Über Appointy

Appointy ist eine einfache, funktionale und leistungsstarke Planungssoftware, mit der du dein Unternehmen wachsen lassen und verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Appointy

The software itself is great but the support team is what makes me love it.

I can't come up with any negative feedback about this service.

Bewertungen zu Appointy

Appointy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Appointy bereits verwendet?

Claudia
Claudia
Massothérapeute in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software to market your appointments on multiple platforms FOR FREE

- There’s a free version, no need to be pressured into upgrading. - A team of software developers who helps customize the widgets on your website - easy to use platforms and also there’s an app on the App Store to use. - I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business. - I also love to automate my daily tasks and Appointy can connect to zapper, in helping me doing so. I completely recommend Appointy

It would be nice if they added a little description when hovering on the infos Or options in the settings.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

Kommentare: Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution. This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again! Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Renat
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Getting worse by the day

Kommentare: This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page. We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain; Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners. Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011).
1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Rich
Rich
Management Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

A reliable appointment-management program

The product was fairly easy to set up. It offers a good user experience to set and manage appointments. Some of my clients used this system, so I acted as the administrator. Most of these clients were satisfied.

Some other competitors offered more integrated services. The integration with WordPress could have been a little more seamless, though it wasn't bad.

Isaiah
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Term Customer - Appointy Supports Our Entire Business

Kommentare: Overall, my business has grown with Appointy over the past couple of years. As we continue to grow, Appointy will be our software of choice and we will continue to use their platform.

Appointy has a lot of flexibility and features that can be customized to your business needs. Also, their support team is responsive 24/7 to answer questions about the software. Appointy's integrations are also very helpful. Their team not only helped me set up 90% of the data collection that I needed, but they also helped me complete the final 10% that was a bit more technical and needed a more experienced developer.

The software could be a bit more intuitive in some areas; however, their customer support team makes it easy to ask questions and quickly get a response whenever I am confused (which is not often).

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Too Expensive for Businesses

Kommentare: Appointy powered our tech stack for a long time after we left TimeTrade. Eventually, we grew tired of paying a programmer to tweak the API when business changed demanded it. We ultimately switched to SimplyBook.Me to save money and use Zapier.

Good integrations and API, lots of booking customization features were included that helped customers and staff alike. Google Calendar sync worked perfectly well and made it easy for staff to block time without logging in.

The 5 staff limit for $49.99 month was simply too expensive for our taste. We also had issues with the API also provide to be difficult to maintain with a developer. I see they've since added Zapier which might help with that extra cost.

Jose
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: I have had a great experience.

It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers.

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Yvonne
Owner in UK

First time user of Appointy

Kommentare: Publishing online classes with zoom during lockdown. The support for customising to our needs was excellent. We may be able to use this going forward with paid classes.

The flexibility of configuration to suit business needs are very good. It has a good range of features but the most appealing is the Live help and the outstanding level of customer support even during the free trial as all questions are answered and you are sent direct links to the relevant support material.

One or two small areas could benefit from additional customization such as gift certificate emails need to be slightly better design. Code needs to be bigger than the price you paid.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Appointy: Your All-in-One Solution for Appointment Booking

Kommentare: I had the chance to use Appointy as an intern in the university's pharmaceutical research and development department for scheduling and managing meetings with team members and outside collaborators. The program succeeded in streamlining our appointment procedures to a great extent. We were able to simply create reminders, prevent calendar conflicts, and schedule and change appointments because to its user-friendly design. Our productivity increased and we were able to maintain organization throughout our research projects because to Appointy's seamless interface with our email and calendar systems.

For companies wishing to manage their appointments effectively, Appointy offers a variety of advantages. First of all, it's simple to navigate and set up because to its user-friendly layout. The software offers a number of customisation possibilities, enabling companies to brand their booking system to fit their needs. Automated reminders, online payments, and real-time availability are just a few of Appointy's extensive feature sets that improve client satisfaction and lower no-show rates. The platform is appropriate for businesses of all sizes because it supports numerous locations and staff members. Additionally, Appointy's customer service is attentive and supportive, guaranteeing a positive user experience.

The restricted alternatives for Appointy's software integration are a negative. It lacks more thorough integrations with CRM or marketing tools, although it does provide basic integrations with well-known systems like Google Calendar and Outlook. The pricing structure should also be taken into account because it might not be economical for small enterprises with loose appointment requirements. Finally, although though the software allows for customization, some customers could find that the design and branding possibilities are a little restricted, especially if they have certain design preferences.

Linda
Owner, Head Trainer in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Appointy for Dog Training Businesses

Kommentare: Excellent. They are easy to work with, are friendly and work hard to know and understand your business.

The ease of use for admins and clients. Easy on - boarding. Pricing is excellent and the support is superb.

It is excellent but not flashy...and I need some "flashiness" for my demographic.

