Über RightSignature

Repliziert den Komfort und die Vertrautheit der Pen-and-Paper-Unterzeichnung in eine browserbasierte elektronische Signaturanwendung.

Erfahre mehr über RightSignature

Relatively inexpensive, strong security, and document interaction logging, a relatively high number of documents can be sent per month.

The navigation flag causes more inconvenience than help. It’s expensive and I’m dissatisfied with the communication level from customer service.

Bewertungen zu RightSignature

3,9

RightSignature hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RightSignature bereits verwendet?

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seal the Deal Faster with Citrix RightSignature

Kommentare: Overall, Citrix RightSignature is a solid choice for businesses looking for a reliable and easy-to-use document signing software. Its ease of use and customizable branding make it a great option for many organizations. However, the cost and limitations of the software should also be considered before making a final decision.

As a user of Citrix RightSignature, I have found the software to be a useful tool for document signing and management. It has several features that make it a great choice for businesses looking for a streamlined and efficient signing process. The pros of Citrix RightSignature include its ease of use and compatibility with a wide range of devices. The software is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for anyone to use. It also works seamlessly on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, so users can sign documents from anywhere. Additionally, Citrix RightSignature offers customizable branding, which can be a helpful feature for businesses looking to maintain a professional image.

One of the cons of Citrix RightSignature is its cost. The pricing plans are higher compared to other similar software options in the market. The number of documents that can be signed also varies depending on the pricing plan, so this should be taken into account when considering whether Citrix RightSignature is the right choice for your business.

Ed
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfection at its finest. RightSignature is fast, profound and extremely fashionable.

Kommentare: Reliability at top notch. Biometric data capturing and encryption gives at most confidence in the security and protection while using RightSignature.

RightSignature has proven to be the best. It is easy to use yet very secure and reliable. It has saved me time on contract execution by giving me an upper hand to hand drawn signatures online. I can also share the documents with my employees across all the departments easily and securely. Furthermore, RightSignature is quite affordable considering the reliability levels it offers. RightSignature is a fashionable way to close deals.

Eventually, everything about RightSignature is beneficial. I have no downside so far. It has given the best to me and my small organization.

Beverly
mKTG in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best feature is it's price - does the job but challenging to learn and use

Kommentare: We've had some ups and downs, and it's been a bumpy ride but we have it pretty much figure out now.

We compared many products and RS had the best price. It performs most of the functions we need, so we labor through what is a complex way for creating and sending documents. But it works.

They had a major change over in their platform when Citrix took them on and the rollout was a bit of a nightmare. There were days we could not send out contracts. Thankfully those issues have been resolved. I've spent many hours having to defend the product with my team, however.My contract creators are not happy but they know it was a financial decision to keep RS.

Luiza
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The good way to sign docs

Kommentare: RightSignature is an easy way to manage and sign your documents. You can keep them in a secure environment and easy share them.

I use RightSignature for my contracts and really saves me a lot of time. My clients are impressed with the digital signature and really like it. Sharing the documents with my colleagues is easy.

No cons for RightSignature, just good things.

Tina
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Basic Electronic Signature Tool

Kommentare: Very good priced signature tool, as long as you don't need Tech Support.

-Easy to use -Allows you to set up Signer Sequencing for multiple signers -Shows when the recipient views the document (or you can turn off that feature) -Allows to set up for Wet Signature only (or opt in for type to sign) -Allows to cc: all parties

- Customer service is the worst. I have put in tickets that are NEVER responded to or resolved. - It doesn't allow cover letter templates, I had to cut and paste these in every time - It doesn't hold addresses for the cc: line, had to type in every time - It doesn't allow for downloading documents for reporting without an API

Anna
owner in Kanada

Just got better

Kommentare: Overall extremely happy with this purchase, easy to for me to send, easy for clients to use.

Now has multi-doc sending capabilities For an accounting firm, DocuSign is insanely expensive - this is priced correctly

Would be nice if default was the signature box (or could choose a default to start with perhaps) but overall, no actual complaints.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in Indien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of RightSignature

Kommentare: Overall experience has been quite good with RightSignature as we were able to capture signature of client's for all the platforms and able to access the other efficient doc related tools.

Most important pro part of RightSignature is its cross platform functionality i.e. it can capture the digital signature for all the devices even for mobile and other cross platform device. Along with that it is well versed in providing the document management tools like workflow management and templates design for professional documents.

The only and major con of RightSignature is that the UI flow of this tool is complicated to crack into and at times it's bit time taking as well especially for the newbies.The cost in the long run is much higher than its competitors.

Joe
Joe
Senior Vice President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software but probably maybe more than I needed

Kommentare: I used the product for a long time and got great use out of it. It definitely streamlined my contract process from all paper (scanning/emailing) to virtual.

The electronic signature functionality was the most important feature for me. It was easy to send and receive documents and set up workflows for signing agreements

I thought that the software actually had too many features for what I was using it for. The user experience could have been improved.

