Über VideoPad

Ein voll funktionsfähiges Video-Bearbeitungs-Programm, um professionell aussehende Videos minutenschnell zu erstellen. Noch nie war Filme machen einfacher.

Erfahre mehr über VideoPad

Here we have only a limited amount of visual effects. VideoPad takes much time to render a video.

Bewertungen zu VideoPad

3,9

VideoPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VideoPad bereits verwendet?

Elena
Elena
Teacher in Bulgarien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Home studio with VideoPad

Kommentare: It is a video editor functioning across multiple platforms and used for creating high-quality videos. The software is appropriate for both start-ups and experienced users in the field. It will facilitate you through the entire process- from selecting files to exporting your videos. You might use different formats (.3GP, AVI, WMV), or the most popular one- MP4. You may edit the files on your PC, YouTube channel, Vimeo, or choose another location, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Also, you can create DVDs and 3D video files or adapt the clips to a specific phone/tablet.

The interface is intuitive. All the main tools are at the top of the screen, grouped in 7 tabs with large icons. The starting point is the Media Library, where you drag your files (Video/Audio/Images). You can record a video, audio, narration, voiceover; then add visual or sound effects, soundtracks, texts and subtitles. The Suite tab provides various options (graphic animation, image slide show, file conversion). You might even compose your own music to the video (the Crescendo icon). The most impactful feature is the timeline where video and audio tracks snap together. After dragging the file from the Media Bin, they appear on it automatically, and you can work on them with ease.

It might require time to explore all the features of the product. Putting it into practice will be easier for users having experience with making videos or prior knowledge in acoustics to process the audios. Otherwise, you can use the Quick Start Guide and Video Tutorials to get familiar with the software functionality. They are free and workable; only the phone support is paid.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Endless possibilities in a simple tool

Kommentare: I cannot get enough of this simple and inexpensive tool. I will keep recommending it even when asleep.

There is a lot good to say about VideoPad. I cannot count how many times I have recommended it for various reasons. It is simple, intuitive, easy to instal and not PC resource hungry. I could write endlessly about its UI, Effects, integration with NCH suite softwares such as WavePad, MixPad and so on. However, my most used feature has been SUBTITLES. VideoPad makes importing, editing and exporting subtitles very easy. It supports the SSA, SRT and VVT files. I have always been able to create new subtitles for translation purposes very easily. The subtitles can be adjusted for specific durations, background and text fonts. Each subtitle can be edited and one can playback and check how they appear till happy with the result.

The subtitles auto generate is wanting. It often generates a lot of errors which are not worth spending time to correct and it is better to just create a new file from scratch. I think the problem is the Microsoft speech recognizer. May be if VideoPad would allow another speech engine like google things would be better.

Bryan John
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

your bestfriend in video editing

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: super satisfied with Videopad. Until this day, I still use it to make my Youtube contents.

I started my Youtube channel and I have no idea how to edit videos, but I learned quickly using Videopad. Its so easy to use and its a breeze to navigate and edit videos. This is my go-to video editing tool until now

I couldnt think of any negative about Videopad. It helped me alot on my career and will be forever greatful to it.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't Recommend. Read the Fine Print. It is *really* a 6 mos subscription.

Kommentare: We were able to quickly catch on but discovered the quality of videos we produced were very low quality.

Was able to learn quickly and sort out features.

Purchase is valid and updated for 6 mos. After 6 mos, updates will be applied and your "license" code will be invalid. You can re-install your purchase version IF you kept your original download. License codes are not transferable between multiple computers that you own or if you get a new computer. Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi, For this issue: "Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting." It would be best answered by our technical support team. Please contact them here - - https://www.nch.com.au/support.html Sorry for the inconvenience.

Glenn Charles
Real Estate Broker in Philippinen
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped me a lot with my work

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It changed my life and Im really thankful for Videopad. I learned how to edit videos using videopad and it helped my business. Until today Im still using Videopad

As a real estte broker, making videos and uploading it in Social Media is one of the main tool to make you more visible, Videopad helped me alot with my work. I learned how to edit videos and create contents using Videopad. It helped me a lot to make sales and it changed my life for the better.

