Über CDK Drive

Nicht verfügbar

On your dashboard/account, you are able to customize what you see - or put buttons of links that you will need most. Good since it is used for all departments in the dealership.

Formatting reports is difficult. Admittedly I haven't done the training.

Bewertungen zu CDK Drive

3,7
3,6
3,8
3,6

CDK Drive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 67 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CDK Drive bereits verwendet?

Shane
Shane
Service Manager in USA
Automotive

Easy to use

Kommentare: East to multi task and has great report generator.

I love that you can switch easily from task to task. When constantly multitasking it makes it easy to move from one item to another.

The only concern is you have to pay for any kind of changes that you have to make to forms. It just seems like every little thing is an extra charge.

George
Project Manager/Business Development in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Industry Fit

Kommentare: We couldn't handle a dealership with daily activities this large without a program like CDK/PFW. When we last upgraded the software and added additional branches we compared to the industry competitor in our brand, and this was over less expensive over the coming 5 years.

The CDK/PFW software is rather good for the Agricultural/Turf dealer. We're using it SAS and uptime is usually pretty good. They have spent time integrating to our OEM manufacturer. That helps. There are many module/features that help monitor and run the dealership, and there are others that while they exist we are not taking advantage of.

Their support staff seldom have worked in a dealership and don't understand that day to day frustrations and time constraints we work with. While they are upgrading the software they have chosen to upgrade the user interface screens and our people in all locations don't like the new interface. The functionality is still there, but just not as easy to get to things we're used to, and that takes up more time.

Paul
Parts Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CDK Computer Doesn't Know

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been using CDK since 1998 when they were ADP. I was using it daily until a couple of months ago as of late I only use it to do inventories.

About the only thing I like about this is creating credit memos but even this process needs some work.

Pretty much the software needs a complete overhaul. Every process requires a lot of extra steps. menus are virtually nonexistent and what's there is useless.

letzte Woche

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to review CDK Drive. We are actively working to improve our products, so your feedback is very helpful in identifying what needs improvement. Thank you!

Larry
IT Director in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CDK Global Review

Kommentare: Aside from some support delays, CDK Global runs smoothly for all of our locations.

After the system is up and running it is very easy to navigate and get custom reporting. Creating new and managing existing user accounts is also very easy to do.

Sometimes it is a pain working with support as you will wait for a very long time with no responses. Also adding new functions for a user can be a pain if you don't know the exact code.

Implementation Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Robust System

Kommentare: I use CDK Global on a weekly basis to support my customers, and I have found that it is the most user friendly tool out of its competition.

I specifically like case management section in DealerSuite, I can quickly search all of my open cases by a specific date range, or just all of my cases since I started using the software. Additionally, once you click on a case to review it, CDK does a great job of neatly organizing the case notes in a manner that creates a simple environment that is easy to read. Their support is extremely helpful and everyone I have worked with their truly seems to want to help resolve your issue, and also recommend more efficient ways at tackling tasks in the system.

The only difficulty I have with this software is that it is only accessible via Internet Explorer. As an employee of a company that uses Mac products exclusively, this presents a large problem as Internet Explorer is not available to Mac users, so I have to use a 3rd party application that runs through Chrome and immitates IE. I would have no complaints whatsoever if CDK was able to make their software usable on Chrome!

Emily
BDC Service Representative in USA

Very Simple and Easy to Use

Simple commands, will kick back any errors, as long as everything is correctly entered you shouldn’t have many problems

Always needing to have caps lock on. If you write in lowercase it’ll kick the prompt back. Will print multiple copies even if you only need the customer copy which wastes paper.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Emily, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with CDK. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! CDK Global

Assistant Manager in USA

CDK has multiple functions

Kommentare: We use CDK all day every day. If you need a better setup to integrate all of our business areas into one that will communicate and become more user friendly, I am sure that CDK will be able to make it work.

CDK is a VERY LARGE platform. It can do just about anything in any area of a business from inventory to finance.

It is too big with too many divisions and sometimes can work together in its own system. If it crashes, we are out of luck and can't function because soo many functions are tied together.

Justin
Justin
Internet Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good company but better out there

Kommentare: Good overall company. If you have to use them, you'll be ok but in today's age, I think there are better options.

