Über Kickserv

Vereinfache dein Servicegeschäft. Vollständige Terminplanung und Auftragsmanagement. Verwalte Leads, Kostenvoranschläge, Jobs, Rechnungen, Zahlungen von überall aus.

Erfahre mehr über Kickserv

I like how easy is to use, the dashboard is very intuitive.

Does not work correctly most of the time, confusing to use with too many steps to set up service calls.

Bewertungen zu Kickserv

Kickserv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 373 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kickserv bereits verwendet?

Mike
Director of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What did we do without Kickserv?

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Samuel S
Samuel S

Kickserv has transformra

Kommentare: Awesome

This product was very Convenient...thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Stipe fee are too much ....other than the I love it

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you for the feedback and continued support, Samuel. 5 stars is what we strive for. Thank you again.

Doug
General Manager in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Servicing Company - Long-time User

Kommentare: Generally very good.

- As a CRM software, we are able to manage all of our customers, scheduling, invoicing and reporting (not as bookkeeping or Financial Statements) in a generally good way. - The inter-connectionedness of the various parts of the software makes it easy to navigate from one function to another. - Although there has been some down time (which can be very difficult because we cannot function), but over the long-term it has not be crucial. Being an online CRM allows me to use any device. - We are able to save virtually anything (pics, docs, etc.) for future use, which has been crucially important to us. - The integration with Stripe for payment from our customers is now essential to our processes. It has worked flawlessly, easy to use, and easy to deal with Stripe for various things we need to do, including refunds. - It works well for both our field service and in-shop jobs. This is crucial because using two systems would be very difficult. -We are easily able to tailor the Products/Services, pricing, descriptions, to our specific needs - not being locked into some format that we don't like.

- Support is sometimes tedious. - New features added (if we find out about them at all) can be very disruptive to our processes, and confusing. While some of them make sense in a wider world, they sometimes are baffling and frustrating in our business. - We have 2 locations (and hope to have many more) and need to have separate systems. Kickserv requires us to use separate browsers for each. How are we going to be able to do that with 5 or 10 locations? And we're finding that some functions (e.g. access to support!) are no longer working on Firefox, one of the best and most popular browsers available. This is a serious problem for us. - Although a great deal of our business is field work, we do not/cannot use the mobile app with our techs because it is far too limiting. They need to be able to access much more information than what is available to them, and so we have them login through a browser on their phones. - There are essential functions that we have to do in business that Kickserv has not been able to program into the system (even when we offered to pay big $ to get them). E.g. There are several email templates, and auto sending emails: We need one to be sent as a follow up to Jobs, and another (sent out 6 or 12 months later) to remind people to schedule services . We have to do all of this manually, and would love to find a way to get it done automatically. Summary: Some things are hard to get into the software that other companies would also make good use of.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you Doug for your continued support and taking the time to leave us some feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Know that your feedback does not fall on deaf ears and we are always working on ways to improve Kickserv.

Scott

Kickserv is a great app that I have used for my Piano Service Company.

All inclusive connectivity of all the data needed to run my (Piano Service) business. I consider myself a fairly expert user of kickserv, using it from its early inception, then called ' Service Sidekick'. I am totally on board to help bring it to its fullest potential, so dont take the cons section too hard...I use the system every day, all through the day, and my entire operation depends on this most awesome application.

Software is gradually degrading. Latest update published makes KS sluggish, screen freezes constantly during scrolling. Reports have been altered to the point of useless. Quadruple redundant data entry, creating and closing an event, then a job. No auto fill on repeated fields. Phone numbers require dashes be entered. Format the field for straight 10 digit entry. Area code, city, and state are almost always the same in my service area. Why dont these fields hold and auto fill the last data entered? Internet standard these days is that the state is a 'state' field, only accepting 2 CAP characters in verified state identifiers. No notification if email is successful, and no notice when messages fail. This has caught me with my pants down with customers...( yes customers, not contacts) emailing time sensitive invoices and opportunitys.... guys, they are ESTIMATES, Not opportunitys!! Stripe send a payment received email notification...Awesome. The text is the problem. First words of auto generated notification says Congratulations!. Congratulations? We are small businesses....we take money, every day, all day. It is inapropriate, and smacks of a Condesending viewpoint. Miss labled fields: My customers are my 'customers' , not my 'contacts'. New address verify is great on service address, Why does it not verify billing address? Getting paid is a very important aspect of small business. Makes no sense.

