Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Time Tracker

Einfache Verwaltung von Zeit und Ausgaben durch flexible Nachverfolgungsoptionen, Admin-Genehmigungen, benutzerdefinierte Kategorien, Berechnungsdaten, Berichte und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Time Tracker

Vorteile:

Easy integration of tasks, clients and billing rates with QB Desktop. Easy for users to enter time, billable, non-billable, PTO.

Nachteile:

I hate that you can't edit text after you submit hours.

Bewertungen zu Time Tracker

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,1/10

Time Tracker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.994 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Time Tracker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.994)

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hilfreiche Software um die Zeiten zu verwalten

4,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Gute Software für die Zeitmanagement und kann der Arbeit viel verbessern

Vorteile:

Mit dieser Software unsere Arbeit ist schon besser geworden, weil wir die Verfolgungsschritte verfolgen viel besser verfolgen können

Nachteile:

Ich habe keine bekannte Nachteile gemerkt aber die Updates sind wenig. Wäre besser wenn sie mehrere Updates dafür vergibt

Ingo
Lehrer in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bin zufrieden

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Schnelle und gute Zeiterfassung. Die Stempelkarte 2.0

Nachteile:

Ein Part mehr Options in den Einstellungen. Aber das sind Feinheiteb

Iman
Auszubildende in Deutschland
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super Programm

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: An sich ist es eine gute Anwendung die aber einfacher mit dem Team kompatibel sein könnte.

Vorteile:

Mir gefällt am besten die einfache Einrichtung und das gut verständliche Design.

Nachteile:

Es könnte meiner Meinung nach etwas günstiger sein.

Patricia
afdsf in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Einfach und schnell

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

Einfach und schnell zu bedienen wenn es installiert ist

Nachteile:

Installation dauerte und hatte am Anfang Fehler

Ansh
Ansh
Sr Web Developer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy To Use Time Tracker To Improve Efficiency And Revenue of Business

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It is the best time tracking software that will transform our business. With online time tracking, billing we will literally spend less time on administration and more on making money. It is an affordable solution for our business to track time and reduce expenses in a professional manner. Time Tracker is a web based time management and billing system that allows to track employees time, view reports on their activity, send invoices electronically and control billing from a single location. Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use time tracking and invoicing software. It's ideal for freelancers, consultants and small companies looking to keep track of their time and turn hours into money. Time Tracker allows us to quickly and efficiently bill our clients by email so no more lost paper trail or having to call clients for an update on their progress. We can invoice through the program or export entries into the software of our choice including Quickbooks, Sage One,NetSuite and many others.

Vorteile:

It is a cloud based time tracking and billing solution that increases profitability, reduces administration. It's easy to manage projects, employees and clients from one central location. Useful for all in one timekeeping, billing, payroll and accounting solution for firms of any size. It tracks employee time with GPS accuracy. It can be used as a standalone solution to track time, invoice clients and run payroll or it can be integrated with QuickBooks. eBillity Time Tracker lets us manage our business online, on the phone or on the go through our GPS tracking app helping to increase revenue, reduce administration costs and improve profitability.

Nachteile:

Time Tracker is the best way to track our business work and easy to manage client project tasks. Sometimes clients pay according to time So it is easy to manage work reports on time. We can schedule our our and no issue face with this software.

Christine
Call Center Agent in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Software!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I love all about Time Tracker by eBility because of its features. As employee of a company we used this as our time tracker. I would say it's very convenient to track my time and accurate. what I love the most is that they have Automated Reminders that reducing our need for manual follow-ups. Very Amazing because It allows me to sync with web in my mobile phone and makes my life easier to track time on the go.

Nachteile:

I really love all features of Time Tracker by eBility. Best tracker that I've ever used.

Benjamin
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Used TimeTracker of a year but then switched away

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: TimeTracker was an adequate product for the year we used it but was ultimately insufficient for our company's needs.

