Über DocuSign

DocuSign verändert, wie der Geschäftsablauf vor sich geht, indem es jedem ermöglicht wird, vertrauensvoll und zuversichtlich jederzeit, überall und auf jedem gerät Transaktionen zu realisieren.

Erfahre mehr über DocuSign

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.449)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DocuSign bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.449)

Oliur R.
Oliur R.
Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite electronic signature tool that saves time and environment

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My whole DocuSign experience has been fantastic. I can quickly email agreements and contracts without having to bother about printing or sending them, and they can also be signed electronically using the DocuSign secure signature system, which is fantastic. I use it frequently since we have a lot of agreements files and contract papers to present to our clients and need to examine and sign them, which DocuSIgn has made really straightforward and simple. It also saves us a lot of time and protects the environment by not allowing us to use a pen and paper. DocuSign is one of my favorite tools.

DocuSign is my favorite online document signature tool, which I use with all of my clients and team members on a regular basis. We've been using it for a long time and have never had a problem signing documents on the fly since then. My favorite feature is that I can email any scanned copy or pdf to a client or team member and they can sign it digitally without having to print it out. It also has an AI built in that analyzes contracts in real time and provides precise breakdown information. Making agreements and singing them in a completely contactless manner has been nicely implemented here. DocuSign is one of my favorite tools.

Although DocuSign is a wonderful online signing tool, it could use some improvement in document management and organization. I wish there was a way to categorize them by category so I know which file is where and can send it out right away instead of waiting for it to be found. But, aside from that, DocuSign is a fantastic tool that doesn't have any big flaws or bugs. It performs as promised, and I use it to sign all of my agreements, paperwork, and contracts.

Rachael C.
Acquisitions Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Top-Tier Electronic Signature Service

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In addition to electronically signing documents, I can upload separate PDFs into one file and download them easily.

It is very easy to get the hang of DocuSign and to understand how it works. It can be as intense or as simple as you would like it to be. I have also found that older clients have an easier time signing with DocuSign than other electronic signature services.

There is a lot of flexibility with DocuSign. I genuinely do not have any complaints about it.

Joy J.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Worst. Easy to use but not clear about pricing. Customer Service is horrible

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I get mad thinking about the time and money I spent. There was no customer service or consideration.

It is very easy to use and simple to set up. Intuitive

Their pricing is not clear. Limitations to the number of envelopes that can be sent is NOT clearly shown on their pricing page (rather this is "hidden" in small print which is in a link at the bottom of the page). When you sign up for a yearly contract and exceed what they consider to be "acceptable use" you get a threatening email requiring a call from their sales department. I did this sales call and the solution proposed (mind you, we probably would have done maybe 50% more than their "acceptable use" for the plan I prepaid for) the quote for the next plan is 3-4x what I already prepaid. I declined upgrading and tried to limit my use. I still would get calls threatening to cancel my plan (they had me PREPAY for!) without any refunds offered. I got more than 6 rude, accusatory emails about this, each time I explained that I am an occasional user and the next plan was WAY more than I needed and each time this would get another rude / threatening email back. I completely wasted my money as a small business.

Cathryn W.
Account Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DocuSign Review

Kommentare: Our overall experience with DocuSign has been great. It is by far the best digital signing software we've used.

Ease of use, can create own template, add or revise items on documents and lots of customization available.

No additional identity verification requirement for the signers other than email address. For instance, there could be a two factor identification requirement when opening the document, where phone number is required as an additional source of verification.

Francesco B.
Corporate Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Intuitive Flexible E-Signature Solution

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is that DocuSign has become an indispensable part of my legal workflow due to its trustworthiness and reliability and its ease of use.

What I like most about DocuSign is that it is easy and intuitive to set up documents for signature. The process is straightforward.

More advanced features can be somewhat tricky - like check boxes and documents requiring more inputs from signaturies.

William L.
Director of IT in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Signature Software In The Industry

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are solving the problem of getting documents signed quickly and easily by utilizing DocuSign every day.

DocuSign is used on an hourly basis at least with this company. We utilize the integration feature to send off job offers, agreements, and legal documents to be signed by clients, vendors, and employees.

Without integrations, this software lacks in the ease of use and speed of customizations categories, but overall it is fantastic.

Head of Business Operations in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for digital signatures

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use DocuSign for almost all contracts and legal documents, and the customers we work with are very familiar with it, which makes things easy.

DocuSign is the industry-accepted standard for digital signatures. No need to scan PDFs or send endless emails to track down a signature - DocuSign has you covered. The automatic reminders are also a great feature.

It's a little bit on the expensive side for small businesses who don't need a large volume of signatures.

Crystal O.
Marketing research in USA
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best app an best price!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Using this app to sign important document for my employer is so easy now!

This product is so easy and totally Affordable. The price is definitely worth it.

There was nothing really that I didn't like about it! This app is absolutely wonderful an affordable!

Candidate Experience Manager in Frankreich
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mandatory when you work remotely

5 letzten Monat Neu

- Easy to use, - Good tracking of the document status, - I like the fact people can sign on mobile, - Integrated with tons of other tools, so can be set up within a company process.

