TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Erfahrungen

Über TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Das Unternehmen erleichtert EDI. Enthält EDI-Übersetzer, Handelsnetzwerk (Mehrwertnetz, VAN), ERP-Integration, Integration und Unterstützung von Handelspartnern.

Erfahre mehr über TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Ease of Use: Software gets integrated well with the system software. The workflow is seamless and thorough.

Bewertungen zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

4,0

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 508 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrueCommerce EDI Solutions bereits verwendet?

Sathish Kumar
Sathish Kumar
Business Analyst in Kanada

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Kommentare: Does not applies

It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable - Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs - Quick adoption for new employees

Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

Sylvia
Sales coordinator in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always glitches

Kommentare: The real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand

Ease of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time

very hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Warum TrueCommerce EDI Solutions gewählt wurde: SPS was not compatible with our old Navision system which we have now upgraded

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: Price

Dave
Director of Fulfillment in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is TrueCommerce top priority

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We truly wish we transitioned sooner from their competitor.

All aspects of the sales process, design, testing and go live the entire team at TrueCommerce communicate quickly and effectively. They have been able to pivot throughout the project to overcome problems by thinking outside of the box and listening to us, the client. Their portals are far superior to that of anyone else in the EDI market.

At this time we don't have any cons to share.

Meghan
Logistics and Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EDI exists, and I occasionally have to engage with it because of CVS and Walmart.

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: it was good. i would recommend it to others who are forced to join an edi solution by their CVS deals.

it did the job for an average cost and set up time

nothing was bad about the product. i just don't need software to help me receive and send emails. I use EDI simply because Walmart, CVS and other such bloated companies require it's use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: no reason. price was really the biggest driver, and ease of cancellation.

Joshua
Director of Information Systems in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product Great Price with Fantastic Support

Kommentare: I love using TC. I have been using TC for many years with multiple companies, with many different sizes. My current company uses TC for 80 partners for different channels. Their support and functionality sets the bar.

I love the visibility and ability to monitor your system, to monitor orders, and even make changes as needed. Their support though makes life easy as an IT Professional to ensure that orders are flowing. EDI is the lifeblood of any new business, and as result without a functioning EDI, issues will arise. TC is not set it and forget it, but it is set is and watch it. I equate TC to smoking meat. You put it in, watch it carefully, and enjoy the ride.

The only issue I have with TC is the lack of ability to automate connections and information into ERP for item information. Meaning that when a change happens in NetSuite, you have to update every trading partner. But with the future, they are looking to amend this.

Faiza
Senior EDI Analyst in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Di Central Consumer Review

Kommentare: 2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers
3) EDIFACT Mapping
4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand 2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive 3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great 4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available 5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

not much that I can think of at the moment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: This was to implement dropship retailers that are setup via Commerce Hub

Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

No Implementation, but charging months together

Kommentare: Horrible with implementation team. Pleasant with sales team, who responds and informs he escalated the situation, for the 2nd time.

We had great presentation and conversations with the sales team about the features and ease of use etc.

Once we signed up and paid the initial payment of 100s of dollars, there is no implementation timeline. There is no response to emails sent by our trading partners for status. Dead silence on the implementation, but keep charging the credit card for monthly fee for over two months. Left legal as the only option to recover our money.

Shari
VP of Information Tech in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Care

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It's always a pleasure to work with your team!

Your customer care department is always extremely helpful. Not only do they help to resolve our issues they have always taken the time to educate us on different issues.

Occasionally tickets can take a few days to be answered.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP Customer Experience

Jordan
Jordan
IT Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Product is good and fairly easy to use.

Kommentare: Right now the only benefit is price. If it was my choice we would be looking for another option that did not result in so much lost time and resources.

Easy to use after it has been setup. Fairly low maintenance after setup, as long as nothing needs to be changed

Customer service and Integration from HighJump is terrible. It has taken them well over a month to perform one single integration. Often we go days if not weeks before customer service and integration team responds to emails or calls. Our most recent encounter with them has resulted in a fine from the company TrueCommerce was supposed to integrate. Over the past 5 years of business with TrueCommerce, our number one issue with them has been lack of good customer service.

