Über CaseFox

Eine cloudbasierte Software für die Zeitverfassung von Rechtsprozessen, Rechnungsstellung, Treuhandverwaltung, Fallmanagement, Kundenverwaltung, Zahlungen usw.

Erfahre mehr über CaseFox

It seems to do everything we need. Customer Support is top notch.

It lack many features that are available in other products.

Bewertungen zu CaseFox

CaseFox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CaseFox bereits verwendet?

Christie
Christie
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for an even better price

Kommentare: CaseFox has made the management of my law practice seamless and easy.

I previewed / used the free trial of several different billing and case management software systems in the market. At a former firm I’ve personally used a leading industry software and CaseFox by far is a superior product to everything I have used. It is incredibly simple to set up, and integrates seamlessly with my google suite and lawpay. I personally use google drive for my document management (but they also integrate with DropBox and other clouds) and with CaseFox it connects my employees to the drive through the software so we’re all working on the same document and there’s no overlap. The billing is incredibly easy and again is connected to my LawPay account so I don’t have to go to multiple places when billing or confirming payments. There is a client portal that I don’t use as much as I would like but the clients who do use it say that it is simple to log in and use. I appreciate the ability to purchase stand alone services (such as more users, more storage etc.) instead of being forced to pay for services I don’t use. Customer service has always responded timely. The price of this software is where CF really stands apart- I was worried when I originally signed up that I would be receiving a substandard product. I had resigned myself because I wasn’t willing to commit to high fees every month with other products. I was surprised and happy to discover that CF is just as good and better in some aspects than other products I’ve used, for half the price.

The only issue I come across occasionally is ease of use. There are a lot of functions in CaseFox and the normal billing and setting up a file is easy. Linking my google drive and/ or bank accounts hasn’t been as easy and requires a deeper dive into the software. Setting up these functions weren’t as user friendly but customer service was helpful and my younger employee got it worked out.

Antwort von CaseFox

We are pleased to receive such valuable feedbacks from our clients. Thank you so much, Ryan for taking out some time and write this important and useful review which can benefit everyone! Well, we'll work on the loopholes you pointed out for a better user experience

Daniel
Principal Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

With some tweaks, CaseFox would work better for forensic investigators and expert witnesses.

Kommentare: I have only experience one system outage in the 2+ years I have been using the software. Unfortunately, such an occurrence happens at the most inconvenient times.

The linkages within the software allow it to play well in the office tools environment. Integrations to MSOffice, Quickbooks and Dropbox are well accepted.

The tool would be much more flexible if there were two environments for the lawyer and the expert. There are a number of tasks that the forensic expert does not need to interface with but many of the tasks overlap with the legal side and it would be nice to have a way to eliminate the ones of no interest. I also find the expert is often retained by a third-party and works for the lawyer, but invoices the third-party. The software data model does not appreciate this scenario. The work arounds are kludgy.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you Daniel for this helpful review, we appreciate the fact that you spared your time out to review us with such details. We would surely work on the same as mentioned by you.

Victor
Managing Partner in Sambia
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Case Fox

Kommentare: More can be done. There is need to make the document management more robust. Secondly the reports available that can be generated is limiting. We need to be able to review upto 3 to 5 years of performance.

Time and attendance is great. it is simple to enter time on any matter.

Document management does not work in comparison to other systems such as Worldox

Daniel
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Lifesaver Starting a Small/Solo Firm

Kommentare: CaseFox has made it possible for me to have a case management software while practicing as a part-time solo. Growing the practice is much slower than if it was my primary job/income. I would be using Word for invoices, Excel for time-keeping, and "Ctrl-F" for conflict checking if I never found CaseFox.

CaseFox provides all of the features I would expect in any case management/billing software, only with an amazing price structure that won't be found anywhere else. This makes it possible, and practical, for a small/solo firm just starting up to use the software immediately, become acquainted with it, and allow it to grow with the practice.

Like least? This is difficult because I haven't found anything I need that is missing from CaseFox. All of the features/integrations/customization make it feel a bit overwhelming at first glance. Like any software, though, that just takes time to become familiar with it all. The ability to customize the time code list, maybe? I feel like that is probably possible, but I just haven't figured it out yet.

Antwort von CaseFox

Hey Daniel, We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our service for everyone.

Jonathan
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, cost-effective case management and billing software

Kommentare: We have tried out literally 4-5 different practice management software solutions over the years, and we have finally found one that is simple, straightforward, and cost-effective. We love it.

User-friendly, intuitive, easy to fix mistakes...and, of course, the price.

