Über Floranext

Einfache und kostengünstige Blumen-Software mit schneller Einrichtung. Florist POS & Floristen Webseiten - gebaut von Floristen, für Floristen. Versuche es kostenlos!

Erfahre mehr über Floranext

Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2019

"A best florist web service for Flower Shop Owner"

Vorteile: Do you plan to open a flower shop and website but you are lack of website creation skill? Don't worry about that, Floranext can you help you with their service. You can create your website in a few minutes, the functions are very easy to use. With the Florist Pos, you can manage your flower orders, florist deliveries, and print tickets, ..... You can also use Floranext apps on your mobile and iPad. What I love from Floranext is we don't need any contract, therefore we can leave it whenever we want without any problem.

Nachteile: You must pay for their service but I think it's worthy.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Jerry C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2016

"Floranext e-commerce websites are a business changer!"

Kommentare: For years I have been with a floral software company who had control over my website. I had to ask them to add photos or products, and pleaded with them to change the look to best represented my business, I had enough and found Floranext POS & e-commerce websites. Floranext has been a business changer and I have should of went to them years ago.

Vorteile: With the Floranext e-commerce site, I am able to add my own photos of products, Change the theme and look that best suits my business, and I can just do it with a few simple clicks. I do not need to call anyone to do it for me, unless I have questions, and Floranext's team is always there to help. The best part is I have complete control over my domain name, unlike other floral software companies. There is no contract with Floranext and I can move on with my domain name if I so choose.

Nachteile: Since being with Floranext, there have been no cons, the team at Floranext is always there to answer my questions via phone, email, or help desk. Since Getting the website, I have also added the POS.

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Jerry - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Floranext. We here at Floranext are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website.

We strive to have the best solutions for florists and the best customer service team to help assist in any way possible.

- Floranext.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Kathryn T.
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Unorganized Template, Too much scrolling, Clumbsy features"

Kommentare: Retail florist

Vorteile: It would interface with our current operating system.
But that's about it. I didn't have room enough on the least liked to I am writing it here. The template is badly designed. The order form is floating in air on the page. Constantly having to go to the computer to show the employees where to put the information in. Too much scrolling and searching to fill order page on the order forms and drop down window. The customer's total shows up in white against a orange capsule at the bottom that you have to scroll to. Very hard to see. Looking for another POS. That's how I found this page.

Nachteile: Bad placement for filling forms. A lot of little annoyances like the back button doesn't take you to the previous page. Too much scrolling and searching to fill order page. Can't send email receipts on the accounts page. Doesn't take payment on event page or partial payments. I've sent detail information as to what changes need to be made and they are always changing it but adding unnecessary features and not fixing the basic problems.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Wesley H.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2017

"Great Cheaper Alternative than FTD/Teleflora POS"

Kommentare: Saves a lot of time for end of month accounting and multiple channels to be able to access the POS.

Vorteile: Its cloud based so I can use it at home as long as I have a working browser and login. There are no contracts. I am able to map out delivery routes and still print on floral paper from Teleflora. I can open up multiple browsers to do multiples at once. I can easily pull reports and see how I did during the day and it calculates taxable and non taxable items at the end of each month. It has Stripe Integration which I believe is safer than other payment processors.
Good news is that I have always been able to reach out to IT Support and have requested changes and they do listen and work on them. Some things that I have asked for they have fixed or implemented.

Nachteile: There are still a few UI issues that don't always make sense. I am not able to send out invoices (only email receipts). I cannot perform multiple delivery orders in one transaction. Sometimes the server is slow and transaction take a while or sometimes the server is down or something and I can't access the POS. Its not the end of the world but you can tell they are still working on the software.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Laura P.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2018

"If they would just fix a few thibgs"

Kommentare: This product could be the absolute best if they could just work on these few issues. These very basic, core tasks are fundamental to running a successful business and without them it negates the other positives about the software.

Vorteile: Pretty user friendly- easy order entry. The proposals feature is awesome. I love that it’s cloud based so I can access anywhere. The super ticket printing is also awesome. It also connected easily with my wix website which was really important to me.

Nachteile: does not integrate with quickbooks even though it says it does. I have paid a quickbooks certified bookkeeper over $4000 over the last year and a half to get this working and it just doesn’t. Also, you can not send a house account customer a statement - well you can if you want them to call you completely confused and you want to look totally unprofessional. I literally have to create a month end statement in another software and send it to my customer. Good thing I don’t have a ton of house accounts. There are a few other issues but I think you guys get the idea.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Matthew D.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2019

"This software works great for our independent flower shop."

Kommentare: Since we are now an independent florist and don't belong to any order-gatherers, Floranext has provided us with a way to maintain business as usual. For the most part they have been able to provide for all of our front and back-end needs. Their technical support is excellent and they really care about us, their clients.

