4.4/5
    4.1/5
    4.2/5

Über Raven Tools

Echtzeit-Social-Monitor und Social-Stream, der die sozialen Tools unterstützt: Überwache, verwalte und berichte schnell und einfach.

Erfahre mehr über Raven Tools

Guy H.
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"So good I cannot find an alternative"

Kommentare: Excellent. I've enjoyed working with RavenTools, it's self-explanatory, controllable, customisable and a first-rate all-round SEO reporting/analysis tool, I've tried much of the competition and nothing yet has beaten Raven tools. I'm not always sure Raven Tools know how good they are.

Vorteile: RavenTools gives me a one-stop-access-shop for all my SEO Reporting needs, clients can also access and the suite of tools offered is pretty comprehensive. It's a full solution, unlike anything any of their competitors can offer. The thing I like most is the fully customizable reporting.

Nachteile: Neglect, sadly Raventools feels a bit neglected these days, the rate of new features has slowed down and some 'must-haves' never seem to get done, for example, Instagram Integration... My second regret is page load times, I appreciate that some of the data being loading in the background is complicated, but the load times fo pages is slow.

Rob D.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Great set of tools "

Kommentare: Raven tools saves me buckets of time by allowing me to pull multiple data points from one place and set up recurring reports for my clients. As a small 2 person shop it definitely saves me hours of time that easily make up for the cost of the software.

Vorteile: The vast majority of the work I do with the software involves the diagnostic tools (Keyword tracking, technical site scan, domain metrics) and reporting. The diagnostic tools are fast and have all the information that I need to perform a site audit quickly. The reporting functionality can be a life saver - youo can easily apply logos and data points to the report and set them up to run automatically. This saves a lot of time for reporting and provides great detail to my clients on the progress of their site or paid campaigns.

Nachteile: Most of my gripes are nit picky items that I wish they would implement. I would like to be able to see over time information for domain metrics (domain authority, quality score, etc). This would make it easier for me to report growth and progress in those areas. The reporting also could use a little more flexibility - currently there is not the ability to add Users to Google analytics reports - for those clients that want to see how many individuals (vs sessions) view their site I have to find an alternative. Some of the stock reports also require some manipulation to provide meaningful visual data as well.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Christopher F.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Long Term User but Need a little More"

Kommentare: I think it's a good product and I've been using it for a long time, but based on the fact that I can't get some relatively simple historical trending data, I will be looking for another product that will fit my need pretty soon.

Vorteile: I like the ease it can do programatic site audits of websites to help with landing new customers as well as finding issues with current customers. We use Raven's reporting capability to generate our monthly Organic SEO reports for customers but we use another product to handle the PPC reports. I like the general reporting functions but need improvements here.

Nachteile: As mentioned we use Raven for our monthly Organic SEO reporting for customers.
It does a good job of comparing month to month, but it does not do a very good job of showing a customers SEO trend over a period of time.
For example, I would like to show simple graphs of various SEO metrics over a year such as how your Clicks and Conversions trended on a graph over a year. Or how much your traffic increased or decreased over a year. Or your average SEO ranking etc. That information is in a better format in Google Analytics than it is in Raven and I haven't found a way to pull that data for Raven and have it present in a way that is useful to someone to easily see the trend over a period of time. I can understand if it was a new customer and you had no historical information, but if I've been tracking Google Analytics data in Raven for a particular customer for 3-4 years and can't get to the historical info in a usable way, that's a problem. That's a very obvious data point to show customers and I can't get it from Raven currently (that I'm aware).

Jessica H.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"You Solve One Problem... Reporting but its not worth that much"

Kommentare: Google Analytics integration - awesome - google search console integration - awesome, social posting tool - you need instagram reminders to stay competitive - I would use otherwise, team integration - awesome -

Vorteile: I love your reporting tool. It is easy to integrate and the web option is amazing. I wish I had enough money to just use your reporting tool.

