Über Proposable

Proposable bietet deinem Unternehmen die Möglichkeit, alle Angebote stressfrei zu erstellen, nachzuverfolgen und abzuschließen.

Erfahre mehr über Proposable

Easy to create both standard and custom quotes and order forms. Having the ability to send either a PDF copy or a URL is quite handy.

The only thing I dislike about the software is that the quotes/proposals are designed to be tied to the contact record, rather than the Opportunity record. That is my only complaint.

Bewertungen zu Proposable

Proposable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proposable bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Partner in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Proposable on a regular basis & are generally happy with it.

Kommentare: Proposal storage, easy access, create templates. Being able to see which sections are viewed and the notifications are helpful.

The customization, the ease of creating a storing templates and the general look and feel of the delivery. A lot of our clients have expressed that they are impressed with our proposals and the system.

It can be buggy. They add features but often those are for a much higher price point. I'm at the median level and think that for the monthly cost, it could be a little better. Additionally, to add team members, it's the full monthly cost per team. I feel it should be an add on.

Kristen
Sales Operations Manager in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to use, amazing product.

Kommentare: Overall, choosing Proposable has helped us solve our problem of consolidating our resources and presenting uniformed proposals to our customers.

I especially love the ease of use from an Admin and end-user perspective. The value is amazing. It was easy to set up and start using and working with Proposable has been so wonderful. The templates are easily customizable and look professional.

Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposable has become my go-to for proposal writing in the past two years.

It allows me to send proposals from my own email address. It logs recipient view data. It looks nice.

It's not flexible enough. For instance, the text editor is rudimentary - you can't even indent. The pricing page does not allow you to move elements, change fonts, adjust font size, etc.. So unless you happen to share the same tastes and vision as the designers, there is going to be a notable and jarring disjuncture between the rest of your proposal and the pricing page. The owners are unresponsive to repeated requests to address this. A simple way to fix this, in my opinion, would be to break out the key data fields (e.g., "Grand Total") as Tags and allow the user to place them anywhere in the proposal. I have suggested this to the owners, but they do not seem interested, particularly. It would also be nice if there were freely definable Tags whose data could then be queried in Reports. As it currently stands, the Reports only query data fields that Proposable developers have decided are important. This contributes to the overall inflexibility. It would also be nice if were possible to place hyperlinks in the proposal to other pages of the document. The file management system is a bit laborious, too, for the user. For instance, if I want to print a PDF of a sent proposal, I need to click through a number of different pages to arrive at a non-intuitive cloud icon next to the URL for a given recipient. Why can't I just select the proposal checkbox and then click a "print PDF" command? Other folks in my company who have previewed Proposable actually make jokes about this!

Chloe
Chloe
Business Owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

User friendly, good proposal creation service

Kommentare: This software is brilliant if you’re sending proposals and contracts regularly and even better if you need “template proposals”. Personally, this has been something I have used almost every day and having the templates allows me to cut out the time I previously spent copying the same text and images into almost every proposal I sent. I’ve also saved valuable time through proposable as it’s eliminated the need to send contracts back and forth via email. I found some clients were unsure how to sign them this way - proposable provided a solution to that. Overall, this software has been an integral part of my business and with the few bugs I experienced ironed out, it would be a 5* bit of software.

Overall, this software is good. It provides good value for money if you’re a business or freelancer sending proposals reasonably regularly. I love the fact it allows for the proposal and contract to be signed electronically, so there is no need for back and forth emails. Generally the software is easy to use and if you’re sending out many proposals with the same or similar content you can create “templates” to save time writing out the same thing over and over again. The layout of the dashboard makes it easy to see how many proposals you’ve sent as well as how many have been accepted, declined or have been left pending. You also receive email notifications every time a proposal is accepted meaning you don’t have to keep logging into the software to be aware when a new contract is signed.

This software could be expensive if you’re only sending a few proposals each month. I felt to really get my money’s worth I needed to be sending 10+ proposals each month, however, this will depend on the value of each contract to you. If you’re sending out higher value contracts you may feel you only need to send one or two to get your moneys worth. There were times when I experienced issues with the software - primarily potential clients claiming they couldn’t view the proposal properly from their smartphone. Although this didn’t happen every time, it was of concern to me.

Antwort von Proposable

Thanks for the review Chloe!

Matt
Matt
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Proposal software

Kommentare: Customer service has been fantastic. They are very responsive and attentive. I see new functionality being added and know more will be coming as well. I look forward to seeing what else they can add.

easy to use and figure out on your own without the need for videos or online training courses

Navigating and updating the library line items and templates can be a bit tedious. Having a function that would change premade templates to match updates to line items would be nice. Currently if you update a line item, you'll have to go in and change it in the templates as well.

