Nextech EMR & PM Erfahrungen

Über Nextech EMR & PM

Binde deine Patient*innen mit einem HIPAA-konformen Patientenportal ein, das sicheres Messaging und ein automatisiertes Erinnerungssystem bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Nextech EMR & PM

Bewertungen zu Nextech EMR & PM

3,9
4,0
3,5

Nextech EMR & PM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nextech EMR & PM bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
M.D. - Physician in Venezuela

Ideal for the current specialist doctor

As a specialist in dermatology I needed a software that understood my needs and that of my patients, using Nextech I had the possibility to customize my work, Simplify patient records, Keep an eye on the practice management data and make strategic decisions with the analytics I could even enhance the patient experience, because of all of this i love this software.

I wish it would also give me the possibility to share my analytical data with my colleagues so that based on this data I could do research work, it would be ideal for the software to help me with that.

Tracie
Lab Supervisor in USA

Excellent Patient Portal

Kommentare: Overall, the patient portal has worked well for us as well as our patients. It also has helped us to remain compliant with all of the new requirements. Our patients use the portal to obtain their information as well as look at what happened during their patient encounter.

The patient portal has been great for our patients. They love being able to access their medical records and see results. We also use our portal for patient to login and fill out paperwork as well as make and cancel appointments.

There is not really anything we do not like about it. It is something that takes time to set up, but overall works great.

Christina
manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Might be the best option out there, because we are waiting for something better to come along

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: not a fan overall, the cost is absurd but there is nothing else than can replace it ,yet.

compliance and patient database, nothing else

ease of registering new patients, adjusting records to add data

Mary
Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best choice we made when switching from paper charts to electronic health record

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Nextech Intellechart Pro and Nextech Cloud PM has been very positive. Having seen the competitors in our field, we have not regretted our choice one day.

The software is always evolving and improving to lessen the burden on the doctors and staff.

When updates are made sometimes it causes other issues in the software that weren't there before the update. That being said they do try and address those issues promptly.

lorie
RN,Adm in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The ONLY EMR & PM

so easy to learn, and implement every day, in all aspect. Been using this for over 20 years, and love the newest upgrades and products. My favorite was the iPad integration. SERVICE is 10 stars, always available to assist. Love that you get your own representative on your account. You know who to ask for, and they deliver.

not any to think of, when we added the EMR/iPad - honesty it was the only downspot - although support was there all the way.

Hannah
Practice Administrator in

Nextech

Kommentare: Initial costs were managed with a no interest loan for three years and reduction in introductory costs. However, the details were so complicated and confusing for first time users of EHS that the unreasonable annual maintenance fees were obscured as we made our decision between Nextech and other systems. The sales person also did not emphasize these annual fees - he only emphasized the 3 years without interest and the lower introductory cost. We have 22 stations and had to pay licensing fees of $1200 for each station. We are being charged $15,000 annually for maintenance and upgrades whether we need them or not. In addition, should we not pay the annual $15,000 fee and need tech support or maintenance the next year, we are obligated to pay the $15,000 from the previous year in addition to the $15,000 for the current year. Last year, we needed no support and the upgrades did not affect us. Thus far this year, we have not needed maintenance or upgrades and so we are researching other EHS systems that have fees for support, upgrades and maintenance on an a la cart basis as needed. If we are not able to negotiate a reasonable relationship with NEXTECH regarding these fees, we will either convert to a new system and effectively lose more than $65,000 in software expenses or convert back to paper and take the penalty cuts until we retire. Fees for services are being constantly reduced and expenses are constantly rising, therefore, as a solo independent practice, we simply cannot afford to budget $15,000 for something we may not or do not need.

As any other EHS product, it eliminates the paper requirements and increases the legibility and service details documentation.

Entirely too expensive in ALL regards - $1200 licensing fees to even use the product on equipment we also had to purchase to run the software in addition to #15,000 annual maintenance fee and fees per doctor, etc.

Laura
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am switching to a new EMR and Nextech has made it impossible for our practice to receive our data.

Kommentare: As a Practice Manager I am extremely frustrated with their customer service and technical support. When our EMR was down it took 3 days for Nextech to solve our issues, they kept blaming it on our internet service, firewall and email server but after 3 days thanks to my IT people they realized it had to do with their security records. Their inability to manage their own security records cost our practice additional expenses. I will update my review once I receive my data, I will add a timeline of the whole data request process so other practices can use it as a guide.

We liked this product when we first implemented because it was targeted to Plastic Surgery practices and they had one on one tech support, now we feel like another number in their client roster. It is extremely difficult to get proper tech and customer support.

