BlueJeans Video Communications

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Amanda B.
CRM Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product, but remember you’re not allowed to upload and show your own DVDs and videos – you have to rely on YouTube for that. Don’t forget to use the Outlook plug-in and calendar integration. For this, you may need to consult your IT team.

Vorteile: I like that BlueJeans has a Wi-Fi screen bar for me to check on the reliability of my Internet connection at any moment. Plus the feature where you can share the screen and choose which window/screen area exactly you want to show others. This has a nice side-effect for tutoring or training people – you can show others a document or presentation while privately going through other staff on your device. A perfect product for real-time video- and audio-conferences. Great for face-to-face remote communication, tutoring, training or teaching. I’d say it’s a quite solid tool for webinars as well. Love the AV quality – even when the connection is not so stable.

Nachteile: Just one very minor nitpick: I would prefer a pop-up message or something like that for people who want to connect that says they should mute their microphones and cell phones. From my own experience, it’s really annoying when people join a conference and everybody else has to listen to sounds around them (or in their phones). So I think it would be better to just mute them automatically, so others don’t have to remind them.

Bluejeans - Clear audio

Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Amy L.
Analyst

Kommentare: Overall Bluejeans is a good alternatives to the other popular Video Conference brands. Price is decent and the Sales are extremely helpful to assist setup

Vorteile: Overall, I find Bluejeans has a very clear audio compare with other solution like WebEx. However, I do not think the video quality is very good, although it is decent. I also like the fact that it can integrate with our current Cisco meeting room setup without issue Also, the mobile app is extremely light weight and easy for our client to dial in without issue. Reasonable cost and it also has different price plan for different business size

Nachteile: The host of the meeting will always have to start from a full size Desktop version which I find a bit trouble. Also, a big problem is that Bluejeans is not a well known name in this business and hence not all callers has it installed on their phone/computer and that is a bit an issue (unlike popular choices like WebEx)

What I Didn't Expect.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Paul W.
SVP
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Vorteile: We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Nachteile: The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Group Product Manager
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Vorteile: Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

Nachteile: There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

Efficient product for arranging meetings effectively

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Eric K.
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would say this is excellent invention that has brought so much convenience to me. So, as a wonderful personal experience I would love to recommend it to others.

Vorteile: The foremost pro is that it helps me a lot in arranging a lot of meetings. Recording feature of this specific product is my most favorite because it enables me to have a proper record or history of all my past calls. Furthermore, the integration capability of this platform makes a good contribution to my working environment in order to be feasible to work on any kind of application.

Nachteile: In a nut shell it’s a complete package with bundle of features and functionalities. I never come across any hindrance while using this auspicious tool. Truly speaking I do not find any deficiency in it that I have to mention here.

The best way to establish better relationships and communication through cloud videoconferencing.

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Eric O.
Senior Systems Analyst
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This videoconferencing software is in the cloud and does not require any hardware installed in the local data center. This helped us because at the time we had no space. The tool increases the productivity of the team because the communication with other headquarters with the video has become something common. We reduce travel costs and travel times. Bluejeans has also optimized customer empowerment through virtual meetings. Screen and file sharing is also interesting and we used a lot during meetings.

Nachteile: It depends on an MPLS internet link with QoS to handle voice and video traffic with priority or hiring a dedicated link for the service if many people use videoconferencing.

Screen Sharing Savior

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Dan Z.
Radio Producer
Medienproduktion, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like Blue Jeans and all the options - video, audio and screen sharing. I mostly use screen sharing and it is incredibly convenient, much more so than GoToMeeting or Join.Me.

Nachteile: Sometimes have trouble connecting with people outside my organization.

Lots of Functionality - Always Challenged

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Connor C.
Associate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps me communicate with colleagues throughout the world

Vorteile: I really appreciate the ability to share meeting invites, record meetings, and share meetings post meeting

Nachteile: There always seem to be audio and sharing problems between the different audio input and output options

high quality communication source

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Natia K.
office manager
Supermärkte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it has high definition video and audio. Available for large groups. easy to use.

Nachteile: you need very good quality internet to make it work as it shouldn.

Terrible Sound Quality - But Easy Calendar Integration

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Senior Project Manager/Analyst
Tierarzt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of calendar integration with google calendar is the only thing that I liked about this product.