Im satisified with Videopad. I cant say anything that I dont like about it

Jaume
Administrativo in Spanien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Marketing

Kommentare: In general terms, recomended, if you are a small company or self entrepreneur this is perfect for youIf you need something specific maybe you'll have to find other video-editor

Capability to edit videos in 360-degree format, allowing users to create immersive content and virtual reality experiences.We use it to create marketing videos for our locals, is easy to use it, good quality and fast

The free version is somehow limited, but is expected, the final version is awesome and has everything that you could need

denis
none in Tansania
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Why Video Pad is a good start for any beginner of video editing

Kommentare: Great for a beginner

the use of transitions and texts and smooth play back

the editing options are limited from text fonts to intro-making and transitions

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VideoPad Breakdown

Kommentare: I can make quick music videos with it. My niece has been nagging me to show her how to get into video editing for her YouTube channel and she feels as though this is the software that she is most comfortable with.

I can edit videos in 3D which brings a new dynamic to your project if you're not used to that. I also found the video stabilization function to be of utmost importance and I'm sure a lot of you aspiring video editors out there will feel the same way too.

The green screen effect was not as easy to find as I would have wanted it to be. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the software was capable of that until I stumbled upon it while randomly pressing buttons. So all in all I would like for that feature to be made obvious and easier to set up.

Andrew GAVIN
Owner in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to use and has everything needed

Kommentare: I've tried many editing softwares in the past. I converted from adobe premier and would never go back

I use a variety of different software to make my videos including doodly, powerpoint etc. VideoPad makes it easy to patch everything together

Possibly it could do with additional fx in the audio section but that is a minor issue.

Pravin
Pravin
Senior Project Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VideoPad review

VideoPad is user-friendly and has more feathers in this software-like effect. We can export the video in whatever quality we want like Burn DVD, Export Movies, Multiple Resolutions

The audio capabilities would have been better. The free version is only limited tools and we cant explore many tools in free version

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An economic alternative to iMovie

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend and has recommended this software to a lot of people, friends and family , to be specific, at least 8 people use this software because of me. I have made video gifts for the loved ones , and that too at very short notice period, takes less than half hour to make incredible birthday video gifts ,all for non-profit purpose, only thing i gained is love and respect of family and friends.

I absolutely adore this software, i have several reasons for that , it is also the first video editing software i used. I have been using this software from last 6 years now, and for 5 years it remained my primary video editing software. I downloaded it in 2012 because all other software were asking for money (and i am not rich, from a developing country), and this one was free so i downloaded it and the first thing i noticed is the ease of use, i was literally able to do the required tasks without any prior experience or even the tutorials, its so easy to use. 2nd thing i like the the precision it offers when you have to stop or cut at a particular instant, it really allows you to do that and mix several clips. 3rd feature i use the most is clip speed, i make several kitchen videos in which quick action is required and the customization of variable speed, allows me to make videos more presentable and rich. 4th feature i use is text to speech, i use it in my videos, it helps me keep my identity anonymous and get my message across the somewhat dangerous political spectrum in my country. 5th feature that i love a lot is i can export videos in 720p .mp4 format easily, 6th feature that i learned only this year is using green screen, yes it allows you to change your background image/video and this really amazed my friends a lot. I have made birthday video gifts, cooking videos, edited movies for myself, made short video clips, edited music, its a complete package.

there really aren't many cons, except one or two , you'll have to really go nitpicking for them to showup first and biggest one is the speed, the time it takes to load a video is less but processing the video takes eons of time, especially if its in HD or full HD. The main reason i shifted from videopad, is the processing speed, be it exporting a HD video or processing it for slow or fast motion, it takes a lot of time while other software does that, atleast the processing part, in split seconds. the second one is lack of beautiful fonts on text slides, they are just plain boring or uninteresting, I have to go to extra lengths to create slides in powerpoint and then use those screenshot images in video, to avoid the built in text slide in software. third and final one is the ease of using it fades away in video effect, every time i had to go under the tab video effect, like picture in picture or green screen, first i had to take a video tutorial and then the shifting of images was also not as easy as the rest of software is. you have to consider a lot of parameters.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and loaded!

Kommentare: It is very simple and loaded with a lot of good features and a great video creation and editing tool at any skill level

One does not need a lot of time to get started with VideoPad. Primarily, this software is presented with proof as a very easy and well-organized software for both creating and editing videos. From the start, importing images, videos and texts is easy and in an organized manner into respective bins. Mostly I am working with VideoPad for YouTube Videos and one of its best features is the ability to clip preview the audio file on its own. With this feature I am able to assign a fade in from the start of the audio file to the cursor position or from the cursor position to the end of the file for a fade out. Editing The audio file is very intuitive as well. I often will unlink the file from the video, save it as a separate file and edit it in WavePad and finally bring it back to VideoPad and replace the original file.

