Über 123FormBuilder

Automatisiert die Erstellung von Formularen und Umfragen. Entwickelt für alle geschäftlichen Anforderungen der Datenerfassung und -verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über 123FormBuilder

The features are most impactful. Moreover, it is very easy to use.

Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

Bewertungen zu 123FormBuilder

4,0

123FormBuilder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 123FormBuilder bereits verwendet?

Nikhil
Nikhil
Associate Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Collect Clients Feedback Securely

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 123FormBuilder made easy for us to build form in a minutes which has saves us lot of time and money. Building forms is straightforward process and sharing them to clients is simple. Exporting data one key factor, We can export them in different formats.

123FormBuilder has been one the easiest way to build a form and share them securely to your clients. Building a form is as easy as drag and drop. They have multiple fields available to use while building a form

I would still love to have more field to set different types of questionnaires for our different clients. It has lot of customization option but there is still lacking in some features.

Dan
IT Manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than a form platform

Kommentare: Overall it is a reliable and easy-to-use service.Change is progressive without major changes often, making adoption and adaptation easy.I can see that many new features are added, but it's not in your face.

The API support for popular web tools works well.Testing before release to live is straightforward, with instant form duplication and publication.Embedded code works well in basic iframes and loads quickly.Token-based security for API integration is robust; I don't remember having an issue on that side of the tool.I like the price; you can do a lot on the basic bundle.Help pages are beneficial and well-written.A low incident rate over the years, maybe twice a year, is acceptable for us.Non-technical staff find it easy to build forms, with the much better options list and visual tweaking than the basic Microsoft Forms tool.

Support is only via chat/email, which is a big waste of time when you need to discuss complex issues.I know that the support is Romanian-based, but don't they speak English in Romania?Slow to fix problems with a slow escalation process; you can never speak beyond the first support tier, which is frustrating. The inability to back up API configuration is a strong business risk, considering how complex some API mapping can be.

Tanzina
Curator in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After over 4 years of daily use, they held my data "hostage" when I tried to downgrade

Kommentare: After several years of using the forms almost on a daily basis on the Gold Plan, last year I went through personal tragedies, closed my business, lost my job and no longer needed nor could afford to continue the paid plan. This year as I am recovering, I will be creating possibly 3-5 forms in a year compared to 30+ forms per year in the past. When I tried to create a free form, I realized 123formbuilder had put security blocks so I couldn't access my old forms, data or even create new forms. They wouldn't even let me delete old forms without upgrading and paying for a Gold plan. I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service. They released the block at first when I first contacted them, and since their email had gone to spam, I never saw that they gave me a 3 days window to delete all forms. I just proceeded with creating one form, uploaded to my website, started getting applications, and went back to the "upgrade or else" page. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and pleaded to use the free service, said I wouldn't use more than 5 forms as per the free agreement, asked as a long term client if I could keep the current form with 10+ fields (I was willing to edit and remove excess fields if that wouldn't be allowed). But she just blocked me from even being able to access the form submissions and kept pushing me to pay!

Only workable on upgraded paid services.

Even with the upgraded paid plan, it is very tedious to customize each new form even though they are duplicated. I was creating new sign up forms (duplicates of past week's form) every 1-2 weeks throughout the year, and had to customize every detail on the notification emails and thank you messages every single time. When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible!!!

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Tanzina, Thank you for your feedback - we always appreciate it, whether good or bad, and it is one of the main promoters for improvement in terms of product and customer care experience. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience and we want you to know we do empathize with you and we do care about your situation. The safety of your data and your satisfaction are of real concern to us. We have looked into our interaction with our Customer Care Representative and we want you to know that she will follow up with you on an email she sent you yesterday. She will continue to communicate with you on this matter in order to ensure that this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again, 123FormBuilder Team

Jackson
IT Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

123FormBuilder Is a Userfriendly Solution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I am impressed by the ease of use of 123FormBuilder. More so, 123FormBuilder is super amazing.

I have zero reasons to dislike 123FormBuilder. 123FormBuilder is amazing.

Tulio
Manager in Brasilien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

Kommentare: I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

123FormBuilder Overall Is Great

I like the many variety of designs that are offered with this software. It's easy to create forms, surveys, and the like. This software additionally has a lot of great templates.

I don't like that the fact that with all the great designs you have to pay the upgraded price; some of these should be made available. Although it's easy to create surveys, forms, etc., I've found another software that's easier.

Ayush
Ayush
Graphic Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best online electronic form builder tool available in the market

Kommentare: My overall experience with 123FormBuilder is great. It's the perfect tool for a form-building solution in the market. I can easily recommend this tool to anyone.

