Über Service Autopilot

„Hör auf zu arbeiten. Fang an zu Wachsen.“ Service Autopilot wurde entwickelt, um dein Servicegeschäft zu automatisieren, damit du dich schneller auf das Wachstum konzentrieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Service Autopilot

One report - Job Costing - has potential to make price increase easier to evaluate for under-performing accounts. Time saved entering leads.

The snow plowing side of the software is completely different than the lawn side, which is very odd and requires learning 2 different ways of creating routes and dispatching crew etc.

Bewertungen zu Service Autopilot

3,9

Service Autopilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Service Autopilot bereits verwendet?

Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software for any Business

Kommentare: It's saved us time in setting up our routes, estimates, jobs, remembering recurring jobs, basically any issues you are having with your business you will likely find a remedy with Service Autopilot.

This software has an entire arsenal of capabilities of the software compared to the cost. Its a small investment for a product that saves time and money in a ton of ways. We started with a program exclusively for lawncare which we were using to do all kinds of service work and it wasn't cutting it for us.

it takes an investment of your time in the beginning to figure out exactly what is going to work for you in terms of the features. If you don't use the support that SA offers it can be overwhelming. But take the time to invest in learning the software and it will work out in the end.

Kim G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SA Autopilot client for years

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was great the first 1 1/2 years, then the customer service issues hit and made us less excited about the software. The pricing change was the last straw for me. We still use the software for a small portion of our business but honestly just waiting for a better option to come our way.

The features of the system and integration with other software

The customer service made me feel like our account wasn't a priority. They also removed with tiered pricing without notice. When I inquired why our pricing was higher, I was told about the tiered pricing and because it only affected a few clients, they intentionally didn't notify us about the change.

Kate J.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quite a Learning Curve, but an All-in-one Solution?

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Service Autopilot (SA) is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  All the business’ services are scheduled and dispatched through Service Autopilot.  The technicians use the SA app to receive their jobs notes and punch in and out of their jobs.  Cleaning estimates and invoices are distributed through SA.  We use the reporting feature to pay Sales Tax and keep our eye on Key Performance Indicators.  SA is our Customer Relationship Management tool used for email marketing and chat messaging.  We also use automations in Service Autopilot to send reminders before cleanings, after-job quality surveys, and client onboarding emails.

Service Autopilot is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  The automations are a huge step up for productivity and ease of systems.

Service Autopilot is not easy to use or set up. It is less intimidating if you are the kind of person that likes to jump into a new software and just poke around. There are so many aspects that even once you know the basics, there is always something to tweak in the workflow. Unfortunately, after SA was purchased by Clearent (a credit card merchant) a couple of years ago, the customer service and general functioning has gone downhill. There are often slow days (everything slow to load) while working in the software that make it unusable for a period of time. They also have a closed API and so don't integrate with other programs. There is a version 3 in the works for a couple of years now (always beta, not complete), but it seems less intuitive and worse laid out than version 2.

Raemah L.
Office Manager in USA

Going Down Hill

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service used to be good, they answered the phone! Now they want on line chat and don't answer the phone; you have to leave a message. A few times, my call wasn't returned. Or, they call back after hours even if you let them know you are in a different time zone.
They say they will look into issues (bugs) but I never see anything change.
I don't like being told to watch a video to learn how to do something.
I'm getting very discouraged and am thinking about moving to another software

We keep track of up to 1,000 clients a year. I like the dispatch board for keeping track of clients.

- Dispatch board was recently cut to a 90 search feature, we need at least a year to help keep track of all our jobs - SLOW response time! The system has slowed to a crawl; very frustrating - Reporting is difficult to use - Templates are limited - Font sizes do not match the number chosen (14 pt is not a 14 pt or a font size is not even available) - Tickets were added, don't know what they are but they get created when we didn't want one - History list on client page was changed and is now way too long - Have to go to another tab to find out if an email was received, it used to be on the client page I could to on and on about all the features they have changed over the years that have actually made it more cumbersome to use. I have thought about leaving for some time, not sure how it would be to get all my information to another vendor

Kirk S.

Life Long Heavy User of Service Autopilot

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Superb. We have looked at other software alternatives and nothing can touch SA in terms of comprehensive capabilities, flexibility and automations. The price is outstanding for all of the funcionality.

