Über TeamViewer

Mit TeamViewer können Sie sicher auf Geräte Ihrer Kunden zugreifen, sie steuern und Dokumente sowie Programme nutzen. Mehr erfahren!

Erfahre mehr über TeamViewer

The greatest feature is the ease of access to support customers remotely. There was prerequisites to integrate with our existing platform, it was seemless.

It's slow and clunky, often having trouble launching. Their new Web Monitoring product which replaced Monitis is half-baked and missing features, we are unable to use it.

Bewertungen zu TeamViewer

TeamViewer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.008 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TeamViewer bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.008)

Stefan S.
Gesellschafter in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marktführer- leider zu teuer

Kommentare: Top Lösung aber leider viel zu teuer

Super Adressbuch; integrierter Chat ist gut gelöst; Anfragen an Kollegen sind einfach möglich

Viel zu viele Funktionen die eh keiner benötigt; meist erst für teuer Geld zu kaufen und dann irgendwann umsonst

Dennis M.
Dennis M.
Gesellschafter in Deutschland
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

rechnung zu spät erhalten, muss jetzt noch ein jahr bezahlen.

sie funktioniert, sie macht was sie soll. wie andere anwendungen auch.

das man keine Info erhält das sich die Laufzeit um ein Jahr verlängert und dann man einfach Pech gehabt hat.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Imprescindible para Soporte

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Es la mejor herramienta existente en el mercado para trabajar con escritorios remotos y transmisión de archivos. No imagino el soporte técnico de otro modo. TeamViewer es escencial.

La capacidad de poder controlar equipos remotos, estabilidad y distintas herramientas para proporcionar soporte remoto a otros equipos.

Se necesitan conocimientos previos, capacitación y una comunicación con el host para que proporciones sus claves de acceso.

Bill B.
President in USA

A solid, but expensive, remote control tool for supporting clients

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: TeamViewer was a great solution that allowed us to easily provide support services to our customers. However, the constant need to upgrade, the inability for older versions to talk to newer versions, and the business practices of selling perpetual licenses one day and forcing people into a subscription model the next is not reassuring.

When we chose TeamViewer, they offered a great deal for the money, spending money to buy the software license once with no recurring fees. The ability to provide "zero-install" links on our web site to allow customers to get us connected to their systems was a huge plus for a remote support environment. And even better, they were far cheaper than other solutions at the time, like GoToMyPC, LogMeIn, RAdmin, and others for an environment where you needed to support random users around the globe.

Sadly, shortly after we bought our expensive, "perpetual, no recurring fees" license and got everything set up, TeamViewer changed the game entirely, switching to a pure subscription model. So, after advertising that our high one-time fee wouldn't require maintenance fees, the new model now requires an annual subscription, and we have been stuck on v12 for the last several years with no ability to get onto a newer version unless we want to spend even more money on the subscription. As other solutions have since arisen (like Zoom) that are far less expensive, we do not feel that we will ever renew our TeamViewer license because of this. Once they turn off the ability for TeamViewer 12 to work (which they have done for older versions already), then we'll simply be removing it from our systems.

Adnaan M.
Adnaan M.
COO in Südafrika
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Will TeamViewer be suitable for my team???

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The jury is still out on this one! I would say that my experience has been a bit of an" up and down" one. Their are some aspects of TeamViewer that i compliment their team on and other aspects which need to be looked at closely and ensure that those aspects are improved moving forward, with the focus on rectifying these issues soonest. Its all about keeping the customer satisfied in an ever increasing, competitive business environment. No, TeamViewer will not be suitable for my team as for now, but i always willing to relook at it, once the TeamViewer lads get the necessary done!

TeamViewer has been a secure platform to use, with the RSA key exchange and encryption. In the aviation industry, security is paramount and TeamViewer meets that requirement. It allows me to connect to contacts globally and provides a host of additional sevices, for e.g monitoring my entire teams desktop and allows recording the sessions remotely. Added to that, TeamViewer setting up is relatively simple with equally simple configuration.It provides added options of file transfer, instant messaging and being able to manage servers remotely. It has been instumental in making it possible for me to remotely control my devices for work and home, including cameras amongst other things. Impressive? Yes indeed! But read on please.....

