Über VideoPad

Ein voll funktionsfähiges Video-Bearbeitungs-Programm, um professionell aussehende Videos minutenschnell zu erstellen. Noch nie war Filme machen einfacher.

Erfahre mehr über VideoPad

Bewertungen zu VideoPad

3,9

VideoPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 172 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VideoPad bereits verwendet?

Joe
Joe
Content Creator in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VideoPad Makes Editing Easy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started with the free version, but because VideoPad could do everything from resizing to greenscreen to HD processing, I purchased the paid version and cannot live without it. Using VideoPad has given me the opportunity to make high quality and viral videos that got me recognized around the world.

The simplicity of editing literally any video at the highest quality.

Nothing. This is the best video software available in my opinion.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Endless possibilities in a simple tool

Kommentare: I cannot get enough of this simple and inexpensive tool. I will keep recommending it even when asleep.

There is a lot good to say about VideoPad. I cannot count how many times I have recommended it for various reasons. It is simple, intuitive, easy to instal and not PC resource hungry. I could write endlessly about its UI, Effects, integration with NCH suite softwares such as WavePad, MixPad and so on. However, my most used feature has been SUBTITLES. VideoPad makes importing, editing and exporting subtitles very easy. It supports the SSA, SRT and VVT files. I have always been able to create new subtitles for translation purposes very easily. The subtitles can be adjusted for specific durations, background and text fonts. Each subtitle can be edited and one can playback and check how they appear till happy with the result.

The subtitles auto generate is wanting. It often generates a lot of errors which are not worth spending time to correct and it is better to just create a new file from scratch. I think the problem is the Microsoft speech recognizer. May be if VideoPad would allow another speech engine like google things would be better.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't Recommend. Read the Fine Print. It is *really* a 6 mos subscription.

Kommentare: We were able to quickly catch on but discovered the quality of videos we produced were very low quality.

Was able to learn quickly and sort out features.

Purchase is valid and updated for 6 mos. After 6 mos, updates will be applied and your "license" code will be invalid. You can re-install your purchase version IF you kept your original download. License codes are not transferable between multiple computers that you own or if you get a new computer. Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi, For this issue: "Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting." It would be best answered by our technical support team. Please contact them here - - https://www.nch.com.au/support.html Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bryan John
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

your bestfriend in video editing

Kommentare: super satisfied with Videopad. Until this day, I still use it to make my Youtube contents.

I started my Youtube channel and I have no idea how to edit videos, but I learned quickly using Videopad. Its so easy to use and its a breeze to navigate and edit videos. This is my go-to video editing tool until now

I couldnt think of any negative about Videopad. It helped me alot on my career and will be forever greatful to it.

Jaume
Administrativo in Spanien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Marketing

Kommentare: In general terms, recomended, if you are a small company or self entrepreneur this is perfect for youIf you need something specific maybe you'll have to find other video-editor

Capability to edit videos in 360-degree format, allowing users to create immersive content and virtual reality experiences.We use it to create marketing videos for our locals, is easy to use it, good quality and fast

The free version is somehow limited, but is expected, the final version is awesome and has everything that you could need

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VideoPad Breakdown

Kommentare: I can make quick music videos with it. My niece has been nagging me to show her how to get into video editing for her YouTube channel and she feels as though this is the software that she is most comfortable with.

I can edit videos in 3D which brings a new dynamic to your project if you're not used to that. I also found the video stabilization function to be of utmost importance and I'm sure a lot of you aspiring video editors out there will feel the same way too.

The green screen effect was not as easy to find as I would have wanted it to be. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the software was capable of that until I stumbled upon it while randomly pressing buttons. So all in all I would like for that feature to be made obvious and easier to set up.

Taara
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

NCH VideoPad: A good video editor for the non-video editor

Kommentare: Overall, my love for editing videos is about a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale, but VideoPad makes this somewhat tedious task into an easy, fairly swift process. The interface was easy to learn, so I feel like I am always getting better at it, and even after 2+ years of using it, feel I have mastered many aspects. So although editing videos is still not my favorite thing to do, editing them on VideoPad is a solid 8 out of 10. If you are just dipping your toes into video editing, and are not yet ready to shell out the big bucks for more professional software, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with VideoPad, it is well worth the money.

The number one thing I like about VideoPad is I was able to learn to use it! I am not a person who is particularly intrigued by video editing, but instead it is an obligation within my job to do so. That said, I have found VideoPad fairly intuitive to use. It does not feel as overwhelming as DaVinci Resolve which I ahd an oppotrunity to try out, or Adobe Premiere. I just need to get videos edited and made for youTube, I don't want to make it my hobby, and VideoPad does just that without a lot of fuss. It has a very nice selection of transistions, filters, text objects, and I like the interface very much.