Nachteile: Sound and video quality are poor at best. When I'm on a call with a client and there is a 3-5 second delay between audio, there is too much risk for misinterpretation. Pretty terrible experience.

Great tool for companies with teams in different locations

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Stéfano B.
Product Development Engineer
Konsumgüter, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Vorteile: Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Nachteile: Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Operations Manager
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Vorteile: Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

Nachteile: I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Christi B.
Customer Support Specialist

Kommentare: It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Vorteile: Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Nachteile: There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Senior Manager HR
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Vorteile: Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Nachteile: One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Number one video conferencing app

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Vinuta P.
Software Development Engineer III
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Vorteile: Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features.
The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Nachteile: At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Vorteile: We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Vorteile: BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Nachteile: What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Outstanding Solution!

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Angela A.
Administrative Assistant
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

Vorteile: BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption.
Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

Nachteile: We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Christopher M.
Training Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Vorteile: BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Nachteile: Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

Better then any video conference tool available

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: I do like blue jeans just because of two thing customer support and secondly excellent quality

Vorteile: I was using zoom on daily basis for giving product demo to customer but when I started using blue jeans it was whole together different experience best part is that they have excellent video and audio quality

Nachteile: there installation process i havent understand till date , first they tell to install app then when you click meeting link it says if app does not launch click here and yes app never launches on its own

BlueJeans - A SaaS solution for business audio and video conferences

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Tapan J.
Data Analyst
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the audio and video quality offered by Bluejeans and also the integrations it supports with other business apps I use like Outlook and Slack. You can have your permanent room to schedule meetings and invite people or can create separate meetings. Also, being a cloud solution, it offers the flexibility to be accessed via browser as well which makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients as well as they don't need to install any client on their devices.

Nachteile: The meeting can't be started unless the organizer joins. At times this becomes a constraint and wastes a lot of time of many people in case organizer gets late due to some reason. Also, if my headphones are already connected, a lot of times I have to unplug and plug them again to make them work with Blue Jeans.

Blue jeans conference call software

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Erica G.
Product manager

Vorteile: That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Nachteile: The call quality through your computer isn’t always the best and sometimes drops the call.

My love for Bluejeans knows no bound.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use BlueJeans to setup meetings with our offshore development team . It has eased the communication gap which naturally exists because of distance between full time developers and the offshore team. Thanks to Bluejeans I am able to collaborate with the offshore team , engage with them on client projects and maintain a cordial relationship with each and every one of them ; which is a necessity for all teams in an organization.

Nachteile: Bluejeans consumes a lot more bandwidth than usual.Although there is little complaint about this because it has been so efficient in terms of the quality of video and audio calls.

Solid daily-use video conferencing software, great calendar integration

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Senior Product Designer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Convenient to use video conferencing software.

Vorteile: The google calendar integration makes it simple to add video conferencing to meetings. I like the schedule from within BlueJeans itself, as that is a great way to dial in to meetings back to back. The quality of the video has gotten better in recent times. It's also nice that you have a personal meeting ID which can be used for adhoc meetings.

Nachteile: The UI can feel a bit clumsy at times when dealing with multiple participants and screen sharing and the google calendar integration is a bit of a weird experience when trying to add a video link to meetings you are not the admin of.

Most Professional Video Conferencing System Available

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Kat P.
Finance Associate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have never had an issue during an of these meetings with BlueJeans and typically find that participants access the system with ease. Overall, if price is not an issue, I would recommend BlueJeans to businesses who video conference on a semi-regular to regular basis.

Vorteile: BlueJeans, overall, has an incredibly professional looking interface. This includes e-mails sent to participants, as well as what participants see when they join. BlueJeans sound, in my experience, has always been extremely clear. Another major pro is that it is fairly easy to setup, and to use on the go (although I found Zoom easier to use on cell phones). Monitoring meetings is also incredibly easy, with admin being able to monitor meetings from their own computer, even if they’re not part of the meeting itself.

Nachteile: BlueJeans is rather expensive. In addition, the video is sometimes not as clear as Zoom. This could be due to participant connectivity, not BlueJeans, but I think it’s worth noting to potential consumers.