Our Main Content Syndication Platform

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Mike P.
E-Marketing Specialist - Amazon and Retail.com
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Webcollage is great, we've been with them for a long time now. We have working relationships with a lot of Webcollage account reps that are very positive as well.

Vorteile: The fact I can create content for a SKU and syndicate it out to various retailer websites is the main selling point of Webcollage's solution.

Nachteile: The system is slow on occasion, so when i'm editing a group of skus, it can be very cumbersome and time consuming.

Edgenet Product Content Management Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Yumiko I.
Product Data Management
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If values entered have some errors, they would show error messages right the way with detail descriptions of what part has to be corrected. It saves us a lot of time.

Nachteile: You have to filter through the searching options to do the multiple part number search, which adds an extra step for people like us who always handle mass products. It would be helpful if we could set a default search option on our own.

Superb Content Syndication

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Tim L.

Kommentare: WebCollage helps give our accounts easily syndicated content as well as interactive product demos. These product demos allow customers to get a clean walk around of our products for a more "hands on" type of feel.

Very powerful Item Management Software

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Web Developer

Kommentare: Overall, I believe this will be a very easy to use software and ease my item management.

Vorteile: I like the ease of searching for item records. The search and display is very smooth.

Nachteile: There could be a more prominent notice that I have a filter in use. That would help me to know to clear the filter.