Über NexTraq

NexTraq ist mehr als nur ein Anbieter von Fahrzeug- und Asset-Tracking-Lösungen. Sie sind ein geschätzter Partner für GPS-Flotten- und Mobile Workforce-Management.

Erfahre mehr über NexTraq

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie NexTraq bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ryan N.
Director of Transportation in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rise Nextraq Review

Kommentare: NexTraq allows us to stay organized and safe on the road.

The telematics information, ease of use, and database for all of our riders and partners.

Occasionally there are issues with sending information to the vehicle.

Co-Owner in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used to love them

Kommentare: Used to be amazing, don't know if they sold or what but now it's awful.

We have used Nextraq since since 2011. Their product and customer service was out of this world in the beginning! I even wrote a recommendation in a publication for them. A few years ago our normal representative was replaced. I can't count how many reps we've had since then. The product itself still works fine, but even just getting some troubleshooting done, a new install, or a billing questioned solved takes an act of Congress. Everytime I speak to my assigned rep, it's like a brand new day and the past 6 weeks of us having issues just doesn't exist. I will never recommend them again.

Problems don't get resolved in a timely manner. No one really seems to care if you get helped or not.

Brian P.
General Manager in USA

OK Product / Awful Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall poor experience. We still pay for the contracts that we are stuck in and have switched to a different fleet tracking software due to the complete lack of customer service. The software itself is fine other than the fact that the maps do not have the correct speed limits so the speeding/driver reports are virtually useless. Yet another issue that we tried to resolve with them and received no help.

Software is pretty user friendly and allowed us to quickly track our fleet. Great for determining which one of our crews can respond quickly to new jobs.

Customer service is absolutely awful and the company is virtually unresponsive to any request other than adding more units. Contracts auto renew for 3 years unless you mail in termination requests. An unnecessary, cumbersome process clearly designed to keep you trapped. We mailed in termination requests and received no acknowledgement from NexTraq. They have continued to over bill us for 6+ months. We were finally able to speak with someone after we stopped paying them and she assured that everything would be taken care. Not only have they not corrected the situation, they continue to send aggressive past due bill reminders.

Steve A.
S.V.P. in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Currebt User

Kommentare: Overall positive experiences

Ease of use, ability to track, ability to use as a safety tool

Occasional Outages, not being able to get engine diagnostic data from Isuzu NPR

Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Office Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using NexTraq to monitor our tech's locations.

I like the frequent amount of refreshes the screen does. You can also set alerts if a tracker goes into an area where it shouldn't; I.E their house -- it will alert you.

The units will occasionally (3 times in the course of 2 years) go bad & need to be returned. Nextraq didn't even send us replacement units until a few days later, which really disrupted our day-to-day ops.

Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overly basic. Good for infrequent needs

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a good platform for keeping track of assets with 2x daily check ins. But to exonerate a driver from a not a fault crash, or to get an idea of a driver's safety, this does not help

Cost and basic features worked well. The reports generated and sent were visibly appealing and easy to analyze.

Very limited function. Not a clear understanding of the G force sensitivity that triggers harsh events. Pings every 30 seconds, so no live information.

Amber S.
Amber S.
Vice President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good, but not great.

I like that I can track where my employees are, and see how long they have been stopped at a job site or if they are currently moving. I also like that you can set certain alerts like speed, excessive braking, etc.

Their customer service is not the greatest. The software also sometimes will lag or glitch. You are also not able to receive electronic invoices.

Josh G.
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Find a different GPS company

Kommentare: Stay away from this company, you will have nothing but problems.

I like how easy it is to use the software. It was easy to track my fleet.

The customer service is terrible. Problems do not get resolved. The new mobile app is just awful. They auto-renew your contract under the guise of "new equipment". Just an all around shady company.

Christina C.
General Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

LOOK ELSEWHERE

Kommentare: We have used Nex Traq and got tricked into their contract. Everything seems great at first, and then as soon as you sign you will see extra charges on your bill, and see that not everything they initially promised is true. Ive been trying to get my units serviced nd then my bill corerrected for OVER a month and cant even get a call back from the manager because "its the months end".

Bryan S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

What Happened?

Kommentare: Loved it when we started... gave us visibility to our fleet at a glance. Could track mileage by state for reporting purposes.

Aj W.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq Review

The online portal is easy to use, as long as you keep it updated/current.

No real complaints, as someone who is always trying to save money, maybe price?

Dan K.
GPS Coordinator/Dispatcher in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq GPS Solutions and More

Kommentare: Customer service from account sales person is awesome. Very knowledgeable of the product. Always follows up on questions or situations that she doesn't know the answer to.

The user friendly interfaces. Set up of assets and tracking them in the system. Maintenance and safety modules.