We completely run the business using Service Autopilot. Without it I would have to hire at least two more office staff and shudder at the thought of all the mistakes that we would potentially make since SA does a lot of our work automatically.

I really wish I could build custom reports easily.

Kimberly B.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for our business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Service Autopilot has been nothing less than stellar. The people are amazing and truly care about our success. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

This software routes our crews, manages our clients, makes our estimating process faster, and overall has allowed us to grow as a company. We would not have been able to be where we are now without it.

The hardest thing about the software is the learning curve. There are so many features that it takes awhile to have it fully implemented but Service Autopilot has training sessions that we utilized to make that process easier.

Ellen C.
General Manager in
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features! Poor response time.

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased with this product, however, the database issue may become a deal breaker for us. Customer service has been excellent for assistance on how to use the software, unless you have a major complaint, in which case, we've received no call back, as the issue needed to be escalated up the chain.

This product has a great user experience. The screens are easy to comprehend and it flows well, so any user is able to learn it quickly. It provides the crews with the ability to check in and out of each client site, providing real time data, requiring less admin time to enter it. And we love it's ability to sync with QuickBooks, which has worked very well.

The database response time when scheduling is very slow, which costs us a lot of time everyday waiting for it to load multiple times as we navigate from screen to screen. This software requires jobs (work orders) to be scheduled to a waiting list and then dispatched for scheduling, unless it's a recurring job you set up to automatically populate on a specific day/schedule. When loading the waiting list and the dispatch board, it can take over 30 seconds to load, sometimes longer. This is costing us time and money and would be very ineffective for larger organizations. We would be considered a small company. We've brought this issue to ServiceAuto Pilot's attention, with no response as to whether they plan to resolve it. Only other major con to be aware of is the mobile app works on smart phones with a downloadable app, but does not work on a tablet. The main website works on a tablet, but not fully, as it's not supported and the screen doesn't scale/convert to this device.

Chester B.

Couldn't live without it

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We've used it to run our business from day 1. We are an Inc. 5000 company and every member of our 45 person team uses SA daily.

This software seamlessly allows us to bid a job, win the bid, schedule the work, dispatch the work, perform the work, and bill the work. Front to back workflow is awesome.

Somewhat of a steep learning curve. Service Autopilot is so expansive and can do so much that it can be overwhelming for a new user. There are lots of steps required to accurately execute office tasks.

Cj B.

Great Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The scheduling is great and it has multiple uses for automations.

Speed at times but overall good it’s pretty consistent.

Garden writer in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Central time zone phone support only, support times not good for those who do field work in Cali

Kommentare: Tried to use this for small landscaping business but did not contain the functionality I needed to export employee time gracefully into quickbooks - they had a complicated "work around" but I need it to be smooth and simple. Company wants to form their own payroll solution rather than work with QB - understandable given QB's issues, but it doesn't work with my workflow.

Many options available for customizing the software. Unfortunately implementing and understanding it all is a full time job, so if you only want or need part of the functionality, look to a simpler solution like dropbox or tsheets.

Crashed quickbooks, took 2.5 days to import all of my quickbooks info had bugs and errors in setup the start up info is all in video format, and it's slow, conversational, and takes a long time to get info this way. Tried calling support numerous times but it seems they'd always just closed by the time I arrived home. numerous marketing emails for their conventions, despite unsubscribing twice to the emails they STILL kept coming for months. They made canceling more difficult than I felt it should be.

Scott P.

Well.....what can I say.

Kommentare: Without this company my life wouldn't be what it is today. Its truly made my business and my life easier in so many ways. I used to have thousands in collections, now in 2019....$0.00 Yep, nothing because we charge credit cards and an automation collects a new card when they get declined, by itself! While I am doing other things making money :) One more thing I want to mention is that anything that this software lacks is surely coming in the future although I cannot think of anything. One of the founders has experience building a multi-million dollar service business so think about it, do you think he might know a thing or two about whats needed to build a business like yours? He struggled and got through it and now this business has thousands of clients!!! I started writing this review because I was helped so much by them the last few weeks I was moved to share it with you on this site. I hope someone finds this helpful.

