Über Sports Connect

Ein führender Anbieter von Online-Registrierung, Sportwebsites und Liga-Management-Tools für Jugendsportorganisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Sports Connect

It was slow to load when we initially loaded it but after it was loaded we haven't had any other problems with it.

Bewertungen zu Sports Connect

Sports Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sports Connect bereits verwendet?

T Michael
T Michael
Vice President of the Board in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for our special needs little league

It allows us to collect information for both players and volunteers in one area. The ease of use to update players information from an admin standpoint is super easy as well. Exporting of spreadsheets is simple and thorough. Best is it's free to us.

Designing the website site is very clunky and not as user friendly as it should be. You can also only attach one file to a bulk email which is annoying.

Dwaine
CEO in USA

What a great product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great product that has made communication easier.

Easy to set up and operate. Adding other admins and team communication has improved.

Ads no one can show me how to to shut them off for the entire organization

letzten Monat

Dwaine, Thank you so much for your review of Sports Connect. We are so happy to have you as our partner. -Your Sports Connect team

Paul
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

May be good for youth sports, overly complicated for everything else.

Kommentare: Blue Sombrero was very exciting when we first started and their was hope of it being able to work for adult recreational leagues. We've become disenfranchised with the over complexity of the system as it adds more features and tools for youth leagues and never fixes the issues for adult recreational leagues. Also, it greatly needs a UI simplification. Our users are lost on the volunteer registration process, but it also doesn't make sense for recreational league. It has become overbuilt on features and no longer user friendly. Slow down the development and focus on the end-user and administrators experience (SIMPLICITY). And the new team manager app doesn't appear to be connected at all to bluesombrero, which was very confusing. You have a power house of useful tools that could be leveraged better if you could develop a way for admins to customize the tools to work for them. GIve us more control and it could still be fantastic. Another feature to consider is adding a rewards or gamification for repeat playing. Giving admins the ability to disable multiple registrations per account (our adults aren't signing waivers, because their girlfriends/captains are registering on their behalf, creating a liability issue). At present, we're looking at shifting to an in-house simplified registration system, since we don't think Bluesombrero is going to work for our expansion plans. ---The support staff has always been fantastic and super responsive. That is definitely fantastic!

-Free -game scheduling and game notification emails -discount codes -donation option on checkout

-over built (it needs a major simplifying UI overhaul). We had to spend hours creating an in-house training manual for our staff on how to setup a league and manage it. -sold by support on implementing use for adult leagues, it never happened after 3 years and assume it is dead now -simple fixes could make this work for everyone. For example, I recently set up foxy cart for donations and they have a whole configuration section on language. I asked for two UI changes more than once years ago that are still important #1 discount codes and team codes need different names...team "ID" makes more sense. Users get confused between the two. The other is changing the name of "coaches" to "captains" for recreational leagues. We also have numerous users get lost on the volunteer/coach section altogether and then they give up. -no support for alternate payment accounts (Stripe for example would be helpful) -Verifying standings is hard to get to. I have to go to team central, which isn't always easy an admin. Then look for any ties and manually break them, since the system doesn't usually get them all right. -It would be nice if discount codes could have a percent off or a giftcard option.

Mandy
Assistant Director in USA

Superior Service in Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, this has been the BEST decision my league has made with regard to sports software management. I have shared our experience with other leagues in my network and encouraged them to sign up with Sports Connect as well! I'd do it again and again!

Customer service is an actual person who answers the phone after the prompt and assists you fully until your issue or concern is satisfied and a solution is found. You are not limited to a time frame like other sports management services we used in the past. The website is user friendly to set up, manage and browse. Registration has so many options for several different situations. Sports Connect is integrated with GameChanger too!

I have two separate organizations that I need to interact with on a daily basis and the system allows me to log in to only one platform at a time. I wish I could simply toggle between the two without being kicked out of one when I log in to the other.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Mandy, Your review of Sports Connect made us smile so big. Thank you for being a valued partner. -Your Sports Connect Team

Natalia
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The actual Game Changer for our Little League

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Sports connect has allowed us to grow our business in a fast and professional way. It has so many features that are vital to any business. The blast emails to keep participants in the know, the easy registration process, the reports for anything you can think of, and the ease of looking up any participant and volunteer from anywhere in the world. I highly recommend Sports Connect to any sports league. The staff is helpful and only a phone call or email away. Through Sports Connect he possibilities are endless!

