Very easy to use

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Jean F.
Commercial Real Estate Broker

Vorteile: My clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute.

Nachteile: This might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.

Easy to use, stable environment and excellent support

Business Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: EsignLive has designed a software that is both easy to manage and easy for end users to navigate. The overall stability of the EsignLive product is a huge value add as we know that any errors that do occur are most likely caused from a user error or an error with our internal processes. the customer support has been great and any bugs that we report get immediate attention.

Nachteile: The way that we use EsignLive, we log directly into the user interface using mobile devices. currently, the display on the mobile device isn't the best as is does not display the page nicely and creates a lot of scrolling back and forth to read the complete document. The radio buttons are also hard to read on the mobile display.

Used for Scholarship Application Intake

Tennille Z.
Marketing & Community Coordinator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!

Vorteile: I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

Nachteile: I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Yamini P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world.
Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.

Nachteile: I believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.

Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product

Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Software Engineer
Automotive

Kommentare: Building the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.

Vorteile: Its a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.

Nachteile: I have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something.

Great option for signing and record keeping

Scott B.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.

Vorteile: The complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents

Nachteile: The ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better.

Makes online transaction so much quicker!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Crystal U.
New Business Development Broker/Advisor
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Quick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too.

Nachteile: There is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.

OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Tapan J.
Data Analyst
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.

Nachteile: I have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/

I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is good.

Manoj K.
Free Lancer

Kommentare: Mainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.

Vorteile: Before I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

Nachteile: Most of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.

great product, great features

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Zain Z.
Physician

Kommentare: Workflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.

Vorteile: Gave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.

Nachteile: Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.

eSignLive is a very good product that can be utilized to provide digital experience

Vice President - Systems Architect
Finanzdienstleistungen

Kommentare: Faster deployment of the product for eSignature and eDelivery capability. Scalable for enterprise usage across all LOBs.

Vorteile: The architecture of the product is very scalable and enterprise deployable that can be leveraged within various business processes for delivering eSignature experience. It is a REST based API integration platform that can be integrated with your enterprise applications and offers lot of configuration and customization capabilities for enterprise deployment.

Nachteile: The mobile experience is still not responsive and need the capability to support HTML5. Need capability to support more than PDF documents as inputs for eSign ceremony. ADA compliance should be default that should be inbuilt to the product offerings. eSL ux should be SAML enabled.

Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution

Lester E.
IT Director
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.

Vorteile: Quick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.

Nachteile: My only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.

The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Information Technology
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.

Vorteile: The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.

Nachteile: While the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures.

Feeling safer when it comes to new contracts

Bewertet am 2.5.2012
Tracy S.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: As a small business with a growing list of clients located in multiple countries, I needed a secure way to make sure my clients understand and sign off on my billing procedures and scope of work. In most instances, I can't stop by for a signature. With e-SignLive all I need to do is personalize a template and hit send. Once I get it back, I hit download and it's saved to my computer. No paper. No ink. No hassle. e-SignLive has minimized the fears that someone will decide not to pay for services rendered. While late payments haven't been an issue so far, the authenticity of the signature helps me sleep easier. In addition to contracts and memos of understanding, I also use e-SignLive to sign non-disclosures for my clients and I require everyone on my virtual team to sign a NDA with me. Now all I need to do is train my health care providers to give up the fax number and sign on to e-SignLive!

Vorteile: There was no learning curve on my end or with those I ask to use e-SignLive. I get signed documents back in minutes, not days.

Nachteile: I don't understand why everyone isn't using the solution. It's quick, easy, secure and green!

very nice and smooth experience while using Esinlive application.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Amandeep K.
Support engineer

Vorteile: Very helpful video tutorials . Documentation is well designed . Wide range of connectors support that helps to make your experience more smooth

Very good

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
George P.
Real estate broker

Vorteile: Efficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better

Nachteile: To be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French

eSign Live

Bewertet am 14.10.2015
AVP - Systems Architect, Real Estate Lending
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Silanis eSign live product is a great eSign product that can be leveraged in multiple domain areas and very easy to use and provides robust customer experience and flexible architecture.

Vorteile: Available on premises and cloud implementations. Includes OOTB UI and esign APIs to interact with the platform. Offeres standard REST based APIs and multi tenancy capabilities

Nachteile: Needs more robust ADA capabilities, digital signature and validation of digital signature capabilities.

Makes getting signatures easy.

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
David G.
Assistant Campus Architect
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.

Great customer experience

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Parteek singh K.
Front-end Developer Intern
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Give it a shot

Vorteile: Its user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures.
My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth

Nachteile: The one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups.
Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.

I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Key Account Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.

very easy to use

Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Kartik S.
Support engineer

Vorteile: This product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue

Nachteile: In this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast

Very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company

Bewertet am 8.9.2014
Operations Manager/Project Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: eSignLive is a very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company. The SaaS option provides us with good flexibility for multiple business processes to add basic e-signature functionality with a simple activation process. Silanis has been a responsive vendor in addressing questions and enhancement opportunities with the technology.

Vorteile: Silanis is engaged with the product and their clients. It is a very interactive relationship that seems to benefit both parties. The technology provides top notch legal protection around e-signatures to meet our record keeping requirements.

Nachteile: Additional flexibility for use across multiple groups and access management design

This is very easy to use and save my time a lot.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
IT Architect Specialist (Platform Monitoring Expert)
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Save my time and easy to use. Helpfull for my remote clients.

Vorteile: This product is very user-friendly and also wide range product and we can implement in our on our cloud solution. It has many connectors or plugins for ease of use.

Nachteile: It may need to require to add more plugins and connectors. Need more training to get to know about full feature usage.

Glad I went with this company!

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Keith M.
Manager, Infrastructure Applications

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, has all the features you should need, and white labeled so you can totally brand it for your company. They offer excellent integration options, and their website is literally a plethora of information.

Nachteile: There is nothing I haven't liked about the software. I researched several companies and am glad I selected this one.

I have had a great experience with eSignLive. It offers great flexibility and easy to use

Software Engineer
Computer-Software

Kommentare: It is easy to use
it is user-friendly for users
It offers great Flexibility
fast to use
convenient

Vorteile: It is very User friendly.
it offers great Flexibility.
It saves my time.
I love using mobile for signing applications.

Nachteile: Fewer resources to learn from and training facilities plus size of font needs to be adjusted to make it look better