Adobe Acrobat Sign Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Acrobat Sign

Mit Adobe Acrobat Sign können Nutzer Dokumente mit vertrauenswürdigen, rechtsgültigen elektronischen Signaturen versenden, signieren, genehmigen und verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Acrobat Sign

I liked most about the adobe sign, the electronic signature feature. It is also easy to integrate into general use.

You can't edit a file once you have sent it out. If you send a file and you notice a mistake, it is impossible to edit it.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Acrobat Sign bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.159)

Einkaufsleiter in Deutschland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gutes Tool

Kommentare: gutes Tool , vereinfacht Arbeitsschritte

einfach und bequem, spart viel Zeit und Laufereien.

alles i. o. keine Beanstandung nötig....

Meike
Inhaber in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ganz easy: Digitales Unterschreiben

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Adobe Acrobat Sign ist super, um digital Unterschriften einzusammeln. Es erleichtert den Ablauf sehr!

Wie sind zufrieden und ich kann nichts negatives sagen

Yaren
Personalfachangestellte in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bin sehr zufrieden

Ich finde die Software echt praktisch und einfach zu bedienen

Die Qualität könnte ein wenig besser sein aber sonst finde ich die Software top

Natalie
Art Director in Kroatien
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tolles Tool zur Erstellung digitaler Unterschriften

Sehr intuitiv anwendbar und nutzerfreundlich ohne große Einführung. Verwende ich oft und empfehle es weiter für den Zweck, Unterschriften sicher digital anzubringen.

keine merklichen Nachteile in meinem Anwendungsgebiet

Fundraising Specialist in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life-Saver for last-minute contracts

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am super appreciative of Adobe Acrobat Sign because of the simplification of the document signing process. I highly recommend it, and it becomes even easier to use if you download the free Google Chrome web extension!

My favorite feature is the drag and drop capability for the document fields. It's not only a simplified way to prepare your customized document, but it is so much fun to use!

Sometimes the notifications are delayed. I will receive a signed contract today, but then receive the email notification the next day. At this point, I'm thinking that I have a new contract coming in, but that is not the case. It is the same contract from yesterday which I am being emailed about again the next day.

Tonisha
Business Operations Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convenience of Adobe Acrobat Sign

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy the user-friendly features of Adobe Acrobat Sign

Ease of dropping files to be signed, entering of fields, and allowance of multiple parties to sign

Having to adjust the size of the fields needed.

Gregg
Operations Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Kommentare: Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money ( biling overage documents at 4X the cost of our regular send rate). They bullied us knowing they had our data captive and we eventually settled on a payment for the overage. When contract renewal time came up, they wanted to DOUBLE our price and claimed they were giving us a great deal. We couldn't run away fast enough. We practically begged for a more reasonable price structure but nobody there would "get it authorized." when we finally sent them notice we would not be renewing, suddenly they want to know what it takes to keep our business. They start sending aggressive communications and asking us what price they want us to match, after having repeatedly telling us they could go no lower during the renewal negotiations. Overall, their sales team and customer service teams come off as ingenuous, scammy, and almost like extortionists. They start out being super sweet to you and then as things progress, they turn into heartless pit bulls. We could not be happier to be out from under their thumb regarding our document management.

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Jean Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Modern solution to a old-age problem

Kommentare: When we worked with a client who had several renting units and wanted a unified digital form to save time, we immediatly knew we were going to use Sign. It is the industry leader and when legal issues can happen, we cannot give our clients into some newcomer hands.Since then, very little maintenance was necessary and our client never complained about issues with digital signage (we had problems caused by other factors but never with Sign). It was easy to setup, and deployment could be done in a matter of days.

It is very easy for external clients to use Adobe Sign when we send then forms to fill. Even first-time users can easily sign our forms and send them back in no-time.Implementation in forms is as easy as any other element, so it makes the most essential part of our form an easy process.

Like any other Adobe product, it has its learning curve but you're getting there quickly compared to many other solutions. Adobe did many updates in the recent years so it has become more easier than previously experienced.