We used CDK for our Chevy and Nissan websites. Support was really good but the products lacked some options and since they came up with the next Gen sites, it takes longer to update them imo.

Lacking some easy software for faster editing. Also I think they use to price much higher for some of there products than others. I think they now try and get more inline.

Geoffrey
Service Manager in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Everything in One Program!

We use CDK for everything at our dealership. It is the best product out there!

Does get a little pricey. If you want additional options, you will have to pay for it.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with CDK. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! CDK Global

Halston
Halston
Internet Sales Manager in USA

Have most everything but limited in innovation

Kommentare: it does the job just not as well as I'd always like

Can be a one stop shop when it comes to everything you might need for dealer software and hardware.

They seem to have grown to a size due to their partnership with GM that innovation and quality service is no longer the number one priority. It can be difficult to customize programs and seamlessly move through each step of your processes.

Chase
Corporate Controller in USA

Large Market Share and No Innovation - Poor Service

Kommentare: They are only a means to an end. We have been on the lookout for other DMS softwares to move forward with for years now. We are only waiting for our current contract to end.

CDK is a means to an end. We need an auto-dealer specific software and CDK just happens to be the one we signed up with 5 years ago. It helps us get what we need to done.

There has been little to no innovation and their customer service is horrible. It's impossible to get anyone on the phone to help resolve issues and their chat/message service is horribly slow and the people they have serving you don't know the product and can't help and just end up "escalating" the matter to someone higher up than them which then could take days longer to get a response. They lock you in to multi-year contracts because they are large and hold a lot of the market share.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review and comment. To deliver the highest level of support, we're making it easier to contact us. You can reach us instantly by phone at (866) 668-5394 Automotive & Heavy Truck Support Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. ET, Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET, and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m. ET.

John A.
General Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

For the money they need to do much, much better

Kommentare: Over the years I have gotten to know a lot of the folks out in Utah, many are still there some are gone. They try, but they need to get out of the building and go out and see how a busy dealership really works. And, most of all they need to make fixes, updates and changes faster. It takes them years to fix simple things. And, they have become GREEDY as hell, they are way too expensive and getting worse. If I could find a more reasonably priced application I will be gone soon.

Back what I was first looking for a complete Marine Dealership package they were the best I found, I have not looked since 2002. Right now I still like their Repair Order module, as well as their Parts handling. I don't personally work much with their Boat Sales module, but I don't get any complaints about it.

They have just missed to many little things, and cannot seem to make changes in any kind of decent time frame. They also do not have simple utilities for canceling or editing data. Everything you need to change has a time consuming "Back out" routine, their is no simple "Delete" They do not give the end user enough control over what fields display on the initial screens, and who ever designed the rental module has no clue regarding renting storage space, only things like boats or PWC's.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review and comment. At CDK we are always striving to improve the user experience. We will take these comments to help us understand and make improvements to our platforms and services. To deliver the highest level of support, we're making it easier to contact us. You can reach us instantly by phone at (866) 668-5394 Automotive & Heavy Truck Support Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. ET, Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET, and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m. ET.

Ronald
Service Writer in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Have been using CDK for many years for Maintience & Repair set opp DMS system.

Kommentare: I have always liked the way CDK has made the DMS programs.

I have always like the way the system is produced from the Service personnel's prospective & The way CDK tries to customize the product for each of the specific user's or Locations.

I think this system could be improved by having the ability to communicate with & Be programed with patches to adapt with all other outside systems. Every company will have separate systems needed for what type of service / repairs they do. Each will always require some type of outside applications for that company to function efficiently. Is it possible to Make A DMS system so All Info could be shared across to and back from any of The other system types used? I believe that would be a great benifit.

Godwin Appiah
Mechanical Engineer in Katar
Automotive, Selbstständig

Best Automobiler dealership management tool.