Customer service and tech support. The software switched it's focus to insurance billing, less on clinical and scheduling

Judy
Sr. Director, IT and Project Management in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nextech is a very robust combined PM/EMR solution. Our practice has 4 locations and we do a variety of services, and Nextech is able to handle 95% of what we need. The practitioners like iPad app for charting.

Kommentare: The Nextech team is continually working on improvements and upgrades, and the community portal allows all of us to request new enhancements and also to vote on enhancements for the next release.

We have a complicated scheduling process, and Nextech's scheduling tool is able to handle it with booking rules and schedule template.

Nextech does not support automatic monthly payments. This requires us to have staff manually process membership payments every day. The support for Nextech is good in that you always get a person, but sometimes you many wait in a queue for up to 45 minutes.

Susa
Plastic surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nextech client for 15 years!

Ease of implementation, user friendly, great tech support, and easy to add on modules. We have a busy plastic surgery practice and are very pleased with practice management features. The product support is excellent.

Would like to be able to customize the surgical quote system more

Billing Coordinator in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It has almost everything a medical practice needs

I love the communication feature that allows us to send messages to anyone in the company regarding patients.

Sometimes it's not compatible with IE after update.

Colleen
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Nextech Dermatology Software is VERY adaptable!!

With Nextech software I can make changes any time I want. I will be honest as a Nurse Practitioner who wasn't all the computer savvy, it took me awhile to learn it, but the younger personnel at Nextech were able to walk me through the process. The possibilities with this system are endless. That being said, you do have to program it to fit your needs. At first, I complained about that, but then I realized I had to make it work for our own individual practice. The staff at Nextech helped me get through ALL the Meaningful Use stages and I am very grateful to the staff at Nextech for all their great support.

You have to make up your own stampers which is time consuming. I wish Nextech would give new dermatologists who buy the software the basic stampers they might need to start their practice right away. There are so many dermatologists that are using this software that they could just work with them and get a general consensus on what are the most common stampers needed. If the new dermatologists didn't like the way something was written, its very easy to make changes or edits. There are also four other areas called assessment, medication, procedure, and a line for discussion or education. Even those areas could be preprogrammed to the most common statements. This would help the new dermatologists get started.

Ann
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our office has been using Nextech Practice Management for 7 years. Customer service is excellent.

Kommentare: The benefit is the practice management. It is very user friendly. It offers most any kind of financial report you may be looking for

Very user friendly. The customer service is excellent. They offer a number of financial reports. The inventory and commission based module is very easy to use for our estheticians. You can track everything. We have four locations, the messaging between users is very convenient and we use it every day between offices. Sending claims out to clearing house is fast and efficient. The system will flag a claim that has something incorrect on it. You can fix it immediately and send out. Totally love the PM part of Nextech

I do not like the EMR. Very overwhelming. Needs to be more user friendly. The doctors complain they have to go through to many steps and it takes to long.

Antwort von NexTech Systems

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Nextech has worked over 20 years to develop and hone our PM system to provide you with the experience you described below. Regarding the EMR, we encourage you to contact your Account Manager about how Nextech can assist your practice with streamlining its medical notes. With thousands of providers using our system and a fully customizable EMR, we¿re certain we can reduce that frustration once we better understand your unique needs.

Paula
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Nextech.

Kommentare: Overall, Nextech has been very user friendly. Navigation is great. Always upgrading and fixing issues and new products added to make documentation more effortless. Your knowledge base staff is wonderful. Very patient and always willing and wanting to assist. Your support is exceptional!! You are able to get answers quickly and problems resolved. Attitudes of staff great! Makes my job easier.

After having a very unhappy experience with another vendor, it is so enlightning to be associated with Nextech. Your software is very user friendly. Very easy to navigate. It is structured extremely complete for our specialty. Always coming up with new updates to make our documentation easier. I love the ease with the PM portion of Nextech. Everything from demographics to billing is structured in such a way that staff find it easy to use.

I have seen financial summary reports that not only list each and every provider but ability to compare this year to last year on one report. On your reports each provider would have to be separate and each year would be separate making several reports.

Emily
Billing Manager in USA

Easy and Professional

The scheduling process is very easy to use. Nextech gives you awesome options on setting different types of appointments with fun icons . When booking my patients appointments are schedule looks very easy to understand and colorful. My favorite thing will actually be the report option for appointment daily schedule. When verifying patient benefits you can have access to view each provider appointments and you can easily check what patient insurance is not active or what patient is missing medical insurance. For new practices using Nextech it is very helpful to attend there conference called EDGE. I attended this year and I was able to learn so much and get all the answers I needed.