Vorteile: We love the iPad pos, the delivery software, and the billing feature.

Nachteile: I wish this software accommodated multiple tax codes during a sale. We use different tax codes depending on the products being purchased and it would be less cumbersome to enter a sale for a client if it were possible. Also, we have clients that want to send multiple orders out at once, to a ticket based option would be great so we don't have to start a new order every time, saving time on the customer service end of the transaction.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Jose F.
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2016

"Floranext's florist POS and florist website - The best there is!"

Kommentare: After years of being with a wire service company, I made the change to Floranext. All I can say is that I should have made the switch earlier. Floranext's florist POS and florist website are made with florists in mind. They truly care about florists and making sure my business flourishes.

Vorteile: Floranext POS is easy and user-friendly. Taking an order in the POS is a breeze. The websites are so wonderful, I am able to customize and design my own website, unlike my previous wire service website. I am able to add my own images of products and set my own prices with just a few clicks. My sales have soared because of Floranext, no hidden or extra charges, just one monthly fee.

Nachteile: There are no cons to the Floranext florist POS and florist website. Floranext understands the floral industry and florists.

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Jose - Thank you for leaving a review for Floranext. Here at Floranext our software is made for florists by Florists. We at Floranext always want to push the standard of the floral industry and provide the best solutions in floral software for florists - Floranext.

Jamie J.
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Floranext system"

Kommentare: Overall it was great to ring out customers and design a website. The proposal system was fast and easy to use and I found it easy for customer support.

Vorteile: I loved the ease of the website, I was able to upload my own designs super easy and make changes on the fly.

Nachteile: Did not integrate with FTD, Bloomnet or Teleflora so I had to manually enter all the wire service orders. It added over an hour of extra work to my busy schedule.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Kerry F.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Grest Software"

Kommentare: Great service and no complaints, from the very first phone call to onboarding and then follow up on any issues I had. The whole process was great and I would totally recommend them!

Vorteile: Very easy to use, lots of helpful information, easy set up and editing the website was so easy to do.

Nachteile: There wasn't anything I would change, just maybe add a little more help with sales tax.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Mark B.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2019

"Outside the US and you fly alone"

Vorteile: Easy to set up product ranges and manage them as well with consideration to seasonal changes etc.

Nachteile: Due to the system being set up to accommodate their United States (US) Clients. Floranext basically ignores issues faced by non US clients are left to apologise to customers daily for a website that doesn't allow them to order online. I can only imagine how much business we have lost as a result. For over a year I have been trying to get issues addressed to no avail.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Angie T.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Complete florist software"

Kommentare: Great software for running our flower shop.

Vorteile: This software integrates most all of our needs to keep our shop running smoothly. After leaving a wire service and needing a new pos software I went with another company first. After a few months I realized I made a bad decision and switched to Floranext.

Nachteile: Sometimes when searching for help the help screens are not up to date to the current version. However if I email for help it is taken care in a timely fashion.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Sheri M.
Owner/Designer

"Very Professional"

Kommentare: I've been using this software for years and really like it. I love that it my website & POS work together.

Vorteile: Ease of use.

Nachteile: Non that I can think of.

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Sheri - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you have joined Floranext and we look at continuing to provide the best solution to florists via pos, eCommerce, and proposal software solutions on the market - Floranext.

Jane S.
Florist
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2016

"Floranext is a lifesaver! "

Kommentare: Floranext completely changed my business. After working with a wire service for POS and Website which were draining my flower shop profits, I stumbled upon Floranext and could not be happier. Their knowledgeable staff who offer amazing support, great price and so user-friendly to work with, I have staff members who now are able to actually use a POS. I still can not believe how affordable it is. I just can not say enough about Floranext except Thank You!

Vorteile: Everything

Nachteile: None

Allison S.
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"Great transition from Teleflora"

Kommentare: Responsive customer service - even in the busier holiday times. Great follow through. Love it and which we had switched years earlier

Vorteile: User friendly and informative. Sales reports easy to utilize and employees had no trouble learning new system

Nachteile: While customer information did transfer, recipient information did not. But it was easy to update all this with our customers and now we are all set.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Jamie M.
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2016

"Love My Australia Florist Website"

Kommentare: We are an Australia based florist - have been using Floranext for our floral website for about a year. Love the fact that we can customize our site. Looking forward to starting with the register as well.

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Floranext. We are so happy that you love your Floranext website. We at Floranext are continuing to provide the best solutions for eCommerce websites for Florists!

- Floranext

• Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Jill Y.

"Love My POS System! "

Kommentare: We signed up with Floranext right after Mother's Day this year. The Floranext.com team was very helpful getting our customers imported over from our Dove system. Also love their proposal tool for weddings.

Vorteile: Like the wedding proposal manager.