The least thing I like about VideoPad is it does not seem to be heavily updated anymore, only maintained. Because of that, I feel like it is lagging in what other video editors offer that are more current. However, that being said, I have not needed anything else other than what is offered in the program (they do support VirtualDub Plugins). So I guess my worry is it may become an out-dated software, which would be a shame because it really works well and I enjoy using it.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

VideoPad - Simple Video Editor

Kommentare: VideoPad is simple video editing software. This is not a professional video editor. But we can use this software to edit a simple video. Many transitions and video effects are included in VideoPad and we can use them to create a nice video as our wish. Both free version and paid version of VideoPad is available. If you are a beginner to video editing you can use free version and practice. We can make a good video using the free version also. VideoPad is a great tool for the beginners in video editing field and they can learn lot of things from this software because it is very simple to use.

VideoPad has a simple user interface and it is easy to use. NCH team has released two versions of this software. One version can be used for free. We can use the free version to try the software. This is a great opportunity for users because they can buy the software if they are satisfied with the features of the software. This software comes with many visual effects. I really like this software because of the simplicity. We do not need to follow any course to learn VideoPad. I learn it through using the software itself. This software supports many common video formats such as avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mp4, mov, vob etc. After finishing the edit we can directly burn it to a DVD or we can upload it to the YouTube through the software. No need to do the burning or uploading process separately.

We cannot output the video in mp4 format if we use the free version of the software. It is the major disadvantage of the free version. Because mp4 is the most common video format that supports most of the video players, this is a big drawback to VideoPad. But we can output mp4 video if we purchase the software. VideoPad is not suitable for professional video editors. Here we have only a limited amount of visual effects. VideoPad takes much time to render a video. Therefore we have to wait long time to get the final video output after editing the video.

Jim Paul
Jim Paul
Classroom Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VideoPad for Easy and Convenient Video Editing

Kommentare: I would give this software 3.5 out out of 5 stars because despite its basic features, it still stands out as a convenient tool that doesn't require much effort learning its buttons. The interface is so user-friendly and is a top-of-the-line application among video-editing tools. It's not that pricey, that's why anyone can just afford it. And if you're lucky, you might be able to buy a premium version at a discounted price. For a classroom teacher like me, I don't need high-end software other than a basic video-editing app like this. It works best for me because I'm able to accomplish much (creating video lessons for my classes) with less effort. It's super time-saver! Quality videos created with efficiency-- all thanks to VideoPad!

I like the easy-to-use features of VideoPad software because I find them convenient for newbies like me. In fact, it didn't take long for me to get the hang of the buttons because they are just plain and simple. The app is classic and is super user-friendly! Also, there is pretty much a wide array of downloadables to choose from ranging from background templates, audios, transitions to font styles, stickers, and other effects. I also love the fact that the software allows users to update its system once in a while until a certain period of time where the user must purchase it again. By the way, I did avail the product at a discounted price, which makes this software really amazing.

For all the good things the VideoPad software has, unfortunately, it also comes with some disadvantages, one of which is its limitations when it comes to its effects and other elements. The functions of the tools are just plain basic, that if in case one wonders going technical or advanced in its video presentation, this application is not the one I would recommend. However, I could suggest that for optimum utilization, this can just be used as an easy-to-use software to complement other products out in the market, because this app also has other features that some tools don't have.

Rosanna
Rosanna
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really simple and amazing

VideoPad is perfect when it comes to make a video, or just an edit. It has a lot of options and it's really simple to use. Personally, I loved how much I could do on my new videos without having to see the software crashing, so I consider it a big plus. Differently to other softwares, it seems to be working really well.

I think that adding a few more quick effects would help a lot, but that aside, the software is really valid.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An economic alternative to iMovie

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend and has recommended this software to a lot of people, friends and family , to be specific, at least 8 people use this software because of me. I have made video gifts for the loved ones , and that too at very short notice period, takes less than half hour to make incredible birthday video gifts ,all for non-profit purpose, only thing i gained is love and respect of family and friends.

I absolutely adore this software, i have several reasons for that , it is also the first video editing software i used. I have been using this software from last 6 years now, and for 5 years it remained my primary video editing software. I downloaded it in 2012 because all other software were asking for money (and i am not rich, from a developing country), and this one was free so i downloaded it and the first thing i noticed is the ease of use, i was literally able to do the required tasks without any prior experience or even the tutorials, its so easy to use. 2nd thing i like the the precision it offers when you have to stop or cut at a particular instant, it really allows you to do that and mix several clips. 3rd feature i use the most is clip speed, i make several kitchen videos in which quick action is required and the customization of variable speed, allows me to make videos more presentable and rich. 4th feature i use is text to speech, i use it in my videos, it helps me keep my identity anonymous and get my message across the somewhat dangerous political spectrum in my country. 5th feature that i love a lot is i can export videos in 720p .mp4 format easily, 6th feature that i learned only this year is using green screen, yes it allows you to change your background image/video and this really amazed my friends a lot. I have made birthday video gifts, cooking videos, edited movies for myself, made short video clips, edited music, its a complete package.

