Über Hootsuite

Hootsuite hilft Ihnen dabei, Ihre Marke aufzubauen, Beziehungen zu Kunden zu stärken und echte Geschäftsergebnisse mit sozialen Medien zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Hootsuite

The analytics side of Hootsuite is one of its greatest strengths. The support team respond quickly.

Additionally at least once or twice the scheduled content has failed to post, and it is difficult to track these.

Bewertungen zu Hootsuite

Hootsuite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.667 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hootsuite bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.667)

Veronica
Assistant manager
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stay uptodate with social media posts Effortlessly!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Franziska
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Tool um alle Channels zentral an einem Ort zu bearbeiten

Kommentare: Insgesamt sehr positiv und im Preis-Leistungsverhältnis sehr gut.

Die recht einfach Handhabung, die Einbindung jeglicher Channels, und das organisieren der Tasks im Team. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten der Eigen-Konfiguration

Persönlicher Geschmack: Es ist etwas unübersichtlich, aber man findet sich schnell zurecht

Johannes
Projektmanager in Deutschland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

rundum ok

Die Möglichkeit der Vorplanung mit empfohlenden Uhrzeiten.

Die Auswahl an Formaten ist für Social Media Zwecke nicht optimal.

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses and distributed teams

Kommentare: This is a great tool that has enormously helped our content team stay organized and post on a regular consistent basis.

Hootsuite makes it easy for our distributed team of content contributors to submit content, and our internal team can then create a posting calendar and use automated posting to make the management of all of our social platforms fast and simple.

We really like hootsuite, but it would be nice if more platforms and types of posts could be made.

Ana
Lawyer in Philippinen
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Hootsuite Review

It's easy to use and I can connect it to multiple accounts

I often get errors where the posts won't go through. There are also some instances where the thumbnail I chose for the post doesn't become the thumbnail once it gets posted.

Hollie
Communications Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hoot Hoot - We Love Hootsuite!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Awesome! Absolutely love the tool and it is one of the best tools at my disposal in my role.

I love so many things about Hootsuite. The analytics and reporting features have been awesome for monthly reporting. It makes creating reports super easy and pulls great data points that bosses love to see. It makes social media management much more...well... manageable!

I wish I could incorporate other socials into the tool like Linkedin and Threads, maybe I haven't branched out enough but I would like to see how those work!

Lynda
owner and copyeditor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Free plan was meh, and they got rid of the free option

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I stopped using Hootsuite shortly before they got rid of their free plan option. I began using Tailwind to schedule for Instagram & Facebook, and also Pinterest. Those would go live and I could schedule a month or more ahead of time whenever it was convenient and I had my social graphics ready. Hootsuite didn't quite do what I was looking for, and when they changed things up to make their lowest-price plan $99/month, that was it for me. That was not a reasonable expense.

I liked the ability to schedule social media posts when I had the time, rather than trying to write them all up live while on the go or away from the office. They provided a free version that limited the number of posts per month, but it was still enough for what I was trying to do.

The posts didn't actually go live on their own. I'd receive a reminder to take the final step at the appropriate time, so it wasn't really a "set it and forget it" thing. This was highly inconvenient when traveling or somewhere there was poor reception for my phone.

Craig
Marketing and PR Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This Great Product Makes Life Easier

Kommentare: I really enjoy Hootsuite. Inserting a video/image and then writing some content for whichever accounts you select, and it's done! No more getting up on Christmas morning and logging into my laptop to post Merry Christmas. It just happens on its own!

I love the fact that I can add my social media platforms to the system and pick and choose which ones I want to use for a posting. Then I can schedule things for months easily! I wish it was cheaper, but it is comparable to other services that are out there. I would highly recommend it!

One thing that aggravates me is that my Instagram account seems to become disconnected on a regular basis. Just IG, none of the others. It's easy to fix, but just an unnecessary hiccup.

Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich but heavy

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Hootsuite made managing multiple brands simpler with its scheduling calendar that gave an overview of the scheduled posts on each platform. Analytics for each platform was more than sufficient for reporting page growth, user engagement, and video views.