Doug
Director of IT in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TrueCommerce EDI

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Flexibility in setup / use. Trading partner setup.

SQL express having a 10 gb limit in size

IT Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A winning partnership

Kommentare: We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

Omar
IT Server Administrator in Mexiko
Kunststoffe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System

Kommentare: We had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision
(Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us.
We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.

It´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track

When a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.

Vilia
Database Admin in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great but now not so sure

Kommentare: Started out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.

I like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.

That over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.

Theresa
Sales & Analytics Specialists in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service and Features

Kommentare: We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: I was not involved in that decision.

Scott
National Sales Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the basics of EDI

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Amy
Business Operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

Kommentare: Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Craig
EDI Specialist in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Be Happier

Kommentare: Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SPS Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrueCommerce EDI Solutions: User Friendliness and customer service.

FP&A/EDI Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best EDI Solution For Our Business

Kommentare: True Commerce has been incredible for our business. They were patient with us as we transitioned business systems over to a new ERP. The integration with our new system is incredible; it takes full advantage of the capabilities of EDI.

We decided to reevaluate out EDI systems a couple of years ago after our provider failed to meet our expectations on an integration project. We happened upon True Commerce and were not only impressed with the functionality, but also we shocked by the affordability and price!

Their support structure is a little difficult to navigate. If you are in a trading partner implementation phase, you can't get support from one of their support agents. You have to wait to speak with an implementation specialist.

Cyd
Customer Representative in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use between the new and old formats

Kommentare: the customer service representatives are always helpful and understanding of the situation needing to be resolved

Not much with the lack of training available. Your customer service is wonderful, but with a question to individual questions needed in a time constraint along with the wait time, it does not assist with out immediate needs.

The new format is difficult to use especially when needing to print labels for shipping. Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time. It seems there are more steps in the new format.

Nereida
Sales Operations Coordinator in USA

My experience has been very good. Interface is user friendly and customer service is great.

It is user friendly. Love that I can set up my items. I also love that the new transaction manager does not run on silverlight. However, I seem to be having some trouble printing labels on the new transaction manager, so I am still using the old one. I will eventually get around to contacting customer service for some help on printing labels on the new TM. I just haven't gotten around to it.

What i like least is that it runs on Silverlight. That software has very limited compatibility with different browsers. I have only been able to successfully use it with Internet Explorer and IE is not my browser of choice.

Mark
Project Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but can be great

Kommentare: Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok. Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

Kurt
Controller in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wished we had never switched EDI provider

Kommentare: From initial implementation until now, we have had one issue after another and customer service capabilities are lacking

The TC solution is functional at a minimum

Technology and user friendliness is outdated

Candida
Estate & Hospitality Manager in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Relations System

Kommentare: We have all our customer and wine club members records including their purchase history, changes, visits that allow us to provide the highest customer experience.

Truly appreciate how reliable & simple TrueCommerce EDI Solutions is to work with. I'm constantly having to search customers, orders and having several options to search: via name, phone, comments, activity, address etc. etc. allow our team to provide the best customer service to our clients.

The only times I'm least happy with the software is the occasional slow downs, but only have several times a year.

Howie
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Support - Find an Alternaitve

Kommentare: It has been nearly 14 months and we have yet to conduct a single live transaction yet they have been billing use monthly for subscription. Several of the people assigned to our account have left their organization in the middle making things worse. Emails often got unanswered, and this is true with many of the employees I have worked with. A session to troubleshoot a problem is often scheduled 2-3 weeks in the future due to poor staffing.

The one good thing about TrueCommerce is that there are very few other options out there for EDI so you may be forced into this decision.

The software requires support from them to work and they are severely understaffed and unable to provide the support you will need.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Kommentare: Overall we have had a good working relationship with TrueCommerce. We continue to have calls with our account rep and we feel this relationship will continue to grow.

We are able to receive orders fast from our customers as well as invoice them to be paid. The availability of reports is top notch as well. Everything I need is always available as well as quality customer support.

More notice when something as not been acknowledged. A separate area as it seems all these are mixed in with our orders and sometimes get over looked.