At the moment Nextech does not have a recall reminder process. I do believe they are working on it. Also for billing they don't have an option to show that the patient account is in collections. It will be very helpful to have a separate alert for just Collections.

Sydney
Coder in USA
Medizinische Praxis

NexTech is easy to use and navigate!!!

I really like NexTech software for a few reasons. Being the only full time coder at a busy dermatology office I sometimes will code multiple dates of service on one date. If a claim is sent with the wrong date it will be rejected by the insurance company. NexTech will stop your claim before you can send it and ask if you're sure you want to bill on a date that the patient wasn't here. This saves time, money and headaches for not only coders, but billers. I also really like that NexTech will give you a pop up when patients are in post operative periods, so you don't forget your modifier!!

I can't find much I dislike about this product without it coinciding with user error. The Hide zero balance bills over 3 months old check box is extremely helpful when you're searching for unapplied payments. I do wish the button would reset when moving from one patient to another because there are times when I am wracking my brain trying to figure out why a certain patient has no claims sent, then I realize the button is still checked. But this is most often due to user error, not the product itself.

Brianna
Medizinische Praxis

A positive change in the world of EMRs

We were previously using another system and were finding it very difficult for our staff to complete their documentation efficiently and within a reasonable time frame. Our Clinical Records were looking disorderly and incomplete. Since the switch to Nextech we immediately noticed our charts were complete (even including meaningful use). The program was easy to adapt to and easy to navigate. The ease of use and the thoroughness of the clinical notes are what I like best about the program.

My least favorite part about Nextech is the reports. I often have trouble finding numbers on how many patients with a certain diagnosis or it will say there are no patients and I know there are patients in the category I am selecting.

thuy
Physician in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive Start Up Fee and Monthly fee. Not Ipad/Macbook/Iphone capabilities.

Kommentare: Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ], another trainer, also admitted that you can only view the schedule for that particular, and you cannot view the schedule for the following day. For example, on Monday, I would open up my schedule. If I wanted to see Tuesday or Wednesday, I could not. Moreover, when a client changes their last name due to a marriage or divorce, the software forces us to manually change that client's name on EVERY single visit. For example, in December, client Jones gets married and changes her last name to Smith. In January, we would have to manually type Smith. If we forget to manually change Jones' former name to Smith in February, it would automatically revert back to Jones. These are just a few of the headaches we have to deal with while using the software. This is absolutely ridiculous. This product needs major work, and Nextech's staff needs to stop making misrepresentations. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND STAY AWAY.

None. Must read below before buying. Despite a heavy start-up fee and monthly fee, the Nextech software does not work "out of the box" as advertised. Nextech has misrepresented their product to me just to get me to sign up. I signed up in December of 2020 and the product still does not work as promised to this day. I had to retain the services of an attorney, and we have been dealing with Nextech for over a month now. Nextech staff and its software overpromises and underdelivers. Their software is NOT conducive for our Aesthetic Medspa use. It is geared towards heavy insurance billling (e.g., ICD 10 codes). However, my business is a cash-based business with high-end clientele. My sales representative, [Sensitive Content ] did not understand my business, sold me a product by misleading me, and sold me a product that does not fit my needs. [Sensitive Content ] represented, among other things, that the software is "user-friendly and it will be easy for clients to book on online." He also represented that clients "can book online and on the app." He further represented that the software could be used on "any computer and iPad". He was clearly wrong because there is no app, and the software is created almost entirely for Windows-based devices.

Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ] a trainer for Nextech, admitted that a majority of the "day-to-day" runs better on a Surface tablet or non-Apple devices. [Sensitive Content ] further admitted that the "software features do not run on iPad"; that features slow down the system making it "inefficient to run on ipad"; and that "there is no app to use." As everyone is aware, a significant amount of the general population use Apple-based devices (e.g., iPad, iPhone and Macbook). My office had to unnecessarily incur additional expenses to purchase six (6) new Surface tablets for each of my staff members and a brand new laptop in order to utilize the software. One would expect, at a minimum, that this software would run on the two major platforms. My office sees approximately 50 clients a day. Of those 50, about 20 are new clients. Needless to say, a significant number of these new clients own Apple-based products. The software forces us to use the Surface tablet to add these new clients. This is entirely burdensome for both my clients and our office, and, ultimately, takes away from the entire Medspa experience. In fact, clients have made comments about this fact on numerous occasions.

Lisa
Practice Advinistrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing technology support staff!!