I love everything. I use all their features and each one does an amazing job of saving me time and helps me better serve my clients. 1. The people are amazing, absolutely amazing! 2. I charge ALL my clients by credit card and I get paid the NEXT DAY! I select all the invoices for the week and click charge cards, and done. Merchant fees are the lowest they have ever been. 3. Automations feature is priceless for me. Here are a few examples of how it helps me. -I have an automation that once a new client is created, I send them automatically by the way, a welcome email, a faq letter, and a pack of brownies with a welcome card in the mail. -After a spring a fall cleanup i notify my clients by text or email that its been completed, they love it -Renewals used to be so streesful! Now an automation makes the offer in the spring and they click or retun a text back to my office text message number through service autopilot. If they don't answer, no worries, SA follows up with them. I mean come ON! AWESOME RIGHT? Yep :) 4. I use their quickbooks sync so when I get my taxes done all my accountant has to do is log in and all the info is there for him. I could go on and on its great take a look or give them a call they are so nice.

Psh just stop showing off you know? Sometimes it just gets old. Service Autopilot, you're like the guy at the gym with his shirt off asking everyone if his 12 pack abs make him look fat....come on. Your the best, no question but maybe release new features a little slower so you don't come off so intimidating. Dominate the competition? of course, humiliate them? You really shouldn't. How do you guys think you make all the other software companies feel? Have some compassion, show some humility! Sorry I went off like that but this has been bothering me for years and needed to get it off my chest...

Aaron F.
Property Maintenance General Manager in
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you can think of with more on the way!

Kommentare: This software is incredibly powerful! We are trying to get our money's worth out of it by utilizing more and more of the features, but there is so much more we can do with it that we're not doing. Customer support is incredible! I chatted with customer support about an issue (after waiting in queue for a whole 15 seconds), and a week later, I got a hand-written card in the mail thanking me for my patience and my business. We used to keep paper route sheets and proposals. We went to mobile app use and eliminated the route sheets and were able to translate jobs directly to invoices! We were taking 2 days to invoice and when we set the system up properly, it went to just a bit over a day to complete all of our invoices! Then, we moved from typed up proposals to using templates and rate matrices through the system and clients can sign the actual proposal right online, two clicks of a button and the jobs are scheduled (work-order notes and all) and then it auto invoices. Everything stays in the system and is easily accessible from anyone in the field! i.e. "Did Mrs. Jones sign up for a fall cleanup? Let's check the system to see which services she accepted on her proposal." or "When were we here last? Just touch "Job History" and it shows the last year's worth of visits. This has saved countless hours and makes our business so much more professional; "Mr. Smith, I just got a note and a picture here from one of our techs in the field, he was just there and the note says there was a car parked in front of the back yard gate so he could not get in, we can come back tomorrow." One of the challenges is getting a handle on every little feature of the app. The Snow Plowing dispatch is packed with features and it can be just the slightest bit complicated. But once we get the hang of it (like every other part of their system), we will be that much more efficient, professional, and PROFITABLE! Well worth the money! Put your SERVICE on AUTOPILOT!

Robust reporting allows me to see things like "revenue per lead source" and "actual time/budgeted time", job costing, payroll, sales commissions, lead conversion rates and much, much more. A seamless process that takes Lead to proposal to contract to job to invoice to payment to receipt of payment to thank-you note! Targeted marketing and targeted cross-selling with "Sales Campaigns". Mobile dispatch that allows for constant communication between office staff and technicians in the field. Asset management and tracking. Mobile signature and payment on invoices and proposals make quick sales and quick payment possible. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

A bit of a learning curve because of all the awesome features. There are videos that are incredibly helpful, they just take some time to get used to.

Jason N.
General Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Service-Software Dominant Player

Kommentare: Service Autopilot has not just been another CRM to hold customer information and track sales. As a $5MM+ service company with a database of over 55k contacts and their related records, choosing the right software company to transition to was very critical. We had long outgrown our previous CRM and until Service Autopilot we had almost given up on finding a real solution that would fulfil our needs to help us continue to grow and improve our system in the process. Service Autopilot has brought the whole spectrum of a service business together in an easy-to-use format for us. From incoming leads to re-marketing to previous customers and everything that happens in between Service Autopilot is a complete solution that saves times, increases efficiencies and pays for itself. Their awareness of the swift technological changes, attentiveness to member's needs and rapid/timely upgraded solutions is what separates them as the dominant player in the service-software market. In addition, everyone from the support staff to the leadership team of Service Autopilot has proven to be extremely receptive and helpful to provide answers and solutions to its member's needs. This is one of the most valued partnerships we have ever established and are looking forward to a long-lasting relationship as we both grow together.

