4,3 /5
    4,4 /5
    3,9 /5

Über VideoPad

Ein voll funktionsfähiges Video-Bearbeitungs-Programm, um professionell aussehende Videos minutenschnell zu erstellen. Noch nie war Filme machen einfacher.

Erfahre mehr über VideoPad

Swapnil D.
Founder and Director
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Cost effective tool to edit, merge, split your videos with ease"

Kommentare: Very cost effective tool and easy to use for video preparations

Vorteile: Good feature of sound amplify. If you have recorded some video with low sound volume and want to amplify it then this tool has great feature to do it and it is very useful. I am able to amplify sound of videos with ease. It is easy to add subtitles to video. I am able to define videos targeted with subtitles shown in the video itself instead of SRT file

Nachteile: limitedsupport for animated videos or videos with special effects. Text to speed conversion is not 100% accurate and there would be errors in text generated from speech

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We offer free video tutorials that will allow you a deeper understanding of our basic features and tools including help with animated films. You can view those tutorials here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html#animation

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Supun S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"VideoPad - Simple Video Editor"

Kommentare: VideoPad is simple video editing software. This is not a professional video editor. But we can use this software to edit a simple video. Many transitions and video effects are included in VideoPad and we can use them to create a nice video as our wish. Both free version and paid version of VideoPad is available. If you are a beginner to video editing you can use free version and practice. We can make a good video using the free version also. VideoPad is a great tool for the beginners in video editing field and they can learn lot of things from this software because it is very simple to use.

Vorteile: VideoPad has a simple user interface and it is easy to use. NCH team has released two versions of this software. One version can be used for free. We can use the free version to try the software. This is a great opportunity for users because they can buy the software if they are satisfied with the features of the software. This software comes with many visual effects. I really like this software because of the simplicity. We do not need to follow any course to learn VideoPad. I learn it through using the software itself. This software supports many common video formats such as avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mp4, mov, vob etc. After finishing the edit we can directly burn it to a DVD or we can upload it to the YouTube through the software. No need to do the burning or uploading process separately.

Nachteile: We cannot output the video in mp4 format if we use the free version of the software. It is the major disadvantage of the free version. Because mp4 is the most common video format that supports most of the video players, this is a big drawback to VideoPad. But we can output mp4 video if we purchase the software. VideoPad is not suitable for professional video editors. Here we have only a limited amount of visual effects. VideoPad takes much time to render a video. Therefore we have to wait long time to get the final video output after editing the video.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Kim U.
Teaching
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"When it works - it's awesome"

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and learn. It's has fine possibilities as a editor.

Nachteile: When the company come with a new version ($40 one more time) the SAVE files starting to corrupt and the old version stops working and crashing. First time I thought of it as a coincidence, second time... Today I lost 20 hours of work and I guess my students just have to wait 20 hours for a new version and I have to go all nighter.

von NCH Software an 12.5.2020

Hello Kim,

We apologize for the frustrations this may have caused. When editing, did you experience an error message? Our Support Team would love to hear from you. They are always available to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Syed R.
Senior Data Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2020

"‘VideoPad is a dynamic and user-friendly tool’"

Kommentare: As I mentioned, I like to use Video Pad and this is more purposeful than similar priced produced. So, my overall experience with VideoPad is very good.

Vorteile: I am using VideoPad for a long time and I totally enjoy it when I work with it. Video editing became an interesting job for me. Because this tool allows you to choose a different video format. So that you can make the perfect videos for YouTube which increases the possibility of more view of the video. I would say this is a great advantage of using this tool. To edit 360 videos with VideoPad is super easy. I like to be creative with my videos and export those in a different format is a great option for me.

Nachteile: I wish if they could have more features and functions. Sometimes, I also observed to export different videos is a slow process. However, I think it’s a helpful tool and cost-effective.

von NCH Software an 21.9.2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. We wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart. -NCH Software Team

• Bewertet am 17.9.2020
Heidi H.
Writer
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2018

"Much More Functional Than Similar Priced Software"

Kommentare: I really like VideoPad. After struggling with other similar software I find it a huge relief to use their interface. When I create Intros, I go to other software to do that and bring it into VideoPad. But that's the only thing I create elsewhere. Much more robust and a lot easier to use than Wondershare Filmora.

Vorteile: I love that it's possible to create multiple video and audio tracks all layered. Wondershare Filmora does not allow this (!).
It's also possible to drag the tracks right and left on the timeline. Wondershare Filmora, for example, does not allow this either which makes it very challenging to do anything complex. So Videopad supports complex videos with many layers, which is what I always end up creating.
This software was the easiest video software for me to learn to use. The user interface is generally intuitive.
It has a lot of different kinds of transitions - definitely adequate for anything I plan to do
It has a lot of adjustment tools - ways to adjust the video color etc. - for the price.

