Filtern nach:

Über PCC

PCC is an independent EHR provider exclusively for independent pediatricians, offering custom tools, support, and business advice.

Erfahre mehr über PCC

Lucas G.
Physician/Shareholder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best CUSTOMer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A wonderful professional business friendship. Easy to communicate with.

PCC EHR is customizable to meet a practice workflow needs as well as allow creativity to develop a unique system for what a practice wants to do. My practice continues to develop new lines of service for our patients and families (mental health services, breastfeeding, large flu clinics, walk-in) and PCC EHR allows us to customize our medical records and practice management to fulfill workflow roles of our front and back office, billing, and administration teams. In addition this company provides the best customer support hands down - this is critical for the constant changes required of a medical EHR. Any new releases/updates to the software are carefully tested/reviewed before the system wide release so errors are very few and handled immediately.

Not as colorful as other EHRs and does not have alerts for critical vital signs and growth parameters.

letztes Jahr

We're so proud to be a part of your practice's growth! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Nelson B.
Pediatrician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's not just software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using PCC is more than just using an EHR. It's becoming part of a community dedicated to the success of your practice and focused on helping you provide excellent care for your patients.

PCC is the right tool for the job. As a pediatrician, I do not need a multi-tool of an EHR. I need an EHR that is focused on the care of children - growth charts, immunizations, communication with parents. That's what I get with PCC on the software side. But, as implied in my title, PCC is so much more than software. The company is committed to the success of my practice and their products show it. They provide amazing customer support, a community of like-minded pediatricians and practice managers, a dashboard that lets me make decisions about my practice both clinically and financially and practice management consulting and support that is unequaled.

PCC EHR has been evolving over the years that we've been using it. Frequent updates and additional features have improved the product considerably over the past 4 years that we've been using it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your positive review, Dr. Branco! We're happy we can be a positive support for your practice.

Noah S.
md in USA

Beware of billing functionality

Please see issues regarding billing below.

The system that PCC uses to bill is a decade behind other options. The billing is done through DOS. Make sure to go through the billing part of the software when considering using PCC. My office trained for months and were up and running, but the billing through DOS was so inefficient that the software was unusable.

Christoph D.
Managing Partner/Pediatrician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, Pediatric Specific software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing- their support has to be experienced to believed- you will call support and know the person you are talking with! When we had a major payor crisis their staff worked nights and weekends to help us through it. Implementation staff comes with staff with deep knowledge of the product. Annual user convention is a highlight of the year- amazing collaborative user community PCC really is and has been an amazing partner with us.

(We have used the Practice mgt software since 2007 and the EHR since 2015) Understands the needs of Pediatricians. Most EMR companies focus on the bulk of the market- adult medicine. PCC has pediatric specific growth charts (preemie and Down syndrome) and tracks VFC vs privately purchased vaccines very well- multiple choices for different funding sources for vaccines. Scanning of 2D vaccine barcode has dramatically reduced vaccine documentation errors. Amazing dashboard that allows easy visualization of clinical and financial performance for the benefit of "not that techie" clinicians- they compare your performance to national and regional benchmarks- very effective when your docs/staff says "we can't possibly do that" to show them how many people can and do. (eg, HPV Up to date rate by 13 AND by 17 yo; developmental screening; dental varnish) PCC is also privately held and is a benefit corporation- which leads to very different behavior from the publicly held companies that are constantly playing games to meet the expectations of Wall Street. They also did a remarkable job when COVID19 hit in March 2020 rapidly developing improvements- tracking our uptake and payment of telemedicine, predicting our cash flow based on charges after everything fell off a cliff.

Not being able to autogenerate 3 months of ADHD eRxs- but that is being fixed in an update soon!

letztes Jahr

We're glad we can provide a feature set you so strongly recommend. Thank you for your kind note and long-term trust, Dr. Diasio.

Seth K.
Pediatrician and owner in USA

Best in class Pediatric EHR

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Outstanding. So happy I made the change to PCC over 19 years ago. I can’t see working with any other software.

Pediatric specific. So easy to use. Frequent updates that make sense and are minimally invasive. Amazing customer support. Accepts lots of input from physicians to know what is needed. Practice management advice is a major plus. Great reporting that allows you to run an efficient and printable practice. Great opportunities to beta test and contribute to development. So easy to customize protocols to assist my workflow instead of hampering my workflow.

