Über Service Autopilot

„Hör auf zu arbeiten. Fang an zu Wachsen.“ Service Autopilot ist eine herausragende Software, um dein Rasengeschäft zu automatisieren, damit du schneller wachsen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Service Autopilot

Auto billing, tracking of jobs dispatched, dispatching jobs, APp for foreman works well, work tracking, time tracking are good.

The snow plowing side of the software is completely different than the lawn side, which is very odd and requires learning 2 different ways of creating routes and dispatching crew etc.

Bewertungen zu Service Autopilot

3,9
4,0

Service Autopilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Service Autopilot bereits verwendet?

Lindsey
Lindsey
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software for any Business

Kommentare: It's saved us time in setting up our routes, estimates, jobs, remembering recurring jobs, basically any issues you are having with your business you will likely find a remedy with Service Autopilot.

This software has an entire arsenal of capabilities of the software compared to the cost. Its a small investment for a product that saves time and money in a ton of ways. We started with a program exclusively for lawncare which we were using to do all kinds of service work and it wasn't cutting it for us.

it takes an investment of your time in the beginning to figure out exactly what is going to work for you in terms of the features. If you don't use the support that SA offers it can be overwhelming. But take the time to invest in learning the software and it will work out in the end.

Kim
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SA Autopilot client for years

Kommentare: It was great the first 1 1/2 years, then the customer service issues hit and made us less excited about the software. The pricing change was the last straw for me. We still use the software for a small portion of our business but honestly just waiting for a better option to come our way.

The features of the system and integration with other software

The customer service made me feel like our account wasn't a priority. They also removed with tiered pricing without notice. When I inquired why our pricing was higher, I was told about the tiered pricing and because it only affected a few clients, they intentionally didn't notify us about the change.

Manager in USA

Too many issues

Kommentare: We were very excited to get started with a package that is seemed like it would be a powerful tool to reduce our office work. It has reduced our office work but I am not sure that it has done so more than another service would have. SA required us to modify the way we interact with our clients because of errors in the SA database. Every communication we send from SA has to be tested 2-3 times. For example we sent an email last year using merge fields. It was a supposed to look like a super personalized email from the owner to each client. We tested everything multiple times using test accounts. When we sent the email out in bulk it showed up as "Dear [fname]" There were about 15 merge fields in this email that failed. SA support created a ticket that we are still waiting to hear back about more than 18 months later. That is just one example of the daily frustration with SA. Now we feel like we are stuck because we have invested so much into the program and modified the way we bill our services to work around the SA problems. We do not want to expose our clients to more change but something has to be done differently.

There are lots of intended features. The vision for the software includes the ability to do many powerful things. Automations is a great way to reduce the burden on office staff.

There are too many problems. We have reported literally hundreds of issues that are still not resolved. The customer service staff make a ticket but nothing ever gets fixed. On a daily basis we have dozens of things we have to check because SA does not consistently record information correctly or consistently records it incorrectly. There does not seem to be a quality control team at SA. Recently they attempted to have very hyped up live broadcast about some new features being released and even that failed to work correctly. I just found it humorous that SA consistently fails at ensuring a quality experience for their users and this proved my point.

Ann
Sales manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Too in depth

Kommentare: Terrible. Everything seemed like it would be great when talking to people before signing up. Once we signed up, we were basically on our own. Even when we called to cancel, no one offered to get help right away, they just let us go.

I liked that it had a map to measure properties

It’s way too extensive and we had to wait 4 weeks for our first training session, so we were on our own for the first month. There are plenty of training videos but no one to explain them or show us how to put them to use. It was confusing and difficult to even get our logo on an email. Templates are very confusing how to use them and we finally gave up and switched to LawnPro. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Not as many bells and whistles as Service AutoPilot, but definitely enough to get the job done well.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well.....what can I say.

Kommentare: Without this company my life wouldn't be what it is today. Its truly made my business and my life easier in so many ways. I used to have thousands in collections, now in 2019....$0.00 Yep, nothing because we charge credit cards and an automation collects a new card when they get declined, by itself! While I am doing other things making money :) One more thing I want to mention is that anything that this software lacks is surely coming in the future although I cannot think of anything. One of the founders has experience building a multi-million dollar service business so think about it, do you think he might know a thing or two about whats needed to build a business like yours? He struggled and got through it and now this business has thousands of clients!!! I started writing this review because I was helped so much by them the last few weeks I was moved to share it with you on this site. I hope someone finds this helpful.

