Über Service Autopilot

„Hör auf zu arbeiten. Fang an zu Wachsen.“ Service Autopilot wurde entwickelt, um dein Servicegeschäft zu automatisieren, damit du dich schneller auf das Wachstum konzentrieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Service Autopilot

One report - Job Costing - has potential to make price increase easier to evaluate for under-performing accounts. Time saved entering leads.

The snow plowing side of the software is completely different than the lawn side, which is very odd and requires learning 2 different ways of creating routes and dispatching crew etc.

Bewertungen zu Service Autopilot

3,9
4,0

Service Autopilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Service Autopilot bereits verwendet?

Lindsey
Lindsey
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software for any Business

Kommentare: It's saved us time in setting up our routes, estimates, jobs, remembering recurring jobs, basically any issues you are having with your business you will likely find a remedy with Service Autopilot.

This software has an entire arsenal of capabilities of the software compared to the cost. Its a small investment for a product that saves time and money in a ton of ways. We started with a program exclusively for lawncare which we were using to do all kinds of service work and it wasn't cutting it for us.

it takes an investment of your time in the beginning to figure out exactly what is going to work for you in terms of the features. If you don't use the support that SA offers it can be overwhelming. But take the time to invest in learning the software and it will work out in the end.

Kim
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SA Autopilot client for years

Kommentare: It was great the first 1 1/2 years, then the customer service issues hit and made us less excited about the software. The pricing change was the last straw for me. We still use the software for a small portion of our business but honestly just waiting for a better option to come our way.

The features of the system and integration with other software

The customer service made me feel like our account wasn't a priority. They also removed with tiered pricing without notice. When I inquired why our pricing was higher, I was told about the tiered pricing and because it only affected a few clients, they intentionally didn't notify us about the change.

Scott
Manager in USA

Too many issues

Kommentare: We were very excited to get started with a package that is seemed like it would be a powerful tool to reduce our office work. It has reduced our office work but I am not sure that it has done so more than another service would have. SA required us to modify the way we interact with our clients because of errors in the SA database. Every communication we send from SA has to be tested 2-3 times. For example we sent an email last year using merge fields. It was a supposed to look like a super personalized email from the owner to each client. We tested everything multiple times using test accounts. When we sent the email out in bulk it showed up as "Dear [fname]" There were about 15 merge fields in this email that failed. SA support created a ticket that we are still waiting to hear back about more than 18 months later. That is just one example of the daily frustration with SA. Now we feel like we are stuck because we have invested so much into the program and modified the way we bill our services to work around the SA problems. We do not want to expose our clients to more change but something has to be done differently.

There are lots of intended features. The vision for the software includes the ability to do many powerful things. Automations is a great way to reduce the burden on office staff.

There are too many problems. We have reported literally hundreds of issues that are still not resolved. The customer service staff make a ticket but nothing ever gets fixed. On a daily basis we have dozens of things we have to check because SA does not consistently record information correctly or consistently records it incorrectly. There does not seem to be a quality control team at SA. Recently they attempted to have very hyped up live broadcast about some new features being released and even that failed to work correctly. I just found it humorous that SA consistently fails at ensuring a quality experience for their users and this proved my point.

Jonas
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SA Review

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a great experience . Been with SA for many years

We like the Automations . 21 days to close

Speed of the dev team recently. And customer service

vor 4 Monaten

Jonas, Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will share your review with the proper departments. Should you need assistance with anything, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Ann
Sales manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Too in depth

Kommentare: Terrible. Everything seemed like it would be great when talking to people before signing up. Once we signed up, we were basically on our own. Even when we called to cancel, no one offered to get help right away, they just let us go.

I liked that it had a map to measure properties

It’s way too extensive and we had to wait 4 weeks for our first training session, so we were on our own for the first month. There are plenty of training videos but no one to explain them or show us how to put them to use. It was confusing and difficult to even get our logo on an email. Templates are very confusing how to use them and we finally gave up and switched to LawnPro. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Not as many bells and whistles as Service AutoPilot, but definitely enough to get the job done well.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working out soms kinks

Kommentare: This totally eliminates paper route sheets. Helps with end-of-month billing streamlining although not perfect.

