Über Setmore

Lass dein Unternehmen gedeihen und wachsen mit dieser kostenlosen Terminplanungslösung, die über das Internet, den Desktop, Android und iOS bereitgestellt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Setmore

The price is great and there is no fuss if you want to switch back to a free version.

There are limitations depending on your own personal requirements. We do have to do work arounds to get it to fit our needs and it can be disappointing and frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Setmore

Setmore hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 953 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Setmore bereits verwendet?

Brett

Jared
CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Setmore for Business

Kommentare: I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use for your social media platforms and that customers can book from those platforms. It's great that you think Setmore offers simplicity and doesn't need a high level of tech experience to use. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love that Setmore is so simple to use

Kommentare: Setting up Setmore couldn't be easier because to its user-friendly UI. Client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service are three of my favorite aspects. For extra features, you can pay an additional fee or subscribe to a premium subscription.

My favorite thing about Setmore is how easy it is to use, yet filled with all the information I need to book the right appointments and services every time. Within the first month, I was able to create my return on investment and provide value to my clients via documentation and regular meetings.

Setmore's sole flaw is that it can occasionally crash. Occasionally, things don't save correctly and updates don't appear until hours later when you reenter the application. Setmore's only genuine flaws are these little hiccups in the system.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi there Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is simple to use, terrific and affordable to help manage your business. It's great that you like the social media integrations, client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at help@setmore.com. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

Quelle: GetApp

A good, easy to use program, well-priced, but with a lot of unusual glitches

Kommentare: We love the features, we love the pricing...but we find that there are a lot of glitches going on that make our business look unprofessional. As a medical office, its important for us to appear professional...and Setmore has let us down on this front quite a few times.
Asking questions or lodging complaints with the company is tricky, as they're always dodging blame. Its always possible to 'chat' with a consultant, but I think English isn't always their first language, making some communication tricky.
That said, the main part of the program works well...but be prepared for some odd glitches occasionally - like clients sometimes being able to book outside of your booking hours (which they tell me isn't possible...yet its happening), or SMS reminders just not being sent (even if the system says they were). Another time, a client managed to log in as an administrator and somehow set herself up as another practitioner....that was odd too. But according to Setmore, we did that ourselves and she couldn't possibly have done it (they said as they deleted her practitioner profile).
Most of our clients find the Setmore online booking website easy to use, but don't bother trying to set up a lead time for appointments...I don't know why, but even when they changed it from 2 days to 24 hours, it still wouldn't allow clients to have the lead time we wanted (i.e. the amount of time required to book an appointment online so we didn't end up with any surprise appointments).
Also, be prepared to constantly sync your duplicate clients in your database...it is incredibly annoying and time-consuming.
In addition, the recurring appointment feature had to be disabled on our account, as if clients wanted to edit one appointment in a series, we would have to search back to find the original appointment in the recurring series, delete or change that one...and THEN edit every single appointment from then on (it sometimes was weeks or months of edits to be made for one appointment to be changed), so we no longer use that feature.
The widget to link through to our Wix website however is very handy, and they are trialing features such as 'classes' and Stripe payments. We cant comment on how the payments feature functions, as we don't use it.

Ease of use. Even technologically-challenged clients do not find it daunting to book online. Configurations for appointment times, and setting individual practitioner shifts are really flexible. SMS reminders included in the price - fantastic. Customised SMS reminders are a wonderful bonus. Widget to link a booking page to our website is great.

Glitchy. Communication...good but challenging. SMS reminders sometimes don't get sent. Recurring appointment feature does not work for our business. Duplicate customers are constantly being created, and syncing them takes time.

Annabelle
Annabelle
Director in UK
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic app for scheduling and appointments

Kommentare: Fantastic - highly recommend, especially for the 24/7 customer service

This app is amazing and has transformed my business. 24/7 customer care - they reply within minutes and screen share in seconds if we really can't get to the bottom of something and it's always been resolved. Two way integration of Google calendar (with name of client on appointments, unlike Fresha so I know who I'm seeing), everything is SO easy to implement. Lots of characters, so I can provide a full description of business and services. Basically everything you need to create seemless online bookings and it's FREE

The ONLY feature that's missing, is while colours are processing (eg for 45 mins), (they call it a buffer), there's no way myself or clients can book in a cut while it's processing. So basically the 45 min 'buffer' is blocked out. Easy to get around - if someone contacts me, I just tell them to come in during a process time, but I have highlighted this fault with them.

letztes Jahr

Hi Annabelle, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lengthy review. Firstly, it's wonderful that you think the app has helped transform your business, you appreciate the 24/7 customer support, and the 2-way google calendar sync functionality. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the developers for consideration. Julia, Community Team

Mindy
Mindy
Owner in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Upset that I must cancel Setmore because my clients can't buy memberships/packages.

