Über Time Tracker

Einfache Verwaltung von Zeit und Ausgaben durch flexible Nachverfolgungsoptionen, Admin-Genehmigungen, benutzerdefinierte Kategorien, Berechnungsdaten, Berichte und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Time Tracker

Zeigt 2.236 Bewertungen

Martin D.
Administrative Clerk
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Expenses and Invoices are better tracked by Time Tracker. "

Kommentare: All of our invoices, receivable payments and our expenses can easily manage without ant effort. It also allow me to create and make the best templates of expenses and recurrent invoices with also manage them properly. I can better track the time of billing and expenses and then receive the payments online. The invoices options and billing designs are so flexible by Time Tracker.

Vorteile: With the help of Time Tracker software, it is so easy for us to better manage all of our invoices by tracking the time billing and to create the customize invoices to get the payment transaction online in faster manner. It is a fully accounting and invoices software because it automatically manage our bank accounts and bank balance sheets assets. We are also able to send all of our invoices with payments to our customers. By Time Tracker, the scheduling of our payments with invoices and expenses are so great because we have a lot of controls about the information of our invoices. So, it is very easy to set up our operations, sales and inventory payments by this efficient software. The dashboards features really told me about my accounts conditions with excellent invoices and billing. If you receive your payment and send within a second, then you must need Time Tracker software.

Nachteile: The main drawback of Time Tracker software is that it does not have the ability to remind about the pending payments, sending invoices and receiving payments. It also does not provide the records of all the previous payments, contacts and store invoices but it has the ability to store the customer information for upcoming invoices, payments and accounts schedules.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Jennifer C.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Works great!"

Kommentare: It has helped us to keep track of our employees and where they spend their time, keeping records of job-sites w/uploads like photos, billing for services and notes on properties.

Vorteile: It has helped us to keep track of our employees and where they spend their time, keeping records of job-sites w/uploads like photos, billing for services and notes on properties.

Nachteile: It can offer more, like client support, but they are very good because they listen and get things done, like a Spanish version!

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Nancy D.
VP of administration
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Quickbooks compatible works very smoothly "

Kommentare: We have used this software for several years. I have employees all over the country and all ages. All can use this software with out issues. It syncs easily with quickbooks for billing.

Vorteile: When i was looking for time keeping software it was essentially that is talk to quickbooks. This was difficult to find. However this software did and works very well. My employees are all over the country and they all have no issues with this software.

Nachteile: Occasionally the link between quickbooks and this software gets broken and it took customer service to resolve the problem. Now I know how to resolve myself.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Diana B.
VP of Finance

"Simple, easy to use. "

Kommentare: A remote entry time sheet from each employee that syncs easily with Quick Books. It's simple and easy to use.

Vorteile: It links very easily to Quick Books. Their customer support has improved over the last year. They provide mobile access and links to Outlook.

Nachteile: Initially their customer support was terrible, but they have improved over the last several months.
You can't set the order in which the service items appear. The largest issue, and reason we are seeking other time sheet services: employees enter their time on the honor system and in a lump sum. Ebillity provides the option of the employee 'clocking in and out' but it's cumbersome: you can't switch service items or projects easily - you have to log out of the current one and then log back in. Ebillity doesn't allow for a time sheet approval process. And you can't specify limits of access to certain employee time sheets, (that would provide a supervisor access to the time sheets of their subordinates). Trying to print a particular time sheet is difficult and the layout is undesirable: large font that turns a single time sheet into several pages.

von eBillity an 24.7.2018

Hi Diana!

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy that Time Tracker has been a good fit for your company!

We are happy to let you know that a lot of the features that you said you wanted which we don't have, such as an approval process or access permissions, we do actually have! We would love to help you out and teach you how to use these features! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about.

Tacita H.
Mental Health Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Good software to use to help keep track of your hours. "

Kommentare: As an employee I have found out that this software helps me keep track of my hours and my schedule needs.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software it that it helps keep track of your hours, from the time you clock in and out. It works great.

Nachteile: There is nothing lease I like about this software it works great for all employee's, employer's and all business needs.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Maria G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2019

"Time Tracker is Great!"

Kommentare: Time Tracker has worked well for us especially being able to have the field guys to log in their time onsite from their phone, when they need to.

Vorteile: I like that you can customize the time and or expense reports in order to see the total values of either one.