Rachel
Office Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Getting Documents Signed Quickly

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This program is great for us getting the signatures we need in a timely and efficient manner! It's so simple and easy to use. There was also recently an update that is fabulous, makes it easy to send documents out just that much quicker. It's very user friendly. With us using this program every day, it's very nice having the ease of this software right at our disposal.

We weren't given a heads up when there was going to be a big update, but found it very useful nonetheless.

Britney
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for the insurance business!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a product that our company could not live without!

The ease of creating and sending documentation to our clients that require a signature. It expedites the process and saves paper!

The tabs could be a little more user friendly or have a walk through for new employees.

Maria
Real estate in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Adobe acrobat sign

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Personally I love this tool because it makes it really easy to get digital signatures of my clients. Super simple !

I don’t really have any cons with this tool.

Sarah
Medical Records in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful, Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it daily and I like the client response.

I like being able to edit and create specific documents, and have clients sign them without using the Patient Portal.

Some features were not available without paying an additional fee.

SK BOKTIAR
Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Adobe Acrobat review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience in my opinion is superb and Trustworthy

Signature verification, management of paper work

In my opinion that when I used to convert paper'.

Kaitlin
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient

Kommentare: Overall it's been very great! I love the convenance and time saving.

How easy it is to use. Also how it makes it easier for us to signatures right away.

When the system has issues and won't send.

Tiffany
Solutions Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Sign for Health Care

Since the beginning of the Pandemic we have been working remotely. This created problems for some areas like our Community Health Line Nurses. They needed a process that would allow them to be able to send documents from Nursing Homes to Providers for Signature, Electronically. Adobe Sign has worked amazing and we have even adapted this form of electronic signature for other areas of Organization.

Nothing is missing and you can even send to multiple providers for signatures.

paul
Anaylst in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Kommentare: Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

Elliott
Elliott
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Sign, sealed, delivered

The basic function of this program, signing a document or creating a signable document can be done securely. The potential uses for this if integrated into a type of blockchain technology are numerous and could help change the way people and business's do business, the way medical records are stored, sent to and from patient to doctor to different doctors, or to reduce people's ability to evade taxes (yup bake a few).

I don't like that you can't just buy this app but we'll played Adobe...

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

Kommentare: In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job so convenient!

Kommentare: Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

E-Signing The Way You Want It

Kommentare: First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Jennifer
Disability Services Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product - highly recommend!

Kommentare: I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to Owner/CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cazle Mortgage moves quicker with Adobe Acrobat Sign

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. It is easy to use and efficient for clients who work remotely and travel for work. Adobe Acrobat Sign also intrates with our loan management system.

Adobe Acrobat Sign allows documents to be delivered digitally to clients. It is mobile since many people work remotely. It is user-friendly for clients and customers and Loan Officers.

A negative about Adobe Acrobat Sign is its cost. The cost can be high for my company that uses it on a regular basis.

Hlengiwe
Business Analyst in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal eSign Tool

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat Sign is the finest! Easy to use, and it connects and works well with Adobe Suite. If you want to effortlessly sign a document using electronic signatures, I highly recommend this tool. Simple UI is a bonus!

I can complete all of my tasks using the mobile application, which is more user-friendly, receives updates, and has a user-friendly interface that is secure as well. Since I use mobile applications the majority of the time, this is the feature of this platform that I enjoy the most. On the other hand, I also like the simple and seamless customization process with the great thing of this platform, and I also like the security as this platform is compliant.

Sending can be cumbersome and sometimes there is no way of being certain if the recipient received the email besides asking them.

Yaseen
Software Engineer in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for signing, limited for customizing templates

Kommentare: Overall it is an excellent tool for signinute but it needs improvements in customizing area.

It is performs excellent with the core functionality which is the signing part with multiple ways in signing from the phone, laptop, draw your signature also you can protect your document with passwords and reflect the status of document to another platforms such as salesforce.

There are two main limitations that bothered me while using it within multiple projects, mainly in salesforce projects the first one is the limitation of customization for the template for example you cannot include related tables inside the template for custom objects using merge mapping which drive the customers to purchase other tools to rid of this limitation, the second limitation is customizing the email content such as including dynamic footer includes HTML.