The UI is super boring and the TeamViewer team should get cracking on that aspect to begin with. It puts me to sleep! Additionally, similar products come in at a better price.. Transferring files that are large can be a laborious and lenghty task, becoming frustrating in this world of "instant gratification". Speed it up TeamViewer! Not the best customer service experiences that i have had. High speed internet has become an issue, especially when i try and connect to areas globally, where the speed of their internet is at a snails pace. Hence, high speed internet is a must or else you'll end up pulling out your hair. Also, Teamviewer has to be installed on every system and has to be the same version. Limiting for me! Better platforms available out there at a better price, faster and the lack of a fast internet speed is not a problem.

Angus M.
Company Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for team collaborations

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Using TeamViewer has saved me so much time, I no longer need to run over to an employees machine when there is a problem, I can simply connect to their device wi9thTeamViewer and see the problem. I'd estimate that it's also saved my business a lot of money, enabling our engineers to remote into machines when they are at home for critical issues, without the need to come into the office. I'd recommend it to anyone, any day.

The best thing about TeamViewer is it's simplicity. I can open it up, type in the ID and password for my colleagues device, and be connected to their device instantly. There is no messing about with technical configurations, TeamViewer makes connecting one device to another extremely simple, and I love it.

There isn't much that I dislike about the software, the only issue I could say is that the updates are infrequent, but it's not a big issue since the software has most features you could ever want already.

Ilsa V.
Hr Administrator in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop that works for you

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Teamviewer for remote control when im unable to be at work and also to be able to provide technical support to my fellow staff members at other branches. My experience with Teamviewer is only what i can describe as a delight. Its simplicity and ease of access is undeniably the best in its field. It cannot compare to other remote desktops, Teamviewer stands out as the number one platform to use.

Team Viewer is very reliable and easy to use. It is a simple and secure way to connect to computers remotely. I love that i can work from home when need be. I like the fact that it has multiple features to choose from and that you dont have to use many apps as on Teamviewer they are already there. The best feature for me is the unattended access allowing me access immediately at any time of day.

The only thing i found least to like is that both station's need to be on the same upgrade level on Teamviewer. You cannot access the one if the other is on a different version of Teamviewer. Also if your internet connection is a bit slow it starts kicking you out at times.

Timothy K.
PM in Kenia

Straight forward Remote connection for most needed Cases

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have used Teamviewer on and off over the last 10 years to provide connectivity to remote machines and have succeeded more than 95% of the time.
It has also relatively improved its features most notably allowing connectivity to a machine with older version of the software, which was not previously possible for a long time, was a major pain point, and one of the most needed features as it was usually the reason we always used it concurrently with another vendor.
Finally, its ability to remember and save previously connected computers really saves a lot of time and headache.

Team viewer has worked for me on nearly all devices you can think of; Mac, PC, mobile, tablet, ios. It is straightforward to install and allow connectivity most times. 8/10 of none IT savvy users on windows were able to download, install and enable connection within a few minutes of sharing the link.

Getting a not IT savvy user to set it up and enable connection on a mac has been a stumbling block more than a few times . Other software tested was able to achieve the same in a relatively easier manner and I have had to resort to them when unsuccessful.

Jacob ira A.
Jacob ira A.
Director in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than others

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to deploy. Easy to quickconnect to someone with a one-time code. Secure.

The cost. While I appreciate that teamviewer charges by the support agent and not the installed server, it is still expensive.

Alaister L.
Alaister L.
System Administrator in Hongkong

Best free cross-platform compatible remote desktop tool

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Managing my local headless servers and remote machines have become very convenient with TeamViewer.

It supports a wide range of operating systems. The speed and latency are excellent for machines near my location. The frame rate is acceptable for videos and games.

