Filtern nach:

Über Ingenious Med

Mobile und Web-Gebührenerfassungslösung, die den Umsatz verfolgt und die Leistung auf allen Unternehmensebenen sichtbar macht.

Erfahre mehr über Ingenious Med

High L.
High L.
Hospital Billing and Charting Specialist in USA

I have been using this app for about 2 years now and it is awesome.

Kommentare: Easy to keep track of patients and visits for billing purposes.

User friendly and easy to access. The providers sometimes add the patients themselves and I can always tell which makes it easy for me to update

None. It is a wonderful tool and I really have no cons other than it was not easy to access from a different computer

Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Physician Assistant in USA

Quick and Easy to Bill

Kommentare: We are able to print out our daily team assignments at the hospital in a way that allows us to see the diagnoses. We are able to edit the teams ourselves. In our hospital we organize our teams geographically.
A lot of our teams are covered by both an attending and an advanced practice provider. The attending's list would be Team 3 and the APP's list would be 3a. That way we know which patients on the floor belong to the attending and the APP. This allows continuity with patients for the providers. As a result, this improves provider satisfaction.

I love how you can copy your billing from the previous day if there are no changes to be made. This allows me to be more efficient and overall more productive.

Sometimes when I search a diagnosis it gives me too many options, so I have to scroll down through to find the exact one I want. There seems to be a lot of clicks involved before I find the right one. Even then, some diagnoses I find are broken down into multiple diagnoses, which I find confusing. When this is done I find it hard to choose the best 4 diagnoses. I would like to have the option of picking more than 4 diagnoses since 2 of the diagnoses may need to go together to completely understand. Picking only 4 is limiting. Consider allowing us to pick more.

Marguerite B.
Np in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Np

Kommentare: Horrible

Before updates ease of use, now nothing.

After the last update.Imbills has been Absolutely useless. Pulls up multiple sites at one time. Doesn't show all recent billings. Doesnt update room changes.. The list goes on and on.

Jim L.
Hospitalist Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient, easy to learn, great reporting features

Kommentare: I have used Ingenious med at two different health systems. It is the best solution I have found to
1.) get billing done timely and accurately
2.) report group metrics (PQRS/volumes/rvu, ect)
We can quickly see encounters over time, compare this year to last, and even see by days of the week.

The software allows physicians to easily bill for their professional services. There is a coding guide built in that may be used. The software works on many platforms. Reporting capabilities are fantastic. Integrates with our EMR to pull patients in

I have had rare issues with the mobile app

Jolynne S.
Lead Coder/Administrator in USA

Amazed!

Kommentare: MIPS support, accurate interface with our EHR.

It's ease in use and absolutely wonderful support staff! Interfaces with our EHR with ease and accuracy and best of all... they created a MIPS report to fit our specific needs as a facility. Love them. The doctors feel at ease with the program and I can teach it in minutes to locum tenens.

Most of the difficulty we have had was easily resolved with a quick call to Enterprize ( the support team who is always polite and efficient).

Emily H.
Hospitalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ingenious med- great for hospitalists

I'm a hospitalist and practice places where Ingenious med is not available, and can say that I really enjoy using it. It's very easy and quick to use to bill for my whole day. I like the easy sign in option using touch log in. We can share the lists of patients with our colleagues so during transition can keep the previous already made billing profile.

It'd be nice to be able to keep a patient's previous existing diagnoses stored somewhere so we could just look up a patient and their diagnoses are there to just pick from versus having to input ourselves every time with all of their diagnoses.

Jarrod C.
Attending Internal Medicine Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: Overall it’s been great and really helped facilitate charge capture

Greatly facilitates keeping up with billing on patients. Saves time and helps keep things organized. Also facilitates communication between members of the group

I don’t like how on the website version of the interface has the information on individual diagnoses auto open when you scroll over with the mouse. It’s a pain to get it to go away. Also would like the quality questions to be required to answer for bill to be saved and not have the default selection already toggled.

Member Board of Directors in USA

Crosscover, billing and easy way to divide our census between 8 teams.

I think the program is easy to use. I like IOS and desktop functionality. I use it for coding and crosscover list and it does what iI need.

Speed of the product is an issue for me. I sit and wait after each click at times.This has become a big hassle as our census grows

Neonatal Nurse Practitioner in USA

Super Easy to use

Kommentare: The app is easy to use and won’t let you submit incomplete bill! It couldn’t be easier to use and takes a minimal amount of time!

This app is easy to access and even easier to use! It takes the headache out of finding diagnosis codes!

Sometimes adding a patient manually takes me an extra 1-2 minutes but it is a rare occurrence. Not much to complain about!

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Practice Manager @ Hunterdon Urological Associates in USA

Overall fine!

Ease of use and ability to use via phone.

The reporting features are not very good.

Esther C.
Manager Hospitalist Operations in USA

The IM team is stellar at customer service. The implementation of certain requests can lag behind.

Kommentare: Charge capture, billing and sharing of notes are of great help in the functionality of Ingenious Med.

The ability to capture details and produce sophisticated reports that impact all members of the care team; from the providers (cross -cover and notes); to billing (the flags and archiving) to the Management team (Charge Capture Lag; productivity) and even the hospital client (Referring MD report).)

Waiting for special reports and fixes. There should be better tracking of user requests when a problem arises and when a change needs to be made.

Muhammad talal S.
Facility medical director in USA

Great program but needs improvement in customer care

Ease of use, analytical data that helps calculate productivity of my team. See billing in real time and ease of submitting changes. Calculating los, readmission rates, group productivity and mid level progress. Can also be used in helping with work flows and charge submissikn

Time consuming. Could be more quicker to get the required information. Like saving default user data. Also could do better in sign in process and information layout pages.

