Über 123FormBuilder

Automatisiert die Erstellung von Formularen und Umfragen. Entwickelt für alle geschäftlichen Anforderungen der Datenerfassung und -verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über 123FormBuilder

The features are most impactful. Moreover, it is very easy to use.

Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

Bewertungen zu 123FormBuilder

4,0
4,0

123FormBuilder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 123FormBuilder bereits verwendet?

Ayush
Ayush
Graphic Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best online electronic form builder tool available in the market

Kommentare: My overall experience with 123FormBuilder is great. It's the perfect tool for a form-building solution in the market. I can easily recommend this tool to anyone.

This form builder tool is very easy to use and offers a very quick form building solution. Pricing is also good, provides a great User Interface, and is easy to understand the analytics dashboard. It provides some predesigned form templates that can be used for instant form building, Analytics dashboard is awesome. It also has multiple user support and also offers some great integration with other software tools like - Wix, Wordpress, Paypal, and many more. Online electronic form building is pretty easy and great with this tool.

I'll say nothing is there of which I should be thinking there's a con in this tool. It offers great results. I love the analytics feature and a fully customizable form-building solution. Best out there in the market.

Tulio
Manager in Brasilien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

123FormBuilder has become a powerful tool for my company!

Kommentare: I have been using 123FormBuilder for 1 year in my company and its forms solve 99% of the problems I have.

The number of fields for forms is countless! In addition, 123FormBuilder has several security mechanisms that allow the form to be used for any use. Even for contests! The ease of creation and finding what you need, and if you don't find what you are looking for, the service always answers you in 1 day! Our company will not stop using 123FormBuilder anytime soon!

There are very few weaknesses of 123FormBuilder, the only thing I could think of was having a chat so I could have my questions answered, but by email, I always get the answer by the end of the day.

Tanzina
Curator in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After over 4 years of daily use, they held my data "hostage" when I tried to downgrade

Kommentare: After several years of using the forms almost on a daily basis on the Gold Plan, last year I went through personal tragedies, closed my business, lost my job and no longer needed nor could afford to continue the paid plan. This year as I am recovering, I will be creating possibly 3-5 forms in a year compared to 30+ forms per year in the past. When I tried to create a free form, I realized 123formbuilder had put security blocks so I couldn't access my old forms, data or even create new forms. They wouldn't even let me delete old forms without upgrading and paying for a Gold plan. I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service. They released the block at first when I first contacted them, and since their email had gone to spam, I never saw that they gave me a 3 days window to delete all forms. I just proceeded with creating one form, uploaded to my website, started getting applications, and went back to the "upgrade or else" page. I explained my situation to the customer service rep and pleaded to use the free service, said I wouldn't use more than 5 forms as per the free agreement, asked as a long term client if I could keep the current form with 10+ fields (I was willing to edit and remove excess fields if that wouldn't be allowed). But she just blocked me from even being able to access the form submissions and kept pushing me to pay!

Only workable on upgraded paid services.

Even with the upgraded paid plan, it is very tedious to customize each new form even though they are duplicated. I was creating new sign up forms (duplicates of past week's form) every 1-2 weeks throughout the year, and had to customize every detail on the notification emails and thank you messages every single time. When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible!!!

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Tanzina, Thank you for your feedback - we always appreciate it, whether good or bad, and it is one of the main promoters for improvement in terms of product and customer care experience. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience and we want you to know we do empathize with you and we do care about your situation. The safety of your data and your satisfaction are of real concern to us. We have looked into our interaction with our Customer Care Representative and we want you to know that she will follow up with you on an email she sent you yesterday. She will continue to communicate with you on this matter in order to ensure that this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again, 123FormBuilder Team

Rayna
RECEPTIONIST in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

123 FORMBUILDER is really 123!

i love the convenience and the ease of use

i feel like it can be somewhat modernized.

Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

Patrick
Patrick
Co-founder & CEO in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They money grab by offering a lifetime deal and then making the free plan better 4 months later

Kommentare: They're liars and thieves. This was a planned money grab.

Nothing, they're a scam. 0/10 would not recommend.

Let's talk about 123FormBuilder's scam of a lifetime deal from only 4 months ago. It was to their "gold" plan. Let's compare the gold plan they asked us to buy to their new free plan. Lifetime deal plan - 500 MB of storage - 3 rule maximum - No webhooks New free plan since the lifetime deal - 10 GB of storage - Unlimited rules - Unlimited webhooks When I asked them to honor updates included they responded by saying that they were honoring updates of the gold plan - which they no longer sell.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hi Patrick, We understand your frustration with the new price plans, so please allow us to say this. When you have purchased your current price plan, you have bought from us the features listed at that time. Your account has all the features promised back then, right? Our price plans changed for new users signing up starting February the 1st 2021. We also ensured we maintain and provide all the features on price plans purchased before February the 1st 2021. We would also like to point out the differences on both pricing versions you mentioned. ? The Gold plan allows 5000 submissions per month and 20 forms while the actual Free plan allows only 20 submissions per month and 3 forms. ? The Lifetime Gold price plan allows for approval & submission export - both features not included in the free actual plan. Also, you can switch whenever you want to a new price plan, as shown here https://www.123formbuilder.com/signup.html#compare. Thank you!

Dave
Dave
Unterhaltung

Love this app!

Kommentare: I use 123 contact form for my wix website (that's how I found them) and I love it. It does exactly what is advertised and has recently been upgraded to include some better designs.

Forms are designed well and easy to use. I usually receive data by email within seconds of the form being submitted.

A bit costly for what it does (anyone who knows HTML well enough can probably create a mailto form that does the same thing) but the design is great and it's easy to customize which is why we use it.

Kathy
Kathy
Web designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can’t live without 123FormBuilder

This software is a must-have for my business. It offers everything I need as it offers over 2000 template forms and has comprehensive form solutions. Integrates well with numerous software programs.

Forms sometimes freeze when integrated into Wix websites.

James
James
CEO in Schweden
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forms and surveys made easy

Kommentare: More users submit and interact.

I used to use google forms which compairs nothing to this. Firstly, more users interacted and liked the form more, and it gave me better stats and customisation.

Nothing really, its much better than google forms if you ask me!

Sebastian
Sebastian
Web Analytics Consultant in
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

You want some powerful and elegant forms for Your Online Business ? - 123 forms is the solution for u !

Kommentare: In short... With 123 forms I got the Features that enables me to create basically anything that my heart really wants. I like the analytics features and all the benefits those guys gave me.
Also, more than that, I like that fact that I have full protection with SSl Certificates and captchas in place.
If you need surveys and beautiful & functional forms I can't speak highly enough of this company.

drag & drop features that makes the processes much easier SSL Encryption, captchas and so much more Amazing Analytics for my forms I like that features of connecting & collecting with my Google Drive & CRM very fast and easy I've tried so many forms but those guys are awesome :)

I had some problems when I wanted to connect with stripe. I hope I can solve this issue fast enough to finish my thing. Slow support for Free users but still you have a support for your projects :)

Jose
Managing Director in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

If only the developers were as good as the support staff

I have a Premium account and I have always received better than average support. Because they use instant chat, you can ask a quick question and they will help you out - no robots. The features I like are the ones mentioned in their product. I have used all of them. Including chaining forms, subdomain ssl certificate, SMTP mail, translation, etc. It is for these reasons that I think this product is very unique. Creating forms is dead simple, updating, moving fields around, is very easy. It even has themes and ways to customize CSS and add Javascript. I did not try the payments though.

