Über Setmore

Lass dein Unternehmen gedeihen und wachsen mit dieser kostenlosen Terminplanungslösung, die über das Internet, den Desktop, Android und iOS bereitgestellt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Setmore

The price is great and there is no fuss if you want to switch back to a free version.

There are limitations depending on your own personal requirements. We do have to do work arounds to get it to fit our needs and it can be disappointing and frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Setmore

Setmore hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 908 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Setmore bereits verwendet?

Jared K.
Jared K.
CMO in USA

Setmore for Business

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

Lnai C.
LMT in USA

Best Program Ever!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great! As mentioned in my Pros, it's just an overall amazing, inexpensive (if not free) way to help run my business better!

After having my reminder to my clients removed from the program I was paying for on Wix, I needed something for my small business that wouldn't cost me $500 to renew on a higher level on the above mentioned site. I began Googling and Googling and Googling. After a few trials and errors with other programs, I found Setmore and it has been amazing! They offer so much for free that solo-business owners like myself who don't have employees, can integrate their booking system in my existing website without any hassle or fuss. It allows my clients very quick and easy booking without needing to talk to me. I allows me to create blocked time frames after each client to have time to prepare, easily allows me to book myself out during times I cannot work. Basically, there isn't much not to love about Setmore.

The only downfall of Setmore is it can be a little glitchy. Sometimes, things won't organize properly when saved and updates won't update until hours later in a flash when you enter the program again. These little glitches in the system are the only real downfall of Setmore.

Suzi H.
Salon owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A few things I need that are imperative

Kommentare: Overall experience is good but just so frustrating that the support chat I feel dont understand your points or address / understand you problems. It feels like they're so detached from caring. Ive literally just had a conversation with someone on chat and it was an awful experience.

Super simple and works with you, quick easy and makes life simple

Really important for us and reasons why I witched: We need to take varied deposit amounts If someone cancels their appointment we have to contact them to get their card details to to refund their deposit- it's really frustrating Sometimes when I contact customer support I feel like they dont listen Our clients frequently commented on the fact that they stated going through the booking system then it quit/froze/took their card details and didnt go through. We thought it was people just being difficult however it was such a common complaint- can we report it to you and you look at a history of what happened within that transaction? Why can we not reuest payments off people through setmore- its a really great feature. There's not enough characters for T&Cs & notes to the customer when booking.

Ben W.
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Amber H.
Amber H.
President/CEO/Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Set Up Appointments With Ease With Setmore

I love the ease of this software. Easy to set up, a lot of guides that will help you, easy to gain reviews, easy to set up automated appointments, and easy to help you keep up with your appointments. Though I haven't done it yet, I see that they have integration options; I'll be checking on those soon.

I don't remember at this time, but I don't think there's an annual payment option. It's very affordable monthly, but I'd rather pay yearly.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Amber, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use and set up, gain reviews and keep up with your appointments - that's great! We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We do have annual payment options for our customers, you can find them here: https://www.setmore.com/pricing If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our team via the live chat in your app. Julia, Community Team

Britany S.
Britany S.
Educator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best Appointment Scheduling Software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would recommend this app for anyone needing a basic scheduling app.

Setmore has a very easy-to-use interface and setting everything up is almost effortless. A few features I like most are the self-booking features for clients, the ability to set up automated appointments, and responsive customer service. It's free to use but you do have the option to upgrade to a paid plan for more features.

Setmore is available online and on mobile but there are no desktop versions available.

Abegail R.
ceo in Jamaika

Great for Appointment Setting

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would recommend Setmore to everyone who has a virtual office or you do meetings on a regular. Overall 8/10

Setmore is user friendly, it is easily integrable into any websites or tools that I use to conduct business. I use it for appointment setting, and for the calendar features that it allows. I love the feature where it sends reminder emails so that you never miss a meeting

No Cons here. Just an overall amazing software.

Serena P.
Serena P.
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Setmore Is Top Notch

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The app is easy to set up and use and looks professional. It integrates with my website and the landing page appears in search engines.

There is nothing I don’t like about the software.

Hart J.
Director of Operations in USA

Setmore is great for a small business need for scheduling

Using this software has really helped in a lot of different areas of the business. It is easy to use and simple to setup

No cons to report at this time. The software works really well for its intended purpose

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Hart, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you find Setmore has helped you with your business, you find it easy to use and simple to set up. We appreciate that you cannot find any cons with the software - that's wonderful and we thank you for the support. Julia, Community Team

Keista A.
Production Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Setmore has made booking easy!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love that Setmore is very simple, yet packed with all the info i need to book the correct appointments and services each time.

