Über BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans ist die Meeting-Plattform für den modernen Arbeitsplatz. Einfach. Clever. Zuverlässig.

Erfahre mehr über BlueJeans Meetings

That it was very glitchy when you don't have the blue jeans app yourself, struggled many times to get on a call without downloading the app.

Bewertungen zu BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans Meetings hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 583 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BlueJeans Meetings bereits verwendet?

James

Kim
Kim
Licensed Health Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent communication and collaboration.

Kommentare: BlueJeans allows me to communicate effectively and smoothly with my colleagues and suppliers.I can meet with my colleagues via video call to discuss ongoing projects and to suggest and present new projects.It also allows me to talk to my customers about new services they can access.I organize video conferences on a regular basis and they allow me to communicate with my counterpart in a clear and crisp manner.

It allows me to maintain excellent communication and collaboration with my colleagues and clients.It provides security for my meetings and shared data by encrypting data and protecting against malware.It allows me to record meetings to keep a record of what is said in each meeting.The audio and video quality is superior to other similar tools.

Sometimes the Android app can be a little unstable.

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader in Spanien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The effectiveness and ability to provide answers to problems presented are fast.

Kommentare: It allows the user to share several screens at the same time, which is very easy to access, since the user determines what he/she wants to share and hide. It is also possible to work remotely. It offers an integrated and synchronized interface with other applications that have work agendas, which makes it easier to use by the user, since he/she will be working from calendars or work agendas. Taking into account that the attendance to the workstations can be done at the present time in person or remotely. BlueJeans Video Conferencing is leading the way within organizations as a much easier, faster, creative, reliable and easily connectable way of working through the network and in the cloud. For the users of a certain company, business training is important, so the use of this type of tool associated with IT environments maximizes investments and allows management teams to visualize and measure the use of these tools within their work environments.

You can access and work with it through various devices, just by having the platform installed on it, since it uses high-definition technology for both participants and presenters. In short, we can say that this tool is easy and quick to handle for all those people who are interested in interacting, communicating and making their work more agile, efficient and effective, either in person or remotely from the company for which they work. And last but not least, organizations have bet on its usefulness because it has been positioned very quickly and conveniently in the cloud. Therefore it has been a tool of great ease, effectiveness and connection between the users of an organization, since users can interact in a dynamic and real way being in a distant process.

Users cannot join the videoconference due to quota limits and when there is no quota limit, video calls and video conferences become slow with the use of mobile devices.

Daniel
Support Operations Manager in Ungarn
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use for everybody

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It was always easy to connect to a live call over bluejeans. Never had a problem which could be costly to meetings when a live conferencing system does not work correctly

Nothing actually. Quite simple to use for connection and all worked well until we changed to Zoom which actually gave more headaches with hybrid work (meeting from office with people at home)

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Kommentare: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

Amanda
Head of Production in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Optimal Tool for Audio, Video and Web Conferencing

I use BlueJeans Meetings as GTM alternative. I like how it makes it easy to initiate and invite attendees to online meetings with just few clicks.

I slightly dislike that it host few attendees in a single conference compared to GTM.

Martin K
Martin K
Medical Laboratory Technologist in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch Video Conferencing GURU

Kommentare: Reliable go-to video conferencing app for businesses of all sizes. Well equipped with cutting edge features such as high defination audio/video quality, real-time collaboration, chart capabilities, and real-time captioning. I crown it as the best tool for both internal and external communications.

It possesses high quality and advanced features well suited for excellence online meetings. Ability to share crean, chart in real time as the meeting progresses, collaborate on tasks/projects, and be able to automatically capture important points. BlueJeans is definitely on the right track in advancing how we conduct online meetings and makes it an awesome experience.

Since it's implementation, I haven't come across any major problems with the tool. It always deliver on both performance and usability.

Bame
Bame
Healthcare Assistant in Botsuana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient for Presentations and Group work

Kommentare: Im able to make presentations and collaborate with my colleagues at ease.

A lot of my device support Blue Jeans which is convenient for me. Another level of convenience is that there is a plugin for Blue Jeans that integrates it with MS Outlook which makes calling easier.

The meetings sometimes lag because the application demands a lot of bandwidth speed. This sometimes cause the video to become blurry or make other members sound distorted.

Kate
Kate
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

Kommentare: It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Shahid
Business Developer- Sales Ops in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

Kommentare: We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Tutorial Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Tami
digital merchant in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans

Kommentare: I hop onto a Bluejeans call every single morning at 9am, so using it has become like second nature to me. Within my org we use a few different video applications but BlueJeans is the most widespread.