Navigating through the web app uses up a lot of the browser's resources, causing the overall experience to feel heavy. While it's overall relatively reliable, uploading large files for posts can cause everything to come to a halt, while you hope the upload is successful or having to try again.

Gary
owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great tool for managing social media

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of scheduling posts to social media.

A bit of a learning when getting started.

Nathalie
Proprietor and Creator in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Hootsuite Is An Entrepreneur's Dream!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Hootsuite is a must-have for business owners, but also for content creators. Trust me, your life could be SO much easier -- just get this app!!

I adore how much time this app saves me. I never have to spend time replicating and reposting content to every platform individually. That was so annoying and time-consuming! Now all I have to do is post from my Hootsuite account, and it will post the content to all of my platforms simultaneously!!!!

I have no complaints about Hootsuite. I am loving the experience.

Missionary Clayton
Director in Rumänien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

After using Hoostsuite for many years it is flawless and a welcome help. I recommend it!

At this time there are no negatives to report that I know of.

Karen
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied Customer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great way to get the word out about events, celebrations, and the company.

Easy to learn the process of posting. Ease of downloading content. Very user friendly. Being able to save projects for later dates. Love the feature that suggests quotes for your postings.

Learning how to navigate the system without signing out and logging back in to see the schedule and saved projects. I may need more training in this area.

Randi
Marketing Director in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Original Content Schedulers and Management Systems!!!

Kommentare: Hootsuite is a great tool. I find it useful in scheduling large batches of content. For example, for a few clients I can plan out and schedule my entire 3 months worth of content. It's a great tool for an agency who may focus on one type of client, be able to "recycle" and reword similar posts and upload the content across multiple clients simultaneously through an excel upload! I personally like to use Hootsuite as my blueprint. I know I will get my content posts uploaded and out there. I still like to log onto individual social networks and post on there in real time . I like Hootsuite for managing and responding to comments and DMs as I prefer using a computer and typing and checking spelling. Don't use Hootsuite as your only tool. You really need to go into networks and manually update them as well. Hootsuite hasn't cracked down on LIVE yet either and live video is a great tool!

I was one of the early adapters using Hootsuite. Originally all the options blew me away! Awesome to have on one dashboard all my social networks with multiple tabs in front of me. I also love that I could schedule the same posts and click off on multiple social networks. It's really good for marketers who can re-use content across multiple clients accounts, for example if I run a social media marketing agency and can use similar food content across all the food social media accounts that I follow. I also had liked I could build the posts in an excel and import it. I like your "university" and offering classes!!! I like your reports.

Overtime as social media space evolved there were functions I wished you had sooner. Instagram posting and scheduling was very clunky when it first came out that it had to notify my clients to push through the Instagram post that I had done. It took you a while to integrate Pinterest. I'm not sure if you're able to let me schedule on someone's personal Facebook account (I know this was on Facebook but I wish this was easier to do!) . Hootsuite mobile-I personally don't use your mobile. I only use Hootsuite on desktop because of the breadth of multiple social networks and tabs.

Joanmarie
Executive & Communications Assistant in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Almost Perfect!

Kommentare: Hootsuite has always been my goto for businesses getting off the ground or those that are on a low budget. They offer such great and essential features in an easy-to-use platform. As a school district, we have an overwhelming amount of content that needs to go out and MUST be present on any and all social platforms. When I realized we could not hit all of the platforms we needed, and that we were limited to the number of posts, we were forced to make a shift to another platform. Hootsuite dashbord is awesome with the features it provides, but to a multitasking pro the dashboard was a bit intimidating - felt it could have been organized and simplified (not all features needed to have a button on the dashboard... categorize!)

I love Hootsuite for it's creativity, content management features, scheduling, drafting, duplicating, and monitoring of content performance. In my mind they are a top competitor!

There are a few small challenges that left me scratching my head. I did not like that I was so limited (even after purchasing the basic) on the platforms that I could post to - they are so close to perfection! Everyone should be free to post to every platform they need to... maybe limit the posts, monitoring, and reporting... but NOT the platforms!

Rezaul
Data Analyst in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It enables us to attract new clients and reach out to our devoted supporters.

Kommentare: By scheduling posts to go out at the most effective times, you may reach more customers, increase interaction, and increase conversions.

