TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Erfahrungen

Über TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Das Unternehmen erleichtert EDI. Enthält EDI-Übersetzer, Handelsnetzwerk (Mehrwertnetz, VAN), ERP-Integration, Integration und Unterstützung von Handelspartnern.

Erfahre mehr über TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Ease of Use: Software gets integrated well with the system software. The workflow is seamless and thorough.

Bewertungen zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

4,0

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 514 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrueCommerce EDI Solutions bereits verwendet?

Sathish Kumar
Sathish Kumar
Business Analyst in Kanada

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Kommentare: Does not applies

It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable - Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs - Quick adoption for new employees

Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

Sylvia
Sales coordinator in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always glitches

Kommentare: The real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand

Ease of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time

very hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Warum TrueCommerce EDI Solutions gewählt wurde: SPS was not compatible with our old Navision system which we have now upgraded

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: Price

Jerry
Office Manager Account manager in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Aleon Inc by Jerry Carucci

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Ease of use Integration with QuickBooks

Setting up clients for EDI can be difficult depending on who we are working with. Some setups have been very smooth, quick and accurate, while others have not

President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

Kommentare: automation of order processing. I purchased their Transaction manager as well as their Pack and Ship software.

I love the software when it works. However setting up the system and fixing any issues is near to impossible. Their support department is split into multiple departments, so if you call in no one can actually help you because "thats not their department". As a user I know more information about their system then most of their customer service reps that answer the phone (which is not much). Sales reps over sell their quality of customer service and give false information about how easy integration is. I dont mind running into issues, thats expected with software. But the lack of help you get when something does go wrong is brutal. They have one or 2 people on the team that actually know how to help and if you get in touch with them KEEP THIER DIRECT CONTACT INFO!

customer service and integration specialists. It took over a year to integrate their "pre built connections", like amazon seller central, walmart marketpalce, and shopify. Once I signed the contract to start implementation in May 2020, it took 4 months for a rep to actually reach out and begin the project. I told them i had a deadline of November 2020 to be fully integrated...that did not happen. Fast forward to Nov. 2021 I finally have my trading partners set up but not all of them are complete. Integration team has stopped following up with me.

Kristie
VP OPERATIONS in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for all of your business needs

We can integrate just about anyone with True Commerce. It can be straight EDI or .ftp, you can connect everyone and access just one portal with True Commerce.

We randomly have issues that come up when maps change and we are not made aware. Overall this is few and far between but a hassle when it comes up.

Meghan
Logistics and Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EDI exists, and I occasionally have to engage with it because of CVS and Walmart.

Kommentare: it was good. i would recommend it to others who are forced to join an edi solution by their CVS deals.

it did the job for an average cost and set up time

nothing was bad about the product. i just don't need software to help me receive and send emails. I use EDI simply because Walmart, CVS and other such bloated companies require it's use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: no reason. price was really the biggest driver, and ease of cancellation.

Jordan
Jordan
IT Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Product is good and fairly easy to use.

Kommentare: Right now the only benefit is price. If it was my choice we would be looking for another option that did not result in so much lost time and resources.

Easy to use after it has been setup. Fairly low maintenance after setup, as long as nothing needs to be changed

Customer service and Integration from HighJump is terrible. It has taken them well over a month to perform one single integration. Often we go days if not weeks before customer service and integration team responds to emails or calls. Our most recent encounter with them has resulted in a fine from the company TrueCommerce was supposed to integrate. Over the past 5 years of business with TrueCommerce, our number one issue with them has been lack of good customer service.

Josue
Accounting associate in Puerto Rico
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pura Vida Books Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use platform

Not being much clear about errors commited in sending invoices for customers

Robert
It admin in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Edi is the best platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Everything is so simple to integrate and flow is perfect

I really don’t other than maybe cheaper per customer users

VP Administration in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EDI Solution for Commerce

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: overall very good. initial setup great, adding a new customer has proven to be very difficult

good interface, once learned it seems to be dependable

new account setup and launch. menus are difficult to find exactly what is needed. Setup support - very poor. actually considering choosing another platform due to this challenge. not sure our accounts are setup correctly after several attempts.

Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

No Implementation, but charging months together

Kommentare: Horrible with implementation team. Pleasant with sales team, who responds and informs he escalated the situation, for the 2nd time.

We had great presentation and conversations with the sales team about the features and ease of use etc.

