Über Appointy

Appointy ist eine einfache, funktionale und leistungsstarke Planungssoftware, mit der du dein Unternehmen wachsen lassen und verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Appointy

The software itself is great but the support team is what makes me love it.

I can't come up with any negative feedback about this service.

Bewertungen zu Appointy

Appointy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Appointy bereits verwendet?

Claudia
Claudia
Massothérapeute in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software to market your appointments on multiple platforms FOR FREE

- There’s a free version, no need to be pressured into upgrading. - A team of software developers who helps customize the widgets on your website - easy to use platforms and also there’s an app on the App Store to use. - I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business. - I also love to automate my daily tasks and Appointy can connect to zapper, in helping me doing so. I completely recommend Appointy

It would be nice if they added a little description when hovering on the infos Or options in the settings.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

Kommentare: Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution. This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again! Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Renat
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Getting worse by the day

Kommentare: This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page. We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain; Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners. Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011).
1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Isaiah
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Term Customer - Appointy Supports Our Entire Business

Kommentare: Overall, my business has grown with Appointy over the past couple of years. As we continue to grow, Appointy will be our software of choice and we will continue to use their platform.

Appointy has a lot of flexibility and features that can be customized to your business needs. Also, their support team is responsive 24/7 to answer questions about the software. Appointy's integrations are also very helpful. Their team not only helped me set up 90% of the data collection that I needed, but they also helped me complete the final 10% that was a bit more technical and needed a more experienced developer.

The software could be a bit more intuitive in some areas; however, their customer support team makes it easy to ask questions and quickly get a response whenever I am confused (which is not often).

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Too Expensive for Businesses

Kommentare: Appointy powered our tech stack for a long time after we left TimeTrade. Eventually, we grew tired of paying a programmer to tweak the API when business changed demanded it. We ultimately switched to SimplyBook.Me to save money and use Zapier.

Good integrations and API, lots of booking customization features were included that helped customers and staff alike. Google Calendar sync worked perfectly well and made it easy for staff to block time without logging in.

The 5 staff limit for $49.99 month was simply too expensive for our taste. We also had issues with the API also provide to be difficult to maintain with a developer. I see they've since added Zapier which might help with that extra cost.

Adedapo
Founder/CEO in Nigeria
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Booking App... No customer end Android/IOS App

Kommentare: It's has been productive and I would still recommend it... It is a massively great App... If they take care of reporting and customer Android and IOS app.....and lastly Add CRM (email marketing) .... Boom they would be the jewel to run after.

I was able to use it for a class booking business. The Design is totally beautiful, I was Able to restrict client account booking as per validity period of class registrations, Cancellation and Rescheduling is amazing, Easy client sign up form. Reminder emails

Inadequate Reporting Lack of an Android /IOS App for my customers to log into were my major issues

Jose
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: I have had a great experience.

It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers.

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Yvonne
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First time user of Appointy

Kommentare: Publishing online classes with zoom during lockdown. The support for customising to our needs was excellent. We may be able to use this going forward with paid classes.

The flexibility of configuration to suit business needs are very good. It has a good range of features but the most appealing is the Live help and the outstanding level of customer support even during the free trial as all questions are answered and you are sent direct links to the relevant support material.

One or two small areas could benefit from additional customization such as gift certificate emails need to be slightly better design. Code needs to be bigger than the price you paid.

Linda
Owner, Head Trainer in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Appointy for Dog Training Businesses

Kommentare: Excellent. They are easy to work with, are friendly and work hard to know and understand your business.

The ease of use for admins and clients. Easy on - boarding. Pricing is excellent and the support is superb.

It is excellent but not flashy...and I need some "flashiness" for my demographic.

Emeka
Emeka
International Students Panelist(Global Programs/ISSO) in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Appointy is a great scheduling software for managing a business.

I really like the reminders. Also, the software is really user-friendly.

There is nothing negative about this software at all.

Ranette
Center Director/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Anthony
Chiropractic Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Kommentare: I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Laura Sue
Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Perfect program for a small growing business

Kommentare: I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

ieda
Human Resource in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Apps and the best Customer Service

My team and I are stressful to manage huge event and crowd. There's multiple date need to be set up and customized. Tight with the dateline, we were so panicked till we found out about them. I must say that I AM SUPER SUPER GRATEFUL. The app is so friendly and easy for my customers. Another thing that made me wont go to any other app is their Support team is the best that i ever liaised. They're very attentive to all my questions, they helped to customize it, i felt that i have another colleague next to me who helped me till all my job done. To [SENSITIVE CONTENT], please reward your team member, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and others, afraid i might miss their names. Thank you so much! and you guys would grow in this industry

the booking appointment page would highlight the available slot more obvious, so easy for customer to refer

Shahzaib
CEO of ShazzSEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Any Business

Kommentare: Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it.

