Über BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans ist die Meeting-Plattform für den modernen Arbeitsplatz. Einfach. Clever. Zuverlässig.

Erfahre mehr über BlueJeans Meetings

I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly.

That it was very glitchy when you don't have the blue jeans app yourself, struggled many times to get on a call without downloading the app.

Bewertungen zu BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans Meetings hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 587 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BlueJeans Meetings bereits verwendet?

James

Kim
Kim
Licensed Health Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent communication and collaboration.

Kommentare: BlueJeans allows me to communicate effectively and smoothly with my colleagues and suppliers.I can meet with my colleagues via video call to discuss ongoing projects and to suggest and present new projects.It also allows me to talk to my customers about new services they can access.I organize video conferences on a regular basis and they allow me to communicate with my counterpart in a clear and crisp manner.

It allows me to maintain excellent communication and collaboration with my colleagues and clients.It provides security for my meetings and shared data by encrypting data and protecting against malware.It allows me to record meetings to keep a record of what is said in each meeting.The audio and video quality is superior to other similar tools.

Sometimes the Android app can be a little unstable.

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader in Spanien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The effectiveness and ability to provide answers to problems presented are fast.

Kommentare: It allows the user to share several screens at the same time, which is very easy to access, since the user determines what he/she wants to share and hide. It is also possible to work remotely. It offers an integrated and synchronized interface with other applications that have work agendas, which makes it easier to use by the user, since he/she will be working from calendars or work agendas. Taking into account that the attendance to the workstations can be done at the present time in person or remotely. BlueJeans Video Conferencing is leading the way within organizations as a much easier, faster, creative, reliable and easily connectable way of working through the network and in the cloud. For the users of a certain company, business training is important, so the use of this type of tool associated with IT environments maximizes investments and allows management teams to visualize and measure the use of these tools within their work environments.

You can access and work with it through various devices, just by having the platform installed on it, since it uses high-definition technology for both participants and presenters. In short, we can say that this tool is easy and quick to handle for all those people who are interested in interacting, communicating and making their work more agile, efficient and effective, either in person or remotely from the company for which they work. And last but not least, organizations have bet on its usefulness because it has been positioned very quickly and conveniently in the cloud. Therefore it has been a tool of great ease, effectiveness and connection between the users of an organization, since users can interact in a dynamic and real way being in a distant process.

Users cannot join the videoconference due to quota limits and when there is no quota limit, video calls and video conferences become slow with the use of mobile devices.

Alice
Project Management in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Online Meeting Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the event management features of this tool Makes online meetings and handling VoIP calls easy Has amazing web conferencing features

With BlueJeans Meetings, everything works.

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Kommentare: Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

Bushnell
Administration and Communications Assistant in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans Meetings: A/V/W Conferencing Game Changer

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

BlueJeans Meetings has breakout rooms which makes it easy to collaborate in small channels during larger online conferences.

Browser application has glitches when joining meetings over mobile internet.

Martin K
Martin K
Medical Laboratory Technologist in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch Video Conferencing GURU

Kommentare: Reliable go-to video conferencing app for businesses of all sizes. Well equipped with cutting edge features such as high defination audio/video quality, real-time collaboration, chart capabilities, and real-time captioning. I crown it as the best tool for both internal and external communications.

It possesses high quality and advanced features well suited for excellence online meetings. Ability to share crean, chart in real time as the meeting progresses, collaborate on tasks/projects, and be able to automatically capture important points. BlueJeans is definitely on the right track in advancing how we conduct online meetings and makes it an awesome experience.

Since it's implementation, I haven't come across any major problems with the tool. It always deliver on both performance and usability.

Kate
Kate
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

Kommentare: It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Tutorial Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Joshua
Associate Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans is a great fit!

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great product! It’s a tough market to differentiate in, but BlueJeans works well.

It was an effective system for meeting with candidates and colleagues at other institutions.

A bit clunky to share screens. Less commonly requested, sometimes our partners needed to download it.

Ali
Engineer in Türkei
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans Meeting

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It successfully fulfills its main function of video conferencing. It supports this with its extra functions.

The design is not user-friendly and takes some getting used to.

Tami
digital merchant in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans

Kommentare: I hop onto a Bluejeans call every single morning at 9am, so using it has become like second nature to me. Within my org we use a few different video applications but BlueJeans is the most widespread.

I like how it's easy to sync BlueJeans up with my outlook calendar, and I REALLY like how simple it is to record a meeting so you can go back and review, and share the recording with others.

I feel like in comparison to similar software BlueJeans tends to freeze more often, and have connectivity issues with audio (people sounding like robots). I also do not like how when I blur my background it makes everything else on my laptop move so slow, I seriously can't do anything when in a meeting with a blurred background.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Kommentare: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very organized and through which we can hold meetings remotely with ease

Kommentare: With BlueJeans Meetings, we were able to complete meetings remotely with ease, as scheduling meetings, sending their invitations, recording them and preparing their minutes was smooth.