- Becomes painful when you have more than 3 or 4 parties to sign, as you need to register and set them up one by one, defining their signature placement and so on.

Juan jesús G.
Juan jesús G.
Gerente in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

De las mejores opciones para solicitar firma clientes

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Es un herramienta útil para firmar documentos internacionales.

Es fácil de usar, permite tener seguimiento de los documentos a través de la plataforma o la App

aun no tiene autorización para hacer validaciones con el servicio tributario de México.

Nick C.
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bridging the Gap Between a Traditional and a Modern Workplace

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When I was hired on, one of my primary tasks was to develop a way to take four separate facilities with their own unique filing systems and their own administrative procedures that were rooted business practices from the 1960s, and transform them into a single company run from a centralized office with all data storage to be accomplished via the cloud. We designed the infrastructures of the various sites, implemented multilevel reporting systems, and began determining what needs we had for file transfer and storage, and how to accomplish obtaining staff and client signatures on the inordinate number of daily forms required for our operations to be successful. Being able to securely sign documents electronically, have them authenticated and time stamped, then routed to the correct recipient was a feature that we did not know we needed and did not completely believe that we wanted it. Because of the vast array of
Options on DocuSign, we soon realized that if we familiarized ourselves with its capabilities, we could quickly determine the best way to choose the software and hardware that we would be installing at each site. This was a tremendous blessing in disguise for me. We projected that between meetings with consultants and contractors, staff members, and executive staff, it would take us 7-10 days to develop the system we would ultimately use. By becoming familiar with the DocuSign training literature, our team was able to develop and place orders before the end of day

When I took the position of Clinical Director at this inpatient substance abuse treatment facility, I was presented with the unenviable task of taking four separate and distinct facilities--located across three counties--and streamlining their processes, allowing all executive and administrative functions to be handled at a single office. Near the very top of my list of potential hurdles was deploying a strategy to have all paperwork sent to and processed by our central office within 48 hours. Prior to deploying DocuSign, this project was a nightmare for all involved. Some staff sent in paperwork via e-mail without the necessary signatures or time stamps. Some staff printed out hundreds upon hundreds of pieces of paper, gathered the required signatures, then physically drove the documents to our central office. We were watching time and money disappear due to inefficiency. With DocuSign, these problems disappeared nearly overnight. Staff receive alerts to inform them of the necessary paperwork they must attend to, and they can immediately access the information, verify it, and digitally sign it. A process that cost our company multiple hours a week and resulted in countless missing or incorrect documents was radically transformed into a model of efficiency simply by utilizing DocuSign.

I firmly believe that for organizations that are currently using some sort of digital file management system, there would be absolutely no difficulty in integrating DocuSign with their current business practices. Our company was at a disadvantage initially because we were not only implementing DocuSign but also making a full transition from traditional filing cabinets and folders to a cloud based system. Attempting to determine the best and most efficient ways to integrate DocuSign with the other software we were simultaneously rolling out was a challenge. Luckily, DocuSign had ready-made instructions that walked us through the implementation step by step.

Trevor H.
Asst. Director TPED in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Most Popular Digital Signature Platform

Kommentare: DocuSign is used to contact clients that are isolated or quarantined for medical reasons, to get documents signed. The audit trail and authentication tools are helpful. It would be impossible to navigate the current professional climate without a digital signature platform, and DocuSign is the most popular. I would recommend shopping around and taking advantage of free trials before settling on one product.

DocuSign is undoubtedly the most popular digital signature platform. The format is recognizable to most clients, and my IT department doesn't have much issue working with the template library. When DocuSign is properly set up, you are unlikely to experience any notable issues.

The design is less than intuitive. My IT department struggles to navigate the administrative tools, and has issues understanding problems that users are having. To resolve issues, users often contact DocuSign IT before contacting our department IT. Thankfully, DocuSign IT is very helpful, and not a lot of time is spent waiting on hold.

Imi C.
Imi C.
CIO in St. Lucia
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Transformation starts with electronic Signature.

Kommentare: It is good to very good.
I think it is too expensive. The version I use does not have the full feature, which is even more expensive. I do respect the Value provided due to the time savings and ease of doing business but overall, it should have been at least been cheaper.

As the one who loads contract and documents for signoff in my organisation this has been easiest system to work with - Drag and drop my contract and other document. 2. Enter a name of party and if this name was already entered, then the address book pops in the email address. 3. Set the order for sign off, and wait for users to get their notifications. Docusign has moved my process from 3 week to 2 days in most cases. The user gets an email in their inbox, click and accepts then adopt and signs. A simple step wise process that take only 10 minutes to get a new user onboarded and into the process of full digital or a electronic signature. Users who does not like the electronic or digital signature can always download and wet in their signature, and email the document for administrator to complete the process.

