Über CaseFox

Eine cloudbasierte Software für die Zeitverfassung von Rechtsprozessen, Rechnungsstellung, Treuhandverwaltung, Fallmanagement, Kundenverwaltung, Zahlungen usw.

Erfahre mehr über CaseFox

I've used other software companies in other firms and I wanted to be careful with my initial expenses when I opened my own firm. I came across casefox and began using it for its price.

It lack many features that are available in other products.

Bewertungen zu CaseFox

CaseFox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CaseFox bereits verwendet?

Christie
Christie
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for an even better price

Kommentare: CaseFox has made the management of my law practice seamless and easy.

I previewed / used the free trial of several different billing and case management software systems in the market. At a former firm I’ve personally used a leading industry software and CaseFox by far is a superior product to everything I have used. It is incredibly simple to set up, and integrates seamlessly with my google suite and lawpay. I personally use google drive for my document management (but they also integrate with DropBox and other clouds) and with CaseFox it connects my employees to the drive through the software so we’re all working on the same document and there’s no overlap. The billing is incredibly easy and again is connected to my LawPay account so I don’t have to go to multiple places when billing or confirming payments. There is a client portal that I don’t use as much as I would like but the clients who do use it say that it is simple to log in and use. I appreciate the ability to purchase stand alone services (such as more users, more storage etc.) instead of being forced to pay for services I don’t use. Customer service has always responded timely. The price of this software is where CF really stands apart- I was worried when I originally signed up that I would be receiving a substandard product. I had resigned myself because I wasn’t willing to commit to high fees every month with other products. I was surprised and happy to discover that CF is just as good and better in some aspects than other products I’ve used, for half the price.

The only issue I come across occasionally is ease of use. There are a lot of functions in CaseFox and the normal billing and setting up a file is easy. Linking my google drive and/ or bank accounts hasn’t been as easy and requires a deeper dive into the software. Setting up these functions weren’t as user friendly but customer service was helpful and my younger employee got it worked out.

Antwort von CaseFox

We are pleased to receive such valuable feedbacks from our clients. Thank you so much, Ryan for taking out some time and write this important and useful review which can benefit everyone! Well, we'll work on the loopholes you pointed out for a better user experience

Daro
Vice President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Case Management / Billing software on the market (for the price), Hands Down!

Kommentare: Originally when we were searching for a case management/billing software, I tried about 20 different software's. CaseFox is hands down the easiest, well organized, versatile, customizable one I tried in our price range. We only use about 75% of the features (it's a very diverse system) and it handles all of our cases with ease. My firm currently operates out of 5 states, several employees and hundreds of open cases at a time. CF's down time is virtually nonexistent. When you email support, they get back to you typically within minuets. For the price (from my research, 60-80% cheaper than most others), the quality, the easy of use, OUTSTANDING customer service, diversity and customization... It's hands down the most underrated software on the market. Your doing your company and team a disservice if you don't at least try Casefox.

There are a ton of amazing things I can say about CF, but to keep it short their integration with multiple platforms is hands down handy and impressive to say the least. Makes our jobs super simple working with clients that work with multiple platforms such as Microsoft, google, Dropbox, PayPal, ect... The massive amount of features and functions this software covers all of our needs plus some. It is very diverse and with all of the features to add time and manage cases (mobile, tablet, web with 2 different UI's, text service) our teams billing's and accuracy has improved by more than 15%. Which is awesome! Super simple as well.... wanted to throw that in there.

I want to preface this by first saying that we have found ways around this and and is working great!... I wish there was more customizations to users. They have 5 settings which is great and one of them you can turn off and on functions for the user (office secretary), just for our specific use and workflow, a few more customizations would be a great resource.

Antwort von CaseFox

Hi Daro, We really appreciate your detailed review and you taking out your time to have it all here! Also, we will surely make your suggested changes done soon, so that you have a more seamless user experience!

Victor
Managing Partner in Sambia

Experience with Case Fox

Kommentare: More can be done. There is need to make the document management more robust. Secondly the reports available that can be generated is limiting. We need to be able to review upto 3 to 5 years of performance.

Time and attendance is great. it is simple to enter time on any matter.

Document management does not work in comparison to other systems such as Worldox

Daniel
Principal Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

With some tweaks, CaseFox would work better for forensic investigators and expert witnesses.

Kommentare: I have only experience one system outage in the 2+ years I have been using the software. Unfortunately, such an occurrence happens at the most inconvenient times.

The linkages within the software allow it to play well in the office tools environment. Integrations to MSOffice, Quickbooks and Dropbox are well accepted.

The tool would be much more flexible if there were two environments for the lawyer and the expert. There are a number of tasks that the forensic expert does not need to interface with but many of the tasks overlap with the legal side and it would be nice to have a way to eliminate the ones of no interest. I also find the expert is often retained by a third-party and works for the lawyer, but invoices the third-party. The software data model does not appreciate this scenario. The work arounds are kludgy.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you Daniel for this helpful review, we appreciate the fact that you spared your time out to review us with such details. We would surely work on the same as mentioned by you.

