Über Genbook

Genbook gibt dir mehr Zeit, ohne zusätzlichen Stress die Dinge zu erledigen, die du tun möchtest.

Erfahre mehr über Genbook

This software is easy to use. Customer service is excellent.

It's also very difficult to distinguish between days still available to book and those that are not.

Bewertungen zu Genbook

Genbook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 278 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Genbook bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy user for almost nine years

Kommentare: Genbook has been easy for myself and my clients to use from day one. I’m constantly getting feedback from clients about how easy it was and how they liked being able to book whenever they wanted. Any little problems I’ve had over the years have always been taken care of very quickly through the support staff, so I never have to worry that something will go wrong and not get fixed. And I get all that ease of use and fast helpful support at a very affordable price.

What I like most is a hard one to narrow down. There is so much I like, mostly revolving around ease of use for both myself and my clients. But overall I’d have to say what I like most is that Genbook is always working to make their software better, in ways both big and small.

The only complaint I had for many years was the lack of a waitlist feature, but Genbook now has that, so honestly there isn’t anything else I dislike.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Kelly, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

AMY
CEO,SENIOR PSYCHOTHERAPIST in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

EXCELLENT, VERY EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, EASE OF USE

Kommentare: I HAVE LOVED IT FROM THE START, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD 6 CONSULTANTS AS I WAS ABLE TO MONITOR WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR NOT DOING AND HELP THEM FILL THEIR HOURS WITH CLIENTS. IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL AS A CEO. WHEN I DECIDED TO DOWNSIZE I CONTINUED TO USE IT AS I LOVED GENBOOK AND ALL OF THE FEATURES AND EASE OF USE.

EASY TO USE FOR MYSELF AND CLIENTS FOR SCHEDULING, LOVE THE COLOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT SERVICE I AM PROVIDING AT A QUICK GLANCE, LOVE THE REVENUE ASPECT SO I KNOW WEEKLY WHAT MY INCOME IS AND WHAT IT I HAVE LOST FROM NO SHOWS. LOVE THE NEW WAIT LIST AS IT HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR MY CLIENTS! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO ENTER ALL OF THE CLIENT INFORMATION AND HAVING A PLACE TO DOCUMENT THE NOTES, BESIDES IN THE CLIENTS' CHART.

I HONESTLY CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING! COMPARED TO OTHER SOFTWARE AND APPS THIS IS THE BEST AND I LOVE IT.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Amy, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Killing my Business

Kommentare: Empty promises.

Use to be great and worked well with Google.

All your reviews just get deleted off Google. Genbooks has been telling me for almost 2 years now that they are going to help but they don’t. Absolutely ridiculous at this point. Looking for a new company to work with as we speak.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We hear you, the connection between your Google My Business profile and your Genbook reviews have been intermittent recently. This is a result of some changes Google have made to their API since introducing the Reserve with Google feature. Rest assured that your customers are still able to see all of your reviews in full on your booking page and you can still add your 'Reviews Button' to your web and social pages. We are working hard to strengthen that connection and restore the Genbook reviews link to your Google My Business profile. In the mean time, we recommend sharing your reviews via different avenues. Thanks again for your feedback, and don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help with. Warmly, The Genbook Team

RED
owner/massage therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Genbook takes care of my business

Kommentare: Thank you Genbook for automatically asking clients for reviews. I would rarely think to ask for reviews on my own and now I don't have to! I have over 100 5 star reviews on my website! Thank You Gen Book!!! Genbook takes care of so much office administration work for me, allowing me more time to do the therapies that I love.
-Red

Ease of use for clients, it is quick and easy to setup their account and schedule.

clients have problems knowing how to cancel their appointments. I am not sure how to cancel genbook from sending a review request.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Red, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Natasha
Salon Owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Thoroughly enjoy using Genbook

Kommentare: I've been with Genbook over 5years and I am satisfied with my overall experience this far. I have no plans on leaving.

I like that this software is always updating and ensuring that we're able to use it with ease.

My only complaint is that the updates come years after other software apps have been updated to most functions and it comes at a cost(price increase).

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Natasha, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Ana Helena
LMT in USA

Excellent Customer Support and Online Presence

Kommentare: I love Genbook. When I moved to having two locations, the staff were able to help me with a workaround so that people could book in either location, though that isn't normally how the software works. Again, they have great customer support.

