Über VolunteerLocal

VolunteerLocal ist eine Website für alle, die Freiwillige organisieren, verwalten, terminieren und mit ihnen kommunizieren müssen.

Erfahre mehr über VolunteerLocal

I find it very ease to set up and integrate with our web site.

On the volunteer/user end it can be a little unclear on how to use.

Bewertungen zu VolunteerLocal

5,0

VolunteerLocal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 189 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VolunteerLocal bereits verwendet?

Susan
Susan

Moved from SignUpGenius to VolunteerLocal

Kommentare: I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a food pantry in Colorado. We operate twice a month and each pantry runs Sun - Wed. A single pantry has 184 volunteer spots that need to be filled. I have 500+ volunteers in my database. We moved from SignUpGenius to VL for function, i.e., better reports, and tech support. The team at VL have been easy to work with and my questions and concerns have been addressed promptly. If you have a repeatable event with a large number of jobs / shifts and you want to track volunteer information, you should consider VolunteerLocal.

As an Admin, it is easy to duplicate events. Reports are easy to use and their database is set up in such a way that I have been able to create almost every report I wanted. Tech support responds promptly with legitimate answers. My 500+ volunteers are reporting VL is an easy too for them to use.

N/A. I haven't come across anything we haven't been able to resolve or work through.

vor 6 Monaten

So great to hear how user-friendly and efficient VolunteerLocal has been for you and your volunteers. Never hesitate to reach out to support if you need anything!

Toyosi
Volunteer Engagement Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hands down this is best volunteer software in the market.

Ease of Use, Visually appealing, Easy to Customize, 24/7 Customer Service, Scheduling, Activity Tracking, DonorPerfect Integration,

Can't think of anything honestly. The developers are pretty meticulous about making regular updates

Eric
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Volunteer Local Review

Simplicity and ease of checking in and adding volunteers.

HTML coding needed for certain functions, at times can feel underdeveloped in functionality

Corey
Operations Consultant in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VolunteerLocal Review

Kommentare: We have loved interacting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and developing our program within your system. We appreciate his flexibility and always being available by video to walk through an issue. We do think with a few changes to the overall program this would be a great fit for us. We have had to bend it on the back end which creates more work for our team currently. We would love to see more neon integration as well.

We like the ability to have all our volunteer data in one software and that it communicates with our donor database. The customized fields and different applications allow us to create separate events for certain types of people we have in our organization. The customer service and their ability to help us problem solve for the software to fit our organization better is top notch.

Pulling reports and getting the data we are looking for has been a challenge. More features for report pulling would be optimal. Having the ability to sign a volunteer up for a repeating shift without the volunteer or admin having to do it manually. If they click on a shift that is multiple weeks in a row, they would be immediately signed up for all those shifts.

Antwort von VolunteerLocal

We really appreciate this feedback and strive to continue building the functionality of our reporting. We're glad you're part of the VolunteerLocal family and this input helps us grow to meet your needs and needs or orgs like yours!

Christiana
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST Customer Service

I was very excited to sign with VolunteerLocal and may have been overzealous in adding past volunteers into the new system. I made an error on the application that was impossible for me to figure out, but [sensitive content hidden] and his team of developers got my mess sorted out and everyone back on track in a matter of days.

Perosnally, I love the customizing aspect of VolLocal, but a few of my colleagues who aren't so web-savvy don't understand the lingo and can get very confused. The only other (very minor) improvement I'd like is for the event logo to resize itself to the 300px necessary. It's a little aggravating to have to resize graphics perfectly so they fit with the VolLocal upload.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The self-service portal is so easy to use, and fits perfectly into the spirit of volunteering

Kommentare: VolunteerLocal makes it possible for us to organize large numbers of people to participate in our programs in the shortest possible time. Because it allows applicants to broadcast their participation directly from the application to their social media pages, we are able to multiply our reach quite efficiently without any additional marketing costs. And the best part of all is that, volunteers can be given an option to contribute and make donations to the cause during registration or after they have completed their service. A win win for all!!

Most volunteers are simply looking for a way to give back to the community. And what is great about VolunteerLocal is that there is an integrated payment processing platform that allows volunteers to give more than just their time. And because it is presented as an auxiliary and optional feature, volunteers neither feel pressured to donate nor have to struggle to give if they want to.

The reporting and analytics features are quite inadequate. And there should be an easily composed dashboard for quick progress updates to enable coordinators better update themselves with the state of affairs in real time.

Gillian
Founder, President and Event Producer in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VolunteerLocal is the only way to go for Volunteers

Kommentare: Excellent in every way. Thank you

User friendly. Excellent training videos are available to use at any time. Knowledgeable and helpful staff who handle training and follow-up very well. They answer questions and " please help me calls" the fastest I have ever experienced. Most valuable to keep on working in the area I needed help. The ability to populate a current event from a previous event is valuable. Archived volunteer information is always avaiable.