I have found many glitches with the app. It is too bad that their developers are not fixing any of them. Below is a quick list that I have shared with them multiple times. All I get in their replies is apologies. - Repeatable components are still in BETA mode after nine months and counting. I don't know what product out there would have something in BETA for this long, so that is your first clue. - Long text & mobile numbers should transfer from one form to the next. When chaining form, long-text and mobile numbers are impossible to transfer correctly. Again, why? - Allow for computed text in the form so we can concatenate fields. There is no easy way to get this done and therefore you can't perform basic things like validating text, or transforming it. - Masking numbers to indicate 000's. What is easier to read: 100000000 or 100,000,000? There is nothing you can do but to ask your users to be careful entering amounts. - Individual attachments should not be zip when the forms are saved in Draft users re-open the form. - Add a field that indicates what language was used when the form was submitted. - Allow to undo, audit history of changes, logging of emails sent, etc. As it is, every change is automatically put in production. The ‘Publish’ does not mean ‘Save’. Hopefully, they get to resolve these issues soon.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE: Read before you purchase

Visually (only) looks good on wix, other than that there are no pros that you can't find on other sites that will work seamlessly.

I never write reviews but I had such a terrible experience using this app, from usability to customer service that I wanted to save others time and aggravation. I used this app via Wix with the platinum paid version for ticket purchasing for an event. The setup was a bit complicated to create purchase items but I was able to have someone assist from the customer service to set it up for me via talking to them on chat and email (there is NO ONE to call for customer service even with a platinum plan) When they assisted they didn't explain HOW to do it, they just did it for me which may seem like a good thing at first but then when you run into a problem you don't know how to fix it; highly in recommended. Once users started purchasing items a myriad of other issues came up; payments showed up in the reports as not paid when indeed the money went through, the form wouldn't take them to the payment page and the reports do not update in real time; you have to manually refresh it, and that along with any other changes must be done on a computer as it's not at all mobile compatible. When I went back and forth with customer service on these items and the last was not resolved I ultimately asked for a refund; they processed the refund without warning and deleted all my 500 user entries! If any of the above matter to you for your needs, do not get this app! I am now using formstack and haven't had a single one of these issues for exactly the same price!

Paul
CEO in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away! They don't fix their own programming issues

Kommentare: We have used CaptainForms (owned by 123FormBuilder) for many years until suddenly they have stopped supporting their programming errors within their own plugin. Without warning they have deprecated their product. For any companies which are heavily reliant on forms be forewarned your countless hours in designing and implementing forms will be short lived as 123FormBuilder doesn't support their own products.

Use to be good, how doesn't function and they don't support their own software development.

They don't support their own software and refuse to fix their own programming errors within their software and applications.

Emmanuella
Emmanuella
Sonographer in Frankreich
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary Software

Kommentare: I have had a really positive experience with 123FormBuilder. It has been extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I have been able to create forms quickly and easily, and the customer service team has been great in helping me out if I have had any questions.

123FormBuilder is an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that enables users to easily construct forms to their specifications. The design is simple and requires no coding experience, and the option to personalize forms with themes, fonts, and colors is available. Moreover, 123FormBuilder offers powerful features such as integrations with other platforms, payment processing, and analytics. All of these features make it a reliable and versatile tool for constructing forms and surveys. In addition, 123FormBuilder offers great customer service and support, meaning any queries and issues will be dealt with promptly.

There is nothing to dislike about 123FormBuilder

Cort
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

123 Form Builder bests most alternatives

Kommentare: Overall this form software has been reliable above all else and gotten the job done for clients who need multiple forms that easily integrate with their web pages.

If you consider FormAssembly to be the cadillac of products in this niche, then form builder is a suitable alternative, assuming you don't need to do incredibly fancy stuff (segmentation, logic) with your forms. It can do both but for more complex projects try FormAssembly.

Some of the advanced features that you have to check off should be active by default. Such as allow respondents to preview / edit submission later on.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello, Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying our product. Could you please contact us via email or live chat to share with us which advanced features do you want to use? Perhaps we can help you with your complex forms or provide you some workarounds. We didn't enable the advanced features since some of them are available only on paid plans. Thank you again for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Best regards, 123FormBuilder Team

Lori
Finance Director/donor relations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

123 Form Builder

Kommentare: It has worked extremely well for our organization and engage with our listeners in different ways.