Daniel

Lifesaver Starting a Small/Solo Firm

Kommentare: CaseFox has made it possible for me to have a case management software while practicing as a part-time solo. Growing the practice is much slower than if it was my primary job/income. I would be using Word for invoices, Excel for time-keeping, and "Ctrl-F" for conflict checking if I never found CaseFox.

CaseFox provides all of the features I would expect in any case management/billing software, only with an amazing price structure that won't be found anywhere else. This makes it possible, and practical, for a small/solo firm just starting up to use the software immediately, become acquainted with it, and allow it to grow with the practice.

Like least? This is difficult because I haven't found anything I need that is missing from CaseFox. All of the features/integrations/customization make it feel a bit overwhelming at first glance. Like any software, though, that just takes time to become familiar with it all. The ability to customize the time code list, maybe? I feel like that is probably possible, but I just haven't figured it out yet.

Antwort von CaseFox

Hey Daniel, We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our service for everyone.

Jonathan
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, cost-effective case management and billing software

Kommentare: We have tried out literally 4-5 different practice management software solutions over the years, and we have finally found one that is simple, straightforward, and cost-effective. We love it.

User-friendly, intuitive, easy to fix mistakes...and, of course, the price.

Occasional bugs and glitches, which aren't a big deal because I've always been able to find a work-around.

Eric
MD in Isle of Man
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good work

Kommentare: Timekeeping a breeze. Invoice prints should be a breeze but the formatting isn't customisable enough for me.

Free version just as capable as paid, so moving up to the paid version was an easy choice. Thanks guys. Easy decision over my competitors!

It's a little clunky, the UI/UX needs work, I don't understand the new interface at all so have stuck with classic, integration with Google Drive could be better so I don't use that aspect. More or less, this is used this for purely timekeeping but if the other features were more user-friendly, I'd tend to use them more.

stephanie
attorney in USA

fantastic software

Kommentare: really great

so far I've navigated on my own and it's fairly intuitive. the end product invoice/bill is extremely professional. I only have one client right now so it doesn't make sense to subscribe to legal billing software for a fee. SO grateful that case fox has a permanent free option for those just starting out with only a client or two. once my client base increases I will be happy to subscribe. thank you for this option!

still navigating around. the one issue I've had thus far is editing the time/expenses after "billed" and getting separate invoices that I did not mean to create to print as one invoice. I combined them and it did print together but under separate headings.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Stephanie, Thank you so much for your review, we are happy that you liked our software. Keeping in mind the hurdles you are facing, we would be happy to offer you a walk-through of all the features. Please email us at simran@casefox.com for scheduling the call. Thank You, Team CaseFox

Tom
Tom
Accountant in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well and easy to use

Kommentare: My overall experience with CaseFox has been great, it filled a gap in my practice software needs perfectly and now makes me look 100x more professional when dealing with complex cases.

I like that CaseFox contains all of the features I would need for basic case management in their free offering. This really gives you plenty of time to ensure it is the right fit for your practice before committing to the higher tiers.

Unfortunately CaseFox is undergoing a redesign, whilst this does not have a major effect if you stick to one version and use it there can be problems when changing to the new version as it doesn't have all of the same features as the old one and reformats some of the reports.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thankyou Tom, for your balanced and fair review. We're happy that your experience with CaseFox went smoothly. Also your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into the issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I have been a user for many years. Wonderful support. Does everything.

Would love to have an automatic back up to the cloud------Is it comming ?

Paul

Worst Customer Service

It's cheap. That is about all I can offer.

I had a problem recently. The response from CaseFox was: "Do you even know how to use a computer?" And it escalated from there. I called to request to speak to someone. Nothing. Seriously, I hope you were hacked because you should be embarrased. Shame. On. You. Casefox.

Antwort von CaseFox

Hi Paul, We're sorry to hear about your experience and that our support team didn't meet the level of service we strive for. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every CaseFox user. We want the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you. There have been some support issues going on which lead to this. We highly apologize for this and are trying our best to help you in the future with utmost transparency and respect, which we believe in. Best, CaseFox Team

Easy and Efficient to Use

I am a solo practitioner. Case Fox is easy to use, keeps track of everything. The mobile app is great for checking on the telephone if not near a computer.

I wish it was backed up to the cloud or another means automatically

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for the 5 stars! It's so great to hear that you loved our legal billing software!

Vincent
Lawyer in USA

Great Product!

Very happy with this and we use it everyday!

Took some time to get used to everything.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vincent. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience here.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great product for the price with necessary features.

Kommentare: I have been relatively happy with CaseFox.

CaseFox is inexpensive and easy to use.

It lack many features that are available in other products.

Eric
USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product and value

Kommentare: Super functional yet incredibly simple. Support is amazing and quick with responses. Developer is incredibly open to adding new functionality.