Once we signed up and paid the initial payment of 100s of dollars, there is no implementation timeline. There is no response to emails sent by our trading partners for status. Dead silence on the implementation, but keep charging the credit card for monthly fee for over two months. Left legal as the only option to recover our money.

Accountant in Kanada
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Supply side user

Ease of use and integration . Good customer service. Knowledge of staff

Some screens not user friendly . A little cumbersome at times

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: Better integration and ease of transaction manager

IT Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A winning partnership

Kommentare: We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

Omar
IT Server Administrator in Mexiko
Kunststoffe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System

Kommentare: We had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision
(Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us.
We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.

It´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track

When a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.

Vilia
Database Admin in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great but now not so sure

Kommentare: Started out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.

I like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.

That over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.

Keith
IT Director in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick to take your Money, Slow to do any Work.

Kommentare: Initial setup and assistance was good however follow up projects have been a nightmare. Adding customization and other integrations is a long process with no communication and many of our outstanding issues are still unresolved after over a month of waiting. There is a startling lack of communication and reps are unresponsive and unhelpful. Once they have your money projects vanish into a black hole leaving you to beg and plead for updates whilst nothing seems to done. Their initial, long timelines are bad but their ability to even meet those is even worse. Despite demanding payment upfront, very expensive payment, the work in return is slow, unreliable and not conducive to actually getting things done for your business. I strongly recommend any other EDI solution as the investment required for Truecommerce doesn't reflect the service you will get back. If you need to process orders and get things done in a reasonable time frame Truecommerce is not the supplier you want to invest in.

When it works it does a fine job, reasonably easy to use and functional.

The online portal can be finicky and their connection utilities are unreliable and support is hard to get.

Eric
Vice President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional EDI package

Kommentare: Being able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and EDI mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the EDI maps so we do not need to worry about trading partner EDI map changes.

TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

Natasha
FullFillment Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Navigation and Accessability

Kommentare: WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Craig
EDI Specialist in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Be Happier

Kommentare: Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: User Friendliness and customer service.

Cyd
Customer Representative in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use between the new and old formats

Kommentare: the customer service representatives are always helpful and understanding of the situation needing to be resolved

Not much with the lack of training available. Your customer service is wonderful, but with a question to individual questions needed in a time constraint along with the wait time, it does not assist with out immediate needs.

The new format is difficult to use especially when needing to print labels for shipping. Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time. It seems there are more steps in the new format.

Nereida
Sales Operations Coordinator in USA

My experience has been very good. Interface is user friendly and customer service is great.

It is user friendly. Love that I can set up my items. I also love that the new transaction manager does not run on silverlight. However, I seem to be having some trouble printing labels on the new transaction manager, so I am still using the old one. I will eventually get around to contacting customer service for some help on printing labels on the new TM. I just haven't gotten around to it.

What i like least is that it runs on Silverlight. That software has very limited compatibility with different browsers. I have only been able to successfully use it with Internet Explorer and IE is not my browser of choice.

Mark
Project Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but can be great

Kommentare: Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok. Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

Kurt
Controller in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wished we had never switched EDI provider

Kommentare: From initial implementation until now, we have had one issue after another and customer service capabilities are lacking

The TC solution is functional at a minimum

Technology and user friendliness is outdated

Candida
Estate & Hospitality Manager in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Relations System

Kommentare: We have all our customer and wine club members records including their purchase history, changes, visits that allow us to provide the highest customer experience.

Truly appreciate how reliable & simple TrueCommerce EDI Solutions is to work with. I'm constantly having to search customers, orders and having several options to search: via name, phone, comments, activity, address etc. etc. allow our team to provide the best customer service to our clients.

The only times I'm least happy with the software is the occasional slow downs, but only have several times a year.

Howie
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Support - Find an Alternaitve

Kommentare: It has been nearly 14 months and we have yet to conduct a single live transaction yet they have been billing use monthly for subscription. Several of the people assigned to our account have left their organization in the middle making things worse. Emails often got unanswered, and this is true with many of the employees I have worked with. A session to troubleshoot a problem is often scheduled 2-3 weeks in the future due to poor staffing.

The one good thing about TrueCommerce is that there are very few other options out there for EDI so you may be forced into this decision.

The software requires support from them to work and they are severely understaffed and unable to provide the support you will need.