Haley G.
Chart Aquisition Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience is, mostly, good. My only complaint is that it can be super slow at times.

Kommentare: I don't really get any benefits from this software. It helps me to pull a sheet, I need for my patients charts, so it can be sent to coding.

I like how easy it is to find people in IM Bills and how easy it is to maneuver around the software. I only use it, mainly, to print patients demographic sheets. Other than that, there is no much else I do with it.

The two things I don't really care for is how slow the software can be, sometimes, and how many steps you have to take to print a demographics sheet. There should be an easy button we can click and it automatically bring up the print screen for us to print the sheet to black ice.

Robert S.
Hospitalist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Could never go back to paper

Kommentare: Good overall experience. Easy to use, generally intuitive design for charge entry. Many metric reporting options, but I don’t often use them. Tech support good when needed, follow through on issues by phone or email.

1. Excellent ICD-10 search engine 2. Easy to see your charges, financial metrics, and rounding lists 3. Like the copy feature that lets you easily add a daily charge on patients who are hospitalized for longer visits.

Difficult to get the phone app to sync at times.

Jennifer M.
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ingenious Med Review by Practice Mgr.

Kommentare: The ability to bill electronically has most definitely increased revenue due to missed manual billing in the past. Overall, very satisfied with the product.

Very user friendly for practice managers and physicians. Appreciate the alerts that provide an extra layer of accuracy.

There are times when the system slows down and/or stalls completely forcing a log out and log back in scenario. This can be frustrating esp for the doctors. This also causes delays in timely billing.

Alberto L.
MD in USA

Works well. Sometimes crash but not often

Point of care use Ability to view patient demographic information. Also the ease of inputting patient information to get the right patient reviewed.

It s functionality may be improved We have over 20 users in multiple sites and unfortunately it makes tracking everything somewhat difficult. I would also like to customize it more with some of our metrics that we use in terms of different aspects of patient care.

Lieren B.
Specailty Coder in USA

Overall, very positive

Kommentare: Its much faster to get charts coded and billed vs. paper charts

The software make it very easy to look up and enter the diagnosis codes. The layout of the charts is very user friendly, easy to see all dates of service, along with codes and charges on one page. Does not tend to freeze or "crash" the way other systems do.

It occasionally takes a bit too much time to load screens when switching between screens. In terms of production, tends to slow down coders while they wait for the screens to load. Needs a better was to track production metrics.

Yesenia H.
Billing Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The software is rather easy to maneuver through

Kommentare: It really helps our providers to input there billable charges and access patient information if needed.

How easy it is to look up patients and there billable charges per provider. The ability to leave notes in the system for the provider to look at along with updating charges if needed.

Wish there was an easier way to create reports, system seems limited on what it is able to create on reports.

Ajaysingh N.
member in USA

use to be great but with new updates kind of messed it up

ease of use, functionality. effective. pretty quick to access it and app also available. you can also restrict and limit access and functions of your employee.

teh ability to view more then 3 on call schedule in a single day, whcih used to exist before, now with update it has been taken away, basically sound like tryig to fix things thats not broken and end up breaking it

Hilda K.
MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Diagnosis Fabs

Kommentare: Good easy to use on the go. Sometimes there are Issue loading patients

It has now been updated, with a list of common used diagnosis - each diagnosis you us, will appear as your fav

However, I don’t think it can save more than 10 diagnosis, so still I have to type other diagnose used regularly over and over. I wish to have a list of favorite group diagnosis unlimited

Wm S.
MD Hospitalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As a hospitalist very easy to manage daily visits and charges

Kommentare: Simplifies charge documentation and Census management

It is very easy to log on and post daily visits. The diagnosis search is easy to use and seems comprehensive. Makes posting hospitalist charges very simple.

When posting diagnoses, pop ups occur with liked diagnoses, which are confusing. Only 4 diagnoses are allowed, so picking the most important 4 is sometimes hard.I haven't gotten familiar with all the functionality, such as sending post discharge notifications, cross coverage, etc.

Fatima D.
Pediatric Hospitalist in Italien
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly bulling software

Kommentare: As a peds hospitalist, we bill for every patient encountered via Ingenioud Med. They've done a good job integrating ICD10.

Generally user friendly features and easy to code levelnof care.

I find billing for procedures cumbersome. Perhaps because as a peds hospitalist I rarely have the need to bill for LPs, I&Ds and procedural sedation.

Christina T.
OB/GYN Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great customer support!

Kommentare: Tons of time back in my workday. No more guessing if charges were captured.

Great customer support with quick resolution. Ease of use. Doesn't have to be connected to the internet to work.

The product is great but a few changes would make the product easier to use. More customization on certain functions.

Gonzalo P.
staff physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use and fast

Kommentare: easy billing for our services in the hospital

User friendly, fast, reliable. I have used other billing software previously (in North Carolina) the name of which I cannot recall but it was much more inaccurate and difficult to use ...to the point that most people would take shortcuts that would jeopardize the accuracy of billing for services

they are adding more steps to get things done, hopefully that will not make it more cumbersome to use

Leneyya P.
Hospitalist Practice Specialtist in USA

Using Ingenious Med for a year and the software is not hard at all. Very Simple once I learned

I like that if you make a mistake and need to go back to a patient and move them it's easy to do or the physicians can add a note or comment. I play around with the software to see what I can and cannot do and its pretty simple you can't make a mistake because there is always a way that you or someone can fix it.

The software at times can move very slow and you have to wait or shutdown the software and start over again.