It seems that newer versions are not completely compatible with older versions. Also, sometimes there are issues when connecting to headless host systems.

César josé R.
César josé R.
Software Developer in Peru

Excellent tool for user support, but a bit expensive.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

TeamViewer is an excellent tool to support users remotely. It allows you to have total control of the equipment from anywhere in the world, working efficiently and streamlining communication between you and the user. It has an easy and intuitive interface, which allows the user to use it efficiently from the first time.

TeamViewer is very inefficient on low-speed Internet connections, which is why sometimes users prefer to use similar free tools like AnyDesk. In addition, the cost of acquiring the product is often a barrier to entry for users or companies that wish to expand its use.

Paul L.
Paul L.
Software Developer in Australien

Remote access anywhere from anywhere

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Team viewer has always been my go-to for remote access when different technologies are involved. It's simple to set-up and configure for even the most amateur user. Being able to support a variety of scenarios makes this an easy choice.

The ability to access remote desktops using multi monitor access from any device on hand makes this an easy choice for me to give and receive remote access help. The connection quality is good enough to use for prolonged sessions without feeling fatigued with lag and delays. Having access to multiple computers configured on my account makes switching between computers easy.

There's nothing I disliked about the software as it just performs as required.

Marco S.
Marco S.
IT Manager in Ecuador
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teamviewer: A remote superhero

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used the software for a long time to be able to provide technical support both at a personal and corporate level, its interface is intuitive and does its job very well, it is widely used on Windows systems since the installation on other systems such as Linux is a bit difficult due to because you must have the appropriate knowledge to do it, what I like the most is that I can have privacy in what I am doing and being able to share files between teams is the best thing.

To say that it is teamviewer is like asking what fire is for, it is the best and for a long time the pioneer in terms of taking remote control of a computer via the Internet, is a sotware that is not necessary to install it to use it and that allows us to work in collaboration no matter from where we connect, it is used primarily in corporate environments that can afford its price, allows us to use the remote computer as if we were in front of it without having to request permission or have alguin in front of the computer. It is multisystem but it is used more in Windows environments being able to exchange files in a unidirectional way to be able to give support or to work in team. Additionally it can be used at home on a trial or time limited basis. Its installation and interface is extremely intuitive and it is not necessary to get lost in menus to find any of its tools and it offers many features that facilitate our work to those of us who are especially immersed in IT management.

The cost of your license is something that scares away the vast majority of people who could use the software relegating it mostly to corporate environments, another drawback I've had personally is the interoperability between systems when we take control of a Windows-Linux computer or vice versa and control of the computer from the Android phone is impossible.

Manager IT in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

"Team Viewer" Best helpdesk tool for Remote Access and support for Desktop and Mobiles.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My Over Experience with TeamViwer is very positive and happy with the outcome and usage of TW.

Most of the time we are uses TeamViewer for Remote access and Support for the Desktop and Mobile Users. Really, this is very good and helpful with great outcomes an easy to use by both end, Also very helpful for time and travel cost.

NO, I don't feel anything like this if you are using paid license, with free and trail pack you will face issue the limit time of the. session

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior graphics designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Really helpful remote troubleshooting and collaborating tool for work from home startups

Kommentare: If someone want to make their collaboration seamless without having to take only video calls and explain everything in one go then this tool is is best choice. You can collaborate and take control of your team's desktop or system while recording every step followed while troubleshooting.

I have been connected to teamviewer since 8 months, whenever I need help in troubleshooting a project for my team I just have them share their screen take control of everything and its done in no time. Its really reduce time of making things done while working remotely. I also liked the way of collaboration happened via teamviewer, I can be able to share any type of files while live chatting or doing any call. Its easy to setup and use in any type of team.

After updating to newer version of teamviewer, cursor from other desktop have been hidden and that's make trouble if client want to show something using their cursor. Also its pricing is not justifiable for me as its basic plan is comparably higher than other solutions.