Hootsuite's first significant application was scheduling posts for times when I wasn't available to post them. Today, there are a ton of scheduling tools available, including automatic schedules that publish our posts at the same time every day regardless of when I compose them, eliminating the need for me to manually enter the information each time.Hootsuite has a ton of information to display, thus in order to manage it all, it is presented in tabbed styles. I have full control over our feeds and can alter what displays on a particular tab. Prioritize influencer messages, create a tab just for customer service messages, whatever.With analytics, I may learn more about what customers desire and compile that information into reports that I can customize.Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of social advertising to attract new clients in addition to devoted followers.

Sadly, the fundamental plan has certain flaws. If I want advanced features, I'll have to pay.There are some issues with the post creator's text editor.It is annoying to not be able to amend a planned post within five minutes of the scheduled publishing time.

Ripon
IT Executive in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Impressive social media management

Kommentare: Hootsuite offers a range of collaboration tools, enabling teams to work together on social media campaigns and strategies.

Hootsuite enables users to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, making it a popular choice for businesses with a strong social media presence.Hootsuite offers advanced scheduling and automation tools, which can save time and streamline social media management workflows.Hootsuite provides detailed analytics and reporting features, enabling businesses to track social media engagement, performance, and customer interactions.

While Hootsuite offers a range of advanced features, some users may find the tool complex and difficult to navigate, particularly those who are new to social media management.Some users have reported limitations in using third-party APIs with Hootsuite, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on automation and integration capabilities.

Shanna
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite: Best Social Scheduling Tool for Monitoring Comments

Kommentare: Overall, I love Hootsuite for it's social monitoring capabilities and reporting capabilities, but better yet, my clients really responded to the updated reporting from our previous vendors. The real meat of the reports are at the beginning, which holds my clients attention spans better and gets them the information they actual want quickly and in an easy-to-digest manner.

My department is currently in the process of shopping social scheduling/monitoring/reporting tools (i.e. Buffer, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.), and Hootsuite is one that I was assigned to test. The feature I enjoyed best was definitely the feeds setup. Unlike other providers I've used, Hootsuite allows you to set up different feeds (i.e. mentions, hashtags, etc.). This allows me to monitor all platforms and mentions, and even keep tabs on things like certain keywords I can respond quickly. For instance, I manage the social presence for a popular sporting goods company, and I can search for FAQs on Twitter and quickly provide an answer and a link, all while responding to different DMs across our other social platforms. On Sprout Social, everything was aggregated into one feed. I prefer to have it parsed out so I can know how to modify my answers quickly depending on the platform. I also really liked the reporting options - the reporting templates are set up so the bulk of the numbers are at the beginning, rather than below the fold, which has been great for clients with short attention spans.

The UI seems a bit dated. The features themselves are great, so it truly doesn't matter, but it's just not as modern and beautiful as other platforms. I don't think it's changed much, looks-wise, since when I last used it in a previous role 5+ years ago. It has no effect on actual usability, but an update would make it feel less clunky and more intuitive.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite is my must-have tool for managing my social networks.

Kommentare: Hootsuite, in overall, provides more opportunities to learn new things, especially when it comes to attempting to get insight into the crisis situation that most businesses find themselves in. Thanks to this method, we can now get our message to the right individuals at the right time.

I take great pleasure in being able to plan out and fine-tune customers' social media campaigns and provide them with raw data when they need it. Hootsuite, in my opinion, provides superior information and connectability with its publics in contrast to other brands.

The expense of the Learning Academy irritates me much, especially in light of the fact that both Google and Amazon provide equivalent services for free. I think the academy might use some updating, especially for interns who are trying to get into the workforce.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this social tool!

Kommentare: I saved ENORMOUS amounts of time with Hootsuite. I can't imagine doing all that it helped me do manually... from monitoring comments, to responding to people, to scheduling multiple posts a week on multiple platforms per week, to everything in between. Hootsuite really helped me streamline my job even when we had limited budgets and resources to do anything else.

