Über ConsignPro

Über 5.000 Gebrauchtwarenladeninhaber*innen wie du haben ihr Unternehmen ConsignPro anvertraut. Einmal zahlen, immer nutzen. Kostenlose Finanzierung ebenfalls verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über ConsignPro

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ConsignPro

ConsignPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 434 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConsignPro bereits verwendet?

Byron
Byron
VSO in USA
Einzelhandel

I love Consign Pro! Does what I need, WHEN I need! Fast!

Kommentare: cosign pro makes consignment an easy breezy thing of modern bliss. What was once a daunting bookkeeping tracking task, has become incredibly easy to not just handle, and manage, but to master.

- SO much more responsive than competing software -More features than what I was using previously -Increased my margins through use of this software. -User-friendly, familiar UI structure

-not really many cons to talk about -wish I had discovered it sooner -Needs to be used more widespread

Nikki
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Consignment Software Ever!!

Kommentare: I bought my business with very awful antiquated software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition crazy smooth and was able to transfer all my data/consignor information with ease. From day one, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. Best professional purchase I have made for my business!

I am not a computer person, so for me to say this is easy to use says a lot! It has all the features you could ask for, and then some. They literally thought of everything. I am beyond pleased with the product and service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always there to answer and questions. SO IMPRESSED AND WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER. I recommend them to everyone I meet in my field.

No cons. None. I love this software and their support.

Susan
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does not perform as promised

Kommentare: You asked for the review, so here goes!!! I bought the platinum package. The good news is that I have a nice PC out of the purchase. The bad news is that there are so many limitations on tag choices and print management that I need a lot of tech support, which fortunately is included in the first year. I use the small 1 inch square tags, but would like even smaller. No flexibility on print font size, etc. Scanner use isn't compatible with printing multiple tags because the barcode doesn't print on multiple squares. And, that's just some of the frustration. Too many "yes, it can do that" answers during the sales pitch. The real experience is much different. The instruction booklet isn't comprehensive in many areas. Because of COVID, I didn't use it much in the first 30 days, so couldn't return. I can't recommend this product and do not believe it deserves the 5 star rating from NARTS. It could be better in the other areas, but would require a lot of software rework.

Robust inventory management. Superb tech support, which is heavily needed.

Promoted and sold as good for consignments, as well as purchased inventory. Not really true. Too many work-arounds required for dealing with purchased inventory and printing tags that are not the standard long colored tags. It's really for consignments. Needs a lot of tech support. Instruction booklet leaves a lot out or isn't clear. When I watch what tech support does to help with many of my problems, I find myself asking "where are the instructions for that? How am I supposed to be able to figure that out as a user?" Ongoing tech support costs after the first year. I will be replacing it within the next year.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

"Consign"Pro certainly handles consignment with ease - it was developed especially for that and is the best consignment software serving this market. We have (literally) eight different tag/label formats that we support. Unlimited Support is included for the first year, a 150 page User Guide, and a dozen YouTube training videos (free) available and free training sessions. We will reach out to you to make sure the training was complete and fix any remaining issues you have.

Michelle
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best IT support ever!

Kommentare: Profit and payment information is easily accessed. Inventory is accurate and consignors have information that is transparent and available 24/7.

When I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ConsignPro 7 years ago for the free trial, she was so welcoming and supportive. The trial went well and we purchased the whole set-up for our new furniture consignment business. We had minimal-to-no transition problems and was able to start from day one with sales. Anytime I've had carrier updates that caused a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there and fixed the issues immediately. They are awesome! ConsignPro is user friendly, I have 2 senior women working for me and they can manage the software with minimal training. I would recommend any consignment store spend the money to install as you ultimately save money and can leave the store at the end of the day when everyone else does!

Frequent updates are annoying but a necessary evil.

Debbie
Owenr in USA

Great service

Kommentare: Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer and really recommend Consing-Pro to any resale shops.

I love using Consign-Pro for my resale shop. It's super user-friendly and so easy to teach new employees. The staff, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always accessible and can fix literally anything on my software or my computer!

It would be great if when there's an update to our system, Consign-Pro would let its customers know rather than having to find out on our own just by chance.

Anna
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This software is so user friendly!

Kommentare: With ConsignPro, we have implemented specific reporting that has allowed us to track theft more closely in our stores. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there quickly to answer questions whenever I have them. He is very prompt when we have computers that need additional software because of hardware difficulties.

I love using this software. It is so user friendly!

There have been features that were lacking like cash tracking that needed some improvement.