Ranette
Center Director/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Anthony
Chiropractic Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Kommentare: I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Laura Sue
Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Perfect program for a small growing business

Kommentare: I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

ieda
Human Resource in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Apps and the best Customer Service

My team and I are stressful to manage huge event and crowd. There's multiple date need to be set up and customized. Tight with the dateline, we were so panicked till we found out about them. I must say that I AM SUPER SUPER GRATEFUL. The app is so friendly and easy for my customers. Another thing that made me wont go to any other app is their Support team is the best that i ever liaised. They're very attentive to all my questions, they helped to customize it, i felt that i have another colleague next to me who helped me till all my job done. To [SENSITIVE CONTENT], please reward your team member, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and others, afraid i might miss their names. Thank you so much! and you guys would grow in this industry

the booking appointment page would highlight the available slot more obvious, so easy for customer to refer

Shahzaib
CEO of ShazzSEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Any Business

Kommentare: Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it.

Christine
Assistant Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tackling Scheduling Issues

Kommentare: Sid was amazing and helped me out with several scheduling issues. I am very grateful for his expertise and patience. Chris Alfano

It is simple to use once you get the hang of it.

Nothing at this time. It seems like this system will work nicely with our needs.

Selene
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good but limited

Kommentare: I still use this one. The support online is amazing, best ever! But for the price I pay I wish to have language option (I need Finnish language for my clients). Integration on Facebook is not available what is bad as everyone is offering it now for schedule. The customer info is very limited, I have to use a extra software that is not compatible to save records and extra info from my clients.
But the site works perfect, not so difficult to use anyway they can help you step by step even with share screen. You can also promote discount coupon. Overall is good but the things I need are important for my business and the price is not the best one around.

Antwort von Appointy

Thank you Selene for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we support Finnish language. We also seamlessly integrate with Facebook, to bring you ever increasing customers. You can use our custom form feature to gather customer details. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Stacey
Salon Owner in UK

Easy to use

Kommentare: One of the easiest appointment systems I have used has the added benefit of email and facebook integration making advertising so much easier. They also have online chat/help which is first class.

ease of use, online help/chat, facebook integration

the price, could be a little bit cheaper for loyal/returning customers

Lori
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service!!

Kommentare: Omar & Yogi have been life savers for us the past two weeks, while trying to learn how to effectively use your system, for our programming needs!!! We are educators, using Appointy to make reservations for our classes, and had used a different system in the past. Although change is always hard, we are so excited that we found Appointy, and glad we made the change!! We love that the 'online chat' (help) feature is available 24 hours a day, and have always received a very quick response when we have needed to use it. Your staff knows the system thoroughly, and has helped us work through any questions, or issues we were having on our end.

Works like a charm:) Very user friendly, and with the help of your amazing customer service, even the least tech savvy person, like myself, can quickly become a pro!!

ChandraShekhar
Founder and CEO in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Appointment Scheduler with best customer care team

Kommentare: I took the trial period 2 days back but after talking to it's customer care team over the chat, specially Yaju, I felt so good that planning to take full plan tonight itself. I got the confidence that they are having all the features required by a "multiple staff, multiple services under different categories, services at home model" and solution for all my queries. They went extra mile to help me out to customize looks and feel of the site and to integrate it and some more other features.
I think if you have Urban Clap type model then this softwares suits best and more than that their customer services will make you extra glad and confident.

1. lots of features 2. custom rules 3. best customer care team 4. extra help from customer care team to customize your product

Daniel
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exactly what I needed

Kommentare: The customizability, embeddability, and flexibility and customer service have proven to me that this software has what I need to make it a staple in my business structure. The fact that i can custom brand the software, set specific rules and exceptions for scheduling, and allow for automatic selection of staff in the embedded scheduler was essentially all I needed, so this will likely be what I use from here on in. Viren was an exceptional customer service rep, he went far above and beyond my expectations and took the time necessary to truly help me understand what I was struggling with.

Antwort von Appointy

Dear Daniel, Thank you for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Heather
Owner, CAS, PKS in USA

Always great service.

Super easy to use and the free online set up assistance is superb. Within the first week I had 5 new clients schedule with me which was a huge increase from before when they had to call or email.

The service is meeting all of my needs for the most part. My only hope is that they will soon offer the ability to attach specific forms to be filled out by my clients for specific visits. But even without that this service has already given me more time to work on what I love during day and less time on admin functions.

Charna
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible and consistent customer service

Kommentare: Customer support representative is a gem. Incredibly patient and helpful. I lose all patience with technology and he made setting up this software painless. The customer service alone is worth it. Truly grateful for his help with endless questions regarding email list, creating coupons, packages and codes. My only suggestion to improve Appointy is the aesthetic. It is not pleasing to look at visually and I'm hoping this changes with the overhaul.

customer service and that i can create packages

the aesthetic/visuals of display. the design elements need work. looks cheap and less professional

Alistair
Digital Marketing Executive in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: GREAT! Will definitely recommend this for other companies.

I love how the Appointy support team, in particular, a lady called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and did everything in a span of seconds. Your support team is very reliable and Appointy in general has made life very simple. Thanks guys!

I struggled a bit trying to make changes to the account but the support team did it in a few mins.

Nick
CEO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Use it For Multiple Locations

Kommentare: This is a great service. I use it for all my locations booking. The support and quality are top notch.

easy to use