I have used Genbook for many years and have seen them evolve in that time. Whenever I have needed help figuring out how to use the software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or one of her team has been available to help me. In addition, I think a lot of my online presence is due to the reviews that are generated through Genbook. My company has a broader online presence because of this software.

I'm not very software savvy, so sometimes it's hard for me to find WHERE to put information into the system.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Ana Helena, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Shalene
Owner / Therapist in USA

Long time user

I appreciated how user friendly Genbook is. I like that it capture client reviews and has a clean looking interface.

There are a couple little things. Session note capability would be nice.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Shalene, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Imani
Salon Owner & Stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Review on Genbook

Kommentare: Overall I’m very happy with genbook. I haven’t had any mishaps or slip ups.

I love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book asked my customers for reviews and makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement ouI love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book ask my customers for reviews it makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement add on.

I don’t like that we can’t block anyone from booking. I also don’t like that genbook is partnered with stripe, stripe takes Way to much money for a fee.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Imani, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Andrew

Simple & Effective

Kommentare: I love the ease of using Genbook. Not only setting it up from my end, but the ease that it affords my clients too. From service selection, to booking, and making payments I love that my customers can do it all with just a few clicks. Genbook's automation and seamless interface has not only helped me grow my business, but it makes it so easy!

Seamless integration with Stripe. They DON'T use PayPal. Not having to be a middle man with scheduling or taking payments. Being able to add a "Book Now" button to my site and social media accounts. The ease of set up, use, and customization. Being able to add specific hours of operation to different days of the week.

Not being able to update my time zone/location manually (I have to email tech support for this to happen and I move A LOT) Not being able to offer coupon/promo codes (seriously this is a HUGE fail and seems like a no-brainer) Some of the interface is a bit fiddly and over wrought, but is getting better. Often the features feel like they were built by someone who ISN'T an entrepreneur, but is a coding expert who is really impressed with their own coding abilities. VThe calendar integration (linking my Gmail calendar) is nice that it populates from Genbook->Gmail, but to be TRULY amazing they would also create a way to populate my Genbook calendar via Gmail.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Andrew, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

LMT in USA

Essential Business Tool

Kommentare: Genbook solves many issues for a small business like mine, for example, online booking, managing appointments online without the need to call me. Online presence with reviews. It allows me to work simultaneously as clients manage their appointments online. This is a game changer for me! People book their appointments online from anywhere and at any time. I do not have the hassle to phone chase my busy clients.

Genbook allows me to run my entire company online that gives my clients an easy & efficient way to manage their appointments 24/7. It sends our a confirmation & reminders which significantly reduces missed appointments. Clients receive a followup email which they may leave a public review for others to see, creating an online presence which is key these days as more and more people utilize online tools to conduct their business. As an admin, I have full control of many settings to customize the kind of business that works best for my practice.

There are so many product offerings within Genbook, that for my business type, I will not use. Adding more options could mean higher costs which concerns me. So far, the pricing of Genbook remains unchanged.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Seth
Acupuncturist in USA

Simple, functional, and useful

Kommentare: It is like having a front desk assistant to handle my scheduling for me.

The genbook interface is easy to use, has almost all the features I want for scheduling at my practice, and is pretty inexpensive.

It could use ability to interface with billing and electronic chartinf.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Seth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Mark

Customer Service Is Everything

Kommentare: I’ve gotten very angry at times, really putting the service representative though a tongue lashing. Not because I’m mean or wanting to be a jerk, but because my business is counting on them. The great thing is Genbook understands this. They are never snarky or passive-aggressive -they just work honestly and diligently to get the issue resolved.
For this reason I will continue to be a loyal subscriber of Genbook.

Genbook’s customer service is triple A+, which is everything to me. Every booking service will have glitch problems from time to time, the question is how responsive are they to it when it invariably happens. I love Genbook because their representatives truly do care about us, their clients. New features are good and all, of course, but I want stability of the platform and for the most part Genbook delivers and is highly reliable.

The same thing I like least about any online software; when it glitches out then I’m screwed. Fortunately these are rare occasions with Genbook.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Mark, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Beth
Business Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Many Lives Chinese Medicine Loves Genbook!

Kommentare: We have been with Genbook since the very beginning and have been so impressed with the growth and the customer service. I recommend Genbook to all my fellow Acupuncturists.