Vorteile:

TimeTracker was one of the few products on the market that actually fit our needs as a software consulting firm. Most importantly, it allowed tracking time entries against a two-tiered hierarchy of clients and projects and allowed free-text descriptions of time entries. We had been using spreadsheets previously and this was a substantial upgrade for us. Other nice features: * Ability to mark entries as billable and not billable * Ability for at least some users to be able to view and edit other users timesheets * Ability to mark projects as done, thus preventing people from billing more to them

Nachteile:

Ultimately, we decided to move away from TimeTracker after using it for a year because of three big faults: 1. Incomplete API coverage. The TimeTracker API only exposed some of the data available in the system, and didn't allow for all types of modification. For example, you cannot retrieve a client's billing details via API nor can you edit a time entry. This is severely limiting in the addons that can be built to work with the product. 2. Inability to track/lock billed time entries. While this functionality is technically available as part of the invoicing features, the only way to use it is by generating an invoice. TimeTracker's invoice functionality did not meet our needs and the inability to track which time entries were and were not billed was a massive administrative headache for us. 3. Slow and occasionally buggy interface. A number of pages on the website load slowly. It can take a lot of clicks to do time entry or edit time entries. And there are obnoxious bugs in primary workflows. For example, when changing the project of a time entry, the activity filed gets cleared as well and a popup box must be cleared before you can proceed. As another example, when removing time entries from particular days, deleting the number of hours is not sufficient to clear the time entry.

Christian
Talent Acquisition in Dominikanische Republik
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best alternative to track the time!

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: AMAZING! No complaints so far. 100% recommeded.

Vorteile:

I love it because it's user-friendly; literally anyone can use it.

Nachteile:

The only thing that I would say is that I haven't found an option to download the data.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time trackers are flexible and Increase Productivity

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Additional Time trackers can also help with setting realistic objectives, finding productivity patterns, and honing time management techniques. They provide a data-driven method for figuring out where time is spent, which enables improved decision-making and workflow optimization

Vorteile:

Time trackers are flexible instruments for managing and keeping track of time allotment. They can be used for project management, teamwork, individual productivity, and even hourly charging of clients. The ultimate objective is to increase productivity and learn more about how people spend their time.

Nachteile:

Billing, project monitoring, and productivity management are three frequent uses for time trackers. It assists people or organizations in keeping track of and making the most use of the time spent on jobs, projects, or activities.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Assistant relationship manager in Ägypten
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Track yourself like never before

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience was great, easy to use and reliable

Vorteile:

The app is easy to use and it solved a huge problem for me. I was wasting lots of time without noticing and it was hard for me to calculate time spent in certain tasks in my job to increase my productivity and since I used this app I found it easier for me to manage my time in a better and more effective way honestly.

Nachteile:

It sometimes bug and start calculating time all over again

Jennifer
MA in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracking

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Its so easy to use, the app helps use it without needing a computer

Nachteile:

Sometimes it signs me out and i have to relog in

Atsou
Atsou
car seller in Togo
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tracking time

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I personnally find that it is a good software for employees in order to deal with their time tracking programs. It simple to use and can helps with shedulings and reports too.

Nachteile:

It is simple software to use to track time .

vikas
Freelance in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

First time I m installed the app my mobile and set the project submit time very help full I m timely submit the project.

Nachteile:

App is easy to use and very help full set the meeting time and project time set and time infom u.

Tila
Administrator in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Walk with the time.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Not bad and it takes time to get used to it.

Vorteile:

Never miss an occassion, activity when using it. Very helpful.

Nachteile:

It dies not do what I want eg. use the rate I want for wages etc.

Michael
Owner in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great, Inexpensive way to connect to QuickBooks

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An inexpensive way to accurately track your billable time and quickly get that info into Quickbooks.

Vorteile:

We use Time Tracker in our video production company to track billable hours for all invoicing. This includes editing time, purchasing stock footage, equipment rentals, shoots, etc. All of this information needs to be accurately conveyed to Quickbooks in order for us to bill our clients appropriately.

Nachteile:

Being a web-based product, there are sometimes when the software is down and you can't access the time tracker. This can cause us to lose track of billable time.

Irene
Freelance in Mexiko
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker review

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Time Tracker was a good option for me as a freelancer. I used it for a while since it was the tracker my client at the time favored and had no real issues when working with it. I did not stick to it mainly because as a freelance I adapt to the needs and preferences of every client and not all of my projects require a tool as rich-featured as this one, but other than that had no issues with it.

Vorteile:

- Easy to use, takes no time to get started. - Does not require training. - You can track time for different projects and clients. - Dashboards are clear and useful. - Helps to know how much time is spent on each project and client. - Clients can easily see how time was spent and what are you charging for. - Automatically saves time entries. - Helps to see which tasks take longer, evaluate productivity and performance. - Can be used in multiple devices. - Allows to easily correct errors. - You can download the app or use the web app.