It is versatile. We can use it for surveys, contests, donor information forms, volunteer forms. It is easy to use, templates are easily edited to customize for our needs. I also like that encryption is available for submissions.

The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Lori, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. As for your recommendation regarding our reports, we will definitely keep it in mind for future updates. Thank you very much! Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

Markus
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

Kerry
Senior Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly...but

It is very easy to use, adapt to any webpage, embed rules and payment functions. I haven’t found any other service that is comptable.

Unfortunately, because of security threats, the services gets shut down sometimes by our institution. This is because of phishing warnings due to the use of the forms by free users.

Michelle
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

"First Impressions" Support

Never got an opportunity to like anything.

First impression was a horrible experience. I initiated the conversation through your chat option to learn about your products and services...DELAYED AND VAGUE RESPONSES...AND THEY NEVER PROVIDED THE INFO I NEEDED TO MAKE A DECISION TO TRY OUT YOUR PRODUCTS FOR MY BUSINESS. This is a great way to welcome a start a relationship.

Antwort von 123FormBuilder

Hello Michelle, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your first interaction with us has been an unpleasant one. Please know that your situation was an exception, as we always strive to provide the best customer support in the industry and we treat everyone that reaches out to us with the same care and attention. We would greatly appreciate it if you can give us another chance to make things right. One of our customer care representatives will reach out to you and provide the answers to your inquiries as soon as possible. Once again, we apologize for this rough start and we will certainly do better moving forward. Thank you, the 123 Form Builder team.

Samantha
Office Assistant in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forms of all varieties in easy to build ways

Kommentare: Love it!

From time to time I am tasked with sending users, customers, potential customers and the email list various forms or surveys and 123FormBuilder makes those tasks quick and easy so I have more time for other things!

I have nothing but good things to say about 123FormBuilder!

Tore - Starworks
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Great for making online forms

Kommentare: I am extremly happy with both the 123Contact form product and the service provided by the company! I have used the product to produce a online form for applicants to apply for audition to the Norwegian production of the musical A CHORUS LINE were they also are able to upload their CV and picture. Before, when you tell applicants to send they applicants to just send their resume and info to a given mail address, they also tend to forget half of what we ask of them, but now I can "force" them to remember enclosing everything because they won't be able to send the form before all fields are filled in/uploaded. Excellent!

Works with all charracters, included Norwegian Æ Ø and Å

can't think of any, the form have all the options I was looking for

Alternative Streitbeilegung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mid quality form builder

- Many features (all you need) - Quite cool automation workflows- Good customer support

- It's not so easy (no-brainer) tool, which I usually prefer to use, - UX/UI could be improved, - Sometimes less is more (features-wise)

Diana
Diana
Sam
Sam
Digital Marketing Manager in
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool with many uses

Kommentare: 123ContactForm is a useful tool that has a number of uses. I use the tool to create feedback forms that can be set up on a URL and sent to users, then each time a user completes the form, I receive an email with the feedback. I can also login to access all of the data. The other use is for an online quiz - I set up a number of versions and one is picked at random, as well as an IP block to prevent users from taking the quiz more than once a day. The correct answer can be configured, then scores are recorded together in a table, with the option to download as a csv. There are several features that can be added to the forms and it's very easy to build something that looks good.

easy to use free version that is sufficient for most simple forms ability to set up email notifications

none that I have come up with

Hannah
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

New user, enjoying so far

Kommentare: I am using this for Admissions Applications for a private school. It was very easy to setup and users have reported a good experience so far. Can't beat the value for the price.

Ease of use, customizable, price

I would like to be able to filter by form status. For example, every form ever started or submitted is in the same list, so it's difficult to tell if the customer is still working on the form or they have submitted it (I do get an email when the form is submitted).