Über HungerRush 360

Revention ist der branchenführende Anbieter von Bestell- und Managementlösungen für Restaurants.

Erfahre mehr über HungerRush 360

Bewertungen zu HungerRush 360

3,3
4,0
3,4

HungerRush 360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du HungerRush 360 bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott

Using Revention POS puts an independent operator on the same playing field as the big chains.

Kommentare: The POS has saved me & made me money. Saving payroll with quick driver drawer balancing to having all th elittle upcharges programmed in. It really opened my eyes to the 'numbers' & numbers don't lie.

I researched POS systems for a few years before choosing Revention. I was very impressed with the marketing capabilities of the system, but as time went on & saw the possibilities of the system I realized I now had the tools to really run a business. The delivery module is more than I could expect, this alone has saved me time & money. I find it very easy to prgram menu items & coupons...The integration of online & mobile ordering platforms is incredible & let's my business run smoothly. I have always had good experiences with their 24/7 support staff & they go the extra mile to get any questions or issues I may have resolved.

You got to keep up with technology. Revention is always a step ahead of me & I am the one that never seems to be caught up with all the things this system can do.

Dustin
EVP of Franchise Operations in USA

EVP Franchise Operations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has helped us because more proactive in building sales and profits. 360 helps us grow our technology as a brand without being a technology company.

They call it the white glove approach, 360 allows operators to concentrate on the business and still have ongoing marketing campaigns.

It is newer and there are still some challenges that we had to work through to fit our brand, but HR really works to address those issues as soon as possible.

Vicki
owner in USA

non-existent customer service

Kommentare: The techs that answer when you call the customer service are generally helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant. They can immediately solve operator error problems or walk you through some troubleshooting. Otherwise, I feel I'm being bent over by a used car salesman every time I deal with the company.

When it is working, it is intuitive to use.

The system likes to crash. Installation was a joke. The guy flew up from Houston to install. He was on his phone the entire time he was in our shop. Customization was minimal at that time. Reports were not set up. It took a few calls to customer service to finish the process. The mapping was never installed correctly so although I am paying for it monthly I have never been able to use it. The credit card readers both started giving an "expired" message one day after the one year equipment warranty expired. Now I have no alternative than to buy new machines, but I can't get our account manager to return my calls or e-mails. Work station number one failed completely on Wednesday. After going back and forth with customer service (again nobody answered in the sales department and our account rep has not returned my calls) I was told that a new station would ship on Thursday morning. Now it is Tuesday and after talking to customer service again (the only phone number that picks up) I've been told that the station is still in their warehouse waiting to ship. We missed out on thousands of dollars in revenue over this holiday weekend because we had to take all phone orders on the front workstation, where dine-in orders are input and customers pick up their orders. This meant very long hold times and angry customers. I'm now waiting again for a call-back from our account representative. It's been over an hour.

Dan
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HungerRush LONG term review.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

HungerRush is feature rich. I have seen many improvements over the years. My [sensitive content hidden] has really made the difference in getting my issued handled when needed. Between features and support I will continue to use HungerRush as a critical part of my business.

HungerRush is feature rich but that comes at a cost. It is expensive. I do feel that when taking advance of all the feature it is worth it and makes for a Point of Sale system that my business cannot live without.

Bob
President in USA

Revention POS

Kommentare: In the restaurant industry you have to have a great POS system to operate efficiently. Revention works great, and the customer service is fantastic.

It is a great system. The ordering system is simple and efficient, the reports are thorough, it seems to be able to do everything I need it to do.

As the system gets older little glitches are starting to appear. I believe updating the system would help

Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I just want them to get their junk out of my restaurants

Kommentare: Horrible

It is very easy to use but does only half of what they say it will do.

The processes are clunky, The system cannot roundup to make a donation to charity. They cannot seem to process gift cards, cannot seem to get the order online feature to work, the salesman promised us the world and so far I have told him to come get his junky system out of our restaurants. We are locked into a 3 year contract and I can't get them to do anything we asked for and were promised in the sale. This system is actually hurting our business instead of helping. Their tech support just randomly takes control of your system for updates, sometimes in the middle of taking an order.