Maurice m. B.
Maurice m. B.
General Manager in Trinidad und Tobago

Affordable Support For Your Remote Teams

Kommentare: I love this platform. Teamviewer was the easiest implementation of remote access and support for devices within my business. On a personal note, I've used it to access my personal computer, and to assist my mother with her technical needs, when I could not get to her. When, in the height of the pandemic, I was forced to allow my team to work in the cloud, we purchased a license, and all of a sudden, I was able to manage our server, and staff was able to log in to their work computers. When we were finally able to access the office, and I allowed staffers to leave with their computers, this was how we were able to support team members when sometimes, one person would usually have asked someone to help with something on their computer. I'm still anxious to try some of the newer features when my schedule permits.

Teamviewer presents a powerful and stable platform for remote access to computers, regardless of the platform you intend to connect from. In an increasingly connected world, this is your method of connecting to multiple computers within your business. It also doesn't matter the version of your Windows, where Microsoft's Remote Desktop requires the Pro versions.

My main issue isn't a problem, to be quite frank. When using teamviewer on mobile, there are a bit too many finger gestures which are required to mimic different mouse clicks. I figure that learning from the existing gestures on android and iOS might be beneficial

Umurhan K.
system specialist in Türkei
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, it is the remote connection program that I have used the most both in my private life and in my business life. I am very satisfied.

My favorite feature is that I can provide an easy and secure connection. And providing the necessary security by giving a password before the connection.

The aspect that I like least is that if another user has one of the lower versions of this software, remote connection cannot be established, the versions must be the same, I would like this to be ignored.

Ross Y.
PM in USA
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app for remote support

Kommentare: Used it to support a number of users remotely from my machine - worked like a charm. All I need to tell them is to launch the app, tell me the id/password and voila, I'm in. Copy/paste files, operating windows, etc.

1. Extremely easy to use, almost 0 learning curve - everything is straightforward and intuitive, plus available on all platforms (I was supporting PC machines from a mac) 2. Robust mobile app that has most of the functionality accessible via a phone 3. Free for personal use!

1. The ID/password combo is sometimes a bit cumbersome and should be replaced by an easier two factor identification using a phone. 2. Very little not to like otherwise - minimal lag, everything just works.

Vashishrao D.
Vashishrao D.
Student in Mauritius
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer - A Fast and Safe software for Remote Control

Kommentare: Teamviewer is a safe product and it is also uses AES 256-bit encryption. It has enable me to perform task remotely just by sitting from my desk, rather from moving physcially. TeamViewer has helped me to make lots of savings on fuel as well as on time. Worth mentioning is also the customer service that you have after purchasing the product. Below are a few personal advantages I noted while using this application;
- Fast, secured and reliable (The other person can restrict your access at any time, thus it is a positive security concern).
- Able to communicate with the other user via a chat box, voice call or video call.
- Able to transfer files to the other data over TeamViewer itself.
- Able to take screenshots or make video recording of the receipient screen.
- Able to access another device which is not on the same platform (cross-platform).
- Works within a low-bandwith environment.
However, as all great software, it has a cost that comes with it. Thus, if you are planning to use it commercially, it is advised to purchase it, thus increasing the number of users that are connected to simultaenously. Nevertherless, it has proved its capabilities to be among the best remote control software available on the market. As a Junior IT Support Officer, I highly recommend this product.

First and foremost, it is one of the best free remote access and free remote control softwate. It enables user (usually IT Support team) to have access remotely on your machine while limiting their physical movement especially during this Covid-19 pandemic. It is also a great tool to be used in environments where there is a low-bandwidth. Moreover it has also helped me to communicates with the recepient via a chat box or via call. I also have the option of transfering files via TeamViewer, thus making it an ideal office tool for anyone who want to gain access to a system without any physcial movement, thus helps in saving time and gas money. It is also a cross-platform application (User can control any device that are on either Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS or even on Rasberry Pi).

