Über OnceHub

ScheduleOnce ist eine End-to-End-Planungslösung, mit der Unternehmen leichter mit potenziellen Neukunden und Kunden in Kontakt treten können.

Erfahre mehr über OnceHub

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value.

There is no way I can downgrade the plan for a limited duration. As in I cannot pause usage of this account if I am sure I dont use this for a month.

Bewertungen zu OnceHub

OnceHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OnceHub bereits verwendet?

Alexander
Alexander
Director of Operations in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointment booking made easy

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Andrew
Marketing Technologist in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

Kommentare: ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are: -Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial. -Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards -The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

Lavanderia
Application Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Tool For Marketing

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the lead capture capabilities It comes with live chat features and makes appointment scheduling easy Some some great marketing capabilities.

With OnceHub, we have had it easy to schedule and market

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We're so happy you highlighted our lead capture and qualification capabilities, which are arguably among OnceHub's less known strengths. If you're interested, read up on our targeting rules for chatbots, which bring a highly engaging element of personalization to the whole process.

Anastacia
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ScheduleOnce

Kommentare: I did not like hardly any bit of this tool. It was very confusing for my clients to configure their schedules. Hard for them to adjust their availability etc. I spent so much time just helping clients troubleshoot their issues. This tool was not very user-friendly at all.

Pretty much the only thing I really liked about this tool is the fact that it offers an embed code for websites/clickfunnels on the free account. I created lead generation funnels for direct sales and my clients would need some sort of tool that would allow them to embed their schedule directly into the site. This tool lets you do that for free. So that's nice.

I really disliked the fact that it had such a confusing interface for my clients.

letztes Jahr

We're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our user interface Anastacia. We hope you'll give it another chance next week after we release our new navigation (on October 12) which is intended to make our powerful functionality much more intuitive to use. We look forward to your feedback!

Amanda
Administrator Tech Developer and more in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Appointment Management Software we have used

Kommentare: Overall, we absolutely love this platform. The pricing is very competitive, the platform works flawlessly, and it's perfect for all of our needs.

User friendly, integrates REALLY WELL with what we use and our clients and potential clients find it very easy to use.

The setup was initially a little odd but we are used to it now and have no issues.

letzten Monat

Amanda, how did we leave your review of OnceHub unanswered for over a month! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we're doing. We also appreciate hearing how your clients and prospects experience the system. That's what matters most!

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has every feature you'll need

Kommentare: We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Ron
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great tool at a good price.

ScheduleOnce is a great scheduling tool that allows prospects and clients to book appointments conveniently. It saves me a lot of time going back and forth to locate a mutually good time.

I am good with technology platforms, but not an expert and I prefer user-friendly tools and good customer support. The tool takes a little bit of time to understand how to customize the setup of the scheduler to your needs. Once setup, it has required very little maintenance on my part.

Kelly
Director of Talent Acquisition in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid scheduling platform!

Kommentare: We use it for customers/candidates to book time with our intake and recruitment team.

You can do anything with it because it is fully customizable to your workflow. You can make any changes you desire and use it in a variety of ways.

It can be challenging to figure out how to cusotomize your user notifications and set up other features, it can take some time to deploy.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Kelly. We hear you. OnceHub's breadth of possibility can seem daunting at first. We're working on new ways to ease the uninitiated into the system more gently!

Courtney
Business Development and Marketing Strategist in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Conversational Marketing Made Simple

Kommentare: Overall, OnceHub is a really flexible platform that allows you to grow with it. From the simple scheduling to the landing pages and live chat, the opportunity to present a professional brand and build rapport from the very beginning is awesome.

I really liked the ability to schedule with a simple link, but I was drawn in by the ability to plan the conversational journey.

Lot's of bells and whistles. The platform had a really steep learning curve, especially for a solo person who isn't scheduling for a team. I had a bit of trouble on keeping track of the event types and master pages, so I hadn't used it as much as I'd planned to.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Courtney. We're glad you mentioned conversational marketing and hope you explore its potential further! It really does transform the visitor experience into something more human and welcoming.

Keri
Systems Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Came highly recommended

Kommentare: I’ve been ver pleased so far! It does exactly what we need.

It’s functionality is exactly what we need. I particularly like the ability to have a combined booking page but control the flow of appointments to different staff as well as the calendar integrations.

It’s robust and that’s a good thing but there’s a bit of a learning curve to figure out where to find what things. I could see that being challenging to anyone who struggles with new platforms.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Keri for your review. We hope you'll "pay it forward" and recommend our platform to others. We also hope you'll like the enhancements we're releasing next week which we expect will shorten the learning curve you mentioned.

Maria
Principle in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best group calendar scheduling service

Kommentare: Once the service was set up properly, it works well. The online customer support through chat is excellent and the agents are very informative and takes responsibility to solve issues.

The ability to be able to schedule group calendars where the members of the group is from different companies. This is the best service I have come across that allows me to work with different consultants on different customer projects and to schedule time based on their personal calendar availability within group meetings.

The user set up especially for group calendar scheduling was very cumbersome and hard to do. It was not intuitive to see how to ensure only available times in all group member calendars was set up. Only after spending significant time with online customer support was I able to set this up. The other issue is that when a meeting get's rescheduled, it cancels the booking and it is confusing for attendees.

Antwort von OnceHub

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a review, Maria. Glad we could help out with your group scheduling scenario, and we hope to continue to support your business.

James
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, a bit slow sometimes, and a bit more complicated than others but with more functionality

Kommentare: Great tool overall, does what it needs to do.

SO is great for more complex appointment scheduling needs (ex. allowing prospects to book in with a multi-person sales team and distribute calls evenly between team members).