Auto billing, tracking of jobs dispatched, dispatching jobs, APp for foreman works well, work tracking, time tracking are good

Has issues with QuickBooks sync, has some glitches when it comes to adding jobs in the field, very little mobile capability from an owner stand point

Kate
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quite a Learning Curve, but an All-in-one Solution?

Kommentare: Service Autopilot (SA) is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  All the business’ services are scheduled and dispatched through Service Autopilot.  The technicians use the SA app to receive their jobs notes and punch in and out of their jobs.  Cleaning estimates and invoices are distributed through SA.  We use the reporting feature to pay Sales Tax and keep our eye on Key Performance Indicators.  SA is our Customer Relationship Management tool used for email marketing and chat messaging.  We also use automations in Service Autopilot to send reminders before cleanings, after-job quality surveys, and client onboarding emails.

Service Autopilot is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  The automations are a huge step up for productivity and ease of systems.

Service Autopilot is not easy to use or set up. It is less intimidating if you are the kind of person that likes to jump into a new software and just poke around. There are so many aspects that even once you know the basics, there is always something to tweak in the workflow. Unfortunately, after SA was purchased by Clearent (a credit card merchant) a couple of years ago, the customer service and general functioning has gone downhill. There are often slow days (everything slow to load) while working in the software that make it unusable for a period of time. They also have a closed API and so don't integrate with other programs. There is a version 3 in the works for a couple of years now (always beta, not complete), but it seems less intuitive and worse laid out than version 2.

Brad
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brads Review

Kommentare: We have had a really good experience. We know SA cares and they are making changes to the system to better help us. All the people at SA are great quality people.

I like the CRM side of things along with the marketing and report functionality.

The fact that we can’t job cost since we can’t track actual materials used

vor 5 Monaten

Brad, thank you kindly for your feedback!

brad
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SA user for many many years

This is a wonderful product that keeps the business running smooth.

It is very complex and you need to study the software to get really good at it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Brad, for your feedback! SA is a robust software with tons of amazing features! If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help. Thank you for being a part of the SA family!

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, we like the price / feature / values and have been using several years.

It does the most of the basics and has an awesome upside. Like the cloud based, the vision of it, and potential to make a huge difference. The customer service is pretty good and responsive.

It is somewhat buggy but had gotten a lot better. They work on it a lot to improve. The reports have a lot to be desired. It would be nice to have ToDo and Job notifications / texts based on time / date. Tracking and feedback on suggestions for improvements and requests would be nice.

Kathleen
Director of Financial Services in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop and smell the roses

Kommentare: It's been a headache but because we spent so much time and money implementing this program we are stuck with it for a long time.

It's easy to accept payments and bill out of the program

Not that easy to schedule client appointments. Lots of steps and multiple windows to do one task. If you want continuity in your accounting think twice about this program. The accounting aspect is terrible and when you call for support you always get "well this is why we are not an accounting software." There are some really easy fixes that could be done to help get this program to be more accounting friendly like communicating with Quickbooks to show credits, refunds, etc. You end up with two programs that don't "talk" well with each other. If you want to see detailed customer history for service calls then forget about it.

