AscendTMS Logistics Software Erfahrungen

Über AscendTMS Logistics Software

TMS ohne Gebühr, ohne Vertrag, ohne Einrichtung. Über 21.200 Nutzer*innen. Echtes Cloud-TMS. Das weltweit beliebte TMS. Herausragende Bewertung auf Capterra.

Erfahre mehr über AscendTMS Logistics Software

Clean and easy to use navigation on mobile device is easy as well.

No multi currency, no customs brokerage section, too many steps/options to choose for status of a shipment.

Bewertungen zu AscendTMS Logistics Software

4,9
4,9

AscendTMS Logistics Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 346 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AscendTMS Logistics Software bereits verwendet?

Tamara
Tamara
Property and Transportation Broker in USA

Great TMS

Kommentare: I just started my business a year ago at that time I was looking for the best TMS for a small start up company that would fit my needs and I have found Ascend TMS to fit my needs. Customer servie rep was very helpful assisting me with setting up branches.

Ascend is very user friendly and cost effective

The shipper directory could use an update

Thanks for the AMAZING review, Tamara. You ROCK!!! The AscendTMS Team

Bruce
COO in USA

Fantastic Support and a Great Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great so far, and I am sure that I will discover more things that I love as time goes on.

Ascend makes it easy to get a view of all of the loads and their status, and it is very customizable for each user. The integration with MCP, Truckstop, DAT, and Triumph really streamlines things and helps you manage your time. Also, if you do have an issue (usually you made a mistake), the support team is very responsive and friendly.

This is small, but I wish there was a quick-button to go from the load board to the accounting module in a load. Also, I wish I could import approved customers from Triumph to Ascend like we do carriers from MCP.

Shawn

Good For What You Pay

Kommentare: Overall the TMS allowed me to get up and running, but as we continue to grow, we've reached the point of needing to find a TMS that fits our needs. This is a great startup TMS, but realistically anyone who does over $1 - $2 mil in rev will outgrow the TMS fast.

This software allows you to get up and running fairly quickly, customer service is good when they are open and you can reach someone to talk with. They always seem to be doing updates which is a good thing I suppose.

Your always told their doing updates which is a good thing, there is never any type of notice when changes are made, what the changes are that are being made, and if you work on the weekend you can't reach anyone. Today particularly systems are down, been down for over an hour, can't reach a single person for support, help, and prevents you from doing your very basic freight functions. As a business owner, paying hourly employees, independent brokers can't help their clients and customers, this snowballed very quickly and go out of control. Would be nice if we knew what changes were done, when support tells you they will submit a change and get back to you when the change will be done that there was follow through, that you could get support when needed, and have help as the system can be clunky and super temperamental at first. Especially with being a premium user.

Antwort von InMotion Global

Hi Shawn - thanks for the review. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. In the last 5 years years we've been down for less than 44 minutes TOTAL. So, I don't think it was AscendTMS that was down, it was likely your Internet connection. Regarding size of our customers, our largest customer is a $9 billion distributor with 360 DC's and 3 separate logistics offices in North America. So, we can definitely support both the biggest logistics operations as well as the smallest operations like yours (hopefully you'll make it to $9 billion one day, too . We are glad you're using AscendTMS, Shawn. We'll keep adding more and more features - AND WE'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE HIGHEST RATED TMS SOFTWARE ON THE PLANET!!

Oleksandr
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience, glad we switched over to Ascend.

Kommentare: I have to say that I am obsessed with AscendTMS.
One-on-one training with Jayme was great, she went above and beyond. It is always a pleasure to work with professionals.

A web-based TMS is a treat to us. Lots of very useful features that make our life easier.

Integrated tracking could be improved. Not all drivers are willing to open a link on the go. Would be great if it tracked them automatically.

vor 4 Monaten

JUST AMAZING!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AscendTMS a great TMS for beginners and experts.

Kommentare: My experience with AscendTMS has been over 100% great.I enjoy working with the team, and enjoy using the TMs to manage our business.

That the customer support team is speedy in response, and extremely patient in teaching users how to use the product.

I would like a quickpost option to quickly post to multiple load boards at once.Everything else is great besides this.

vor 9 Monaten

AMAZING - SIMPLY AMAZING. Thank you!

Avery
Brokerage Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, better than any TMS out there and the most affordable.

Kommentare: I am able to do everything I need to do from one platform. It makes my job so much easier.

I love that EDI tenders are included. The price is great and you get so much value at a great price.

There is a learning curve but, the support staff are amazing and quickly helped me figure things out.

vor 7 Monaten

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Thank you!

Ryan
CEO in USA

Great Company!!!

Kommentare: I truly love the team and how commented they are to making sure the user base is being taken care of

I am overwhelmed by there commitment to helping users learn and use the software!

more plugins with LTL services would be a great in the future

vor 5 Monaten

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Kalley
Freight Broker in USA

Freight Broker

Kommentare: The Help from [sensitive content hidden]
, went above and beyond to help me setup. He was patient, kind and very friendly. I would tell everybody to get Ascend just for the customer service.