Nachteile: It doesn't have as good intros as other software (Filmora Wondershare and Typito have way better intros)
Once a transition vanished from my video and even with emailing Help I couldn't ever future out a way to fix it. I had to do that part of the video in another program ultimately which was super inconvenient. But this is the only time that ever happened. Ever since transitions have always stayed.
The Help responses were slow and none of them helped. But at least people are there and do answer at least part of the time.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Jayla A.
Self Employed
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"App Is Amazing for Beginners!"

Kommentare: This app was helpful for YouTube videos until I had issues with rendering the video.
Back when I used it it reminded me of early 2000's movie makers. Not bad over all but just didn't work out for me.

Vorteile: I really enjoyed this app! Easy to use, Free no water marks, easy to use. When you have the feature to render it comes out in ok quality. I love the most that its free and easy to use. I'm not the hugest fan of this app but I would recommend it for school projects or quick slide shows. The app si very useful for starters.

Nachteile: The program doesn't render videos after a while, less features than I hoped to have like in the transition effects.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Santiago A.
independiente
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"It's worth every dollar"

Kommentare: Easy to use, this program allows you to open almost any audio and video extension in the market. You can use its free version but it convinces you a lot, but it pays to pay a license for a work tool as good as this one. Others in the market worry about great visual details in the interface, but NCH reaches a balance that does not suffer your computer working or your patience.

Vorteile: What I like most is the simplicity that it offers to work with any video and audio. They offer you a platform of multiple resources for your video project. I have used it with complete satisfaction. Its use is not complicated, if you are looking for a good option and do not want to spend much this software is perfect with you. It is not as expensive as other options in the market, and it offers you, export in formats that others do not. I am very satisfied.

Nachteile: They should improve the details of the user interface, not bad, but it can be better. I like that it does not demand so many resources from the teams.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Crystal Y.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2020

"Almost lost me, got me back"

Kommentare: Overall I use this to create testimonial videos. I like that it is affordable with tons of features, and most of all, when I was having issues with the last upgrade, customer service fixed it for me in under 10 minutes. I thought it wouldn't be worth the hassle and was considering buying another kind of software, but it was so easy to fix the issue.

Vorteile: I'm a novice, but I like that after a bit of learning, I could use it creatively with more options than I really needed

Nachteile: I feel like it is more on me as a novice user, but it take a long time to edit video!

von NCH Software an 28.8.2020

Hi there, Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review. We are glad that you are happy with VideoPad. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we will continue to make improvements on our next releases based on your recommendations. -NCH Software Team

• Bewertet am 20.8.2020
Jacqueline M.
Asistente
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"With VideoPad i can edit videos easily and they look great."

Kommentare: I'm learning a lot about the video editing

Vorteile: This is a super cool tool, because it is easy to use, which makes it ideal for beginning editors like me, but also has a number of options for the editions look professional. It is ideal for editing home videos, it is also ideal to upload videos to social networks directly.

Nachteile: The free version does not have the ability to export socially if it has the paid version, so if you want to test how you can publish your videos directly on social networks you have to buy the paid version.

von NCH Software an 13.12.2019

Hello there,

We are very sorry to hear you had this experience with our software.Some functions in our app do require an upgrade to the full version, however many features are completely free forever. We appreciate your feedback, our support team is always available if you have any further issues or concerns here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Missaka G.
sound engineer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"VideoPad video edit Review software"

Kommentare: I am a Sound engineer.mostly i create a flute covers track while my free time .after compose it ,i want create a video for my Flute cover.then i mostly use this software for create my video.i can edit it easily.and export it of specific format.

Vorteile: Mostly i like this software,It is most user friendly,It can edit our video with basic editing tools easily.It can create photo slideshow, support mostly popular video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, MPG/MPEG, WMV, etc.and It can edit audios use basic editing tools.(Trim the length, change audio pitch, adjust volume)

Nachteile: Some time i met export problems and import problems.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"An economic alternative to iMovie"

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend and has recommended this software to a lot of people, friends and family , to be specific, at least 8 people use this software because of me. I have made video gifts for the loved ones , and that too at very short notice period, takes less than half hour to make incredible birthday video gifts ,all for non-profit purpose, only thing i gained is love and respect of family and friends.

Vorteile: I absolutely adore this software, i have several reasons for that , it is also the first video editing software i used. I have been using this software from last 6 years now, and for 5 years it remained my primary video editing software. I downloaded it in 2012 because all other software were asking for money (and i am not rich, from a developing country), and this one was free so i downloaded it and the first thing i noticed is the ease of use, i was literally able to do the required tasks without any prior experience or even the tutorials, its so easy to use.
2nd thing i like the the precision it offers when you have to stop or cut at a particular instant, it really allows you to do that and mix several clips.
3rd feature i use the most is clip speed, i make several kitchen videos in which quick action is required and the customization of variable speed, allows me to make videos more presentable and rich.
4th feature i use is text to speech, i use it in my videos, it helps me keep my identity anonymous and get my message across the somewhat dangerous political spectrum in my country.
5th feature that i love a lot is i can export videos in 720p .mp4 format easily,
6th feature that i learned only this year is using green screen, yes it allows you to change your background image/video and this really amazed my friends a lot. I have made birthday video gifts, cooking videos, edited movies for myself, made short video clips, edited music, its a complete package.