Kommentare: it is easily to use, it has a very accurate report generator and protects all revenue generated

it is easily to use and gives accurate results. It manages all automoile dealership operations. It is very easily to switch from one task to another, and from one department to another. During multitasking it is awasome and makes it easy to move from one item to another. It help monitor all dealership operations. It prevent stealing by worker, helps keep inventory and revenue accurate.It generates all needed reports for analysis, and etc

The cost for using it is queit expensive. You got to pay for any kind of changes that you have to make to forms. It is affordable only to giant dealerships in automobile business.

letztes Jahr

Hi Godwin Appiah, Thank you for providing feedback with your experience with CDK. We are glad to see your experience has been positive overall. As always, our support team is always available to assist with anything you may need. Thank you!

Trisha
Admiration/ Reception in Kanada

CDK Global

Kommentare: Using CDK Global makes my job so much easier and saves time trying to find information when its needed. Any information I need to know is all stored in one place. Information about each vehicle such as the year, make, model, vin, color, warranty start date, etc. It keeps multiple employees organized and updated on current availability/sold inventory. Also keeps information on the sale of each vehicle such as the customer who purchased it, their contact information and so much more.

CDK keeps track of all new and used inventory. Keeps keep everyone who works for the company aware of what inventory we have and the status of it such as if its available, sold or delivered.

The only thing that I would say is a con is some times it glitches and vehicles are duplicated which may be more of a user error. Also once in a while it will say that a new vehicle could not be entered because it already exists when it doesn't. Small cons though for such a useful software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Trisha, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with CDK. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! CDK Global

SHOP OPERATION MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dated but still better than reynolds

Kommentare: coming from Reynolds and Reynolds I found cdk to be much easier to use and easier to train on. most functions can be learned within a week and remembered easily. the ability to do 1 task multiple ways has been both good and bad as sometimes one way is pref and easier but not loved by others which can cause some disruption. the platform works pretty well with other software like wi advisor and standalone kiosk so integration of other software appears to be easy which is helpful.

multiple functions, easy to use platform, ease of data entry, doesn't require a pw change every 15mins.

sometimes less is more and this platform can sometimes have issues were there are more than 1 way to do something or one option or data ref is almost identical to another and you have to go back and fourth and switch out and sometimes you don't realize it until you've gone too far so you have to start over. when issues arise cdk support can be long and drawn out with long wait times to speak to someone.

Business Development Center Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good luck if you need support

The ability to send out an email campaign is great. I have used other CRM programs and they don't come close. From an email marketing standpoint CDK is great.

Support is horrible. They shouldn't even bother having support for the CRM. Ex. there is something wrong with our internet reps sending emails through the CRM. It is saying the email address is invalid. It isn't because we have emailed back and forth with the customer using the same email address. Supports response was just ask for a different email address. Nothing like inconveniencing the customer when they are looking to purchase a vehicle...

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review and comment. To deliver the highest level of support, we're making it easier to contact us. You can reach us instantly by phone at 877-859-0195 or support@eleadcrm.com

Vicki
owner in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Had this software for @ 2 years, and they don't know rental. Support tries/development is terrible

Kommentare: when selling large equipment there is a margin worksheet feature that the team seems to like. They shouldn't have sold us the software, and we tried hard to get them to be straight. They promised and promised things. I have a spreadsheet of things they promised, and they have done 3 of them. They don't communicate regularly, except people who are just support smoozers. They are currently offering a "Rental Summit" of some kind in Canada, but they don't know rental. I have offered to talk to the developers about "how" something should flow - but they never discuss what we want the system to do. This was a terrible mistake. We have 190 employees - and a number of them have said they want to leave because of this software. They stay because they are good / loyal employees and want to help us through this - and they probably are hoping I will replace the system, which I am close to doing. The most recent problem we've had is they are double crediting customers with refunds because their system doesn't stop it - they are saying it is working properly..... if you do a lot of rentals don't buy this software. If you operate a large equipment dealership ONLY, i think it is a good system. \

accounts payable is the only person who likes it better than our last 2 systems - the parts system is workable, and will store non-stocked files that will pull in when added to an order - the part will include pricing so the guys don't have to look it up each time. They have a good check reconciliation system.

