RMail is exactly what we wanted. Email Encryption which is easy for the recipient.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer

Kommentare: We love RPost. We've used others, and none of them are this easy on recipients. I didn't mention in my review, but it also has e-signing and a few other features. We just love how easy it is.

Vorteile: When you send an encrypted email, Rmail tests for a TLS end-to-end encryption protocol on both the sender and the recipient. If it has this protocol, then it can encrypt and send end-to-end without requiring a password to open it. It has excellent auditing too. You get receipts for the emails you send, and they have the time delivered as well as the time opened (and a bunch of traffic data). These receipts are nested in a separate folder from your Inbox automatically so they don't clutter things up. It also has a terrific Chrome interface for Gmail. So, using Outlook and Gmail are the best ways to use this program.

Nachteile: There's really only one - if you don't have Gmail or Outlook, then you have to use their web interface. You can't import your contacts onto the web interface, and there's no autofill or anything, so if you use it a lot, you'll be doing a lot of copy-pasting from your address book into the web form.

My experience with RPost

Lydia C.
IT Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: for such big company and many clients, it seems a little bit less experience to support the company with virtual desktop environment or they forget what kind of platform their clients use. besides that, supports are nice and willing to help. the only draw back is time zone difference. We are based on west coast, we have to work on east coast schedule.

Vorteile: 1. Easy to use
2. enough functions to satisfy different business needs.
3. Having addon built into Outlook is so convenient.

Nachteile: 1. Support time: only limited to east coast time last time i checked. if it has been changed, I apologize. you can cross out this item.
2. sending "registered" email depends on user alone. if user forgot, then whole purpose to have RPost is waste. Need to have backup plan.
3. no mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices.

RMail Sends Secure Mail and Data

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Business Operations Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My mornings can go so quick that I forget to even have breakfast. I usually have a cup of coffee and I open my emails. There are emails sent from the night before which means my inbox is full. I spend a great amount answering emails which can also be time consuming. Since my emails need to be encrypted, I’ve had to rely on this software. I feel very comfortable using this software because I know that I can write anything and not be concerned with hackers intercepting my email. The installation was smooth and it syncs in with my Outlook mail.

Nachteile: I don’t have any problems with this software because I use Outlook and it syncs pretty well with my email. I can check if all my emails have been sent.

Easy to use, effective and legally acceptable!

Bewertet am 20.8.2016
Hal P.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I own a self storage facility in PA and have used RPost for several years. PA regulations allow communication with occupants via email if noted in lease. RPost is integrated into our operating software, Sitelink, and facilitates collection activities as well serving legal notification of exercising our lien rights and scheduling auctions to collect past due amounts. It is extremely easy to use in that venue as well as to use it in sending out other emails through Outlook.

Vorteile: Ease of use, effectiveness and affordability.

Nachteile: Can not think of one.

Send Emails Securely & Receive Read Receipts

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Morgan E.
Account Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that it has a read receipt feature! No longer do I have to chase down clients for a reply confirming they received the information I sent. Now, I have a handy tool to prove that they did.

Nachteile: I wish I could set the program to automatically send through RMail every time, rather than clicking the Outlook Add-In for RMail and selecting the features I want to use. It would help prevent forgetting to send an email registered/encrypted.

Email with confidence

Bewertet am 21.8.2016
Jon L.
Compliance Officer
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Proof of delivery and encoded transmission is essential for some documents, RPost does this with a couple of clicks. No fuss, easy to use from MS Outlook, good reports of use. As soon as you work with it you have confidence in the product and the dedicated team behind it.

Vorteile: Easy to load, manage and use.

Nachteile: Some receivers need to 'white lable' the sender, but this is easily dealt with.

RPost usage in insurance agency

Gary D.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using RPost for several years. The E-signature, verification of delivery and encryption have aided our agency since we are paperless and documentation is a must.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Have not had an issue with customers using the E-signature or encryption feature. The verification of delivery has saved us several times in providing proof an email was delivered to a company or client.

Nachteile: Not integrated in our agency management system. Some issues when sending large files.

A Software That Helps Send Encrypted Emails and Large Files

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Technology Support Specialist
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We can customize our emails with a signature and make sure it’s encrypted. We are also sent delivery proof that the emails have been delivered. There’s no problem about sending large files because RMail is capable of doing this. Whether you use Gmail or Outlook, RMail is compatible with that system which means you will not need to change your email address.

Nachteile: You need to use this with your Gmail or Outlook because it’s much easier that way. If you were to use directly from Rmail, you will need to manually add your contact list.

Registered Mail - worth while or not?

Bewertet am 20.8.2016
Nick E.
MD
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The capabilities of the service meet all our requirements to evidence despatch of documents to and receipt of those documents by clients. The added facilities are proving increasingly valuable as we learn how best to adopt and adapt them for our business

Vorteile: Simple effectiveness

Nachteile: I really haven't come across any negatives. We have been using the system for over two years.

RMAIL

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Margie W.
Accounting, HRO, IT
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have tried other encryption products, and RMail has been the most reliable and meets our business needs.

Vorteile: Each of my employees can use the software without a lot of instruction, knowing their emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem sending anymore.