Jamie
Business Owner in USA
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This program breaks down over time

Kommentare: BEWARE!!!!!! I own a lawn and tree fertilizing company. I have used this software for the past 3 years. We were extremely pleased with Service Auto Pilot for the first 2 years. It worked great and helped us tremendously with getting the business organized and up & running. Unfortunately over the past year I feel the software has done the complete opposite. With the constant updates there is some serious issues with the code the system is running. My balances on the invoices are off (which I have contacted them about several times over the past 5 months and they agree and confirm there is an issue) and even worse the jobs that are supposed to pop up for service are not. I have customers calling asking where we have been. There were always some small problems before with routing and just general things you need would be compromised. I once thought overall the site was a solid 4-4.5 stars out of 5 and a fair price. At this time however I DO NOT recommend this software! Check back once they get all the bugs worked out. The good thing is they made it easy to export your clients and leave.
UPDATE September 21 2016. None of the issues I have been experiencing have been resolved and even more issues are popping up. Soon as season is over I will be leaving this company
UPDATE 10/24/2016 I was told my issues were looked at by the development team and that they were some deep routed issues that would take a long time to fix. However the company has stopped updating me of the progress and it seems they have left my account for dead. There are even more issues popping up and it has become almost impossible to work with this software. I think what happens is after using the program for multiple years there is too much code interacting with itself and jumbles things all up. You may be wondering why I am still using it. That's because my business is seasonal and I was just hoping to get through the year before I went through all the work of inputting my customers into another service software program.

I loved its ease of use and how easy it was to teach my workers how to use it. It also has tons of extras that really come in handy when it comes to managing all aspects of business

I hate that it imploded on itself after using it for multiple years.

brian
owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After a season, I'm not sold, but still willing to give it another chance.

Kommentare: We started using this program this season. Previously we tried another system that was atrocious to implement. SA has been much better, but also has some serious issues. First major problem: We offer 2% 10 day discount, have for over a decade. There is no accounting setting for this in SA. I can accept payments into SA and add it as a line item with another 4-5 steps per payment. It's not a savings of time, or effort. If I enter the payment through QB Pro with the discount, SA does not recognize the discount and the customer has a past due balance. This can later be "adjusted" with more steps.
Second major problem: If you use QB Pro for accounting (purchasing material for jobs or using it out of inventory, and assigning the expense as billable to the customer) you can not easily add the billable charges from the QB Pro side and have it sync to the the SA side. YOU MUST MANUALLY SYNC EVERY TIME before switching from QB Pro to SA and vise versa if you are adjusting invoices to avoid losing data.
This program is mostly good for tracking time. It has good features and is pretty easy to navigate. Customer service has been very good and helpful. We have not been able to reach our goal of eliminating paper records from the trucks, but still intend to do so, perhaps with SA involved. It's still too easy to lose data with SA in the trucks. I plan to continue working with the software to see if we can indeed get it where we need it to be during the slow season. An observation about the company: The culture of SA is to push more products (acadamy, sync, training convention, etc...) and the constant statement that you need to "follow their program" in order to be successful. This is the only way you can do so. And the new products/ services keep coming, but I still see the same glitches in the core program. Maybe they should follow through with the original and make it a little stronger before chasing the next rainbow. .... I just keep getting the feeling like when I used to deal with a big bank. They want you to be so entangled with multiple accounts, programs, etc.. that even when you want to, it becomes difficult to extract your business from them.

time tracking converts to invoicing

Very weak on the accounting side. Minor glitches in the drop down boxes are annoying.

Ellen
General Manager in
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features! Poor response time.

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased with this product, however, the database issue may become a deal breaker for us. Customer service has been excellent for assistance on how to use the software, unless you have a major complaint, in which case, we've received no call back, as the issue needed to be escalated up the chain.

This product has a great user experience. The screens are easy to comprehend and it flows well, so any user is able to learn it quickly. It provides the crews with the ability to check in and out of each client site, providing real time data, requiring less admin time to enter it. And we love it's ability to sync with QuickBooks, which has worked very well.

The database response time when scheduling is very slow, which costs us a lot of time everyday waiting for it to load multiple times as we navigate from screen to screen. This software requires jobs (work orders) to be scheduled to a waiting list and then dispatched for scheduling, unless it's a recurring job you set up to automatically populate on a specific day/schedule. When loading the waiting list and the dispatch board, it can take over 30 seconds to load, sometimes longer. This is costing us time and money and would be very ineffective for larger organizations. We would be considered a small company. We've brought this issue to ServiceAuto Pilot's attention, with no response as to whether they plan to resolve it. Only other major con to be aware of is the mobile app works on smart phones with a downloadable app, but does not work on a tablet. The main website works on a tablet, but not fully, as it's not supported and the screen doesn't scale/convert to this device.