I love everything. I use all their features and each one does an amazing job of saving me time and helps me better serve my clients. 1. The people are amazing, absolutely amazing! 2. I charge ALL my clients by credit card and I get paid the NEXT DAY! I select all the invoices for the week and click charge cards, and done. Merchant fees are the lowest they have ever been. 3. Automations feature is priceless for me. Here are a few examples of how it helps me. -I have an automation that once a new client is created, I send them automatically by the way, a welcome email, a faq letter, and a pack of brownies with a welcome card in the mail. -After a spring a fall cleanup i notify my clients by text or email that its been completed, they love it -Renewals used to be so streesful! Now an automation makes the offer in the spring and they click or retun a text back to my office text message number through service autopilot. If they don't answer, no worries, SA follows up with them. I mean come ON! AWESOME RIGHT? Yep :) 4. I use their quickbooks sync so when I get my taxes done all my accountant has to do is log in and all the info is there for him. I could go on and on its great take a look or give them a call they are so nice.

Psh just stop showing off you know? Sometimes it just gets old. Service Autopilot, you're like the guy at the gym with his shirt off asking everyone if his 12 pack abs make him look fat....come on. Your the best, no question but maybe release new features a little slower so you don't come off so intimidating. Dominate the competition? of course, humiliate them? You really shouldn't. How do you guys think you make all the other software companies feel? Have some compassion, show some humility! Sorry I went off like that but this has been bothering me for years and needed to get it off my chest...

Taylor
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save yourself

Kommentare: Mobile app is horrible, lacking basic features. Support is horrible. They literally put out a new client screen and had to take it away because nothing worked.

Lots of bells and whistles. They advertisements on the website tdo not reflect actual use of software.

None of the bells and whistles work. Customer service sucks. Can't get a call back. Mobile app doesn't work, can't view estimates from the field. Can't see other contacts in field. Form capability looks like it's from the 90s. Made a new form section that only works on the new app that literally is the worst application I have ever seen from a field service software. Updates create more glitches than any noticeable upgrades.

Brad
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brads Review

Kommentare: We have had a really good experience. We know SA cares and they are making changes to the system to better help us. All the people at SA are great quality people.

I like the CRM side of things along with the marketing and report functionality.

The fact that we can’t job cost since we can’t track actual materials used

vor 8 Monaten

Brad, thank you kindly for your feedback!

Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for the service industry

Kommentare: Great company to work with, amazing customer service, and they are always working on devoloping new fetures with new techonlogy. Highly recomdended.

The system is very customizable. You can export all your data at any time and run excel reports if you choose to, however the internal reports are very detailed. This program will save any service business huge headaces by automating your service business. Service autopilot handles routing, invoicing, marketing, CRM and accouting seamlessly. It also handles large sales volumes efortlessly. As it runs on the cloud, it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. Very happy with this program.

Be prepared to spend extra time setting up your account the way you like it. This is a huge plus, because you only have to do it once, and after that, you will get huge time savings.

Jonas
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SA Review

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a great experience . Been with SA for many years

We like the Automations . 21 days to close

Speed of the dev team recently. And customer service

vor 7 Monaten

Jonas, Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will share your review with the proper departments. Should you need assistance with anything, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Bridget
Bridget
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A CRM and sooo much more

Kommentare: Having all client info in one spot that anyone within our office can access has helped tremendously with taking care of of our clients timely.

The amount of data it holdsand keeping client information in one place from the clients schedule to their financial accounts, pictures, correspondents and more.

Learning to use the multiple functions and how they tie into each other can be a bit tedious.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Yes! Thank you Bridget - this is exactly what makes Service Autopilot great... YOU hold the power of your company at your fingertips. We're working hard to make "lighter," more intuitive versions of Service Autopilot, so keep an eye out for that. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Kathleen
Director of Financial Services in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop and smell the roses

Kommentare: It's been a headache but because we spent so much time and money implementing this program we are stuck with it for a long time.

It's easy to accept payments and bill out of the program

Not that easy to schedule client appointments. Lots of steps and multiple windows to do one task. If you want continuity in your accounting think twice about this program. The accounting aspect is terrible and when you call for support you always get "well this is why we are not an accounting software." There are some really easy fixes that could be done to help get this program to be more accounting friendly like communicating with Quickbooks to show credits, refunds, etc. You end up with two programs that don't "talk" well with each other. If you want to see detailed customer history for service calls then forget about it.