This form builder tool is very easy to use and offers a very quick form building solution. Pricing is also good, provides a great User Interface, and is easy to understand the analytics dashboard. It provides some predesigned form templates that can be used for instant form building, Analytics dashboard is awesome. It also has multiple user support and also offers some great integration with other software tools like - Wix, Wordpress, Paypal, and many more. Online electronic form building is pretty easy and great with this tool.

I'll say nothing is there of which I should be thinking there's a con in this tool. It offers great results. I love the analytics feature and a fully customizable form-building solution. Best out there in the market.

Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

Carla
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

123FormBuilder Makes Work Easier for Us

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the effective features of 123FormBuilder. 123FormBuilder is the best form automation.

123FormBuilder is flawless. I am impressed by 123FormBuilder.

Rayna
RECEPTIONIST in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

123 FORMBUILDER is really 123!

i love the convenience and the ease of use

i feel like it can be somewhat modernized.

Jose
Managing Director in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

If only the developers were as good as the support staff

I have a Premium account and I have always received better than average support. Because they use instant chat, you can ask a quick question and they will help you out - no robots. The features I like are the ones mentioned in their product. I have used all of them. Including chaining forms, subdomain ssl certificate, SMTP mail, translation, etc. It is for these reasons that I think this product is very unique. Creating forms is dead simple, updating, moving fields around, is very easy. It even has themes and ways to customize CSS and add Javascript. I did not try the payments though.

I have found many glitches with the app. It is too bad that their developers are not fixing any of them. Below is a quick list that I have shared with them multiple times. All I get in their replies is apologies. - Repeatable components are still in BETA mode after nine months and counting. I don't know what product out there would have something in BETA for this long, so that is your first clue. - Long text & mobile numbers should transfer from one form to the next. When chaining form, long-text and mobile numbers are impossible to transfer correctly. Again, why? - Allow for computed text in the form so we can concatenate fields. There is no easy way to get this done and therefore you can't perform basic things like validating text, or transforming it. - Masking numbers to indicate 000's. What is easier to read: 100000000 or 100,000,000? There is nothing you can do but to ask your users to be careful entering amounts. - Individual attachments should not be zip when the forms are saved in Draft users re-open the form. - Add a field that indicates what language was used when the form was submitted. - Allow to undo, audit history of changes, logging of emails sent, etc. As it is, every change is automatically put in production. The ‘Publish’ does not mean ‘Save’. Hopefully, they get to resolve these issues soon.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE: Read before you purchase

Visually (only) looks good on wix, other than that there are no pros that you can't find on other sites that will work seamlessly.

I never write reviews but I had such a terrible experience using this app, from usability to customer service that I wanted to save others time and aggravation. I used this app via Wix with the platinum paid version for ticket purchasing for an event. The setup was a bit complicated to create purchase items but I was able to have someone assist from the customer service to set it up for me via talking to them on chat and email (there is NO ONE to call for customer service even with a platinum plan) When they assisted they didn't explain HOW to do it, they just did it for me which may seem like a good thing at first but then when you run into a problem you don't know how to fix it; highly in recommended. Once users started purchasing items a myriad of other issues came up; payments showed up in the reports as not paid when indeed the money went through, the form wouldn't take them to the payment page and the reports do not update in real time; you have to manually refresh it, and that along with any other changes must be done on a computer as it's not at all mobile compatible. When I went back and forth with customer service on these items and the last was not resolved I ultimately asked for a refund; they processed the refund without warning and deleted all my 500 user entries! If any of the above matter to you for your needs, do not get this app! I am now using formstack and haven't had a single one of these issues for exactly the same price!

Paul
CEO in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away! They don't fix their own programming issues

Kommentare: We have used CaptainForms (owned by 123FormBuilder) for many years until suddenly they have stopped supporting their programming errors within their own plugin. Without warning they have deprecated their product. For any companies which are heavily reliant on forms be forewarned your countless hours in designing and implementing forms will be short lived as 123FormBuilder doesn't support their own products.

Use to be good, how doesn't function and they don't support their own software development.

They don't support their own software and refuse to fix their own programming errors within their software and applications.

Emmanuella
Emmanuella
Sonographer in Frankreich
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary Software

Kommentare: I have had a really positive experience with 123FormBuilder. It has been extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I have been able to create forms quickly and easily, and the customer service team has been great in helping me out if I have had any questions.

123FormBuilder is an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that enables users to easily construct forms to their specifications. The design is simple and requires no coding experience, and the option to personalize forms with themes, fonts, and colors is available. Moreover, 123FormBuilder offers powerful features such as integrations with other platforms, payment processing, and analytics. All of these features make it a reliable and versatile tool for constructing forms and surveys. In addition, 123FormBuilder offers great customer service and support, meaning any queries and issues will be dealt with promptly.