The fact that it seamlessly moves every activity of a lead from one phase to the next, from an incoming lead generated through an advertising campaign all the way through the sales process, follow-up, scheduling, invoicing, payment to re-marketing and upselling.

The reporting has admittedly been their weakness, but they have recently dedicated more resources to improving and adding reports as requested and needed.

Brad B.
owner in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Started using this software 5 years ago when I created this new landscape, lawn maintenance and irrigation business. Wanted to have a solid foundation for scaling up and this was the perfect solution. Before this I used four other software programs and nothing even compares to the ease of use and multitude of features Service Autopilot offers. One great example is our irrigation winterizing and spring turn on list. We have about 300 clients and it only takes an hour or so to sort them and schedule them for the appropriate day. We never miss a client because we have them set up in a "package" that automatically generates the routing and jobs are broken out by neighborhood. As soon as the irrigation technician completes the job on their mobile, it generates an invoice and we have it sent out via email at the end of the day. Sometimes our clients get their invoices before they come home and realize the service has been completed. Just the time savings alone on this project is worth the Service Autopilot cost. Before it would take 15 hours or so to organize the jobs and multiple hours just to enter and send out the invoices. Also, the techs can take pictures and leave notes for the office for repair follow ups that are attached to the job.

Absolutely wonderful for repeat maintenance jobs and one time jobs. We never miss any billing because the employees only go to places on their mobile schedules.

It is a little cumbersome on large multi-day landscape projects. They do have a "Projects" option for these types of jobs. I even printed out the instructions on how to use it but it's not as easy and intuitive as the rest of the software.

Rudi R.
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Service Autopilot will offer more than what you ever need

Kommentare: I've switched to SA from operating on paper notes and without much systems and trackable processes. Main reason opting for SA was Jonathan's track history of lawn care operations and software. But biggest selling point was his vision on an all automated platform. A very detailed price matrix and estimate templates plus the easy to navigate dispatch board are just two of the many features that have helped my company to send out proposals quick, efficient and with the desired profits and making sure no job gets missed. The mobile app is a sure game changer for everyone that used to work with paper route sheets. Customer Support when needed is finding a good solution most times. Many times they will go the extra mile finding a good solution. Occasionally you may find a representative who is not up to speed with some issues but hey...there's new people in any business that can't be perfect from day 1. The people behind the company and the leadership is outstanding as I know Jonathan (co-owner) on a more private level. The progressive approach to today's fast changing technology and demanding customers is second to none. Capabilities of SA are simply staggering and will require at least one full time person in order to utilize the power. One area of suggested improvement is the snow dispatch functionality. Although it works you can sense the immediate lack of insight due to their location not being exposed to real winter service environment . If you're looking for a business software that can grow with your business as well as provides great inside information into your numbers you will not be disappointed.

no jobs missed anymore marketing potential templates

Lexie F.
Administrator Assistant in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAP saved our company!

Kommentare: Our business is Lawnpro Grounds Maintenance, We have been with Service Auto Pilot since 2014. When we first came on with SAP I was a little worried about how this one program would fit our company needs. But after about 100 phone calls, 50 emails and many webinars, I can say first hand that without SAP, our company would not be where it is today. The team at SAP was very supportive and patient with any and all our questions. SAP have given us the system and tools to be able to run our company at its fullest. We have grown in numbers and grown ourselves in being more efficient. We depend on SAP so much you could quite possibly call them a business partner. We are truly grateful and recommend SAP to anyone.

All functions of SAP are exactly what you need to run your company efficiently. We absolutely love the Maps Pro for estimating our clients property. That alone saves us hours of work weekly.

There really is nothing that we don't like about SAP.

Pamela M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Working our way to a business that practically runs itself!