I would have liked VideoPad to have a scrubbing feature on the preview as this would help dial specific positions both for audio and video editing.

Sarah nabih
lecturer in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My own experience with creating my you-tube content through videopad.

Kommentare: Overall, I had a very positive experience about using the software, I would choose it any day I need to do anything related to video editing (in specific) in a quick easy especially on a laptop / computer with limited capabilities (as it is a light one).

There are many pros for this software, but based on my personal experience, I believe the most important part that needs to be highlighted and celebrated is that the software is completely a light one on your computers in comparison to other software ( It runs smoothly and easily). The rendering process happens easily and quickly, without burning out rams or block using of other software at the same time.

If there is something that needs improvement, is maybe making the interface more user friendly, less complicated as sometimes I consume time searching for the things I need to do , that's why I prefer using it in video editing more than video creation.

Charles
consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Fit my purposes perfectly. Not too high end or ridiculous learning curve, my 1st video in 10 minute

I wasn't looking for an extreme high end video production platform with endless hours of instructions for features I'll probably never use. Just wanted something that was basic but high enough quality for youtube and presentations, straightforward, easy and intuitive to use. VideoPad seems to fit that purpose perfectly. Already have the NCH WavePad and MixPad audio recording & mixing platforms, so was familiar with interface, and wanted to as easily as possible merge my video and audio files together, quick and easy. Very reasonably priced for what it is. Haven't tried the tech support yet, but haven't had a need to.

Pros: Very easy and intuitive interface. Without even reading any instructions, just started right in with an 8 minute long AVI video file, and a WAV audio file. In less than 10 minutes, had this edited together and posted up to YouTube. Cons: At the moment, there might be some hidden cons in there, but at least for my basic purposes, have had no troubles yet.

Marcos
Marcos
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice video editing tool for publishing videos to social media

We tested this editing tool in the office and we were satisfied. It is a simple editor, which makes it easy to learn and use. You can edit many types and formats and especially export in about 15 different formats. It is particularly useful for social networks because of the different export settings that it has for networks, as well as very modern and attractive transitions and effects. It really has all the features of a basic program, but also includes advanced features such as some 3D editing, 360º video, masking and closed captions.

There are few things not to like ... I would have to say that the user interface is not very cute or attractive, although it works ... We would also like to see more possibilities in editing and mixing sound.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Marcos, Thank you for your feedback. Our latest interface features a dark mode feature. We would like to hear your feedback on it. You can download the latest version of VideoPad here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html We look forward to hearing from you -NCH Software Team

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

This program is not for professionals, but for anyone who wants to make a quick video.

Kommentare: There were some problems with the latest updates, but by talking to support, he resolved them in the shortest time.In the end, I want to confirm that this program is not for professionalsIt is public for anyone who wants to create a quick videoBut for those who work in the field of video editing, it is not a strong competitor to the latest programs that are in the lead.

For anyone who wants to make a fast video full of transitions between each clip and the other, this program will be very useful to you.Also among the good things about the program is that you can work on a template with ease.Many are looking for is that there is no watermark on the video when it comes out.

This program lacks a friendly interface, and whoever opens it for the first time will feel that it is somewhat difficult, although it puts a map for you to show you how the program works, I feel that it will remain difficult for many who use it for the first time. The interface is full of icons, buttons, and a lot of switches. It is uncomfortable to the eye and makes you feel lost in the midst of all these influences and commands. It takes a lot of time to render your final video, and this is one of the biggest drawbacks.

German Liber
German Liber
Graphic Designer/Video editor/Freelancer in Argentinien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great video editor software option for beginners!

Kommentare: It's a nice option, but really expensive. And for the price, you could get something better. It's really cool for beginners, once you found your path through the program, things would be easier.

It has multiple formats and the output results are in a great quality. I really think it could be a great option for beginners in the video edition field. I'm a professional, but sometimes I use the app to make quick .mp4 videos. It features a DVD creator, and supports 3d video files. There are tools to export the files into different platforms as well. The interface is really clean and intuitive.

Not the easiest software out there. The learning curve might be a little hard. Effects like chroma key (green screen) looks kind of amateurish. It's overpriced.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi Liber, We are constantly working to improve our products and greatly appreciate the feedback that you offer. If you need any assistance using this product, you could reach out to our Support team here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

Forschung, Selbstständig

Sneaky "free" version

Kommentare: To make a simple lecture video, this is not the solution.

