researching how to do something. New features and options are not communicated well when they are released.

Mike
Dir - Customer Information Systems in USA
Molkerei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Our customer experience with Cleo's B2B software has been excellent.

Kommentare: Cleo software allows us to stay connected electronically to our customers.

Our company uses the Cleo / EXTOL EEI software which runs in the IBM i. What we like most about this software is it's reliability. EEI is feature rich and very functional. The support behind this product is phenomenal. We feel like Cleo Services and Support are extensions of our in house technical department ready and willing to help us solve any problem large or small. Thank you Cleo!

Skip
Senior EDI Analyst in USA

My experience in using Cleo for the company has been very rewarding. We've used Cleo for 12+ years.

VLTrader 's functionality has always been dependable and effective, making it easy to on-board new EDI trading partners. Monitoring activity is also made very easy, and it has useful and clear reporting.

My only concern with the tool has been its limited functionality with posting files across platform boundaries. i.e. Securely coping\appending files between windows and unix while maintaining the integrity of the original contents has been an ongoing desire.

Evan
Senior Software Developer in USA

This software is very flexible and very simple to use.

The product's interface is very intuitive and simple to use. Though it does take time to get used to the functionality of each module, the application does provide a very flexible solution to many business processes.

Though this product is very flexible, I have come across a few items that would make the application more streamline. If there were a copy feature, that would make life easier. Also, the upgrade and backup process can be made better.

Joseph
Lead Systems Engineer in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good, easy to use product

Kommentare: I have a smooth running, error free, mostly automated file transfer process. The reliability makes administration minimal.

I use Cleo VLTrader and it is very easy to use. Very reliable and low maintenance. Once you learn the install and outs of it it runs seemkessly.

There are some scripting features like If, Then logic which would be nice to have. Also, I have a need for complex scheduling which is not fully available.

Jose
Jose
VP Operations / Project Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An efficient platform for managing and deploying projects.

Kommentare: Cleo is a complete application integration tool that we were looking for, it allows us to store all our projects in the cloud and manage them in a better way, it allows us to give a faster access to users and manage password protected data which gives us a better security.

I like this tool because it allows us to add all kinds of data without problems and allows a much simpler access to all the information available in each project and designed in each platform or application, it is a great saving of energy and hardware.

I have no complaints about this platform.

Mo
IT Manager in Kanada

One Satisfied Customers

Kommentare: We, at Oshawa Public Urtilitis, use VLTarder EDI to exchange very confidential meter data every day serveral times with government regulatory agency. It is very very important that data are being sent and received on time as per regulatory agency's rules and policy! Cleo VlTrader is so far doing a fantastic job in our end performing this business process. We will be the fail-over Vltrader server soon.

Reliability and effectiveness of this tools.

Could not find one!

Susan
IT Manager in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I have no issues with the software and support is excellent.

Kommentare: This product took the weight of having to watch EDI from 4 plants every day to only having to look at it when a plant calls. Saves a lot of time.

The software is easy to use. Once it is set up, the only reason to worry about it is if the system gets rebooted then you have to make sure you start it back up. Set-up is easy and if there are issues, support is there all the way!

Paul
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Learn It, Live It Love it!

Kommentare: The EDI solution offered by Cleo is much different than any other EDI software I've worked on. It is complex if you are unfamiliar with EDI, but Cleo does a phenomenal job of laying everything out for you to build. No EDI software on the market is easy to use without experience, but Cleo does a great job of making it as easy to use as possible. The fact that fail safes are put in to show you where you go wrong is not only a life saver, but a time saver as well. Face it, when you're talking that much code, it's good to see where you go wrong if you make mistakes. I will say that when you implement Cleo's solution, immerse yourself in it. If there is one thing I regret, it's the fact that I let it sit for 6-7 months before looking at it again, and that really was detrimental. On the positive side though, Cleo tech support is on their game and can guide you through even the toughest scenario. Considering their tech support is top notch, I was able to get caught up to speed after a few phone calls. I would recommend to anyone implementing the Cleo solution to get training as well. It is well worth it. The training course takes you from point A to point B with full immersion. The trainers work with you and will guide you along the way. You can tell they genuinely care about whether or not you understand what you are doing. I felt extremely confident after completing training on the EDI software and understood every aspect of the EDI process. Again, get immersed in the software and stay immersed. You'll be thankful you did.

Kyle
IT Vice President in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid support and easy deployments

Kommentare: Increased uptime, less fees for late file delivery, less programming staff required to make one off file movers. Easy admin.

Reliability and support are the most important features for us. The reliability for us has been phenomenal.

A knowledgebase would be a great addition. Vltrader action gui enhancements to make templates would be great for less experienced staff.

Jeremy
IT Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

LexiCom is a great product.

Kommentare: We currently use Cleo's LexiCom product to communicate with our customer via AS2 for edi transactions. It is a great product to use and easy to setup. Once setup, you never have to touch it again. I would recommend it to anyone.

Very easy to setup. Once setup, don't have to mess with again till another customer needs setup. Works great.

Log is very large when looking for errors.

Jim
Senior Developer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We are currently using VLTrader and we are in the process of moving to Harmony.

Kommentare: By using the VLTrader software we were able to consolidate our AS2 and FTP servers into a single software solution. Saves me time in server maintenance as VLTrader runs with little issues.

Support is probably the biggest pro. But, I have little issues that were not caused by me! I have worked with support and they have provided excellent guidance on getting the server functioning at a high level.

The version of VLTrader we are using has a pretty buggy interface. I am sure later versions are better but we had some issues with stabilizing the server. Also don't like not being able to view logs in the interface always times out because we keep a large amount of data.