Blast emails, and the ease of setting up the online registration.

Nothing. So far everything I tried has helped generate income.

letzten Monat

Natalia, This feedback and review is so meaningful for us. We are very excited about the continued growth of our partnership with Little League Baseball and Softball, and so thankful to you taking the time to provide feedback to us, share and help make our platform a better one. -Your Sports Connect team

Jesse
Area Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accessibility

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, satisfied with the product, need to explore more of what the product has to offer

Easy to access vital data and information from the program referring to the program being used for

Accessibility on cellphones would at times be more beneficial to the user

letzten Monat

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Sports Connect. It means so much to us to hear from our partners. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our platform and we will make sure to take your feedback into account. - Your Sports Connect team

Debi
president in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sports Connect - the best way to manage your league.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a few issues over the years, and Sports Connect has been quick to help.

The availability of all the features. The registrations process enables me to manage the registrations with ease and precision.

The only thing is not being informed on how to manage the feature updates.

letzten Monat

Hi Debi, Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Sports Connect. We enjoy hearing from you. You might find the Sports Connect Academy helpful. You can access this at learning.sportsconnect.com to learn how to use our new features. -Your Sports Connect team

Dennis
Sport, Selbstständig

Sports Connect works great for me!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have had an amazing experience with Sports Connect. I've been able to manage my whole organization from my laptop and phone.

Loved the ease and accessibility of the program. I have been able to manage and run a 400 person program from my laptop.

The scheduler is very cumbersome and not user friendly. It's hard to print a user friendly schedule for viewing or umpires.

letzten Monat

Hi Dennis, We enjoy hearing from you and are thankful to have you as a partner of Stack Sports. We value your input and feedback greatly. I will make sure we take your feedback into account when planning for future enhancements. -Your Sports Connect team

Glenn
Soccer Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sports connect works for us

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. We have a small organization that is 100% run by volunteers. Anything that makes us more effective and efficient is welcome.

I like the fact that i can set up my registrations, and just let them work for me. No more in person signup debacles or bounced checks. So much easier

They do not reset the amount of fees collected after we end our season, nor can we split monies coming in from different sports.

vor 4 Tagen

Hi Glen, Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Sports Connect. We enjoy hearing from you. -Your Sports Connect team

James
James
Associate Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Like all software, there is room for improvement

Kommentare: Are sales and product team were great. We a very smooth experience with our reps. Scheduling meetings and demos were easy. The tech support team was also good in helping us edit our domain registration.

I like the value. The only costs that you incur are credit card processing fees for online payments. However, it is on par with standard credit card processing fees other systems such as paypal or other sports management software. The nice features are - custom registration questions - multiple family discounts - pre-generated reports for governing bodies ( eg LittleLeague.org ) - Scheduling tools - Ability to bulk edit registration open/close dates for all divisions - Good user role options - Ability to edit and save the pre-generated reports - Plenty of layout designs and colors to choose from. Each layout template offers different features for different levels of users. It is is especially easy to use if you have ever used DotNetNuke.

Aleecia
Registrar in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined All-Inclusive Platform

Kommentare: The platform has been easy to use and is very intuitive. The tech support webinars are great resources but for new clients adopting a new platform, it would be great to have an option to schedule a check in to make sure everything is working as it should and resolve technical issues. I got a little frustrated feeling like e-mail was my only way to get technical support. That said, tech support was incredibly helpful as we got up and running.

We deployed SportsConnect after years of using a competitor’s platform and found it to be really easy to set up, navigate and use. We received lots of compliments from our users too. The features we liked the most were integrated background checks, volunteer applications that could be completed when parents registered their kids, and the overall streamlined experience.