Aaron
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome Product and Company!!!

Kommentare: I have been using Service Auto Pilot since November of 2012. Setting up Service Auto Pilot:
We set this product up in the winter of 2013 and spent a few weeks doing this. I would highly recommend doing this in the off season. You have to be disciplined and watch the videos. Don't try to set up everything. Try it and use it. You will learn more using it and it is very easy to make changes as you go. We are three years in and we make changes all the time to improve our time management.
Customer Service:
This is one of the bright spots of this business! These folks always respond and have spent hours with me and our staff as we learned all of the features of this product. They have helped us set up our invoices, estimates, packages, and services. They are really 2nd to none and I can't say enough about how much they have done for us. This product would be worthless without their customer service and they realize this. They have delivered in this area a hundred times over.
How we use the product:
We email all estimate and invoices.
We charge credit cards for 95% of our business all done through the system.
We send all route sheets to our crews daily and if we need to change them they get an update in the field.
We are able to track and see what properties our crews have completed in real time.
We can send advertising emails to all of our customers with a few clicks and in less than 5 minutes.
We can track phone calls and keep important information about our customers for future reference in the customer file.
Our customers can log in to their Service Auto Pilot account and change their credit card info, see their invoices, and request services. All of this is tracked in the system and notifies our staff when this happens.
All of this is cloud based which means that I can work anywhere in the world. Many days I work from my car in the field as I meet my customers and work with my crews.
I could go on and on about this product. In the past 2 years we have added over 400 customers. This product didn't do that but it has made adding that many customers easier and quite frankly it would have been impossible without a product like this.

Kimberly
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for our business

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Service Autopilot has been nothing less than stellar. The people are amazing and truly care about our success. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

This software routes our crews, manages our clients, makes our estimating process faster, and overall has allowed us to grow as a company. We would not have been able to be where we are now without it.

The hardest thing about the software is the learning curve. There are so many features that it takes awhile to have it fully implemented but Service Autopilot has training sessions that we utilized to make that process easier.

Thomas

Complete let down

Kommentare: No idea why some of these major bugs havent been worked out and why the current system hasnt been tweaked.

I like the estimate presentation, how customers can e-sign estimates, the forms feature except for all the glitchiness on the app

Software is over engineered. Help features skip a lot of info when going through the steps that I had to figure out myself. NOT user friendly at all. Almost impossible and extremely time consuming trying to teach this to office staff. Ive spent countless waisted hours trying to figure out why something in the system doesnt and if you dont do something the right way then its game over. Its actually 11 at night and I've spent 3 hours just trying to figure out why the hell a job that I just dispatched is missing ONE task and all the jobs that did show up on the dispatch board have no job notes attached after I went back 6 times to try and fix it through multiple different ways of scheduling a job, so now I have a crew that has no idea what they need to do tomorrow. When you ask for help the support can rarely give you a straight answer of how to do something because it seems like the system has them stumped as well. Great idea for a system for the landscape business but someone did not think this all the way through, Im very skeptical about the new version coming out but we will see. Very disappointed.

Brent
Partner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We could not manage nearly 4000 full service clients without it!

Kommentare: I recommend Service Autopilot.

1. Excellent Customer Service - almost always answer the phone live when we call. 2. CRM with To Do, Call, Touchpoint, Email tracking is huge because we manage 100's of calls per day and have over 30 users. 3. SA has the most advanced scheduling. This is critical because we perform over 800 services per day. 4. Mobile & Accessible from anywhere - part of our company works from the office, part from their homes and about 30 in the field. 5. We use QuickBooks Enterprise so the full automatic sync is very important. We couldn't find anyone else that does this. 6. We charge 1000's of credit cards per week. It use to take one person 3 days to charge credit cards in QB. Now we do it in less than 1 hour. 7. We do not know exactly how much we have saved financially but we are certain it is in the 100's of 1000's. But more than that we could not have grown to this size with out SA. It would have been too hard to manage this many calls, jobs and clients .