Nachteile: there really aren't many cons, except one or two , you'll have to really go nitpicking for them to showup
first and biggest one is the speed, the time it takes to load a video is less but processing the video takes eons of time, especially if its in HD or full HD. The main reason i shifted from videopad, is the processing speed, be it exporting a HD video or processing it for slow or fast motion, it takes a lot of time while other software does that, atleast the processing part, in split seconds.
the second one is lack of beautiful fonts on text slides, they are just plain boring or uninteresting, I have to go to extra lengths to create slides in powerpoint and then use those screenshot images in video, to avoid the built in text slide in software.
third and final one is the ease of using it fades away in video effect, every time i had to go under the tab video effect, like picture in picture or green screen, first i had to take a video tutorial and then the shifting of images was also not as easy as the rest of software is. you have to consider a lot of parameters.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Film Maker
Kino & Film, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"A must have for editing any video"

Kommentare: VideoPad helps in day to day video editing needs. Its quick, extremely easy to learn, yet robust and immensely powerful in what it does. VideoPad is an extremely stable software. It is a must have for those who want to edit their videos without diving deep into technicalities of video editing.

Vorteile: The best thing about VideoPad is that anybody can edit a video with this software right out of the box. VideoPad is so easy and intuitive to use and the learning curve is almost nil. So if you want to edit video in the blink of an eye, then this is the software. Plus it has several handy tools to edit your video like a pro.

Nachteile: All though one can edit videos of any sort with this program but VideoPad is not intended for movie making, thus lacks a lot of features that one would expect from a professional film editing software. So if anyone is looking for a software to edit films or movies then this is not the option.

von NCH Software an 26.12.2019

Hello there, thank you for your feedback.

In our efforts to enhance our products, are there any specific features you would like our team to add in future versions?: Kindly share your suggestions directly with our Development Team here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Michael ugo A.
Visual producer
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Video Pad"

Kommentare: The overall view of Video Pad is completely satisfactory, very simple , affordable but delivers high quality audio visual output.

Vorteile: It is very simple but very effective to use with a high quality HD Audio / Video output. Also, the video and audio channel offers multiple layers, enabling video editor to add different visuals and adjust differs audios. It comes with additional audio wave pad mixer enabling a perfect audio transitions and videos transitions cuts .

Nachteile: I consider they should work on improving the 3D effects because some of the effects are little outdated.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we thank all of our user's feedback. Kindly suggest any tools or effects you think can enhance our program here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Social Media Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"It gets the job done, with lots of bells and whistles"

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to export video in different formats from VideoPad. I also like how easy it is to pull clips from larger videos. I use it weekly to pull clips from long-form videos to create more bite-sized content for use on social. It was also very easy to train other users to do the same task.

Nachteile: The interface is a little basic looking. It reminds me of the old winamp. The features and functionality are huge, but the UI skin looks dated. This doesn't really bother me though, as I don't need shiny distractions when I'm trying to get some basic tasks done!

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Alberto M.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2017

"Interesting but something to improve"

Kommentare: Possibilities to import ififerent format of files

Vorteile: A full set of features to edit, cut, merge etc. videos; intuitive and with a fairly comprehensive set of possibilities.

Nachteile: Registering and paying process cumbersome; moreover, I could not port my licence to the new PC when I changed my old one.

von NCH Software an 10.12.2019

Hi Alberto,

Our Registration Support Team will be happy to re-send your registration code and installation file to the software you previously purchased. You can contact our Registration Support Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html You can find need further assitance on how to register your products here: https://www.nch.com.au/kb/10053.html

• Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Ben A.
IT Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"Perfect easy to use software"

Kommentare: Great, I needed something to be able to finish off editing a video and this was the perfect option. Likely to buy premuim version

Vorteile: Being completely free its the perfect option to be able to do video editing, paid versions with watermarks immediately push people away from the software however videopad does not have that problem

Nachteile: UI may seem a bit outdated to some so could do with some redesigning however it has all the functionality you need

von NCH Software an 23.12.2019

Hello Ben,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback, If you would like you can suggest any tools or effects that might make our UI better. Kindly suggest your ideas here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

-NHC Software Team

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Gonzalo B.
Web Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2019

"Lighter than others but as powerful"

Kommentare: Great for homemade movies and a bit more, quite robust for its simplicity I would recommend it for everyone that need a cost-effective, simple and easy to use with a not so steep learning curve. Recommended.