Sometimes slower to adopt new features, but usually done so that when they are implemented, they are done correctly and with few bugs.

Karen F.
Physician Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An entire support staff for your practice and business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love PCC and the team because they are always ready to help! I have never worked with a company that is so invested in helping out its customers. I am not charged anything for the support, everything is included. They were immensely responsive to helping out their customers as the trials of Covid hit us with new and unexpected challenges!

This company is amazingly responsive to developing new things based on requests from its clients! They have a free Users Conference where all of our "wishes" are recorded and without fail, many of them end up in the updates within the following year! It is easy to use and the reports are fantastic!

It is more expensive than some other EHR's but it is about the VALUE of what you get and not the bottom line

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear you enjoy our annual UC! Thanks for your review, Dr. Foti.

Beth H.
Medical Director/pediatrician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The check I enjoy paying every month

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This EHR is the easiest I've ever used. The product constantly improves, and changes with evolving needs. During the COVID19 pandemic, they helped give us useful data to sustain our business. The dashboard is so helpful in quality improvement and recalling and business monitoring. The immunization predictor tool is accurate and easy to use. The growth curves including specialized preemie and Down syndrome curves are wonderful. The PCC team is very helpful and responsive. I truly love my EHR.

I love how intuitive and easy it is to use. It functions like doctors think.

Having to go into the e prescribing function to check allergies and meds and then click back into the chart but they just fixed this! They always respond to our improvement asks.

letztes Jahr

It makes us happy to know that we're the EHR you've found easiest to use. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Robin W.
owner in USA

So Much More than an EHR

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PCC is more than an EHR. They are a full-service, pediatric practice management support system. Their inclusive pricing provides support beyond the world of the healthcare record. They want practices to succeed, so they provide advice and support to make that possible.
They are also available 24/7/365....at no additional cost.

As a pediatrician, I love that PCC is pediatric-specific. In addition, I like the ease of which I can customize it to fit MY workflow and thought process. This is not a cookie-cutter EHR. Any provider can make it "their own." When Covid 19 shut down nearly everything, PCC worked overtime to add features which allowed its clients to continue to provide care to patients.

Nothing! PCC listens to its clients. They seek input about which features work, which ones don't, how to improve, and what should come next.

letztes Jahr

We're glad you enjoy the customization and support that we're able to offer, Dr. Warner. Thanks for your positive note!

Leigh ann W.
CPNP, Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A review of our first year with PCC and PANDEMIC HITS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PCC has helped us chart better with ease, thus providing more time to spend with patients. Our charts are "cleaner" when sharing with specialists, hospitals, and transferring our patients to other practices. I highly recommend PCC to new owners and I know at first the cost seems overwhelming - but it has really been a positive change for us. We continue to "pay the price" in HEDIS chart audits while using our prior software, that cost in manpower and financially has validated the reason we needed to change.

Once we learned basic features of PCC we have been able to improve our charting, reimbursement, patient tracking and recall. During the COVID-19 pandemic the broadcast messaging has been a lifesaver to get the word out to patients. We have adjusted our practice to Telemedicine sick appointments, Well child visits, curbside testing, etc. with ease in PCC. Frequent webinars on improving services are great! The Users Conference was incredible and I so looked forward to attending with staff, but alas, COVID. So your webinars were of great value.

There are items that are excellent, but need to be chart wide. There are great detailed Birth History & Social History, but, they are not chart-wide. So they disappear after the first visit. The chart-wide Care Plan had limited "action" selections. and each care-plan has to be manually typed in to be chart-wide. It would save me so much time to be able to select what I want to add to standard care-plans. If I choose a different care plan it is scanned in chart and I have to go to documents on future visits to see. I would also like a stand alone "check in" option for pt's. to check in when they arrive. The "text" option has helped with having people come in to office one room is available for them. But the providers would like to utilize Texting as an option to portal messages when RX sent in for those pt's without email services for pt portal message. We are in an underserved area of S TX and insecure internet continues to be a problem. The "Dark side" of billing was challenging for our Biller to adapt to. She has a Finance degree and really likes reports! We look forward to the improvements being made on this aspect. I hope there will be a "Telemedicine Option to make the calls and chart while in the program soon.