The best part of BlueJeans Meetings, which distinguishes it from the rest of the applications, is that it makes us focus more on the content of the discussion in the meeting and not distract our thoughts by recording notes, as BlueJeans Meetings has the capabilities of recording meetings and converting content into texts, which enables me to purify them at a later time and take useful information from them. I like the fact that it is easy to set up contacts and send and accept invitations, and the alerts system is very effective and allows for efficient scheduling of appointments. As for the sound and picture quality, it is excellent, and there are no broadcast delays, which enhances the interaction between the two communities. I also like the ease of sharing data and presentations, which makes it very effective when you need to use it with colleagues to collaborate on completing assignments. I also appreciate the noise and noise cancellation capabilities of BlueJeans Meetings so that you can hear everyone clearly.

I haven't experienced any negatives, as BlueJeans Meetings is very easy to use, both via the mobile app and from a computer.

Ava
Ava
Marketing Operations Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top-choice video conferencing platform for me.

Kommentare: Bluejeans is a highly effective and dependable video conferencing platform that my team relies on to communicate and collaborate seamlessly. With Bluejeans, we can easily connect with team members regardless of their physical location, enabling us to work together seamlessly.

BlueJeans stands out to me for its versatility and high-quality video and audio capabilities, even in low-bandwidth environments. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize meeting invitations and access the platform from various devices. Additionally, the automatic captioning feature is a game-changer for members of my organization with hearing impairments, adding an extra layer of accessibility and convenience.

While Bluejeans offers powerful features, it can be challenging to navigate, especially for less tech-savvy employees in my organization. Additionally, I've noticed that many professionals outside of my company are not familiar with Bluejeans, which can create barriers to effective communication and collaboration with external collaborators.

Shreedhar
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best audio/video conferencing solution for your business

Kommentare: We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when all users were working from home. Conversations over phone calls were not sufficient at that time. So we were using BlueJeans for meetings and conferencing.
It is saving not only our valuable time but also lot of money on traveling as users don't have to travel to HO for meetings. They directly get connected through BlueJeans.

1) HD quality audio or/and video conferencing. 2) Meeting can be access through browser or mobile also. No need to install application. 3) Cost effective solution compared to others 4) Dolby atmos technology helps to clear external noise and best audio quality while meeting. 5) You can share screens, raise hands, chat in private. 6) Support all platforms i.e. windows, iOS, Android 7) Meeting can be recorded for future reference 8) It encrypts data using standard protocols like TLS, SRTP etc

Sometimes it does not work if there is no sufficient bandwidth. It keeps hanging untill we get proper bandwidth. Instead of taking 10-15 minutes it should check minimum bandwidth first and give alert or error message so user can know exact issue.

Antonio José
Antonio José
Data Management in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tool that transforms your video conferencing experience with excellent audio and video

Kommentare: This tool wonderfully transforms your video conferencing experience by superbly including the highest fidelity audio and video performance offering a complete set of security tools, which provides a clear competitive advantage every time you join a virtual meeting.

I like this excellent communication tool because it simplifies the virtual connection of people, since participants can join and also hosts can manage any meeting simply using any compatible browser wherever you have a connection, it transforms your video conferencing experience because it integrates performance Higher fidelity and secure audio and video

Everything that this communication tool offers us is excellent since it simplifies the virtual connection of people in this way, every organization needs a videoconference experience in order to help its distributed workforce to collaborate better, there is nothing that I dislike

Amanda
Head of Production in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Optimal Tool for Audio, Video and Web Conferencing

I use BlueJeans Meetings as GTM alternative. I like how it makes it easy to initiate and invite attendees to online meetings with just few clicks.

I slightly dislike that it host few attendees in a single conference compared to GTM.

Melissa
Melissa
Insights Manager. in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience on Bluejeans is presently unmatched.

Kommentare: Bluejeans mainly solves communication problems for us , as a team . With BlueJeans, my team is able to have virtual meetings with ourselves and from anywhere . Making it easier for remote colleagues international team-members , and part-time contractors to join and contribute to team discussions.

A critical part of Bluejeans, is its dolby voice and high definition (HD) feature. Both of this makes my video meeting experience to be unique. Bluejean's HD video attributes , makes my meetings very clear, why its Dolby audio feature minimizes distractions during meetings and makes every meeting participant audible. All of the aforementioned contribute to high quality video meeting sessions for me and my team.

Bluejeans is prone to glitches , mostly after a major update. Interestingly, I only ever experience this update themed glitch , when I use Bluejeans on the desktop version.

Rohan
Senior Manager, Career Service in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Video Software but not the most user friendly

Kommentare: While we have used BlueJeans for a very long period of time and continue to do so, it is not really our go to platform for these meetings anymore. If you are looking for a mid tier option without breaking the bank and not looking for a versatility in features, this is a decent option.