Customer Service! Easy to navigate low monthly cost

Nothing, wish I would have signed up sooner.

vor 3 Monaten

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Martha
President in USA

Easy to Use TMS

Support is knowledgeable and easily accessible during their hours.

There is some terminology that is odd to me.

vor 3 Monaten

BEST EVER!!!! AMAZING. Thank you!!!!

Laura
Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple program

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If I can't figure something out, all I have to do is ask Ascend and they get right back to me quickly. All of the customer service people I have spoken to have been very nice and helpful.

Ascend is pretty easy to use. Once you use it for a short period of time, it's pretty easy.

There is not really anything I don't like about the software.

letzten Monat

AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Tiffany
Co-Owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What we've been searching for

Kommentare: Easy setup, easy maneuvering through the features and tools. By far my best experience had been the customer service, their response time is quick and genuine in helping to resolve any issues

Ascend provides all the decision-making tools in one place to make finding loads and better rates more efficient. Integration with multiple Load boards, rate and fuel index displayed on dashboard.

Transfer of Loads and dispatches from previous TMS cannot be bulk uploaded without their development team doing it. Time consuming to enter each load individually, mistakenly started with wrong beginning Load number and development could not remove it. So Load numbers will not align with original records..... but it's a small matter

Antwort von InMotion Global

What an AMAZING review, Tiffany. Thanks from the ENTIRE AscendTMS team!

owner in USA

My experience with Ascend TMS logistics software

Kommentare: It's a great system, I especially like how it integrates with Quick books. Your customer service department is great. I would especially like to thank representative

Able to navigate through it easily. It has all the functions I require. Customer service is great. I would certainly like to bring to your attention that I could not be more pleased and satisfied with your representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I was having a few issues with my load posting with Nextload, and she immediately got in contact with representative@ Nextload, and between the two of them it was corrected in no time. She was keeping me updated as repairs were being done , to see if she could help me in any way until the issue was resolved . That really meant a lot to me , and to my business. Her customer service skills are beyond excellent !! She makes you feel very comfortable as she walks you through any issues you might be facing as a new or existing customer. She is very kind, and extremely patient !! She is without doubt a fantastic representative for your company. Her attention to detail and her professionalism shines through constantly, you don't find that very often these days ! It's obvious that not only does she know what she is doing, she does it with a wonderful attitude and disposition. She is very professional and informative, not to mention sweet and kind !! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I feel that it should come with at least one of the two big load boards like DAT or Truckstop . The list of manufacturers to approach for business is way outdated . 60% if businesses are no longer in business.

Antwort von InMotion Global

John - thanks for the most AMAZING review. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! The AscendTMS Team

Jarek
President in USA

AscendTMS

Kommentare: I and my employee are working in the different location in the US and Europe using Ascend TMS

All in one TMS cloud based platform - Load Board fully customized - Customer's Data - Carrier's Data - Drivers Data - Equipment Data - Carrier Tracking Software included - DAT and others Loading Boards integrated - Finance Section AP and AR with auto creating invoices - system emails - EDI integrated - Email and Live Support

No app for mobile use, but no problem to use browser to connect with server to work mobile remotely.

Antwort von InMotion Global

THANK YOU!!!! You are the best, Jarek!!! I'm so glad that we're making a real difference for you and your entire team! there! The AscendTMS Team.

Antonia
office manager in USA

So far great

Kommentare: so far really positive experience

load management, billing loads to triumph super easy thank you

looking forward getting ifta easier, ny hut, pay management with all deductions, prorating

Antwort von InMotion Global

Amazing review!!! Thank you so SO much, Antonia!! The AscendTMS Team.

Henry
Presidenet in USA

AscendTMS Products

Kommentare: It affords my brokerage to have a one stop database for all of my brokerage needs.

I like AscendTMS because the software flow is logical. It is rather easy to use after a few times in the system. I would certainly love for our Fleet coalition to utilize this system because it is easy to duplicate, easy to train others but i do wish the pricing was a bit more competitive.

The part that I was not in love with is when I had to add customers to the database. I think that portion along with adding drivers/ operators could be simplified.

letztes Jahr

AMAZING AMAZING. Thanks, Henry. Please submit a "feature request" (within your AscendTMS account) and we'll get the changes made to those screens you want (for free, of course!!!).

RICK
PRESIDENT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeds all of our expectations

Kommentare: Low Cost - High return on productivity for my staff.

EASE OF USE - ADDING CARRIERS, CUSTOMERS, USERS IS A STRAIGHTFORWARD PROCESS MOVING BETWEEN TASK IS SIMPLE AND EASY. THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DATA IS LINKED DIRECTL WITH QUICKBOOKS ON-LINE - SAVING DUPLICATE ENTRY WORK . System now has a Commissions option which will save even more time when dealing with our Sales Agents.

No real issues, we would like to see a little more ease in entering our carrier invoices into the system as we currently enter one and start over - system would be a little easier if it returned to you the original page you were on when a number of carrier invoices are being entered at one time. We also find not having ability to audit activities by users is an item that must be addressed.