Our patients consistantly praise Genbook for the interface and the ease of use. We, in the office love Genbook for every reason there is. It is easy to train new employees on and it is very easy to use.

We do not like when the software goes down. We pay for the dependability that it will always work, and while that might be asking too much, we need t to work to run our business. There have been perioeds where it has gone down for whole days and that just really screws us up. So the back end needs way more redundency.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Beth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Grace
therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Affordable and easy

Kommentare: Genbook has been a great tool in my sole-proprietorship business, enabling me to easily handle client scheduling in person or over the internet. My clients find it easy to use when scheduling themselves; and the email and text reminders that nudge them to remember their appointments keep my weeks running smoothly (without my having to hire a receptionist to do confirmation calls!)

The Genbook software includes good coverage of the scheduling basics that I need for running my therapy business. I really like the easy of setting up the online scheduling page with details that tailor it to represent my business well. About 60% of my clients use the online scheduling, and like the control that it gives them. I also find the appointment reminders (sent to clients via text and email) very helpful in ensuring clients show up. One of my favorite features is the request for a review that is emailed after the initial session a client has with me, and then periodically after that. The reviews are then published on the online scheduling site, and easily placed on my other websites as well. This is great for promoting my business, giving other potential clients information and a sense of familiarity that encourages them to schedule.

I frequently have trouble with the app on my mobile device, and this frustrates me. The issues vary; but the one that gives me the most trouble is the app being slow to update my schedule, so I have to do double-checks. I also feel that the monthly price is high for the level of service that I am getting from it. In my business, I don't need most of the features that were added during the most recent price increase. The monthly price is very reasonable IF I needed the features; but I don't, so for me it was a sizeable price hike that didn't add value. I would prefer more tiers of choices/prices for the software.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Grace, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Brannigan
Massage Therapist/ Owner in USA

Genbook software review

Kommentare: overall Genbook has been great and I really like the software

this software is easy to use. customer service is excellent. I love that my reviews are linked to google. I love the accessibility to communicate with clients automatically without me personally having to send out emails, confirmations, specials. I love the new feature that allows me to select specific clients that have been in recently, had recent birthdays, etc.

There is only one thing I do not like about this software and its sop frustrating! Importing client data! I do not like that I have to use their partnered email software, which is ridiculously expensive, to easily send out personalized emails to my clients. there needs to be an easier way of importing client data. there should also be a way to have the option to import just emails, or address, etc not everything all at once it takes me over an hour to delete all the unnecessary info to be able to send a mass email to clients. I have almost changed software companies because of this. would love to see this change!

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Brannigan, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. You'll be pleased to know that Comms will be released before the end of the year which will solve this problem for you. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Seven
owner in USA

I LOVE GENBOOK

Kommentare: The verified customer testimonials hands down has built a great business for me. Customers love using Genbook too. Customer service is ALWAYS top notch. I love this company!

I've used Genbook since the company has started. They were awesome then and they are awesome now! Intuitively easy to use and set up so no long staff trainings needed. The customer verified testimonials has built my business single handedly. Genbook is visually pleasing and integrated into social media and constant contact. Customer support has ALWAYS been fast and off the charts fantastic. Pricing can't be beat. I will never switch my scheduling system and that's what I tell competitors when they call. They are always listening to feedback and upgrading. Everyone that uses Genbook loves it as much as I do. ROCK ON GENBOOK!

The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't sync with square to take payments. Such a shame! I would love to use that feature. I really hope that changes in the future.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Seven, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Karen
Transformational Intuitive Life Coach in Kanada

A Great Entrepreneurial Tool

Kommentare: I am very pleased with this service, I am glad I chose Genbook to start with.

I appreciate Genbook for a few reasons, after the initial set up it is smooth sailing! Any issues that I did have they were very responsive. I appreciate the review process for my clients and also when clients book an appointment, they receive confirmation email with all details that they would need to know. It is so easy for me to manage, update and continue to use.

