Über LeagueAthletics.com

Comprehensive and cost-effective sports management and online registration system.

Erfahre mehr über LeagueAthletics.com

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu LeagueAthletics.com

3,5

LeagueAthletics.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du LeagueAthletics.com bereits verwendet?

Eric B.
Vice President in USA

Full Control

Kommentare: Its been great. We left for a year and tried a new website and paid for two years. We left after one and flushed money down the toilet and could not get back quick enough to LA.

What I like is we as an admin, have full control over our membership database. If grandma had an issue setting up her account or registering, I can do it all for them. I can update their personal info and if I want I can delete them.

One thing I do like about the competitions software is the layout containers.

Linda C.
Website Administrator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Phenominal Customer Service and Excellent Instructional Tutorials

Kommentare: I have been using League Athletics for building youth sports websites for my clients for over 20 years. Before League Athletics we used a different team sporting website that was not as easy to use. I service 10 to 12 non-profit organizations and feel confident that using League Athletics web hosting is the right service for all my clients.

Whenever I run into an issue, I like that I am able to contact customer support and get an answer or suggestion to resolve my issue. The tutorials and self help as well as seeing community writeups of issues and how they were resolved are all very helpful.

Customer Service used to be much faster at responding.

Ryan J.
Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: IT was okay a few years back but has been gradually been getting worse since the launch of Sports Engine.

League Athletics has been abandoned to try to push customers to their parent company Sports Engine. The folks that support League Athletics are not answering emails after 3 weeks of trying. We just paid our website fee too and they still aren't supporting their site. When you call Sports Engine, they don't want to talk about LA either. They have their own work. Even though they are owned by the same company, they are completely separate in their support. Just awful.

Support is terrible, it is outdated and clunky. They use CSV files to import and export and they must be precise or they get rejected.

Mike H.
President in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

League Athletics Team Websites

Kommentare: No major issues. Some reporting could be enhanced.

Ease of use. Allows standard content and flexible custom pages. Can link teams to leagues. Offers most of what is needed to run a sports league.

Some minor capabilities are missing but overall meets our needs.

Seth B.
Coach in USA

Great Service!

Kommentare: Makes communicating with parents so easy!

Easy to use! Great customer service! Love the scheduling features!

Nothing! The software is easy to use and set up!

Rui F.
Treasurer in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing a sports season

Kommentare: Has helped manage the signups, payment/refund processing, rosters and communications at a relatively low cost.

Setting up rosters, notifying participants of updates or other communication, keeping scores and standings.

Reports are not easy to find. Sometimes difficult to navigate to what I want.

Darlene D.
CIO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Product

Kommentare: Great Product but you cannot get a hold of anyone. Zero response to all my email and phone calls. How can I bring this online for our league if I can not get questions answered??

C. nathalie C.
Parent of a Messiah College student in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Wonderful Experience

Kommentare: My overall experience was positive. The website was easy to navigate and quick to order

Website was easy to use and very explanatory

Didn’t get a confirmation email until items were sent for delivery. Would have like a confirmation email sooner.