Nachteile: That the feature for adding documents are on the website instead of a program within Outlook, or even a seperate program

Registered Mail Solution - Easy to Use

Toni F.
Systems Administrator
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great experience using this product, we have been using it for YEARS. Don't have a lot of Customer Support experience to speak too as we have not needed them. I think this shows how well they have documented their product and the ease of use.

Vorteile: For our business needs we made the best choice for both our customers and our users.

Nachteile: That we didn't start using it sooner.

Email Encryption for Local Government

Wendy R.
IT Director
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for email encryption that would be easy for our employees to use and also be easy for the recipient to use. After testing a few, we decided on RMail.

Vorteile: Easy to use for both sender and recipient.
Reasonable price.
HIPAA compliant.

Nachteile: You can't manage your own users, you have to email the company to have users added or removed.

RMail and RPost

Bill R.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Feature rich and easily understood. Handles large files easily. The encryption is easy to use and does not cause problems for our clients

Vorteile: Integration with our Google Apps suite. Instant access to logs and receipts. Deploys easily to team members.

We use R-Post to send encrypted emails

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Riley D.
Commercial Lines Agent

Vorteile: Very easy to use - both sending and receiving. The read receipt feature is invaluable. Being able to tell someone I KNOW they received my email means our staff isn't given the run around anymore.

Nachteile: Some clients have issues with the encryption, but mostly this has been due to firewalls, etc. but customer service is very responsive so any issues are easily dealt with.

Email Security at an Affordable Price

Mike H.
IT Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After HIPPA we had to tighten up our thinking about security, particularly email security. Affordable solutions were in short supply if you did not run your own in-house email server- which being small, we did not. After much research, found RMail and tested it in our environment. Worked great!

Vorteile: Can take one of the pre-programmed easy settings, which enforces encryption and passwords, without the users intervention.

Nachteile: That I didn't find it years earlier.

No Excuses

Richard F.
Overseer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are several things that I could comment on regarding RMail, but I believe there is one thing that all users have in common. Once it is sent to the recipient, that is the end of it. No one can come back later and say they never got it. This is the real hallmark of the product. it strips recipients of excuses. if it is sent...it is received.; it is just that simple.

Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

Bewertet am 21.8.2016
Ira K.
Criminal Defense Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While my word is taken at face value, it's always better to have confirmatory proof that I did as I said. Additionally, RPost/RMail proves that the e-mail was delivered and opened, not just sent.

Vorteile: As the title says, it's proof beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.

Nachteile: In sending e-mails you are able to list the client the e-mail is being sent for, but once that case is closed, you cannot remove the client from the list of clients.

Super Simple - But there are a lot of Confirmations!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Senior Account Executive
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super simple, easy, secure email messaging system. I felt very secure using it, which meant I had a little less stress when sending emails out.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of using this system for secure emails and sending large files. It is a matter of clicks, super simple,

Nachteile: There are a lot of confirmation emails that come with it that can clogged up the inbox - you get a confirmation it was sent, received, viewed, downloaded... it is a lot.

Do your homework first, RMail does it all!

Brian B.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work in the insurance business and handle PHI/PII. I had been searching for a product that would allow me and my agents to be able to remain compliant but not break the bank! I tried others and found the functionality to be very cumbersome and they would only encrypt the attachment and not the actual email. I met an RPost/RMail representative at a health care symposium and I haven't regretted it one bit!

Vorteile: It's easy to use and even specify what parts of the email you'd like to encrypt. One bonus feature I was not made aware of is that you can also send large-file (up to 500MB) emails through my RMail account and even have the ability for signing contracts! All of this for a price that is less than half of a competitor that only encrypts the attachment!

Nachteile: None to list.

Rmail: track your e-mails on a second

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Administración RRHH + Legales

Vorteile: The most remarkable thing about Rmail is the ease with which emails can be encrypted and personalized. In addition, it notifies the user when the mail is received

Nachteile: Something to improve is the impossibility of managing users, having to contact the company in case of removing or adding users

All in one service

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Minela K.
CSR
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Efficient and effective in handling daily business needs across departments

Vorteile: Great way to track whether emails were opened coupled with time stamps. Also conveniently send documents to sign for multiple parties. Love the side note feature

Nachteile: No cons as of yet. This software has been excellent so far

A Solid Solution

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
John M.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Proof of delivery and proof that our emails have been read is mandatory for email billing of time sensitive hearing results.

Vorteile: Ease of use and dependability.

Nachteile: can't think of any dislikes

Valuable service, great return on investment

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Jeffrey O.
VP of IT
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We send legal notices in states where allowed using RPost and have not only seen a great return on investment with the savings in postage but an increase in customer repsonse to those notices when compared to USPS.

Vorteile: Very easy to integrate into our systems and software

Nachteile: None

RMail is just what I need!

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Ashley M.

Vorteile: I LOVE that you can see when people open your email. This is important to me so that I know my email went through!

Nachteile: I think it's almost too robust -- I believe I may need a software that's a little more simple for me.

Best Ever Seen

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Richard P.

Kommentare: Very easy to install and use. If you need to send documents with a receipt, you need this software.