Über DocuSign

DocuSign verändert, wie der Geschäftsablauf vor sich geht, indem es jedem ermöglicht wird, vertrauensvoll und zuversichtlich jederzeit, überall und auf jedem gerät Transaktionen zu realisieren.

Erfahre mehr über DocuSign

Integrations and automations with Google suite also helping my business saving time and money. And because is paperless it has a positive effect on the protection of the planet.

I worry about the security and how some one maybe able to hack into my account. Since it is an electronic signature it is hard to id if it is my handwriting.

Bewertungen zu DocuSign

DocuSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8.517 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocuSign bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (8.517)

Maximiliano
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zuverlässige Software zum Signieren auf dem Tablet oder Smartphone

Die Nachhaltige Kontrolle der Unterzeichneten Dokumente.

Das Versenden von Dokumente an mehrere Personen muss besser gelöst werden. Derzeit geht das nur über eine vorgefertigte Liste.

Silas
Silas
CEO in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contracts made easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Less bureaucracy and more agility when it comes to closing contracts now.

Agility and reliability when closing contracts.

Free trial for 30 days only, you could have a plan that is always free

Eugene
Project Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only way to sign your documents electronically

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with DocuSign and have used the services this company provides for years. They are a trusted source for electronic signatures document storage and because of their reputation provide a great service.

DocuSign has a great track record and years of experience with electronic signatures I like most that everyone we deal with knows them and trust them which results in the quick signing of contracts.

Some of the areas of the interface could use improvement to the design and navigation.

Sarah
Owner and CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not recommended for volume

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with DocuSign was awful. It's so bad that we're moving to another software early, even though we will be paying for this contract for another year. We're considering it a sunk cost and moving on.

Signers found it easy to use, we never had a complaint from people we sent documents to.

The Docusign Interface is truly awful. They made us pay for training, but then dumped us into their "legacy" system. We could not easily view documents that other users had sent. We had to search through the other user account, search through individual sections of "Waiting for Others" "Completed" etc. You couldn't just search for the recipient name and find what you were looking for. There was no way to see how many envelopes we had left. When we tried to contact support, it was more than 5 business days before we received a response, and we had to follow up to get that. You can't cancel out of your contract or refund unused envelopes on a corporate contract. Docusign is so bad that we have decided to move on to another program and eat the cost of the unused envelopes. Their pricing on corporate accounts is not particularly competitive.

Samara Zuri
Economist and Project Manager in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy and secure way to accede to Documents

Kommentare: We found that DocuSign is a better way to do the signing process. We find that it simplifies the process and minimize mistakes and gets documents signed with ease. Thanks God we paid for this convenience

I have always had an incredible experience with DocuSign. It's intuitive and user-friendly interface make it soo easy to use. DocuSign is the queen of conveniency since it increases efficiency and mobility for it is available in a mobile app and documents ratification can be done wherever whenever. Also it is secure and ensures that docs are safe from tampering through encryption and authentication features

DocuSign pricing is Abit expensive for businesses with volumes of documents for signing. Also it is not suitable for all types of documents and use cases

Bryan John
Quality Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

makes online signature convenient

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Im very happy and satisfied with this tool. It makes corporate life so much easier and convenient.

its easy to use and easy to manage. Makes signing documents convenient for everyone. We use it it all the companies that I have worked for in the last 5 years.

to be honest, I can't think of anything that I don't like with Docusign

Angela
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you DocuSign for your Professional Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our Company's overall experience with DocuSign has exceeds our expectations.

What we like most about DocuSign is that our Company can professionally transpire transactions of documents between other parties swiftly and effectively.

What our Company found least in DocuSign is our State "XML" documents requirement to be converted in the file format could not originally be added in our file without conversion to PDF.

Chandra
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

DocuSign product review 2024

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used DocuSign on several occasions for personal and professional applications. Each time it was easy to set up, define, send and receive. It is even easy to walk a first time user through the process on mobile devices and larger platform operating systems.

DocuSign is very user friendly and easy to learn.

DocuSign has advanced features that take a few minutes to learn and implement. Not really a con, just time consuming.

Tabatha
Director of Operations in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DocuSign is a must for this day and age.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Platform ease of use; Ability to void documents; Ability to see in real time if a person has viewed/signed a document; Ability to correct forms and resend; Ability to cc additional parties so they receive a copy of the document as well. Ability to do Remote Notary.

I wish that they allowed you to search for longer than 6 months.

Steward
Steward
Broker - Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Best Way To Keep It Going!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Jus an amazing experience for me and my clients.

I just like the way DocuSign can help keep track of my contracts, disclosures right up to closing and beyond.

I really can't think of anything I don't like!

Karina
Karina
Physical therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easiest method for e-signing

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

As a client using DocuSign for many agreements, it's always easy to 1) choose to pen my own signature or choose an electronically generated signature, 2) choosing font style for initials, & 3) to navigate from one signature/initials line to the next line.

I haven't had any particular issues with DocuSign as a user, not administrator.

