Filtern nach:

Über Appointy

Appointy ist eine einfache, funktionale und leistungsstarke Planungssoftware, mit der du dein Unternehmen wachsen lassen und verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Appointy

Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Massothérapeute in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software to market your appointments on multiple platforms FOR FREE

5 letztes Jahr

- There’s a free version, no need to be pressured into upgrading. - A team of software developers who helps customize the widgets on your website - easy to use platforms and also there’s an app on the App Store to use. - I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business. - I also love to automate my daily tasks and Appointy can connect to zapper, in helping me doing so. I completely recommend Appointy

It would be nice if they added a little description when hovering on the infos Or options in the settings.

Chris H.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution. This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again! Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Renat Z.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Getting worse by the day

Kommentare: This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page. We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain; Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners. Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011).
1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Isaiah B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long Term Customer - Appointy Supports Our Entire Business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, my business has grown with Appointy over the past couple of years. As we continue to grow, Appointy will be our software of choice and we will continue to use their platform.

Appointy has a lot of flexibility and features that can be customized to your business needs. Also, their support team is responsive 24/7 to answer questions about the software. Appointy's integrations are also very helpful. Their team not only helped me set up 90% of the data collection that I needed, but they also helped me complete the final 10% that was a bit more technical and needed a more experienced developer.

The software could be a bit more intuitive in some areas; however, their customer support team makes it easy to ask questions and quickly get a response whenever I am confused (which is not often).

Jesus P.
Jesus P.
CEO/President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Too Expensive for Businesses

Kommentare: Appointy powered our tech stack for a long time after we left TimeTrade. Eventually, we grew tired of paying a programmer to tweak the API when business changed demanded it. We ultimately switched to SimplyBook.Me to save money and use Zapier.

Good integrations and API, lots of booking customization features were included that helped customers and staff alike. Google Calendar sync worked perfectly well and made it easy for staff to block time without logging in.

The 5 staff limit for $49.99 month was simply too expensive for our taste. We also had issues with the API also provide to be difficult to maintain with a developer. I see they've since added Zapier which might help with that extra cost.

Yvonne G.
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time user of Appointy

Kommentare: Publishing online classes with zoom during lockdown. The support for customising to our needs was excellent. We may be able to use this going forward with paid classes.

The flexibility of configuration to suit business needs are very good. It has a good range of features but the most appealing is the Live help and the outstanding level of customer support even during the free trial as all questions are answered and you are sent direct links to the relevant support material.

One or two small areas could benefit from additional customization such as gift certificate emails need to be slightly better design. Code needs to be bigger than the price you paid.

Jose A.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a great experience.

It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers.

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Emeka O.
Emeka O.
International Students Panelist(Global Programs/ISSO) in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Appointy is a great scheduling software for managing a business.

I really like the reminders. Also, the software is really user-friendly.

There is nothing negative about this software at all.

Alistair O.
Digital Marketing Executive in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: GREAT! Will definitely recommend this for other companies.

I love how the Appointy support team, in particular, a lady called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and did everything in a span of seconds. Your support team is very reliable and Appointy in general has made life very simple. Thanks guys!

I struggled a bit trying to make changes to the account but the support team did it in a few mins.

Tony V.
Tony V.
Health And Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing with Google!

I am able to retain my customers, all the while attracting new ones . All from the same app.

It sometimes slows down at startup, but an update usually resolves it.

Brad E.
Brad E.
USA
Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Best I Could Find

Kommentare: Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.

It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

I wish there were more integration capabilities. The google calendar integration that we use only supports syncing with one account. It would be great if it could also sync with each technician's calendar individually. I also wish it had more out of the box integrations with common CRM platforms and the ability to build custom APIs. I also wish there was some more logic or rules built into how the system pairs an appointment with a technician such as the distance between appointments and recent service volume. The email notifications sent to customers should also have more options to send specific messages based on the type of appointment.

Anneli H.
UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great - as always

Kommentare: Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now.

The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Would love it to be able to track received payments, and stop clients booking when they haven't prepaid, but that is the only thing I miss. Everything else is fab.

Antwort von Appointy

Thank you Anneli for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we do support compulsory pre payments at the time of booking. We also offer the functionality of Sales reporting wherein you can track received payments. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Paul A.