James C.
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2016

"Floranext POS & Website - A Must-Have For Every Florist"

Kommentare: If you have owned a floral shop for years or looking to start a new business, Floranext is a must-have to run a successful shop in the floral industry. The amazing team at Floranext made the transition from my old wire service to the POS & website smooth and seamless. I now have a great POS that is affordable, easy to use, and I can customize/ add products to my website within a few seconds. I could never do that with my old wire service. The team at Floranext definitely care, support and listen to florists. I urge every florist to use Floranext for their business!

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

James - Thank you for leaving us a review! Here at Floranext our software is made by Florists for florists. We listen and improve our system to make sure its the industry standard in floral pos, eCommerce, and proposal software - Floranext

• Bewertet am 20.5.2016
Althea W.
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2017

"For a floral oriented point of sale, FloraNext is a winner"

Vorteile: Easy to set up, great customer support, works on multiple platforms. Makes routing deliveries much easier!

Nachteile: The reports leave a lot to be desired. They are only minimally customizable and don't necessarily focus on the things I want reported.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Robin W.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Pos and website built for florists "

Kommentare: So far it’s been BLISSFUL.

Vorteile: That everything works well together and I didn’t need any added services to run a more profitable and easier floral business

Nachteile: Not much it’s pretty user friendly. I would say it took awhile to get up and running but... it was fine like I wanted it to so it was worth the wait. Kailee was wonderful along with Ida and the rest of the crew.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Vanessa G.
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2016

"Horrible Company"

Kommentare: I have had nothing but problems with this company since I started with them. First, the system crashed on Valentines week, then the software was charging out of area fees on local postal codes, or not at all, now over a year with this company and they have no invoice history of why I am getting billed for what and what the charges are. The owner of the company "might" be in at some point to help but you never know. So now when I go to do my taxes for the past year I have no idea what I am being charged for, which by the way changes all the time. The customer service people have NO idea what is going on and usually can't help. After Christmas, this will be it for me. NOT another broken Valentines here. Do NOT Recommend at all! NOT for Canadian clients.

von Floranext an 1.1.2017

Vanessa - we apologize for any issues you may have had with billing as a Canadian shop. My understanding is that the issue was we were billing you in USD and the price fluctuated based on the exchange rate. We have resolved this issue and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

As an owner of a flower shop for 40 years, we pride ourselves on great customer service and an great florist point of sale, website, and software system. We apologize if we did not meet this high standard in this case.

- Bill O'Shea, co-founder Floranext.com, Osheasflowers.com

• Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Elias D.
Store owner
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2014

"Simple and straight forward florist system"

Kommentare: One thing that always drove me crazy with my other system was needing to ask their permission to change the look of my website! Floranext eliminates that hurdle altogether. I like that I get to be in complete control of my website and that it doesn't take long to figure out for yourself. Likewise, the point of sale (I got web and POS package) is fairly intuitive. They'll help you figure it out early on, and it's been smooth s ailling since. I have absolutely recommended Floranext to other Illinois Florists.

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Thank You Elias, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florist and giving customers the ease of customizing their own eCommerce website. - Floranext.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2014
Lyn S.
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2014

"We recommend Floranext to every Florist!"

Kommentare: "We recommend Floranext to every Florist, we love ours, their websites are very easy to setup, no down time when changing over, and there is no sales pressure. Our Floranext website has generated many orders for us in the time that we have switched over from a major wire service and is completely customizable. Please give them a try."

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Thank You Lyn, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. - Floranext.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2014
Richard Z.
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2014

"Wish I would Have Changed Years Ago!"

Kommentare: I just set up my new Floranext website and love it! It is so easy to use and I am able to change pictures, templates, pricing without a big hassle. I can even do it from my home. The only thing I am mad about is that I didn't change to Floranext sooner!

von Floranext an 30.11.2017

Thank You Ricard, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. We are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website - Floranext.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2014
Lisa H.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Not what I expected"

Kommentare: Customer support is very slow to respond and resolve issues. Seems like a new problem everyday. Printers not working properly with software and can't get anyone to configure printer correctly. Can't issue a refund. Taking payments on House Accounts is difficult.

Vorteile: Software is fairly simple and easy to use, but lacking many vital aspects of POS in the floral industry.

Nachteile: Software is to simple. Have problems issuing credits, saving credit card info for returning customers, and can't implement holiday pricing on website according to delivery date (only by sale date). Importing of house accounts and balances was all screwed up.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Jen L.
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2017

"Floranext is the Best Flower Shop Software in the Market"

Kommentare: Floranext helped me launch my floral business with ease! I signed up for the floral point of sale and e-commerce package which allows you to conveniently manage both your brick and mortar and website from one dashboard. It is easy to setup and very easy to use!

• Bewertet am 1.3.2017