I like how it's easy to sync BlueJeans up with my outlook calendar, and I REALLY like how simple it is to record a meeting so you can go back and review, and share the recording with others.

I feel like in comparison to similar software BlueJeans tends to freeze more often, and have connectivity issues with audio (people sounding like robots). I also do not like how when I blur my background it makes everything else on my laptop move so slow, I seriously can't do anything when in a meeting with a blurred background.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Kommentare: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very organized and through which we can hold meetings remotely with ease

Kommentare: With BlueJeans Meetings, we were able to complete meetings remotely with ease, as scheduling meetings, sending their invitations, recording them and preparing their minutes was smooth.

The best part of BlueJeans Meetings, which distinguishes it from the rest of the applications, is that it makes us focus more on the content of the discussion in the meeting and not distract our thoughts by recording notes, as BlueJeans Meetings has the capabilities of recording meetings and converting content into texts, which enables me to purify them at a later time and take useful information from them. I like the fact that it is easy to set up contacts and send and accept invitations, and the alerts system is very effective and allows for efficient scheduling of appointments. As for the sound and picture quality, it is excellent, and there are no broadcast delays, which enhances the interaction between the two communities. I also like the ease of sharing data and presentations, which makes it very effective when you need to use it with colleagues to collaborate on completing assignments. I also appreciate the noise and noise cancellation capabilities of BlueJeans Meetings so that you can hear everyone clearly.

I haven't experienced any negatives, as BlueJeans Meetings is very easy to use, both via the mobile app and from a computer.

Ava
Ava
Marketing Operations Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top-choice video conferencing platform for me.

Kommentare: Bluejeans is a highly effective and dependable video conferencing platform that my team relies on to communicate and collaborate seamlessly. With Bluejeans, we can easily connect with team members regardless of their physical location, enabling us to work together seamlessly.

BlueJeans stands out to me for its versatility and high-quality video and audio capabilities, even in low-bandwidth environments. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize meeting invitations and access the platform from various devices. Additionally, the automatic captioning feature is a game-changer for members of my organization with hearing impairments, adding an extra layer of accessibility and convenience.

While Bluejeans offers powerful features, it can be challenging to navigate, especially for less tech-savvy employees in my organization. Additionally, I've noticed that many professionals outside of my company are not familiar with Bluejeans, which can create barriers to effective communication and collaboration with external collaborators.

Shreedhar
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best audio/video conferencing solution for your business

Kommentare: We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when all users were working from home. Conversations over phone calls were not sufficient at that time. So we were using BlueJeans for meetings and conferencing.
It is saving not only our valuable time but also lot of money on traveling as users don't have to travel to HO for meetings. They directly get connected through BlueJeans.

1) HD quality audio or/and video conferencing. 2) Meeting can be access through browser or mobile also. No need to install application. 3) Cost effective solution compared to others 4) Dolby atmos technology helps to clear external noise and best audio quality while meeting. 5) You can share screens, raise hands, chat in private. 6) Support all platforms i.e. windows, iOS, Android 7) Meeting can be recorded for future reference 8) It encrypts data using standard protocols like TLS, SRTP etc

Sometimes it does not work if there is no sufficient bandwidth. It keeps hanging untill we get proper bandwidth. Instead of taking 10-15 minutes it should check minimum bandwidth first and give alert or error message so user can know exact issue.

Antonio José
Antonio José
Data Management in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tool that transforms your video conferencing experience with excellent audio and video

Kommentare: This tool wonderfully transforms your video conferencing experience by superbly including the highest fidelity audio and video performance offering a complete set of security tools, which provides a clear competitive advantage every time you join a virtual meeting.

I like this excellent communication tool because it simplifies the virtual connection of people, since participants can join and also hosts can manage any meeting simply using any compatible browser wherever you have a connection, it transforms your video conferencing experience because it integrates performance Higher fidelity and secure audio and video

Everything that this communication tool offers us is excellent since it simplifies the virtual connection of people in this way, every organization needs a videoconference experience in order to help its distributed workforce to collaborate better, there is nothing that I dislike

Hardik
Compliance Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Some Glitches!!

Kommentare: Its great love to use your product.

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Melissa
Melissa
Insights Manager. in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience on Bluejeans is presently unmatched.

Kommentare: Bluejeans mainly solves communication problems for us , as a team . With BlueJeans, my team is able to have virtual meetings with ourselves and from anywhere . Making it easier for remote colleagues international team-members , and part-time contractors to join and contribute to team discussions.

