Über BlueJeans

BlueJeans ist die Meeting-Plattform für den modernen Arbeitsplatz.
Einfach. Clever. Zuverlässig.

Erfahre mehr über BlueJeans

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BlueJeans bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Tutorial Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] connected our department to the product. We had an option to utilize other platforms, however, what sold us was the wide range of opportunities for us to meet with our students. We are very pleased that BlueJeans has a lot to offer to our students, faculty, and staff.

Director ICT in Niederlande
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good overall, always room for improvement

Kommentare: We use bluejeans for intensivied contact between HQ and our operating companies globally. Also in larger countries, sales teams use it for sales calls.

Bluejeans nicely (and stable) integrates with outlook (incl O365). Scheduling calls is as any other with the plugin Although development on features was relatively slow from a user perspective, the last year Bluejeans caught up with newcomers by adding loads of new features, making it a true competitor (again) Admin features are really nice, including command center (extra cost), giving the right insights in users, meetings and trends And last but not least, it can connect anything to a meeting (apps, dialin call, roomsystem h323, even other platforms)

Video and audio seem more out of sync than with other solutions. Requires more bandwidth in comparisson (although not an issue in these days) The background image option is causing high cpu usage (could be improved, but only causing the fan to blow harder) On admin side: more reporting on users and sync between user mngt and command center usage reports would be nice (for example show historic meetings of all users vs users currently holding an account). Also time dimensions not always export properly to excel

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: Mostly our complex requirements for desiring to connect virtually any device (including h323, telephone, cisco telepresence etc) in one call

Ray R.
Founder & Principal Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Meeting Virtually with BlueJeans

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The 2nd time I used BlueJeans to meet with the same entity, I started over, reinstalled it and had a much better experience. It was pretty smooth and I enjoyed using it.

It was pretty user-friendly once I got it loaded in. and set-up

The first time I used BlueJeans, I did so because a meeting I was attending required it but I had difficulty in setting it up on my desktop and had to use the mobile version audio-only so it wasn't the best experience

Group Product Manager in Israel
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Kommentare: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

William V.
William V.
Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans - a great tool for your audio meetings

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: BlueJenas has helped a lot in my day - to - day business development and brainstorming with my team. A very useful app and tool to have and use, as it will bring you benefits for sure.

BlueJeans was mostly used by me when it comes to audio meetings and audio conference calls with my team. The fact that the quality of connection is perfectly clear and stable is what makes this tool so good and usable. The data transfer is fast and reliable and the app itself is easy to use and simple.

As much as it is good for audio conferencing, video side is not my favorite. It glitches sometimes, the image quality is not the greatest and these are the things that should be worked on as the app develops. Again, it is an amazing tool and helps a lot but it has space to improve.

Tami S.
digital merchant in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans

Kommentare: I hop onto a Bluejeans call every single morning at 9am, so using it has become like second nature to me. Within my org we use a few different video applications but BlueJeans is the most widespread.

I like how it's easy to sync BlueJeans up with my outlook calendar, and I REALLY like how simple it is to record a meeting so you can go back and review, and share the recording with others.

I feel like in comparison to similar software BlueJeans tends to freeze more often, and have connectivity issues with audio (people sounding like robots). I also do not like how when I blur my background it makes everything else on my laptop move so slow, I seriously can't do anything when in a meeting with a blurred background.

Kate D.
Kate D.
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

Kommentare: We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

Safety Coordinator in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good video conferencing program!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great video and sound quality. I enjoyed using BlueJeans.

I love the quality of the videos and the sound. I think that this is a great program which is comparative to other easy to use videoconferencing programs. My team enjoyed using this for our weekly video conferences.

I did not like not being able to schedule meetings from the app on my phone or from the program on my computer. I always had to log in from an internet browser to schedule meetings.

Faiyaz T.
Faiyaz T.
Former designer in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stable Audio and Video quality in Virtual Conference

Kommentare: My overall experience was great with Blue Jeans. Being a former designer in my Business I could easily keep contact and conduct our business with colleagues and staffs during this pandemic situation.

It has promising Video and Audio stability. The navigation and environment is easy to operate. It also uses Dolby Sound Technology for its audio.

A bit laggy and greater file size. Slower than its other competetors. Bugs need to be exterminated by the developers.

Stéfano B.
Stéfano B.
Product Development Engineer in Brasilien
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for companies with teams in different locations

Kommentare: Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

Operations Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Kommentare: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Slack und Zoom Meetings

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToMeeting

Director of IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans offers great audio and video quality in a Web Conferencing environment

Kommentare: Bluejeans is a solid web conferencing product which offers excellent audio and video quality. Once they work through the issues with performance in the software, it will be far superior to others in the marketplace.

Bluejeans has a very easy interface to use as well as superior dolby sound in comparison to other products.