I used to do full-time social media management and was using Hootsuite constantly to schedule posts for my clients and track social conversations and mentions in real time. I love how simple and easy it is to use – you'd never think multiple columns across your screen would work or keep you sane... but it gets the job done! I can easily respond to people, retweet it, flag it and more. Another awesome think I love about Hootsuite is the ability you have to help gather content. I was constantly looking for things to retweet to get engaged with others online, so I used one of my columns to track particular keywords. I could then get real-time tweets and posts from people talking about the topics I wanted to engage with and retweet for the brands I was managing. Honestly that made my job 100x easier!

I do know it has been a little clunky for me in the past. Sometimes keyword columns won't update and I've had to delete and recreate the search – or I would schedule posts and the photos wouldn't go out. I think they have fixed some of these issues over the years. There is also a maximum number of columns you can create in the free version, so I sometimes ran into issues where I wanted to use more features but couldn't. But, overall, I appreciate the value I got for the $$.

Heather
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use one-stop social media marketing platform - but moving out of budget range

Kommentare: Hootsuite has been an excellent tool for me while starting out in the role of marketing and communications for my Library, but given the skyrocketing price, we will not be continuing to use it. I appreciate all the integrations and time saving features, but this is not enough to offset the increase in cost, from my own personal perspective as well as from the perspective of our board's financial team.

Hootsuite is a cohesive one-stop marketing platform that allows for management of multiple social media channels in one site. I appreciate the ability to create content for multiple platforms simultaneously, while still being able to tailor aspects of it such as post text, hashtags, and images size ratios, to specific platforms. Newly added integration with Canva further streamlined my workflow allowing me to create one design for all marketing for a particular program or service, then use it in print, digital, social, and internal marketing efforts. Hootsuite also offers a customizable analytics dashboard that allows me to see how well marketing efforts have done in a certain time frame, and break it down further by platform.

The pricing has jumped dramatically, as per an email from the company last week, nearly doubling and making it unaffordable on our nonprofit budget. I am also less than satisfied with the analytics as a whole, as I was struggling to see the performance of particular posts as a single entity, and TikTok and YouTube analytics have not integrated well. I also find that since we have had to disable Facebook comments, I cannot do this in Hootsuite and need to manually go into Facebook after every post goes live and change this setting myself.

Haresh
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite - the ultimate solution to Social Media Platforms Integration

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend Hootsuite to every firm for embarking into the journey of social media marketing. The features are very useful for a novice firm to build the social media presence along all the platforms. Though some more detailed insights from each post can be more useful, the Hootsuite provides a basic framework to understand the engagement of audience at social media

Hootsuite offers the integration of multiple social media accounts on the same platform, thereby reducing the duplication of efforts in reposting the same content on different platforms. It also provides a brief insight on which kind of post is performing well on which kind of social media platforms. Most importantly, it facilitates scheduling of posts on the social media platforms. This reduces the burden of the social media manager as the content can be scheduled as soon as it is ready, without waiting for the right time schedule the post.

Though there aren't much features that one can hate about Hootsuite but a few things that, if incorporated, can make more smoother user experience. First the interface of Hootsuite is a bit complicated for a new user, so proper training is required before actually using it properly. Second, a detailed insights from each post can help the admin in visualizing the impact of each content amongst the followers and non-followers (especially on Instagram). And finally, Hootsuite doesn't works properly when multiple prople ard handling the account as a team.

Ashley
Ashley
Owner and Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite is great for individuals and marketing firms alike

Kommentare: My company uses Hootsuite to schedule social media for our clients. If I were trying to post multiple times a day for each client through the individual accounts, I would never do anything else. So, Hootsuite helps me set up a social media and content schedule that is unique to each business while leaving room for me to add content as I go throughout my other daily tasks. It streamlines and automates a task that would otherwise take up all of my time.

If I had to pick a favorite, I would say that the scheduling feature is extraordinarily helpful. I run a small digital marketing firm and handle the social media for almost all of my clients. I created separate accounts for each client to keep my own costs down, so I will simply schedule out 30 posts at a time and set a memo for myself to post more before the campaign ends. After that, I love the plugins and tools, especially the ones that allow you to curate content that is relevant to the industry of my clients (Mostly cleaning, software, and daycares). I can set up an RSS feed that posts at regular intervals in case I am late on posting. Finally, the photo editor - I like this because I post a ton of pictures for my clients, which means that I need the images to fit well on different networks. The photo editor allows me to play with the size right in the app until it fits properly, which takes a lot of guesswork out when trying to edit for size rather than picture quality.

