123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

Tulio A.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

Vorteile: The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

Nachteile: There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Does not integrate well with payment systems

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Jared M.
Cheif Operating Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service was terrible in the end. The fact that they couldn't fix this problem was mind-blowing​ given how big of a negative impact it has on a business. If you collect payments for your events DO NOT use this system.

Vorteile: It was cheap and seemed to work at first. User friendly but in the end it was the worst choice we made in the last decade.

Nachteile: We use Square as our payment processor. After our first event and having over a dozen of participants show up that we were not expecting, we learned that the system does not properly notify when a participant has actually paid. The system showed that the payment was not completed when it had actually been completed. We were told that the reason for this was because it did not directly integrate with Square and that if the registration window was closed before the payment was complete, that the registration system would not show that any payment was made even if it was. We worked for hours with the team to see if this problem could be fixed but no solution was possible. If you collect payments DO NOT use this system! A system whose code cannot properly determine if a payment has actually been made is catastrophic to an event. Because our events are planned based on the number of participants we ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars per event for last-minute housing, food, space, instructors, admission fees and more. By the time we had learned this, we had already opened up many more events and were stuck for over 6 months dealing with random people coming to our events and spending hundreds of hours verifying every registration with Square to see if payment had been made. About 30% of all registrations had incorrectly identified whether or not someone had actually paid and we were left to pick up the pieces​. RUN from this if you collect payments. Use something else.

Good Product, Slow Service

Rose B.
Website Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an easy-to-use form builder with payment integration, which is exactly what we needed. However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating. This has rendered us unable to charge late fees, which is costing us money by the day.

Vorteile: 123 FormBuilder is easy to use and allows near-infinite construction and customization.

Nachteile: There is a problem with the way the date fields communicate that has left us unable to charge late fees for months-- and we have not received meaningful support on the issue despite numerous emails back and forth with the company.

Simple form with many functions!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Lana M.
Agency Owner
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I was hesitant to use any form that I needed to pay for, but this actually has become a go-to form builder for many of my projects. From obtaining leads, to registration and accepting payments, 123FormBuilder does it all at a decent price. It also helps that the forms look nice on any website page it's embedded in.

Nachteile: I do think some of the limitations vs cost could be adjusted, but if you are collecting money from your endeavors and using the freemium version, you should be okay.

If only the developers were as good as the support staff

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jose Z.
Managing Director
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I have a Premium account and I have always received better than average support. Because they use instant chat, you can ask a quick question and they will help you out - no robots. The features I like are the ones mentioned in their product. I have used all of them. Including chaining forms, subdomain ssl certificate, SMTP mail, translation, etc. It is for these reasons that I think this product is very unique. Creating forms is dead simple, updating, moving fields around, is very easy. It even has themes and ways to customize CSS and add Javascript. I did not try the payments though.

Nachteile: I have found many glitches with the app. It is too bad that their developers are not fixing any of them. Below is a quick list that I have shared with them multiple times. All I get in their replies is apologies. - Repeatable components are still in BETA mode after nine months and counting. I don't know what product out there would have something in BETA for this long, so that is your first clue. - Long text & mobile numbers should transfer from one form to the next. When chaining form, long-text and mobile numbers are impossible to transfer correctly. Again, why? - Allow for computed text in the form so we can concatenate fields. There is no easy way to get this done and therefore you can't perform basic things like validating text, or transforming it. - Masking numbers to indicate 000's. What is easier to read: 100000000 or 100,000,000? There is nothing you can do but to ask your users to be careful entering amounts. - Individual attachments should not be zip when the forms are saved in Draft users re-open the form. - Add a field that indicates what language was used when the form was submitted. - Allow to undo, audit history of changes, logging of emails sent, etc. As it is, every change is automatically put in production. The ‘Publish’ does not mean ‘Save’. Hopefully, they get to resolve these issues soon.

Excellent Lead Generating Forms

Thomas R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Couldn't be happier. I receive a lot of positive feedback.

Vorteile: Over the years I have used the software I might have had one question for support when I first started using it. I accidentally deleted one of my forms and it was recovered immediately. I have many forms with a lot of my eye-catching graphics. The software allows me to generate forms that get results.

Nachteile: Nothing. It does everything I want it to do. It is exactly what I was looking for.

123 Form Builder Review

Michael R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: The ability to change the form fields as required . Instant viewable changes. Different forms for promotions . Ease of use for client . Easy to read for customers. Instant reporting of receipt of form completed by customer.

Nachteile: Sometimes the contact form disappeared off the website and had to review.

Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Travis O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use 123FormBuilder as part of the patient messaging system in our office. It is secure, easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The only times we have had questions or run into issues, we received help right away, and one of the times, they were even able to add a feature to how we see read and unread messages, which was a very big, pleasant surprise! Their customer support staff are always excellent to work with.