President in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

Kommentare: I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works for digital signatures

Kommentare: Docusign was effective and easy for me to use. I saved so much time not having to go to the office or meet in person. As a paralegal I deal with a large number of documents each day and many need authenticated signatures so docusign was great for me to have.
Sadly there are some problems with the software but I hope that they will be fixed and I would love to try it again.

I can send documents that need to be signed to anyone from anywhere. I don't have to meet them in person and I don't have to go to the office and use my work desktop. Use it anywhere! Use templates and save customizations to be used next time. Some third part apps can be used with docusign, very convenient! Ease of use is great and security is good enough for legal documemt use.

There have been times when I needed to cancel or edit a document with an error or blank field and docusign does not allow me to do that. This makes me have to complete several extra steps in order to get the document properly typed up, signed, and sent. I haven't found a way to draw my own signature and some of the places I regularly send documents to called to make sure it was legitimate when we first started using docusign.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Laci
Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

Kommentare: DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air. DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless. Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers. It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise. If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

Imi
Imi
CIO in St. Lucia
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Transformation starts with electronic Signature.

Kommentare: It is good to very good.
I think it is too expensive. The version I use does not have the full feature, which is even more expensive. I do respect the Value provided due to the time savings and ease of doing business but overall, it should have been at least been cheaper.

As the one who loads contract and documents for signoff in my organisation this has been easiest system to work with - Drag and drop my contract and other document. 2. Enter a name of party and if this name was already entered, then the address book pops in the email address. 3. Set the order for sign off, and wait for users to get their notifications. Docusign has moved my process from 3 week to 2 days in most cases. The user gets an email in their inbox, click and accepts then adopt and signs. A simple step wise process that take only 10 minutes to get a new user onboarded and into the process of full digital or a electronic signature. Users who does not like the electronic or digital signature can always download and wet in their signature, and email the document for administrator to complete the process.

The initial email goes to Junk. (BIG ISSUE) when I am dealing with a new client, who has never had a docusign email from me. In this case, I always have to call clients to take a look into their Junk mail. A challenge that I face with this platform is with the address book, if you user enters incorrect name or email for a signature party, the system does not have a way to correct this error, you just have to make a new duplicate contact, which sometime cause confusion when you are trying to find a specific user. The example John Public - email: Jpublic@hmc.net if this is entered as John Public email: Jpubli@hmcc.net - then both records are kept in the address book, which can causes confusion going forward.

Ferdous
Managing Director in Bangladesch
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Docusign Software

Kommentare: It is seen as a convenient and efficient way to sign and send documents electronically. Some users may find it user-friendly and easy to navigate, while others may need some time to learn how to use it effectively.Users who have a positive experience with DocuSign often appreciate its convenience, security, and speed, as well as its ability to integrate with other software tools. They also appreciate the peace of mind that comes with using a legally binding electronic signature.On the other hand, some users may experience technical difficulties or feel limited by the software's customization options. They may also feel that the cost is too high for their needs.Ultimately, the experience of using DocuSign software depends on the individual's specific needs and preferences.

Convenience: DocuSign allows users to sign and send documents electronically, eliminating the need for printing, faxing, or mailing physical copies.Speed: DocuSign streamlines the signing process, reducing the time it takes to complete and return documents.Security: DocuSign uses encryption and secure servers to protect sensitive information and offers legally binding electronic signatures.Accessibility: DocuSign is accessible from any device with an internet connection, allowing users to sign and send documents from anywhere at any time.Increased efficiency: DocuSign automates many of the manual steps in the signing process, freeing up time for other tasks.Easy integration: DocuSign integrates with a variety of other software tools, including Salesforce, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office.Compliance: DocuSign is compliant with various eSignature laws and regulations, including the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the European Union's eIDAS Regulation.

Technical difficulties: There may be problems with using the software such as slow loading or trouble integrating with other programs.Limited customization: The appearance and signature fields may not be able to be customized to personal preference.Lack of control: The signing process may feel out of control for some users, especially with multiple signers involved.Steep learning curve: Some users may need time to learn how to use DocuSign effectively.Internet connection requirement: An internet connection is necessary to use DocuSign.Limited support options: The level of support may not be enough for users with complex needs.

Abdessalam
PhD student. Teacher. in Algerien
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DocuSign will save you time and make your job easier

Kommentare: DocuSign is an extremely useful tool for those who are working remotely, as it allows them to electronically sign various documents without having to worry about access to a printer or scanner. From important leases and medical forms to school paperwork, DocuSign enables users to quickly and easily sign these documents in a matter of minutes, with no need to scan them or attach them as email attachments. DocuSign is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to securely sign documents in a timely manner.

I have used DocuSign and I can highly recommend it. It is incredibly easy to integrate documents into the software, which is essential for any deals that cannot be done without a signature. The customer experience is also top-notch, as there is no guesswork involved when signing a document. Furthermore, the comments section on each document has proven to be invaluable for getting contracts or paperwork returned from clients. Being able to see who has questions, comments or feedback is a major help and allows us to quickly identify and address any issues. All in all, DocuSign has proved to be a fantastic platform that I would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable and straightforward signing solution.