Occasional bugs and glitches, which aren't a big deal because I've always been able to find a work-around.

R Grant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A month I will never get back

Kommentare: The stress and frustration associated with an unsynced and unworkable calendar, while deadlines are a daily occurrence cannot be understated

There appeared to be at least some genuine effort to resolve the unresolved issues

Everything else - you can't work with something if you are not confident in its capabilities

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Way better than the ones I have used

I practice intellectual property and love all of the customization that Casefox provides. I have used leading industry products and used to get frustrated with how few features relate to IP. Casefox offers the ability to customize the invoices, billing codes, the case information and offers great bang for buck. Once I figured out how the invoices can be set up so that payments are reflected on my trust and operating account, bookkeeping got even better.

While Casefox does offer the option of selecting a more modern looking interface, the look of the default interface which seemed somewhat messy and old has grown on me over time.

stephanie
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

fantastic software

Kommentare: really great

so far I've navigated on my own and it's fairly intuitive. the end product invoice/bill is extremely professional. I only have one client right now so it doesn't make sense to subscribe to legal billing software for a fee. SO grateful that case fox has a permanent free option for those just starting out with only a client or two. once my client base increases I will be happy to subscribe. thank you for this option!

still navigating around. the one issue I've had thus far is editing the time/expenses after "billed" and getting separate invoices that I did not mean to create to print as one invoice. I combined them and it did print together but under separate headings.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Stephanie, Thank you so much for your review, we are happy that you liked our software. Keeping in mind the hurdles you are facing, we would be happy to offer you a walk-through of all the features. Please email us at simran@casefox.com for scheduling the call. Thank You, Team CaseFox

Tom
Tom
Accountant in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well and easy to use

Kommentare: My overall experience with CaseFox has been great, it filled a gap in my practice software needs perfectly and now makes me look 100x more professional when dealing with complex cases.

I like that CaseFox contains all of the features I would need for basic case management in their free offering. This really gives you plenty of time to ensure it is the right fit for your practice before committing to the higher tiers.

Unfortunately CaseFox is undergoing a redesign, whilst this does not have a major effect if you stick to one version and use it there can be problems when changing to the new version as it doesn't have all of the same features as the old one and reformats some of the reports.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thankyou Tom, for your balanced and fair review. We're happy that your experience with CaseFox went smoothly. Also your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into the issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Peter
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I have been a user for many years. Wonderful support. Does everything.

Would love to have an automatic back up to the cloud------Is it comming ?

Paul

Worst Customer Service

It's cheap. That is about all I can offer.

I had a problem recently. The response from CaseFox was: "Do you even know how to use a computer?" And it escalated from there. I called to request to speak to someone. Nothing. Seriously, I hope you were hacked because you should be embarrased. Shame. On. You. Casefox.

Antwort von CaseFox

Hi Paul, We're sorry to hear about your experience and that our support team didn't meet the level of service we strive for. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every CaseFox user. We want the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you. There have been some support issues going on which lead to this. We highly apologize for this and are trying our best to help you in the future with utmost transparency and respect, which we believe in. Best, CaseFox Team

Joe
President in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have used CaseFox for over 3 years. It improved greatly in that time. Easy to use.

Kommentare: Easy way to keep track of time and bill our clients.

Easy to use. Easy to set up. Customer support very responsive. If something does not work the way we want it to, we contact them, and they make it happen.

Does not automatically generate reminder bills in matters with no recent activity. The available reports do not provide all of the information I want it and I do not have the skill to customize the reports.

Nathan
USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service at a great price!

Kommentare: When I first started out as a solo practitioner, CaseFox was a huge help in quickly and easily tracking my time, billing my clients and managing my accounts.

The time tracking & billing features are seamless and very intuitive to use.

It would be nice if the ledger "learned" what certain recurring payments I input are, so that they are categorized properly in the future.

Saifullah
Senior Client Relations Officer in Afghanistan
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its a good product.

Kommentare: It has made things easy for me, although I m not a lawyer but I have learned it very soon.

Casefox is easy to use and is user friendly.

The case category reporting should be developed further.

Samantha
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and comprehend

I really enjoy how easy it is to navigate around the pages and how easy it is to understand what things are. If you aren't sure what something is, there is always the icon that helps explain the feature. I love this software.

At this time, I don't have any cons. It's all pretty great.

Darell
Private Investigator in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

One of The Best Programs I've Used

Kommentare: My experience with this program was one that I did not have to think twice about upgrading. I knew right away that it was what I have been looking for in reference to tracking time, expenses and overall productivity.