Nachteile: The content to wordpress tool - broken, technical audit tool - most likely the worst I have seen.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Isaac P.
product director
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"very helpful for automating monthly reporting across our agency"

Kommentare: it's been a solid tool allowing our agency to send out monthly reports on website traffic to hundreds of clients each month. there's definately efficiency gains we have experienced by using this software.

Vorteile: reporting for google analytics and google ads, then the ability to schedule a monthly email with attached PDF of the last 30 days. handles a large number of clients quite well, which is important. And the abilty to import a template report layout to a new campagin/property has been extremely useful (the software would not be viable for us without it)

Nachteile: SERP reporting. This is a bit heart breaking - the feature is there, our testing indicated that the results were accurate, but then we try to test it with a real client and it doesn't work. I think the reports run fine, but the RAVEN user interface is not capable of extracting the data out, and nobody in RAVEN support can extract this for us into csv or anything upon request. We needed to shop around for alternatives due to this issue not being prioritised as something to fix. I know it's only in BETA, and I know you can't guarantee it, but it's something that puts my raven subscription into question if I can find another tool that can handle my SERP requirements better, and my google analytics reporting just as well. stay tuned in this race to the door!

Michele P.
Developer/Owner
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Saves SOOOOO much time and makes me look SOOOO smart!"

Kommentare: Wonderful. One of the tools I couldn't survive without as an agency managing multiple companies.

Vorteile: I can research companies that aren't my clients yet and tell them things they don't know about their own site and competition. And once they are clients and I get access to ALL the data, they just think I'm a genius with superpowers! I set up automated reports to all my clients so I don't have to do that manually anymore, and it reminds me to take a peek once a week at the smaller accounts too. Great price, feature-packed. Can't say enough. Buy this, you won't regret it!

Nachteile: I with the social tools were stronger, I use a separate tool for tracking social (and pay a separate fee of course, such is life)

Frank P.
SEO
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Raven is my favourite"

Kommentare: what is the "path" customers took to find our page and buy/call?

Vorteile: raven connects to searchconsole, analytics, ads and other real data, combines this data and gives a comprehensive overview that answers questions.

Nachteile: i can't think of any that i don't like about raven seo tools.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Pamela R.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Easy To Use Software - Best Reporting Tool"

Kommentare: Great experience, the company is always growing and improving their tool sets.

Vorteile: The ability to set up reports and white label them was our company's number one draw. The number of types of sources you can pull into the reports was valuable as our clients use a number of data inputs. The affordability of the software is also important.

Nachteile: Lack of suggestions or ideas in how to improve SEO problems based on competition, types of keywords being searched in comparison to competitors.

Alex W.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"One of my go to tools, especially for monthly reports"

Kommentare: I check it almost daily for my clients' digital campaigns and we send detailed monthly reports to all our clients.

Vorteile: It connects most of my other tools well, such as google analytics and search console. We use it primarily for its attractive reporting that pulls all the data together to present to our clients

Nachteile: The ranking feature of it is not as good as other ranking tools I use, and the cost for that can be expensive as well.

Kenney N.
Director of Marketing & Research Application
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"The Best Reporting Tool I've Seen"

Kommentare: Before we subscribed to Raven Tools, we were creating almost 100 reports for clients by hand each month. Now, we are creating more reports than ever and more quickly and efficiently than before with Raven Tools' many integration options and drag-and-drop report creator. It's been a real game-changer!

Vorteile: Raven Tools is easy to use and quite intuitive. It allows us to create comprehensive and clean reports for our clients. I can't imagine going back to what we were doing before we invested in this service!

Nachteile: The only cons that I've encountered have either been address with updates or were misunderstandings by myself or a member of my staff. If we have an issue, it can generally be resolved by simply learning the tool a little better.

Jake H.
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"One of the Best SEO Tools"

Kommentare: Very good! We transitioned over from SEMrush and it's a night and day difference. SEMrush is fairly complicated to use and does not cater to smaller businesses. Raven Tools gives us all of the tool necessary to perform effective SEO and detailed reporting.

Vorteile: I really love the ease of use for the backlink explorer as well as the way the reporting dashboard feels and displays information. It really makes our small digital marketing company look that much more professional and increases our SEO workflow and productivity.

