Filtern nach:

Über AccuPOS

AccuPOS Point of Sale ist eine schnelle und einfache Lösung für Restaurant- und Einzelhandelsumgebungen.

Erfahre mehr über AccuPOS

Showroom Consultant in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for a quick paced business

Kommentare: Customer's trust in being efficient.

This System really helps make sure the flow in my workplace is constantly moving. We have to be a well oiled machine, and customers expect that pace, so this is a great program and I am glad we use it.

It took me a little bit longer to learn since I am used to a different POS, but that might be my own muscle memory getting in my way

Walter S.
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Over a decade of reliable service and product evolution.

There are two main reasons I originally gravitated towards AccuPOS, which continue to set it apart from the competition. The first was the fact that it integrates with and stores data in QuickBooks, thus providing a powerful, mature platform for product entry, inventory management and reporting. The second reason I was attracted to AccuPOS is that it also stores data in a Microsoft Access-compatible database format, allowing me to do powerful customized data mining and analysis. Over the years the software has improved, and more recently I have been impressed with the new generation (2015) of the product, which has taken it to a new level of sophistication. Lastly, we have had a very good experience switching to integrated credit card processing with Mercury Payment Systems (the AccuPOS partner), speeding up our transactions at the point of sale while lowering our rates.

I have no major complaints about AccuPOS. The biggest problem with it is probably that it is not a large software vendor with a massive sales volume, and therefore their product does not have the same level of maturity and sophistication that some might expect. However, in this price range one will inevitably encounter limitations and software quirks with any POS solution. Earlier versions of the software definitely suffered from some clunkiness, although with the 2015 release much of that has been eliminated. One thing they could have done better is to communicate what a major change it was going to be to upgrade to the new generation of the software so we could have planned for the down time and necessary adjustments to adapt to the new system. The other difficulty I will mention is their method of verifying the software registration, which has caused us some problems. In order to verify that the software has a valid registration it must communicate, via the Internet, with their registration server each time it is started. So when their server is down AccuPOS cannot verify its registration and the software disables the ability to z-out until the registration has been validated. Also, at our location we have redundant, load-balanced Internet connections and there have been ongoing problems with our registration being validated to a specific IP address.

Derek Z.
IT/Accounting in

Poor integration with Sage 50

Kommentare: My overall review of the company and its software development team and methods, is both outdated, and lazy. Often was hard to get a tech on the phone (their hold music, and recorded blurbs, and sadly sickening. Trust me, I have them memorized). And when you did, you were lucky to get one that understood the software enough to help with it. Various designs in the software are counter-intuitive, even if they might be easy to learn, they require some inefficient steps to use. They totally revamped the software last year, and most of the changes made it a little harder to use. Incredible, but honestly true. I hope someone considering AccuPOS, especially to integrate with Sage 50, takes a warning, and pays attention to details that will become important later. Thank you for allowing me to express my honest story.

Basically, it can integrate with Sage 50. Like you'll see below, it has problems, but it does work. You specify the random

Low quality software design, many counter-intuitive buttons and steps. Basic tech support was unusable for me, because they understood computers, and even their own AccuPOS very much less than I did. 1. AccuPOS is slow in almost every step. The time from scanning one or many items, until the total is calculated, is over a second, maybe 2, but long enough the clerks needed to habitually pause before announcing the total sale. Very counter-intuitive for a Point of SALE. 2. Another problem that this slowness caused was immediately after entering an item, if you tapped on the quantity or price to customize it, AccuPOS would look like it's ready for you to key in, but then would blink away to the normal screen again. Only when you either waited long enough, or tapped it again, could you change the price or quantity. Again, not useless, but very very counter-intuitive for a place where you are regularly making SALES, in as fast a time as possible. 4. AccuPOS can import the items/inventory from Sage 50. But it barely works. And it didn't save us any time in price updates, etc. 6. AccuPOS can export to Sage 50 any customer account payments. But this still does not eliminate a Receipt transaction in Sage 50 to apply the payment. 7. AccuPOS messed up our accounting. With every sales import, the database integrity got worse by a few cents. 8. A bug in the integration software messed up our accounting. AP refunded us a little money for that cost, but still... [eye-roll]

Robert F.
Restaurants

A Journey in to the land of POS

Complex functionality with simplicity of use and configuration. AccuPOS is always a quick phone call away with never a long wait on the phone.