Jamie
Business Owner in USA
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This program breaks down over time

Kommentare: BEWARE!!!!!! I own a lawn and tree fertilizing company. I have used this software for the past 3 years. We were extremely pleased with Service Auto Pilot for the first 2 years. It worked great and helped us tremendously with getting the business organized and up & running. Unfortunately over the past year I feel the software has done the complete opposite. With the constant updates there is some serious issues with the code the system is running. My balances on the invoices are off (which I have contacted them about several times over the past 5 months and they agree and confirm there is an issue) and even worse the jobs that are supposed to pop up for service are not. I have customers calling asking where we have been. There were always some small problems before with routing and just general things you need would be compromised. I once thought overall the site was a solid 4-4.5 stars out of 5 and a fair price. At this time however I DO NOT recommend this software! Check back once they get all the bugs worked out. The good thing is they made it easy to export your clients and leave.
UPDATE September 21 2016. None of the issues I have been experiencing have been resolved and even more issues are popping up. Soon as season is over I will be leaving this company
UPDATE 10/24/2016 I was told my issues were looked at by the development team and that they were some deep routed issues that would take a long time to fix. However the company has stopped updating me of the progress and it seems they have left my account for dead. There are even more issues popping up and it has become almost impossible to work with this software. I think what happens is after using the program for multiple years there is too much code interacting with itself and jumbles things all up. You may be wondering why I am still using it. That's because my business is seasonal and I was just hoping to get through the year before I went through all the work of inputting my customers into another service software program.

I loved its ease of use and how easy it was to teach my workers how to use it. It also has tons of extras that really come in handy when it comes to managing all aspects of business

I hate that it imploded on itself after using it for multiple years.

brian
owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After a season, I'm not sold, but still willing to give it another chance.

Kommentare: We started using this program this season. Previously we tried another system that was atrocious to implement. SA has been much better, but also has some serious issues. First major problem: We offer 2% 10 day discount, have for over a decade. There is no accounting setting for this in SA. I can accept payments into SA and add it as a line item with another 4-5 steps per payment. It's not a savings of time, or effort. If I enter the payment through QB Pro with the discount, SA does not recognize the discount and the customer has a past due balance. This can later be "adjusted" with more steps.
Second major problem: If you use QB Pro for accounting (purchasing material for jobs or using it out of inventory, and assigning the expense as billable to the customer) you can not easily add the billable charges from the QB Pro side and have it sync to the the SA side. YOU MUST MANUALLY SYNC EVERY TIME before switching from QB Pro to SA and vise versa if you are adjusting invoices to avoid losing data.
This program is mostly good for tracking time. It has good features and is pretty easy to navigate. Customer service has been very good and helpful. We have not been able to reach our goal of eliminating paper records from the trucks, but still intend to do so, perhaps with SA involved. It's still too easy to lose data with SA in the trucks. I plan to continue working with the software to see if we can indeed get it where we need it to be during the slow season. An observation about the company: The culture of SA is to push more products (acadamy, sync, training convention, etc...) and the constant statement that you need to "follow their program" in order to be successful. This is the only way you can do so. And the new products/ services keep coming, but I still see the same glitches in the core program. Maybe they should follow through with the original and make it a little stronger before chasing the next rainbow. .... I just keep getting the feeling like when I used to deal with a big bank. They want you to be so entangled with multiple accounts, programs, etc.. that even when you want to, it becomes difficult to extract your business from them.

time tracking converts to invoicing

Very weak on the accounting side. Minor glitches in the drop down boxes are annoying.

Ellen
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features! Poor response time.

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased with this product, however, the database issue may become a deal breaker for us. Customer service has been excellent for assistance on how to use the software, unless you have a major complaint, in which case, we've received no call back, as the issue needed to be escalated up the chain.

This product has a great user experience. The screens are easy to comprehend and it flows well, so any user is able to learn it quickly. It provides the crews with the ability to check in and out of each client site, providing real time data, requiring less admin time to enter it. And we love it's ability to sync with QuickBooks, which has worked very well.

The database response time when scheduling is very slow, which costs us a lot of time everyday waiting for it to load multiple times as we navigate from screen to screen. This software requires jobs (work orders) to be scheduled to a waiting list and then dispatched for scheduling, unless it's a recurring job you set up to automatically populate on a specific day/schedule. When loading the waiting list and the dispatch board, it can take over 30 seconds to load, sometimes longer. This is costing us time and money and would be very ineffective for larger organizations. We would be considered a small company. We've brought this issue to ServiceAuto Pilot's attention, with no response as to whether they plan to resolve it. Only other major con to be aware of is the mobile app works on smart phones with a downloadable app, but does not work on a tablet. The main website works on a tablet, but not fully, as it's not supported and the screen doesn't scale/convert to this device.

Aaron
Operations Manager in USA

Try something Else

Kommentare: The customer service is terrible. We have had many problems and glitched with Service Autopilot that have cost us tens of thousands of dollars. Service Autopilot refuses to fix its software, has no plan to fix it, and will leave us hanging for months with no answers.

It works well for routing and dispatch.

Payment processing, Client portal, accounting, the customer service department and IT department are horrible, no option for adding credit card processing to invoices, poor options for charging sales tax, etc...

letztes Jahr

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please contact us at customermarketing@fieldedge.com so we can gather more information and help you in any way we can. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Kimberly
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for our business

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Service Autopilot has been nothing less than stellar. The people are amazing and truly care about our success. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

This software routes our crews, manages our clients, makes our estimating process faster, and overall has allowed us to grow as a company. We would not have been able to be where we are now without it.