Nachteile:

- Did not love the UI. The design could be improved. - Several features I did not understand nor use. - It is not complicated to learn how to use, but some things could still be simplified.

Wala
Researcher in Deutschland
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Time management Tool

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is indeed one of the smartest tools for timekeeping and saving. It is such a fast and easy to use App. It did help researchers and employees in various sites keep track of the time they are taking to complete research-related tasks, specifically when engaged with one-on-one research participants. It thus helped us define and allocate research targets more appropriately.

Nachteile:

Very seldomly the software will time out and you will have to recalculate time spent on different tasks. It also could be a bit difficult to use on phone screens, and thus researchers out in the field had to create a paper version of their work time, and re-enter it in the app once they are back at the office

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time Tracker

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Vorteile:

Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Nachteile:

Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

Antwort von eBillity

vor 5 Jahren

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra. I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Fritz
Architect in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Paid.

Vorteile:

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Nachteile:

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Reha
Proofreader in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simple and straightforward time tracking software.

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: To log in, plan projects, manage tasks, create weekly and monthly calendars, track time and spending, and more, use TimeTracker. The nicest thing about time tracking is that it makes developers stay on target by imposing stringent time constraints. The client can check the developer's track record. It is easy for the customer and the coder to see through it. The greatest timekeeping programme is what will change our company. We will literally spend less time on administration and more time producing money thanks to online time tracking and billing. It is a professional way for our company to measure time and cut costs at a reasonable price.

Vorteile:

I like how simple it is to categorise your time with this software—it only takes a few clicks.I also appreciate that you can submit your time without doing it all for specific days of the week. Additionally, the layout of the website is generally user-friendly. It isn't very weird or intriguing, but it is doable. Utilization is simple and uncomplicated. It carries out its intended function. You can make billable service items and track how much time you spent on each one. I manage my schedule, work, and projects with Time Tracker. The information gathered can be used to compute payroll and expenses. Additionally, any issues you have can be resolved by TimeTracker's customer care.

Nachteile:

It functions properly, however occasionally there are glitches that require you to re-enter data. I can't comment from firsthand experience, but I've heard that the software's administrative interface can be confusing.

Samantha
Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Ability to work remotely

Vorteile:

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Nachteile:

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Patrick
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Simple time tracking with a few power-user shortcomings

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: While the hour entry interface isn't perfect for power users who want to tab through fields quickly & efficiently, it's as good as if not better than competitors. This is more than made up for by the features & ease of use of the product and its price.

Vorteile:

Time Tracker is dead simple to setup and use for tracking time. Works great for consultants and contractors keeping track of time worked for multiple customers. Reports are simple to execute and offer a reasonable variety of types.

Nachteile:

It is difficult to navigate the hours input screen with a keyboard, i.e., tab between fields. It requires use of the mouse for optimum navigation. This is time consuming for power users making bulk entries.

Teri
Teri
Bookkeeper/Office Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

Vorteile:

my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Nachteile:

Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

Antwort von eBillity

vor 6 Jahren

Hi Teri! Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product. Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help! -Alex from eBillity

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Basic usage with no issues for many years

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The tracker does simply work and I've never had problems with fearfully entering in hours because it was always possible to reach out to our payments person and have them revert our latest submissions in order to fix them.

Vorteile:

The interface is rather straight forward and because we have many different buckets of things that we can bill to, we are able to make our weekly breakdowns as complicated or as simple to read and bill the clients for as we want. This makes it so that people record time the way that best suits them and their level of detail.

Nachteile:

It's minor, but the comment boxes where I put in all of my time descriptions are rather small and are word limited. This is annoying because it forces me to be needlessly terse or enter in many more rows than I would like to in order to fit everything I did in a week in. Also not necessarily a minus but I found very little need to use the timer that they provide as there are so many times that I would start and stop a task's timer because I was distracted or something more important came up that it was a hassle to maintain.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

Nachteile:

What I like least about Ebillity is the fact that it is very difficult to reconfigure the size of the columns in the Timesheets view. there is often not enough room for me to see the entire task description at one glance. Further, there is no way to set up standard task descriptions that could be more speedily added from a dropdown menue. Furthermore, if non-administrators could have access to viewing current billing and invoices without actually being able to change any data that would be a tremendous plus. In small firms, the billing administrator is not always around when clients have questions regarding their bills.