Stephanie
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My lifesaver

We switched from a company we had nothing but trouble with. This software has been a breath of fresh air to use. The support is amazing and everything just works so smoothly.

Not really anything I don’t like . If I ever have an issue they fix it right away

Janet
store owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 stars

Kommentare: Excellent, my product is out faster now because the system has saved me a lot of time.

I love that it is so user friendly. I am able to figure most things out. The fact that there were online video tutorials was very appealing to me. I have only had to call in for help a handful of times and each time my problems were dealt with quickly and resolved immediately.

I have no issues very happy with everything.

kelly

CP

Kommentare: Used consignpro for many years! It’s the best ever!

Very user friendly and the support team is AMAZING!

There’s nothing I don’t like. It’s an amazing product

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Used this for a company that i worked for on the front end. Very easy to use and super user friendly

Kommentare: So easy to use and get up and running

The interface is amazing and it is so easy to use. Took me about a hour to get used to the system and now use all the time

Sometimes the easy of use can take the direct forms i need to dive deeper into. but there really isn't much

Kim

Good basic software

Kommentare: Consign Pro is good for a basic start up shop. It has all of the features you need to keep track of inventory. It's missing some key features for me, though. I would like an easy way to offer a higher percent for those consignors who use store credit instead of taking cash. I've also found it very hard to link multiple stores inventory and consignors. There should be an easy way to see consignors from my other two stores from the store they are not a consignor at. I think it's unfair that for the price you do not get free help from the company. Most companies offer support to anyone who owns their products, you shouldn't have to pay extra. Another thing I don't like is that it is difficult to calculate sales tax to pay to the state. NYS has different taxes for different categories of items and it is very difficult to calculate what I have taken in when it comes to vendor items and consigned items. I do like the online store option but it's annoying that you have to upload the online store every time you want a sold item to come off your site. I also think the online store should accept PayPal. When printing items available it does not allow you to only print a range of dates so I have to waste paper and ink to print the whole list, not just the date range I'm looking for. I've also found that their add-on hardware is very over-priced compared to buying the items off amazon. The last thing I find annoying is that it does not automatically update the software. You have to go to their site and do an upgrade. Most programs nowadays automatically update when a new version comes out.
Overall, it meets basic needs of tracking consignors and inventory but for my personal business, it lacks many things I would like to see in consignment shop software that was so expensive.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

Thank you for your feedback Kim. You can easily change the split percentage for each consignor as well as individual inventory. We do not recommend networking multiple locations, as it can result in a slow response time. Instead you can use a remote desktop software to view the other stores. You can also setup the software to automatically send you a text or email alert with the sales numbers every day, that way you can see your sales for each location without physically being there. Support is free for the first year and OPTIONAL to renew thereafter. There is not an ongoing software fee and our support fees help to pay our amazing support team and continuously improve our software. Again, it's OPTIONAL to renew. ConsignPro handles the different tax rates for NY and provides reports for each. The online store shopping cart IS through PayPal. You are not required to purchase the POS Hardware through us, if you find it cheaper elsewhere then you're welcome to purchase there.

Kristin
Store owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fine for in-store but limiting otherwise

Kommentare: The program is fine for the most part for in-store functionality (checking out customers, tagging and reporting) but does have a major flaw. It would be beneficial to have data stored in a web-based system so real-time information could be accessed not only from the store but also from a home computer. Tagging also could be done at home while the store is open if it was a web based system. As an owner who often has an employee working at the store, not having real-time access to the database from home is extremely limiting.
In summary, it works fine for daily in-store functions but needs to move to a web base system so work can be done in real-time from locations away from the store. Customer service is very responsive.

It's easy to use as an in-store tool

Not having real-time access from remote locations is very limiting

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

It's not a major flaw that ConsignPro is not cloud-based, it's by design. All orders come with a free home copy so you can work from home when the store is closed. ConsignPro also has the option to text or email you the sales numbers everyday if you're not at the store. You can also use a remote desktop software to access your store computer at anytime in real time. Our support team can help you with any of these features. We will offer a cloud based option in 2017 and all customers will have an opportunity to upgrade at that time.

Susan
owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

good product, bad customer service

The product itself is good. Have been satisfied with the product I purchased years ago.

Customer Service unfortunately has been nonexistent. After the second year of purchasing the "technical support" I cancelled the annual renewal. Unfortunately the few times I had called for help about something the response from each agent was dismissive, bordering on irritated even though I had paid for the service. I do still use the download/backup service only because I don't have to talk to anyone to do it.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

Hey Susan. We actually pride ourselves on delivering the best support in this business. All support calls are returned within 30 minutes (max) and our team of 4 has over 30 years of combined experience supporting ConsignPro! I will check our call logs and call you today to resolve whatever issues you're having! Sorry about experience - we will make it right for you!

