Über Vimeo

Nicht verfügbar

A great and involved community. Posability to rent or sell out your content trough the application.

People don't know much Vimeo, there's no audience there so, sadly, I am using only for that purpose listed above.

Bewertungen zu Vimeo

Vimeo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.003 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vimeo bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.003)

Bjoern
DAM Expert in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Die Premium-Videoplattform für Filmemacher

Die hohe Videoqualität, insbesondere beim Live Streaming, sowie die Möglichkeiten zur Monetarisierung von Videomaterial.

In puncto Reichweite liegt man mit Vimeo leider hinter YouTube.

Rene
It-Administrator in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vimeo

Vimeo brauche ich um Videos in unsere Intranetsoftware zu integrieren. Der Umgang damit ist unkompliziert und der Preis in Ordnung, wenn man nicht sehr viele Videos streamen muss

Jeder Benutzer kann nur eine bestimmte Menge Videos pro Monat streamen, nicht verbrauchte kann aber kein anderer Benutzer des Teams verwenden

stefano
stefano
manager in Italien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

perfect solution for video management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

i use Vimeo to host videos for our online courses,and it works perfectly

few times the video sharing didn't work

Haley
Small business owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Surprisingly satisfied

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great so far

I like how easy the software is to understand

I don’t like the fact it seems sluggish at times

Kathryn
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vimeo support is abysmal

Kommentare: Sad about what it's become.

I used to like Vimeo's features, protection of videos, and customization. The support also used to be excellent.

The support is just awful -- they don't actually respond to the information or questions entered. And their documentation doesn't match what support parrots back -- even when I supplied links to their documentation.

Aristote
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best software for storing and viewing high quality videos

Kommentare: my experience with viméo is just incredible because I choose the number of videos that I will post and therefore I choose my subscription

vimeo is the best storage software because it offers a free lifetime subscription but also it provides videos with high quality resolution

viméo limits the number of people and niches but also limited storage space, the size of which will depend on your subscription, which does not allow you to post as many videos as you want

Miles
Senior Scientist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Presentation video

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to comply reports about finding in video form when using Vimeo and adding audio and text is very simple.

Vimeo has no dislike due to quality services offered.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Video Platform for Small Business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vimeo provides all video management capabilities in one single platform, it has professional graphic design capability for starter product marketing. Vide streaming, OTT are best features which i use most.

Vimeo Pro cost is little higher side so its expensive journey rest i dont see any problems using Vimeo

Kristin
Sales Clerk in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good for short videos

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Really liked how easy it is to use and easy to post on socials

There wasn't really anything I disliked about this

Gabriel
Operations Administrator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Handy and well-functioning video tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Handy and well-functioning video tool. Nothing but good times using this.

Can't say I have any complaints about this service.

Heath
Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Decent Video Streaming Platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the quality and ease of use of Vimeo.

I wish Vimeo would feature a bit more content similar to Youtube.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I like the vimeo concept

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I have used Vimeo a couple of times to upload educational videos for presentation. I like their overall video-making concept.

I don't like to pay for video making. I would rather like youtube more.

Oussama
Founder & Game Designer in Marokko
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Personalised and In-Depth Look at Vimeo

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience with Vimeo. It's user-friendly, has great video quality, and has plenty of features to satisfy most users. The only downside is the pricing, but if you're willing to pay for the features, it's definitely worth it.

Vimeo has been my go-to video hosting platform for years now. The user interface is incredibly easy to use, and it has a variety of features that help me customize my videos. The upload speeds are also lightning fast, and I never have to worry about buffering or lag. On top of that, the video quality is always top-notch and I'm able to easily share my videos with friends and family.

Although Vimeo is great for hosting videos, one area it falls short on is its pricing. The free version is limited in features, and the paid plans can get quite expensive. However, Vimeo does offer discounts for annual plans, so if you're looking for a long-term solution, this might be the way to go.

Adam
Technical Operations in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This Vimeo Pro platform is valuable, it does good things!

Kommentare: We wrote a whole website around it at one point, we are in the video production business and we wanted our videos "play everywhere" with hassle or bandwidth limits. We even had a Christmas video go viral. Vimeo handled our swelling viewership like a champ with no extra fees or charges of any kind. We got tens of thousands of views.

This video platform is valuable, it does good things. At first, I was a little put off and I asked myself why can't I just host these video on Youtube for free? Why should I pay for this service every month. Vimeo does some pretty great things, first and foremost, Vimeo is discreet, it doesn't add commercials before OR after your videos. You videos get full attention and you control what the end user sees. This is perfect for hosting videos on a corporate website or small Wordpress site. You can even customize how the player looks and where the videos are allowed to play. Other paid sites cost much more for the same features.

The internal user interface can be clunky at times, you can sometimes get lost in there. But in general, it works well and allows you to save presets on some things that make consistency easier. i.e every video has the same qualities.

Co-Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vimeo pro is more than a video hosting platform

Kommentare: I've used Vimeo for a few years now and it has greatly increased my business's professionalism on my videos and how clients and potential customers can view and interact with my videos.