Nuri
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They promise a-lot but most basic things in the system doesn't work. They grow too quick too fast.

Kommentare: This system can be great, only if they can truly care about their customers. They care about you if you have at least 25 plus stores. The way they treat me: they really don't care about my business, I am too small for them.
They need to stop advertising false claims about their system.
They need to go back to their system and fix all the bugs before coming up with something new and don't let the new things run until you fix the problem 100%
Am I happy? Hell no. Can they make me happy? For sure they can but they are more focused on getting new customers. If I already didn't have the Revention my POS would be Toast.

I have been using it for the last 8 years with 5 stores. At each store, we have about 4 stations with KDS. I really want to continue using it because we already have it and we know how to use it.

SO many problems. 1-Their credit card machine doesn't work 50% of the time it would say CC expired, yet it does not. They have no solution to fix that. We even changed the credit card machine. (Big company as Hungerrush, how that can be right? 2-Their apple pay doesn't work 3-Their online ordering has so many issues. Many customers can't order due to their address won't show up. It's also outdated. 4-No one in this company actually cares about the customer. It must be their culture. They only care about you until they make their sales with you. 5-Good luck if you have a serious problem with the system. Because their regular tech support can't fix those issues. You will need a call back from High tech. God knows how long that will take 6-They keep advertising they work with 3rd party delivery companies but yet I haven't found 1 that actually works with their system 100%. Example: Chowly orders were showing as Pick up instead of 3rd party delivery or Uber..etc (imagine this Friday night and u got 100 3rd party deliveries Pick up along with 100 regular customers to pick up. Disaster" I spent 3 months with Revention to fix that issue and nothing. Why would you advertise that Revention work with Chowly/Ordermark when it really doesn't 7- Never trust their installer to make things right. Out of 5 Installations, I only got one good installer who truly cared about what he was doing.

Jacob
Co-owner/operator in USA

Revention is the best

The systems capabilities and functionality. iPhone used to use a slogan like we have an app for that. Well Revention might as well use the slogan we have a function for that.We use revention daily and love it. We have added on to our system with new options a few time and opened a 2nd location. From sales to service these guys are great. The more I have worked with them over the last couple years the more I have found a partnership in growing the business. Not only do these guys set up the programs and install them they genuinely care about you and the success of the business. I am personally in contact with my salesman weekly and I can get a hold of my installers on their personal cell phones if I have a serious problem that can't be fixed by regular technicians. Their service is one of a kind. Not only do they strive to have all software capable of doing more than you could imagine, they are even willing to program software for you and your personalized concept. No one else on the market will do that. As long as my doors are open, revention will be on the counter.

Honestly, the only negative thing I can say is that the system is costly. It's an investment. Yet I haven't found a system that's anywhere close to the same price that can do what revention can do. When you are ready to take your operation to the next level take revention with you.

Joshua
Joshua

Great for pizzerias

HungerRush is great for pizzerias. They have a very robust pizza platform that options such as toast and square lack. They also have many featuers that are built right in, such as caller ID, online ordering, rewards, and gift card. Other services may require add ons for this.

They nickel and dime a bit. Every time they add a new feature they charge extra for it rather than including it. I feel like these should be built into the service. They also announce new products but don't make them available for smaller units for a long time. I've been waiting for one feature for over a year, but they keep pushing me back to help the larger chains. I understand that, but it's still bad form.

Good software horrible company

Software is very user-friendly and easy to use. Very customizable as well. Took me about a day to learn how to use it and it's very easy to navigate.

The customer service is horrible. They raise the price by 30% in the middle of your contract without any warning or notice at all. If payment is not received within two days your current mapping system will no longer work. A mapping system that I've already paid for. They always do stuff like this. They know you need it so they just back you into a corner and say pay us or it won't work anymore. And then when you try to get a hold of management they never call you back. Horrible company.