We struggled most with the accounting; it’s difficult to follow when players are transferred to a different division with same fee and reports reflect a refund is due, even for our treasurer who has accounting background. It would also be great to be able to stack discount codes and Have the ability to apply payment plans to special fees at the time of registration. Also, I thought the GameChanger integration would be a timesaver but our scorekeeper had trouble with resyncing games when there were schedule updates.

letztes Jahr

Hi Aleecia, Thank you so much for such a well-thought out review of our platform. You bring up some great enhancements as well. We are so thankful for your partnership. I am sending you an email with our phone number if you want to save that for when you need to speak with someone next. - Your Sports Connect Team

Little League President--player info

Kommentare: Just helping parent registrations of their children

Friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable

Difficult to reach at times, especially during peak registration periods

vor 12 Monaten

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us here at Sports Connect. We appreciate you pointing out our friendly and helpful support staff, and our Little League integration. It does look like you've given some great feedback on support during peak volume periods. I will pass on your feedback to our leadership team. We are currently looking at ways to improve response times, and become more efficient. We appreciate the trust that you give us, and we are honored to be a partner of your league as you grow the sport of baseball and softball in your community. If you have additional feedback that you'd like to share with us, please reach out. -Your Sports Connect Team

Nathan
Owner / League Commissioner in USA

Second to none!

Kommentare: I am 100% full satisfied with the service and my overall experience with Blue Sombrero has been a very good one..

Blue Sombrero is crucial to the success of my sports league. The ease of use for my staff and all of our clients is second to no other program available on the market! The security in knowing when my clients log in to Blue Sombrero and they are able to register and pay with ease makes my business that much more efficient and gives my clients a sense of stability and brings my company to the next level. Knowing I have a powerful tool that allows me to focus on other aspects of my business has played a pivotal part in my success. I can honstly say, my busienss may not be running today if not for Blue Sombrero! -Nathan Farrar, League Commissioner New England Sports LLC

I run several sports through my sports league and the only think I do not like is I am unable to run a discount coupon through all of my registration at once. But overall it is an amazing program.

Robert

Sports Connect gives GREAT SERVICE. GREAT company to deal with

Kommentare: FABULOUS company to deal with, and I am a very demanding customer in all things!

It is greatly helped us get more and more organized even when growing fast.

No suggestions for improvement at this time from us!

letztes Jahr

Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write a review on Sports Connect! We appreciate greatly getting to work with you and your team. You are a fabulous partner to work with and it makes our job a delight. Please continue to share your feedback and thoughts with us on how we can improve the experience that we provide and the tools that we provide to our league partners. - Your Sports Connect Team

Rocky
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

A lot of potential, but sometimes quirky

Kommentare: An improvement from what we had. However, I (we) had to spend a lot of time answering questions for the parents and making sure they registered properly. In many cases we had to walk them through the registration process.

Having knowledgeable people to help navigate the software and explain what needs to be done. We had one person.with Sports Connect who was quite helpful. She answered emails in a straightforward and timely fashion.

Did not like the docket or ticket procedure for solving problems or answering questions. I did Like having ONe or Two people who are familiar with us - a LL Challenger BB program. The boundaries set up for Tri- County Challenger LL were not correct. When parents registered their child they oftentimes received message telling them they were outside of the boundaries when, in fact, they were inside the boundaries. Our boundaries include all of Lee, all of Hendry, and a portion of Collier County . While I understand the need for specific boundaries for regular LL, it should not be an issue for Challenger Baseball athletes.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Rocky, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Sports Connect and providing valuable feedback to our team. We are always looking to improve. Our partner feedback loop and process is a large part of how we make changes to better serve our partners. - Your Sports Connect Team

Denis
District Administrator Ct. District 4 Little League in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DJ's review

Kommentare: I like the site, wish I could do more with it.

Scheduling, communication, and calendar.

Is very user friendly for local leagues, but not for Districts.

letztes Jahr

Hi DJ, Thank you so much for your partnership and for taking the time to provide a review of Sports Connect. We are thankful to work closely with Little League International and I will makes sure that we share your feedback on room for improvement with the District Experience. - Your Sports Connect Team

Kelly
Regional Commissioner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for our youth sports organization

SportsConnect streamlines sports league management with user-friendly registration, scheduling, and communication tools. It simplifies administrative tasks for organizers and improves access to information for players and parents. Despite a learning curve and occasional glitches, its features like team management and financial tracking make it an invaluable asset for sports organizations. SportsConnect is an essential platform for enhancing the efficiency and experience of our AYSO league operations.

Site crashes and lags from time to time.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for taking the time to share about our partnership with AYSO.