Maybe if there was some pay feature worked into the app it would be better

Debby E.
Business Owner in Neuseeland

Do not overlook Setmore

Kommentare: It has been a huge blessings as I started my business with Setmore and it has allowed me to take bookings online. I have only used the free version and will be sad to leave them, but should they upgrade to the more modern style and more capability, I would love to hear about it as I know they will do it right.

It is very easy to use and intuitive to set up. It has online booking capability that integrates with my Wordpress website. The online help is second to none and they are very quick to respond and super friendly. Their FREE version is amazing for up to five practitioners and integrates with numerous payment providers. It has a notes section and option to list classes. They are also constantly improving their system, striving for the best.

It does not look that modern and although they do the basics very well, I need more than that now, which they cannot yet provide, such as concession cards, membership options, discounts, SOAP notes etc. It looks a little outdated and wanted to have a modern look with lots of clear images.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Debby, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we are constantly striving to improve the product. Please continue to reach out to our support team or email help@setmore.com if you have any issues. Thanks, Julia, Community Team

Gregor M.
Gregor M.
Owner in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great one-stop shop for health practitioners

Kommentare: Setmore provides a combination of easy-to-use function sand features that make my job as a life coach simpler. Setmore is my single source of truth for the day to day running of my business. Appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, web storefront, these are all features I'd expect to find in software targetted at my business, but the no-cost integration with Teleport for group and one-to-one video sessions is the cherry on the top. If you run a hair salon, a yoga or pilates studio, a coaching business, a massage practice or any session-based appointment-run business, then it is worth your time evaluating Setmore.

Setmore is incredibly easy to use and set up. The feature set for anyone who lives by client appointments is perfect. Simple integrations with payment providers ensure you can charge for services. Best of all is the integration with Teleport.video for video conferencing. The dashboard gives you a high-level view of your business, and the reports and client database are simple but useful. If you need deeper analytics or CRM functionality Setmore also integrates with most of the market leaders. Finally, Setmore support is responsive, professional and helpful.

As an Apple-based business, the support for Safari is not as complete as the support for Chrome. There is also no support for Windows Explorer - which can be an issue for video chats with some clients. However, as there are workarounds - use Chrome or Firefox - this isn't a deal-breaker. I would like a bit more customisation for the client-facing features. For instance, the online booking page isn't customisable for look-and-feel - e.g.brand colours. layout etc. However, those are advanced features which I suspect few customers would take advantage of, so again not a deal-breaker.

Instructor in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Even the free account works perfectly.

Kommentare: The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us. 2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations. 2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message. 3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Christine M.
Reflexology Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Kommentare: Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Suthasinee R.
Business owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Kommentare: Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays. I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

Jörgen P.
Physiotherapist in Estland

Why I still use Setmore

Kommentare: So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Melanie C.
Program Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Kommentare: My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Steph G.
Property Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Kommentare: Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue. I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Corinne P.
RMT/Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Kommentare: I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business. Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints: 1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing. 2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Matthew S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

Kommentare: We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Monica H.
LMT in USA

Excellent Product & Service

Kommentare: I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Sue P.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

A decent program that's easy to use

Kommentare: The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.

Bill A.
Co-Owner, IT & marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Day Spa Booking software

Kommentare: Good, but could be better.

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online. Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes. Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs. Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger. Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake. Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients. Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa. Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

Jill M.
Owner in Kanada

Setmore Electronic Scheduling

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

Easy for clients to use. They do not need to create an account like most competing online scheduling software. Setmore also allows colorful icons to be created in the back end for the online booking page for each individual treatment.

There is limited functionality in some areas. For instance you can post an address on the online booking page, but if you have 2 locations or more, the back end will limit you to post one address. Can be confusing to some clients.

letztes Jahr

Hi there Jill, Thank you for your kind review! Delighted to hear that your clients find Setmore easy to use. We're currently looking into multiple locations for our customers, keep an eye on our Monthly Highlights for new features and integrations. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact Team Setmore at help@setmore.com or via the live chat in your app. Julia, Community Team

Justin P.
Chiropractor in USA

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

There are a few things that I wish Setmore was a bit better about... Setmore is not really "secure". A medical office, for instance, would probably not be able to use this option for scheduling. The only real "issue" that we've had with using the app (on iOS) is that it does crash upon opening quite frequently. It does open on the 2nd or 3rd try every time, and we have never contacted customer service about this issue because it really hasn't interfered with our productivity.