Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

Über SchoolAdmin

Rationalisiere deine administrativen Aufgaben mit der einfachen, webbasierten Lösung von der Zulassung bis hin zur Abrechnungsstelle und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SchoolAdmin

Tricia G.
Director of Marketing and Enrollment
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Spend Time on Relationships Not Administrative Tasks"

Kommentare: School Admin is a top-notch customer-focused company that continues to progress and outdo themselves. The software is intuitive and dynamic. This is not a database for storing important information, it's for using important information. Because of the representatives, working with School Admin has been a delight.

Vorteile: The automated communication plan: Beginning with Inquiry and through Enrollment, completed checklist items trigger emails that communicate specific details. The emails include important links to the website during the inquiry phase. During the application and enrollment phase, emails contain a dynamic checklist that is specific to the emailed family. No more shuffling of paperwork or handmade checklists. Plus, the admissions department is paperless and the central office all has access to students.

Nachteile: It has been a challenge to get our updated student data into our School Information System (SIS).

Shelly M.
Director of Enrollment
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"School Admin is my personal assistant!"

Kommentare: I rely on School Admin for nearly every aspect of my job. When things have gone wrong, a member of the School Admin support team has responded quickly and stuck with me until the problem could be found and resolved. This has included evenings and weekends when bulk enrollment emails have gone out. They go above and beyond. When Julianna, our original (and much beloved!) representative changed positions, I was worried the level of support would change as well. Remarkably, it hasn't.

Vorteile: I appreciate the ease of use and the scope of what can be managed through the software. I am a team of one for a school of over 500 students. I can't imagine getting it all done without School Admin.

Nachteile: In the past, I would have said that I wanted to be able to add an attachment to emails. However, School Admin is responsive to the feedback of its users and added that feature along with others to make the software even more comprehensive.

Jay S.
Director of Information Systems
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Great for Admissions, Wish It Integrated Better with Other Systems"

Kommentare: Overall SchoolAdmin is very good at what they do, my Director of Admissions loves it, it covers all she does very well. But for me in IT, dealing with all our information needs, it is a real drag having the system that is the entry point for student and parent data not have any integration with our other information systems downstream. Especially when it costs more than those downstream systems cost combined. With everything moving to integrated systems I don't see how SchoolAdmin can survive longterm with this sort of standalone model; their limited number of API partnerships may reflect that. A bigger SIS that has their own integrated Admissions module probably isn't all that incentivized to work with SchoolAdmin on an API. Ultimately they seem like a great candidate to either buy an SIS or get bought by one.

Vorteile: Well designed User Interface, don't mind working in it. Logical workflows, easy to learn, covers the Admissions/Enrollment process very well.

Nachteile: Admissions/Enrollment is but one piece of the independent school information landscape. Though it is the "cadillac" of admissions systems that I've seen, it doesn't have much in the way of integration downstream with your Student Information System etc. They have a very limited number of API partnerships, they don't have an API integration with my SIS, so I have to export to CSV from SchoolAdmin and import into my SIS. It's also very expensive, it costs more annually than our SIS and Donor Management systems combined.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Alysa W.
Stay at home mom
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Great product"

Kommentare: I would gladly see every school invest in this app.

Vorteile: Easy to use kept all documents easy to get done whilst applying. Applying for school is hard enough this app removes that stress tenfold.

Nachteile: Seems to have update issues. Once all the bugs are worked out for this it'll be a perfect app for all schools to adopt.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Sue W.
Advancement Director
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"SchoolAdmin makes my job easier"

Kommentare: I have had a very pleasant experience with SchoolAdmin mostly due to the promptness of the customer service. I am continually learning about the tool and know that I haven't even reached the full potential of this software. I really wish I had more time to devote to reviewing all of the tutorials.

Vorteile: I love having our student information at my fingertips. I am able to customize forms to suit my liking and the customer support staff are wonderful. Every time that I had a problem, they were able to fix it in a promptly manner. Tutorials are provided to help with all subject matter and just by sending a chat message to the support line, some tutorials are recommended which usually solve my problem.

Nachteile: When we first switched over to SchoolAdmin only the student's name, date of birth, and one parent's email address was populated. It was a big transition for us in administration and for our school families.

Stella e F.
Enrollment Manager
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Someone will pick up the phone when you call, amazing!"

Kommentare: SchoolAdmin has made it easy for us to review candidates remotely without my whole admissions team present to meet. We meet when we have students to discuss. As a rolling admission school this has been a game-changer. We can get quality input without having to find common meeting times with administrators as well as the teachers that weigh in.

Vorteile: I love that I can customize just about anything. I love that customer service is a quick phone call away or a quick instant message away. I love that it is absolutely user-friendly. I love how it is organized.

Nachteile: I want the integration with blackbaud to be stronger. I want to be able to push photos to blackbaud as well as ID numbers. We still use blackbaud for our report cards, website, etc.

Sharon S.
Administrative Assistant

"Happy User"

Vorteile: I love most the ease of being able to search and write reports.

Nachteile: Not being able to make necessary changes without going through the company.

Sintayehu T.
Admissions Conselour
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"School Admin Function"

Kommentare: GREAT!

Vorteile: School Admin is user-friendly software. It is easy to learn and navigate. It makes the admissions process easy for admissions officers and prospective parents. I like the funnel, the dashboard, and the filter functions. We are using online file review and so far, it has been great for the readers and the admission committee. Overall, School Admin and its functions are great.