Sharlene M.
pediatrician, practice partner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All-encompassing pediatric solution for a small practice

5 letztes Jahr

The things I like about PCC are similar to what I like about running a small independent pediatric practice. They have excellent customer service and they value relationships, with their clients and also amongst their clients. There is a wide base of user support and connection that is valuable. The specific focus on pediatrics makes for a high quality products that allows me the freedom to focus on high quality pediatric care. They are more than an EHR, scheduling, and billing solution; they assist with practice management, marketing, and more. They are also extremely adaptable and responsive to customer requests and needs. This was even more apparent during the COVID-19 pandemic when they rushed to to implement vital new resources that helped us adapt to critical needs. We would not have thrived through a difficult time without their help.

They may not have some of the bells and whistles and connectivity of the monstrously large EHRs, but I wouldn't have done this any other way.

letztes Jahr

Dr. Matthieu, thanks for your positive review! We're very glad to hear we're adaptable and responsive to your needs.

Stephanie S.
physician/owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Every pediatrician needs PCC!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This EHR has been incredible. They truly are a support team, IT team, business consultant, and more - all in one. They are expensive, but oh so worth it.

--Automatic specialty growth charts (Down syndrome, Fenton for premature infants, etc) --24/7 IT support! Incredible! So accessible and helpful. --Patient Portal features are so convenient for families --PocketPCC app is so convenient for users! --Constantly adding features and new benefits

This one is HARD. This has been a seamless product for us, and the support is incredibly wonderful. Perhaps having a built-in voice-to-text feature would be the next best thing.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, Dr. Sisler!

Daniel S.
Owner / Partner / Pediatrician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Premier Pediatric Electronic Health Record

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ROI on this system is phenomenal, I have used the EHR for 9 years but the practice management system for 27. I can't imagine practicing without them. Many of them are like family just as if they were actually in our office.

The most import feature of the software is not the software. It is the customer service which is unsurpassed in the industry. It is the responsiveness both to solving problems and rolling out new features on a monthly basis. At the start of the coronavirus pandemic important enhancements such a texting patients from with the EHR were fast tracked and implemented within weeks.

I would be hard pressed to think of any missing critical features. There is of course a "wish list" and may of those items are schedule for upcoming releases. Examples would be remote check-in, bi directional state immunization registry access (both coming soon), bi directional labs (have results, want ordering) and having forms filled out online populate the demographic sections.

Linda S.
Practice Manager in USA

Easy to Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a constantly changing product for the better. New features and updates are done frequently to keep up with the needs of the practice.

This software is so easy to adapt. You can navigate through it with ease. If problems occur or you can't remember the support team is always there to help. They also have a site where you can search your need for help. Usually a video for direction is available.

There is nothing we do not like about this software

letztes Jahr

Happy to hear your practice enjoys our continual updates and find it easy to use. Thanks for leaving a positive review.

Alejandro C.
Pediatrician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great support and always improving

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: extraordinary customer service, excellent reporting and always improving EHR.

I like the reporting, the fact that I receive a monthly practice dashboard to help us see where our practice is with regards to several clinical and financial metrics. During the COVID 19 pandemic, PCC has gone above and beyond giving us extraordinary support. PCCs customer service (in our case [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has been amazing, so helpful.

It is not as user friendly as other EHRs we have used, but having said that, this is improving with every release update.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your positive note, Dr. Clavier. We're happy to be able to support your practice as much as we can.

Mikey S.
LPN in USA

Easy and Efficient

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its been a great experience with updates based on feedback keeps it improving all the time!

I love how user friendly PCC is to use. I also love all the assistance, with videos and learning tools not to mention the support team who are more than happy to help walk through any issues or new learning.

I have not had any complaints with the software

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive note. It makes us happy to read that you haven't had any complaints.

Diane V.
Practice administrator in USA

Our continous adventure with PCC

Kommentare: Excellent

ease and accomodating it is for Pediatrics

billing in Anita. when posting payments not very user friendly

Kim D.
Practice Manager in USA

PCC EHR Review

5 letztes Jahr

Ease in learning a new software; very user friendly and good support

Partner side often difficult to navigate and learn