Page can be a bit slow to load at times, and SO overall is a bit less intuitive to use than alternatives like Calendly. You get more functionality though, so worth it in some situations.

Antwort von OnceHub

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to have helped your business, and hope to continue to do so.

Sally
Life and Business Coach in Israel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love it - and clients love it

Kommentare: I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling.
I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

Olivia
Sales Development Representative in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs

Kommentare: There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

Angela
Director in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive for Customers

Kommentare: Makes it easy for my customers to schedule a call. Sends reminders. Backend is complicated. Customer support sends canned responses sometimes that don't address the questions asked.

It's easy for customers to book calls with me

Complicated back-end makes it hard to know how to get set up.

Sean
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schedule Once Review

Kommentare: Very pleased with this service. I am glad we have utilized it for our scheduling needs as it has lightend the burden of our support staff to focus on current client servicing.

I love this service & has streamlined our orginization tremenously! We have pockets of insane business & Schedule once allows our clients to select a time that works best for them, while also allowing us to set the terms of our availabilty.

There have been a couple minor software snafu's, but even then it was a very quick fix & customer support has been very responsive

Mike
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

ScheduleOnce Saves Me Lots of Time

Kommentare: The experience has been good. I followed the instructions to set up the program and connect with my calendars. It took a couple of tries to get the settings just as I wanted them, but changes were easy to make. I've used tech support only once via chat which was responsive and helpful.

The product does everything I need from a scheduling system, with no issues or complications. Once set up and configured, it presents available times according to my availability and settings for working hours, adds meetings to my calendars, automatically sets up a Zoom meeting, and reminds attendees of upcoming meetings.

I'm using only the scheduling software to allow clients to schedule meetings with me. I don't have a need for many of the other features included in the product. No complaints so far.

Antwort von OnceHub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Mike. We're glad you're having a great experience with us.

Terry
Founder and Principal in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Easy for clients to schedule.

I have used this tool for many years. It is very easy to use and my clients love it.

I do not have specific suggestions at this point.

Antwort von OnceHub

Thank you for your feedback, Terry. We're happy to be able to support your business.

Shae
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love ScheduleOnce!

ScheduleOnce has been my go-to scheduling software for years. It saves me a lot of time and money. I love how it integrates with Zoom and automatically sets up the links for me.

The only thing I don't like ScheduleOnce is that the user interface isn't very intuitive. Once you figure it out, it's not so bad but I think it could definitely be sleeker and more user-friendly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing the love Shae! We also appreciate your comment about increasing the intuitiveness of our interface. Challenge accepted ... we're actually busy working on a new release that we think you'll like a lot!

Eran
Eran
Entrepreneur in Israel
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good enough, but not my favourite

It was relatively easy to use It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things

In my mind it was not intuitive​ enough I had to play around with it too much to get it to do what I want it to do Once you get the hang of it, it's okay, but for the simplicity I wanted, it was not simple enough It worked well when it worked

Priscille
Freelance in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

OnceHub - lead acceleration software that saves time

ScheduleOnce is easy to navigate and understand for scheduling of both individual and public events, with the ability to not only capture and schedule leads, but also track and trace correspondence and feedback. Integration with i.e. Google calendar and other meeting platforms is further convenient and efficient when scheduling. The online support is fast, efficient and specific to address the challenge - without trying to convince you to expand on what you currently use. Support feedback was honest and alternatives suggested when there was no straightforward solution - appreciated.

Getting to know the Events Type and Booking Form - and how they are linked can be tricky at first.

Antwort von OnceHub

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Priscille. All the best!

Gabrielle
Marketing Technologist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Does the Job well, a few hiccups but usually easily fixed or solved

Kommentare: Overall positive - we aren't thinking of switching anytime soon

Love the support on this platform - they've always been quick to answer questions or offer solutions. In terms of booking and scheduling we love the ability to separate event types into different booking pages

The user interface can be a bit clunky in the backend. If you don't know what you're looking for then it's hard to see how the events, booking pages, etc all fit together and where the settings need to be adjusted.

Thank you, Gabrielle.

Boss in USA

makes booking easy!

Kommentare: big time saver!

I use this for phone appointments and podcast interviews. Had made scheduling easy because, as the name says, you only have to schedule once -- no more going back and forth. Have used similar services and this is the one I like best. Integrates well with calendars to make sure you don't get double-booked!

Pretty good as is! Would love an option to be able to get as many add-on calendars as needed, not just package deals.

Robert
Robert
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Schedule It Once!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ScheduleOnce is smooth and stress free. It is easy to set up even if you are not handy with technology.

Quick and easy scheduling that is automated so I’m not chasing down clients with missed phone calls, text messages or emails just to make an appointment. This saves me time and prevents leads from going cold. I get updated in my email and by text when a new appt schedules. I can schedule many types of appts on the same page. It links directly to my google calendar.

Adding multiple coaches to my scheduler requires same price as administrator user.

Susan
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to Use, Great Value

Kommentare: Finally, a scheduling software that anyone can use. I manage projects with multiple interviewers in multiple time zones and interviewees who sign up from across the country. Schedule Once handles it all seamlessly and integrates it all on several different calendars for less than $65 a month. Saves me tons of labor time. Clients think I have a huge office, think I am professionally run, and love the convenience of signing up for interview times when they have a minute to do so. For those who don't love the Internet, they can have an admin assistant do it, or they can call me. So it doesn't really limit you. And my goodness they have real LIVE people to help you when you have a little support need. What a pleasure to deal with a company that gets small businesses.

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value

hmmm, sometimes the interface is a little clunky if I haven't used it in a few weeks. But it comes back quickly. The difference in terminology between booking page and a user is a little weird and has caused me problems but SO is always nice about correcting the billing.