Kommentare: We had to 'jump right in" and start using Service Autopilot in May of 2012 after our old scheduling software crashed during the middle of our busiest season! The customer service department had us up and running in a few days and we were on our way to making schedules again. They helped us set up our entire company, build packages, and train us all at the same time, understanding that we were in an emergency. However, that same urgency for customer service has continued to be provided to us after almost 3 years! It is hard to determine what is Service Autopilot's best feature, but their customer service department is certainly up at the top. Quick response times and the helpful attitude of each customer service agent makes it obvious that this company's priority is their users. As a middle-aged user, I tend to get set in my ways with how my screens look, the process I use to do daily tasks, and am a little slower than I used to be in picking up new ways of doing things. It is probably easier for the younger user to catch on when new updates are made and features added, but in the end the realization that the software is only getting better makes the updates worth it. And as mentioned before, the customer service agents are always there to help those who are "a little slower" than the rest! My most favorite feature is the fact that I can control my business from anywhere in the world. As a frequent out-of-country traveler, I am now able to schedule, close jobs, keep track of my employees, and send out bills all while in another country. I no longer have the feeling that my business is crashing down while I am gone, and I can be enjoying my time outside the country and only my staff knows I am gone! I can confidently say that this software is one of the most powerful tools a business owner can have to organize, streamline, and take control of their business. I have used 2 other big-name scheduling programs, and Service Autopilot has exceeded my expectations in what a piece of software can do. My business is running more efficiently and I have been able to back away from daily operations and concentrate on the 'big picture' instead. I am excited at where my company is going and I finally have time to plan and take it there!

Ashley H.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service Company Management Software!

Kommentare: Extremely customized and detailed client and employee management features. The dispatch boards and calendar views are amazing and offer flexibility.

Features! This software can literally do anything you need it to! I have tried just about every maid service software out there and Service AutoPilot is hands down the best one and offers the most customizability and different functions! Also the amount of reports you can run through SAP is unreal! You can easily get a snapshot of your business at your fingertips. I love it!

It does take some time and patience to learn and get everything set up. The positive is you can layer your learning to help the process be more smooth. The other positive with that is it takes time to fully learn and utilize all of the functions because it really does so much!

Antwort von Service Autopilot

Such kind words! Thank you Ashley. We are extremely pleased that we could make such an impact on your business!

Nick G.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HANDS DOWN THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR ANY SERVICE RELATED BUSINESS!!

Kommentare: Before using SAP it seemed like it took hours on end to schedule and invoice my clients, then I was always forgetting about jobs that needed to be completed. After really learning how to use SAP and entering all the relevant information, SAP does 99% of the work for me! All I need to do is click a few buttons & SAP handles the rest. SAP has allowed me to devote more time into growing my business instead of doing the time consuming paperwork that used to take me forever. And I never miss any work or invoices.
I HIGHLY recommend SAP for anyone in a service related business, it really does "Pay For Itself" in the amount of time it saves you every month!

Never have to worry about forgetting to schedule or invoice clients! Tracks anything from scheduling to "Job Costs."

Takes a little time to learn the system and enter in all your existing clients information correctly. But once you do this IMPORTANT step, its all gravy!

Ines C.

Great Software Some Caveats

Kommentare: Overall a good software with some excellent people in the company. They just need to slow down enough to ensure transitions from other software is done accurately, focus on service and resolving known issues before adding more features. I would choose this software again.

- Automations (sending automated messages for marketing/collection etc.) - Automated arrival preferences (again, part of what they call Automations -Able to text clients from software - Setting up To Do's for employees - One report - Job Costing - has potential to make price increase easier to evaluate for under-performing accounts - Time saved entering leads

- Closed API - so make sure you want to own and be owned by this one software - Not able to get support on your schedule (wait for a call back which may happen when you can't take the call) - Fast growth and race to add features seems to have created a back log on issues - Can't open a client account right from the calendar - Issues with the Quickbooks Online synch - Scrolling through a client's receivables is wonky (you have to click to load more transactions)

Matt H.
Matt H.
Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for the service industry

Kommentare: Great company to work with, amazing customer service, and they are always working on devoloping new fetures with new techonlogy. Highly recomdended.