Tre
Tre
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RightSignature has helped me save time and improve efficiency

Easy to use after to use it a couple times. Low learning curve

Bit pricey. However, you save time and often make up for the price compared to chasing clients around for signatures

Kate
Enablement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very simple and easy UI to understand for signing docs

Could have more features/updates reocurring

Dobromir
Online Sales Agent in Bulgarien
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

RightSignature is the best!

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents. Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it. Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record. Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support. Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Nevena
Online Tax Specialist in Bulgarien

RightSignature

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

Erin
Business Operations Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RightSignature - good if just using for basic signatures

Kommentare: Easy to use if just using for simple document signing. More complicated electronic documents are not the best for this software.

I loved that when a document was signed, it would come back to you relabled with "_signed" at the end which made it easy to save those documents and know they are signed and not still waiting for signature.

It was difficult to create templates and had issues with protecting certain text (ex. social security numbers) for certain HR documents. Could also not save work along the way.

Petar
Online Tax Team in Peru

So easy .

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Documents signed online aren't accepted everywhere, however I have found that this is becoming less of an issue as time goes by .

Luke
BDR in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seals the deal at the end of the sales process.

Kommentare: RightSignature allows us to get the signature of all parties needed to close a deal. It is pretty self explanatory how important this is for the sales process.

RightSignature is a super easy was to seal a deal at the end of the sales process. We are able to send the client contracts where they can easily open the document and sign. This is crucial when we do not meet the client in person.

Sometimes it is a little difficult to get the client to successfully open the document. This could be due to their competency, but maybe it could be a little easier to explain to them.

Georgi
Online Tax Team in Bulgarien

Simplification

RightSignature helps get paperwork done quickly and environmentally friendly .The customization options permit you to make your forms look exactly like you want them to .

I feel there should be added security steps towards a confirmation .it's currently only an email confirmation , which is one of the reasons the forms aren't accepted everywhere .

Rebecca
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better choice than all the others!

Kommentare: Very well- we love sharefile as well and the integrations are great!

We liked that all our users could be linked, yet also could still have separate features.

I do not like how the signatures are not listed as verified with a date and time where the signature is.

Erica
Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Your Business Seem Slick

Kommentare: It's incredibly easy to use and customers love it.

This makes our lives, and our customer's lives, so much easier! Instead of emailing someone a form, then print it, fill it out, and figure out how to scan and email it back, you can just send them a form electronically! They can fill it out and submit it securely. It makes us look pretty technologically savvy.

When you create a template document, which is a form anyone can quickly grab and email from within the software, the "document complete" email goes back to who originally created the template. This is really silly since IT is usually the one who creates the template, but customer service needs to know that the form was completed. You should be able to customize who the form is sent back to when creating a template.

Nathan
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easiest to integrate into a web application.

Kommentare: I looked at docusign, echosign, hellosign, cudasign, and a few others and settled on RightSignature for the following reasons: 1) They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website.
2) Their pricing was very competitive
In my case, I wanted to place an application online, and either provide a link to it, or better yet, integrate it into my own website. Their system was the easiest of all the above to complete this. I ended up integrating it into my own website in a matter of minutes. The other services would take days of programming to accomplish the same thing. The other thing I like about RightSignature is they enabled me to enforce document attachments. For example, we require a photo ID, and it can be attached directly to the application inside RightSignature. Cons / Challenges
1) The application feels a bit dated and is not mobile friendly.
2) The default signature uses a mouse to draw it, which generally is always super sloppy. Typing a signature is pretty obscure and hard to find. I'd prefer typing a signature be the default with mouse drawn signature a backup. Also including a scan/upload signature would be nice too.
3) The email verification feels a little clunky and is not available if you do a redirect after the iframe load.
Despite these cons - it's still a solid 4 star product. No other signing solution would rank higher for my purposes at this time, that's for sure.

REBECCA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: It was easy to use and if not so pricey I might think about using it again.

We could select whatever forms needed to be signed and email to the client. Could review and unlock from nice format.

The price, have to have ShareFile to use it, also didn't like that the different client information wasn't in separate folders.

Ekaterina
Client Specialist in UK

Easy

It's easy for everyone . Automating our paperwork handling process saves time and space .It improves efficiency .Signing with RightSignature is as easy as moving your finger / the mouse .

Lately ,a large portion of confirmation emails don't get delivered for some reason and it's a pain for customers to go through the same paperwork once more .

Paige
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Right Choice!

Kommentare: RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.

Electronic communication with customers, ease of use, Integration with business management systems

it doesn't have Editable documents rather than use of only .pdf or Allow Multiple users/signers for one document

Nirmala
account manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product

Kommentare: immediate signatures

Very user friendly, ease of use, The customer and us found it very reliable

Would be nice if you can sign on a cell phone or tablet

Claire
Customer Sales Representative in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It changes how you operate

Easy to set up and use . Customer satisfaction was through the roof after we changed most of our paperwork from being manually singed to handled online .

Documents signed with RightSignature aren't necessarily accepted everywhere you have business dealings .

Amber
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for large company!

Our company is widespread. This program has made sending and receiving documents requiring signature fast and cost-effective.

Would love to be able to have a "section that requires a choice" vs having to leave them as optional. At times, the forms are too small and the check boxes cover too much area. W-4 is a good example. If section three has 4 options that section requires a selection.