Über Daily Baby Center

On-premise data management and automated reporting tool that helps nurseries with documentation, reporting and outcome reviews.

Erfahre mehr über Daily Baby Center

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Daily Baby Center bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Azalea C.
Assistant Principal in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Daily Baby Center

Kommentare: Most of my fears and doubts during pregnancy and for child rearing had been answered thanks to this app.

This app is very useful for pregnant or expectant moms. I started using this app when I was pregnant with my first child and it has continuously helped me even when my baby is already months old. This app gives you insights, knowledge and other useful advice and skills you need to know about yourself, your body and your baby. Everyday it will provide you with helpful articles, usually about the changes you and your baby are going through and what other changes to expect in the week of your pregnancy or in this week of your baby. The app has several useful tools such as contraction timer (which was very helpful when I was in labor) and growth tracker (for my baby) among a lot of others.

There are instances that the videos would take some time before it would load although my internet connection is strong. Other than that the app is great and is very helpful.

Pharmacist in Mauritius
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Daily Baby Center - A must !

Kommentare: It was a great experience using Daily Baby Center which has been by my side from conception till delivery!
Great work team.

Product is very easy to use. The most useful tool was the due date calculator which helped me tracked the baby's progress before going to my doctor's appointment. Knowing the size of the baby as the month progresses was exciting with the help of Daily Baby Center.

It would be good to have insight about factors such as Feng Shui which may impact the baby's gender.