Antwort von InMotion Global

Thank you, Rick, for the awesome review. You guys are amazing!! The AscendTMS Team

Brad
President/CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enhancing Continuity

Kommentare: Very responsive to any issue, excellent training videos and one on one training for items specific to our organization.

Efficiency of load entry, load search, user assignments, ability to customize reports

On the asset side, we would like a trailer tracking data base and a field in the reporting that would allow us to sort by load creation date. I believe both are being worked on. Would like system to integrate with "Trucker Cloud".

Antwort von InMotion Global

WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanks, Brad. You are AMAZING for writing this. Thanks so much! The AscendTMS Team!

Kim
President/owner in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for what I feel like was above and beyond service

I use Ascend daily and it has always met me needs while being easy to use.

I really have no complaints. I have not had any issues with Ascend. The thing that I find most helpful is the support team. There has not been a time that i have not had great service any time I have reached out.

vor 9 Monaten

WOW WOW WOW - SIMPLY AMAZING. THANK YOU.

Brandon
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

More load posting options

Very simple and user friendly. The ability to attach docs to the loads and retreive them is very easy

It needs more features when posting loads to the load board. Additional comments and commodity fields to populate DAT's comments and commodity fields. DAT requires constant refreshing or your post will get lost down the list if you don't manually login to DAT and refresh your posting, that should be a feature Ascend should auto refresh the posting every 15 minutes.

Antwort von InMotion Global

AMAZING!! Thank you, Brandon. The AscendTMS family!!!

Brenda
AP/AR in USA

5 Stars

Kommentare: Good so far

everything overall and the fact that there is a way to communicate with the CSR Dept

The only this for me is having to go into different pages to close an invoice and not being able to reprint a group of invoices at once.

vor 8 Monaten

WONDERFUL!!! What more can we say. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Transportation Analyst in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid product backed by good people

Kommentare: For the price we couldn't expect a better product. InMotion Global is highly responsive to our needs, has expanded the capabilities of AscendTMS significantly since we started using it, and continues to roll out new features regularly. AscendTMS is stable, reliable, affordable, and is working for us at our present level of need. We can't wait to see what new capabilities they roll out next.

The price is outstanding, particularly for the capabilities of the product.

AscendTMS doesn't yet rise to the level of a full-featured software package for a trucking operation...but it's getting closer every month. Given the cost and Software as a Service model we aren't really expecting all the bells and whistles of a high dollar package which resides on our own server.

Antwort von InMotion Global

Hi John. Thank you for the very kind review. You are right that we add new features every single week and month. Everything we add is ALWAYS free to subscribers. The AscendTMS Team

Joseph
Dispatch in USA

Awesome

User friendly - Easy to learn an navigate through each tab. Easy to correct errors Easy to find a particular tab or info you need to find in a timely manner Easy to upload documents I like the fact that frequently used info can be saved in the system and doesn't have to be retyped

Too many taps - I feel like all this could be put in one page... just scroll down Deleting attachments can be quite an undertaking - It should be a 1 click delete button Tab for inputting load info ie address, should be the same as the one we use for inputting the pick up and delivering times when adding a new load

Barry

A full service TMS

Kommentare: Overall, very satisfied with the TMS and will learn as I go with it. I would definetly reccommend this to anyone looking for a TMS for their brokerage.

Easy to use. Intergrations are very helpful. It covers every need I have for my business.

Learning the software can be daunting at first. There is just a lot that it does. But the training options are very helpful. Would like to see more intergration options for tracking and funding. The prerecorded training videos should be made more professionally, in my opinion. You can tell they were made in someone's kitchen or something with dogs barking, kids running around, and other interruptions. Also the way they spoke was either too fast, mumbled, or otherwise difficult to understand. They seemed to gloss over some things that would have been nice to see demonstrated.

vor 12 Monaten

WONDERFUL AND AMAZING. WHAT CAN I SAY - THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Lauren
Freight Broker in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You won't regret at least trying AscendTMS!

Kommentare: I really like this TMS system. I've tried out a few others and was very confused and they didn't seem to be quite as easy to use.

So far my favorite thing is that I can link my load boards so that posting loads is easy (DAT, Truckstop, 123Loadboard, CHRobinson, and more). I can also keep track of all my customers and any carriers that we have. I can upload documents to carriers profiles and keep track of accounting. This is all in one place!

I haven't found much that I don't like. The only struggle I have right now is that I would like to upload my blank BOL and rate cons. It doesn't seem to be saving them when I try to upload. This could just be user error.

Antwort von InMotion Global

AMAZING review, Lauren!!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH. The AscendTMS Team!

A/R Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great User Friendly Software!

Kommentare: Our brokers would sometimes change things after we had processed the load. Of course, we heard the it wasn't me! They now have an accountability feature which tells who changed what. Solved a lot of disagreements and problems.

Ease of use and functionality. Does everything it promises.

Can't think of a thing. They are constantly making improvements and they are responsive when you need anything extra.

Antwort von InMotion Global

Chris - thanks for your amazing review! You are the BEST. The AscendTMS Team.