Store Vantage Bewertungen

von Store Vantage

Filtern nach:

Über Store Vantage

For appointment-based businesses to accept web bookings, send email reminders, keep client profiles, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Store Vantage

Obi O.
C.E.O
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"I love the speed and flexibility. So my staff have the app on their smartphone's."

Kommentare: Ease of use. Track sales. Projections. Customer follow up. Looks professional. Customer reviews.

Vorteile: Speed. Responds within seconds, multiple users at the same time, smartphone, tablet and desktop compatible. You pay for active clients not the number of staff using this app.

Nachteile: Not being able to get a hold of customer service. Not being able to import a previous client list. I wish the company offered a set up. I really like this product.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Linda M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2016

"It has its glitches"

Kommentare: Most of the functions work well. Had a few issues that when communicating with customer service using the "chat" function was able to get fixed. However, there are a few glitches with the online booking that they have not been able to fix and I have contacted them a few times with the response that they were still working on it.

Vorteile: Able to make multiple types of services, including overnight appointments for boarding. Sends out emails to confirm appointments, remind people of an upcoming appointment and a "we miss you" email that I have sent out automatically if there have been no appointments within a customizable length of time. Customers able to do their own scheduling that reduces the telephone tag time waster.

Nachteile: The glitch that doesn't allow me to change anything on an online appointment request. I can only approve it then call the customer to tell them I am going to re enter it with whatever needed correcting.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2016
Mariah M.
Groomer
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Software is on auto pilot"

Kommentare: I have stuck with Store Vantage due to the lack of software for solo groomers. It was just right for me until it was essentially put on what I would call "auto pilot". I don't count on it to help grow my business or even make scheduling easier. I am currently transitioning to another program. It has really been a relationship of necessity and convenience, and I use that word loosely.

Vorteile: Originally (5 years ago) I liked that it was easy for a single pet groomer to use. Most programs are geared more towards multiple groomer salons. Clients get a text and email confirmation and reminder. Reports can be ran for specific things, with filters.

Nachteile: Within the past 3 years customer service has been non-existent. Phone calls go right to voicemail with no call back. Emails are eventually answered days later. Online scheduling is so touch and go that I hesitate to even promote it. There have been no updates to the software at all.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Janelle W.
Entreprenuer
Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Meets my needs"

Kommentare: I really like Store Vantage, it's simple to add clients and information, yet it provides almost everything I was looking for it to do. I really like that clients can add pictures to show their hair progress. The only thing that I would like for it to do is allow each client file to have it's own photo gallery so that each client can see their own pictures. Pros: Allows me to add to my website, allow customizable fields, allows pictures to be added to each appointment Cons: Pictures are only seen when I go to that particular appointment.
Clients have been having issues with scheduling appointments, it freezes and won't go any farther. They call me and right back to scheduling for them. I was trying to get away from spending time scheduling for clients.

Vorteile: Adding pictures and Customizable fields

Nachteile: Problems with clients scheduling. The system freezes when they try to book an appointment.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Carrie J.
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"The customer service is non-existent. Multiple efforts (email & phone) left without response."

Kommentare: Helped me schedule my mobile business.

Vorteile: It's fairly straight forward to use and has several features that might be useful to a business (text reminders, etc). I have never used these features, however.

Nachteile: It isn't adept for mobile businesses that might need to print schedules or for people who work offsite and need to login. It's extremely time consuming to book one appointment and they don't have a quick/easy rebook feature. It often is down and takes some amount of time to reboot. Their prices are higher than anything else in the market and the founder/CEO seems out of touch.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
IT Support Head
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2019

"Abysmal Functionality, Non Existent Support"

Kommentare: Horrible. I'm not sure they are anything but a voicemail box and website. They provide a semi product that works just enough to make you think they are legitimate. I wonder if they are. The latest instance of being locked out for several days and it mysteriously working (since no one was reachable or contacted us) has been the final straw. We are leaving and migrating our data. Good riddance.

Vorteile: Well, it barely did it's job, so I guess the fact it functioned is a pro.

Nachteile: IMPOSSIBLE to reach this company for any type of support or questions. Billing questions, being locked out, nothing. You call and go straight to voicemail. No one ever returns calls. No one returns voicemails. The software may or may not work. You never know. It's wonderful to be locked out and unable to reach anyone for assistance.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2019
David R.
IT Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2017

"No Service makes it VERY difficult to setup"

Kommentare: I have tried using their online chat. I have tried emailing them. I have tried messaging them through facebook. I have tried calling them ! (yes have even called America from Australia - got message bank). I have tried emailing them again. I did get a reply from a chat but it was short and didn't actually answer the question. Appalling Customer Service!! Other problems:-
The time zone cant be set to Melbourne as its not even an option.
The Invoice is not compliant with Australian law - so cant be used.

Vorteile: Looks easy to setup. But lack of support makes it difficult to actually finalize the setup.

Nachteile: Appalling support.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Judy R.
Owner/Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2015

"Easy to use, but tech support appears to be on vacation!"

Kommentare: I signed up for the trial version. It appears to be user friendly. However I have questions and cannot seem to get anyone to answer me, wither emails, phone or live chat.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2015