Vorteile: VideoPad has been my choice to cut, quickly edit and create simple, home-made films for over a year now. I love how simple is the interface, it reminds me a bit to the good old MovieMaker but way more feature-rich and able to cope with something more than a few pictures and text. I love that I can layout my videos on layers, something that the big players on the market have (being the heaviest and most expensive) but the simplest don't.
As soon as I opened VideoPad I was welcomed with a nice and simple hybrid: easy to use but yet powerful enough to have layers, speed adjust and export into multiple formats easily.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike, what I do remember is that even if I got the non-commercial license it keeps asking me to verify I am using it for non-profit only.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2019
George stuart A.
Financial Adviser
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2020

"Video manipyoulation"

Kommentare: Fantastic Software which will allow you to generate video and associated audio, whether that be narration or music. Transition effects between clips, subtitle, captioning. It is a very capable software. Try the free trial and more than likley you will pick up the full version

Vorteile: Relatively easy to get into and use without referring to much to the online guide. Very intuitive software. allows easy manipulation of video and sound

Nachteile: Because of all the features the main work screen can seem a little daunting at first. But dont let that put you off. Refer to the online manual and you will be able to achieve very professional results

• Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Yanelly A.
Animadora
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2018

"VideoPad is a software to edit videos for those users who are new to the subject."

Vorteile: The world of video editing is not an easy subject to manage, so it is necessary to have software that not only allows a great job, but also is easy to use and adapts to the little experience of the beginners. in this matter, allowing us to explore more about the edition of videos and be able to evolve and then manipulate more complex programs, that is the great advantage of VideoPad.

Nachteile: VideoPad offers good alternatives for editing videos because it has several tools that facilitate work, thus achieving a great job. However, for those who are looking for an even more professional editing job, VideoPad may fall short, despite this, I recommend 100%, particularly it has worked brilliantly and I have achieved great results.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Osanda G.
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2018

"Simple video editing software"

Vorteile: I think this is the most simple video editing software I ever had used.
-This is very easy to use
-This is very user-friendly
using Videopad for beginners, You do not need to be professional video editors. You can start from using the simple tools what ever you want. And finally you can see a better video without any problems.

Nachteile: This is not excellent for professional video editors. Because videopad has limited functions and tools.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Katie K.
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2019

"Steep learning curve"

Vorteile: the final product looks as good as you make it

Nachteile: Steep learning curve if you're new to editing. Sound problems

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback. We offer free video tutorial on VideoPad's basic tools and effects that can help ease your learning curve. You can find those here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html

If you have any questions, our Support Team is always ready to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad

• Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Bloger
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"My own view"

Kommentare: I am using it to create videos for my YouTube channel, mostly creative common videos. I use it to edit the videos to my desired choice before I upload it to my YouTube channel. So far so good, it has really being helpful and useful to me in so many ways.

Vorteile: I Like the aspect of it allowing users to join multiple videos together, e.g two or more videos.

Nachteile: It's not easy saving edited video in mp4 format.

von NCH Software an 26.12.2019

Hello there, thank you for contacting us.
We offer free video tutorials that will show you how to perform VideoPad's tasks including saving your videos to an MP4 format. You can find these here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html#mp4
If you have any further questions or concerns, our Support team will be more than happy to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Harry J.
marketing manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"A bit tough to use but fantastic otherwise"

Vorteile: VideoPad is one of the best softwares out there for editing videos. I've been just so pleased with their editing and cropping tools. They're incredibly precise and easy to use.

Nachteile: I don't really like the user interface all that much. It bothers me from time to time as it is just too cluttered.

Hello Harry,

We appreciate your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we would like your feedback. Kindly suggest any suggestions you may have directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Savannah M.
Podcast Editor
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Good Video Editor to Get You Started"

Vorteile: I used this video software to begin editing YouTube content and it worked pretty well. Even the free trial for noncommercial purposes gave me a lot of options and was not too hard to use.

Nachteile: My only problem with software like this is that when you do not know all of the more in-depth features, you can't use the software to the best of its capabilities. If you spend time with it, you can definitely use all of the more advanced features, but otherwise, it probably will be hard for anyone to just pick up and use.

Hello Savannah,

Thank you for your interest in NCH Software. We offer free video tutorials that display a handful of VideoPad's tools and features. You can check those out here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html#interface
If you have any further questions, our Support Team is always ready to help here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad
NCH Software Team

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Grato P.
Programador
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Is a very easy to use, practical and functional editor"

Vorteile: With videoPad you do not need to be a professional in editing, it is practical, functional and intuitive. I not only use it to edit video, I can also edit an audio file and change its format

Nachteile: It is an excellent editor but with basic and limited functionalities. If what you want is to do simple jobs, it is a great option

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018