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Scott, We agree that April and May were not good months for Kickserv. We are so very sorry. We did correct the couple of issues that were inherited from the massive migration of hundreds of original customers from our legacy platform. We regret not anticipating those issues prior. I would like to clarify some points you made: 1. We do not require dashes in phone numbers fields. 2. We do indicate if an email has failed in your Dashboard > email activity page. 3. Opportunities is a way to make our program more applicable to more people. When you do send out the template it does say estimate. We can help you with how it looks if you need something custom. Let me know. 4. Regarding your comment about the billing address, typically we are not verifying the address so much as we are just indicating on the map where that service address located for routing purposes and driving instructions.

Ron
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kickserv

I like the ease and convenience of the software. It is very user friendly.

No complaints. We have used the company now 6 years.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Ron, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We know that our users have a lot on their plates and it takes time to write a review. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if you need anything. Our Customer Success Team is always on standby to answer any questions that might come up.

Katielynn
Operations Manager in USA

Best Value for Scheduling/invoicing software

Kommentare: Overall, I have been more than satisfied with Kickserv. I initially navigated the platform pretty easily, along with ample help from the support team. Whenever I experience a problem, I receive help via the chat function from the same customer support members who are quick to provide solutions.

This product makes it easy to store a lot of data for our business including customers, project history, photos of job sites, notes for customers, dispatching crews to jobs, invoicing customers.

We experience some software bugs throughout use, which are often resolved with time. If I delete something on accident, there is not an undo button. If we change an estimate for a customer, there is no easy access to old records of past versions of the estimate unless we duplicate them every time we make a change. This can put us in a situation sometimes we are trying to substantiate claims to contractors about original estimates and the changes we made. Sometimes Kickserv will not work at all for a short period of time while our crews are on jobsites trying to upload photos/information or find their next jobsite, though this fairly rare. I wish there was an option to not allow credit card payments for certain invoices such as our contractors who are much larger jobs. Though, we have worked around this with different options such as sending a PDF instead.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as well as continuing to support us, Katielynn. If you encounter anymore issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to assist you with resolving any issues.

Richard
Owner/President in USA

#1 in Customer Relationship Management & Dispatching software

Kommentare: Kickserv has streamlined my service-based business. It's easy to use for dispatching and task reminders. It also syncs with my bookkeeping software, google calendar, reputation management software and Stripe.

It is easy to start using the kickserv system, especially since they have such a phenomenal support staff

I have used this software for over 8 years and the ONLY thing I still would like to see is a more robust search ability. For example, if I were to look for every job that I did "carpet cleaning," I would get a list (instead of having to pull a report).

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Richard - You have been a fabulous advocate of Kickserv over the years. I'm glade we are helping your business.

Amir
Director of Sales and Marketing in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM Platform!!

Kommentare: -Easy way to download and calculate jobs for accounting.
-Great way to have clear access for everyone in the company to the CRM via the app. The detailed and yet simple organizational process with Kickserv has added tremendous value to us.

-Organization of data and customer list -Convenient way to calculate weekly, monthly jobs sold. -

-Sometimes it does not load properly -Would be great what time notes are added to NOTES section for each tab

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Amir, Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring. We have been doing field service work for well over 30 years now. Plus, thank you for your feature request since I was able to submit it within our Product Board.

Paul
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Entry level service management software that works well.

Kommentare: It is a solid choice for the price. It makes keeping track of all our jobs possible and is a great step up from paper or spreadsheets. I feel it is priced fairly.