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration. Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

I am not automatically logged in when I go to the website, and before I can log in I get a customer service pop-up chat window asking me why I have come to Appointy. Its just a little annoying to be asked the same question every day. That said, they've let me use this software for free for 2 years, so trying to engage me once a day is not too high a price to pay. :)

Ranette W.
Center Director/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Julene L.
Vedic Astrologer in USA
Selbstständig

I highly recommend Appointy!

Kommentare: I have a consultation business with several types of services that I tailor to meet the specific individual needs of my clients. Appointy allows me to set the hours that I am available for consultations along with how much time I need between appointments. Appointy allows the client to choose the type of service, schedule their appointment, and pay for it all with a couple clicks of a mouse. Appointy allowed me to custom create the intake information I need for their appointment. It displays that to the client to fill out when they schedule their appointment. And in the rarer instance where someone contacts me by phone instead of through my website, I can manually enter their appointment through the administrative side of Appointy so the time slot does not get double booked. It also allows me to block time from a regularly open time slot for those days when I want to take time off to schedule something for myself. Appointy has allowed me to manage my time better because it saved me a ton of back and forth in emails to ask for specific things each time a client emailed me. My clients see a professional user-friendly portal to book their session through and they too like the new way they make appointments with me. Some have even asked me to tell them more about it so they can use it in their business too. --- My experience with the support staff at Appointy has been above expectation. I found it so user-friendly that I only needed their help on one small thing when setting it up. I was responded to almost immediately. They even followed with me afterward. I am extremely happy with Appointy. I tried two other appointment setting plugins that work with Wordpress and canceled them both during the trial. Appointy is the best!

Ease of use, ability to customize what clients need, ability to block times in regularly open days when I want to do something fun instead of work, ability to manually input appointments for those who aren't comfortable with technology, that my clients find it professional and easy to use as well

Nothing

Anthony W.
Chiropractic Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Kommentare: I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Megan D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Quelle: GetApp

Appointy - Appointment Scheduling Software

Kommentare: I currently utilise and recommend Appointy Online Software used for my Beauty Therapy Business "Beyond Skin Deep". I find it extremely helpful as the clients are able to book themselves in at their convenience and also allows me the freedom to attend to the clients without having to continually answer the phone or call back when I'm busy. The clients love it and so do I! Its easy to use , they just log onto my website, register their details, select the time, select the beauty treatment and their done! Appointy booking is 24/7 so its even great for shift workers and medical staff ....Thanks Appointy

Appointy also has great back up if you need to know any questions.Very helpful

If there are two people trying to book in online at the same time eg through peak periods(Christmas) There can be a little confusion, but has only ever happened twice and solved this by manually calling one of the clients and rebooking them.

Antwort von Appointy

Dear Megan, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on GetApp. We have started taking reviews on GetApp only a few days ago and yours is our second review. It means a lot to us. Our team tries really hard to help everyone we come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Once again, Thank you :-) Warms Regards Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Sound Engineer in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Appointments Simplified for Very Busy People

My work schedule is quite erratic and I’m often running from one part of the office to the other side of the building. Aside from my projects and day-to-day tasks, I have weekly meetings with staff and other employees. I’m so glad we have Appointy which is a software that manages appointments. With Appointy, I can oversee my schedule in one system and not get sidetracked with other matters. This system links to my Google calendar and even helps me with booking rooms for our meetings. I get a reminder each time and the software also checks to see if I need to make a recurring appointment.

There were a couple of times wherein there were glitches when I used the application on my phone, but other than that, I didn’t encounter anymore problems afterwards. It has been very useful for me.

Laura sue M.
Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Perfect program for a small growing business

Kommentare: I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Shahzaib U.
CEO of ShazzSEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Any Business

Kommentare: Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it.

Nick A.
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Appointments for Businesses

Kommentare: It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Danielle K.
Hair & Makeup Artist/Owner in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great for Business

Kommentare: I have been using pointy for over 4+ years for my Small business. It has saved me the need for a receptionist and allowed me to continue doing what I love... being creative! In the world of technology, Appointy makes it easy to use on any computer, iPad, tablet or Smartphone!
I'm so thankful for this company as they truly have saved me money and my clients love the online booking option! As a User, they have great admin interface and client support :)
Thanks Appointy for making my life easier!
Dani

ease of use

Vinko A.
Owner of gym in Kroatien
Sport, Selbstständig

Great app and amazing customer support

Kommentare: I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan.
Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option.
I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful.
Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Wolf M.
Wolf M.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Application

Kommentare: Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

product specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

good experience with appointy

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.