Dharini
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small business DO NOT fall for this solution. it is a trap

Kommentare: our comment is awaiting moderation.
BIG Name…BUT NO Value. Small businesses …DO NOT fall for this system. It is a trap. Their sales team has NO value of customer after selling it. They make BIG commitments and claims failed to meet. They show you hungry howie as their customer BUT other large chain drop them because of their limitation of system, bugs in system and poor technology platform. Not sure how long even some of their customer will alst. After so many years they are in learning process. They show you savings in comparison but actual merchant fee will higher then you are paying. Their 50% online software module does not work. Their mobile app for reporting is just joke. you do not have a way to dive down and get details. first installation delay adn after installation it is almost three months they are not able to set up system the way you wanted even though they claim it is customizable. They will always look/ ask for money without even checking, for anythign you need even though it is part of your purchase package. i bought their system to save my time BUT for last three month i have to spend my own time to get issues resolved, show them bugs and limitations. Consult me if you have gone through similar or any other challenges after investing lot of money and time.

heard it is very old and proven software so bought it. easy to open for just taking orders. for everything else it is difficult and you have to wait for appointment of senior person

Online module is working at 50%. Old technology. sales team will sell you with all the rosy picture and then ask for extra for everything. Management team does not know that their product has bug, limitations and challenges. people who do not understand technology can fall for their trap. but people who understand technology will soon realize the limitations and challenges. their mobile app is only good to show sales per hour and total sale. No more utilization or feature. you can not get details. system heat up. gives error while closing, some items disappear suddenly, no cloud backup, for inventory module , you need to enter all info manually, you can not use it remotely and on and on....

einar
owner in USA

Way overrated

Kommentare: Terrible. They took a week to install, and it was only a week because i was calling everyday, tablets wont work if you are 5 feet away from the router, freezes all the time, cheap, outdated - made in china. Customer service will be available 24/7, but they have very limited knowledge, if your issue will be a little complicated, be prepared to work without POS for hours, specially if it is after 5pm. There is no one you can talk to, no one is responsible, your account manager is a teenager, if you be able to talk to your account manager, she/he will be more prepared to lie to you instead of getting through your issues. Huge mistake, i went to hunger rush formally revention, thinking about they would make my life easier, with employee shortage, it made the situation way worse.

Software integration, friendly, extremely easy on employee the training.

They got stock in 1999, great software but outdated hardware, cheap kind. When you purchase a POS like hunger rush, for the price you pay, you will expect a lot more than what they offer. Outdated, slow, very expensive. customer service fast to answer, but really slow to fix your issue, when they can fix it, most of the time they have to escalate and you will be waiting forever, some times weeks. I had only one computer for 2 months, because they could not fix the tablets.

Ann
Director of Communications in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Revention checks all the boxes and is about as user friendly as a POS system can get!

Kommentare: Revention is extremely straightforward and easy on the eyes! We're able to easily customize and change our menu when needed, and after experiencing a few other POS systems, I realized how much I love the daily reports that Revention sends out (and allows you to customize!)

It's extremely easy to use! It's so easy to train new employees and they can truly "master" the system (or at least the basics of it) after only a few uses.

Our business is VERY delivery heavy, so I do wish that some of the delivery features could be improved upon. Even still, it does the job and allows us to manage 100+ deliveries in about a two or three hour window of time!

Antwort von HungerRush

Thank you for reviewing Revention! We truly appreciate the kind words as we strive to provide an outstanding product to our customers.

Roger
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revention is like a GPS for your business

Kommentare: My experience with Revention has been everything I had hoped for. The soft ware keeps track of prior orders so that if you have an issue with a transaction it is at your fingertips.

I like how it. Keeps track of the servers tickets and money due. Also the servers’ tickets automatically go to the correct kitchen without the problem of reading illegible handwriting. Also it keeps the delivery drivers organized. We have been in business since 1963 and I wish we had Revention sooner, it has been a tremendous boost.

There isn’t really anything I don’t like about Revention. I wish I was more knowledgeable because it has much more features that I haven’t used.

Antwort von HungerRush

Hi Roger, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are excited to see that Revention has helped your business grow!

Nathan
Owner CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst POS Software you can use.

Kommentare: It did Function barely for the time that we used it.

The software can work okay if your willing to spend a lot of time figuring it out. However it is probably the worst POS software I have ever used.

The software is buggy and not dependable. The software is extremely expensive and for old out of date hardware, and dated software. The customer service is terrible and rude. They have hidden rules, for example. If you dont upgrade your software often enough they will make you completly rebuy the POS system in order to upgrade.