Nothing. There will be glitches, and since the primary OS is Windows based, you will have to deal with Updates very often, as well as updates to JAVA. It would be interesting if a version for MAC would be available, but then you'd have to find the right combination of peripherals. Most of the POS world is built on the PC platform except for silly POS posers like Breadcrumbs. PC's crash, they hang, and always at the worst time, of course you need to choose your Credit card processor carefully too. I want AccuPos to build a robust loyalty module that works with their new signature pad, capturing emails for marketing to our customers.

Elizabeth J.
Business Manager in USA

Used this software for restaurant order taking/grill orders and checkout.

Kommentare: A simpler and better way of ordering and tracking food in restaurant business.

I liked how simple it was to set up menus and sides and how easy the ordering screens were to read. Training others to modify menus was also fairly easy.

My biggest struggle with this software was accurately tracking cost of waste. The only other issue was getting the printing system to work correctly.

Antwort von AccuPOS

Thank you for the feedback Elizabeth. We appreciate your partnership. I will have a Customer Service Rep reach out to make sure all of your issues have been resolved.

Mike V.
MANAGER in Kanada
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ACCUPOS IS HORRIBLE

Kommentare: IF YOU BUY THIS PREPARE FOR YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TO TAKE A CRAP, PLAN TO BABYSIT THE PROGRAM TO ENSURE IT IS RUNNING PROPERLY. AND BE READY FOR THE PROGRAM TO MISS SALES, TO DEAL WITH THEIR I.T WHO ARE ALSO CONFUSED ON WHY WE ARE SET UP LIKE THIS AND ARE NOT TRAINED TO HANDLE PROBLEMS ON A WONKY PROGRAM!!! AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT CANADIAN BUSINESS AT ALL NOT EVEN TAXES!!!

IT SHOULD BE EASY TO USE & IT WAS NOT. !! OVER A YEAR AND THEY STILL CANT GET IT TO RUN PROPERLY. NO MANUAL SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TECH SUPPORT!! OR WASTE $$ AND GET ANOTHER PROGRAM.. JUST BUY ANOTHER PROGRAM!!!

IT IS NOT EASY TO USE, SET UP AND DOES NOT RUN PROPERLY. I HAVE OLD PROGRAM SERVER AS THEY COULD NOT GET THEIR UPDATED TO LOAD AND RUN PROPERLY, BUT HAVE THE NEW PROGRAM. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THE NEW SERVER PROGRAM, WOULD NOT REFUND MONEY AFTER 30 DAYS WHEN IT WAS NOT RUNNING PROPERLY.

Earle K.
Earle K.
IT Support Specialist in USA

It is fine.

Kommentare: It was inexpensive and not a budget breaker.

The price is great for a non-profit budget. It has the basic features that a small non-profit thrift store would need.

Configuring the database is really convoluted. The support team seems to be under staffed as we have had to wait for over a half hour to speak to the first level techs...

Patrick M.
Consultant in USA
Landwirtschaft

Should never have purchased this product.

The entire experience was bad. The product was unready for release, yet it had somehow garnered the top ranking among similar products online. The sales staff was diligent and determined, but that's where the fun stopped.

It seems like this was software written by someone who was no longer involved in its development because there were so many bugs and the tech support staff seemed unable to fix even the smallest problems. They always claimed that my requests were "hot list" items, yet those items were rarely, if ever, addressed.

Javier O.
Area manager in
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Non retail POS

Kommentare: This pos is more for restaurant than fashion retail shops

Very easy to use. Really good customer service if you call before 12:00 pm (UK). From management it is posible give different permisions to the users

No subcategories Dificult load stock Too many features for restaurant that if you are in retail they are useless. Web non update Remote software acces doesnt work properly

Jose E.
IT Manager in
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using for sales to general public

Fast & Efficient THE BI Module is ok but more charts are necessary Moes reports are required Graphic interface ok

Should have more functions, beside BI A strong security module is needed Poor Integration with POS devices

Brandon S.
COO in USA
Einzelhandel

AccuPos is AccuAwesome

The first pro for this system is the price, much much lower than other companies and NO EXTRA LICENSE FEES. We have the system installed on two manager PCs to manage inventory levels, items, and interface- as well as the complete POS system in our retail store. We were not charged anything for the extra access, and even had help getting it set up on both extra computers. I enjoy the ease of use. Our older generation of employees have no problems navigating the menus or performing complicated tasks with the system, we can even make the buttons on the POS as big as we want for those with sight issues. The customer service is completely amazing, we have never had to wait on hold or get a call back for a question we had. They are very knowledgeable and eager to help, I have already recommended this system to others in our industry.