Capturing all the jobs we have on the go, being able to catergorize them by type, and by status (unscheduled, scheduled, in progress, on hold, completed) really helps on the backend to keep invoices moving out.

Individual asset/equipment history would definitely be useful.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you Paul for taking time out of your busy day to leave the positive review. While we do not have inventory management yet, perhaps it's something we will consider In the future. Thank you for your continued support.

James
General Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and many functions

The ease of use to quote, schedule, close and invoice jobs is seamless and very easy to learn and teach to our 17 field techs.

We are getting into 200 - 2MM size construction jobs and we find the progress billing feature is not yet available

Christy
Christy
Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick to learn, Easy to use, Adapt to your needs

Kommentare: We are able to create estimates and work through an ongoing job without it effecting our bookkeeping within Quickbooks Online. Kickserv has allowed us to track our time records in records within the job record, but then only enter one final labor charge within the invoice itself. We are able to keep greater detailed notes about the piece of equipment without them being accessible to the customer.

Synchronization with Quickbooks Online. Basic functions are easy to use. Adaptable to your companies needs with custom fields and reports. Directions/maps are integrated into each customer location for quickly planning your days journey.

You are unable to print report/search results from Kickserv, you are required to export to CSV format. It does not contain an inventory feature within the software.

Antwort von KickServ

Christy, Thank you for your time. We very much appreciate the review. Beutel and Kickserv have been working with each other over 9 years now. I can work with you to see if we can come up with a solution for the printing situation. We now have two fabulous features that you may want to check out - Edge and Listings. They are certain to help your company grown

Randall
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, I like Kickserv. I rely on it for my business, and the product continues to improve.

Kommentare: It helps me manage four irrigation service technicians and keep them going where they need to go.

Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. We use it throughout the day to line up jobs for our technicians. Previously existing customers are easy to find using their search feature. I can add a new job, and then click a button and it sends the technician a text message with the job description and address. The technician can click on the address link and get the GPS coordinates on their smart phone. The workflow is logical and consistent. When things go wrong, they are good about communicating what is happening.

We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. I don't use their mobile app. I prefer their mobile web site, but recent changes have made their mobile site less useful. Their server sometimes gets overloaded and the software becomes unresponsive. Tech support is inconsistent. Sometimes very helpful. Sometimes condescending. If a customer has an email address, it will automatically send this customer a reminder notice. There is no way to turn this feature on or off. For recurring jobs where we go back to the customer again and again, this is a problem because we don't always schedule the customer on the same day every month. It also gives the customer a link to the customer account center, which we also do not use, since we are unable to use Kickserv's invoicing feature. While Kickserv continues to make improvements to the service, I frequently find myself frustrated because improvements are often not fully tested, resulting in unpleasant side effects. Example - recent formatting changes have made the scrollable area of their mobile web site very small and difficult to work with. Another change awhile back formatted all of my old customer data in such a way that their addresses would fail to appear in the text messages sent to my technicians. I am having to manually change all of these.

Shane
Owner in Kanada

Kickserv Kicks Ass

Kommentare: Excellent product and fast, reliable support.

Kickserv is easy to use and easy to learn. It has more than enough functionality for my small business and integrates well with the Stripe payment system. The scheduling and calendar feature are extremely useful in daily planning.

The home page is useless. Some of the reporting functions need work.

Antwort von KickServ

Shane - that is sort of an unofficial motto "it's that easy". And the fact you are finding that collecting your money is a snap using Stripe is great news. The dashboard of the application is for the owner to manage their Customer flow line (Opportunity > won > job > follow-up > invoicing > to collecting payment). I recommend you write into support@kickserv.com or use your blue message bubble in the app and we can certainly do more training on this with you. Thank you again.

Jeff

Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use.

It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful. In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

Braeden
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, affordable work managment software

Kommentare: I tested several work order managment products before choosing Kickserv as my platfoem. Makes scheduling, timecards, and customer history a non headache for me and my business. Totally love the product!!