Kommentare: Each and every staff member is both knowledgeable AND helpful. It would be great to be part of a monthly interactive advisory group (other than the community portal). Would be nice to have a direct link to the portal after logging in to MDI. Thanks!

Support team! Short wait times. Complete answers when you get a person on the phone. Frequently they think ahead and anticipate your next question.

So many variables. Lots of decisions to make and options to set up. Difficult to make the "right" decisions at the beginning. Sometimes the changes seem too fast - and too much to keep up with just to stay current. Although the flexibility is a double edged sword (your flexibility is also a benefit!)

Cecilia

Nextech for Plastic Surgery Practice

Kommentare: If there is ever a programming issue, I can contact Nextech support and they are great about solving any problem!

I like the ease at which I am able to produce plastic surgery quotes that I have already customized. In addition, all of my surgical procedures and consents are customized so that it is quick and easy to compile and print them. Printing medications from an customized medication quick list adds to the value of this program. Nextech makes managing my practice manageable!

There are so many functions available on this program, I am certain that I have not taken advantage of all of them.

Tammy
Business Owner/Consultant in USA

Nextech Scheduling System

Kommentare: I find this system a little more cumbersome to navigate than some and a little easier than others. On the fence with this one. The separation of the different modules by function make this an expensive system. The watered down version is too expensive for the parts that you do get and to me don't make it worth the investment.

The scheduling system is fairly easy to use and navigate. Entering patient information in to the scheduler is fairly easy.

I would like more customization with the information fields that suit our practice and needs. The flow of the information on the screen isn't as fluid as it should be in order to have speed with entering data.

Director of Information Services in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Dermatology

Nextech is well written and customizable for each provider. Very simple for new staff to pick up when training.

Dislike the software backup methodology. Could be more streamlined so it takes less time and in addition, you'll need a device to backup a so-called workstation backup (I use a NAS) and the server backup backs up to a folder on the server so you'll need to think about space requirements when engineering a solution. In addition to the built in solution to the software I also backup the entire server using a thrid-party imaging solution.

Anna
Patient Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive fees to keep software service and updates yearly.

Kommentare: Basic scheduling needs and some reporting.

Scheduling is easy, drop down menus can be personalized. Maintaining providers schedules is simple.

One glitch that is frustrating is name changes. Once a patient is in the system, you can't change their name or the system deletes their file data. Photos, op reports, everything. It's a frustrating process b/c to make any new documentation legally correct, you have to go in by hand an change every where it's written, which on surgical consents can be almost 20 times. Then anything automated that goes out still has their wrong name. For divorced patients this is a frustrating reminder. Most importantly though is the yearly fee. Once you purchase this software, you then have to continue purchasing it every year or it doesn't work properly (no updates) and you have no support from Nextech if something goes wrong. I wasn't here when it was purchased, but our physician emphatically denies every knowing this was going to be the case when he made the initial buy in. We pay thousands a year for this system, but switching seems very daunting and they know that. You're basically trapped when you buy in...if you don't pay, which we haven't for almost a year, then decide to break down and do it, it only back pays. Say you miss a year, you will have to pay for the year of service you DIDN'T get and then another year to get up to date. It's a huge rip off.

Tracie
Laboratory Supervisor, Compliance Officer in USA

Super Easy System to Learn

Kommentare: I am in charge of the Laboratory, both Pathology and Clinical Labs, and I have found the lab module very helpful in keep up with each patients results and being about to see when results are dropped to the charts.

It has been a fairly easy system for all staff members to learn

Would like to have had more one on one training for certain modules. I feel we would have been able to work thru problems faster had we had more training time. It takes some time to figure out how you want to incorporate each module and make it work for your practice.

Tina

NexTech Review

There are too many to list but my top three reasons are: 1. I like how it is specific to our specialty of plastic and reconstructive surgery and that there is more way than one to get the same task accomplished. 2. Their customer service, from technical questions to administrative questions. Anytime I have reached out to our Account Rep., she has responded within 15 minutes. 3. Last but not least "Edge". Can't wait to sign up for next year's, just trying to find time to register. If you didn't go to their first conference last year, you should make a point to go or have someone from your office attend. Very informative, interactive and entertaining as well.

There is nothing at this time that I do not like about this product.

Cassandra
Medical Assistant in USA

Interesting

-create your own EMR notes - most of the billing features are easy to use -most features are easy to use - good reports feature

-when there is an update they take away features. We were told no features would be taken away but every update features we use are taken away. One feature we used on a regularly was taken away and we had to pay for it to be put back. That does not make sense. We pay a lot of money every year to have the software.