Honestly, I have used multiple different scheduling software for social media - Hootsuite is by far my favorite because it is so feature rich. If I had one complaint, it would actually be the cost. If you are trying to use one platform for all clients or have more than 3 social accounts per client, Hootsuite can get pretty pricey, especially for a smaller startup without much capital while they are growing.

Sorangel Josefina
Sorangel Josefina
Brand Marketing Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite makes good use of the social media dashboard

Kommentare: We started with Hootsuite Free, but then installed Hootsuite Pro. We needed a low cost alternative, it is definitely low cost, I heard about Hootsuite from the blogs I follow and looked for more information online. The most important tasks I wanted to accomplish, was to schedule posts on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+, this way, it wouldn't need to be done by hand. I know the Facebook page has the option to schedule a new login date, however, having to log into three different platforms and copy and paste took more time.

For younger or smaller companies, time is valuable and the ability to schedule up to 30 messages at a time means you send once a month and it's complete. Enjoy an hour or two focused on the topic, this relieves the stress of having to remember to log in several times a week when other events get in the way. Likewise I am interested in analytics, I may access each social networking site and watch it, however, at that time I could be engaged in something else. I am fascinated to observe the performance of each magazine in different channels, especially because each of these differs in the way the material is consumed.

I would like to see a keyword or hashtag report included, which is not in the free version, but, even so, I wouldn't complain. When I used the free service, my main goal was just to share content and showcase a greater presence in different media. They are equipped with the Hootlet owl that can be employed to schedule posts in Chrome and Firefox browsers. Interesting, I've noticed that it sometimes has a lot of bugs, so I generally don't use it or install it. I wish it was more efficient, as a small portion of the content is created on the fly. However, it is a free resource, so I'm not complaining.

Victoria
Victoria
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HootSuite - The Ultimate Social Media Tool

It's a one-stop-shop for all your social media needs. You can manage multiple accounts in one place, schedule posts, and track analytics.The user interface is super easy to navigate. Even if you're not the most tech-savvy person, you can figure it out.You can customize your dashboard to fit your specific needs. Want to track engagement on a specific post? Easy peasy.The customer support is top-notch. If you do happen to run into any issues, their team is quick to respond and always helpful.

The price can be a bit steep. It's not cheap, especially for small businesses or individuals.It can be overwhelming at first. Since there are so many features, it may take a bit of time to fully understand and utilize everything HootSuite has to offer.Overall, I absolutely love HootSuite. As someone who manages multiple social media accounts for both personal and professional use, it's a game-changer. While it may have a bit of a learning curve and the pricing can be a bit high, it's definitely worth it for anyone serious about managing their social media presence. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rob
Rob
Marketing Copywriter in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The standard, but not my favourite

Kommentare: I manage a number of social media accounts for an international software company, and am also tasked with monitoring social mentions for our brand. For all my (relatively minor) issues with Hootsuite, it certainly lets me get the job done. On the level of features, I think Hootsuite is near the top of the heap as far as most social media management platforms go. Just don't expect the prettiest packaging, best user experience, or to be able to fully schedule your social activity in advance on some networks.

Make no mistake about it; when it comes to getting your social media work done, Hootsuite will deliver. Its scheduling feature is great, it (mostly) does a good job of letting you tag things, and it offers a good suite of analytics features that will help you review your social media performance and deliver key insights to other members of your organization.

My issues with Hootsuite aren't dealbreakers, but they do make me less than enthusiastic about bringing my business to this platform. The UI just isn't very attractive or intuitive, which is a shame. Competitors offer much more modern looks and simpler posting functionality than you get with Hootsuite. Annoyingly, and I know this isn't Hootsuite's fault, there are issues relating to who you are able to tag on certain networks, like LinkedIn. I often find myself unable to schedule a post to LinkedIn because of who I need to tag, and having to post manually defeats the purpose of having Hootsuite in the first place. I do understand that this is an issue created by the social networks themselves, but it's an annoyance nonetheless.