The only drawback to DocuSign is that you cannot access all features during the 30-day free trial. While it would be ideal to be able to try out the features offered in the paid plans during this period, the $10 monthly plan is a good option for those who are still determining if the features are helpful. Additionally, there are plenty of free tutorials available to help users get the most out of their DocuSign experience and decide if the paid plans are right for their needs.

Heather
Heather
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Docusign is User Friendly and Easy to Navigate, lacks Customer Service Support

Kommentare: This has been one of the most user friendly tools I have used in business. It is easy (for me) to set up and it is easy for me to execute a contract (initial/sign/date). It is straightforward and simple, which makes it a positive experience for me.

I like that it is straightforward. It is easy to navigate and use. Directions are clear. It is cut and dry, user friendly. A lot of templates are already available to choose from. Costs are relatively inexpensive.

If you want to customize the document or make adjustments, not to the document but to the features, reaching customer service is difficult at best. I believe strongly in customer service and people make a company. Having a technology tool is great. However, if people aren't the driving force behind it, then it becomes lacking. Technology alone doesn't drive the world, people do. Customer Service is needed in every industry and technology platforms and apps are no exception. I struggled to reach Customer Service when I used Docusign.

Scott
Scott
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Failure

Kommentare: Horrible, our business has lost thousands of dollars due to their failure, and they expect us to continue to pay thousands more for the contract they can't hold up their end on. It really is almost humorous how great customer service was initially and how fast and dramatically it changed once we signed the contract.

Initially it was a great product with great support...and then. We noticed as a company that our Job Quote closing rate fell dramatically. I started going through all of the sent quotes and noticed that a bunch of them were not even viewed by the customer. Which was weird since most of the customers were excited about receiving the quotes and ready to start their projects asap. When I started reaching out to the ones that hadn't been viewed, we were informed they never received them. The quotes were being delivered to their spam folders and with some, they were automatically being deleted since they went there. When I reached out to Docusign about this, they just ignored me. They kept closing the Case#. I kept opening a new case and they kept closing it. With no response to us. So, we canceled the card that their payment was supposed to come out of. I guess that got their attention....

Even though they can't hold up their end of the deal in delivering the quotes to customers, they refuse to let us cancel. We decided to go old school and send our quotes directly from our email and forgo the docusign route. Our acceptance rates have gone right back to where they were prior to using Docusign.

Iris
File Review Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Kommentare: Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Ricky
Manager, Operatio in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Kommentare: Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

Laurent
IT engineer in Tunesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My Review for DocuSign

Kommentare: Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.

The DocuSign - eSignature avenue completes the missing link in a long process of an online approval chain. In its particularity to accelerate the agreements between different or several parties, by radicating the manual aspect of certain tasks but even more by facilitating the interconnection with various tools and systems. With its security system of encryption keys and its complete identification processes throughout its use; we see that with DocuSign: "The guarantee of both the authenticity of the signature and the integrity of the document is at the heart of its priority for its users. Hence, theft, hacking of documents or even forgery of electronic signatures is of a high level of difficulty.

Like any DocuSign tool or software, zero risk does not exist. Nowadays, with technological or digital advances. Security is a constant challenge because in the vast majority of cases of identity theft; this was done during the loss or theft of a smartphone and a laptop computer and the victim sees himself being exposed to all forms of abuse including the signing of personal or professional documents without his approval.

LAURA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Kommentare: DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail. I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away. It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract. It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Brizl
IT in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Efficiency with DocuSign: A User's Perspective

Kommentare: I've learned how useful and convenient DocuSign software is for our contract management process. Nevertheless, while using the software, we discovered some drawbacks and difficulties. The user interface, which can occasionally be perplexing and challenging to navigate, is one problem we have encountered. Some of our team members now have a steeper learning curve as a result of this, and it has also slowed down our workflow. The price of the software can also be quite high, particularly for larger organizations that need multiple licenses. Our budget may be impacted by how quickly this adds up. DocuSign has been a useful tool for us overall, but it's important to be aware of these drawbacks when looking at it as a contract management solution.

It's a very effective tool for streamlining our contract management process as an IT user. Compared to conventional paper-based processes, the software's user-friendly interface makes it simple to sign, send, and manage documents electronically, saving us a lot of time and effort. For our remote workers, the ability to sign and send documents from any location, using any device, at any time, is particularly useful.It is a high level of security and adherence to industry standards are two additional key benefits. When using the software, we can be sure that our private documents are safe and protected. We also gain valuable insight into the status of our contracts thanks to the software's robust tracking and reporting features, which also give us more visibility and control over our document management procedures.

I've encountered a few issues with the DocuSign software that detract from the overall experience. First off, the software is relatively expensive when compared to other comparable products on the market, which may be out of small businesses' price range. Second, learning how to navigate the software can be challenging and time-consuming. For new users, this may result in frustration and a protracted learning curve. And finally, I've experienced some technical issues, like sporadic bugs and slow loading times, which can interfere with my work and cause me to lose productivity.