Simplicity of use even though it contains the functionality of much more complex and expensive packages. The price is perfect for the solo and small firm practice

Nothing

Suzanne
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

CaseFox is a Great Service

Kommentare: I recently had difficulty deleting files when that was necessary but received help promptly as always. Have been a satisfied customer for several years and grateful. I have received excellent service everytime that I have needed it. Each time they took my stress level down several notches by helping me deleting closed cases and getting my entries correct! I could not recommend them higher.

Professional service, professional-looking Invoices for clients, ease of use. There are many useful features built in.

Learning curve for me was a bit steep. But I don't use it often enough to know how to put all of the features into play.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you so much Suzanne for taking out your valuable time and reviewing us! Your reviews matter a lot to us and help us improve.

Ryan
Attorney in Guatemala
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Does almost everything, and did it well.

Kommentare: I first started using Casefox when they were relatively new to the market, and although I've experimented with other programs none have the range of functionality of Casefox at a similar price point. the integration with Google Drive has been very critical to my business because I work remotely travel across multiple countries for my practice. my only complaint has been the lack of a mobile device interface however that was resolved earlier this year when Kispiox released their android app which is probably the best laid out and thought out legal services that I've used. Customer service is excellent they respond very quickly and are very open to suggestions on ways to improve the software. In fact, one of my very first experiences with their customer support was calling in to ask if it was possible to create a user role that offered limited access to case files But which had the power to injure phone calls memos and other billing line information for me. They responded by adding the requested user role in less than 48 hours from my request.

Jeffrey

Outstanding customer support!

Kommentare: I am a solo practitioner. My corporate clients are now requiring LEDES formatted bills. My existing billing program did not have LEDES format. For the same price I was paying, Casefox provides the formatting I need, plus provides far greater functionality. My greatest praise is for its Customer Support. It responded immediately to my email inquiries, even offering to speak with me by phone and it diligently worked swiftly to help me transfer my unbilled time slips into Casefox. I have only just begun to use Casefox, but expect it to meet and surpass my needs. Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend it.

Full functionality. Easy to use.

None so far.

Kristine
Account Manager in USA

So helpful!

Kommentare: Streamlined time/expense entries, accounting info, etc.

We are a small firm but I asked a ton of questions and the support team was always there, going above and beyond what I ever expected. Switching software can be a nightmare but they definitely are there to help keep things in order. Highly recommend!

For our firm the use of cases/clients can be confusing but I can see how it would be helpful for other firm types.

George
Partner in USA

Just what we needed

Kommentare: When my partner and I started our law firm 10 years ago there were only a couple of options for time and billing software so we chose the one that spent the most on advertising to small firms. We thought we would never change. Since then, we evaluated various practice management programs, but nothing seem to fit our practice. Each program tired to do either too much or was too basic for our needs. Scalability was also a big factor. Casefox fits our needs perfectly. Although all of us at the firm found Casefox to be intuitive, the customer service is outstanding whenever one of us had a problem. Personally I cant wait until the release of the iOS App.

Antwort von CaseFox

iOS app has been submitted to Apple. Should be live next week. Thank you.

Mandy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Have used Casefox for a bit now. Customer service is great.

Kommentare: Pros: Great customer service, great price for online billing software which is a plus for a small firm, great that you can access your time and billing from a browser. The program itself is fairly easy (though some things are missing or could run more efficiently) especially once users get used to the dashboard and overall interface. Many things can work with Quickbooks environment. Cons: There are some actions that could be made easier like drop down menus for ease of client matter access, no real prebill function, at first the dashboard and figuring out some of the features and how they work seem cumbersome but once you're familiar with the program it's pretty straightforward.

Paul
CEO in Kroatien

Just what we needed..!!

Kommentare: After searching all over for a platform for our business (Transport Consultants) we came across CaseFox.. Now as a small business we first thought that we would have to spend weeks populating and learning the process, but it was the complete opposite.. The process was simple and easy to use.. The staff implementation time was no time at all and now we are going to be making the best use of our time.. Concentrating on the core business.. I would recommend that you give this platform a try.. You never know you just might like it and you will be more productive as a result..

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

billing software for legal practice

The feature that we used more is the billing tools that casefox has. IT is very good to keep tracking of the amount of money produces per case per client. This types of software are useful when you are too worried about the legal tasks and not in the administrative tasks such as those related to billing correctly.

I wouldn´t change anything about this software however we find another software similar to this one that we are using currently but it has almost the same features of casefox.

Partner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Perfect for our small law office

Kommentare: We absolutely love this product, which is perfect for our small law office. We tried several other billing applications before we found Casefox, and this product is heads and shoulders above all of them. We find it completely intuitive to use, and it has really cut down on the time we spend on billing. We also appreciate that it is cost effective, and accessible from anywhere. Have gotten several compliments from clients on the appearance and clarity of our invoices.

Sam

We switched to this software and its unbelievable the ease in billing.

Its simple to use and the app is very simple. Its tracks all your billing with complete simplicity.