Nachteile: There doesn't seem to be a way to automate reports to show last month's data over the previous month, ie month-over-month automated reports. We've tried reaching out to support on this and haven't gotten anything back in regards to if this is possible or not. It seems like a basic thing to do as there are a ton of applications for continues month-over-month reporting that doesn't have to be manually set each month. This wastes a lot of time, especially when you have dozens of clients expecting reports on the 3rd of the month.

Brian R.
Web developer
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Great SEO Software"

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience, I sat in on a couple of your Webinars about the new features coming out. Your software is less confusing than others that I have used and seems to be more accurate about keyword ranking for sure. Keep up the good work!

Vorteile: I really like how you can change the location, device & metrics, in the graphs to display different sets of information. The backlink explorer is really handy for checking to see if your getting credit for recently added backlinks. Repeating keywords to show how you are showing up in google SERPs is also very handy.

Nachteile: The errors for your website could be displayed better, or add a way to disable some errors. I have a few instances that say an external link is invalid when i know it is valid but there is no way for me to mark it as fixed or working. I wish the software had AMP related areas or a way to show if my AMP sites are organized correctly.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Ron H.
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Well Rounded Set of Tools"

Kommentare: It's been good but a mixed bag. Lots of tools, lots of options, lots of reporting but as social media became a GREAT foot in the door for SEO, as SEO gets redefined AS anywhere you find information INCLUDING social, dropping the social media monitor was a very dumb decision on their end. Adding a collaborative module could only help make our businesses grow.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, the way things are organized, and the vast selection of tools from a keyword manager to come competitive intelligence tools as well as the reporting.

Nachteile: One of the many challenges is the loss of features. The Social Media Monitor was awesome and a great tool for getting clients in the door. Losing this tool was crippling. The support is less than encouraging. I've met some of the people at various local events like PodCamp but despite the fact that they were 1 mile from where I lived, they refused to even say hello in person. To me that wasn't very cool at all. I could have walked to where they were but they were insistant on never meeting in person. Even Facebook and Google allow people to meet the staff.

Jason B.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2016

"Reasons to Rave About Raven"

Kommentare: I've been using Raven Tools now for a few years. I first got attached to the people behind Raven before I really started using their product. They seemed to develop the tool based on the needs and feedback of their users. For me, Raven offers one of the most comprehensive collection of tools for the monthly fee. The amazing thing too is the amount of tools and features included in the package that I don't even touch. I really should dig into those deeper and begin using them. There are a few things that I wish they'd add to the functionality, but because of my conversations with the support team and owner, I know the reasons why these tools still aren't included in the package just yet. Other limits are because of the services being used that haven't opened up their API's yet for a quality integration. And if Raven is going to add a function, they're going to make sure it's top of the line. There are times when I debate whether or not I should continue my monthly subscription. Every month though I end up looking to cut expenses somewhere else so I can maintain my Raven Tools accessibility.

Vorteile: Loaded with features for an affordable monthly price.

Nachteile: Sometimes the customization options for the reporting doesn't quite give you what you're needing.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Katie C.
Digital Services Director

"Great All-in-One Tool"

Kommentare: All in all, we have been happy with our Raven experience. The reports are very customizable and visually appealing.

Vorteile: Being able to integrate Call Rail with Raven has been very helpful in our reporting to clients.

Nachteile: Being able to see the areas of the SERP where a keyword can rank (like SEMRush does) would be a beneficial feature. Additionally, some sort of topic research to aid content creators in looking into potential article keywords/topics is lacking

Joel C.
Director/Digital Marketer
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Great tool at a fair price."

Kommentare: It's been great for automating our reporting. And managing multiple data sources into one report.

Vorteile: The ease of connecting multiple datasources is great. The simple project management and profiles are an easy way to track campaigns.

Nachteile: The design options for the reporting, and the price compared to Google Data Studio. GDS is doing scheduled reporting now which is what our main reason for using Raven Tools was. We are trying to implement more of the Raven Tools features into our business to justify the cost but have not yet decided if it's worth the money.

