Über Setmore

Lass dein Unternehmen gedeihen und wachsen mit dieser kostenlosen Terminplanungslösung, die über das Internet, den Desktop, Android und iOS bereitgestellt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Setmore

The price is great and there is no fuss if you want to switch back to a free version.

There are limitations depending on your own personal requirements. We do have to do work arounds to get it to fit our needs and it can be disappointing and frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Setmore

Setmore hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 952 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Setmore bereits verwendet?

Brett

Jared
CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Setmore for Business

Kommentare: I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use for your social media platforms and that customers can book from those platforms. It's great that you think Setmore offers simplicity and doesn't need a high level of tech experience to use. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love that Setmore is so simple to use

Kommentare: Setting up Setmore couldn't be easier because to its user-friendly UI. Client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service are three of my favorite aspects. For extra features, you can pay an additional fee or subscribe to a premium subscription.

My favorite thing about Setmore is how easy it is to use, yet filled with all the information I need to book the right appointments and services every time. Within the first month, I was able to create my return on investment and provide value to my clients via documentation and regular meetings.

Setmore's sole flaw is that it can occasionally crash. Occasionally, things don't save correctly and updates don't appear until hours later when you reenter the application. Setmore's only genuine flaws are these little hiccups in the system.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi there Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is simple to use, terrific and affordable to help manage your business. It's great that you like the social media integrations, client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at help@setmore.com. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

Lavanderia
Application Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Booking and Scheduling With Setmore

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

With Setmore, managing appointments and appointment scheduling has been easy What I like most is the ease of booking online and the fact that it is affordable too.

Well, Setmore has been the best and no issues with booking

Quelle: GetApp

A good, easy to use program, well-priced, but with a lot of unusual glitches

Kommentare: We love the features, we love the pricing...but we find that there are a lot of glitches going on that make our business look unprofessional. As a medical office, its important for us to appear professional...and Setmore has let us down on this front quite a few times.
Asking questions or lodging complaints with the company is tricky, as they're always dodging blame. Its always possible to 'chat' with a consultant, but I think English isn't always their first language, making some communication tricky.
That said, the main part of the program works well...but be prepared for some odd glitches occasionally - like clients sometimes being able to book outside of your booking hours (which they tell me isn't possible...yet its happening), or SMS reminders just not being sent (even if the system says they were). Another time, a client managed to log in as an administrator and somehow set herself up as another practitioner....that was odd too. But according to Setmore, we did that ourselves and she couldn't possibly have done it (they said as they deleted her practitioner profile).
Most of our clients find the Setmore online booking website easy to use, but don't bother trying to set up a lead time for appointments...I don't know why, but even when they changed it from 2 days to 24 hours, it still wouldn't allow clients to have the lead time we wanted (i.e. the amount of time required to book an appointment online so we didn't end up with any surprise appointments).
Also, be prepared to constantly sync your duplicate clients in your database...it is incredibly annoying and time-consuming.
In addition, the recurring appointment feature had to be disabled on our account, as if clients wanted to edit one appointment in a series, we would have to search back to find the original appointment in the recurring series, delete or change that one...and THEN edit every single appointment from then on (it sometimes was weeks or months of edits to be made for one appointment to be changed), so we no longer use that feature.
The widget to link through to our Wix website however is very handy, and they are trialing features such as 'classes' and Stripe payments. We cant comment on how the payments feature functions, as we don't use it.

Ease of use. Even technologically-challenged clients do not find it daunting to book online. Configurations for appointment times, and setting individual practitioner shifts are really flexible. SMS reminders included in the price - fantastic. Customised SMS reminders are a wonderful bonus. Widget to link a booking page to our website is great.

Glitchy. Communication...good but challenging. SMS reminders sometimes don't get sent. Recurring appointment feature does not work for our business. Duplicate customers are constantly being created, and syncing them takes time.