There is not much negative about this system or it's company. The only thing that comes to mind is the item listing. In the manager section where the products are added, priced, and tracked, there is no way to completely delete an item. You are however able to make it "hidden". I would like the ability to remove the items I no longer carry completely, but that's the only negative I can come up with.

Izabela S.
Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

AccuPOS was suggested to me by my accountant for its automatic interface into our Sage accounts

Kommentare: Excellent value for your money
Simple to learn and use
A must for all other ladies with not enough time to run the business, like ours

We run an online business with a retail shop, selling a variety of products. We use AccuPOS in our in store location, & sell products using a barcode scanner. At times we have products that are not barcoded and these are sold using a touch screen. AccuPOS makes the sales processes so easy, training our staff is simplified & at the end of the day our entire sales are imported into our Sage accounting automatically and all the stock is reduced, invoices are created, customer details are added. We are delighted with our purchase. We will add the same solution for our next shop, expected to open in the new year. We also like to praise EuroPOS for the excellent service that we have had to date. From the moment that our enquiry was submitted, we have had exceptional assistance from their sales department and support staff. When we bite the bullet and bought the software, they were by our side each step of the way with the support and logistics to get us up and running on time.

Stock control for our shopping cart would have been beneficial. We have considered a 3rd party application, but not sure if it will work with Sage or AccuPOS. We are using our Sage for our stock control, but have no way of updating the qualities on hand to our web site.

Jossef A.
USA
Supermärkte

Been using since 2003 in our five-lane Kosher Market

Santa Monica Glatt Kosher Market has been using AccuPOS Point of Sale since 2003 (over 11 years!) for our five-lane grocery store. Our store gets extremely busy on Fridays and holidays, and it is critical that we have a reliable, fast and easy POS system to keep our lines moving and our loyal customers happy. We use nearly every aspect of the AccuPOS solution – accounting integration for inventory management, in-counter scanner/scales, and deli scales. And we certainly put their live support team to the test as we are constantly adding new items and updating prices. The AccuPOS team has been there for us since day one, and we could not be happier with their software or their customer service. We truly feel like they are a part of our team, and we would highly recommend an AccuPOS solution to any small business owner, especially any retail store.

It doesn't work well with keyboards. Holding your hand up to a touch screen all day is not ideal. I guess keyboards are not a priority these days for anyone.

Julius K.
Cordinator in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AccuPOS is good for business.

Kommentare: Its a great software to go with for accepting payments and getting data for all your transactions at one place. its secure and affordable especially for mid to large-scale businesses.

Works well with QuickBooks and other existing accounting systems and software, keeps all data at one place making it easy to get the math for all your transactions, offers trial version for new users who want to test before purchase this also makes it easy to learn, Its more flexible because it compatible with both windows and android devices making it easy to have anywhere, the android version of the POS also ensure that your business is not affected by power lose and remains operational always. Its affordable. Its great for restaurants because it enables communication between the different points. e.g. kitchen and counter.

Its a great software makes payments fast and easy but best fits for restaurants. everything else works well I loved it.

Bikram M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Customer service is awesome, every time I've called they have helped

Customer service, I am an IT and Operations Manager so whenever the POS system goes down for whatever reason I've called AccuPOS and I've gotten the issue fixed real quick.

Security, we got hacked one day and all our files got encrypted. Our IT Team were able to get the files back and unlock the computer. Other than that, everything is great.

Cryshna H.
Operations Manager in
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Compatible with most common accounting software and very user friendly. Easy to add products to the software.

Customer service support is not available on weekends and should you have an emergency with the software that is a negative.

Brittney W.
Accountant in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AccuPOS Review

Kommentare: Very user friendly!

The price for this software is great and there are no extra licenses fees! It also integrates with and stores data in QuickBooks which provides a powerful, mature platform for product entry, inventory management and reporting

The availability of customer support over the weekend. When a business runs 7 days a week but the customer support is not available all those days, it gets frustrating.