there really aren't many cons, except one or two , you'll have to really go nitpicking for them to showup first and biggest one is the speed, the time it takes to load a video is less but processing the video takes eons of time, especially if its in HD or full HD. The main reason i shifted from videopad, is the processing speed, be it exporting a HD video or processing it for slow or fast motion, it takes a lot of time while other software does that, atleast the processing part, in split seconds. the second one is lack of beautiful fonts on text slides, they are just plain boring or uninteresting, I have to go to extra lengths to create slides in powerpoint and then use those screenshot images in video, to avoid the built in text slide in software. third and final one is the ease of using it fades away in video effect, every time i had to go under the tab video effect, like picture in picture or green screen, first i had to take a video tutorial and then the shifting of images was also not as easy as the rest of software is. you have to consider a lot of parameters.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and loaded!

Kommentare: It is very simple and loaded with a lot of good features and a great video creation and editing tool at any skill level

One does not need a lot of time to get started with VideoPad. Primarily, this software is presented with proof as a very easy and well-organized software for both creating and editing videos. From the start, importing images, videos and texts is easy and in an organized manner into respective bins. Mostly I am working with VideoPad for YouTube Videos and one of its best features is the ability to clip preview the audio file on its own. With this feature I am able to assign a fade in from the start of the audio file to the cursor position or from the cursor position to the end of the file for a fade out. Editing The audio file is very intuitive as well. I often will unlink the file from the video, save it as a separate file and edit it in WavePad and finally bring it back to VideoPad and replace the original file.

I would have liked VideoPad to have a scrubbing feature on the preview as this would help dial specific positions both for audio and video editing.

Sarah nabih
lecturer in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My own experience with creating my you-tube content through videopad.

Kommentare: Overall, I had a very positive experience about using the software, I would choose it any day I need to do anything related to video editing (in specific) in a quick easy especially on a laptop / computer with limited capabilities (as it is a light one).

There are many pros for this software, but based on my personal experience, I believe the most important part that needs to be highlighted and celebrated is that the software is completely a light one on your computers in comparison to other software ( It runs smoothly and easily). The rendering process happens easily and quickly, without burning out rams or block using of other software at the same time.

If there is something that needs improvement, is maybe making the interface more user friendly, less complicated as sometimes I consume time searching for the things I need to do , that's why I prefer using it in video editing more than video creation.

Charles
consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Fit my purposes perfectly. Not too high end or ridiculous learning curve, my 1st video in 10 minute

I wasn't looking for an extreme high end video production platform with endless hours of instructions for features I'll probably never use. Just wanted something that was basic but high enough quality for youtube and presentations, straightforward, easy and intuitive to use. VideoPad seems to fit that purpose perfectly. Already have the NCH WavePad and MixPad audio recording & mixing platforms, so was familiar with interface, and wanted to as easily as possible merge my video and audio files together, quick and easy. Very reasonably priced for what it is. Haven't tried the tech support yet, but haven't had a need to.

Pros: Very easy and intuitive interface. Without even reading any instructions, just started right in with an 8 minute long AVI video file, and a WAV audio file. In less than 10 minutes, had this edited together and posted up to YouTube. Cons: At the moment, there might be some hidden cons in there, but at least for my basic purposes, have had no troubles yet.

Marcos
Marcos
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice video editing tool for publishing videos to social media

We tested this editing tool in the office and we were satisfied. It is a simple editor, which makes it easy to learn and use. You can edit many types and formats and especially export in about 15 different formats. It is particularly useful for social networks because of the different export settings that it has for networks, as well as very modern and attractive transitions and effects. It really has all the features of a basic program, but also includes advanced features such as some 3D editing, 360º video, masking and closed captions.

There are few things not to like ... I would have to say that the user interface is not very cute or attractive, although it works ... We would also like to see more possibilities in editing and mixing sound.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Marcos, Thank you for your feedback. Our latest interface features a dark mode feature. We would like to hear your feedback on it. You can download the latest version of VideoPad here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html We look forward to hearing from you -NCH Software Team

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

This program is not for professionals, but for anyone who wants to make a quick video.

Kommentare: There were some problems with the latest updates, but by talking to support, he resolved them in the shortest time.In the end, I want to confirm that this program is not for professionalsIt is public for anyone who wants to create a quick videoBut for those who work in the field of video editing, it is not a strong competitor to the latest programs that are in the lead.

For anyone who wants to make a fast video full of transitions between each clip and the other, this program will be very useful to you.Also among the good things about the program is that you can work on a template with ease.Many are looking for is that there is no watermark on the video when it comes out.