Rachel

Excellent all around

Kommentare: All support staff I have encountered have been very helpful, patient, and kind. The response time is always reasonable.

This software is user friendly and easy to train new staff. There are many helpful aspects.

I can’t think of any, but I have to type something.

Melissa
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software program for consignment stores!

Kommentare: I have almost 8,000 consignors and have been opened for over 6 years. I have used ConsignPro since the very beginning. Not only is the software up-to-date and reliable but the ease of the system and the friendliness of the staff make it the best software to have!

- Myresaleweb.com online login for consignors. - All of the different reports available. - The ease of adding items into the system and the option to mark as consigned, store-owned or vendor!

I wish there was an advanced option on the Consignor Account Activity Since Last Payout. We have a lot of consignor's that want printed detailed reports of their activity since their last payout but this option doesn't show as much detail as the consignors want. We have to print their entire item history report, which can turn into a lot of paperwork.

Laura
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's great until you need to transfer your ownership of the software...

Kommentare: I wouldn't buy this again. The ease off use was great - easy to train employees, but if you try to move, change your name, or transfer the asset that is the software, you can't. You buy their program and you don't actually own anything... I took my business elsewhere.

Ease of use. Easy to train employees - and that's about all I can say in the pro column, the Cons far outweigh the pro, at least for me.

Beware if you try to transfer your store to anyone else - and don't rename your store or move. You'll be stuck with the software, it's not an asset of your business, and Visual Horizons laughs all the way to the bank when they force more people into the dead end that is their software.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

Laura was a very happy ConsignPro customer for the six months she had her store. Unfortunately, she ended up closing her store and wanted to resell ConsignPro on eBay. We reminded her that our software (as with most POS software) could not be resold and that she agreed to that limitation when she installed the software. It was also printed clearly on her receipt. Laura then decided to write this review, which is not so much about ConsignPro or our company, but the way software licensing works in general.

Mike

Like No Other

Kommentare: Having been introduced to ConsignPro over 6 years ago at a mutual friends Consignment Sporting Goods store, he had mentioned that he had used other software before but ConsignPro was "Like No Other". Over the last three years we have been able to get quick and helpful support when necessary. The staff has made our decision to use ConsignPro the obvious choice. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are all true professionals and ready to help without hesitation.

This software by far put us in front of the rest. Very complex and simplistic at the same time.

Can't really think of any reason to complain about how this software functions. Over the last three year the software has helped us become one of the most successful Marine Consignment Stores in California.

Dan
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great consignment program

Kommentare: Consign Pro for the most part is by far the best consignment POS software you can find. We have used Consign Pro for about 7 years. We started with just a couple hundred consignors and now we have more than 10000! The software and updates have kept up with the growth of our company. There are parts of the software that could be better as with any software. Most of the things are just personal preference on how we would want it to work, not really a problem with the software.
One great thing I want to be sure to mention is the tech support. They are very quick and always can fix any problem within minutes.
I would recommend this software to any consignment store looking for a POS solution.

The software is pretty much an all in one solution to run a consignment store.

I wish customizing and exporting reports was a little easier.

Skye
Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Terrible for new inventory, poor reporting, & terrible

It has good support; I'll give it that. They are always available to answer and discuss. If your business is only consignment, this software is great to handle all aspects, including online sales.

If you have a good mix of consignment and new items, I would look elsewhere. Their eCommerce (online store) only handles one-off pieces, and you can only have one picture for each item (so you can't show the back side of jeans, for example). If you have a new item with several sizes or colors, it can't handle that. In the age of online sales, I would say this is their biggest weakness. Also, if you have lots of new inventory, I would really, really be wary of this software, as there are all sorts of workarounds for things, but they will create a terrible reporting mess. For inventory on hand, they told me to use 100 as my starting point for zero inventory; that way the system wouldn't "close" that item number but by doing that, I rendered the reporting completely useless. When I run a report for inventory on hand, it will be grossly overstated.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

Every one of our 4000+ customers deals with both consigned and new items and ConsignPro handles both with relative ease. We also have an Online Store selling feature that is $9.95 per month. Skye has never used that feature. If our Online Store selling feature is not robust enough, there are many good tools out there (Simple Sell, Shopify, eBay app, etc) that can be used in conjunction with ConsignPro for a total store solution. Our QuickBooks interface passes sales and payout information to QuickBooks. Since that’s all the information common between the two, the interface is 100% complete and has been audited by accountants as accurate and complete.