Faith
Office Administrator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Scheduling With Setmore

With Setmore, appointment scheduling is easy I like that it is effortless to book online and that the calendar sync ensures no double or over booking

Well, this product really never fails and no hates.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Faith, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you can effortlessly get booked online and that you appreciate the ability to sync your other calendars. We appreciate your support! If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Annabelle
Annabelle
Director in UK
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic app for scheduling and appointments

Kommentare: Fantastic - highly recommend, especially for the 24/7 customer service

This app is amazing and has transformed my business. 24/7 customer care - they reply within minutes and screen share in seconds if we really can't get to the bottom of something and it's always been resolved. Two way integration of Google calendar (with name of client on appointments, unlike Fresha so I know who I'm seeing), everything is SO easy to implement. Lots of characters, so I can provide a full description of business and services. Basically everything you need to create seemless online bookings and it's FREE

The ONLY feature that's missing, is while colours are processing (eg for 45 mins), (they call it a buffer), there's no way myself or clients can book in a cut while it's processing. So basically the 45 min 'buffer' is blocked out. Easy to get around - if someone contacts me, I just tell them to come in during a process time, but I have highlighted this fault with them.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Annabelle, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lengthy review. Firstly, it's wonderful that you think the app has helped transform your business, you appreciate the 24/7 customer support, and the 2-way google calendar sync functionality. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the developers for consideration. Julia, Community Team

Anthony
University Intern in Ecuador
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Setmore: Manage your appointments with ease.

Kommentare: I had the chance to work with Setmore as an intern in my university's IT department, and I was pleased by its feature set and simplicity of use. Setting up several departmental events was my responsibility, and using Setmore's real-time booking and appointment reminders really eased the procedure. It also gave me the opportunity to track consumer information and manage payments, which was essential for making sure that our events went off without a hitch.

Setmore is a powerful and easy-to-use appointment scheduling tool that offers many advantages to businesses. It offers a wide range of services, including real-time booking, appointment reminders, simple appointment scheduling, customer administration, and payment processing. Users may easily manage the system thanks to its straightforward and user-friendly layout. Additionally, it has a mobile app that enables users to schedule appointments while on the go. Furthermore, Setmore offers first-rate customer service, ensuring that users can get help whenever they need it.

The restricted customizability of Setmore is one of its possible drawbacks. Although the booking page can be customized in a number of ways, users may find it difficult to change the software's overall look and feel to match their brand. Additionally, some users have mentioned sporadic bugs and performance issues with the software, but Setmore's support staff usually fixes these right away.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to provide a lengthy review. Firstly, it's great that you think the app is powerful and easy to use with extensive functionality. Thrilled to hear that you think we offer first-rate customer service, we'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve the service we offer. We're currently in the process of looking at how we can increase the customization of the app for our customers. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the developers. Julia, Community Team

Gidon
Gidon
CEO in Israel
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Excellent appointment maker

Kommentare: Setmore helped me overcome a weird block I had against Google Calendar (I am all google all the time with many other Google products) by "forcing" me to synch with it (for best impact). It has made my meeting setups 1000% better and really my whole day more efficient.

I use it to schedule one on one Zoom meetings. It works very good for this. I would perhaps suggest creating a different version of Setmore especially for people like me, who are trying to just coordinate one on one meetings. A version that would look less like "buy a massage slot" and more like "set up a meeting with someone who's not trying to sell you something". I find myself apologetic when I am trying to set up a meeting with someone higher than me in status Also, some people said that they need to sign in or sign up to use it?? Maybe because a masseuse needs certain info, but a "let's get on a call together" really just needs name and email.

Keri
Keri
Systems manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use, lots of integrations available

Kommentare: I have loved setmore enough that I have recommended and even set it up for others

I tried multiple schedulers before deciding on Setmore for my podcast interview scheduling. There is a free version that is highly functional and does everything I need. When helping someone else build their business, I was able to use Setmore to integrate with their systems as well. The paid version is worth the price for the extras gained, such as additional payment integrations and sms appointment reminders.

Some areas may be improved by more customization options, but I’m pretty happy with what is already possible

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Keri, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use and appreciate all the integrations we offer. It's great that after trialing different schedulers, you chose Setmore Free as it has everything you need. We'll pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

Holly
Holly
REALTOR® Designated Managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good!

Kommentare: So far so good. I reached out to support Via the chat feature and they were very helpful.

It’s easy to set up and get started. I tried others for a minute and never finished

Wish it synced with multiple calendars as I have 5. So I have to do some shifting around after people schedule an appointment; which can defeat the purpose sometime.

Ben
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

Antwort von Setmore

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Rory
Owner in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

If you visit customers in their homes then this is for you.

Kommentare: Overall I find Setmore just really good.

This software gives my customers the ability to book my services online, pay for the appointment, get confirmation of the appointment and get reminders before the appointment. Customers find it easy to use, it gives them the confidence that they are dealing with a company that is on the ball. The best thing for me is that customers book me and I travel to their homes to service their woodburner and chimney. So many booking software companies assume customers come to you. Setmore know that some of us travel to customers.