A critical part of Bluejeans, is its dolby voice and high definition (HD) feature. Both of this makes my video meeting experience to be unique. Bluejean's HD video attributes , makes my meetings very clear, why its Dolby audio feature minimizes distractions during meetings and makes every meeting participant audible. All of the aforementioned contribute to high quality video meeting sessions for me and my team.

Bluejeans is prone to glitches , mostly after a major update. Interestingly, I only ever experience this update themed glitch , when I use Bluejeans on the desktop version.

Javier
Javier
Ingeniero de soporte de aplicaciones in Kolumbien
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans is a tool with very advanced functions for meetings

Kommentare: In the past, it was almost impossible to gather all the participants of my work team in a meeting, since some of them were in other countries or also worked from an office other than mine. Currently with BlueJeans we can meet virtually and we can even record the meetings. It is a friendly and understandable application for users without much technical knowledge.

I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly. Another feature that I like is that it is not necessary to install applications to join the meetings, since it can be entered from the browser.

I just dislike that sometimes the audio does not have an acceptable volume, however, it all depends on the latency, so a good internet connection is required especially if there are several participants in the meeting.

Austin
Austin
Senior Software Engineering Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best video communication platform

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent. It is highly recommended to all the organization who remains on excessive travel and those who work from home. Even education institutes can get much benefit from this. It has very reasonable price, which depends on the number of users, so everyone can afford it.

BlueJeans is a wide platform that provides video communication services. I have conducted many meeting sessions and even participant can join us in already running session, with causing any disturbance, it is very easy to login, no coding or tough steps are involved. By the end of meeting sessions we can send the recording to our team members, in this way if some team members are not present at the spot, they can listen to the recording.

While using BlueJeans Two times I have faced the issue of connectivity while giving the command of screen sharing. Also I feel it should provide clear insight of the outlook, so that better scheduling of the meetings could take place. Otherwise I am getting great services.

Staff Research Engineer in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

Kommentare: Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

The audio quality is the best out there.

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Angela
Angela
Administrative Assistant in UK
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Solution!

Kommentare: Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption. Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.

Charlotte Russell
Charlotte Russell
Marketing Communication Executive in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

BlueJeans is the conference program for the latest workplace

Kommentare: This program has a user-friendly combination to help improve workflow potency. By using this program, we don't have to download or install the app. More It is a command center that explains and guides the business data that meets conference activities and also offers IT, operators, and supervisors. They also measure ROI, recognize, and resolve problems, and put forward wise choices.

This platform is stable and easy to use. This meeting allows connections from a conference of various devices. It also allows for changes from the speaker's view to change their screens from the speaker's view. furthermore, multiple meetings occurred at a time

The sound level of this program is very low, sometimes turbid. Bluejeans also play videos for meeting participants. Blurring is also associated with Bluejeans Meetings. Furthermore, there is no waiting room in this program.

Henry
Accountant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans is the Guru and Mafia tool to effective video conferencing and online meeting.

Kommentare: It's a reliable tool for screen sharing.
It enables ease of sending instant messages.
Enables ease to share files.

I'm happy by the fact that I can easily and quickly communicate to my colleagues through HD Video and audio calls.It's simple to join online meeting sessions with BlueJeans.It's simple to interact with my colleagues when participating in Polls and Q&A.

Background noises when participating in online meeting session is the only negative issue with BlueJeans although I'm grateful and thankful to BlueJeans Dolby Voice®audio feature as it makes audio to be of high quality and also noise cancellation.

Zaiba
Zaiba
Freelance Data Annotator in Indien
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Office Meetings Made Easy

Kommentare: It's really speedy for meetings. This application can be used to plan a meeting with your customers or team. If you're a trainer, having a web-based lesson is quite beneficial. The network is completely safe. Above-average support with efficiency.

1. BlueJeans Meetings is a fantastic program. It provides a better online meeting experience without having to leave your house. 2. We can use the app to schedule meetings with partners, teams, and product and service presentations. 3. The whiteboard tool, which allows you to sketch during a presentation as if you were in person, is one of the unique features. 4. Bluejeans' wide range of security features appeals to me, as they aid in maintaining the secrecy of team meetings.

1. Non-Bluejeans users are unable to attend meetings without first downloading the Bluejeans desktop application. 2. There is no breakout room feature on this platform. 3. It is not possible to share files. The file should be emailed during the meeting and should be received by everyone before the meeting ends. 4. I despise it so much that on numerous instances, I have muted a meeting member's microphone just to have that participant turn it back on without my consent. This can be highly distracting when I need to give a presentation without being interrupted by meeting attendees.