Kim
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but has limitations

Kommentare: ConsignPro is very easy to use. My staff is trained quickly and are able to figure out the program with ease.
I do have some complaints:
The return option should be on the regular sales screen instead of having to look up the invoice to do a return first and then a purchase.
Improvements need to be made regarding wholesale, vendor and buy-out functions.
Major complaint about entering "store owned" product is that the cost cannot be saved on the first item entered - I always have to go back and save it after.
Irregularities with the book-keeping end of things is troubling. Often various reports will provide different amounts that should be identical.
Overall an easy to use program, but far from perfect.

Easy to use

Returns are a hassle. Wholesale/Vendor needs improvement. Reports are not accurate.

Tammy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hands down the best around!
Makes my life easier when I have a great software to use for my company

I’ve used this software for 14 years, hands down the best around! I’ve never had issues with and any questions I’ve had, they’ve always been there a phone call away, very friendly.

I cannot think of anything I didn’t like! I know if you have any issues or concerns, if you let them know they will look into it. Consignpro always does revision updates to strive to improve their process

Don
Manager in USA

Our Consignpro Experience

Kommentare: We have been with consignpro for about 10 years now. We are well established and have many consignors and customers. Our consignors love our business model and think it is very fair. Everything about the program is easy to understand and use. It is very easy to teach new employees. If we do run in to an issue we call consignpro support and get our issues resolved quickly. Our problems are usually ones that we do not know how to do ourselves and the support staff can easily go in and show us how to fix it ourselves. We LOVE Allyson! She is so friendly and ready to help us with any situation. Sara and Kristian are also very great. We can't wait to go to the Consignpro seminar in February. It will be our first time. We always recommend Consignpro when we can.

Easy of use.

I have no dislikes.

Brenda
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Consignment meltdowns into consignment mellow

Kommentare: I have been in the resale industry since 1984, I thought that I would go to my grave with the hand filing and pricing system, HA! In 2010 my kids forced me to upgrade to the Consignpro system and my meltdowns turned into a more mellow lifestyle, I had TIME on my schedule to fill in with family, friends, travel oh my! Thank you Consignpro.

The ability to process reports, I can streamline the items we take due to detailed reports, red sweaters not selling? We can quit taking them other than Christmas week!

The support is good, they will get us to our answer and I know you are busy people, possibly understaffed? but it often leaves us with a feeling we have annoyed them.

Linda
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My concerns as a owner.

Kommentare: I feel that it could be more user-friendly. If we have Consignor's and we pay cash on the spot sellers that we should be able to separate them into 2 sections. Consignor's are different than someone we buy items outright. The software is not user-friendly to customer selection for the birth month. We should be able to send emails to customers that have birthdays each month. Ex: January birthdays you cannot send out an email to those customers only. When calling for help the only person that is friendly, understanding and does not make you feel dumb is a rep. I worked with 3 other staff including owner and it has not been a positive experience. Changes are made to the software and sometimes it is not for the better. Ex: when we reconsign an item, we have to manually go in and change the date in the item inventory section to the new date so it runs the proper date on the new reconsigned ticket. Makes for a lot of extra work if reconsigning a lot of items. Before this change, the program automatically changed the date if reconsigning an item. We do not get notified if there was an update to the software. So if we don't check this very often we find there was an update or even 2 that we are behind on. How hard would it be yo send an email? This is just to name a few concerns.

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

We have an option for buy-outright that offers a cash or store credit option. You must go to "Maintain Store", "Customize CP", "Store Settings", "Inventory", "Allow Buy-Outright". You can also email customers based on birthday month by going to the top tool bar and clicking on "Internet", "Email all Consignors with birth month equal to". Updates are optional and can be downloaded at any time from our website. You can also view the release notes with any update changes directly from ConsignPro by clicking on the top tool bar "Help", "View Release Noes".

Tara
president in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

tarabella

Kommentare: Controlling the clothing tags.

Simple to use. The tech support is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best, she never let me down, always professional, and has so much patience. Thank you.

There should be more choices on how to break down consignor reports. the sorting by individual consignor sales, emails by sales amount, ect

Antwort von Visual Horizons Software

Thank you for your review. We now offer a custom report feature that allows you to create your own reports on top of the 30 built-in reports. Give us a call if you need assistance creating your custom report(s).