Like all software, you have to play with it to get to function as you would like. It took me about a day of messing about, trying things out to see what did and what didn't work for me. I don't really see this as a con. If someone was very new at setting one of these booking softwares up, it may take a bit of time to get all the functions up and running. Doesn't take PayPal.

Ann
Goddess in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

Kommentare: Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Corinne
RMT/Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Kommentare: I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business. Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints: 1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing. 2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Jörgen
Physiotherapist in Estland

Why I still use Setmore

Kommentare: So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Sue
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

A decent program that's easy to use

Kommentare: The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.

James
Company Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying Appointment Scheduling with Setmore

Kommentare: I would recommend Setmore to other small business owners looking for an easy-to-use appointment scheduling tool. While there are some limitations to the free version, the basic features are still very useful and have helped me streamline my scheduling process.

I have been using Setmore to schedule appointments for my small business and overall, I have found it to be a helpful tool. The platform is easy to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. I appreciate the ability to customize my booking page with my business's branding, and the automated email and text reminders have helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the platform integrates with my Google calendar, which makes it easy to manage my schedule.

While the basic version of Setmore is free, some of the more advanced features, such as custom booking pages and payment processing, require a paid subscription. Additionally, the platform can be a bit slow to load at times, which can be frustrating when I am trying to quickly schedule an appointment.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you find Setmore easy to use, helpful and think the app offers a clean, intuitive interface. It's great that you appreciate the brandable aspects of the booking page, the automated reminders and the ability to integrate your calendar with Google. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the services we offer. We'll make sure to pass your cons onto our developers for consideration. Lastly, it's wonderful that you recommend us to other small business owners. If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Shay
Barber Shop Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT product, GREAT customer support

Kommentare: While at times very frustrated with glitches, customer support resolves quickly. Super friendly and will do all they can to fix your issues. This software has made my life a lot easier. I have gotten many messages and phone calls from other booking software companies but given the good experience with the software and GREAT customer support, I'm not going anywhere unless it becomes expensive!

I like everything from the blue color to convenience. This software enables my clients to schedule their appointments at their own convenience and eliminates the need for someone at the front desk. You can also keep track of income and view daily, weekly and monthly. Hoping they add yearly soon! GREAT customer support 24/7 and always someone on chat. Chat is like texting so you can respond at your convenience, in between clients, etc.

Glitches! Most times things run very smoothly but there are times when there are many glitches. This can really throw things off however, customer support is amazing so things are usually fixed quickly.

Dragana
Executive Director in Serbien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Some suggestions for improvement

Kommentare: Honestly, love it, made our work so much easier. Sometimes I personally have between 10 and 15 meetings a day, and this way it is easy to follow who I have spoken to, whether it be my partner or a new client.

It is simple to use, all can be done in two clicks, and our users had only positive feedback about it.

Well there is pretty much nothing, but the integrations you offer for premium users. Namely, it would be better to tie Zoom Accounts to Staff members and not to the whole Company. Example: We have lets say 18 slots per Staff Member, which means users can double book as we each use our own Skype account. Now, we would like to switch to zoom as you offer integration but with all this my users cannot double book, as it is not possible to hold two meetings on the same Zoom account simultaneously.

Eileen
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

The ability to set & send automatic notices (to us & the client) of appointments made, appointment reminders, rescheduled appointments, and cancellations is incredibly valuable for our needs. Setmore has taken customer service to another level, in a good way! The "chat" icon is the best! It's like a Setmore customer service rep is hanging out, ready to help. Whereas many company's bombard you with constant emails about everything, Setmore discreetly shares useful tips, new features, and important announcements through the tiny chat icon present on your screen. To help their clients during the COVID-19 crisis, they announced and released FREE tools for social distancing while working. Including a video conferencing tool. All FREE. It doesn't get much better than that!

It was a little tricky confirming our booking page.

Lisa
Spa owner in USA

Great company

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

JACKIE
Project Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

Kommentare: We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Cole
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product for the Price!

Kommentare: Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there. My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On the right path

Kommentare: Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Kevin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Already great and always improving

Kommentare: It very easy for patients to schedule themselves or they can call/text me for appts. Even when I'm not in the office I can set their appt because it is cloud based.

Ease of use, customer support, setting a schedule and breaks as well as slot blockers

There isn't anything I dislike about the software; however, there are a few features I've requested that I hope they implement shortly.