The rental system. There are NO aspects that work like any other system I've ever used. It cannot do math; there is no deposit feature, so if you want a deposit in addition the the rental you have to remember to "take it off" before you close a contract. Non serialized items are a mystery to them. They are only able to handle large equipment / equipment with individual stock numbers. Transferring is a nightmare. Reservations cannot be made for more than the number of items you own, so no multiple future reservations.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review and comment. Through our partnership with Integrated Rental, we have updated our rental software for heavy equipment dealers as of 12/3/2020 to help heavy equipment dealers simplify, standardize, and modernize their rental operations. We hope this collaboration and update resolves the issues our heavy equipment dealers faced with the rental operations platform prior to the update.

Nathan
BDC Coordinator in USA

I utilized CDK global for both marketing and website services.

For websites, I enjoy that my dealership was able to join national OEM promotions with ease. For marketing I enjoyed being able to have one company know my specials for both print/digital as well as web so my offers didn't conflict with each other. Customers saw the same specials where they looked.

CDK was formerly ADP so there was some changes in personnel along the way. I'm certain that wouldn't be an issue for those looking to use CDK now. Besides that, in some instances marking decline Services has changed causing training of staff. Again, this was mostly an issue for those who used previous versions of product. Overall, I still prefer CDK over many others.

Doug
Inventory MGR in USA

Software support is slow

Not really fond of CDK Global. The system works well when it works. Stocking in new vehicles is straight forward, writing repair orders is easy but with any system you need to understand you repair codes.

Biggest complaint about CDK is they require you to send in a support request by email. No phone number for an individual to call. Its like the are afraid to talk on the phone.

Steve
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid option, not perfect

Kommentare: We've used CDK global for 15 years. It gives our dealership a solid option with inventory, accounting, payroll, etc. I've found it to be somewhat flexible, but has it's limitations within all segments of the software. I love that it can feed to most online directories. I love the CRM option as well, but you have to pay for it.

This program/company is obviously a long time, solid option for dealerships. Great support, easy to call and get help.

I want all programs to work like Windows and the developers didn't do that. It does have good functionality, but still has a long way to go. I get a LOT of error messages.

MOLLY
INVENTORY CONTROL in USA

GREAT SOFTWARE

Kommentare: GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT AND ALL IF IT'S FEATURES

KEEPS EVERYTHING IN ORDER AND EASILY TRACKABLE. i HAVE USED THIS SOFTWARE ON AND OFF FOR OVER TEN YEARS AND IT'S BEEN GREAT ALL AROUND.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANYTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. IT KEEPS TRACK OF EVERYTHING THAT WE NEED IT TO.

letztes Jahr

Hi Molly, Thank you for providing feedback with your experience with CDK. We are glad to see your experience has been positive overall. As always, our support team is always available to assist with anything you may need. Thank you!

Jesse
Office Manager in Kanada

CDK - A Review

CDK system overall is easy to use. I work mainly with the accounting aspects and CDK Service. I find everything in there easy to navigate and run. Especially the ability to customize the desktops to open the tabs you need each day!

The customer service is lacking. Whenever we have a problem it takes far too long for people to return our calls and emails and it seems to take quite a long time to get a solution after contact is made. Especially when dealing with CDK Service.

Nicole
Service BDC Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CDK is very efficient!

Kommentare: The benefits we've seen is being able to access a customer's information at the click of a button.

CDK makes it easy to schedule and monitor all incoming appointments for our service centers. It also keeps track of all customers information and records. It's such a great program to use and it's so versatile.

We have issues with CDK crashing, a lot. It's quite frustrating, especially when we are trying to schedule an appointment for a customer. I'm not sure why it does this, but it's a huge downfall.

Allison
Marketing/IT Director in USA

Horrible Support & Behind The Time

Kommentare: Overall, all of CDK's products are lacking innovation and ease of use. Support is also an extremely huge issue for this company and they will lose clients if they do not start changing they way they do things.

Honestly, there is not much I like about this software. The analytics dashboard is probably the only item I do not have complaints about.

The websites are glitchy and slow. The are not very compatible with a mobile layout, the dashboard is not easy to navigate or use to make changes, the support department is terribly slow and unhelpful and he marketing is a joke. We have been paying for display ads that lead to a broken 404 page!! When I brought it to their attention everyone I spoke with had no idea about it. This software is so behind the times and is no where near competitive with the other options, that I cannot wait until GM gives dealers more options so that I can switch.