Christine
Assistant Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tackling Scheduling Issues

Kommentare: Sid was amazing and helped me out with several scheduling issues. I am very grateful for his expertise and patience. Chris Alfano

It is simple to use once you get the hang of it.

Nothing at this time. It seems like this system will work nicely with our needs.

Selene

Good but limited

Kommentare: I still use this one. The support online is amazing, best ever! But for the price I pay I wish to have language option (I need Finnish language for my clients). Integration on Facebook is not available what is bad as everyone is offering it now for schedule. The customer info is very limited, I have to use a extra software that is not compatible to save records and extra info from my clients.
But the site works perfect, not so difficult to use anyway they can help you step by step even with share screen. You can also promote discount coupon. Overall is good but the things I need are important for my business and the price is not the best one around.

Antwort von Appointy

Thank you Selene for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we support Finnish language. We also seamlessly integrate with Facebook, to bring you ever increasing customers. You can use our custom form feature to gather customer details. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Stacey
Salon Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: One of the easiest appointment systems I have used has the added benefit of email and facebook integration making advertising so much easier. They also have online chat/help which is first class.

ease of use, online help/chat, facebook integration

the price, could be a little bit cheaper for loyal/returning customers

Bettina
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best scheduling software ever!

Kommentare: I looked at many different scheduling software programs before I decided to choose Appointy. I am so glad I chose them. One of the things that I like about this program is that there is always someone available to chat with if you have any questions. Most of the other programs I found just had a "leave a message" option. That doesn't help me when I need help immediately. The tech support with Appointy is incredibly knowledgeable and patient! I am a detailed person and they were able to put up with my many questions and requests for edits. I also like the "strikethrough" option for the times that are already booked on the calendar. Through all my research, I found no other company that offered this. It helps when people know that certain times are/were available, just not for that day. The other scheduling systems didn't have this option. I also love that I can customize the calendar to fit perfectly into my website theme. It is super easy to use for my clients and super easy to edit for me...so everyone is happy! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality scheduling service!

Ruby
Ruby
Licensed Realtor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Horrible user interface, features that do not work, slow website, too many complaints to list them

Kommentare: Outrageously horrible

Google maps integration (but that hardly works)

Double bookings, manual sync that does not work unless you upgrade. Nothing works, not even the manual features they offer under the Plus plan that is suppose to sync with Google calendar one way. It does not update the google calendar at all. I even blocked my calendar directly in the Appointy system and the blocked time was still showing on google maps direct booking. Tech support is not helpful at all and does not address my issue. Cannot get a dedicated person to help me. I have chatted with 5 people today.

Jock
IT Manager in UK

User friendly and flexible

Kommentare: Finding a good appointment system that fits our business is not easy. We have lots of quirky things that doesn't always fit an off the shelf system. However, Appointy does actually manage 95% of what we want to do - we can live without the other 5 % ! I like the easy set up, and easy back office. It looks quite daunting to start with but you soon get used to what does what. My clients love the online booking interface and now we have just added discount codes, they love it even more! One slight negative comment is the restriction in payment options. Not all my clients have PayPal and the only other option is Authorize.net. This is NOT very easy to configure and is quite expensive compared to some payment solutions out here. Appointy are talking about adding in Stripe which would be fantastic! If you go for this system make sure you ask them when they are adding Stripe. The more they are asked the quicker it will be added! Have fun.

Mirco
Full-stack Developer in Italien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointy: The reservation service par excellence

Kommentare: There is little to say.
Highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support at a price lower than the competition

highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support

I don't know cons

Rono
Rono
Web Developer in Kenia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Appointy is one of the best scheduuling softwares around!

Kommentare: Overall the Appointy team deserve a raise!

I love how the interface of Appointy is user friendly, it doesn't require one to be a tech suvvy.

I do not like how some of the best features of Appointy are expensive.

Alistair
Digital Marketing Executive in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: GREAT! Will definitely recommend this for other companies.

I love how the Appointy support team, in particular, a lady called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and did everything in a span of seconds. Your support team is very reliable and Appointy in general has made life very simple. Thanks guys!

I struggled a bit trying to make changes to the account but the support team did it in a few mins.

Nick
CEO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Use it For Multiple Locations

Kommentare: This is a great service. I use it for all my locations booking. The support and quality are top notch.

easy to use