Nachteile: Sometimes, while pulling data from the school admin, it can be inconsistent. It needs to be consistent from year to year and grade to grade so we can have an apple to apple comparison. I wish we can sort our saved search reports.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Woody L.
Writing Center Director (Formerly Associate Director of Admissions)

"SchoolAdmin"

Kommentare: Amazing. Now, using a different database for a different job, I miss the ease of SA and the quick and helpful replies when reaching out for support.

Vorteile: It's incredibly intuitive and flexible. We use it for everything from scheduling to collecting documents to making decisions to disseminating information, and it makes each of these processes much simpler than they could be.

Nachteile: The search function, while logically, can be confusing, with many options that seem to overlap.

Peter C.
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Great Product - "

Vorteile: Terrific product - keeps everyone engaged in the system - great for communication between teams and communicating with parents about the application process through enrollment.

Nachteile: Obviously - only as useful as the entire team is willing to use the product. If everyone is not 'all in' then it becomes difficult to get all the data in one place.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Jennifer O.
Admissions Coordinator

"SchoolAdmin Review"

Kommentare: The customer service with SchoolAdmin has always been amazing. And overall, the system is great and helps us stay on top of our customer service to ensure we give each family the best experience we can.

Vorteile: I love how we can keep a running record of all communications with families in our system. I am beginning to really dive in deeper now that I have worked with it for about 6 months, to see the power of the system. There are many intuitive processes that you can set up that can save time and ensure certain communications are given to each family along the admissions process.

Nachteile: I wish the calendar feature with Google was a little bit more seamless, since there is a delay time of only updating/communicating with Google calendar once a day. With multiple siblings, we wish there were some features of documents being shared across each profile of the family so that you don't have to upload or copy it over. Also being able to set reminders for multiple users would be nice.

Selena D.
Admissions Office Coordinator

"We love SchoolAdmin!"

Vorteile: We love how user friendly and easy to use SchoolAdmin is. The customer support is fantastic!

Nachteile: I wish that the program included classes and grading options. Then, we could use it school-wide.

Janet S.
Administrative Assistant

"SchoolAdmin by HubSpot Review"

Kommentare: It has been very helpful in our recruitment of students, they find the application process easy to navigate.

Vorteile: It's ease of use; the responsiveness of the support team when I have a question; the useful information it provides us e.g. downloading information to Excel and sorting from there. Provides good historical information on our statistics.

Nachteile: I have not experienced anything negative with this software.

Terri D.
Associate Director of Outreach and Enrollment Management

Kommentare: Managing admission in our K-8 school made much easier

Vorteile: School Admin is user friendly with a wide array of functions. Wonderful customer service.

Nachteile: Searches can be cumbersome. However, customer service is usually prompt at helping.

Danielle L.
Accounting Manager

"SchoolAdmin by HubSpot Review"

Vorteile: I like the ease in running reports and looking up students.

Nachteile: I wish there was a tool to put in notes and view notes for the family instead of having to look at individual students. Also, the payment plan rules in the contract create issues and need to be tweaked to ensure when one thing is fixed something else doesn't break.

Zachary C.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"An Absolute Must for Schools in the Modern Age"

Kommentare: School Admin has been great to work with and has helped me personally to transition the software to my current school, as I first worked with School Admin in my original Archdiocese, before relocating.

Vorteile: School Admin is easy for parents, organizes the admission/enrollment workflow, and saves an incredible amount of time, energy, and frustration from a back-and-forth paper process. It's safer, more convenient, and more helpful for all involved.

Nachteile: There will be some time early in the process for the learning curve, as with any new endeavor.

Shannon F.
Enrollment Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2017

"Everything you need to go from interested to ENROLLED"

Kommentare: From the beginning of our time working with School Admin, we've had a great experience. From sales to implementation to actually using School Admin, we've only had friendly service with great response time (usually my changes are what hold things up). Initially we balked at the price because it was 4x what we paid with our previous OA/OE software company. However it has added some much value and allowed us to keep in touch and know exactly where families are in the process, it has been a great investment so far! We could not recommend School Admin enough!

Vorteile: How it integrates all parts of the interest/application/enrollment process into one easy to use, fully customizable system.
Great updates and customer service

Nachteile: Cost-worth the value but your have to make an investment

• Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Whitney S.
Enrollment Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Great for Admissions"

Vorteile: The ease of use and the ability to customize

Nachteile: That I can't sort or organize saved searches.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Ashley D.
Database Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Very Useful Product for Admissions"

Kommentare: If we didn't need to integrate with another system it would have been a great solution to all our needs.

Vorteile: The best part of this software was the feedback we received from applying families about how easy to use the interface was. My staff also very much liked the fact that we could keep track of how many events families attended as well as how much communication they received.

Nachteile: It did not interface well with our student information system. Ultimately because we were not utilizing School Admin for enrollment, it made the process longer because we had to move data from one place to another.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Sharon R.
Director of Admissions
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Great support from Day One!"

Kommentare: Streamlines my process for handling inquiries about my school and organizes my data for me.

Vorteile: The software has anticipated all my needs, and the team at School Admin just understands whatever my issue may be. The support has been great from Day One!

Nachteile: A little tricky to understand all its features - but I'm getting there!