Loads clips easily and exports easily (only once)

Sneaky way by not telling you that the free version can export only once. On my 2nd try I spent an elaborate time to fix all the overlay text and timings, and then suddenly all work is wasted because now to save your video is not part of it anymore! Left me fuming! Why don't they tell you that upfront? I had to pay $99 because I used more than 1 audio track. "only today" they gave me a slight discount on the $99 price. Don't think you can get it on any other date for a discount. Audio editing very limited and cumbersome. You can't even increase a selected part of the track's volume!! Volume applies to the whole track.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi there, We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a trial version of many of our programs so that you can try out the program prior to purchasing. The trial versions will eventually expire. A trial version can be registered after purchasing in order to unlock to the full version of the software. We also offer free versions of many of our programs for non-commercial home use. The free versions include basic features and will not expire. You may download the free version here: https://www.nch.com.au/software/free-downloads.html?software=videopad

George Stuart
Financial Adviser in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video manipyoulation

Kommentare: Fantastic Software which will allow you to generate video and associated audio, whether that be narration or music. Transition effects between clips, subtitle, captioning. It is a very capable software. Try the free trial and more than likley you will pick up the full version

Relatively easy to get into and use without referring to much to the online guide. Very intuitive software. allows easy manipulation of video and sound

Because of all the features the main work screen can seem a little daunting at first. But dont let that put you off. Refer to the online manual and you will be able to achieve very professional results

Katie
Katie
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Steep learning curve

the final product looks as good as you make it

Steep learning curve if you're new to editing. Sound problems

Antwort von NCH Software

Hi Katie, Thank you for your feedback. We offer free video tutorial on VideoPad's basic tools and effects that can help ease your learning curve. You can find those here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html If you have any questions, our Support Team is always ready to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad -NCH Software Team

Natoria
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VIDEOPAD HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

Kommentare: STRESSFUL, HORRIBLE AND A WASTE OF TIME! IT HAS TAKEN 17 HOURS TO EXPORT ONE 30MIN VIDEO AND IT IS STILL NOT DONE EXPORTING! WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE HOURS WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS.

It's easy to download and easy to figure out how to work the SOFTWARE but other than that it's HORRIBLE.

It is horrible at playing back videos. It takes several several HOURS to export videos. It freezes constantly. It does not allow you to upload directly to social media, it freezes everytime you click for your videos to be authorized. There is no Customer Support Team available. They want you to pay them to get help from their technical support for their horrible software. DON'T PURCHASE!!! VIDEOPAD IS A HEADACHE!!!!!!

Anand
Anand
Research Analyst in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VideoPad Review

It is very simply and easy to install, Interface is very good. Quality of the output is very good

The license period is just six months, and it must be updated every six months. In trial version there are limited option only available

Benjamin
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Replacement for Windows Moviemaker

If you liked the simplicity of Windows movie maker, then you're going to like this software. For users who grew accustomed to the windows version, this will be easy to use.

Like Windows Movie Maker had it's drawbacks, so does this software. The sometimes frustrating nature of navigating clips and the lack of some advanced features make this not the choice for advanced users.

Antwort von NCH Software

Hello Benjamin, In our efforts to better our products, Is there anything, in particular, we could improve? We would greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking to improve. You can share your suggestions directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Maria
Maria
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use. You do not need to be a professional

I can easily locate the video scenes in the editions I do and all the effects offered by the editor, all thanks to the good distribution of its graphic board.

It is a somewhat limited program. If you want to make simple editions, this program is correct.

Francis Carolina
Francis Carolina
Co Editor Chief in Costa Rica

Simple and functional video editor

Kommentare: Easy to use. It is economical, to be a paid video editor. Compatible with a variety of video formats. Being easy to use, you can save time, which you can expend to other projects.

It's easy to use, which is important if like you are an amateur in video editing. The interface is very intuitive despite this in English which is not my native language. It is a lightweight program and does not require an overly powerful computer. It is compatible with many video formats.

I consider that this software is more oriented to make amateur videos, tutorials or even simple videos for youtube. If you are looking for professional software to edit short films or audiovisual material for film and television, this tool is not for you. This tool is not so precise to cover, from frame to frame, the details that may have an error of origin at the time of recording. The effects library is not wide and clean compared to other professional software.