The biggest issue we have is that you can only run reports in 3 month increments. This doesn't help when doing yearly reporting, then we are printing to Excel and creating our own report. The speed alerts many times ping the wrong speed. We have to manually go and check the speed zones from each link.

Ricky R.
Corporate Safety Director in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

NexTraq Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with NexTraq has been extremely positive. The customer service and support are exceptional.

I love the ability to pull and schedule reports. The data is reports are very easy to customize. Our warehouse and delivery teams love the scheduling function as well.

I have no current complaints. There are some new offerings such as the Cell Control and Michelin features that operate on separate networks. It would be nice to have all options under one login and site.

Alex P.
Operations in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good functionality & features, bad customer service/plans

Kommentare: This product has worked well for us for the duration of us using it over the past 5+ years. However, they are updating the equipment that goes in the vehicles to allow tracking. I understand that the equipment may become outdated. But they wanted to charge me $30 to ship the new equipment as well as sign a contract for an additional 36 months. These were the conditions for receiving the new equipment, which is necessary to continue to use their service. They were willing to wave the $30 shipping charge upon request, but if you don't sign up for a new contract, you won't be able to use the service anymore. I will be canceling our service with them.

Very customizable & feature rich software.

Customer service was not good at all. Difficult to get ahold of my sales rep/did not return my calls or emails. Try to keep you locked in a contract. They upgraded their equipment & want you to pay for shipping for the new equipment as well as sign up for an additional 36 months.

Steven G.
Director Of Support Operations in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. Not great but good. Again the upgrade to 5g went very bad.

I like the mobile app, it is easy to use and understand. Functions of the software rarely have issues, it is very dependable.

What I have liked the least was our experience going through an upgrade to 5g devices. We did not get support to get it done and ended up using our own people to swap the devices. This should of been handled by Nextraq. Very disappointing.

James B.
Vice President Transportation in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq best in class Performance

Kommentare: Having transitioned from a system that was sub-par in performance and level of difficulty the Nextraq solution was very well received. End users to Administrators find the tools a benefit, not a hindrance, to the operation.

Most important feature of the software was the user acceptance. Ease of use and intuitive nature of the software was well adapted into the fleet. Training requirements were minimal as a result.

None that can be noted. Implementation was not as difficult as initially perceived with the technical support provided.

Jimmy S.
Dir of Fin in USA

Find Lost / Stolen Vehicles

Our vehicles are some of our main assets and we need to know where they are at all times. This app works 99% of the time for showing us exact locations. It is also great to have speed limit alerts and idling alerts in real time.

The speed limit is not always correct... sometimes a driver is on a bridge and the speed limit alert goes off because it thinks they are on the road below the bridge... it is just random when the ping is sent and doesn't seem to recognize the pattern of how the vehicle has been traveling (hence the bridge scenario). I also would prefer to know about idling sooner than 10min (like a 5min of idling ) but 10min is the shortest option. We don't like being locked into 3 year contracts each time we get a new device and are considering switching companies.

Michael A.
Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq Review

The product is easy to easy to track our vehicles, verify locations where work was performed and record maintenance items on vehicles. Driver and safety reports have been especially helpful.

No issues that we have experienced. We have added devices as our fleet expanded and Nextraq has upgraded our units as technology improved without any trouble.

Bruce W.
Project manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

equipment tracking

Kommentare: NexTraq has become a vital part of our everyday operation. Also we had two pieces of equipment stolen and we were able to locate and recover both pieces . Thanks NexTraq

It makes it so easy to track not only Trucks and Equipment ,but man power. Plus my sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available if a problem arises.

None everything is great.at this time, Love it

Richard H.
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product & Awesome customer service!

Kommentare: using Nextraq for approx 6+ years now and they continue to improve their products and services.

Easy to use , and create automated reports.

better reporting upon hard braking. Would like to see possible live reporting instead of every 60 seconds. in a accident those 60 seconds could be very valuable information

Mike M.
Service Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Field Service

Kommentare: Easy to communicate with our field service technicians

Easy to use, being able to enter specific locations for future references in order to dispatch quickly

A lot to learn. Being able to find the time to be able to find all the different options that the system has.

Steven T.
Director of Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software

Being able to manage all my driver's and implement safety reports is incredible. The software is very user friendly and the customer service is very good.

I have no cons at this point in time. I have used this software for almost 2 years and I have not had a single complaint.

Jason M.
Systems Analyst in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use And Implement

Ease of use Ease of setup Ease of installation Quick customer service

I do not have any cons about Nextraq at the moment

Dave E.
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq experience

Kommentare: hard to schedule and get the upgrades done.

ease of use, mobile app, this is making type way to much.

need to be able to access all subscription's and alerts, even if you didn't make the,

Keith F.
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nextraq

User friendly website/ interactive real time vehicle location Ease of use

Not being able to delete my own users Cannot change a maintenance alert email address with out clicking on each alert for a chosen vehicle