Rick
Director of Coaching in USA

Good Product

Kommentare: Very good most of the time no issues

Very easy to use and has some great features on-site to help make things work better

Support is slow it’s takes way too long to get answers

letztes Jahr

Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to review Sports Connect and for sharing that you think our tool is easy to use. We are focused on improving our partner experience and are currently implementing and testing ways to speed up support ticket responses. - Your Sports Connect Team

Ernie
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sports Connect

Kommentare: My experience has been good. For a registration system, I feel it is one of the best.

Over time the reporting features have gotten better for tracking your revenue and deposits

At times, it is still lacking in other areas such as families where English is a second language, still have a hard time navigating through the system. The translator does not always convert the message correctly

letztes Jahr

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for writing a review on Sports Connect. Our product is constantly evolving based on partner feedback and needs and we appreciate you sharing some ways that we can improve. We value the voice of our partners, and your voice, so please continue to share with us! - Your Sports Connect Team

Director of Operations in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Youth Football - Program Modernization

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with the product. Able to provide a digital front door and modernize how we handle Youth Football registration. As a non-profit organization, Sports Connect is a HUGE relief for our staff and volunteers to provide a digital platform.

Easy to use, good tutorials and training.

Image management/size allowances. Partial payment options during checkout are not available. Multi-filtering inside the reports crashes often.

Jason
Commissioner in USA

Excellent transition to the system and excellent support. This software has been a tremendous help

Kommentare: It completely changed how we organize the league from sign ups throughout the entire season.

I love the flexibility of the registration software and the payment processing piece. The website piece is simple and easy to use. Reporting is excellent.

The app freezes up often. The functionality of the app is just OK. I also don't like some quirks like coaches can't reschedule practices without going through a Division Manager. I'd like to be able to quickly message the parents via the app that would come up as messages on their phone instead of emails. Its also frustrating that the website doesn't allow for the use of iFrames without going through the support desk.

Antwort von Stack Sports

Thanks Jason, so glad to hear our platform has helped your league so much! If there is anything else our team can help with, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Cassidy
Treasurer in USA

Horrible customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service regarding Covid 19 has been an absolute horror. They won’t return calls or emails and if you actually get ahold of someone they are rude and flat out will not issue refunds. They sold people “Registration Insurance” through some April company that was absolute scam! We are canceling our account with this company. Absolutely disgusting the way they have handled business through this whole ordeal.

I can’t say there is anything about the software that stands out as being great. If you want just the absolute basics it’s fine

Updating information, switching admins, customer service.

Barry
Baseball Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A FREE and functional league management software.

Kommentare: We liked the free part of the service, but we were disappointed in the rough edges of the product for reporting problem transactions. It is difficult to get parents to take any time to sign children up for activities and if they have any difficulty the organization and the children both lose.

Dick's Sporting Goods recently purchased this company and software. As a result, many new options have recently been added to fan gear fundraising. The software does an excellent job of helping design a website, member sign-ups, volunteer sign-ups, team assignment, scheduling practices, games, tournaments, and collection of donations and payments. For baseball and softball, Dick's Sporting Goods recently purchased GameChanger. Hopefully, we will see some integration of GameChanger to Blue Sombrero.

The learning curve is steep for those who have little experience with website design. Unforeseen issues go unreported by users or Blue Sombrero. We discovered a lot of incomplete transactions from a report that we ran, we believe incomplete transactions should be reported to one or more people automatically.

Antwort von Stack Sports

Thanks for the feedback, Barry! Glad to hear it has been a help for your league. We hope to get you on a live training webinar soon, they can be very helpful during your initial learning curve..

Beth
Consultant in USA

You don't understand our business structure, landscape and customer needs.

Confident in the accounting back end; this is the reason the Blue Sombrero system was originally selected.

The system is not designed for a large club and the needs of a large club, multiple locations, and structured like a business with P&L responsibilities. Falls short on consistent results like bulk transfers and frustrates the user. We have communicated our issues to support and our account manager and they simply do not understand the business issues why to come up with viable solutions - it takes multiple passes, if that, and typically, not much if anything can be done to assist. We now have franchise teams and Blue Sombrero, as is, is not a good fit for franchises either.

Community Relations Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Sports Connect

Easy to use. Good communication between the support staff.

There isn't much that I really don't like.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sports Connect. We love working with you. -Your Sports Connect Team