The hardest thing about the software is the learning curve. There are so many features that it takes awhile to have it fully implemented but Service Autopilot has training sessions that we utilized to make that process easier.

Steve
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service Autopilot is a Godsend

Saves me 60 hours per month. No longer have to rely on spread sheets that take forever to update daily and weekly. Made it possible for us to expand; have hired two new employees serving 40 yards per day on average (60+ on Friday). Service Autopilot also provides extensive advice and coaching on how to expand our business. It is not cheap, but you get solid value for the money. We use credit cards to bill everyone and with SA we can bill everyone with one click, and since we have cash coming in daily, there are no issues with cash flow. We do the work, we get paid the same day or week.

Their computerized routing software is poor at best. For us, we do more than 20 stops per day in two crews, the SA routing software is a fail. Luckily, I had already learned how to route by using Road Warrior.

Heidi
Executive Assistant in USA

Lacking in features

Kommentare: Any time I have a question and need assistance, I have always been able to easily access customer support. The majority of their staff seem very knowledgeable regarding what the software is capable of doing.

Service Autopilot is relatively easy to use & does have the app feature that makes it even more easily accessed.

There are many features that have been changed with "upgrades" that have taken away from the product. There are also features that should be no-brainers as far as employee schedules that are just not available. The lack of features creates more work on the HR end of our business.

James
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buggy Program, Frustrated my clients on a regular, very detailed... gives for a hard learning curve.

Kommentare: I have been able to warn other lawn care providers to avoid it.

With enough time and learning you can do most things you would like on this program. Customer service is polite.

Buggy, client portal doesn't work with clients about 10% the time, overly complicated set up. I have used other programs like this and you are up and running in a few days. This is a great system for 2008 when it we released, but old and very clunky now. Not easy to use at all, but has most features you could want if you spend a few weeks learning it and go to the class on it. Customer Support is always kind but can't help you with linked programs; so, you may call 3 different companies to fix one problem. Value for the money... not worth it. Only use this program is they fix the glitches and you want to hire someone full time to do just this program. Just don't waste your money and time otherwise.

Rick
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Service Autopilot has increased our profitability and made our business and more scaleable

Kommentare: We love Service Autopilot. We used Qxpress in the past and became frustrated with empty promises. I feel like because Service Autopilot is co-owned by a person that also owns and uses this software on his service business everyday it will constantly improve

I like the ability to track job times, the app, the invoicing, bulk email notification to clients, the dispatch board, job costing reports, the integrated estimating - scheduling - invoicing platform. There support is awesome.

No software is perfect and there are things that Service Autopilot could improve on just like every software that is available. There are a couple small items they could improve on, but I think they are in development. Things I would like to see in the future - bulk text notification to clients, report of client revenue and being able to sort from high to low for an entire year.

owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Switched to SA

Kommentare: Before SA I used a custom built database to run my company. It was very expensive to upgrade and get any edits done and it wasn't cloud based. I found and switched to SA and couldn't be happier. The customer service is great and the functionality is awesome! I love how they take input from the users to influence the improvements they make on their product. I don't think there's any other software out there that comes close!

cloud based, customer input is valued

I think the scheduling could be better. The tablet functions could be cleaner

Cleber
president in USA

Misleading product

Kommentare: It's been terrible lately.

I did like it at the beginning until you guys change the software flow of recording hours. I hated, and instead it help us, now its a burden that i cant get out quick enough.

You're not listening to what the problem is and not taking care of it, and only giving excuses.

Owner in Kanada

The best solution on the market. period.

This program is the best thing to ever happen to my company. It is extremely user-friendly and incredibly efficient to use. The team at Service Autopilot have put major thought into creating a superior product, that actually automates many aspects of my business.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you Matt! We're so glad we could help your business grow. The future holds many great things for both of our companies.

Tonya
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Service Autopilot results in a love/hate relationship

Scheduling for recurring services is easy to use and maintain.

Reports are useless, nothing is really autopilot. You have to find a work around for everything you need to do. They are always offering upgrades and additional features, but there is basic functionality missing.

Bill
Sales Director in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Director

Kommentare: We have used Service Auto Pilot for just under a year. In Fairness we haven't made the time investment to take advantage of the full functionality of the tool or to take advantage of many of the features. I just attended the Service Auto Pilot Users conference and was more than impressed with the company, presentations and capabilities. Based on the conference I would give everything a 5 star and once we get fully on board with the program might feel that way about the application as well but based upon our current experience rated it as above.

A cloud software solution tailor made for the landscaping industry. Leading edge technology with a constantly improving platform.

Not the most intuitive program.