Director of Sales in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proposable is a great experience for our clients! They always ask who we use so they can use it.

Kommentare: My reps are able to quickly distribute good looking proposals and see when and how long they are being viewed. They are more efficient having this visibility.

Customizing and ease of use and getting proposals out for our team is crucial. The time tracking and views are awesome for our team to close more deals. You can text the links and it works great.

As a young tech company, they do have bugs but they are quick to respond and fix them. I would like to see more features added.

Antwort von Proposable

Thanks for the review Jason!

Dan
Dan
Web Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for getting proposals to customers

Kommentare: We've had a great experience. It has really nicely upped our productivity and our customers are able to very clearly receive professional proposals from us!

Super easy to add templates, utilize similar line items that are relevant to multiple customers, add custom fields as needed

Can sometimes be challenging to "undo" a change that was made and sometimes not super supportive of rich text. Updates continue to improve this, however.

Rami
Rami
Past-President in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Just Awesome!

Prior to Proposable, we were just sending PDF proposals. We are a digital film agency and our Proposable allows us to show off our work, the way it is supposed to be!

I would like to be able to have an eSign function.

Gregory
Gregory
Client Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, great tool!

Kommentare: Helps me close deals, what else is there to say?

The software makes the creation of beautiful, compelling and actionable proposals a synch. Once created you can easily share with your clients and prospects and gain insight into their interactions with what you have created. What's not to love?

It is a bit glitchy, but overall it's great. Specifically it suffers from the issues that a lot of browser based document editors suffer from in that they are not perfect.

Katie
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looks Great, Still Has Some Bugs

I love the way the proposals look in the end. The software could be easier to use, but it works for now.

I'm not crazy about the fact that it times out on me every so often, causing me to have to re-start the quote I was almost finished with.

Antwort von Proposable

Thanks for the review and feedback Katie.

Tracy
Sales - Partner in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly

Kommentare: By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.

I have nothing bad to say about Proposable, it is a pleasure to work in.

CEO and Creator of Possibilities in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposable makes it easy to quickly duplicate, send and track proposals.

Kommentare: Tracking to see when a client opens a proposal is by far the biggest benefit. And I like that they get a reminder as the expiration date is approaching, but I'd like to get reminders too.

Easy of use. To click "duplicate" and find the contact (from HubSpot) and be able to have a proposal created in seconds... that's just awesome.

My biggest complain is the search capability... Sometimes I want to find a proposal across multiple statuses, or find a proposal that contains something specific, and currently, I can't do that... I need to put everything I could ever want searchable later, right in the proposal's title, which means I can't use that within the proposal. Also, when I use the date shortcode, it includes the time, which is weird when I'm using it to say "this proposal is good for one year from {date}. And sometimes I have issues with page breaks when I have a lot of text in a single text area that spans multiple pages.

Scott
Client Account Executive in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use Proposable to build out proposals for potential clients on a daily basis

Kommentare: Convenience and ease of use to build proposals for new clients.

I like the auto populate feature for contact / account information. I also like how easy it is to add or take items away from each proposal if needed. The tracking feature is by far the greatest part of the system. Hands down.

I dont like how if you enter the same email in a new proposal it changes the account name to the previous one. For example. I have business partners that are the in between contacts and if I want to send multiple over to them it wont allow for the new company name if the email address has been used for another prior.

Jenna
Program Coordinator in USA

Proposable is very easy to use. There are just a few kinks that make it challenging.

Ease of use. Ability to store all of our information neatly in one location that can be easily dragged into new proposals.

Poor picture formatting and inability to download to word. When pdfs are downloaded by clients, they are poorly formatted.

jacob
vp of sales in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software to track low ASP sales

Texts and emails alerts when someone is looking or signing a proposal. Allows us to act quick and close more deals

locking down just individual terms is not possible.

Antwort von Proposable

Thanks for the Review Jacob!

micha
ceo in Niederlande
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

improve photo presentation and the layout, make the data of my clients in my full control

Kommentare: i had some good experiances but also had troubles with not being able to go offline, not having full control over my data and the limited visuel settings for my proposals.

i like the whole idea of proposable and am right now almost not using it, but hope new features will be added soon so i can send out the slickest proposals and am able to control my data fully

the way pictures look. a lot of my pictures are squares ,but proposable all makes them rectangular, which cuts of a lot of the pictures in the most ugly way possible. It would be good to be able to get a few settings on this, eg per line of pictures and also be able to choose the set up of the grid (2x2 or 2x4). another thing i would like to see is a connection with google drive and be able to use data collected from google forms and be able to merge them in an invicible way into my proposals and (preferably) also use this for the customer data. If all my data would be in my control in the google cloud, it would make it more easy for me to use it offline or for other uses, like my invoicing.

