Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Time Tracker

Einfache Verwaltung von Zeit und Ausgaben durch flexible Nachverfolgungsoptionen, Admin-Genehmigungen, benutzerdefinierte Kategorien, Berechnungsdaten, Berichte und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Time Tracker

Vorteile:

Easy integration of tasks, clients and billing rates with QB Desktop. Easy for users to enter time, billable, non-billable, PTO.

Nachteile:

I hate that you can't edit text after you submit hours.

Bewertungen zu Time Tracker

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,1/10

Time Tracker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.016 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Time Tracker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.016)

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hilfreiche Software um die Zeiten zu verwalten

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gute Software für die Zeitmanagement und kann der Arbeit viel verbessern

Vorteile:

Mit dieser Software unsere Arbeit ist schon besser geworden, weil wir die Verfolgungsschritte verfolgen viel besser verfolgen können

Nachteile:

Ich habe keine bekannte Nachteile gemerkt aber die Updates sind wenig. Wäre besser wenn sie mehrere Updates dafür vergibt

Ingo
Lehrer in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bin zufrieden

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Schnelle und gute Zeiterfassung. Die Stempelkarte 2.0

Nachteile:

Ein Part mehr Options in den Einstellungen. Aber das sind Feinheiteb

Iman
Auszubildende in Deutschland
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super Programm

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: An sich ist es eine gute Anwendung die aber einfacher mit dem Team kompatibel sein könnte.

Vorteile:

Mir gefällt am besten die einfache Einrichtung und das gut verständliche Design.

Nachteile:

Es könnte meiner Meinung nach etwas günstiger sein.

Patricia
afdsf in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Einfach und schnell

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

Einfach und schnell zu bedienen wenn es installiert ist

Nachteile:

Installation dauerte und hatte am Anfang Fehler

Ansh
Ansh
Sr Web Developer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy To Use Time Tracker To Improve Efficiency And Revenue of Business

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is the best time tracking software that will transform our business. With online time tracking, billing we will literally spend less time on administration and more on making money. It is an affordable solution for our business to track time and reduce expenses in a professional manner. Time Tracker is a web based time management and billing system that allows to track employees time, view reports on their activity, send invoices electronically and control billing from a single location. Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use time tracking and invoicing software. It's ideal for freelancers, consultants and small companies looking to keep track of their time and turn hours into money. Time Tracker allows us to quickly and efficiently bill our clients by email so no more lost paper trail or having to call clients for an update on their progress. We can invoice through the program or export entries into the software of our choice including Quickbooks, Sage One,NetSuite and many others.

Vorteile:

It is a cloud based time tracking and billing solution that increases profitability, reduces administration. It's easy to manage projects, employees and clients from one central location. Useful for all in one timekeeping, billing, payroll and accounting solution for firms of any size. It tracks employee time with GPS accuracy. It can be used as a standalone solution to track time, invoice clients and run payroll or it can be integrated with QuickBooks. eBillity Time Tracker lets us manage our business online, on the phone or on the go through our GPS tracking app helping to increase revenue, reduce administration costs and improve profitability.

Nachteile:

Time Tracker is the best way to track our business work and easy to manage client project tasks. Sometimes clients pay according to time So it is easy to manage work reports on time. We can schedule our our and no issue face with this software.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A top tool to improve productivity

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: TimeTracker is used for logging in, planning projects, managing tasks, planning weekly and monthly calendars, tracking time and expenses, and more. The best part of using a time tracker is that it forces developers to stay on task by setting strict time limits. The developer's track record can be verified by the client. Both the client and the programmer can see through it without any difficulty

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is how I keep track of my schedule, tasks, and projects. Payroll and expenses can be calculated from the gleaned information. In addition, TimeTracker's customer service can fix any problems you're having.

Nachteile:

It works fine, although there are instances when there are bugs that force you to re-enter data. From what I've heard, the software's administrative interface can be perplexing, but I can't speak from personal experience.

Harris
Managing Partner in Griechenland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Scalable, collaborative and data driven decision making

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There is guaranteed data security. User-friendly interface and basic integration is smooth.

Vorteile:

The aspect of realistic time estimates is a key point here helping us create a more accurate time estimates for similar tasks in the future leading to better project planning. Workload prioritizing has been made more effective directing our focus on tasks that have the highest impact. Also general performance evaluation is easy as well as personal time management which helps in gaining insights into daily habits and controlling them accordingly.

Nachteile:

Nothing to point out as a con. I am happy with the way Time Tracker operates.

Benjamin
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Used TimeTracker of a year but then switched away

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: TimeTracker was an adequate product for the year we used it but was ultimately insufficient for our company's needs.