One of my main concerns is that both parties (that is the person to whom I am connecting remotely and myself) need to have the same version installed on the machine or else, the application will not work. Another disadvantage is that large files cannot be shared over TeamViewer. The computer that I am connecting to also needs to be switched on and active which mean that the application needs to be remained open.

Sudhir B.
Chief Engineer in Deutschland

"Amazing application for long-distance remote control!"

Kommentare: The majority of the time, I use Teamviewer for remote control. To gain access to my colleague's computer if they don't grasp something, or to assist a buddy on another continent, for example. When our customers need assistance or software needs to be configured on their end, Teamviewer comes in handy, especially when unattended access is allowed.

This application's best feature is unattended access. We activate Unattended Access on all machines so that we may rapidly access any data. We keep our documents in storage software, but it's occasionally easier to access them from a certain computer. Another advantage is that you may use it for personal usage for free, which is exactly what I do to remotely operate my home PC on a regular basis. I occasionally use TeamViewer without installing anything, which is a fantastic alternative. One of the biggest advantages of Teamviewer is that you can adjust the display quality, so if your connection isn't great, you can compensate. The reason we choose Teamviewer is that our team can simply run/install it, which is critical when working with folks who aren't always at office premises but the hardware is.

We're not sure how safe Teamviewer is, but we keep credentials highly confidential, so I believe we're covered. However, allowing anyone to remotely manage your machine is never completely secure. There are far too many new features. It's great to have more functions, but I believe it's more important to focus on Teamviewer's main feature: remote access! Although there wasn't much added to Teamviewer's remote access functionality, I believe there is always room for improvement.

Oliur R.
Oliur R.
Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"TeamViewer" Has made remote access very easy and simple from anywhere to any device

Kommentare: My entire TeamViewer experience has been fantastic. It's something I've been utilizing for a long time.
I had to work from home on a number of projects and office tasks, and in order to provide team support, I used TeamViewer, which allows me to connect remotely and transfer files and folders across the cloud from one computer to another in real time. My workflow has been much faster and more productive thanks to TeamViewer.
All I can say is that TeamViewer is an extremely important product that every organization or individual should have. It makes work life much easier and simpler. TeamViewer is one of my favorite programs.

TeamViewer is one of my favorite remote access tools; I use it almost every day because we have to work from various locations and with various sorts of devices, and we frequently run into problems with our work flow. But in this scenario, TeamViewer has the upper hand by allowing us to connect with anyone, anywhere, using any device, be it a smartphone or a computer. TeamViewer is really easy to use and is always up to date. We can use the cloud to video chat, exchange text messages, make voice conversations, and most crucially, share our screen and files from one device to another. So all I can say is that I enjoy using TeamViewer in my everyday work life and that it has become an integral part of my life.

Even while TeamViewer is a terrific choice, it does have some limitations. It is a bandwidth-hungry software, and some individuals may experience network troubles with it, as I have. Furthermore, their Multi-User plan only allows one user to start one remote connection at a time, which is insufficient if you are unhappy with the free plan and want to upgrade to premium. Apart than that, I have no big issues using TeamViewer. I enjoy using TeamViewer.

ITAdministrator in Ägypten
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer is the best but pricing make many users sign away

Kommentare: For me it’s the perfect and in top but still pricing is the important issue

Team Viewer provides full control accessing computer to computer remotely. I can transfer program files between my side and remote side easily. Access any pc from phone application, it has made easier for me to assist my branches in transport. I make it start with windows and add static password so you don’t need the other side any way as long as pc has internet connection. Switching between OS users by logging off or switching user is very simple. It access pc as admin and it doesn’t ask every task admin rights. Support session record ,Instant message and audio calls which is very useful to contact other side. could show black screen to remote side to get ride of voyeurs.

Problem with different version, if you connect with lower virsion it asks to upgrade lower side. Support stopped for old OS. Commercial user license is not competitive.

Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Remote Desktop Control Software(TeamViewer)

Kommentare: Back then, TeamViewer gave me a great deal of convenience in my everyday work. It has a lot of cool features, and I really like it. I've only identified a few disadvantages, but they're minimal in comparison to the positives. Also, the fact that almost everyone in my immediate vicinity is familiar with TeamViewer and the concept made things a lot easier for me. As a freelancer, TeamViewer allows me to earn money without having to travel. We can swiftly support them in their PC problems issues without needing to be physically present now that many of our staff are trapped working from home.

TeamViewer includes a lot of screen-sharing features. You can also share files and use the remote control, which is fantastic. The ease with which I can connect from one device to another -remote desktop- is what I enjoy best about TeamViewer. Aside from that, this software supports a wide range of devices, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Linux. I tested TeamViewer on all of these devices and found it to be equally versatile. It's simple to use. Anyone with basic computer abilities may install the client and send you the data you need for remote support in a matter of minutes. Even with a slow internet connection, it functions perfectly. For personal Teamviewer is my first choice.

To be honest, I'm not sure I can think of many disadvantages to this product. It has always had a strong following for as long as I can recall. The only criticism I have is that I occasionally have trouble keeping all of my connections in my personal account up to date with the latest version of the software. The remote update tool and alarm notifications are excellent, however, they only notify me when I connect to that particular connection. There is no single area, where I can manage and check that all of my connections are running the same version. Again, not a major issue, just a minor annoyance. The most irritating aspect of the software is the frequent advertisements/pop-ups urging you to update to a newer version. After using TeamViewer, the device screen went black and did not revert to its original wallpaper in some rare situations. Users of the free version are restricted in their use and are unable to try out all of TeamViewer's capabilities. This can be a hindrance to actually purchasing the entire package, given the necessity to try out all of the features before investing. Apart from that, there are no drawbacks to using this software, and I am extremely pleased with it.

Edin E.
Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer is the best remote tool out there!

Kommentare: It has been a great pleasure and joy to use this tool and to be introduced to it a long time ago, because over time it just got better and better, and yet more simple to use and operate. The mobile app is also amazing as it does not "overwork" the device and there is no lag, as long as your internet connection is of good quality.

I am not sure where to start with pros of TeamViewer - this tool is simply amazing. From the version 10 up, this has been the most useful tool that I have used in regards of remote desktop, troubleshooting and help, whether for my friends and family or for my business and work. It provides all of the tools necessary for you to be able to remotely control a device, access it regardless of where you are and be able to do everything as if you are there physically. Simple, reliable, fast and dependable.

There are no Cons to this piece of software, it is simply great. If we are talking about space for improvement, then a video call along with the remote access with the host would be the best way to go about it. Other than that, no down sides what so ever.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brasilien

Is no longer the best

Kommentare: We use it to serve the customer, solve problems on the remote screen, search for diagnostic files and return corrected files. We also use text chat a lot, but it's so unobtrusive that the customer on the other end often ignores the messages, so you end up using the notepad to highlight and draw attention. Until version 15 I thought it was great. But with the change in the form of licensing, and with the popularization - each person having a different type of license, the problems started. You license version 8 perpetual. They do forced upgrade to version 13 and it doesn't work anymore to 8. But in forced 13 you can't customize the host. Then this year they start pushing to go to 15, but they don't upgrade the perpetual license. So you bought perpetual and now it's dead, you're forced to sign. How to trust a supplier who acts this way? Result: after a decade of using temviewer we are moving to anydesk and khelpdesk.

It's fast, in the portable version it's easy to use and doesn't require bureaucracy. You just send the link to the customer, receive the access data and that's it. Great for remote support, copying or sending files and chatting with the customer without the phone.

It used to be great, but as the billing model went from perpetual license to subscription, they try to force you to use the latest version to force you to subscribe. So you have a version confusion on the clients, and the older version doesn't access the newer host. The subscription price is also abusive. The support is bad, they are slow to respond and they respond generically.