Antwort von HungerRush

Revention POS solution has been completely revamped for optimal use and is cost effective. Please considering us again.

Todd
General Manager in USA

Revention software user

Kommentare: Overall it has not been too bad sometimes you get a tech that is not well informed and it takes longer to get an issue fixed but that is understandable.

It is easy to navigate from one area to another

The fact that when someone uses the web and they put to many characters in the suite/Apt box it transluncates the order and we have no information for where to deliver the food too. We can retrieve the information as long as another Web order don't come thru before we retrieve the information. This has been an issue for may years and has not been fixed yet is disappointing to say the least.

Ben

Revention POS

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with this software. Their customer support 24/7 has been a great feature they offer that we take advantage of. Any problem you have they will address quickly and resolve the issue.

The software is extremely user friendly. Very easy to train new employees on this software. Easy to change things within the POS as well.

I like the software and really don't have anything I don't like about it. It's very easy to use. Very easy to train on.

Antwort von HungerRush

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ben. We are glad that our customer service has been able to assist you no matter the time of day!

Joseph
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good POS system

Kommentare: It has really helped my place of work easy to train employees to use the post system overall very satisfied

The speed of orders and the technical support team it is very good to print off my nightly paper work very easy system to learn

Some times credit card orders don't print sometimes u have to recalabrate the touch screen monitor but works great highly recommend

Antwort von HungerRush

Hi Joseph, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We at Revention love to hear such great things on how we are streamlining your operations. If your credit card orders are causing an issue, please reach out to our 24/7/365 customer service!

Kevin
General Manager in USA

HungerRush- Always improving!

The options for menu items are endless, I can add as many groups as I need. It allows me to have evrything I need right on one computer. For example.. customer orders, discounts/coupons, total sales, on hand/out of stock notifications, all server tables in one spot.

I dont like that once there is a payment on 1 check of a multi-split check, I cant merge, change, add gratuity etc to any of the other checks that are still open. I dont like that i can only see 3 checks of a multi split check at a time.

Jia
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not waste your money

Kommentare: Terrible, so they allowed a manager who had no authority to sign me up and then they stuck me with equipment. Took 6 months to resolve an issues, and their resolution to me was, "not our problem". Don't waste your money on this POS system. All you will have is bills and headaches.

The soft wear was not the best and I spent way to much money on upkeep on it.

Difficult to integrate, not easy to use, and training and staff incompetent.

Mike
Mike

Revention is the end all be all of ease of use Mac like functionality for a restaurant

The online ordering and Enterprise functionality or top-notch, and since they also make the hardware along with the software I know that everything will connect and talk to each other seamlessly

In the past support was spotty, but from here on out it's been extremely diligent and respectable. I very much enjoy the product that helps my team get to where we need to be faster and easier.

Leandro
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience has been outstanding. This is my first POS and I do not think that I will ever change.

Kommentare: Better flow in the kitchen and FOH

It is very user friendly easy to navigate and make changes. Every screen is easy to understand and to the point in what you are trying to accomplish when making a change.

It does not have an option to give quotes to catering.

Don
Msnager in USA

Revention POS

Kommentare: Great software fir the money. Very easy to use and track inventory.

The software is very easy to use and understand. The software holds so much information that we can go back to last year and compare numbers. Also the software hold customer information which makes it easier to complete orders.

I have no negative response for this software

Tony
Restaurants

Switching to Revention is one of the best things I have done for my business.

Kommentare: Everything that I explained in the Cons. It is a great product that is truly customizable. I really love it.

Ease of use, reports,customer service, tech support and marketing. We are a high volume operation and it more than handles all of our needs. Could not be happier with my choice. I highly recommend it.

I have nothing to say here, I am very happy with the product.

Mehgee
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Restaurant POS with a Support Team that tries.

Kommentare: The company I manage for has been using Revention for many years. The software is easy to use and you can always call their support line if you're ever in a jam. Unfortunately, they tend to put you on hold for long periods of time. This is not ideal when you're in the middle of a dinner rush and your POS crashes. However, their support team always tries their best to get your issues solved.

Ease of use

Extended time on hold on the phone.