Vorteile:

TimeTracker was one of the few products on the market that actually fit our needs as a software consulting firm. Most importantly, it allowed tracking time entries against a two-tiered hierarchy of clients and projects and allowed free-text descriptions of time entries. We had been using spreadsheets previously and this was a substantial upgrade for us. Other nice features: * Ability to mark entries as billable and not billable * Ability for at least some users to be able to view and edit other users timesheets * Ability to mark projects as done, thus preventing people from billing more to them

Nachteile:

Ultimately, we decided to move away from TimeTracker after using it for a year because of three big faults: 1. Incomplete API coverage. The TimeTracker API only exposed some of the data available in the system, and didn't allow for all types of modification. For example, you cannot retrieve a client's billing details via API nor can you edit a time entry. This is severely limiting in the addons that can be built to work with the product. 2. Inability to track/lock billed time entries. While this functionality is technically available as part of the invoicing features, the only way to use it is by generating an invoice. TimeTracker's invoice functionality did not meet our needs and the inability to track which time entries were and were not billed was a massive administrative headache for us. 3. Slow and occasionally buggy interface. A number of pages on the website load slowly. It can take a lot of clicks to do time entry or edit time entries. And there are obnoxious bugs in primary workflows. For example, when changing the project of a time entry, the activity filed gets cleared as well and a popup box must be cleared before you can proceed. As another example, when removing time entries from particular days, deleting the number of hours is not sufficient to clear the time entry.

Ritchie
Producer and Production Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Way to Track Hourly Work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is a very easy to implement software to track hourly work for all types of employees. We were able to seamlessly integrate it into our overall workflow and now are able to log to the hour what everyone is working on. This makes it very easy for billing back to clients.

Nachteile:

Time Tracker is easy to use, but some employees did not like getting another new log in. We use it as a stand alone software to track hours, so it is not attached to their other work tools/logins.

Nicole
District Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Expert time tracker

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

It has time recording capacity which is perfect for a fast moving work environment.

Nachteile:

Absolutely perfect and has no flaws whatsoever.

Valentina
Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker Has Exceptional Features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is a great time tracking and management tool whose capabilities are exceptional. Time Tracker is easy to use and reliable.

Nachteile:

I do not have dislikes for Time Tracker. Time Tracker works so well.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

WHAT NOBODY WILL TELL YOU ABOUT TIME TRACKER UNTIL YOU ARE A USER

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Time tracker is an excellent time management tool that always helps me track my tasks and daily activities accurately.

Nachteile:

I do not dislike anything about the time tracker and will recommend it 100%.

Joana Lou
Customer Service in Philippinen
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker Use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good and easy to use and understand, best for big companies

Vorteile:

Accurate time tracking, efficient and give you an exact time to track

Nachteile:

Sometimes it log, but maybe because of many people using it or your connection

Med Amine
Med Amine
Student enginner in Marokko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Effortless Time Management: A Time Tracker Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As a student engineer it manage my time

Vorteile:

Time Tracker manage my time and projects

Nachteile:

Mobile app's user interface a bit clunky

Mohammad
Software Developer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Time Tracker is the HR solution for time-keeping for your staff members.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A good idea and what it gives is great. Used it and will still use it. Cost vs what it does is really wonderful.

Vorteile:

It does not only apply to your employees only yet it applies to other jobs like doctors and lawyers. This is a great benefit one can use.

Nachteile:

You cannot tailor reports in this application which could be an advantage for future updates.

Claire
Senior Social Media Editor in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy and Effective Time Tracking with Time Tracker

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Time Tracker is an excellent time tracking software. It is simple to use and provides a lot of useful features. It makes it easy to keep track of time and manage projects.

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive time tracking software. It is so easy to use and makes tracking time for projects a breeze. It also provides lots of useful features, like setting milestones and tracking progress.

Nachteile:

The only downside to Time Tracker is that it doesn't offer any integrations with other software. This can be a bit inconvenient if you need to combine data from different sources.

Garth
IT Administrator in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great software for timesheets/getting time entries to accounting software

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great, our company entered time manually on paper time sheets for over a decade and this has allowed us to save time, money, and allow our managers/owners to cut back on people entering in more time than they should and actually understanding how much time is going to what jobs.

Vorteile:

The ability to segment users and managers is essential to our company's structure. Being the administrator and having the ability to go in and fix any user's time sheet is also great.

Nachteile:

The mobile app needs improvement, specifically when entering in time. Don't put the billable toggle down at the bottom because when a user is entering non-billable work they should have no customer. Therefore if the user is going to enter non billable time they will always get a confusing error message unless they go to the last item on the mobile app to toggle off billable first. Also it would be great if there was a feature that forced the app to sync with the database automatically.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Vorteile:

Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Nachteile:

Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

Antwort von eBillity

vor 6 Jahren

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra. I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Sharmin
Admin in Bangladesch
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Efficient Time Tracking Made Easy

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Time Tracker has been an excellent time tracking tool for me. Its ease of use and customizable features make it a great option for individuals and teams alike. While the free version is limited, the paid version offers great value for the price.