Tom S.
President in USA
Einzelhandel

Outstanding Support

It's an easy to use, up to date software that easily adapts to my needs. It's very progressive.

I can't think of anything. Support is excellent and the software works.

Sawithia B.
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not for restaurants

Kommentare: If you are a restaurant or full service bar RUN AWAY! We realized there is a reason everyone else uses ALOHA, it works!

There is support and training service you can call but they are on east coast so if you need help & it's not the morning M-F in California you are SOL!

Support does not know how restaurants with table service function, it will take you hours of explaining to get anywhere. Freezes, glitches, sold us hand held devices tech support doesn't even know exist or how to trouble shoot them. This is a system for counter service or specialty stores not full service restaurants!

Bill C.

Run away fast!

Kommentare: We've had AccuPOS in our restaurant for about 6 months and it works well.... when it works, but it is SKY HIGH maintenance and very poorly represented by their "phone service only" service techs. We have spent well over 100 hours on the phone with techs that don't know how to fix problems, if you can manage to get in touch with one to begin with! Be ready for a 45 minute wait nearly every time you are down and have a desperate situation. Today is Saturday about 3pm and there is only one tech on duty! We have customers now and expect a crowded Saturday night and both POS machines are down or, maybe it's the server, who knows. My call has been disconnected or hung up on 3 times and I still don't have a solution. I must say that when it works, it's all that you could hope for but it's like walking through a mine field of insecurity. I wouldn't recommend this system at this time due to the buggy software and the worse than pitiful service with very, very long wait times being put on hold when calling for support.

Antwort von AccuPOS

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, which gives us the opportunity to examine what happened. In so doing, we learned that there is, in fact, an easy fix to the technical issue you were having. We regret that the call ended in such a way that resulted in you taking to this forum in this manner, however we invite you to call or email us to show you how to permanently avoid your issue from happening again. Regardless of this review, we¿re grateful that you¿re an AccuPOS customer and we¿re always available to help you make the most of your system. We will of course be contacting you directly as well.

Gatlen E.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible system

Kommentare: Terrible, We are shopping for a new provider.

there are no positives for this system. It does not work as advertised

Freezes up after yearly update. Always happens at busy time of the day. They have been working on a fix for over a month WITH NO SOLUTION. Credit card tips are not being processed causing alot of extra accounting work and upset customers.

Roger F.
Manager in Kanada

Expensive waste of time

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Worst experience ever. Was promised they had a french version as I'm in Quebec and they have laws here. they finally made one, but I think they used google translate or worst to build it.

Nothing. it never worked. and wat a juge waste of time and money.

I usually read reviews before getting anything like this, but for some reason I didn't and got caught in a scam. It took almost 3 months before I received everything. Then got to the installation, and hour on the phone, bugs, another hours, another but, after the 9th phone call that the average time was an hour, they never managed to get the system working. Returned the computer and took over 2 months to get a credit. did I say credit, they kept about 75% of what I paid for restock fee and I had to pay shipping back to them on top of that which means the credit I got was to pay for the shipping back to them.

John C.
CEO in USA
Supermärkte

Be prepared to pull your hair out.

Integration with Quickbooks.It looked good on the demo.

Pretty much everything else. If you add a new item to inventory, it is best to completely delete your current inventory then import it back in. There should be a quick import that does not interfere with the days work. Support does not know the product. I have called multiple times (wait is ususally 20-30 minutes even when they first start taking calls) and support will tell me to do something, it will work for a short period of time then stop. I call back and they tell me to do something totally different. There is no consistency. If you want to accept credit cards without a stand alone machine (not integrated), you have to use their "partner" company and be prepared to pay. The rates are high and change without warning. Really there are too many things to list here. If I had it to do all over again, I would not buy this software.

Robin F.
shop manager in Kanada
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accupos POS

Kommentare: Horrible. I only kept it because I had to pay for it and could not get my money back.

When it works it is easy to use. In theory it is a great program...in theory

It does not work properly. I have had several issues with taxes changing, accounting not being sent to qb, or just partial import of sales. This program has never operated properly and the company will not give you back your money

Adnan A.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This

Not difficult to use customers support are good

They freeze your account untill you call them and find what problems you have if it was payment or card info , they don’t call you or email you