Vimeo Pro is not cheap, but it gives you a lot of great features. You have 7TB of space to upload videos, you have great tools to control where your content can be viewed and saved, there are review tools for client videos , online video creation tools and a video capture plugin for your browser so you can make your own screen capture videos. There's also access to live stream studio, which is professional level streaming software.

It is expensive if you're not using all of the tools regularly. The cost comes out to $75/month which is much more expensive than 'free' which is what hosting videos on YouTube would cost.

Co-Founder in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A core tool for our business

Kommentare: Delivers all our video for a large online magazine - in nearly every article. It's professional, easy to use and well-priced.

Great features at a great price - delivers video to our readers without ads...with almost unlimited capacity.

Can't think of anything...delivers all we want...could it deliver links in video like Wistia? Doesn't matter - price is so good.

François
president in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't live without it!

Kommentare: I have been using Vimeo Pro as my video storage go to site for almost a decade. No problem whatsoever.
Easy to use. Very secure.

Very easy top upload video Search tool is excellent Very rapid processing of video Nice features to edit the player. Great storage capacity.

Frequent changes in the user interface. Sometimes I look for my regular actions and the site has changed. I do not use the upload feature directly form my computer ...the web site functions much better.

Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vimeo for Business

Kommentare: We are solving the problems of running out of storage space. This is a great way we can upload additional video. We also frequently need to send video elsewhere and we use Vimeo for that. Other businesses and platforms are able to easily see the video that we are sharing. The embed option is great! It's super easy to grab the code and go. You can also share a link to whatever video you upload right to your own social media page. This is easier than going through the trouble to directly upload a video to Facebook or Twitter which can clog their system. Vimeo Pro also gives you the option to see that "stats" on each individual video that you uploaded. It shows how many people have played your video, the impressions made, and the play rate. You can also link your Vimeo to Google Analytics to keep a closer eye. Mainly we just use Vimeo Pro for the uploading of videos itself.

We have been using Vimeo for your business for three years now and have never had any complaints. I work for a television news website and sometimes we need to upload additional video that our individual system does not support. That's when we turn to Vimeo. All of the videos we've uploaded have been crystal clear. We like that we're able to grab a code and paste it on our own website. It gives an option to link back to Vimeo but it isn't tacky and overwhelming. It looks neatly embedded onto our page while giving Vimeo the credit they deserve. We also like that you can customize links. This is great when we need to send a link to a video to someone who isn't in the immediate vicinity. We can change the privacy settings of Vimeo so only that person with the link can see it.

The only real complaint we have is that we tend to run out of storage space each week. Also, we wish there was a way to remove the large title off the top of the screen. An option to make it smaller or remove it altogether would be nice.

Aeris Thuy Khanh
Assistant Online Editor in USA

Good Video Sharing Platform for Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, Vimeo is an easy to pick up and use platform for video sharing between team members and to showcase to clients. The interface is easy on the eyes and looks good on first impression.

Vimeo is really easy to use and easy to learn the interface. I like a lot of the functionalities, like making showcases, replacing videos, marking timecodes for comments, etc. I like that Vimeo allows you to have a brand page and a personal page.

Vimeo can be so buggy and laggy sometimes that it doesn't feel like a B2B platform. The search function on Vimeo should be better and differentiate between content on Vimeo vs. my Vimeo content search, not combined. I think Vimeo could benefit from showing video metadata details.

Secure professional video portal

Kommentare: I had to move a video library of 120+ videos from an FTP server to a video hosting platform. We selected Vimeo, and couldn't be more thrilled. It was very secure and parsed uploaded files into multiple deliverables so customers would get the video sized right for the device they were using to access the video. The biggest testament to how much we believed in Vimeo is that our video library moved from just over 120 when we moved onto Vimeo to close to 700 videos in 1.5 years. We had thousands of customers accessing custom content, but never had a security breach (we could see the failed attempts from some hacking centers across the world).

Vimeo exceeded all expectations. When uploading videos, Vimeo would fork the file into multiple deliverables to have options to provide each user with the optimum file for their device/bandwidth. The security features were excellent. You can define passwords for videos or set specific sites that videos can be played on, but blocked from all others. There were other Intro and Outtro features that can be set with the tool (we didn't use this, but were aware of the capability). The analytics dashboard provided key details on video consumption. This allowed us to gather key information on what videos were successful and what made videos successful.

The one thing I would love to see offered by Vimeo is the ability to create a playlist of videos into a coordinated sequence or set of videos around a topic.

Stuart
Producer/Host in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better Than YouTube or Daily Motion...But It Should Be Because You Pay For It

Kommentare: The couple of times I've contacted Customer Service have resulted in IMMEDIATE responses...usually in less than an hour. The quality of the video streams are far superior to YouTube and Daily Motion and I like the ability to link Vimeo videos to my Roku TV channel. They provide an excellent "hosting" and storage outlet.