This program lacks a friendly interface, and whoever opens it for the first time will feel that it is somewhat difficult, although it puts a map for you to show you how the program works, I feel that it will remain difficult for many who use it for the first time. The interface is full of icons, buttons, and a lot of switches. It is uncomfortable to the eye and makes you feel lost in the midst of all these influences and commands. It takes a lot of time to render your final video, and this is one of the biggest drawbacks.

Michael Ugo
Visual producer in Kroatien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video Pad

Kommentare: The overall view of Video Pad is completely satisfactory, very simple , affordable but delivers high quality audio visual output.

It is very simple but very effective to use with a high quality HD Audio / Video output. Also, the video and audio channel offers multiple layers, enabling video editor to add different visuals and adjust differs audios. It comes with additional audio wave pad mixer enabling a perfect audio transitions and videos transitions cuts .

I consider they should work on improving the 3D effects because some of the effects are little outdated.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we thank all of our user's feedback. Kindly suggest any tools or effects you think can enhance our program here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Forschung, Selbstständig

Sneaky "free" version

Kommentare: To make a simple lecture video, this is not the solution.

Loads clips easily and exports easily (only once)

Sneaky way by not telling you that the free version can export only once. On my 2nd try I spent an elaborate time to fix all the overlay text and timings, and then suddenly all work is wasted because now to save your video is not part of it anymore! Left me fuming! Why don't they tell you that upfront? I had to pay $99 because I used more than 1 audio track. "only today" they gave me a slight discount on the $99 price. Don't think you can get it on any other date for a discount. Audio editing very limited and cumbersome. You can't even increase a selected part of the track's volume!! Volume applies to the whole track.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi there, We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a trial version of many of our programs so that you can try out the program prior to purchasing. The trial versions will eventually expire. A trial version can be registered after purchasing in order to unlock to the full version of the software. We also offer free versions of many of our programs for non-commercial home use. The free versions include basic features and will not expire. You may download the free version here: https://www.nch.com.au/software/free-downloads.html?software=videopad

George Stuart
Financial Adviser in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video manipyoulation

Kommentare: Fantastic Software which will allow you to generate video and associated audio, whether that be narration or music. Transition effects between clips, subtitle, captioning. It is a very capable software. Try the free trial and more than likley you will pick up the full version

Relatively easy to get into and use without referring to much to the online guide. Very intuitive software. allows easy manipulation of video and sound

Because of all the features the main work screen can seem a little daunting at first. But dont let that put you off. Refer to the online manual and you will be able to achieve very professional results

Yanelly
Yanelly
Animadora in USA

VideoPad is a software to edit videos for those users who are new to the subject.

The world of video editing is not an easy subject to manage, so it is necessary to have software that not only allows a great job, but also is easy to use and adapts to the little experience of the beginners. in this matter, allowing us to explore more about the edition of videos and be able to evolve and then manipulate more complex programs, that is the great advantage of VideoPad.

VideoPad offers good alternatives for editing videos because it has several tools that facilitate work, thus achieving a great job. However, for those who are looking for an even more professional editing job, VideoPad may fall short, despite this, I recommend 100%, particularly it has worked brilliantly and I have achieved great results.

Timothy
Plumbing Service Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Self-Taught!

Kommentare: It is a great product! With no experience I was able to begin editing and then creating videos that are very clean and professional in the workplace!

There are so many possibilities depending on how much effort you are willing to expend in learning the features.

The text scrolling and some of the integrated audio features are a little clunky to use.

Harry
marketing manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit tough to use but fantastic otherwise

VideoPad is one of the best softwares out there for editing videos. I've been just so pleased with their editing and cropping tools. They're incredibly precise and easy to use.

I don't really like the user interface all that much. It bothers me from time to time as it is just too cluttered.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Harry, We appreciate your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we would like your feedback. Kindly suggest any suggestions you may have directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Grato
Grato
Programador in Frankreich

Is a very easy to use, practical and functional editor

With videoPad you do not need to be a professional in editing, it is practical, functional and intuitive. I not only use it to edit video, I can also edit an audio file and change its format

It is an excellent editor but with basic and limited functionalities. If what you want is to do simple jobs, it is a great option

Benjamin
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Replacement for Windows Moviemaker

If you liked the simplicity of Windows movie maker, then you're going to like this software. For users who grew accustomed to the windows version, this will be easy to use.

Like Windows Movie Maker had it's drawbacks, so does this software. The sometimes frustrating nature of navigating clips and the lack of some advanced features make this not the choice for advanced users.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Benjamin, In our efforts to better our products, Is there anything, in particular, we could improve? We would greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking to improve. You can share your suggestions directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Maria
Maria
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use. You do not need to be a professional

I can easily locate the video scenes in the editions I do and all the effects offered by the editor, all thanks to the good distribution of its graphic board.

It is a somewhat limited program. If you want to make simple editions, this program is correct.