Über QuickFlora POS

QuickFlora is a POS florist shop management system built on the latest technology that lowers your costs and increases your sales.

Erfahre mehr über QuickFlora POS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie QuickFlora POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carma W.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We were the first POS user ten years ago!

Kommentare: We were able to replace out outdated FTD POS system with someone that was more modern and a whole lot less per month in fees. I think we have saved over $50,000 the last ten years but getting rid of our overpriced wire service florist software. The team have been great and very supportive over the years

The production module has allowed us to stop printing paper hours which is a huge improvement. I like the Delivery Manager with signature capture. No more printing trip sheets for drivers! They all user smartphones or tablets.

I could not use it on a tablet when we first started, but now works on any tablet.

Marni S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We should have done this a WHOLE lot sooner..

Kommentare: The team is great, and it has made everyones life easier in our flower shop. Feel free to call me anytime to hear about our experience with QuickFlora. The team there is great and this last Valentines Day was a breeze with no hiccups.

It has made our life so much easier! I love the fact the order form is all on one page, not broken up into different sections.

I wish we had know about this before. We would have saved a whole lot of grief.

Antwort von Sunflower Technologies

Thanks Marni! Always a pleasure working with you and your team. Glad we could help!