I really like the non-filtering aspect of Vimeo - they in essence let you upload and post anything you want when you have a Pro account. Because they do not get the volume of hits YouTube gets, your videos are less likely to get nitpicked to death by automatic filters that sometimes call claim to something that is definitely not owned by someone else. I've stopped posting my videos on YouTube for the most part because of their constant unwarranted, incorrect claims on MY OWN material. With Vimeo, this is not an issue.

Their are only a couple of drawbacks. The first is Vimeo's processing time. Once a video is uploaded, it seems like it takes a very long to post once it's processed on Vimeo's side. The longer the video, the longer the processing (obviously), but it does seem to lag behind YouTube and Daily Motion. Still, the service and quality Vimeo offers is far superior...and again, that's because you pay for it. But I have no problems with paying because the service and quality are so good. The second issue is minor - if you want your videos to reach the widest audience, the typical search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.) do not seem to pick up the Vimeo links as often as their YouTube results. Again, this is a minor issue for me.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love using Vimeo Pro to host the business videos that I display on my WordPress website

Kommentare: Over the years, my experience with Vimeo has been great! The platform is a wonderful way to serve my clients in a professional way with private video access. Another great thing is that the videos are hosted on Vimeo for years, even if you have a free plan.

Paying for Vimeo Pro is useful to me as a business owner for three reasons. The first reason is I can create private video lists and private video pages for my clients, which looks professional. Clients are able to leave comments on those pages and they can be given their own passwords. My second reason for my using Vimeo Pro is hosting. They host my videos and I am then able to post them on my WordPress website in a clean and professional way. Using Vimeo for this looks much better than posting on my website with YouTube. YouTube will link website visitors to other videos at the end of their viewing and that can be really annoying. With Vimeo, you can include a call to action button at the end of the video instead. The third reason for using Vimeo Pro is the option to sell videos.

I really don't have a con in using Vimeo Pro. Maybe the con would be that someone wouldn't want to pay for it when they could use YouTube to host their videos for free? But, as I mentioned above, there are great reasons for a business owner like myself to want to pay for Vimeo's professional hosting service.

Marcio
Marcio
It specialist in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very flexible and reliable platform

Kommentare: After months I'm still eventually learning new tricks and better/faster ways of sharing and releasing videos, but it gets easier every time. The whole idea of having my personal "me-flix" where people can sub and watch my content on my personally branded website without being another "youtuber" inside Google's YT framework is awesome. If you're reading this, give it a try, just remember that any professional videos shared on plans below PRo (Basic, Plus) are against the terms of service and will eventually lead to account suspension/content removal, but if you plai fair, it's an awesome place to be!

Although the Basic free plan has some limitations regarding the amount of videos you can upload or keep stored, the platform is good to share personal videos. (digital influencers, former youtuber should look for the PRO plans and up). Besides that, the platform is not cluttered with ads and doesn't force you to link to any other services from Google. If you want to have your own professional video repository and turn videos into a reliable and solid video platform, look no further. The Pro and Business plans have a plethora of features such as embedding, watermarking and even an easy to setup subscription service to your customers that can let you fully customize your interface in a way that people will have a hard time finding out they're accessing Vimeo and not your custom built streaming platform.

Vimeo could have an easier way to migrate/import videos from youtube, twitch / other platforms. But that is due to the learning curve required since it's a different UI from what people are used, but that is not really a bad thing. It just takes you out of your comfort zone for a moment.

Hanaa
Hanaa
Associate Video Creation in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

To Share high quality professional videos!

Kommentare: For a marketing company this is the best video storage. Sharing the videos across different platforms is just a single click away. We can always keep track of the video engagements and get the progress. Creating separate lists and embedding the videos have made it even more attractive for the clients to see. Best ever!

A part of our marketing services is video marketing. And we use a number of software to create unique and best videos for our client. And vimeo is our storage and platform which we use to share our videos. Having 200+ clients and several products means we have to create a number of videos per week. Vimeo pro allows you to upload 15+ GB per week, which is a must for us. The privacy is updated, we love that. You can make the changes on the same video and have the link not changed. That is very convenient for us when improvising ads.

I did have issues when looking up for old videos from profile, sometimes even if I search with the Video id, the video doesn't show up. I have to go deep into the video list to find the video.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A grown-up video hosting platform

Kommentare: I have a Vimeo business account and use it to host close to 100 videos. I access most through the embed player or API as the site experience leaves something to be desired. I've found it to be far more grown up and business focused than YouTube. The Vimeo team needs to continue to push boundaries and grow their product with corporate users in mind.

Vimeo has tried to emulate YouTube in a few ways and has fallen short of the cool crowd. What they have built however is a more than decent video hosting platform. They downsample videos far less which means playback is almost nice and clear. Their analytics are easy to use and capture all the right things. Security and permissions are easy to configure. Even their API has some great features in it.

There are a few parts and pieces that could be easier to use or just work better. My number one complaint it around end screens or any kind of screen that pops up in the video. You are limited to only capture name and email. While this is far more than YouTube, it could be so much more! Imagine the marketing possibilities if this feature was fleshed out! Also exporting the data from those forms is less than intuitive.