I can't think of any. Everything I need is taken care of with their software and follow up

Liz
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I find it fairly easy to use. I wish I had more time to delve into all the extra features it offers because I'd probably be amore efficient user. I appreciate the customer service aspect of it the most.

The scheduling is easy to set up, making adjustments to existing factions if use is easy to do. My customer service rep is on the ball, thanks [sensitive content hidden]! He will always try to squeeze in my problems for solution in an immediate manner and that is probably my favorite part of this program.

I wish the YouTube channel were updated more frequently, I do like using that as a resource, but when the interface changes and the tutorial doesn't reflect that change, it can be confusing.

Decca
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Humane Society OC

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Great technical support and response time

Support and timely response to inquiries

Easy to get reporting using the Export function. The reporting features to run reports on the screen could use some flexibility.

Elizabeth
Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Customer Support Ever

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

If you need help, you'll deal with your rep or directly with the developer/owner—a unicorn who speaks "tech" and "regular person." He gets what you're saying and knows how to explain it back to you (in plain English). The company could not be more accommodating, understanding, and vested in your success.

Wasn't their fault. It took me a while to get going.

Stephanie
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Customer Service means client success

Kommentare: I have said many times (and will continue to say!) that the people at VolunteerLocal are amazing! Changes and developments take time because coding is detailed work, but I know the team hears and cares about the roadblocks I have, and they take pride in removing them. They also strive to think of new features that will improve the client experience. As the administrator, I see myself as the person who bridges the gap between volunteers who believe in our mission and the opportunities for them to serve, trying to minimize that gap along the way. But I am also the person who bridges the gap between our staff and all of the information held in the database; they need to be able to seamlessly interact with the information whether I am in the office or not, and they need to be able to see the value each volunteer brings. I have confidence that VolunteerLocal can help me be that bridge.

Initially, the selling point for VolunteerLocal was the fact that volunteers can manage so much by themselves. Being able to submit an application online, to sign up for/cancel shifts by themselves, and see all of our available opportunities on one landing page was a big factor. But as we use it longer and offer more types of opportunities, I have come to appreciate the commitment to help us solve problems and improve the interface for all parties--all because the client's happiness is such a high goal for each VolunteerLocal staff person. Whether I need help understanding how to set up an event for our particular needs, making updates to the data we're collecting, or dreaming of how the database can better serve us, I know the staff is in my corner.

Because we use our data differently than many, I have struggled the most in interacting with older data. Once events are archived, I cannot see that information in volunteer profiles (though I can see much of what I need to know from the search screen). If it wouldn't make the dashboard so cluttered, I would be tempted to leave events active permanently. Additionally, since many of our volunteers come to us in order to fulfill community service hours, it would be great for them to be able to see what they've done somehow.

Julie
Program Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Volunteer Local was Great Choice for Volunteer Management

The Customer Service received while considering the switch to Volunteer Local and after we starting implementing it in our organization has been amazing! Everyone is very helpful and responds very quickly to my MANY questions! Although most features are easy to set up and use, if I couldn't figure something out, help was always available. The video tutorials are great, too

There are a few minor features that are not yet available that I would like to have. For instance, I would like to have application and sign up notifications to be able to go to more than one team member.

Antwort von VolunteerLocal

We're glad you all are part of the VolunteerLocal family. Thank you for the feedback re: notifications to multiple admin users. That is on our list for updates!

Marcia
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE Volunteer Local

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Over the years and with various organizations, I've used an array of volunteer sign-up programs. None come close to the user-friendly features of Volunteer Local (and a few were disasters!). Also, outstanding customer service--professional, personable and prompt.

There have been a few very minor points, but their staff always listens and makes efforts to improve the software for the next time around.

Tara
Volunteer Program Manager in USA

Why I recommend Volunteerlocal.com

Kommentare: I recommend this service whenever I can. It's very helpful when collecting volunteers and communicating instructions and details. We use the program for more than just events - we sign up staff members and volunteers for training and have used it to schedule staff interviews too. It's an effective way to decrease the number of times you have to say or email a detail or instruction.

Ease of use and support. Volunteer Programmers hear from 100's of volunteers a day, especially when recruiting for an event. Sending the link with instructions and confirmation has significantly reduced the number of calls and emails I have to send with the same message. The communication tool is my favorite feature - that and the password protection for certain volunteers roles.

Would be nice to have an easier way to archive. There a few too many steps.

Krista
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service is one of my favorite aspects of Volunteer Local. From the top down, I receive immediate responses from the whole team. And it's usually on features not yet created, but the team will figure it out and make changes to the product to accommodate our needs the best that they can. I just can't say enough praises for this team!