The system is very customizable. You can export all your data at any time and run excel reports if you choose to, however the internal reports are very detailed. This program will save any service business huge headaces by automating your service business. Service autopilot handles routing, invoicing, marketing, CRM and accouting seamlessly. It also handles large sales volumes efortlessly. As it runs on the cloud, it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. Very happy with this program.

Be prepared to spend extra time setting up your account the way you like it. This is a huge plus, because you only have to do it once, and after that, you will get huge time savings.

Aaron S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome Product and Company!!!

Kommentare: I have been using Service Auto Pilot since November of 2012. Setting up Service Auto Pilot:
We set this product up in the winter of 2013 and spent a few weeks doing this. I would highly recommend doing this in the off season. You have to be disciplined and watch the videos. Don't try to set up everything. Try it and use it. You will learn more using it and it is very easy to make changes as you go. We are three years in and we make changes all the time to improve our time management.
Customer Service:
This is one of the bright spots of this business! These folks always respond and have spent hours with me and our staff as we learned all of the features of this product. They have helped us set up our invoices, estimates, packages, and services. They are really 2nd to none and I can't say enough about how much they have done for us. This product would be worthless without their customer service and they realize this. They have delivered in this area a hundred times over.
How we use the product:
We email all estimate and invoices.
We charge credit cards for 95% of our business all done through the system.
We send all route sheets to our crews daily and if we need to change them they get an update in the field.
We are able to track and see what properties our crews have completed in real time.
We can send advertising emails to all of our customers with a few clicks and in less than 5 minutes.
We can track phone calls and keep important information about our customers for future reference in the customer file.
Our customers can log in to their Service Auto Pilot account and change their credit card info, see their invoices, and request services. All of this is tracked in the system and notifies our staff when this happens.
All of this is cloud based which means that I can work anywhere in the world. Many days I work from my car in the field as I meet my customers and work with my crews.
I could go on and on about this product. In the past 2 years we have added over 400 customers. This product didn't do that but it has made adding that many customers easier and quite frankly it would have been impossible without a product like this.

Walter W.

Customizable Service Management Catch-All

Kommentare: It was a challenge getting everything set up, due to so many different processes in need of consideration and thought, but if you put in the time and take advantage of the training sessions and/or help available via Google & Youtube, you will not regret choosing this software.

What I like most about this sofftware is that you can literally build your OWN service management tool. Service Autopilot is the most customizable software I've come across that has just about everything you can imagine you'll need to run a service-based business that services large numbers of customers.

This software definitely has a fairly steep learning curve and the training sessions are a little pricey, but it is absolutely worth the time, effort and money.

Freddy Z.
Business Owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The system is awesome. I originally signed up for the fertilizer dispatch feature but got a lot more

Kommentare: Help manage the growth and organize the jobs and employees.

During the winter a snow plow operator was accused of hitting a car in a parking lot. Since Service Autopilot has a time tracking feature when on the job, we where able to prove the time we where on the property and exposed that the manager was trying to pin the hit and run on us! Since they have cameras on the property and we demanded they show us and the car owner the time frame footage from when we where actually on the property. Bottom line they hired us just to pin the hit and run on us but since we had the power of Service Autopilot their plot to pin it on us failed.

Not really anything I can point out. It has the occasional glitch, but what powerful app/software doesn't.

Keith S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Handles an unlimited amount of clients, jobs and employees.

Kommentare: I was first attracted to this company because they are very experienced in my line of work and do understand what we need from a very hands on point of view. There attitude toward customer service has taught me a lot about what it take to keep clients happy and coming back for more.

The dispatch board is laid out so you can customize the view you need of your work by client, status, resources assigned etc. It allows you to read notes and see pictures from the field in real time and correspond with your supervisors efficiently. The custom invoice templates are great and the fact that it syncs with Quick Books has reduced the time we spend billing customers. The Client screens allow us to keep track of every estimate, service and communication. Service Autopilot is capable of retain detailed info about each property and all job history. The training videos are great and the help staff is very polite and patient when you call with questions.

There is not much to dislike about Service Autopilot. It has been a little slow, but since it is cloud based software it could be my ISP or something else. They have made great improvements in this area.