The client software has a heavy interface which takes quite a bit of time to install. It alsodoes not run as fast as competitors such as Zoom or Cisco Webex.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webex, GoToMeeting und Zoom Meetings

Warum BlueJeans gewählt wurde: The superior sound and excellent video quality make a big difference when hosting meetings.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Webex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: The superior audio and video are second to none.

Nolan H.
merch analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans Review

Kommentare: As I mentioned, I'm WFH permanently now, and having a software like BlueJeans is a must within my organization. We use the Microsoft Suite for a lot of applications, including Outlook, and BlueJeans is linkable to Outlook which makes scheduling meetings and adding them to your meeting invites super easy. I hop onto regular meeting, client conferences and one on one training all the time and using BlueJeans has been a great addition to making my workday more streamlined.

Since going to remote work, it's imperative to my day-to-day that within my organization we have reliable video-conferencing software., and Bluejeans is a very popular service. My favourite aspect of Bluejeans is how simple it is to record a meeting or presentation so it can be shared with others, or referenced back by others if it's a training or instructional demonstration. The recorded videos all live in a simple to use interface in my Bluejeans profile.

BlueJeans seems to have more connectivity issues than other similar video conferencing software programs. The audio is especially susceptible to turning robotic or glitching out.

Parsival N.
Parsival N.
It Suport Analyst in Brasilien
Anwaltskanzlei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans is an excellent application for videoconferencing

Kommentare: I wear bluejeans every day and at big events, giving support to users where I work, the application is excellent, we have the option to record videoconferences and that makes it a lot easier.
The application has integration with Outlook, making invitations to meetings even easier.

Ease of use, both in user support and in use, excellent quality in video calls. I highly recommend BlueJeans, I have been using it for over 3 years and I like it a lot. it is possible to use on computers, videoconferencing devices, cell phones and telephones, it has many benefits in its use.

The App will disconnect after 30 minutes if the moderator does not enter and that makes it a bit difficult, as I need to connect the meetings 1 hour before the moderator enters, I believe it is a good point to work with this limitation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: price, quality and safety

Christi B.
Customer Support Specialist in USA

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

Kommentare: It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Paul W.
SVP in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What I Didn't Expect.

Kommentare: Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Highfive und GoToMeeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: Pricing and recommendations from other businesses.

Soorya A.
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for enterprises with connected rooms and conference rooms

Kommentare: Overall very good integrated solution for automating the conference room bookings, meetings, video meetings and sharing. The quality of video, audio and sound system is extremely dependable. However since these require long term investment and the benefits and profit will be realized over a period of time so one has to be careful in their long-term investment plan and realizations.

We had all our 5 floor building conference rooms connected via bluejeans connected room solution. We have also have had few virtual meeting accounts for business and sales teams. It was easy smooth solution for automating all conference and meeting room requirements, booking meetings was easy and flexible and automated work. But post corona, where most of the company is remote. This was an over head cost. The quality of voice, video and flexibility is amazing.

With most members being remote post-corona world, the conference room solution serves little purpose for the company. We have moved away and entire company now runs mostly on MS Teams. We still have accounts for our business and sales teams.

Edin E.
Edin E.
Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans will impress you

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This software, or tool, has been one of the best that I have used regarding working from home or having presentations online. However, as it is not the most popular app out there and it does not come pre - installed on devices that are most commonly used, it has that barrier that people need to step over in order to be able to unlock its full potential.

BlueJeans is one of the tools that I have used over time for webinars, online communication, private and business chats and discussions. It has served its purpose very well, and has always been a stable, safe and secure way of doing things. The simplicity of the app is what makes it very usable and good as it does not take too much time to set up and start, and yet makes you look professional.

The fact that it is not so much popular, and that you need to explain to your friends or business partners what it is and how it works before you can actually connect with them. If it is used for a business meeting, the majority of people in your meeting will have to set it up beforehand as they have never used it before.

Senior Manager HR in Pakistan
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

Kommentare: My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Marian C.
IT Infrastructure Ingineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Blue Jeans is great

Kommentare: Overall experience with Blue Jeans is excellent. The platform never failed no one in the company and is very user friendly.

I like the fact that you can assign users different levels of action. It is very good when you have Town Halls or big Events

You can not upload a power point like you can do with a video and also for the moderator you do not have a preview screen, like to add something in the queue.

Wilson S.
Finance Manager in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Video Conference Software

Kommentare: BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans: Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.

Hardik P.
Compliance Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Some Glitches!!

Kommentare: Its great love to use your product.

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Jorge F.
IT Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

simple but outdated video conferencing

Kommentare: We were very used to the platform, but since, we've moved on to other unified communications and are much happier.

Our team enjoyed that this was fairly simple to use and that the video quality was very good, perhaps even exceptional.

We did not enjoy the amount of money that this was costing us. I believe they have since dropped their prices, but now unified communications is the new norm and BlueJeans was not offering that at the moment we had its services.

Vinuta P.
Vinuta P.
Software Development Engineer III in Indien
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Number one video conferencing app

Kommentare: My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features. The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.