Nachteile: I haven't run into any problems, so I don't have any "cons" at this time.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Elizabeth C.
Business Development Manager
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Time Tracker for Quickbooks LEDES invoicing"

Kommentare: I haven't had a horrible experience, because the customer service is good. And, typically we can work through the issues. They are able to go right in and see the problem. Developers have fixed things I have caught and got them working. And, it does sync well and work well once you get used to the issues.

Vorteile: I liked most that it combined capturing receipt images for creating expenses, and time entries, and created invoices that sync with QuickBooks and allows for LEDES export. It allowed us to do away with separate expense and time entry apps, and provide LEDES for clients that required that. While allowing us to keep using QuickBooks desktop as our primary bookkeeping software.

Nachteile: This software has been developed with a lot of bugs or inconsistencies. Many things have not been tested, and are not working properly or in the same manner across the app. It is learned by trial and error. Some of the ways things flow makes little sense.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Brian K.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"Time Tracker by ebillity Review"

Kommentare: Between 8-9 because I think this Time Tracker has the potential to be built upon.

Vorteile: The ease of putting your data into the system.

Nachteile: I wish there were a "reports" option inside the *app for use in iphone, ipad, or andriod phone with going to a desktop. Also, I would like to see if a communication hub such as slack to communicate to ALL users at once. That feature would need to be used inside the *app.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Independent Contractor
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2020

"Great time tracking tool"

Kommentare: Free integrations is one of the positive things which is attracted to many users.I would recommend others to use the free trial and check if its worth for the price point.

Vorteile: Its works in offline too.
Free android and ios application for easier use.
Can track time for Employee.
It has notifications and alerts which is useful for users.
Time entry reminders are available.

Nachteile: frequent bugs can be found, Other than that its clean and good way to track time and work its really a helpful tool.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Jing L.
Budget Analyst
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Track employee's work time easily"

Kommentare: Time Tracker helps to track employee's work time easily!

Vorteile: We use Time Tracker to keep track of projects our team is working on, and accurately account for all of their hours.

Nachteile: The hours are divided into billable and non-billable hours, it's hard to deal with non-billable hours, we would like to add all the non-billable hours automatically.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Owner / Systems Administrator

"Time Tracker"

Kommentare: I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Vorteile: Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Nachteile: Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

von eBillity an 16.11.2018

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra.

I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker.
If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Arthur K.
Principal
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!"

Kommentare: If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.

Vorteile: The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Nachteile: Poor customer support - When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time-consuming. I am currently on hold to the telephone support and have been for 23 minutes now. I have been called one (yes 1) in the queue for all that time. Seems they have no one on the support desk to actually take the phone call. Also waiting for the online support person to answer my question for the last 20 minutes as well.
Trying to create an invoice for a client. Have over $1,500 in work to bill out but the create invoice function seems to only be picking up the last two entries and wants to create an invoice for only $39. Can't figure out why. All the entries are approved and fall within the selected date range. Last time I tried to an create invoice I had the same issue and support couldn't figure out why and just created the invoice for me but never fixed the issue. Guess what, the very next invoice I tried to create I have the same issue. Now its been 30 minutes and still on hold. Also, the online chat function disconnected "because it was idle for too long" while I waited patiently for a representative to respond. The representatives are probably overworked and handling too many issues at once I suspect.

von eBillity an 25.10.2018

Hello Arthur.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on Capterra. I apologize for the lack of proper customer support. We are better than that and there is no excuse. We are available Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Feel free to contact me directly at 800-851-0992 Ext 108 .

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Fritz W.
Architect
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs."

Kommentare: Paid.

Vorteile: It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Nachteile: That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Brett V.
IT Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"TimeTracker by eBility review"

Kommentare: Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

Vorteile: We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

Nachteile: The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

von eBillity an 4.10.2018

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Samantha O.
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features."

Kommentare: Ability to work remotely

Vorteile: This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Nachteile: The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Architectural Designer

"Reliable, easy-to-use"

Vorteile: It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Nachteile: Occasionally, the software will "time-out" and I'll lose what tasks/time I had entered for the day up to that point in time. It's not a big deal to re-enter my time if I've only been working on 1 or 2 jobs. If I've been jumping around to multiple jobs, I just have to guestimate how much time I spent on each job and fill it in. This isn't the most accurate way to do it, but it only happens occasionally.
Also, I wonder if there's a phone app that could be used in conjunction with the computer desktop application. If I'm on a site visit or traveling for business and not at my desk in the office, it'd be nice to be able to track my time on my phone app.

Teri L.
Bookkeeper/Office Manager
Design
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use"

Kommentare: I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

Vorteile: my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Nachteile: Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

von eBillity an 16.8.2018

Hi Teri!
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

Terri S.
Administrative Manager
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes."