Kommentare: I am cancelling Setmore and am frustrated with myself for not seeing in advance that client online purchasing options are extremely limited and dysfunctional for the nature of my business. but overall I think many people who choose Setmore will be satisfied with the features and functions for the low price.

Very easy to set up and use and I love that it integrates with Square and has a new downloadable app for customers -- customers can add your booking app to their home screen on their phone. All functions are pleasant to use.

I still can't believe they market their service to fitness professionals yet you can't sell packages of sessions to your clients. I don't know any personal trainers who have clients that just buy one appointment at a time -- they save money by buying 10-packs or paying a monthly subscription. I also thought it was disappointing that you can "remove Setmore branding" on the premium subscription, except that you CAN'T remove all branding -- you can't have a custom domain so clients must go to a Setmore URL to view your booking page even on the premium plan. The customer service associate was pleasant in the chat but instead of just answering my question about if they offer memberships/packages they advised me not to worry about setting up my account and to instead book a demo with their team and allow them to help me set up my account. I had to make them look into my actual question and answer it. If I had a different type of business I would probably use Setmore as they have so much going for them.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Mindy, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore and providing us with feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having to cancel Setmore due to not having appointment packages. I'm going to pass on your comments to the developers to highlight the need for this feature. We hope we will be able to welcome you back to Setmore in the future. Julia, Community Team

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Even the free account works perfectly.

Kommentare: The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us. 2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations. 2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message. 3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Gidon
Gidon
CEO in Israel
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Excellent appointment maker

Kommentare: Setmore helped me overcome a weird block I had against Google Calendar (I am all google all the time with many other Google products) by "forcing" me to synch with it (for best impact). It has made my meeting setups 1000% better and really my whole day more efficient.

I use it to schedule one on one Zoom meetings. It works very good for this. I would perhaps suggest creating a different version of Setmore especially for people like me, who are trying to just coordinate one on one meetings. A version that would look less like "buy a massage slot" and more like "set up a meeting with someone who's not trying to sell you something". I find myself apologetic when I am trying to set up a meeting with someone higher than me in status Also, some people said that they need to sign in or sign up to use it?? Maybe because a masseuse needs certain info, but a "let's get on a call together" really just needs name and email.

Keri
Keri
Systems manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use, lots of integrations available

Kommentare: I have loved setmore enough that I have recommended and even set it up for others

I tried multiple schedulers before deciding on Setmore for my podcast interview scheduling. There is a free version that is highly functional and does everything I need. When helping someone else build their business, I was able to use Setmore to integrate with their systems as well. The paid version is worth the price for the extras gained, such as additional payment integrations and sms appointment reminders.

Some areas may be improved by more customization options, but I’m pretty happy with what is already possible

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Keri, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use and appreciate all the integrations we offer. It's great that after trialing different schedulers, you chose Setmore Free as it has everything you need. We'll pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

Holly
Holly
REALTOR® Designated Managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good!

Kommentare: So far so good. I reached out to support Via the chat feature and they were very helpful.

It’s easy to set up and get started. I tried others for a minute and never finished

Wish it synced with multiple calendars as I have 5. So I have to do some shifting around after people schedule an appointment; which can defeat the purpose sometime.

Euripides
Euripides
Alternative Therapist - Massage Therapist in Griechenland
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Massage therapist

The user interface and the android app is the best on the market

The features are lacking compared to other similar software

Ben
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Ashwita
Therapist in Indien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Good Product, but Indians cannot take payments

Kommentare: It is great for scheduling.

Very easy to use and lots of options to create workshops as well as appointments.

The email sent to the customer can only be customised for ALL emails. So whether or not they sign up for a workshop or an individual session, they receive the same instructions, which makes this hard. Also if you want to recieve payments, you have to subscribe and that is super expensive, and also if you're an Indian, receiving payments from Indians is not an option unless they use credit cards only (since you can use stripe).