It is so easy to use. It doesn't require weeks of study or taking a course to try to figure it out. I don't have a lot of time for reading manuals and trying to figure things out. I needed something I could jump right into and this was it. I use it all day every day,

I can't think of anything that this program lacks at this time.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thankyou Darell for such a heartful recognition. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mateus
CEO in Südafrika

I love CaseFox, but I wanted it in Portuguese

Kommentare: I am trying to fully use CaseFox for my firm. The only problem I am having is that this brilliant software is no translated into the Portuguese language, my county's language. I have translated the invoice text, but these settings apply only to simple PDF invoice format which is not good to be presented to clients. Simple PDF is the just very bad format.

Just a very good software.

No language options. No Portuguese language. This makes it difficult for me to use the software for invoicing as I cannot present reports or invoices in English in my country

Chistine
Bookkeeper in USA

Need better reporting options

It is pretty easy to find transaction online for tracking of trust receipts and payments.

The reporting is very limited. I need to get a revenue report by state for tax reasons. I'm not able to get this information form CaseFox. I have to download and excel file then check each client to see what state they are in.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you so much, Christine for your valuable feedback. We will surely work on the feedback you suggested and come up with the features to help you better!

Julie
Partner in USA

Good Affordable Billing System

Kommentare: Overall, a good and affordable solution for legal services billing. Easy to use and produces many useful reports including reports that can be imported into Quick books. Things we would change: the bills update in real time, so if you want to know what you actually sent to a client, you need to keep a hard copy. Also, you cannot search by bill number, which is frustrating.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for your feedback. Invoices can be searched by numbers on the Dashboard. Also, more preferred way is to simply go to the matter where you will see all invoices right upfront. When an invoice is edited, yes the invoice is updated in real time. Keeping old copies of invoices would unnecessarily complicate the user interface and cause confusion and will be prone to mistakes as a user may actually send a wrong version of invoice to client.

Jim
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This is the greatest improvement to the operation of our practice the last five years.

Kommentare: We have twenty two consultants located around the US and Europe. We had been preparing invoices on our own spreadsheet system and missing a lot of hours. The system is so easy to access that today I am confident that all time charges are made. Invoice preparation is really simple and the product is professional and beautiful. Raj was most helpful in modifying our application since we are not a law firm. We are a tax resolution company with special needs and nomenclature. He was very responsive and the result is totally satisfactory. When I read similar evaluations of products like this I didn't always believe them. This is real. My email address is Jim.Casimir@CasimirConsulting.com Write me if I can be of any help to you.

Martin

SCAM

Software is elementary. When I signed up I asked a lot of questions which were answered to my satisfaction and then approximately one (1) month later I found out that they lied about everything. I wouldn't use this software if it were free. You are better off to avoid CaseFox. They are slick like a fax but only to their customers.

Antwort von CaseFox

Sorry but not sure what this is about. We are not sure what we lied about. No where it is mentioned that the full use of the software is free. It is funny that this gentleman says he wouldn't use the software even if it is free but he wanted us to allow him to use it for free forever and when the request was declined, he got upset and wrote this review. Apparently the gentleman likes to make mockery of himself and his law office in public.

Janice

No Customer Service

Kommentare: Horrible

After 30 years in practice. Worst Customer Service ever.

No help. I was floating out there with thousands of dollars at stake.

Jeffrey
Managing Partner in USA

Powerful, Intuitive Case Management and Billing Software

Kommentare: After struggling for years with TimeSlips, I got fed up and figured there had to be better options out there. I found CaseFox and haven't looked back. We used the initial, free version to test on several clients for 5 months, and on-boarded our entire client list on the first day of the New Year. CaseFox is easy, accessible, powerful, flexible, and affordable. I almost never review/rate products, but at every turn CaseFox has provided the solutions we've needed. In over a year, CaseFox has never disappointed!

Clifford
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software that is constantly improving

Kommentare: I have been using CaseFox for some time now. The price is perfect for a smaller firm that needs access for more than one person. I don't have to think about the additional cost in providing a part-time employee access, because there is no cost. I have used Rocket Matter and Clio, and was not very happy with either. Due to their cost and problems I had with their functionality, I was in the process of developing my own software when someone recommended CaseFox. I am glad they did.

Spanien

Very Impressive

Kommentare: Very impressive and excellent value for money. I would make one recommendation---short online videos explaining how different features operate (instead of written explanations).

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for your review. We are working on a new user interface and once the new user interface is deployed, we will also make new videos. We do have some training videos on the Demo page and also in YouTube for the current user interface.