Vorteile: Excellent customer support! I received help right away.

Nachteile: No complaints at this time. The only time I had an issue with logging in, I received help right away.

123Forms get the job done

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Alec P.
Consultant
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I've used this solution for multiple small business clients and it has been a mostly adequate solution.

Vorteile: This is a very easy to use, easy to set up software that delivers on most of what is required.

Nachteile: Limited functionality prohibits some more advanced options from being implemented.

Great product for an interactive website

James W.
Owner/President
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pretty much everything is customizable, which helps us implement the product into our website to gather leads in a streamlined way.

Nachteile: I'd have to say the cost is a pretty significant factor. The subscription is plan-based, so different plans have different features. If you need only one particular feature, you're forced to buy the plan that has that and a whole lot more you'd probably never use. I personally don't like having to pay for things I'm not ever going to use. It would be nice to be able to customize your plan so that you're only paying for what you need.

Very pleased with product

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Charlie P.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For a web designer it's very important that my customers' websites have a way for their website viewers to have a way to interact with them. 123FormBuilder makes it easy to set this up on the websites we create.

Vorteile: Compared to other form builders I've tried, setting up 123FormBuilder was pretty easy and intuitive. The results have been just what I expected.

Nachteile: The way the results of form entries display in the emails takes a little getting used to.

123FormBuilder - Feedback

Cathy C.
Director, Events
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Basically described in the Pros section, ease of use and reuse of a master form. The ability to drop the link into an html, create reports, real-time notification of registrations, customize the "from" in the notification responses, and appear to be your client on their behalf.

Vorteile: I was in a hurry to find a solution for a client of mine - A form for their guests to register for an event where I could produce registration reports for the client and monitor registrations. I also needed access to the form to be a link that could be dropped into an HTML invitation. I found 123FormBuilder for the first project, and have not searched for another option 15 projects later. I admit that I need to take time to perfect my template by learning about all options 123FormBuilder has, because I know there is room for improvement with the look and feel the client sees when they click "register here." I would suggest taking the time to build that first one, then it's so easy to duplicate and modify for future use.

Nachteile: The support icon that is always in the corner while I'm trying to design a form.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE: Read before you purchase

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Visually (only) looks good on wix, other than that there are no pros that you can't find on other sites that will work seamlessly.

Nachteile: I never write reviews but I had such a terrible experience using this app, from usability to customer service that I wanted to save others time and aggravation. I used this app via Wix with the platinum paid version for ticket purchasing for an event.
The setup was a bit complicated to create purchase items but I was able to have someone assist from the customer service to set it up for me via talking to them on chat and email (there is NO ONE to call for customer service even with a platinum plan)
When they assisted they didn't explain HOW to do it, they just did it for me which may seem like a good thing at first but then when you run into a problem you don't know how to fix it; highly in recommended.
Once users started purchasing items a myriad of other issues came up; payments showed up in the reports as not paid when indeed the money went through, the form wouldn't take them to the payment page and the reports do not update in real time; you have to manually refresh it, and that along with any other changes must be done on a computer as it's not at all mobile compatible.
When I went back and forth with customer service on these items and the last was not resolved I ultimately asked for a refund; they processed the refund without warning and deleted all my 500 user entries!
If any of the above matter to you for your needs, do not get this app! I am now using formstack and haven't had a single one of these issues for exactly the same price!

Simple Software!!

Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Crystal W.
Volunteer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We like to keep our complainant completely confidential and this little program does just that. It is so easy to use and works with Facebook too. The form comes to us via email and in real time too.

Vorteile: It does just what it's been asked of. Has never failed us.

Nachteile: Nothing

Easy to Use with Great Reporting Features

Deanna E.

Kommentare: 123FormBuilder is a terrific tool for websites where site owners want to capture information from users. That information can be used to populate popular mail and marketing sites like MailChimp.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use with 123FormBuilder. I have developed several forms for various clients, and they are able to capture data and have it imported directly into MailChimp. Most recently I developed a form for a customer's clients to receive a free book. With 123FormBuilder, setting up the form and tracking responses were easy.

Nachteile: 123FormBuilder is easier to use than in the past. Previously, it was a bit "clunky" getting fields to populate properly. Lately, however, it has become one of my favorite apps, as forms are very easy to populate.

Love this app!

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Dave R.
Unterhaltung
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I use 123 contact form for my wix website (that's how I found them) and I love it. It does exactly what is advertised and has recently been upgraded to include some better designs.

Vorteile: Forms are designed well and easy to use. I usually receive data by email within seconds of the form being submitted.