Jason R.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Great, Reliable Product for Marketing Reports"

Kommentare: Great experience overall. Haven't needed much support. Easy to use!

Vorteile: Customization, white labeling, integrations

Nachteile: Miss the old PDF reports, although the new ones are nice too

Kaylee W.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Digital Marketing Agency Review"

Kommentare: It has really made reporting a breeze for the most part for us. It really simplifies our monthly/quarterly reporting process, and it gives us a lot of quick insights for status updates.

Vorteile: I like the quick and easy reporting features. Love the big picture insights. Love the graphs and visual interface.

Nachteile: Sometimes digging deeper is hard. I had some instances where being able to specifically report on particular segments would have been super useful but I was unable to do so with the constraints of the software. Also adding screenshots and secondary imagery in the reporting interface is pretty tedious.

Ken K.
Parnter, Client Consultant
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"It's a great tool for occasional and everyday SEO work"

Vorteile: It's full-featured and low cost makes it great for monitoring online marketing campaigns even if you're not actively working on them on a day-to-day basis. The data will be ready for you when needed. We use it for SEO and Google Ads reporting for our clients. It's also great for running SEO audits which can be used for existing clients and new business.

Nachteile: Most of the businesses we work with operate in our local market. Local audits are not Raven Tools strong area. We subscribe to another tool for the purpose in addition to Raven Tools.

Mary W.
Ops Manager

"Raven Tools for Agency"

Kommentare: We primarily use Raven Tool for our monthly reporting and for providing a consistent client conversation. We have not utilized the other tools fully but I am beginning to turn to the Site Audit Studio for our team to keep current on necessary actions.

Vorteile: Consolidation of reporting for various initiatives.

Nachteile: The WYSIWYG software is not as customizable as I would like specifically for pulling Google Analytics data.

Andrew A.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Great website marketing tool"

Vorteile: Plenty of features with the option to white label the system for clients. Creating automated reports is a huge timesaver and being able to work on multiple sites at the same time.

Nachteile: The user interfacer can sometimes feel a little clunky.

Cristina ferreira S.
co-CEO
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"You can see everything you need for your strategies marketing "

Kommentare: Raven let you know and put the metrics from several channels, like Analytics, AdWords, Facebook and others in same place (dashboard or report for example). It is possible share reports with our customers and use this in meeting for example, whithout costs. It is great.

Vorteile: I like how can make fast your reports, to add metrics and organize them into reports.

Nachteile: Sometimes, I don't know what happen but the graphics are losted. You need to make the session again and the graphics are showed again.
Another thing that I don't like is when the important features change and I need to change in my reports too.

David W.

"Come a Long Way"

Kommentare: Was with the before and left, they changed a few things and now it's the best!

Vorteile: SEO Audit and Keyword Tracking are really strong. Audit is very in depth and technical.

Nachteile: Local tracking could be better, but still better than most. The other features more than make up for it.

Kelly C.
Agency Growth Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Best Value for Digital Agencies"

Kommentare: Raven solves core business efficiency problems for agencies in that it consolidates multiple tools into one and saves them money and time, making them look like rockstars to their prospects and clients.

Vorteile: The sheer number of tools available within this software is incredible compared to the cost per month. I recommend it to many of the agencies I work with, as we used it at my former agency with great success in being able to offer technical site audits, automate reporting (including organic and paid search, social media and email marketing via APIs), keep tabs on competitors, monitor position for targeted keywords, and more.

Nachteile: There are some slight limitations on the presentation of data (ie. single metric on a blank page when exporting a report, etc.)

Ulysses G.
Mr
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"A Go-To Tool for Any Marketeer"

Kommentare: I have been using them for years now and with only a few cons, the over-all program works great.

Vorteile: Customer service, price, and most of the features. Aside from some of the features that may be Ahrefs has above Raven, it would almost be deemed worthy enough and it could one day be referenced as a One-Stop Access Shop... Just not yet.. But looking forward to when it is and have faith one-day it might be.

Nachteile: It's operating system lags and can take time to propagate data, even on wired-fiber-optic internet.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019