Vorteile:

Easy to Use: Time Tracker has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to track time for multiple projects. The interface is simple and intuitive, with clear labels and options for customization.Mobile App: The Time Tracker mobile app is a great feature that allows me to track time on-the-go. It's available for both iOS and Android devices and provides all the same functionality as the desktop version.Customizable Reports: Time Tracker allows me to generate detailed reports based on the data I've tracked. These reports can be customized by date range, project, and even individual team members.Integrations: Time Tracker integrates with popular project management tools such as Asana, Trello, and Basecamp. This makes it easy to sync time tracking data with project management data.

Nachteile:

Limited Free Version: While Time Tracker does offer a free version, it is limited in functionality. The free version only allows for time tracking on one project and does not include the mobile app or detailed reporting.No Idle Time Detection: Time Tracker does not have an idle time detection feature, which means that if you forget to stop the timer when you take a break, it will continue tracking time.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Reliable, easy-to-use

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Nachteile:

Occasionally, the software will "time-out" and I'll lose what tasks/time I had entered for the day up to that point in time. It's not a big deal to re-enter my time if I've only been working on 1 or 2 jobs. If I've been jumping around to multiple jobs, I just have to guestimate how much time I spent on each job and fill it in. This isn't the most accurate way to do it, but it only happens occasionally. Also, I wonder if there's a phone app that could be used in conjunction with the computer desktop application. If I'm on a site visit or traveling for business and not at my desk in the office, it'd be nice to be able to track my time on my phone app.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker: The Ultimate Tool for Effective Time Management

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: uring my internship in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, I utilized Time Tracker to monitor and track my work hours and tasks. The software allowed me to accurately record the time spent on different activities, aiding in project management and facilitating accurate reporting. Its intuitive interface and easy navigation simplified the process of tracking and managing my time. I found the detailed reports and analytics particularly useful for analyzing my productivity and identifying areas for improvement. Overall, Time Tracker played a vital role in enhancing my time management skills and optimizing my workflow during the internship.

Vorteile:

Time Tracker offers several advantages for time management. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy time tracking, task management, and reporting. The ability to categorize tasks, set timers, and create project hierarchies provides a clear overview of your activities. The detailed reports and analytics help identify time usage patterns and optimize productivity. Integration with popular calendar applications ensures synchronization and efficient scheduling. Furthermore, the option to generate customizable invoices based on tracked time simplifies billing processes for freelancers and consultants. Time Tracker is a valuable tool for individuals and teams aiming to improve time management and overall efficiency.

Nachteile:

Despite its benefits, Time Tracker has a few limitations. The interface may feel overwhelming for some users due to the abundance of features and options available. While the software provides robust time tracking capabilities, it may lack certain advanced project management features that larger teams or complex projects require. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities might not be as extensive as those offered by specialized project management tools. Customization options may also be limited, restricting the ability to tailor the software to specific workflows and preferences.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I am Tracking you

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it can be a useful tool for businesses and individuals looking to better manage their time, increase productivity, and improve project management. Also can provide accurate and detailed records of employee work hours, streamline invoicing processes, increase accountability, and offer mobile and remote access. However, implementing time tracker software can take time and effort, and the cost of using the software can vary widely depending on the features and functionality included. Additionally, some employees may be resistant to using time tracker software, and there is a risk of technical issues or data breaches. Ultimately, it's important to carefully consider the potential benefits and drawbacks of time tracker software before deciding whether or not to use it for your business or organization.

Vorteile:

Improved time management, accurate time tracking, streamlined invoicing, increased accountability, remote and mobile access and integration with other business software

Nachteile:

Implementation time, cost (advanced features) , resistance from employees, technical issues, reliance on technology

Giancarlo
Principal in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Effective product to easily track customer time

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it is a good product and I would recommend it.

Vorteile:

Ease of using mobile app to track time. Ease of adding new customers and employees. Also the customer support is excellent. It is great to be able to get a live person to speak to.

Nachteile:

I would like the app to react more quickly. I would like to be able to have the ability to run additional monthly reports automatically (time per customer and provided as separate PDFs that I can provide to my customers with their invoice). I now have to do this manually.

Terri
Administrative Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Vorteile:

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Nachteile:

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

Stephen
Stephen
Director, National Board in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hours tracking made simple.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

Vorteile:

The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format. It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Nachteile:

Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer. A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).