Nachteile: A bit costly for what it does (anyone who knows HTML well enough can probably create a mailto form that does the same thing) but the design is great and it's easy to customize which is why we use it.

123 Form Builder

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Lori M.
Finance Director/donor relations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has worked extremely well for our organization and engage with our listeners in different ways.

Vorteile: It is versatile. We can use it for surveys, contests, donor information forms, volunteer forms. It is easy to use, templates are easily edited to customize for our needs. I also like that encryption is available for submissions.

Nachteile: The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen.

von 123FormBuilder an 29.11.2019

Hello Lori,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it!
We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you.

As for your recommendation regarding our reports, we will definitely keep it in mind for future updates. Thank you very much!

Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead,
The 123FormBuilder Team

Extremely useful and diverse

Marcus S.
Executive Director
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the fact we can populate fields and options based on the responses of the customer. We are able to accurately provide pricing and add-on options automatically.

Nachteile: Personally I would like to see a few more integrations including Quickbooks.

123contactform is Awesome

Bewertet am 20.5.2013
Franck
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I registered with 123contactform one month ago, and I am really happy with their service. First, the form is the greatest I've seen on the web for Joomla (and I searched a lot), but what I like even more than there excellent form is the live support. I had a problem with my form today, and Chris (a member of the support team) stayed with me for almost one hour helping me via the live chat. This is amazing! But what is even more amazing is that I'm only a free member, and I didn't upgrade yet. I've never seen this kind of support, and believe me; I work online since 2006.
Let me tell you that I bought another form builder from another company for my joomla site, and their form didn't work for me. They didn't even bother to take care of my problem, although the problem was on their side, and when I asked for a refund, they just told me: no!
Hapilly, I am with 122contactform now, and I recommend it to everyone.

Vorteile: Excellent form
Drag and Drop super easy to use
All features you ever need on a form
Free service is better than some other paid services
Excellent and super fast support

Nachteile: Limited to only 10 field per form for free members (I wish I could have more) Paid version is a little bit expensive.

Just a TERRIBLE product - borderline dishonest business

Bewertet am 18.11.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Lots of great features, support for multi-file upload, integration with WIX websites. Ability to manage the forms within the WIX framework. Color schemes which work well with WIX templates

Nachteile: Where do I start.
1. The WIX plan gives you 100MB of upload data, but no easy way to manage the purging of the data. You have to do it all manually, every day if you get many submissions. There are no mechanisms for auto purging data... and your account gets restricted, form submissions are held hostage
2. We regularly receive payment failed notifications, when ALL our payments have gone through just fine
3. They just want you to upgrade to their much more expensive plan, and they do everything they can to mislead you to purchase
4. their support is mostly unavailable in real-time and unhelpful/unfriendly
5. wonky interface: discrepancies between what settings they say are active and what appears in our account/form settings
5. Overall a terrible experience and we're actively looking for an alternative at this point

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

Markus F.
Marketing Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

Nachteile: Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

Perfect form for authors and freelancers.

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Pros- Lots of integrations, options, customizations. They've done really well with making a robust builder that's still easy to use and setup, with minimal fuss necessary. It's simple to create your form and deploy it no matter where you need it to be, because the integrations cover most popular platforms, and the standard publishing options like jquery, HTML, or link form handle the rest.

Nachteile: I really feel that notification emails upon signup and exporting as a CSV should be standard to all plans. In the privacy conscious age we're in now, people need that extra email to remind them that yes, they did sign up to this. A "Thank you" page on a website they'll quickly navigate away from isn't enough anymore. Exporting as a CSV is necessary as almost every business is now using forms for newsletter signups. Without being able to export as a CSV, we have to manually export that data one signup at a time. Those two options really should be standard on all plans, not just the paid ones, as the times change.

Good product

Pascal B.
Kunststoffe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The forms are easy to us and work very well. They are well laid out also and easy to us

Nachteile: I would need the form to be translated in multiple languages

Very user friendly...but

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Kerry T.
Senior Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, adapt to any webpage, embed rules and payment functions. I haven’t found any other service that is comptable.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, because of security threats, the services gets shut down sometimes by our institution. This is because of phishing warnings due to the use of the forms by free users.

I use this as an add-on app to my website to make forms for web visitors to fill out.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Charlene H.
Director of Communications
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes it easy for web visitors to fill out a form and email it to me to answer their requests (i.e., add them to a mailing list or committee, send them requested information, etc.) Great app!
I have a hard time finding the app from my website software. I wish my web app people would put a link to this in the website editor instead of me having to remember how to get to it.

Vorteile: It's pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. Customer service is really good. They get back with you pretty quickly and are good about making sure they have helped you with your questions.