The initial email goes to Junk. (BIG ISSUE) when I am dealing with a new client, who has never had a docusign email from me. In this case, I always have to call clients to take a look into their Junk mail. A challenge that I face with this platform is with the address book, if you user enters incorrect name or email for a signature party, the system does not have a way to correct this error, you just have to make a new duplicate contact, which sometime cause confusion when you are trying to find a specific user. The example John Public - email: Jpublic@hmc.net if this is entered as John Public email: Jpubli@hmcc.net - then both records are kept in the address book, which can causes confusion going forward.

Soorya A.
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent agreement and digital signature app

Kommentare: Excellent is the only word for this app. Extremely easy to start with, easy to customize, share and get things done ( signature, review or agreements) faster

We love DocuSign for it's absolutely ease to create, send, share, remind the agreements that we share with our students and Parents. Its one tool that is the starting point of a relationship of our company with our customers. With ease, our customers can easily review, agree and sign the documents and since they are cloud enabled we can easily keep track of the documents, review for any clauses etc If you work with customers, this is the first investment you should do!

We are in a per seater plan, and would have liked to have payment plan enabled for the pay-per-seat plan as well. Currently its only for business pro plans and onwards. That being said, it does not affect our business or sales process and collections. Just good to have feature for paid users as well

Brittany D.
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend this system to anyone who is considering using it. As I mentioned which I think is a big positive is that even the people who are not technologically savvy generally are able to figure out how to complete the esignature processes without any trouble whereas I have had more issues with other esignature platforms that aren't as user friendly or are not compatible with all internet platforms. I also find customers like being able to save a copy of the signed document right to their computer once it's completed.

I love the ease of use with Docusign. It has become an integral part of our day to day work flow and allows us to speed up the process of our work flow by allowing us to send clients paperwork or applications that require signatures prior to processing any requests. Being able to just send a quick email to a customer to sign on their computers or smartphone and tablets makes the process so much quicker and easier and ensures we have all of our files are up to date with the necessary documents required of us. I also love how easy it is for a customer to access the documents through their emails and even our most technologically challenged clients are able to figure out how to complete the esignatures. I also like that you aren't required to use specific internet platforms to access the documents like some other systems require.

There aren't many cons to add here other than on the occasion there may be a delay in accessing a complete signed document in my account but I'll receive the email notifying me of when a document has been signed. Usually I am able to get to form by clicking right through the email notification, it's only some times when I'm already in my account in Docusign that it won't show the signed document in my completed folder and this only happens every so often so it doesn't hold up my work flow to be considered a big issue.

Michael W.
President in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

Kommentare: I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Deirdre C.
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Notifications

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I like DocuSign. I've used Adobe for the majority of my career. However, DocuSign has many features that Adobe does not have. I find it to be user-friendly, and so far, have not had any particular issues.

The software has a lot of great features. One of my favorites, for instance, is how easy it is to correct an error. For instance, if I forget to attach a document, I can go back and attach it without having to start all over again with the set up process. Same thing can be said if I need to add a recipient. I can go back and correct the setup and the recipient, determine if they will receive a copy of the document or will be signing. I will then at the moment, just click "re-send" and be done with it. After the recipient views and/or sign the document, I will get a notification. Another feature I like, is the fact that you do not need to upload documents. You can drag and drop it. You can also send bulk envelopes and share envelopes between DocuSign users. With DocuSign, you can also get a history of your transaction, which is great. It shows when the envelope was created, sent, viewed, completed, re-sent, corrected and more.

You do not receive a notification once a document has been sent as you would with Adobe. However, it is possible if you do the following. For the signing order, enter a #1 for you or other person and select "CC Receives a Copy." Doing so enables that person to receive a notice that the document has been sent. You will continue and enter a #1 as well for the signee. If there is a second signee, you would enter a #2.

Sandy H.
HR Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Kommentare: Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive. Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time. I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system. After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

Suzie P.
Piano Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Docusign Review

Kommentare: Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Laci C.
Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

Kommentare: DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air. DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless. Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers. It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise. If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

Owner/Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Aaron P.
Aaron P.
Financial Advisor in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Revolutionized my Business

Kommentare: Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Project Engineer in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Iris W.
File Review Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Kommentare: Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Beth Y.
Executive Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We're saving so many trees!

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with DocuSign. We have reduced our paper and printing cost by $$$ and increased control over our subcontracts. A simple report shows us everything that is outstanding and when it was sent so follow-up is a breeze. Some of our Subcontractors are a little intimidated by it at first, but once they are onboard we have no complaints. They love getting the fully executed contract back as soon as its signed.

Getting contracts signed and back to us is significantly faster, most within 48 hours. No postage, no waiting for it to be returned via mail, and the ability to see the entire history of the document from the time it was sent to completion. I feel like we have a much better handle on outstanding contracts now. The preset reminders help also, as it keeps the document at the top of the recipients inbox.

I wish we had the ability to customize reminders by document, rather than one setting for the entire account. Figuring out how Shared Folders work has been a bit of a challenge. We have used this software for over 2 years now, and in that time I only reached one support person that I felt truly understood our industry, and therefore my question. The first two reps we dealt with for training were either not prepared at all, had zero knowledge of the construction industry and how contracts work, or both. Having a better trained staff to get set up would have saved us alot of time with trial and error learning.