Ann
Goddess in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

Kommentare: Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Kerris
massage therapist in Neuseeland

simple system

Kommentare: i can make bookings easy and clearly online clients find it easy to use.

it's easy to use and so far not been too much of an issue. it is a nice set up not full of extras that make it annoying for a sole trader business.

I don't like that there is no warning when a repeat client booking is ending. And the notes are too basic so I can't write my medical notes Like SOAP. some of my clients do not get the text message.

Corinne
RMT/Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Kommentare: I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business. Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints: 1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing. 2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Jörgen
Physiotherapist in Estland

Why I still use Setmore

Kommentare: So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Bill
Co-Owner, IT & marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Day Spa Booking software

Kommentare: Good, but could be better.

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online. Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes. Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs. Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger. Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake. Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients. Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa. Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

James
Company Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying Appointment Scheduling with Setmore

Kommentare: I would recommend Setmore to other small business owners looking for an easy-to-use appointment scheduling tool. While there are some limitations to the free version, the basic features are still very useful and have helped me streamline my scheduling process.

I have been using Setmore to schedule appointments for my small business and overall, I have found it to be a helpful tool. The platform is easy to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. I appreciate the ability to customize my booking page with my business's branding, and the automated email and text reminders have helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the platform integrates with my Google calendar, which makes it easy to manage my schedule.

While the basic version of Setmore is free, some of the more advanced features, such as custom booking pages and payment processing, require a paid subscription. Additionally, the platform can be a bit slow to load at times, which can be frustrating when I am trying to quickly schedule an appointment.

letztes Jahr

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you find Setmore easy to use, helpful and think the app offers a clean, intuitive interface. It's great that you appreciate the brandable aspects of the booking page, the automated reminders and the ability to integrate your calendar with Google. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the services we offer. We'll make sure to pass your cons onto our developers for consideration. Lastly, it's wonderful that you recommend us to other small business owners. If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Tracey
Office Manager in USA

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Kommentare: Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!

I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

It's a great app for someone with a hair salon or nail salon. We were trying to use it for a landscape installation service and each appointment has different time lengths versus a set time limit so we could only allot for one appointment a day online. If we could've been able to reserve dedicated days versus a customer reserving an 8am slot just to reserve a day then it would've been able to work more efficiently for us. Unfortunately a lot of our customers wouldn't read the details ordering where we told them they were only reserving days and we contact them with a time of appointment. Instead the expected their appointments at 8 am.

Faith
Office Administrator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Scheduling With Setmore

With Setmore, appointment scheduling is easy I like that it is effortless to book online and that the calendar sync ensures no double or over booking

Well, this product really never fails and no hates.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Faith, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you can effortlessly get booked online and that you appreciate the ability to sync your other calendars. We appreciate your support! If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Lisa
Spa owner in USA

Great company

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

JACKIE
Project Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

Kommentare: We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Irma
Self Employed Master Barber in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Setmore for small business

Kommentare: Frustrating, lack of confidence, irritating. Do recognize eventually when they are at fault and will financial compensate. When it works it's great BUT all to regularly it doesn't work and can impact the bottom line of your business. They are not financially compensating for that, just your subscription fee

They ha ve recredited my account for the failure of the service meeting the agreement I paid for. When you insist on being escalated. You will eventually get through to an English speak who can fully understand the nuisances of the language. There by getting "what is" and being able to provide customer service.

Setmore online calendar is slow, restricting and inflexible on phones. It is most flexible through the google calendar BUT that connection of syncing between Setmore and Google calendar continuously breaks down. I had to wait 2weeks to get the fix done. It has continuously failed over the past 11months of subscription, and adversely affected my business. The first tier of customer service support do not have English as their primary language, and a substantial amount of frustrating time can be spent speaking at cross purposes. Thereby failing to resolve anything. All customer support contact is through texting

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On the right path

Kommentare: Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Sharon
Podiatrist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinarily good

Kommentare: Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Setmore is easy to set up and tailor to the needs of the business. I wanted to be able to colour code my appointment types, and have found a way to do that with the excellent support team. I don’t use all of the functions but what I do use is really impressive

There’s nothing to dislike as far as I can see - the only thing I would like to see is a function to record on a client record if they have cancelled or not turned up, without having to leave the appointment on the system. I would like to be able to open up the slot but keep a record that the patient cancelled