Mateah
Strategist in USA

Proposable

I enjoy that you can tell when people with a specific link have viewed the proposal. I like that you can duplicate the proposal which makes it easier to make multiple updated versions.

The formatting can be off - when I try to download a PDF, it will sometimes just leave out half of the pricing and summary section. Sometimes it will have almost an entirely blank page, but there is more of the same section that continues on the next page.

Nicole
Web Strategist in USA

Review of Proposable

Kommentare: I've enjoyed working within proposable!

It is easy to use. I like the layout of creating a new proposal.

Having a different client-facing link. Sometimes if the proposal has not been viewed yet and I click on it myself or send to a colleague to click on it will tell me "X Client has opened it for the first time" when really it was someone within my company opening the proposal to review it for gaining feedback.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Our company has used this product for over 3 years and our satisfaction has fluctuated.

Kommentare: We are easily able to be on the same page as a client and have a written document of what was agreed upon to fall back on if there is ever any confusion.

I love how customizable it is and how easy it is to make it specific to each client. I love that you can make templates and utilize them with ease. After you finally make one the way you want it, it is nice to easily replicate it. I also really like the automated emails it sends out when the recipient opens the proposal, that is very nice! And easy to be notified when they accept the proposal.

There is a lot of formatting that you have to monkey with that I wish was more simple. Also, the "monthly" feature you can turn on does not total correctly, so I have sent inaccurate contracts to people before because it just adds the months total and not the yearly total. Which has caused many problems!!

Glenn
Principal in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The software does what it is supposed to do. It delivers a multi-media, online proposal.

Kommentare: The ROI is high; and, it separates us from our competitors.

It makes the person sending the proposal look very professional. It's an enterprise level product that can be used by an indivdual, small or mid size business. Being able to incorporate multi-media, like video, without bloating someone's inbox is a definite plus.

Being able to easily mass upload client contact information is not easy, Only one format will work; and, all fields must be filled in apparently, even if you don't have the information. Creating an itemized invoice within the proposal is not very easy; and, the font changes, even when the master settings have been set.

janeth
owner in USA

i enjoy the service i don't understand the templates and how to change some of the elements.

inexpensive and has basic elements I understand how to use. I enjoy that it's an online service I can send via email and the analytics of the viewing are helpful.

i can't seem to understand how to fully customize the proposals and make them more appealing on a design level. there are some bugs I run across when trying to change fonts and spacing, and centering. so I end up settling for a look I'm not excited about. I don't understand how to custom from the template, like the backsplash or graphics. it would be helpful it the platform was more user-friendly, like weebly the website builder, where you can just drag and drop elements with ease.

Josh
Account Executive in USA

Excellent and easy to use tool!

I love the constant updates in real time that it gives you. As a sales person, there are few things better than knowing a potential client is viewing your proposal. I love it!

The template options when creating a new proposal aren't the best, obviously every business is different and you can't create a template that will work for everyone, but I wish that it came with more prebuilt options for proposals.

Marc
Key Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proposable

It creates a clean and professional looking proposal. Creating templates and the ability to add on others makes it easy and quick.

The pricing configuration is inflexible and really doesn't make sense for our industry. It is also cumbersome to create. In order to correct and resend a new proposal, you have to cancel it and create a new one. Expiration dates can't be changed after it is sent.

Nathan
Da Boss in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Very convenient way to send proposals

Kommentare: Its really saving me a lot of time and effort and to get around the issue above I download a copy of the PDF to my computer. A small workaround which they may fix in due time

Proposable allows me to send lots if proposals easily and quickly as all my details are pre-stored and all I have to do it update the quality and the recieves name. Its great for sale-people who are seeing or speaking with many customers in a day.

Yes you can send proposals but once sent you can't open the proposal inside the software. Its a little frustrating.

Troy
Client Relations & Sales Specialist in Kanada

Great for creating unique proposals!

I love the ability to store templates and the entire library of line items I have been able to create!

Sometimes there is a little glitch where when I add a photo to an estimate area and save it, it does not save the photo. Repeating once saves it properly. Also, if you have a REALLY large "page" in proposal, it can get a little laggy.