We have used Blue Jeans for several years now to interview candidates for our University who are based outside the country. The biggest pro about this software is that if you have a link - you can join the meeting online via BlueJeans.com without having to download an app or make an account on the software. - the second thing that I like about this software is that it is not too expensive to license it.

- the software is overall less reliable in relation to other platforms like zoom and google meets as it does experience a lot of connectivity issues and dropped calls. More so than other platform. - the whole platform usage is not as intuitive as one would expect from such a platform and often times it is very fiddly, taking couple attempts to turn on you camera, or mute your mic, something that is quite intuitive and easy on comparable platforms. I suppose it has been around longer than some other platforms, but I feel it does need to play catch up.

Vekaas
Vekaas
Senior Consultant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Have unlimited meeting storage space with BlueJeans

Kommentare: It is always nice to have meetings on BlueJeans. It provides 24/7 phone and chat support. So, you will never get stuck. It is round the clock and support staff is really quick at resolving issues. Host can lock the meeting so that no unwanted joinees can join once all participants have joined. BlueJeans is compatible with all of the operating systems and browsers. It comes with a whiteboard and access desktops remotely.

The best thing is that you can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. It offers unlimited cloud recording, something that you would want to go for when you have got sessions which needs to be monitored depending on your business requirement. Especially, it is really helpful when you are in training industry. You can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time. It allows you to customize your interface to leave a lasting impression and lets you position your brand. It also provides meeting analytics which can be utilized to segregate your audience for future business requirements. The audio is so clear in comparison to other alternatives. Joining a meeting on BlueJeans is really quick and easy. You can join with just a click of a button. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.

You can have up to 100 participants only. You can’t blur-out background. Sometimes, image lags behind the sound.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Business Technology Analyst in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Remotely Meeting Application, Amazing versatility

Kommentare: Bluejeans is a very good, and Overall experience is quite very awesome because we did not face any issue to use it, it is very easy to use and simply we can connect meeting from anywhere to just one click

In our organization we are using this application for meeting and conferences on very large scale, Bluejeans have a very good features audio calling video conferencing screen sharing, recording, instant group chatting, all of these are working outstanding without any issue, Once we have integrate this application with outlook so we can initiate a meeting request from outlook so according to this we can book other percipient calendar as per time

Licensee cost is very expensive so that's the reason for small organization can not able to afford it, they must focus on it

Amanda
Systems Coordinator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Video Conferencing Software

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Charlotte Russell
Charlotte Russell
Marketing Communication Executive in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

BlueJeans is the conference program for the latest workplace

Kommentare: This program has a user-friendly combination to help improve workflow potency. By using this program, we don't have to download or install the app. More It is a command center that explains and guides the business data that meets conference activities and also offers IT, operators, and supervisors. They also measure ROI, recognize, and resolve problems, and put forward wise choices.

This platform is stable and easy to use. This meeting allows connections from a conference of various devices. It also allows for changes from the speaker's view to change their screens from the speaker's view. furthermore, multiple meetings occurred at a time

The sound level of this program is very low, sometimes turbid. Bluejeans also play videos for meeting participants. Blurring is also associated with Bluejeans Meetings. Furthermore, there is no waiting room in this program.

Henry
Accountant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans is the Guru and Mafia tool to effective video conferencing and online meeting.

Kommentare: It's a reliable tool for screen sharing.
It enables ease of sending instant messages.
Enables ease to share files.

I'm happy by the fact that I can easily and quickly communicate to my colleagues through HD Video and audio calls.It's simple to join online meeting sessions with BlueJeans.It's simple to interact with my colleagues when participating in Polls and Q&A.

Background noises when participating in online meeting session is the only negative issue with BlueJeans although I'm grateful and thankful to BlueJeans Dolby Voice®audio feature as it makes audio to be of high quality and also noise cancellation.

Zaiba
Zaiba
Freelance Data Annotator in Indien
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Office Meetings Made Easy

Kommentare: It's really speedy for meetings. This application can be used to plan a meeting with your customers or team. If you're a trainer, having a web-based lesson is quite beneficial. The network is completely safe. Above-average support with efficiency.

1. BlueJeans Meetings is a fantastic program. It provides a better online meeting experience without having to leave your house. 2. We can use the app to schedule meetings with partners, teams, and product and service presentations. 3. The whiteboard tool, which allows you to sketch during a presentation as if you were in person, is one of the unique features. 4. Bluejeans' wide range of security features appeals to me, as they aid in maintaining the secrecy of team meetings.

1. Non-Bluejeans users are unable to attend meetings without first downloading the Bluejeans desktop application. 2. There is no breakout room feature on this platform. 3. It is not possible to share files. The file should be emailed during the meeting and should be received by everyone before the meeting ends. 4. I despise it so much that on numerous instances, I have muted a meeting member's microphone just to have that participant turn it back on without my consent. This can be highly distracting when I need to give a presentation without being interrupted by meeting attendees.