Kickserv is great for customer managment. Easily see past and future work orders for all customers. Love the ability to add attachments to customer profile and work orders. Great database.

I have no dislikes. I would like to have the ability to select which items are shared per work order via the customer portal.

Antwort von KickServ

Hey Braeden, 10/10, all the stars, and no dislikes! We are grateful for the review. We are glad to hear that you love our product and that Kickserv is meeting your expectations. When you have some time send me an email at juan.herrera@kickserv.com so that I can get some more information about your request and we can submit it to our product team as a feature request! Thank you again for your review and for being a part of the Kickserv family.

Lou
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

All Fixed Appliance Repair review

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been very positive. We're happy that we decided on this one.

Real time scheduling, mobile use, files attachments, work order creation

Customer portal to request service is cumbersome, bug reporting has become more difficult with the new chat robot. I usually video the issues to better explain the bug. I can't do that any more.

Antwort von KickServ

Howdy Lou. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it. The new support system is fairly new and we will continue to work on making it easier to to reach us, as well as report bugs. Thank you again for the feedback.

Ashly
CO-owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best value and

We have used the software since about 2012. It is very user friendly and allows our company to schedule and keep track of our customers on a daily basis. We love the ability to create reports and sort data but services used, how often customers use us, amount spent, ect. The staff at Kickserv is responsive and easy to work with if a question or problem arises. Kickserv syncs seamlessly with quick books and allows us to easily keep our books up to date. We have just recently started using the credit card processing add on. It was again, seamless and easy to use. Very happy and attribute the program to our continued success!

There are a few upgrades I would love to see...such as taking a discounted about off certain items. For our business a check box form would be helpful in the tuneup each of the technician s perform, however for the dollars spent it is a great program at a great value.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Debbie
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall our experience with Kickserv has been good. There are a few glitches at times.

The calendar has been easy to use. We do not use it for our installers at this time but use it daily for our sales appointments. For the most part kickserv has been user friendly.

There are times when we have issues syncing with QuickBooks. It seems this happens when we have one customer with multiple locations. We created our own invoice and estimate template. It would be helpful if this was easier to do and we did not need an HTML guru or it would be helpful if kickserv was more helpful with this. Reports can be confusing to create to pull the information needed. The reports probably took us the longest to figure out how to use. When uploading pictures it is very slow for the sales people when using their ipad in the field.

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Debbie, We really appreciate your time and the feedback you and your team have provided us. You should always use our chat feature in the program whenever you have a sync issue that you are not able to resolve. We do have plans to make both reporting and possible custom template modifications easier.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent Software; Great Support

Kommentare: We use KickServ to schedule field engineers for analysis and to generate our invoices and estimates. It works well for our current needs, though there are some small functionalities I wish would change. On the bright side, it's always improving - please keep the updates rolling out!

The customer service is excellent. Whenever I have a question, someone gets ahold of me within in an hour (or usually less), and they'll follow up within a day or two to make sure you're doing well. The software is also constantly improving with new upgrades.

When using the program with QuickBooks, it doesn't always sync the way I'd like it to. Once a contact is in, I can't edit the contact information, which is a pain when we have multiple customers from the same overall client company. There's always a little tweak here or there that I wish would change. However, the support team usually will assist with any problems.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful. Plus, we are happy to hear of how pleased you are with our Support Team. Keep reaching out to us anytime with our in-app chat because we are here to help.

Jenifer
Operations Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Field Service & Installs - Locksmithing & Security

Kommentare: We can easily see all jobs scheduled for a given day, search open and historic work orders, track the progress on longer jobs and ensure all invoices are created and sent timely. This has cut down on lost paperwork, increased communication, and minimizes the number of support staff needed in the office to keep operations running smoothly.

Kickserv has a fairly intuitive layout and search function. Once the customer list is loaded you can view all jobs relating to individual customers, upload photos, set up future service and easily move calls between technicians. This is a great program to start with when moving away from an antiquated platform (paper, Excel, etc).