1. Need more reports. Reports are good but we need a custom report generator. We've been told it is coming next year. 2. Need chemical tracking. We've heard it's coming at the end of this year (2012). 3. We need the system to integrate with our phone system. 4. We were one of the very first users so we had some issues in the very beginning. They fixed all of them. But because we were one of the first several years ago we probably spent more time getting started than most companies do.

Carl

Good software

Dispatching, time clock, QB on line integration I hear is coming now, tracking when it use to work, affordable and for the most part easy to use

The app no longer gives GPS tracking of the employee or the location of their trucks, now when we download the app on the iPad it no longer requests to use the app location, this is a much needed feature for us and will probably cause to find new software as SA can't seem to give us an answer as to why this is no longer requesting their location, on our iPads that we have not reinstalled the app it still requests their location.

Percy
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Anyone in the market for a Lawn & Landscape Application must use this software!!!!!!!!

Kommentare: We are thrilled and love the software and its functionality. Most people don't understand the full capability of the software compared to the cost. Its very minimal money for alot of capability. We have personally gone through 4 other software programs in search of the right fit for us. SERVICE AUTOPILOT was it. From implementation to tech support we love our SA family.

Two way sync with Quickbooks, the batch credit card function, dispatching and great mobile app, pretty much everything.

I wish I could TEXT multiple people at one time, but its probably possible I just dont know how too.

Kevin
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The software that saved our business and took us to the next level

Kommentare: We just began using Service Autopilot at the beginning of the year and I must say as a small business owner IT HAS SAVED US. We went through absolute chaos this spring, literally doubling in size within only 2 months and quadrupling by the end of Summer. Without the ability of having everything so well organized and automated with this software I honestly don't think it would have been possible to handle so much growth. It doesn't matter how small of a company you think you are, if you're ready to take it to the next level this is the software for you and it will definitely make the "next step" a lot easier to tackle. On top of that Jonathan and his team are very friendly and easy to work with and always look for ways to improve. I wouldn't think twice about using any other software but this one. Kevin Cordova
Arboreal Lawn and Landscape

The ability to schedule, route, track, invoice, and bill

Sometimes the mobile app acts funny

Cleber
president in USA

Misleading product

Kommentare: It's been terrible lately.

I did like it at the beginning until you guys change the software flow of recording hours. I hated, and instead it help us, now its a burden that i cant get out quick enough.

You're not listening to what the problem is and not taking care of it, and only giving excuses.

Jeremy
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software to run almost any service business!

Kommentare: We waited a few years before switching software to SA due to lack of features. Once features were there we made the switch and haven't looked back! It's a game changer for service businesses.

Functionality! It's always improving. Older software we used to use was never updated. Easy to use and you can actually "dumb" it down to just the features you need. Very customizable.

More consistency in the interface. Would like native Android and IOS apps. Would like to print receipts in truck when using mobiles.

Amy
Amy

I switched from a different scheduling software to Service Autopilot.

Kommentare: I can track almost everything about my business in Service Autopilot.

I like that I don't need different software to handle different functions. Service Autopilot handles almost everything. Employee time clock, GPS, scheduling, CRM, estimates, job communications, automations and more.

It can become expensive as mobile users are added. It can be difficult to learn because it is complex. Once you understand the system, it is not difficult to use.

Nicholle
Marketing Manager in USA

Amazing! It has completely streamlined our company's processes.

The ability to communicate seamlessly between the job site and the office through job notes. It makes customer communication so easy and efficient!

Nothing! The staff is extremely responsive and always quick to troubleshoot and help with any issues.