I would like an option for class registration in certain time slots, so multiple bookings for the same spot. The confirmation email also needs to be re-formatted, when it comes in the links to change or cancel appts are on top of each other. Not much I can say I do not like. :)

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

hal
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good but could improve

Kommentare: genbook has been fantastic.the only major issue is when the service goes down i have no way to see my appointments, so IF you know it is going down for updates or whatever. auto email me the weeks calendar we are in so i dont loose business

it has most all of the fields i need for my type of business

the inability to have more then one contact phone number MANY of my customers want to give more then one number and it is relegated to the notes section and cant be clicked on mobile. ALSO an additional field for whatever we want to enter would be great !!! if you make it generic text or numbers or whatever we want. then it could be great for all types of users ALSO it would be nice to set up an auto reminder by text to what ever number WE choose. for example if i am handling the appointments today i want the text for example 30 minutes prior to the appointment. let me pick who gets it and how far in advance i get it. and if i want it at all

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Hal, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Amanda
Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you book appointments- don’t do business without Genbook!

The ease of use and access for my clients to book appointments anytime from anywhere. Also, I appreciate the automatic appointment reminders as well as review requests. Genbook saves me time and money and benefits my clients as much as it benefits my business.

Sometimes it can be confusing/ complicated when a client may book with a variation on their name (or using a nickname v. full name) and I’m not able to merge them into one customer file.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Amanda, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

LJ
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

It’s a good product

Kommentare: I like it... nothing is perfect and it has paid for itself.

The convenience of the clients scheduling themselves.

It can be glitchy... you think it was saved and it was not I would like to show a picture of the building and office door in my info...

Antwort von Genbook

Hi LJ, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. I wanted to address the picture upload and let you know that I have shared this with our support team who will respond to you. Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out via support@genbook.com. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

kathryn
CEO/Owner in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Genbook makes freelance life easy

Kommentare: My biggest issue for my business is flexibility. I teach professional Broadway performers who have ever changing schedules. Having the ability to look ahead at my schedule for months at a time ensures them lessons even when I'm very busy. They also don't need to be in constant contact with me whenever they need to cancel or reschedule. All of my students LOVE this.

I love that my clients can be responsible for their own changes they need to make with scheduling so none of that falls onto me. It allows them to be autonomous in a way that's necessary for the industry I work in.

I don't like the payment platform used for credit cards. I receive most of my payments through Venmo and wish that Venmo was an option for clients to pay verses us all being charged expensive credit card fees.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Kathryn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Laura
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

How Genbook Grew My Business

Kommentare: My business is built around client appointments. In 2011 I was looking for online booking software to help assist clients in booking their own appointments at their own convenience. It also had to be able to capture credit card information securely to eliminate no-show clients. And it also had to work within the parameters of my unique business model. Genbook came highly recommended from a fellow service provider, so I took the leap of faith and never looked back. Not only did Genbook do everything they said they would, they made the user experience quick and easy. I was able to grow my business simply by having online booking available, because Genbook captures real client reviews and posts them. Since then, Genbook has listened to customer feedback and added more features to consistently improve their program, while keeping the pricing stable.

Ability to customize services, easy for service provider to launch and use, stability of platform, ease of end customer use, security of end customer information.

Sometimes changes are made that are not communicated in advance.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Rachael
Massage Therapist in USA

Works well with Google

There are a lot of scheduling programs out there, but Genbook's verified customer reviews boost my SEO and make me stand out in Google searches. Clients can book directly from Google, which means fewer clicks and fewer barriers to acquiring new bookings.

Unfortunately, there is no medical charting system integrated with the system. There's no easy way to track packages, except using the notes section in a customer profile. Users cannot exempt any services from the optimizer discounts. Users cannot make it optional for customers to pre-pay for services - it's either required or not. The desktop version of Genbook Book Now button and the customer interface look outdated.

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Rachael, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Allison
Owner/Esthetician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Genbook Makes My Life So Much Easier.

Kommentare: Genbook has made my life as a solo service provider so much easier! 80% of my services are booked by clients online through genbook. Then 15% directly with me at rebooking and only about 5% clients call me directly to make an appointment. That frees up my time to actually work on clients.

I love the ease for client to book at their convenience. I also love that Genbook’s tracks client reviews.

Sometimes interface as an admin for various mobile devices is challenging

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Allison, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Janette
Transformational Coach in USA

Great Scheduling Software

Kommentare: I love waking up and seeing new appointments that were scheduled while I was asleep.

I love that it’s very user friendly, and my 140+ five star reviews show up when people google my business. I like that when I’m at an event I can schedule appoints easily from my phone.

I honestly can’t think of anything. I’ve used it for eight years and love it!

Antwort von Genbook

Hi Janette, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team