Kommentare: When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Vorteile: Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Nachteile: The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

Senior Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Basic usage with no issues for many years"

Kommentare: The tracker does simply work and I've never had problems with fearfully entering in hours because it was always possible to reach out to our payments person and have them revert our latest submissions in order to fix them.

Vorteile: The interface is rather straight forward and because we have many different buckets of things that we can bill to, we are able to make our weekly breakdowns as complicated or as simple to read and bill the clients for as we want. This makes it so that people record time the way that best suits them and their level of detail.

Nachteile: It's minor, but the comment boxes where I put in all of my time descriptions are rather small and are word limited. This is annoying because it forces me to be needlessly terse or enter in many more rows than I would like to in order to fit everything I did in a week in. Also not necessarily a minus but I found very little need to use the timer that they provide as there are so many times that I would start and stop a task's timer because I was distracted or something more important came up that it was a hassle to maintain.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Stephen C.
Director, National Board
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2018

"Hours tracking made simple."

Kommentare: Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

Vorteile: The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format. It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Nachteile: Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer. A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).

• Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Nathan L.
Geotechnical Lab/Field Manager
Tiefbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"Simple & Straighforward"

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It's simple, and easy to learn. Adding new project names and numbers is fast. Exporting useful and detailed reports is great. I have had a good experience overall with the software.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of it. Everything is organized neatly in rows. It is a very straightforward layout and it's easy to learn. I am able to quickly train new hires in the use of the system and there are rarely any follow-up questions on how to use the software. That makes my life easier as a manager. I also love the report generation feature. We do a lot of field reports, and those are sent to the client separately from the billing process. I love being able to export a comprehensive report of what has been billed and comparing it against the reports that have been distributed. That makes staying organized a lot easier for me.

Nachteile: I took an overseas trip and only had access to the software through the app on my phone. I found it very tedious to make entries through the app. I have employees who work in the field and who could theoretically save themselves office time if they entered their billable time directly from the jobsite. However, they have struggled through the process of using the app while on the go also, and have resorted to recording their time in their field books and then doing a bulk download from a desktop setup. That process is working, but it is not idea.

von eBillity an 5.12.2018

Hello Nathan.

Thank you for using Time Tracker by eBillity! We greatly appreciate your time and business in using our product. The feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated as we continuing to improve our product.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Associate
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone."

Vorteile: Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

Nachteile: What I like least about Ebillity is the fact that it is very difficult to reconfigure the size of the columns in the Timesheets view. there is often not enough room for me to see the entire task description at one glance. Further, there is no way to set up standard task descriptions that could be more speedily added from a dropdown menue. Furthermore, if non-administrators could have access to viewing current billing and invoices without actually being able to change any data that would be a tremendous plus. In small firms, the billing administrator is not always around when clients have questions regarding their bills.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Van P.
Principal
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping"

Kommentare: We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.

Vorteile: This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

Nachteile: For us, at least, there's a relatively frequent need to re-link TimeTracker to our QUickBooks software. It's not difficult, but with the support of TT support we did figure it out and it's now part of the routine , but was frustrating in the extreme until that. We also ended up with a couple of "ghost" projects in TT only that were confusing to staff, but again TT support, once we identified the problem, was prompt in assisting.

Michele N.
Accountant
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"I am the accountant and find it does everything I need, we utilize it fully"

Kommentare: I think the product is working very effectively for us. I would not change anything!

Vorteile: I love how it integrates with QB so easliy, love how it brings over complex transactions such as customers and jobs, service items, payroll items, class tracking, etc. I also love the chat function and have had nothing but excellent service!

Nachteile: that some of my employees find that the mobile app does not work that efficiently. in the past (not recently) have had syncing errors which caused delays.

von eBillity an 14.8.2018

Hi Michele!
Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.
Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app:
IOS:

Daniel S.
Staff Accountant
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"A great solution for employers with employees all over the place! Great Customer Service!"

Kommentare: Ability to have employees worldwide enter their time quickly and easily to keep A/R as current as possible.

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can have employees scattered all over the country or even all over the world for that matter and they can simply login and enter their time and submit it easily using eBillity and their easy to use GUI.

Nachteile: I would like it to have better software for smartphones. I feel the app needs to be developed further and needs a better GUI. I think that most of the employees would use the app but it's hard enough to get them to enter their time let alone learning a new GUI. They need a simple easy to use interface that is bug freee.

von eBillity an 16.8.2018