The downside of Kickserv is the lack of customization. I believe it was originally developed to suit a different industry and while we've found work-arounds for our needs they are still work-arounds and rely on humans remembering the unique procedure .

Gerald
Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is powerful and keeps me organized.

Kommentare: This software helps my business stay very well organized. My last business I used just an accounting program and had to hire 2 office personnel to run the back end of my business. With this program, I can do my back end with the help of my bookkeeper. I authorized my bookkeeper as admin personnel and from his office he keeps me organized with my quarterly's and end year.

I love that you can do many things with this software, but my favorite is that it keeps in contact with my customer sending out emails the day before I arrive and again on the day of my appointment. Amazing, it has cut down the to almost 0 of customers missing our appointment.

The thing that I do not like is when using from a smart phone in the field, you open the program and a number tasks close down the program and restarts. It never lets you use these tasks. Wish they would fix it so the phone can access the program. Love it if I could email their invoice from smart phone.

Linda
VIRTUAL ADMIN in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Just having everything in one place is great! My boss has more experience with account management software and he really likes this one. He likes they are updating their software frequently and adding new features that help us, like the dispatch and map feature.Early on, I talked/chatted with your customer service reps and asked a million questions. They were great and were very patient with me. I haven't had to bother them as much lately, but they are always accessible and helpful.

Easy to use.Easy to change products and prices.Love the reminders option and scheduling option.Love the response time and advice from the team when I ask crazy questions!

The mobile part of the software could use some help, from our perspective. We have issues with attachments and being able to view them in the field. We realize that some of our issues could be user error.

KAYLEY
CUSTOMER SERVICE in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KICKSERV IS GREAT

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to learn, simple, intuitive (for me).

I miss using Kickserv for all of our companies. We switched to another customer service software, but we still have Kickserv for one of the companies. For what I do, their customer notifications and ease of use are great. From a financial standpoint, the owner of this company didn't find it robust enough. However, our new software was a NIGHTMARE when it came to tax codes, because in Washington state, each city has a different tax code, rather than one state tax code. More than a year later, our new system is still horrible for integrating taxes. Kickserv has it down to a science.

I don't have any complaints. For what I do, it was perfect.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Ryan
Aquatic Weed Control Manager in USA

Kickserv Review

Kommentare: Overall good experience as a desktop and in field user.

Ease of use for invoices as a template, all invoices look the same for every client. Easy to adjust line items and pricing as needed. Taking pictures within the app has been a great addition.

App is glitchy and doesn't display charges in correct order. If taking a picture with the app, it doesn't save to the phone. Meaning, if signal is lost and the picture doesn't upload the picture is lost. This has led to us making a trip back to re-take a picture that didn't load or save.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ryan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. At this time, we have added the ability to arrange your charges in any way that you prefer. However, whenever you work around limited cell service areas you will want to save all images to your phone to upload later to Jobs.

Rosa
Office manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for the service field

I like mostly the mobile aspect of this system. It is great that the field reps can see everything on their mobile devices.

The reports are too complicated to get simple reports.

letztes Jahr

Hello Rosa. We appreciate your feedback and continued support. Feel free to ping a member of our Client Success team by emailing Support@kickserv.com if you have any questions regarding the reports or software. Our team is here to help. :)

Mary
Executive Assistant/Admin/Office Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using this software for years- before it was "Kickserv" and truly love it.

Kommentare: Organization, Peace of Mind, Customization, Reports, Syncing Capabilities, Follow-Up Reminders

We like the syncing capabilities, customization options, reports, and task/reminder functions. This app was truly created with the intention of giving you peace of mind that you've never forgotten something. It makes us feel truly organized and gives us the ability to keep our processes working smoothly.

When Service Sidekick got switched over to the new platform, Kickserv, we were excited for the new features, but the downtime and constant account issues have been frustrating. Support is sometimes difficult to get ahold of, as well. That being said, the incident report updates that we signed up for, have been great during these circumstances and Pete is always very helpful when he's providing support.