There is nothing to dislike about 123FormBuilder

Cort
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

123 Form Builder bests most alternatives

Kommentare: Overall this form software has been reliable above all else and gotten the job done for clients who need multiple forms that easily integrate with their web pages.

If you consider FormAssembly to be the cadillac of products in this niche, then form builder is a suitable alternative, assuming you don't need to do incredibly fancy stuff (segmentation, logic) with your forms. It can do both but for more complex projects try FormAssembly.

Some of the advanced features that you have to check off should be active by default. Such as allow respondents to preview / edit submission later on.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello, Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying our product. Could you please contact us via email or live chat to share with us which advanced features do you want to use? Perhaps we can help you with your complex forms or provide you some workarounds. We didn't enable the advanced features since some of them are available only on paid plans. Thank you again for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Best regards, 123FormBuilder Team

Deanna
Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use with Great Reporting Features

Kommentare: 123FormBuilder is a terrific tool for websites where site owners want to capture information from users. That information can be used to populate popular mail and marketing sites like MailChimp.

I love the ease of use with 123FormBuilder. I have developed several forms for various clients, and they are able to capture data and have it imported directly into MailChimp. Most recently I developed a form for a customer's clients to receive a free book. With 123FormBuilder, setting up the form and tracking responses were easy.

123FormBuilder is easier to use than in the past. Previously, it was a bit "clunky" getting fields to populate properly. Lately, however, it has become one of my favorite apps, as forms are very easy to populate.

Lori
Finance Director/donor relations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

123 Form Builder

Kommentare: It has worked extremely well for our organization and engage with our listeners in different ways.

It is versatile. We can use it for surveys, contests, donor information forms, volunteer forms. It is easy to use, templates are easily edited to customize for our needs. I also like that encryption is available for submissions.

The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Lori, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. As for your recommendation regarding our reports, we will definitely keep it in mind for future updates. Thank you very much! Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

Markus
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

Kerry
Senior Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly...but

It is very easy to use, adapt to any webpage, embed rules and payment functions. I haven’t found any other service that is comptable.

Unfortunately, because of security threats, the services gets shut down sometimes by our institution. This is because of phishing warnings due to the use of the forms by free users.

Michelle
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

"First Impressions" Support

Never got an opportunity to like anything.

First impression was a horrible experience. I initiated the conversation through your chat option to learn about your products and services...DELAYED AND VAGUE RESPONSES...AND THEY NEVER PROVIDED THE INFO I NEEDED TO MAKE A DECISION TO TRY OUT YOUR PRODUCTS FOR MY BUSINESS. This is a great way to welcome a start a relationship.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Michelle, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your first interaction with us has been an unpleasant one. Please know that your situation was an exception, as we always strive to provide the best customer support in the industry and we treat everyone that reaches out to us with the same care and attention. We would greatly appreciate it if you can give us another chance to make things right. One of our customer care representatives will reach out to you and provide the answers to your inquiries as soon as possible. Once again, we apologize for this rough start and we will certainly do better moving forward. Thank you, the 123 Form Builder team.

Samantha
Office Assistant in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forms of all varieties in easy to build ways

Kommentare: Love it!

From time to time I am tasked with sending users, customers, potential customers and the email list various forms or surveys and 123FormBuilder makes those tasks quick and easy so I have more time for other things!

I have nothing but good things to say about 123FormBuilder!

Tore - Starworks
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Great for making online forms

Kommentare: I am extremly happy with both the 123Contact form product and the service provided by the company! I have used the product to produce a online form for applicants to apply for audition to the Norwegian production of the musical A CHORUS LINE were they also are able to upload their CV and picture. Before, when you tell applicants to send they applicants to just send their resume and info to a given mail address, they also tend to forget half of what we ask of them, but now I can "force" them to remember enclosing everything because they won't be able to send the form before all fields are filled in/uploaded. Excellent!

Works with all charracters, included Norwegian Æ Ø and Å

can't think of any, the form have all the options I was looking for

Alternative Streitbeilegung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mid quality form builder

- Many features (all you need) - Quite cool automation workflows- Good customer support

- It's not so easy (no-brainer) tool, which I usually prefer to use, - UX/UI could be improved, - Sometimes less is more (features-wise)

Kaylyn
Executive Admin. Assistant in USA

Great but can get confusing.

I like the fact that you can group forms and integrate with other apps to set automations (like Zappier).

I'm not sure if its an issue on my end but for some reason, you cannot search by name. I've only been using it for a few months but I mean its ok.

Brittany
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Very good and easy to use

What I like most about 123form builder is the ease of use. It is very handy when making forms for my business.

The worst thing about 123 form builder is the price. I only had the free trial and loved it but not sure if I would pay for it.