I use Volunteer Local multiple times per day, every single day. Our organization could not run efficiently without it. It is very easy to set up events and also very easy for volunteers to navigate

There's nothing that I don't like. Maybe in the future a more useful app for both the admin and the volunteers? (I haven't been on the app in a while, maybe it's more helpful now.)

letztes Jahr

We're thrilled to help make sure your programs run efficiently! Our team is available whenever you need support and your feedback is invaluable to us.

Rayshoun

It's A Breeze

Kommentare: Data summary.

I love the flexibility of this software. The ability to get the very much needed data from activities associated with the volunteer work is very important via the reporting tool. I also enjoy being able to stay plugged in to them and send them thank notes, reminders and special messages like Happy Birthday.

I will have to think a little more on this part. At this time I am pretty pleased with the software.

letztes Jahr

Staying connected with your volunteers is such an important piece of building relationships with your volunteer base. We're thrilled VolunteerLocal makes that process easier for you!

Colby
Volunteer Director in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vol Local Review

Kommentare: Positive. Way better than what we were doing several years ago.

Way to capture volunteer information. Categorize them and organize them for each area of the event.

Too many steps or clicks to get to all the main information. Many parts of this could all be on one page.

Lesley
Volunteer Engagement Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Asset to those who manage volunteers

Kommentare: The customer support for this company is out of this world. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has gone above and beyond to help make this process possible for us.

I can integrate messages to go out to volunteers without having to remember to do it. I have 5 different message that go out within a certain time frame and once it's set up I never have to do it again.

Nothing as of right now. I've only been using the system for 4 months so I feel I'm still learning and asking questions.

Laura
Volunteer Director in USA
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Volunteer Recruitment and Management

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using the software to manage almost 2000 volunteers for my race. I learn more about it each time I use it and the company is very responsive and gracious even when the issues I bring up are almost always my fault!

I love how robust the software is for signing up new volunteers and also keeping them informed of their jobs and shifts with the communication tab. Ease of use for volunteers to sign in and make changes or additions to their volunteer shift.

The layout/design is a bit dated with regards to how it looks, but the functionality of it is very good.

Mary
Project Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volunteer Local is AMAZING

Kommentare: We put on events every year with, but our biggest event, the Navajo rug show, is our biggest event. We always struggled with our volunteer sign up. Now that we have VL, we are so happy. It makes sign up a breeze. And then let's talk about how GREAT their customer service.
The support team has helped out Adopt a Native Elder over the years and we would be nowhere without them.
I sing them (and VL) praises all the time!!

The ease of use with which we can set up an event and staff it easily and accurately. When we first started using it, the software was easy to figure out and even made us think of more things we could use it for. The features are endless, and it is a GREAT value for any event.

Nothing...there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software. IF there ever was something that I didn't understand, one call to customer support (and the support team) gave me the answer.

Marge
Volunteer Local Event Sign-up Coordidnator in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New User thoughts

Kommentare: Our support manager is [sensitive content hidden] who has been wonderful to work with, and is very patient. He does not make me feel inferior as I have been learning how to use the program effectively. He is a great teacher, now I need to practice and get used to entering things correctly.

It its relatively easy for me to add an event.

Because I am not very tech savvy, the terms do not click in my brain automatically.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to make VolunteerLocal even more simple for admin users. We're glad our support team has been able to help you adjust. Never hesitate to reach out when you have questions!

Keith
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is Amazing!

Kommentare: Effective volunteer management and recruitment for National level event oversight and staffing.

Amazing customer service from support team!

Glitches when they occur but support resolves quickly.

Jeffrey
ReStore Manager in USA

Great company

Kommentare: The convenience for us and our volunteers to sign up. Our volunteer program was recently highlighted at our conference in DesMoines. Part of the presentation was that we used your program and how much we like it.

The convenience and ease of how to use it.

When it needed to be updated. That could have been handled better.

Kelly
Volunteer & Events Coordinator in USA

Awesome !

Kommentare: I have nothing but the best to say about Volunteer Local. The customer support is always right on top of things when I have a question.

Easy to use, easy for volunteers to use, customer support is superb.

It doesn't integrate with our CRM data base.

jodi
Volunteer Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I like Volunteer Local

Kommentare: Excellent Experience! New features are explained to us by their very knowledgeable and patient staff. They operate on the very highest level of customer service.

Besides the need to "massage" data anyway I need to (and this is possible), the most important component is the communications tools. Since most of our volunteers are teens, communication with them is challenging. Volunteer Local has met this challenge through their email and texting features, and the new phone app.

I like everything about the software. I like it more than I did 3 years ago. It has vastly improved through perfecting existing features and offering new features.